RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
狮子王/The Lion King

狮子王/The Lion King

小狮子王辛巴在众多热情的朋友的陪伴下,不但经历了生命中最光荣的时刻,也遭遇了最艰难的挑战,最后终于成为了森林之王,也在周而复始生生不息的自然中体验出生命的真义。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0fHjeK 密码:3a7w
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

From the day we arrive...
自从那一天,我们到达...

on the planet.
在这个星球上。

And, blinking, step into the sun.
并且眨着(眼睛),步入阳光下。

There's more to see than can ever be seen.
那儿有更多的要看,超过了曾经可以被看见的。 [那儿有更多的事物,是你平生未见]

More to do than can ever be done.
更多的要做,超过曾经可以被做到的。 [有更多的事,是你尚未尝试的]

There's far too much to take in here.
这儿有太多的(事物),去理解,从这儿。 [这儿有太多的学问,可以去领悟]

More to find than can ever be found.
更多的去发现,超过曾经可以被发现的。

But the sun rolling high,
但是太阳旋转着升高,

through the sapphire sky, keeps great and small,
穿过蔚蓝色的天空,保持着伟大和渺小。

on the endless round.
在那无止境的循环中,

It's the circle of life.
它是生命的循环,

And it moves us all...
而且它推动着我们所有人...

through despair and hope,
通过绝望和希望,

through faith and love,
通过信仰和爱情,

till we find our place...
直到我们找到我们的位置,

on the path unwinding...
在那不断延伸的道路上,

in the circle,
在这循环中,

the circle of life.
这生命的循环。

It's the circle of life.
它是生命的循环。

And it moves us all...
而且它推动着我们所有人...

through despair and hope,
通过绝望和希望,

through faith and love,
通过信仰和爱情,

till we find our place...
直到我们找到我们的位置,

on the path unwinding...
在那不断延伸的道路上,

in the circle,
在这循环中,

the circle of life.
这生命的循环。

Life's not fair, is it?
生命是不公平的,是吗?

You see, I... Well, I shall never be king.
你看,我... 嗯,我将永远不是国王。

And you shall never see the light of another day.
而你将永远看不到 另一天的光明。

Adieu.
再见。

Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?
(难道)你的妈妈从来没有告诉你 不要玩你的食物吗?

What do you want?
你想干什么?

I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way.
我来这里为了宣布, 国王Mufasa在他(来这里)的路上。

So you'd better have a good excuse...
因此,你最好有一个好托辞...

for missing the ceremony this morning.
为缺席那个仪式,今天早上的。

Oh, now, look, Zazu. You've made me lose my lunch.
哦,现在,看吧,Zazu。 你使我丢了我的午餐。

Ha! You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you.
哈!你将失去比那个更多, 当国王收拾完你。

He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.
他生气得如同一头得了疝气的河马。

Ooh. I quiver with fear!
哦,我害怕得发抖啊!

Now, Scar, don't look at me that way.
现在,Scar,不要那样看着我。

Help!
救命啊!

Scar, drop him.
Scar,放下他。

Impeccable timing, Your Majesty.
无懈可击的准时,陛下。 [太及时了,陛下]

Why, if it isn't my big brother...
哎呀,如果这不是我的大哥...

descending from on high to mingle with the commoners.
从高位下来,结交平民。

Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.
Sarabi和我没有看到你, 在Simba的介绍会上。

That was today?
那是今天吗?

Oh, I feel simply awful!
哦,我感到非常难受![我感到非常抱歉]

Must've slipped my mind.
肯定是从我脑子里滑掉了。 [肯定是我不小心忘记了]

Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is...
是的,好吧,就像你的脑筋一样靠不住...

as the king's brother, you should've been first in line!
作为国王的弟弟,你本应该站在队伍的第一位!

Well, I was first in line, until the little hairball was born.
嗯,我(原本)是排在第一位, 直到这个小毛球出生了。

That hairball is my son and your future king.
那个小毛球是我的儿子,也是你未来的国王。

Oh, I shall practice my curtsy.
噢,我该去练习我的屈膝礼了。

Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
不要转过身(把)你的背对着我,Scar。

Oh, no, Mufasa.
哦,不,Mufasa。

Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
也许(是)你不应该背弃我(才对)。

Is that a challenge?
那是一个挑战吗?

Temper, temper.
脾气(小点),脾气(小点)。

I wouldn't dream of challenging you.
我不会去梦想挑战你。 [我做梦都不敢挑战你]

Pity. Why not?
可怜虫。为什么不呢?

As far as brains go, I got the lion's share.
远到智力(可以)达到的 [就智力而言], 我有狮子(智慧)的一份。

But when it comes to brute strength,
但是当提到粗暴的力量时,

I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.
我恐怕 我占有的是(狮子)基因池的最浅的一端。

There's one in every family, sire.
(这样的家伙)在每个家庭中都有一个,陛下。

Two in mine, actually,
我(家里)有两个,事实上,

and they always manage to ruin special occasions.
而且他们总是设法 破坏特别的场合。

What am I going to do with him?
我该怎么对待他?

He'd make a very handsome throw rug.
他(可以)做成一个非常美观的小鞋毡。

Zazu!
Zazu!

And just think,
而且正好设想一下,

whenever he gets dirty, you could take him out and beat him.
什么时候他变脏了, 你(就)能把他拿出去,然后打一打他。

Dad! Dad!
爸爸!爸爸!

Come on, Dad, we gotta go! Wake up!
快点,爸爸!我们得走了!醒醒。

Sorry.
抱歉。

Dad. Dad.
爸爸,爸爸。

Your son is awake.
你的儿子醒了。

Before sunrise, he's your son.
日出之前,他是你的儿子。

Dad! Come on, Dad.
爸爸,快点儿,爸爸。

You promised.
你答应过(我的)!

OK, OK.
好的,好的。

I'm up, I'm up.
我起来了,我起来了。

Look, Simba.
看,Simba。

Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
所有这一切,被阳光触及到的, 都是我们的王国。

Wow!
哇!

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.
一个国王作为统治者的时代, 升起和落下,就像太阳(一样)。

One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here,
有一天,Simba,太阳将会下沉在我的时代,

and will rise with you as the new king.
然后将会升起,随着你成为新的国王。

- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.
- 而这将都是我的吗? - 所有的一切。

Everything the light touches.
阳光能照到的一切。

What about that shadowy place?
那片阴影的地方呢?

That's beyond our borders.
那超出我们的国界之外。

You must never go there, Simba.
你必须永远不要去那个地方,Simba。

But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.
但是我以为一个国王可以做 他想做的任何事情。

There's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
有更多的(事务),作为国王, 不能总是为所欲为。

- There's more? - Simba...
- 更多的(事)? - Simba...

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
一切你所见的 (是)存在一起的, 以一种微妙的平衡(关系)。

As king, you need to understand that balance,
作为国王,你需要理解那种平衡,

and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
并尊重所有的生物, 从爬行的蚂蚁到跳跃的羚羊。

But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
但是,爸爸, 我们不是吃羚羊吗?

Yes, Simba, but let me explain.
是的,Simba,当让我解释(一下)。

When we die, our bodies become the grass,
当我们死后,我们的尸体会变成草,

and the antelope eat the grass.
然后羚羊吃草。

And so we are all connected...
于是我们全都被联系(在一起)了...

in the great circle of life.
在这伟大的生命的循环中。

Good morning, sire!
早上好,陛下!

Good morning, Zazu.
早上好,Zazu。

- Checking in with the morning report. - Fire away.
- 报到,带着晨间报告。- 说吧。

Chimps are going ape, giraffes remain above it all.
黑猩猩们在发狂,长颈鹿仍是高高在上。

Elephants remember, though just what, I can't recall.
大象们记起了(什么),虽然到底(是)什么, 我不能想起来。

Crocodiles are snapping up fresh offers from the banks.
鳄鱼们正在争相撕咬 来自岸上的 新鲜的供给品。

Shown interest in my nest egg, but I quickly said, no, thanks.
对于我巢里的蛋(也)表示有兴趣, 但是我赶快说了“不用,谢谢”。

We haven't paid the hornbills, and the vultures have a hunch.
我们还没付款给犀鸟, 而秃鹰们有一个预感。

Not everyone invited will be coming back from lunch.
不是每个受邀的人将会在午餐后回来。

This is the morning report.
这就是晨间报告。

Gives you the long and the short.
给你(报告)有长的和短的。

Every grunt, roar, and snort.
每个嘀咕声,吼叫和鼻息声。

Not a tale I distort...
不是我曲解的故事--

on the morning report.
在这晨间报告上。

- What are you doing, son? - Pouncing.
- 你在做什么,儿子?-猛扑袭击。

Let an old pro show you how it's done.
让一个老手展示给你看这该怎么做。

Oh, the buffalo
哦,水牛

-have got a beef about this season's grass. -Stay low to the ground.
-有一块牛肉关于这一季的草。[对这一季的草料有些怨言] -站低点[伏下身子],靠近地面。

Yeah,OK. Stay low to the ground. Right.
是,好的。伏下身子,靠近地面。没错。

- Not a sound. -Saffron is this season's color seen in all the herds.
不(发出)一点儿声音。-橘黄色是这一季的颜色, 在所有畜群中看到的。

Take it slow. One more step...
慢一点。再(向前)一步...

- then... - ...in the dung
- 然后... - ...在粪便里

This is the morning report.
这就是晨间报告。

Gives you the long and the short.
给你(报告)有长的和短的。

Every grunt, roar, and snort.
每个嘀咕声,吼叫和鼻息声。

Not a tale I distort..
不是我曲解的故事--

on the morning report.
在这晨间报告上。

That's very good. Ha ha!
那样非常好。哈哈!

- Zazu! - Yes!
- Zazu! - 在!

Sir! News from the underground.
长官!消息来自地下。[来自地下的消息]

- Now, this time... - Sire!
- 现在,这次... - 陛下!

Hyenas in the pride lands!
土狼们在荣耀大地!

