RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第三集 S01E03 The Curious Case of Mr. Dabney

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第三集 S01E03 The Curious Case of Mr. Dabney

PJ starts to suspect that their neighbor Mrs. Dabney has murdered her husband. He enlists Gabe to help investigate. Amy and Teddy learn to cross generational borders. 普开始怀疑他们的邻居太太达布尼已经谋杀了她丈夫。他若加布帮助调查。艾米和泰迪学习跨代的边界。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hi, Charlie. it's your big sister Teddy with my video diary.
嘿 Charlie 这是你姐姐Teddy在录视频日记

So today, I want to talk to you about best friends.
今天 我要和你聊聊关于好朋友的话题

You bragging about me again?
你又在夸耀我了吧

Huh. yeah, this is Ivy. she's my BFF.
噢 这是Ivy 她是我的最好的朋友

I'm also her hero,
我还是她的英雄

The wind beneath her wings, the hip in her hop,
她是锅来我是盖 她是风儿我是沙

The peanut to her butter.
她是绿叶我是花

- I am-- - the mouth that wouldn't shut.
- 我就是 - 那张说个没完的嘴

Let's see how we're looking.
瞧瞧我们看上去如何

Perfect!
很完美

- I'd date us. - I'd marry us.
- 我都想同咱俩约会 - 我都想同咱俩结婚

So what's the big news?
好吧 有什么重大新闻吗

you are not gonna believe what I did for you
你绝对不敢相信我为你做了什么

I saw the cutest guy working at the mall food court
我看到了一个超帅的男孩在商场的美食广场工作

And pause for dramatic effect
为了戏剧效果 我们暂停一下

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to him.
明天我要过去跟他搭讪

How is this something you're doing for me?
这算哪门子你为我做的事

Maybe he has a friend. the cute ones always have a friend.
也许他还有朋友啊 可爱的人总会有朋友的

I mean, I have you, right?
就像 我有你 对吧

Hi, girls. What you doing?
嘿 姑娘们 忙什么呢

Nothin'.
没什么

- How's it going, Ivy? - Real good.
- 最近好吗 Ivy - 很好

Ignore her. she'll go away.
别理她 她就会走开的

You girls are always on those phones.
你们这些孩子总是在玩手机

- Who are you texting now? - Nobody.
- 你在和谁发短信呢 - 没和谁发

I wish I could do that.
真希望我也会发短信

Hey, then you and I could text each other.
嘿 那样的话 你和我就能互相发短信了

Wouldn't that be fun?
那样岂不是很好玩

Oh my gosh, mom, I'd love that!
哦 天呐 妈妈 那样就太棒了

Eww!
才怪

- I don't think I can text from this phone. - oh, well.
- 但是我学不会怎么发短信 - 哦 那就没办法啦

Sure you can, Miss D. what's your number?
你肯定能学会的 Duncan女士 你手机号多少

Five five five, zero one three four.
555-0134

Not ignoring.
别理她啊

What is that noise?
什么声音

I just sent you a text.
我刚给你发了条短信

Just hit that button to read it.
按一下这个键就可以看了

Well, look at that.
哦 快看啊

Oh, that's funny, Ivy.
哦 果然很好玩 Ivy

Then your response is "lol."
那你就该回复个"lol"

"laugh out loud."
就是“放声大笑”

No-- no, mom. you don't do it, you type it.
不是 不是的 不是让你笑出声来 而是把它打出来

Or if you want to get a little saucy,
如果你想更俏皮点的话

You can wink.
你可以眨下眼

Not there. There.
不是真眨 是打出来

Just a semicolon and parentheses.
就是打一个分号和括号

Oh, that does look like a wink.
哦 看起来确实像在眨眼睛

I can't believe I'm finally a texter.
真不敢相信我也会发短信了

Let's see if it works from the kitchen!
来看看我从厨房发短信你们能不能收到

- "WHYD"? - What have you done?
- "WHYD" - 看你干的好事

Day's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

Running late, and dad says
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
就在这里 我们的家

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以请听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby, things are crazy
宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

Yeah!