Zazu, take Simba home.
Zazu,带Simba回家。

Dad, can't I come?
爸爸,我不能来吗?

No, son.
不行,儿子。

I never get to go anywhere.
我从没得到(机会)去任何地方。

Oh, young master, one day, you will be king.
哦,年轻的主人,有一天,你将会成为国王。

Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy...
然后你能驱逐那些流着口水的、赖皮的、

stupid poachers from dawn until dusk.
愚蠢的偷猎者,从黎明(追)到黄昏。

Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what?
嘿,Scar叔叔!猜猜什么?[给你猜件事]

I despise guessing games.
我鄙视猜谜游戏。

I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock.
我将成为荣耀石的国王。

Oh, goody.
哦,真好啊。

My dad just showed me the whole kingdom,
我爸爸刚刚让我看了整个王国,

and I'm gonna rule it all.
而我将统治这里的一切!

Yes, well, forgive me for not leaping for joy.
是的,好,原谅我没有因为高兴而跳起来。

Bad back, you know.
(我的)背不好,你知道。

Hey, Uncle Scar,
嘿,Scar叔叔,

when I'm king, what'll that make you?
当我是国王时,你将做什么?

A monkey's uncle.
一只猴子的叔叔。

You're so weird.
你好怪哦。

You have no idea.
你不懂。

So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he?
那么,你父亲带你看了这整个王国,是吗?

Everything.
所有的一切。

He didn't show you what's beyond that rise at the northern border?
他没有带你看那处越过 那座北部边界上的小丘以外(的地方)?

Well, no.
哦,没有。

He said I can't go there.
他说过我不能去那里。

And he's absolutely right.
而且他完全是对的。

It's far too dangerous.
那里太过危险了。

Only the bravest lions go there.
只有最勇敢的狮子(能)去那里。

Well, I'm brave.
哦,我是勇敢的。

- What's out there? - I'm sorry, Simba.
-那里有什么?-对不起,Simba。

I just can't tell you.
我只是不能告诉你。

Why not?
为什么不能?

Simba, Simba,
Simba,Simba,

I'm only looking out for the well-being of my favorite nephew.
我只是照料好我最喜爱的侄子的健康(幸福)。

Yeah, right. I'm your only nephew.
是,对的!我是你唯一的侄子。

All the more reason for me to be protective.
(这又给了我)更多的理由, 让我来给予(你)保护。

An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. Oops!
一个大象墓地可不是个(好)地方 对于一位年轻的王子。哎呀!

An elephant what? Whoa.
一个大象什么?哇!

Oh, dear, I've said too much.
哦,亲爱的,我说得太多了。

Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later,
嗯,我猜想你将来会发现的,或早或晚,

you being so clever and all.
你一直是这么的聪明。

Oh, just do me one favor.
哦,只是帮我一个忙吧。

Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.
向我保证你将永远不会拜访 那个令人恐惧的地方。

No problem.
没问题。

There's a good lad.
一个好孩子。

You run along now and have fun.
现在你跑开吧,玩得开心。

And remember, it's our little secret.
并且记住,它是我们(之间)的小秘密。

- Hey. - Hi, Simba.
- 嗨。 - 嗨,Simba。

Come on. I just heard about this great place.
快来。我刚听说了有个很棒的地方。

Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.
Simba!我正在洗澡,正洗到一半呢。

And it's time for yours.
而且是时候让你(洗澡)了。 [是你洗澡的时候了]

Mom!
妈妈!

Mom, you're messing up my mane!
妈妈,你弄乱了我的鬃毛!

OK, OK, I'm clean.
好了,好了,我干净了。

Can we go now?
我们现在能走了吗?

So, where are we going?
那么,我们去哪里?

It better not be anyplace dumb.
它最好不是某个无趣的地方。

No, it's really cool.
不,它真的很酷!

- So, where is this really cool place?
-那么,在哪里,这个真的很酷的地方?

Oh. Around the water hole.
哦,在水坑附近。

The water hole?
水坑?

What's so great about the water hole?
什么那么好,关于这个水坑? [水坑那里有什么好玩的]

I'll show you when we get there.
我将给你看,当我们到达那里。

Oh.
哦。

Mom, can I go with Simba?
妈妈,我能和Simba一起去吗?

-Hmm, what do you think, Sarabi? - Well,
-嗯,你认为如何,Sarabi?- 哦,

- Please? - Please?
- 求你了? - 求你了?

It's all right with me.
这很好,对于我(来说)。[我觉得可以]

- All right! - Yeah!
- 太好了! - 好吔!

As long as Zazu goes with you.
只要Zazu跟你们一起去。

No, not Zazu.
不,不要Zazu。

Step lively.
轻快地走。

The sooner we get to the water hole the sooner we can leave.
我们越早到达水坑,我们就能越早离开。

So, where are we really going?
那么,我们到底去哪里呢?

- An elephant graveyard. - Wow!
- 一个大象墓地。 - 哇!

Shh! Zazu.
嘘! Zazu。

Right. So how are we gonna ditch the dodo?
对。那么我们要怎样甩掉那只蠢鸟?

Oh, just look at you two.
哦,(我)正看着你们两个。

Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna.
浪漫的小种子,开花在大草原上。

Your parents will be thrilled...
你们的父母将会激动得发抖...

what with your being betrothed and all. - Be... what?
为了你们的订婚以及其它等等。 - 为了什么?

Betrothed. Intended. Affianced.
订婚。订亲。订婚。

Meaning...?
意思是...?

One day, you two are going to be married.
有一天,你们两个将会结婚。

- Yuck. - Eww! - I can't marry her.
- 啐!- 呃! -我不能娶她。

She's my friend.
她是我的朋友。

Yeah, it'd be so weird.
是的,这将会是多么奇怪(的事)。

Sorry to bust your bubble,
很抱歉破坏你们的泡影,

but you two turtledoves have no choice.
但是你们这两只小斑鸠没有选择。

It's a tradition going back generations.
它是一个传统,上溯好几代的。 [世代传承的传统]

When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.
当我成为国王时, 那(传统)将会是第一个被剔除的(事情)。

Not so long as I'm around.
不可以,只要我还在(你)旁边。

In that case, you're fired.
那样的话,你被开除了。

Hmm. Nice try, but only the king can do that.
嗯。不错的尝试。但是只有国王能那样做。

Well, he's the future king.
喂,他是未来的国王。

Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.
是的,因此你不得不按我告诉你的去做。

Not yet, I don't.
仍然不,我不会(听你的)。

And with an attitude like that,
而且就这种态度,像这样的, [而且就像这种态度]

I'm afraid you're shaping up to be a pretty pathetic king indeed.
我恐怕你将会变成 一个相当可怜的国王,事实上。

Heh. Not the way I see it.
哼,不是我看到的。[不是我预见到的]

I'm gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware.
我将成为一个强有力的国王, 所以敌人要小心。

Well, I've never seen a king of beasts with quite so little hair.
好吧,我从来没见过一个兽中之王 只有如此少的鬃毛。

I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before.
我将成为主要的大事 不像过去的任何一位国王。

I'm brushing up on looking down.
我学业有成 向下一看。

I'm working on my roar.
我在练习我的吼叫声。

Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing.
目前为止,(真是)一件相当不鼓舞人心的事情。

Oh, I just can't wait to be king.
哦,我只是迫不及待地要成为国王。

You've rather a long way to go, young master, if you think...
你有一段相当长的路要走,年轻的主人, 如果你认为...

- No one saying, "Do this". - Now, when I said that...
-没有人说,"做这个"。 - 现在,当我说那个时...

- No one saying, "Be there". - What I meant was...
-没有人说,“在那里(呆着)”。 -我的意思是...

No one saying, "Stop that".
没有人说 "停止那个"。

- But what you don't realize... - No one saying, "See here".
- 但是你没有认识到的是... - 没有人说"看这里"。

Free to run around all day.
自由地到处跑上一整天。

Well, that's definitely out.
好吧,那是肯定出界了。

Free to do it all my way.
自由地做事,全部按我的方式。

I think it's time that you and I arranged a heart-to-heart.
我认为是时候了,你和我 安排一次开诚布公的(交谈)。

Kings don't need advice from little hornbills for a start.
国王们不需要建议 从小犀鸟们那里,从一开始。

If this is where the monarchy is headed, count me out.
如果这就是君主政治的方向, 别把我算在内。

Out of service, out of Africa,
停止服务,离开非洲,

I wouldn't hang about.
我不会逗留。

This child is getting wildly out of wing.
这孩子已经变得大大的不服管教了。

Oh, I just can't wait to be king.
哦,我只是迫不及待地要成为国王。

Everybody, look left.
每个人,看左边。

Everybody, look right.
每个人,看右边。

Everywhere you look,
每个地方你看到的,

I'm standing in the spotlight.
我(都会正)站在聚光灯下。 [我都是公众注意的中心]

- Not yet! -Let every creature go for broke and sing.
-还没有!-让每个生物全力以赴来歌唱。

Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing.
让我们听到(这歌声)在畜群中和在鸟群中。

It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling.
这将是Simba国王最美好的狂欢。

Oh, I just can't wait to be king.
哦,我只是迫不及待地要成为国王。

Oh, I just can't wait to be king.
哦,我只是迫不及待地要成为国王。

I beg your pardon, madam,
请原谅我,夫人,

but...get off!
但是...请让一下!

Simba?
Simba?

Nala!
Nala!

- All right! It worked! - We lost him.
- 好的,成功了 - 我们甩掉他了。

I am a genius.
我是个天才。

Hey, genius, it was my idea.
嘿,天才,这是我的主意。

- Yeah, but I pulled it off. - With me!
-是的,但是我完成的。- 和我一起!

Oh, yeah?
哦,是吗?

Pinned ya.
压制你了。

Hey, let me up.
嘿,让我起来。

Pinned ya again.
又压制你了。

This is it. We made it.
是这儿,我们到了。

Wow.
哇。

It's really creepy.
这里真令人毛骨悚然啊。

Yeah. Isn't it great?
是的。是不是很棒?

We could get in big trouble.
我们可能有大麻烦了。

I know.
我知道。

I wonder if its brains are still in there.
我想知道它的大脑是否仍在那里面。

There's only one way to know.
只有一个办法能知道。

- Come on, let's go check it out. - Wrong!
- 过来,让我们去查看一下。- 错!

The only checking out you will do will be to check out of here.
唯一的,你们应该做的检查 将是结账走人。[离开这里]

Oh, man!
哦,伙计!

- We're way beyond the boundary of the pride lands. - Look,
-我们已经远远超出了 荣耀石(王国)的(边界)。-看啊,

Banana Beak is scared.
香蕉嘴被吓到了。

It's Mr. Banana Beak to you, fuzzy,
对于你(来说)是香蕉嘴先生,毛球,

and right now we are all in very real danger.
而且此刻我们都处在真正的危险中。

Danger? Ha!
危险?哈!

I walk on the wild side.
我行走在荒野上。

I laugh in the face of danger.
我大笑着当(我)面对危险。

Ha, ha, ha, ha!
哈哈哈哈!

well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?
很好,很好,很好,Banzai, 我们在这里得到了什么?

Hmm. I don't know, Shenzi.
我不知道,Shenzi。

What do you think, Ed?
你认为呢,Ed?

Just what I was thinking.
正好是我所想的。

A trio of trespassers!
一个入侵三人组!

And quite by accident,
而且完全是因为意外,

let me assure you. A simple navigational error.
让我向你们保证。一个简单的导航上的错误。 [纯粹是导航错误]

Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.
哇哇,等等,等等。

I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge.
我认识你。你是Mufasa的小走狗。

I, madam, am the king's major-domo.
我,夫人,我是国王的总管家。

And that would make you...
那么这将说明你是...

The future king.
未来的国王。

Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?
你知道我们做什么来对待国王, 那些跨出他们王国的?

Huh! You can't do anything to me.
切!你不能做任何事对我。 [你们对我做不了什么]

Heh heh. Technically, they can. We are on their land.
呵呵。技术上(来说),他们能。 我们在他们的土地上。

But, Zazu, you told me they're nothing but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers.
但是,Zazu,你告诉过我他们什么都不是, 只不过是流口水的、赖皮的、愚蠢的偷猎者。

Ixnay on the upid-stay.
停止关于瓜傻(的话题)。

Who are you calling upid-stay?
你叫谁瓜傻?

My, my, my. Look at the sun! It's time to go!
啊呀,啊呀,啊呀。 看太阳[今天天气真好]!该走了!

What's the hurry?
急什么?

We'd love you to stick around for dinner. Yeah.
我们很乐意你们留下来吃晚餐。[当晚餐]

We could have whatever's lion around!
我们可以吃无论什么 用狮子做的(大餐)!

Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!
等等,等等,我有一个(点子), 我有一个(点子)!

Make mine a cub sandwich! What'd you think?
做我的(那份大餐),一个狮仔三明治! 你们觉得怎么样?

What, Ed? What is it?
什么,Ed?你想说什么?

Hey, did we order this dinner to go?
嘿,我们有下令(让)那份晚餐打包送走吗?

No, why?
没有啊,为什么(这么说)?

'Cause there it goes!
因为它跑了!

Did we lose them?
我们甩掉他们了吗?

I think so.
我想是的。

Where's Zazu?
Zazu在哪儿?

The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped all the way to the birdie-boiler.
这只小总管鸟蹦蹦跳跳 (走)一路,(走)进鸟仔锅。

Oh, no! Not the birdie-boiler!
哦,不!(我)不要鸟仔锅!

Hey, why don't you pick on somebody your own size?
嗨,为什么你们不选择 那些和你们差不多体形的(对手)?

Like you?
像你?

Oops.
哎呀。

Simba!
Simba!

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.
在这儿,猫咪,猫咪,猫咪。

That was it?
就这个样子吗?

Do it again. Come on.
再(吼)一次。来吧。

Oh, please, please! Uncle, uncle!
哦,请!请!大叔,大叔!

- Silence! - We're gonna shut up right now!
- 安静!-我们会立刻闭嘴的!

Calm down. We're really sorry.
(请)冷静。我们真的很抱歉。

If you ever come near my son again...
如果你们(胆敢)再次靠近我儿子...

- Oh, this is your son? - Oh, your son?
-哦,这是你的儿子吗?-哦,你的儿子?

Did you know that?
你知道那个吗?

No. Me? I didn't know...
不,我?我不知道...

No, did you?
不,你(知道)吗?

- No, of course not. - No.
- 不,当然不知道。- 不(知道)。

- Ed?
- Ed?

Toodles.
再见。[溜]

- Dad, I... - You deliberately disobeyed me.
-爸爸,我... - 你故意地违背了我。

Dad, I'm sorry.
爸爸,对不起。

Let's go home.
让我们回家吧。

I thought you were very brave.
我认为你非常勇敢。

Zazu.
Zazu.

Yes, sire?
在,陛下。

Take Nala home.
带Nala回家。

I've got to teach my son a lesson.
我得教我的儿子一课。

Come, Nala.
来吧,Nala。

Simba, good luck.
Simba,祝你好运。

Simba
Simba

Simba, I'm very disappointed in you.
Simba,我对你非常失望。

I know.
我知道。

You could've been killed.
你(刚才)可能会被杀死。

You deliberately disobeyed me,
你故意地违背了我,

and what's worse,
而且更糟的是,

you put Nala in danger.
你让Nala也陷入危险。

I was just trying to be brave, like you.
我只是尽力去表现勇敢,像你一样。

I'm only brave when I have to be.
我只会勇敢,当我必须时。 [我只会在必要的时候勇敢]

Simba, being brave...
Simba,勇敢...

doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
不意味着你去寻找麻烦。[自找麻烦]

But you're not scared of anything.
但是你不害怕任何事情。

I was today.
我今天是(害怕了)。

- You were? - Yes.
- 你是(害怕了)? -是的。

I thought I might lose you.
我以为我可能会失去你。

Oh. I guess even kings get scared, huh?
噢,我想甚至国王也会害怕,哈?

- But you know what? - What?
- 但是你知道那些吗? - 什么?

I think those hyenas were even scareder.
我认为那些土狼们更害怕。

ha...
哈...

'Cause nobody messes with your dad.
因为没有人(敢)招惹你的爸爸。

Come here, you.
来这边,你。

Oh, no! No!
哦,不!不!

Aah! Rrr! Uhh!
啊!呃!呜!

Aah! Come here!
啊!来这儿!

Gotcha!
抓到你了!

- Dad? - Hmm?
- 爸爸? - 嗯?

We're pals, right?
- 我们是伙伴,对吗?

Heh heh. Right.
呵呵,对。

And we'll always be together, right?
而且我们将永远在一起,对吗?

Simba,
Simba,

let me tell you something that my father told me.
让我告诉你一些事情, 我父亲告诉过我的(事情)。

Look at the stars.
看那些星星。

The great kings of the past...
过去的那些伟大的国王们...

look down on us from those stars.
从那些星星上向下看着我们。

Really?
真的?

Yes.
是的。

So, whenever you feel alone,
因此,每当你感觉孤独时,

just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you,
只要记得那些国王们将 永远在那里,指引着你,

and so will I.
而且我也将(在那儿指引你)。

Man, that lousy Mufasa.
伙计,那个可恶的Mufasa。

I won't be able to sit for a week.
我将不能坐下,(持续)一个周。 [我一个星期都没法坐下了]

It's not funny, Ed.
这不好笑,Ed。

Hey, shut up!
嘿,闭嘴!

Will you knock it off?
你们能停止吗?

Well, he started it.
喂,他挑起的。

Look at you guys.
看看你们(这帮)家伙。

No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain.
难怪我们晃荡在食物链的最底层。

- Man, I hate dangling. - Yeah? .
- 伙计,我痛恨晃荡。-是吗?

You know, if it weren't for those lions,
你知道,如果不是因为那些狮子,

we'd be running the joint. - Man, I hate lions.
我们就会掌管那地盘。-伙计,我痛恨狮子。

- So pushy. - And hairy.
- 太专横。-而且毛长。

And stinky.
还发臭。

And, man, are they...
而且,伙计,他们真是...

- Ugly! - Ugly!
-丑死了! -丑死了!

Oh, surely, we lions are not all that bad.
哦,当然的,我们狮子不全是那么差的。

Oh, Scar. It's just you.
哦,Scar。原来是你呀。

We were afraid it was somebody important.
我们还害怕这是某个重要人物呢。

- Yeah, you know, like Mufasa. - Yeah.
-是的,你知道的,就像Mufasa。-是的。

I see.
我明白了。

Now, that's power.
现在,那(才)是力量。

Tell me about it.
告诉我关于它 [跟我说说] 。

- I just hear that name, and I shudder. - Mufasa!
-我仅仅听到那个名字,我就发抖。- Mufasa!

Ooh! Do it again.
哦,再做一遍。

Mufasa!
Mufasa!

Mufasa! Mufasa! Mufasa!
Mufasa!Mufasa!Mufasa!

Ooh, it tingles me.
噢,它刺激到我了。

I'm surrounded by idiots.
我周围是(一群)白痴。

Now, you, Scar, I mean, you're one of us.
现在,你,Scar,我的意思是, 你是我们中的一员。

I mean, you're our pal.
我的意思是,你是我们的伙伴。

Charmed.
真吸引人啊。

Oh, I like that.
哦,我喜欢那样。

He's not king, but he's still so proper.
他(虽然)不是国王,但他仍那么正式。

Yeah. Hey, did you bring us anything to eat, Scar, old buddy?
是啊。嗨,你(给)我们带来一些东西吃吗, Scar,老伙计?

Old pal, Huh? Did ya, did ya, did ya?
老朋友,哈?有吗?有吗?有吗?