Yeah, this is way more fun since you've learned how to clap.
自从你学会鼓掌后 这就比以前好玩多了

Don't ignore me!
别装作没听见

When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it!
每次我跟你说去做什么事的时候 我希望你真的去做

Get off my back, woman!
少啰嗦 老女人

You want me off your back? I can arrange that.
你想我少啰嗦吗 我求之不得呢

Charlie, those are our neighbors, the Dabneys.
Charlie 他们是我们的邻居 Dabney一家

They've been married a long time.
他们已经结婚很久很久了

Hey, PJ,
嘿 PJ

I just kicked the football into the Dabneys' backyard.
我刚把橄榄球踢进Dabney家的后院了

Will you go get it?
你能去把它拿回来嘛

No way! they're going at it again.
没门 他们又得发飙了

- Well, what about the football? - Who cares?
- 那橄榄球怎么办 - 谁在乎啊

It's gone. Kiss it goodbye.
它已经没了 和它告别吧

Well, I'm glad to hear you say that
好吧 我很高兴你这么说

Because it was your football.
因为那是你的橄榄球

Ha! I warned you!
哈 我早警告过你的

That's what you get for being a bad husband!
这就是你当恶丈夫的下场

And now you're dead!
现在你终于死了

Is somebody out here?
外面有人吗

Who's out here?
谁在外面

- Where's the football? - Forget the football!
- 橄榄球呢 - 别提橄榄球了

Mrs Dabney just murdered Mr Dabney!
Dabney太太刚把Dabney先生谋杀了

What?!
什么

I heard her talking to his corpse.
我听到了她和他的尸体说话

It was chilling.
吓死我了

Just so I'm clear, you didn't get the football?
你直说我就能明白 橄榄球你没拿回来 对吗

- I'm serious, Gabe. - Come on.
- 我是认真的 Gabe - 拜托

Mrs Dabney may be a mean, vicious, cruel,
Dabney太太也许是个小气 恶毒 残忍

horrible, nasty old witch,
可怕 讨厌的老巫婆

But she'd never do something like that.
但是她不可能干出这种事的

- You don't believe me? - No.
- 你不相信我吗 - 不信

Fine. fine, I'll prove it.
好吧 好吧 我会证明给你看的

Come here, Gabe.
过来 Gabe

Hello?


Is Mr Dabney home?
Dabney先生在家吗

He... can't come to the phone.
他 现在接不了电话

Interesting.
奇怪了

Who is this?
你是谁

Uh-- I'm some sort of salesman.
呃 我算是个推销员吧

Gabe, is that you?
Gabe 是你吗

Why would you assume my name is gabe?
你为什么认为我叫Gabe

Because I have caller ID.
因为我有来电显示

Oh. then yeah, it's Gabe.
哦 是的 我是Gabe

Hey!


Whoo! She's cool under pressure, I'll give her that.
哇 她在重压之下还是很冷静啊 起码我能确认这一点

- PJ, she's not a murderer. - I heard what I heard, gabe.
- PJ 她不是凶手 - 我听得很清楚 Gabe