I don't think you really deserve this.
我不认为你们真的配得到这个。

I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you,
我实际上打包好了那些狮仔,为你们,

and you couldn't even dispose of them.
而你们甚至没能够解决掉他们。

You know,
你知道,

it wasn't exactly like they were alone, Scar.
这不完全地像是他们单独来的(那种情况),Scar。

Yeah. What were we supposed to do,
对啊。我们应该怎么做,

kill Mufasa?
杀掉Mufasa?

Precisely.
完全正确。

I know that your powers of retention..
我知道你们的保存记忆的能力...

are as wet as a warthog's backside.
糟糕得像疣猪的屁股。

But thick as you are,
但是(尽管)蠢如你们,

pay attention,
注意了,

my words are a matter of pride.
我的话是有关荣誉的。

It's clear from your vacant expressions.
这很清楚地(看出来),从你们木然的表情中。

The lights are not all on upstairs,
楼上的灯并没有全亮,[你们还没有完全弄懂]

but we're talking kings and successions,
但我们正在谈论国王和继承权,

even you can't be caught unawares,
即使是你们也不至于被突然袭击,

so prepare for the chance of a lifetime.
所以准备好,为这个一生中的机会。

Be prepared for sensational news.
准备好,为这个轰动的消息。

A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer.
一个闪亮的新的时代,正悄悄地走近

And where do we feature?
那么我们扮演什么样的角色?

Just listen to teacher.
乖乖听老师(说)

I know it sounds sordid, but you'll be rewarded,
我知道这听起来卑鄙,但是你们将得到回报,

when at last I am given my dues,
当最后我得到了我应得之物,

and injustice deliciously squared.
而不公正也得到伸张的时候。

Be prepared.
做好准备。

Yeah, be prepared.
对,做好准备。

We'll be prepared. For what?
我们将准备好。(准备好)干什么?

For the death of the king.
为国王之死。

- Why, is he sick? - No, fool,
- 为什么,他病了吗? - 不,笨蛋,

we're going to kill him and Simba, too.
我们将要杀死他,还有Simba,也(杀掉)。

Great idea. Who needs a king?
好主意。谁需要一个国王?

No king, no king, la-la la-la la la
没有国王,没有国王,啦啦

Idiots! There will be a king!
白痴们!会有一个国王!

Hey, but you said...
嘿,但是你说过...

I will be king!
我将成为国王!

Stick with me,
跟着我,

and you'll never go hungry again.
你们将永远不会再饿肚子了。

Yeah! All right!
好耶! 太好了!

Long live the king! Long live the king!
国王万岁!国王万岁!

Long live the king!
国王万岁!

King, king, king, king, king!
国王,国王,国王,国王,国王!

It's great that we'll soon be connected..
这太好了,我们将很快结盟..

with a king who'll be all-time adored.
和一位国王,他将一直受人敬仰

Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected..
当然,作为代价,你们被期盼[我期待你们]

to take certain duties on board.
履行相应的责任,在船上。

The future is littered with prizes.
未来是(遍地)散落着(各种)奖赏的。

And though I'm the main addressee,
尽管我是主要的收信人[获利者],

the point that I must emphasize is..
这个要点,我必须强调的是...

you won't get a sniff without me.
你们将得不到一丝鼻息,(如果)没有我。 [没有我,你们什么都得不到]

So prepare for the coup of the century.
因此准备好,为这世纪级的出击。

Be prepared for the murkiest scam
准备好,为这个最肮脏的阴谋。

Meticulous planning. Tenacity spanning...
缜密的计划。(凭借)坚韧不拔的(意志), 跨越了[度过了]

decades of denial..
几十年的被否定,

is simply why I'll be king undisputed, respected, saluted
就是为什么,我将成为国王,毫无争议的、 受尊敬的、接受致敬的(国王)

and seen for the wonder I am.
而且被视为奇迹,我是 [而且我将被视为奇迹]。

Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared.
是的,我的利齿和野心(一起)暴露出来。

Be prepared.
做好准备。

Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared.
是的,我们的利齿和野心(一起)暴露出来。

Be prepared.
做好准备。

Now, you wait here.
现在,你在这里等着。

Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.
你父亲有一个不可思议的惊喜给你。

Ooh, what is it?
哦,它是什么?

If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise, now, would it?
如果我告诉你,那将不是一个惊喜了,对吗?

If you tell me, I’ll still act surprised.
如果你告诉我,我将仍然装得惊讶。

Ho ho ho! You are such a naughty boy.
呵呵呵!你是这样一个淘气的男孩。

Come on, Uncle Scar.
快点(告诉我嘛),Scar叔叔。

No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不。

This is just for you and your daddy.
这只是为你和你爸爸的(事情)。

You know, a sort of father-son thing.
你知道,一种父子之间的事情。

- Well, I better go get him. - I'll go with you.
- 好了,我最好去找他。 - 我要和你一起去。

No!
不!

No. Just stay on this rock.
不,(你)只要呆在这块石头上。

You wouldn't want to end up in another mess like you did with the hyenas.
你不会是想要结束在另一个困境吧。 [最终又捅出一个篓子吧]

You know about that?
你知道那件事?

- Simba, everybody knows about that. - Really?
- Simba,每个人都知道那件事。- 真的?

Oh, yes. Lucky, daddy was there to save you, eh?
哦,是的。幸运的是, 你爸爸去了那里救你,是吗?

Oh, and just between us,
哦,只是我们之间的(秘密),

you might want to work on that little roar of yours, hmm?
你应该想要练习 你的小吼声了吧?

Oh, OK.
哦,好吧。

Hey, Uncle Scar, will I like this surprise?
嘿,Scar叔叔,我会喜欢这个惊喜吗?

Simba, it's to die for.
Simba,这是(你会喜欢得)要死的。

Shut up.
闭嘴。

I can't help it. I'm so hungry.
我忍不住了,我非常饿。

I got to have a wildebeest.
我得去抓一头角马。

Stay put.
保持在原地不动。

Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones?
我能不能只抓一只, 从那些小的生病的角马中?

No. We wait for the signal from Scar.
不能。我们等待信号,来自Scar的。

There he is.
他在那儿。

Let's go.
让我们出发吧。

Little roar.
小吼声。

Rarr!
吼!

Rarr!
吼!

- Oh, look, sire, the herd is on the move. - Odd.
- 哦,看,陛下,畜群开始移动了。-蹊跷。

Mufasa, quick!
Mufasa,快!

Stampede in the gorge.
(畜群)惊逃,在峡谷那儿。

Simba's down there.
Simba在那(峡谷)里面。

Simba?
Simba?

Zazu, help me!
Zazu,救我!

Your father is on the way! Hold on!
你父亲在路上!挺住!

Hurry!
快点儿!

There, on that tree.
那里!在那里,在那棵树上。

Hold on, Simba!
坚持住!Simba!

Oh, Scar, this is awful!
哦,Scar,这太可怕了!

What'll we do? What'll we do?
我们该做什么?我们该做什么?

Ha! I'll go back to help, that's what I'll do.
哈,我要回去求援,那是我该做的。

- I'll go back... - Oof!
- 我要回去...- 喔!

Dad!
爸爸!

Scar
Scar

Brother! Help me!
兄弟!帮帮我!

Long live the king.
国王万岁!

No..
不。

Dad!
爸爸!

Dad!
爸爸!

Dad!
爸爸!

Dad, come on.
爸爸,起来。

You got to get up.
你一定要起来。

Dad?
爸爸?

We got to go home.
我们要回家去。

Help!
救命啊!

Somebody!
有人吗?

Anybody.
任何人。

Help.
帮帮忙。

Simba,
Simba,

what have you done?
你做了什么?

There were wildebeests, and he tried to save me.
这里有(很多)角马,而他试图去救我。

It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen.
这是一个意外。我不是故意让这(意外)发生的。

Of course, of course you didn't.
当然,当然你不是(故意的)。

No one ever means for these things to happen,
没有人曾经故意让这些事情发生,

but the king is dead.
但国王死了。

And if it weren't for you, he'd still be alive.
而且如果不是因为你,他会仍然活着。

Oh, what will your mother think?
哦,你的母亲将会怎么想呢?

What am I going to do?
我应该做什么呢?

Run away, Simba. Run.
逃走,Simba。逃跑吧。

Run away and never return.
逃走并且永远不要回来。

Kill him.
杀死他。

Hey, there he goes. There he goes.
嘿,他跑向那儿了,他跑向那儿了。

So, go get him.
那么,去抓他啊。

There ain't no way I'm going in there.
那是不可能的,我去那儿(抓他)。 [休想让我去那儿抓他]

What, you want me to come out looking like you, cactus butt?
什么,你想让我出来时 看起来像你一样,仙人掌屁股?

But we got to finish the job.
但是我们必须完成这个任务。

Well, he's as good as dead out there anyway.
好吧,他就和死了差不多,在那儿,无论如何。

And if he comes back, we'll kill him.
而如果他回来,我们就宰了他。

Yeah! You hear that?
好!你听到了吗?

If you ever come back, we'll kill you!
如果你一旦(敢)回来,我们就宰了你!

Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy,
Mufasa的死亡是一场可怕的悲剧,

but to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live,
但是对于失去Simba,他几乎才刚刚开始人生,

for me, it is a deep, personal loss.
对于我,这是一个沉痛的个人损失。

So, it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.
于是,在此,怀着极沉重的心情,我接受王位。

Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy,
然而,从这场悲剧的灰烬中,

we shall rise to greet the dawning of a new era,
我们将(重新)崛起,来迎接一个新时代的黎明,

in which lion and hyena come together in a great and glorious future.
在这(时代)中,狮子和土狼一起 (走向)(一个)伟大和荣耀的未来。

Get out! Get out! Get out of here!
走开!走开!离开这里!

I love this! Bowling for buzzards.
我喜欢这样!秃鹰保龄球。 [像玩保龄球一样撵秃鹰]

Gets 'em every time.
每次都搞定他们。

Uh-oh. Hey, Timon, you better come look.
啊-哦。嘿,Timon,你最好来看看。

I think it's still alive.
我认为它仍然活着。

All righty, what have we got here?
好吧,我们在这里碰上了什么?

Jeez, it's a lion!
呀,它是一只狮子!

Run, Pumbaa, move it!
快跑,Pumbaa,开始跑!

Hey, Timon, it's just a little lion.
嘿,Timon,它只是一只小狮子。

Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.
看看他。他是那么的可爱而且独自一个。

Can we keep him?
我们能留下他吗?

Pumbaa, are you nuts?
Pumbaa,你疯了?

You're talking about a lion.
你在谈论一只狮子。

- Lions eat guys like us. - But he's so little.
- 狮子吃像我们这样的家伙。 - 但是他如此幼小。

He's going to get bigger.
他将会长大的。

Maybe he'll be on our side.
也许他将站在我们一边。

Ha! That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...
哈!那是最蠢的事情,我曾经听到的。 也许他将...

Hey, I got it.
嘿,我有(办法)了。

What if he's on our side?
如果他站在我们一边会怎么样呢?

You know, having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.
你知道,有一直狮子在身边 可能不是一个多么糟糕的主意。

So, we're keeping him?
那么,我们留下他?

Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?
当然。谁是(我们)这个小队的头脑?

My point exactly.
我的观点,准确地说。 [确切地说,我的点子]

Jeez, I'm fried.
天啊,我被煎熟了。[我热死了]

Let's get out of here and find some shade.
让我们离开这儿,去找一些阴凉(的地方)。

- You OK, kid? - I guess so.
- 你还好吧,孩子? - 我想是的。

- You nearly died. - I saved you.
- 你差一点死了。 - 我救了你。

Well, Pumbaa helped a little.
好吧,Pumbaa帮了一点忙。

Thanks for your help.
谢谢你们的帮忙。

Hey, where you going?
嘿,你要去哪里?

Nowhere.
不知道去哪里。

Gee, he looks blue.
天啊,他看起来很忧郁。

I'd say brownish gold.
我说是金褐色的。

No, no, no. I mean he's depressed.
不,不,不。我的意思是,他很沮丧。

Kid, what's eating you?
孩子,你在烦心什么?

Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.
没有(谁吃他)。他是在食物链的最顶层。

The food chain.
食物链。

So, where you from?
那么,你来自哪里?

Who cares? I can't go back.
谁在乎呢?我不能回去了。

Ah, you're an outcast.
啊,你是被放逐的。

That's great. So are we.
那太棒了,我们也是。

What'd you do, kid?
你做了什么,孩子?

Something terrible, but I don't want to talk about it.
可怕的事情,但是我不想谈论它。

Good. We don't want to hear about it.
很好。我们(也)不想听到 关于它。

Come on, Timon. Anything we can do?
别这样,Timon。(有)什么我们能做的?

Not unless you can change the past.
没有,除非你们能改变过去。

You know, kid, in times like this, my buddy Timon here says...
你知道,孩子,像这种时候, 我的同伴Timon说...

you got to put your behind in your past.
你应该把你的身后放在你的过去。

No, no, no.
不,不,不。

- I mean... - Amateur.
- 我的意思是... - 外行的。[业余的家伙]

Lie down before you hurt yourself.
歇着吧,在你弄伤你自己之前。

It's "you got to put your past behind you".
这(应该)是“你必须把你的过去丢在你的身后”。

Look, kid, bad things happen...
看,孩子,坏的事情发生了...

and you can't do anything about it, right?
而你对此做不了任何事,对吗?

- Right. - Wrong!
- 对。 - 错了!

When the world turns its back on you,
当这世界背弃你,

you turn your back on the world.
你就背弃这个世界。

Well, that's not what I was taught.
好吧,那不是我被教的。

Then maybe you need a new lesson.
那儿也许你需要(上)一堂新课。

Repeat after me.
跟着我后面重复,嗯。

- Hakuna matata. - What?
- Hakuna matata。 - 什么?

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

It means "no worries."
它的意思是“不要担心”。

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

What a wonderful phrase.
好奇妙的一个词语啊。

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

Ain't no passing craze.
可不是转瞬即逝的风潮哦。

It means no worries.
它的意思是不要担心。

For the rest of your days,
在你的剩下的日子里,

it's our problem free philosophy.
它是我们解决问题的(人生)哲学。

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata?
Hakuna matata?

- Yeah. It's our motto. - What's a motto?
-是的。它是我们的座右铭。-什么是座右铭?

Nothing. What's a motto with you?
没什么。什么是座右铭,对于你(来说)?

You know, kid,
你知道吗,孩子,

these two words will solve all your problems.
这两个词将解决你所有的问题。

That's right. Take Pumbaa, for example. Why...
对的,那Pumbaa来举例子。为什么...

When he was a young warthog,
当他还是一只小疣猪时,

When I was a young warthog,
当我还是一只小疣猪时,

- Very nice. - Thanks.
- 非常好。 - 谢谢。

He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal.
他发现了他的“体香”缺乏某种特定的魅力。

He could clear the savanna after every meal.
他能清空这个大草原,在每顿饭后。

I'm a sensitive soul,
我是一个敏感的灵魂,

though I seem thick skinned,
尽管我看起来皮很厚,

and it hurt that my friends never stood downwind.
而且伤感情的是,我的朋友们 从来不站在(我的)下风处。

And, oh, the shame.
而且,哦,羞愧啊。

- He was ashamed. - Thought of changing my name,
-他很羞愧。-曾想过改变我的名字,

- Oh, what's in a name? - And I got downhearted.
-哦,名字里有什么?[关名字什么事] -而我情绪低落。

- How did you feel? - Every time that I...
-你感觉怎么样了?-每次当我...

Pumbaa, not in front of the kids.
Pumbaa,不要当着孩子的面。

Oh, sorry.
哦,抱歉。

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

What a wonderful phrase.
好奇妙的一个词语啊。

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

Ain't no passing craze.
可不是转瞬即逝的风潮哦。

It means no worries.
它的意思是不要担心。

- For the rest of your days, - Yeah, sing it, kid.
- 在你的剩下的日子里,-对,唱吧,孩子。

It's our problem-free philosophy.
它是我们解决问题的(人生)哲学。

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

Welcome to our humble home.
欢迎来到我们的寒舍。

You live here?
你们住在这里?

We live wherever we want.
我们住在任何地方我们想的。 [我们想住哪儿就住哪儿]

Yep. Home is where your rump rests.
是的。家(就)是任何你臀部搁下来的(地方)。

It's beautiful.
这(地方)真美。

I'm starved.
我饿死了。

I'm so hungry I could eat a whole zebra.
我如此饿,以致于我能吃下一整匹斑马。 [我饿得可以吃下一整匹斑马]

Ah, we're fresh out of zebra.
啊,我们这里没有斑马。

Any antelope?
任何羚羊?

Nuh-uh.
没有。

Hippo?
河马?

Nope.
没有。

Listen, kid,
听着,孩子,

if you live with us, you have to eat like us.
如果你和我们一起住, 你不得不像我们一样吃。

This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub.
这看起来是一个好地方,(可以)搞点虫仔(吃)。

Ew, what's that?
呕,那是什么?

A grub. What's it look like?
一只蠕虫。它看起来怎样?

Ew, gross.
呕,好恶心。

Mmm. Tastes like chicken.
嗯,吃起来像是鸡肉。

Slimy, yet satisfying.
粘粘的,然而令人满意。

These are rare delicacies.
这些是少有的美味。唔。

Piquant, with a very pleasant crunch.
有些辣,带有非常美妙的松脆口感。

You'll learn to love them.
你将会学会喜欢他们的。

I'm telling you, kid, this is the great life,
我告诉你,孩子,这是最棒的生活,

no rules, no responsibilities.
没有规矩,没有责任。

Ooh, the little cream-filled kind.
哦,这个小个儿的,充满奶油的那类。

And best of all, no worries.
而且最大的好处是,没有烦恼。

Well, kid?
好吗,孩子?

Oh, well. Hakuna matata.
哦,好吧。Hakuna matata。

Slimy, yet satisfying.
粘粘的,但是令人满意。

That's it.
就是这样。

It means no worries.
它的意思是无忧无虑。

For the rest of your days,
在你的剩下的日子里,

it's our problem free philosophy.
它是我们解决问题的(人生)哲学。

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

Hakuna matata
Hakuna matata

Nobody knows the trouble I've seen.
没有人知道 那麻烦 我曾见过的。

Nobody knows my sorrow.
没有人知道我的悲伤。

Oh, Zazu, do lighten up.
哦,Zazu,振作一点。

Sing something with a little bounce in it.
唱点什么,带有一点活力在里面的。

It's a small world after all.
这是一个小小的世界,毕竟

No, no! Anything but that.
不,不!任何(歌),除了那个。

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts, deedle dee dee.
我有一堆可爱的狮子,滴滴-滴-滴。

There they are a-standing in a row.
那儿 他们排成一队。

Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head.
大的,小的,有些和你的脑袋一样大。

Oh, I would never have had to do this with Mufasa.
哦,我(以前)从来不需要 为Mufasa做这个(事)。

What? What did you say?
什么?你说什么?

Oh, nothing.
哦,没什么。

You know the law.
你知道法规的。

Never ever mention that name in my presence.
永远永远不要再提起那个名字 在我面前。

I am the king!
我是国王!

Yes, sire, you are the king.
是的,陛下,你是国王。

I only mentioned it to illustrate the differences...
我只是提起它 来举例说明一些不同之处...

in your royal managerial approaches.
在你们的皇家管理方式方面的。

Hey, boss.
嘿,老大。

Oh, what is it this time?
哦,(又)有什么事了,这次?

We got a bone to pick with you.
我们有点牢骚要对你发。

I'll handle this.
我来办理这个。[交给我来说]

Scar, there's no food, no water.
Scar,这儿没有食物,也没有水了。

Yeah. It's dinnertime, and we ain't got no stinking entrees.
对的。这是晚饭时间了, 而我们没有得到不发臭的开胃菜。

It's the lioness's job to do the hunting.
那是母狮子们的工作,去狩猎。

Yeah, but they won't go hunt.
是的,但是她们不愿意去捕猎。

Oh, eat Zazu.
哦,吃Zazu吧。

Oh, you wouldn't want me.
哦,你们不会想吃我的。

I'd be so tough and gamy and...
我(的肉)是那么的硬,而且有霉味,而且...