Why don't you believe me?
你为什么不肯相信我

Because you're you and you get things wrong.
因为这是你说的啊 而你总是把事情搞错

What are you saying, that I'm dumb?
你什么意思 觉得我是白痴吗

Well, no.
呃 不是

You're just not very...
你只是不怎么

- thinky. - thinky?
- 动脑筋 - 动脑筋

Gabe, why would you say something like that?
Gabe 你为什么这么说

'cause mom said I can't call you dumb.
因为妈妈不许我叫你白痴

It is so pathetic.
太悲剧了

My mom's in the kitchen texting away.
我妈妈居然在厨房发短信呢

Gosh, I'd hate to be on the other end of that conversation.
天呐 和她聊短信的那个人可有得受了

Who are you texting?
你在和谁发短信呢

- Your mom. - I am so sorry.
- 你妈妈 - 我很抱歉

Look, I promise I'll get her out of your hair.
听着 我保证会让她不再烦你的

No, it's okay. Your mom's cool.
不 没事的 你妈妈挺酷的

My mom is what?
我妈妈挺什么

And she's really funny.
而且她真的很风趣

My mom is what?
我妈妈很什么

Wait, that's her again.
等下 她又发短信来了

What are you talking about with my mom?
你在和我妈妈聊什么呢

- Nothing. - Nothing?!
- 没什么 - 没什么

That's what we say to her!
从来都是我们这么敷衍她的

Hold on, I have to "lol" her.
等下 我得回个"lol"给她

Okay, well "lol" has officially lost all meaning.
好吧 看来"lol"已经失去它的意义了

I'm sorry. is this a problem for you?
我很抱歉 你有什么不满的吗

No, I just think it's a little bit inappropriate.
不 我只是觉得这样有点不太合适

Inappropriate? Now you sound like my mother.
不太合适 你现在说话的口气跟我妈妈一样了

Well, how would you know what your mother sounds like?
是吗 你怎么知道你妈妈口气是什么样的

You've been spending so much time with mine!
你都花了这么多时间和我妈妈泡在一起了

What are you getting so whacked about?
你有什么别扭的啊

You didn't want to text her.
你又不愿意跟她发短信

Well yeah, that's because she's my mom, not my friend.
没错 那是因为她是我妈妈 不是我朋友

Wouldn't you be weirded out if I was texting your mom?
如果我给你妈妈发短信你就不觉得很怪异吗

Yes. Because she doesn't have a cell phone.
会啊 因为她都没有手机

Look, T, if you're not cool with this,
听着 T 如果不喜欢这样

I'll just stop.
我就不再发了

No no, I don't care. I mean, it's a free country.
不用 我才不在乎呢 我是说 这是个自由国家

Go crazy-- text my mom,
继续疯吧 给我妈妈发短信

IM my dad, video-chat my aunt Helen.
给我爸爸发即时消息 和我姑姑Helen视频聊天

Ooh! your aunt Helen?
哦 说起你的姑姑Helen

Your mom says she is da bomb diggitty!
你妈妈说她超炫

My mom really said "da bomb diggitty"?
我妈妈真的说了“超炫”吗

Well, I may have added that part.
那个 也可能是我自己加上的吧

PJ, you've got to stop watching these mysteries.
PJ 你不能再看那些悬疑推理电影了

Not until i figure out how to catch Mrs Dabney.
在没找到抓住Dabney太太的方法之前我是不会罢休的

These old movies are gonna help me do that.
这些老电影会教我怎么破案的

That's like saying cartoons will teach you
这就好比说动画片能教你穿墙术

how to run through walls.
这就好比说动画片能教你穿墙术

Learned that the hard way.
我吃过苦头知道那行不通

Mom! Can you get that?!
妈妈 你能去开门吗

Sure, I'll get the door. I am a lot closer to it.
没问题 我来开了 我比你离门近多了

Hello, Mrs. dabney.
你好 Dabney夫人

- Hello. - Come on in.
- 你好 - 请进吧

Heads up! killer in the house.
小心 杀人犯来家里了

What have they done this time?
他们这次又闯什么祸了

For once, nothing-- that I know of.
就这一次 据我所知 还没闯祸

It's nice to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你

I'd like to speak with your husband, please.
我想和你丈夫说点事 谢谢

I'll let him know you're here.
我这就告诉他你来找他了

I'm a texter now.
我现在开始用短信了

I'm texting.
我正给他发短信呢

Really speeds things up.
真是事半功倍啊

Somebody lose a ball today?
今天谁丢球了吗

Possibly. Did you lose anything today, Mrs Dabney?
也许吧 你今天失去什么了吗 Dabney夫人

Honey, what does this mean "somebody's at the doof."
亲爱的 这什么意思 “有人在doof”

OMG!
我的老天

I meant "door"!
我是想说在门口的

TTYL.
等会再和你说

What can I do for you, Mrs Dabney?
有什么事吗 Dabney夫人

- You're an exterminator, right? - pest control specialist.
- 你是专门杀虫的是吗 - 我是害虫防治专家