Oh, Zazu, don't be ridiculous.
哦,Zazu,不要荒唐了。[别胡扯了]

All you need is a little dung.
全部你所需要的(只)是一点大蒜。

I thought things were bad under Mufasa.
我(以前)认为事情是糟糕的,在Mufasa(统治下)。

What did you say?
你说什么?

I said Muf...I said... Que pasa?
我说Muf...我是说...你好吗?

Good. Now get out.
好的。现在出去吧。

- Yeah, but we're still hungry. - Out!
-好的,但是我们仍然很饿。-出去!

Whoa. Nice one, Simba.
哇。好一个(嗝)啊,Simba。

Thanks.
谢谢。

Man, I'm stuffed.
伙计,我撑死了。

Me, too.
我也是。

I ate like a pig.
我吃得像一头猪。

Pumbaa, you are a pig.
Pumbaa,你(就)是一头猪。

Oh. Right.
哦,对哦。

- Timon. - Yeah?
- Timon。- 啊?

Ever wonder what those sparkling dots are up there?
曾经猜过那些是什么吗,闪闪发光的点点在上面?

Pumbaa, I don't wonder, I know.
Pumbaa,我不用猜,我知道。

Oh? What are they?
哦?他们是什么?

They're fireflies... fireflies that got stuck up in that big blue-ish black thing.
他们是萤火虫... 萤火虫 被粘在那个大大的蓝黑色的东西(上面)。

Oh, gee.
哦,天啊。

I always thought they were balls of gas burning billions of miles away.
我一直认为他们是气体做成的球, 燃烧着,在亿万英里外(的地方)。

Pumbaa, with you, everything's gas.
Pumbaa,对于你,一切都是气体。

Simba, what do you think?
Simba,你怎么认为的?

Well, I don't know.
噢,我不知道。

Oh, come on. Give, give, give, give. Come on.
哦,快点儿。说啊,说啊,说啊。快点儿。

We told you ours. Please?
我们已经告诉你我们的(想法)了。请吧?

Well, somebody once told me...
好吧,有人曾经告诉我...

that the great kings of the past are up there watching over us.
那些过去的伟大的国王们 在那上面 看着我们。

Really?
真的?

You mean a bunch of royal dead guys are watching us?
你是说一帮皇家的死人头们在看着我们?

- Who told you something like that? - Yeah.
- 谁告诉你事情像那样的? - 是的。

What mook made that up?
哪个傻鸟编出来这种(说法)的?

Yeah, pretty dumb, huh?
是啊,很傻,是吧?

Aw, you're killing me.
啊,你(笑)死我了。

Was it something I said?
是某件(不好的)事,我说了吗? [我说了什么不该说的吗]

Simba
Simba

He's alive? He's alive!
他还活着?他还活着!

It is time.
是时候了。

In the jungle, the mighty jungle
在那丛林里,那巨大的丛林里。

The lion sleeps tonight
狮子睡着了,今晚

In the jungle, the mighty jungle
在那丛林里,那巨大的丛林里。

The lion sleeps to...
狮子睡着了...

I can't hear you, buddy.
我听不见你,伙计。

Back me up.
支援我(一下)。[帮我伴奏啊]

Pumbaa, Pumbaa!
Pumbaa, Pumbaa!

Timon?
Timon?

Pumbaa?
Pumbaa?

Pumbaa
Pumbaa

Pumbaa...
Pumbaa...

Pumbaa, Pumbaa. Hey, what's going on?
Pumbaa,Pumbaa,嘿,发生什么事了?

She's going to eat me!
她要吃我!

Jeez, why do I always have to save your...
天啊,为什么我总是不得不救你的...

Don't worry, buddy. I'm here for you.
不要担心,伙计。我在这里为你。 [我会来帮你]

Everything's going to be OK.
一切事情都会好起来的。

Get her! Bite her head!
抓住她!咬她的头!

Go for the jugular! The jugular!
去(咬她的)脖子!脖子!

See, I told you he'd come in handy.
看,我告诉过你他迟早会有用的。

Nala?
Nala?

Is it really you?
真的是你吗?

Who are you?
你是谁?

It's me... Simba.
是我... Simba。

Simba?
Simba?

- Wow! How did you... - But how did you...
- 哇!你怎么... - 但是你怎么...

- Wow! - Where did you come from?
- 哇! - 你从哪里来的?

This is... it's great to see you!
这太... 这太棒了,能见到你![见到你太好了]

- Hey, what's goin' on here?
嘿,这儿是怎么回事?

- What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?

What do you mean what am I doing here?
你是什么意思,(问)我在这里做什么?

Hey! What's going on here?
嘿,这儿是怎么回事?

Timon, this is Nala.
Timon,这是Nala。

She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友。

- Friend? - Yeah.
- 朋友? - 是的。

Hey, Pumbaa, come over here.
嘿,Pumbaa,来这儿。

Nala, this is Pumbaa.
Nala,这是Pumbaa。

Pumbaa, Nala.
Pumbaa,Nala。

Pleased to make your acquaintance.
很荣幸能成为你的熟人。[很荣幸能认识你]

- The pleasure's all mine. - How do you do?
- 这是我的荣幸(才对)。 - 你好!

Whoa, whoa! Time out! Let me get this straight.
哇!哇!暂停!让我(先)弄清楚。

You know her, she knows you.
你认识她,她认识你。

But she wants to eat him,
但她想吃掉他,

and everybody's OK with this?
然后每个人对此都觉得OK?

Did I miss something?
我错过了什么吗?

Relax, Timon.
放松,Timon。

Wait till everyone finds out you've been here all this time.
等着直到大家发现 你一直在这里。 [你一直躲在这里,等着大家找到你吗]

And your mother, what will she think?
还有你的母亲。她将会怎么想?

She doesn't have to know.
她没必要知道(我在这里)。

Nobody has to know.
没有人有必要知道。

Well, of course they do. Everyone thinks you're dead.
哦,当让他们要(知道)。 每个人都认为你死了。

They do?
他们是吗?

Yeah. Scar told us about the stampede.
是的。Scar告诉了我们关于畜群狂奔(的事)。

He did? What else did he tell you?
他说了?他还告诉你们什么?

What else matters? You're alive,
还有什么(要紧)事?你还活着,

and that means, you're the king.
那就意味着,你是国王。

King?
国王?

Lady, have you got your lions crossed.
女士,你串狮子了吧?

King?
国王?

Your majesty, I gravel at your feet.
陛下,我铺石于你脚下。 [我在你脚下用碎石铺路]

Stop it.
停。

It's not "gravel", it's "grovel", and don't!
不是"铺石",是"匍匐",而且不要(这样)!

He's not the king.
他不是国王。

- Are you? - No.
-你是吗?-不是。

Simba!
Simba!

No, I'm not the king.
不,我不是国王。

Maybe I was gonna be but that was a long time ago.
也许我曾经将要成为(国王), 但是,那是很久以前的(事)了。

Let me get this straight.
让我把事情搞清楚。

You're the king?
你是国王吗?

And you never told us?
而你从来没告诉过我们?

Look, I'm still the same guy.
看,我还是一样的家伙。[我还是我]

But with power.
但是有了权势。

Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes?
你们能谅解(我们),给我们几分钟吗? [抱歉,你们能离开一下,给我们几分钟吗]

Hey, whatever she has to say, she can say in front of us.
嘿,无论她要说什么, 她可以当着我们的面说。

Right, Simba?
对吧?Simba?

Maybe you'd better go.
或许你们最好离开。

It starts.
这就开始了。

You think you know a guy.
你以为你(已经)了解一个人了。

Timon and Pumbaa. You learn to love them.
Timon和Pumbaa。你(会)学会喜欢他们的。

What?
什么?

What is it?
是怎么回事?

It's like you're back from the dead.
就像你回来了,从死亡。 [就好像你起死回生了]

You don't know how much this will mean to everyone,
你不知道,这有多大的(意义),对每个人,

what it means to me.
这对我意味着什么。

Hey, it's OK.
嘿,一切安好。

I've really missed you.
我真的(非常)想念你。

I've missed you, too.
我也想念你。

I tell you, Pumbaa. This stinks.
我告诉你,Pumbaa。这很臭啊。[这太糟了]

Oh, sorry.
哦,对不起。

Not you, them!
不是你,是他们!

Him, her, alone.
他,她,单独在一起。

What's wrong with that?
那有什么不对吗?

I can see what's happening.
我能看到什么事将发生。 [我能料到将要发生的事情]

- What? - And they don't have a clue.
- 什么? - 而他们自己还毫无察觉。

- Who? - They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line...
- 谁?- 他们将陷入爱河, 而这儿的结果就是...

our trio's down to two.
我们的三人组降为两人了。

-Oh. - Ze sweet caress of twilight.
- 哦。 - 黄昏时的甜蜜拥抱。

There's magic everywhere.
到处都有魔法。

And with all this romantic atmosphere,
随着所有这浪漫的气氛,

disaster's in the air.
灾难在空气中(酝酿)。

Can you feel the love tonight?
今夜你能感受到爱吗?

The peace the evening brings.
夜晚带来的平静。

The world, for once in perfect harmony...
这世界,只有在此刻进入了完美的和睦(中)...

with all its living things.
与它所有的生灵们。

So many things to tell her,
如此多的事情要告诉她,

but how to make her see...
但是怎样使她明白...

the truth about my past.
关于我过去的真相。

Impossible, she'd turn away from me.
不可能,她将会离开我。

He's holding back, he's hiding.
他在犹豫,他在隐瞒。

But what, I can't decide.
但是(隐瞒的)是什么,我不能确定。

Why won't he be the king I know he is the king I see inside.
为什么他不愿成为国王, 就像我知道他(应该)是的那样?

Can you feel the love tonight?
今夜你能感受到爱吗?

The peace the evening brings.
夜晚带来的平静。

The world, for once in perfect harmony...
这世界,只有在此刻进入了完美的和睦(中)...

with all its living things.
与它所有的生灵们。

Can you feel the love tonight?
今夜你能感受到爱吗?

You needn't look too far.
你不需要看得太远 [你不需要想得太多]。

Stealing through the night's uncertainties.
偷偷地溜出来(从)夜晚的不确定(因素)里。

Love is where they are.
爱(此刻)就在他们所在的地方。

And if he falls in love tonight, it can be assumed...
如果他在今夜坠入爱河, 这(事)可以被确认..

his carefree days with us are history. In short, our pal is doomed.
他和我们在一起的无忧无虑的日子, 已成为历史。简单地讲,我们的伙伴被毁了。

Isn't this a great place?
这不是一个很棒的地方吗?

It is beautiful,
这儿是很美,

but I don't understand something.
但是我不明白一些事情。

You've been alive all this time,
你一直都活着,

Why didn't you come back to Pride Rock?
为什么你不回到荣耀石?

Well, I just needed to get out on my own,
嗯,我只是需要走出来,独自的,

live my own life.
过我自己的生活。

And I did, and it's great.
而且我做到了,而且这样很好。

We've really needed you at home.
我们真的需要你在家里。

No one needs me.
没有人需要我。

Yes, we do. You're the king.
不,我们需要。你是国王。

Nala, we've been through this. I'm not the king. Scar is.
Nala,我们已经结束这个(话题)了。 我不是国王。Scar(才)是。

Simba, he let the hyenas take over the pride lands.
Simba,他让土狼们接管了荣耀国。

What?
什么?

Everything's destroyed.
所有的一切都被毁了。

There's no food, no water.
那儿没有食物,没有水。

Simba, if you don't do something soon, everyone will starve.
Simba,如果你不做些什么,快一点, 大家会饿死的。

- I can't go back. - Why?
- 我不能回去。 - 为什么?

You wouldn't understand.
你不会明白的。

What wouldn't I understand?
(有)什么我不会明白的?

No, no, no. It doesn't matter. Hakuna matata.
不,不,不。这没关系。Hakuna matata。

- What? - Hakuna matata.
- 什么? - Hakuna matata。

It's something I learned out here.
这是某件事,我在这儿学会的。 [我在这儿学会的一件事]

Look, sometimes bad things happen.
看吧,有时候糟糕的事情(会)发生...

- Simba. - And there's nothing you can do about it.
- Simba。- 而没有什么,你可以做的, 关于它。[你对此无能为力]

So why worry?
那么,为什么(还要为此)烦恼呢?

Because it's your responsibility.
因为这是你的责任。

Well, what about you? You left.
好吧,那么你呢?你(也)离开了。

I left to find help, and I found you. Don't you understand?
我离开时为了寻求帮助,于是我找到了你。 你不明白吗?

You're our only hope.
你是我们唯一的希望。

Sorry.
对不起。

What's happened to you?
你发生了什么事情吗?

You're not the Simba I remember.
你不是我记忆力的那个Simba了。

You're right.
你说对了。

I'm not. Now are you satisfied?
我不是了。现在你满意了吗?

No, just disappointed.
不,只是失望。

You know, you're starting to sound like my father.
你知道吗,你开始(说话)听上去像我父亲了。

Good. At least one of us does.
很好。至少我们中的一个是(像他的)。

Listen, you think you can just show up and tell me how to live my life?
听着,你觉得你可以就这么露面, 然后告诉我怎样过我的生活?

You don't even know what I've been through.
你甚至不知道我曾经经历了什么。

I would, if you'd just tell me.
我会(知道的),如果你告诉我。

- Forget it! - Fine!
- 忘了(这事)吧! - 好吧!

She's wrong. I can't go back.
她错了。我不能回去。

What would it prove, anyway?
这到底能证明什么呢?

It won't change anything.
这不能改变任何事。

You can't change the past.
你不能改变过去。

You said you'd always be there for me!
你说过你将永远在那儿为我(守候)!

But you're not.
但是你没有(做到)。

And it's because of me.
而这是因为我。

It's my fault.
这是我的错。

It's my fault.
这是我的错。

Come on, will you cut it out?
来吧[拜托],你可以停下吗?

Can't cut it out. It'll grow right back.
不能割掉它。它会立刻长回来的。

Creepy little monkey.
古怪的小猴子。

Will you stop following me?
你能停止跟踪我吗?

Who are you?
你是谁?

The question is, who are you?
问题是,你是谁?

I thought I knew.
我以为我知道。

Now I'm not so sure.
现在我不确定了。

Well, I know who you are. Shh.
很好,我知道你是谁。嘘。

Come here. It's a secret.
来这里。这是一个秘密。

Enough already! What is that supposed to mean, anyway?
已经够了!那(鬼话)应该是什么含义,到底?

It means you are a baboon, and I'm not.
意思是你是一只狒狒,而我不是。

I think you're a little confused.
我认为你是有一点儿昏头了。

Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused.
错!我不是昏了头的那个人。

You don't even know who you are.
你甚至不知道你是谁。

- Oh, and I suppose you know. - Sure do.
- 哦,那我估计你知道。 - 肯定知道。

You're Mufasa's boy.
你是Mufasa的儿子。

Bye.
再见。

Hey, wait!
嘿,等等!

You knew my father?
你听过过我父亲?

Correction. I know your father.
更正。我认识你父亲。

I hate to tell you this,
我痛恨告诉你这个,[我不愿告诉你]

but he died a long time ago.
但是他死了,很久以前。

Nope. Wrong again!
不。又错了!

He's alive, and I'll show him to you.
他活着,并且我将让你看到他。

You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way.
你跟着老Rafiki。他知道那条路。

Come on!
快来!

Don't dawdle. Hurry up!
不要慢吞吞的。快点!

Hey, whoa, wait, wait.
嘿,哇哦,等等,等等。

Come on. Come on!
快点,快点!

Would you slow down?
你能慢点吗?

Stop!
停下!

Look down there.
看那下面。

That's not my father.
那不是我的父亲。

That's just my reflection.
那只是我的倒影。

No.
不。

Look harder.
用力看。

You see?
你看到了吗?[你明白了吗]

He lives in you.
他活在你(心)里。

Simba.
Simba。

Father?
父亲?

Simba, you have forgotten me.
Simba,你已经忘记我了。

No. How could I?
不。我怎么能(忘记)?

You have forgotten who you are, and so have forgotten me.
你已经忘记了你是谁,因此(也)忘记了我。

Look inside yourself, Simba.
看看你自己的内心,Simba。

You are more than what you have become.
你远不应该是你现在这个样子。

You must take your place in the circle of life.
你必须回到你(应有)的位置,在生命的循环中。

How can I go back?
我怎么能回去?

I'm not who I used to be.
我不是我过去的(样子)了。 [我已经不是过去的我了]

Remember who you are.
记住你是谁。

You are my son and the one true king.
你是我的儿子,是一位真正的国王。

Remember who you are.
记住你是谁。

No! Please, don't leave me!
不,请(你)不要离开我!

Remember.
记住。

- Father! - Remember.
- 父亲! - 记住。

Don't leave me.
不要离开我。

Remember.
记住。

What was that?
那是什么?

The weather. Very peculiar, don't you think?
这天气。非常罕见,你不认为吗?

Yeah. Looks like the winds are changing.
对。看起来风(向)正在改变。

Ahh, change is good.
啊,改变是好事。

Yeah, but it's not easy.
是,但是这(并)不容易。

I know what I have to do,
我知道我们应该做什么(事),

but going back means I'll have to face my past.
但是回去就意味着我将必须面对我的过去。

I've been running from it for so long.
我已经逃避它太久了。

Aw, Jeez, what was that for?
嗷!呀!干什么打我?

It doesn't matter. It's in the past.
这没关系了。这已经是过去(的事了)。

Yeah, but it still hurts.
是的,但是这仍然(让我)感到痛苦。

Oh, yes, the past can hurt.
嗯,是的,过去会(让你)感到痛苦。

But the way I see it, you can either run from it...
但是我看待它的方式,你可以逃避它...

or learn from it.
或者从其中学习(教训)。

You see? So, what are you going to do?
你明白了?那么,你准备去做什么?

First, I'm gonna take your stick.
首先,我要拿走你的拐杖。

No, no, no, no! Not the stick!
不,不,不!不要(拿走我的)拐杖!

Hey! Where are you going?
嘿!你要去哪里?

I'm going back!
我要回去!

Good! Go on! Get out of here!
好!去吧!离开这里吧!

Grubs! Grubs!
虫子!虫子!

Hey, hey, wake up.
嘿,嘿,醒醒。

It's OK! Whoa, whoa! It's OK! It's me!
好了,哇哦,哇哦!好了,是我!

Don't ever do that again.
永远不要再这么做了。

Carnivores... oy!
肉食动物... 呕!

Have you guys seen Simba?
你们(两个)家伙有见到Simba吗?

I thought he was with you.
我以为他和你在一起。

He was, but now I can't find him. Where is he?
(刚才)他是,但是现在我找不到他了。 他在哪儿?

You won't find him here!
在这儿 你找不到他的。

The king has returned.
国王已经回去了。

I can't believe it.
我不能相信(这个)。

He's gone back.
他已经回去了。

Gone back? What do you mean?
回去了?你是什么意思?

Hey, what's going on here?
嘿,这儿出什么事了?

Who's the monkey?
那猴子是谁?

Simba's come back to challenge Scar.
Simba已经回去了,去挑战Scar。

- Who? - Scar. - Who's got a Scar?
- 谁? - Scar。 - 谁有一个伤疤?

- No, no, no. It's his uncle.
- 不,不,不。那是他的叔叔。

The monkey is his uncle?
那只猴子是他的叔叔?

No! Simba's gone back to challenge his uncle to take his place as king.
不是!Simba已经回去,去挑战他的叔叔, 取回他的王位。

oh..
哦。

Simba, wait up!
Simba,等等!

It's awful, isn't it?
这很可怕,是不是?

I didn't want to believe you.
我曾经不愿意相信你(说的话)。

What made you come back?
什么使你回来了?

I finally got some sense knocked into me,
我最终把一丝理智敲进了我(的脑袋),

and I've got the bump to prove it.
而且我得到了那(被敲出来的)肿包来证明它。

Besides, this is my kingdom.
另外,这是我的王国。

If I don't fight for it, who will?
如果我不为它而战,(还有)谁会呢?

I will.
我会。

It's gonna be dangerous.
这将会(很)危险。

Danger? Ha! I laugh in the face of danger.
危险?哈!我大笑面对危险。

I see nothing funny about this.
我看没什么好笑的,关于这个。

Timon, Pumbaa, what are you doing here?
Timon, Pumbaa, 你们在这儿做什么?

At your service, my liege.
为您效劳,我的君主。

Oh, we're gonna fight your uncle for this?
哦,我们将去拼斗你的叔叔,为了这个?

Yes, Timon. This is my home.
是的,Timon。这是我的家。

Oh, talk about your fixer-upper.
哦,谈谈你的待修房。

Well, Simba,
好吧,Simba,

if it's important to you, we're with you to the end.
如果它对于你是如此重要, 我们将会陪伴你一直(战斗)到最后的。

Hyenas. I hate hyenas.
土狼。我恨土狼。

So, what's your plan for getting past those guys?
那么,你有什么计划来通过那些家伙(溜进去)?

Live bait.
活诱饵。

Good idea. Hey!
好主意。嗨!

Come on, Timon. You guys have to create a diversion.
去吧,Timon。你们(两个)家伙必须制造 一场转移。[把他们引开]

What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?
你想要我做什么, 穿得像个基佬,然后跳草裙舞吗?

If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat,
如果你饿了,想吃一大块的又肥又多汁的肉,

eat my buddy Pumbaa here because he is a treat.
吃我的伙计Pumbaa,因为他是一道大餐。

Come on down and dine on this tasty swine.
过来入席并享用这美味的猪猡吧。

All you have to do is get in line.
所有你们需要做的就是来排队。

- Are you aching? - Yep, yep, yep.
- 你感到疼吗?-是的,是的,是的。

- For some bacon? - Yep, yep, yep.
- 来一点咸猪肉?-是的,是的,是的。

- He's a big pig. - Yep, yep.
- 他是一头大猪。-是的,是的。

You could be a big pig, too, oy!
你也能够成为一头大猪。噢吔。

Nala, you find my mother and rally the lionesses.
Nala,你找到我的母亲,并集合母狮子们。

I'll look for Scar.
我将去找Scar。

Sarabi!
Sarabi!

Yes, Scar?
什么事,Scar?

Where is your hunting party?
你们的狩猎队在哪里?

They're not doing their job.
她们没有做他们的工作。

Scar, there is no food.
Scar,这儿没有食物了。

The herds have moved on.
畜群已经离开了。

No, you're just not looking hard enough.
不对,你们只是没有足够努力地寻找。

It's over. There is nothing left.
结束了。这儿没有(什么)东西剩下了。

We have only one choice.
我们仅有一个选择。

We must leave Pride Rock.
我们必须离开荣耀石。

We're not going anywhere.
我们不会去任何地方。

Then you have sentenced us to death.
那么你已经判了我们死刑。

Then so be it.
那么就这样吧。[那么让你们死吧]

You can't do that.
你不能那样做。

I am the king. I can do whatever I want.
我是国王。我可以做任何我想做的(事)。

- If you were half the King Mufasa was... - I'm ten times the king Mufasa was!
-如果你这个国王能比得上Mufasa的一半... -我是个比Mufasa强十倍的国王!

Mufasa? No, you're dead.
Mufasa?不,你已经死了。

Mufasa?
Mufasa?

No. It's me.
不。是我。

Simba. You're alive?
Simba,你还活着?

How can that be?
怎么可能这样呢?[这怎么可能]

It doesn't matter.
这没关系了。

I'm home.
我回家了。

Simba? Simba!
Simba? Simba!

Oh, I'm a little surprised to see you alive.
哦,我有一点惊讶看到你(还)活着。

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart.
给我一个好理由,为什么我不会把你撕成碎片。

Oh, Simba, you must understand.
哦,Simba,你必须理解。

The pressures of ruling a kingdom...
统治一个王国的压力...

are no longer yours. - Step down, Scar.
不再是你的了。- 下台吧,Scar。

Oh, well, I would, naturally.
哦,好的。我会的,当然(会)。

However, there is one little problem.
不过,这儿有一个小问题。

You see them?
你看见他们了吗?

They think I'm king.
他们认为我是国王。

Well, we don't. Simba's the rightful king.
喂,我们不(认为)。Simba(才)是合法的国王。

The choice is yours, Scar.
这个选择(权)是你的,Scar。

Either step down or fight.
要么下台,要么迎战。

Oh, must this all end in violence?
哦,这事必须全部结束于暴力吗? [必须用暴力解决吗]

I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a family member.
我将讨厌去担当责任 为一位家族成员的死亡。

Wouldn't you agree, Simba?
(难道)你不同意吗,Simba?

That's not gonna work, Scar.
那是没有用的,Scar。[这招没用的]

I've put it behind me.
我已经把那(往事)抛在脑后了。

But what about your faithful subjects?
但是你的忠实的臣民们呢?

Have they put it behind them?
他们也已经把那(事情)遗忘了吗?

Simba, what is he talking about?
Simba,他在说什么?

Ah, so you haven't told them your little secret.
啊,那么你没有告诉她们你的小秘密。

Well, Simba, now's your chance to tell them.
好吧,Simba,现在是你的机会来告诉她们了。

Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death.
告诉她们谁(应该)负责任,为Mufasa的死。

I am.
我。

It's not true.
这不是真的。

Tell me it's not true.
告诉我这不是真的。

It's true.
这是真的。

You see? He admits it!
你们看到了吧?他承认了。

Murderer!
凶手!

No, it was an accident.
不,那是一个意外!

If it weren't for you, Mufasa would still be alive.
如果不是为了你,Mufasa还会活着。

It's your fault he's dead! Do you deny it?
他的死是你的错。你否认吗?

- No. - Then you're guilty.
-不。 - 那么你是有罪的。

No, I'm not a murderer.
不,我不是一个凶手。

Oh, Simba, you're in trouble again.
哦,Simba,你又有麻烦了。

But this time, daddy isn't here to save you,
但是这次,爸爸不会在这儿救你了,

and now everyone knows why!
而且现在每个人都知道(这是)为什么!

Simba
Simba

Now, this looks familiar.
现在,这看起来很熟悉。

Where have I seen this before?
我以前在哪儿见过这(场景)?

Let me think.
让我想想。

Oh, yes. I remember. This is just the way your father looked before he died.
哦,是的,我想起来了。 你父亲临死前恰好也是这样的场面。

And here's my little secret.
而这是我的小秘密。

I killed Mufasa.
我杀了Mufasa。

Murderer!
凶手!

No, Simba, please.
不,Simba,求你了。

Tell them the truth.
告诉他们真相。

Truth? But truth is in the eye of the beholder...
真相?但是真相在旁观者们的眼睛里...

All right. All right. I did it.
好吧,好吧。是我干的。

So they can hear you.
那么(让)他们能听见你。

I killed Mufasa!
我杀了Mufasa!

Excuse me. Pardon me. Coming through. Hot stuff.
对不起。原谅我。让我过去。热销货。

Let me out!
让我出去!

Let me in! Let me in!
让我进去!让我进去!

Please, don't eat me.
请不要吃我。

Drop them!
放下他们!

Hey, who's the pig?
嘿,这头猪是谁?

Are you talking to me?
你在和我说话吗?

- They called him a pig. - Are you talking to me?
- 他们叫他猪。-你在和我说话吗?

- Shouldn't have done it. - Now they're in for it.
- 真不该那样做。-现在他们要吃苦头了。

They call me Mister Pig!
他们叫我猪先生!

Murderer.
凶手。

Simba. Simba, please.
Simba。Simba,求你了。

Please, have mercy. I beg you.
求你了,仁慈些。我乞求你。

You don't deserve to live.
你不配活着。

But, Simba, I am family.
但是,Simba,我是(你的)家人。

It's the hyenas who are the real enemy.
那些土狼们,才是真正的敌人。

It was their fault. It was their idea.
这是他们的错,是他们的主意。

Why should I believe you?
为什么我要相信你?

Everything you ever told me was a lie.
你曾经告诉我的每一件事(都)是谎言。

What are you going to do?
你打算做什么?

You wouldn't kill your own uncle.
你不会杀死你自己的叔叔的。

No, Scar, I'm not like you.
不,Scar,我不像你。

Oh, Simba, thank you. You are truly noble.
哦,Simba,谢谢你。你是真正高尚的。

I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的。我保证。

And how can I prove myself to you?
那么我怎么能证明自己,对你?

Tell me. I mean, anything.
告诉我。我指的是,任何事。

Run. Run away, Scar, and never return.
逃跑。逃走吧,Scar,并且永远不再回来。

Yes. Of course.
是的,当然。

As you wish, your majesty!
如你所愿,陛下!

My friends.
我的朋友们!

Friends?
朋友?

I thought he said we were the enemy.
我想起他说过我们是敌人。

Yeah. That's what I heard.
是的,那是我听到的。[我也听到了]

- Ed? - Ed?
- Ed? - Ed?

No, no. Let me explain.
不,不。让我解释。

No, you don't understand!
不,你们不明白!

No, I didn't mean...
不,我不是那意思...

No. No.
不。不。

It is time.
是时候了。

Remember.
记住。

Till we find our place...
直到我们找到我们的位置...

on the path unwinding...
在不断延伸的路上...

in the circle, the circle of life.
在循环中,生命的循环。

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.