Maybe you can help me with a problem I'm having.
也许你可以帮我解决这个问题

How do I get the smell of death out of my house?
我该怎么除去家里那股死尸的味道

Will you turn that TV down?
你能把电视声音关小点吗

So you think something died in your house?
那么你觉得你家里有什么东西死了吗

Oh, I know something is dead
哦 我知道有东西死了

Well, first thing you're gonna have to do
好吧 你首先要做的就是

is locate and dispose of the carcass.
找到尸体然后丢掉

I suppose you could get Mr Dabney to do that.
我想这事你可以让Dabney先生去做

Oh, Mr Dabney won't be doing anything
哦 Dabney先生得有段时间不能做家务了

around the house for a while--
哦 Dabney先生得有段时间不能做家务了

A long while. he's... gone.
得有很长一段时间 他 走了

You know what, would you just turn it off?
知道吗 你们不如把电视关掉算了

What's wrong with your boys today?
你的儿子们今天中什么邪了

I just got here.
我才刚看到他们

Um, all right, old trick of the trade
呃 好吧 教你个干我们这行的老办法

Get yourself some maple syrup, put it on the stove,
你找些枫树糖浆 放在灶上

Let it simmer-- that should get rid of the smell.
慢慢炖 这样就能除掉那个味道

Thank you. That's very useful information.
谢了 你的建议对我帮助不小

Bye, boys.
再见了 孩子们

"ITBOOTP"
"ITBOOTP"

What does that stand for?
这又是什么意思

In the bathroom out of toilet paper!
卫生间没有手纸了

TMI!
不用说这么具体

I can't believe it, but you were right!
真是不敢相信 你真的说对了

Mrs Dabney did it.
Dabney夫人真的杀人了

Wow! this is what it feels like to be right, huh?
哇 说对事的感觉原来是这样的啊

I like it!
我喜欢这感觉

Too bad somebody had to die, but--
真可惜有人死了 不过

- What are we gonna do now? - I have to tell mom and dad!
- 你现在打算怎么办 - 我必须得告诉爸爸妈妈

They're never gonna believe you.
他们不会相信你的

I didn't believe you and I'm ten.
我才十岁我都不肯信你

Well, then we need proof.
那我们要找证据了

And I have to warn you, Gabe, until we get that proof,
而且我必须要警告你 Gabe 在我们找到证据之前

Our lives may be in danger.
我们生命只怕还处于危险之中

I thought we turned that off.
我以为我们已经把电视关了呢

What'd you get for number nine?
第九个题你怎么答的

Switzerland.
瑞士

Well, that's odd since we're doing math.
是吗 这个答案很奇怪 因为我们是在做数学

- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨

Mom, what are you doing here?
妈 你来这儿干吗

You weren't supposed to pick me up at five.
才五点 还不到你接我的时候啊

Teddy left a message and said to come by early
Teddy给我留言让我早点来

Something about "chilling"?
有些关于“放松”的事

Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错

Thought your mom and I could chill for a little while.
我想你妈妈和我可以一起放松一会儿

Really? This is what you're doing?
是吗 这就是你的打算吗

Yeah well, this is what we're doing,
是的 这就是我们的打算

So if you will excuse us,
如果你不介意的话

- We'd like a little privacy please. - Sure. fine.
- 我们两个想单独聊聊 - 当然不介意 你们聊吧

I'll be in the kitchen with your mom.
我会去厨房 和你妈妈聊聊

Come on over.
坐这儿来

Sit down next to me, girlfriend.
坐我旁边 闺蜜

What's this all about? Is ivy in trouble?
这是怎么回事啊 Ivy惹麻烦了吗

Oh, no.
哦 不是的

Is she back on the chocolate?
她是不是又吃巧克力上瘾了

No no no, Ivy's fine.
不是 不是 不是的 Ivy没事

I just wanted to spend some time with one of the cool moms.
我只是想花点时间和一位很酷的妈妈一起玩会儿

- You. - Oh.
- 就是你 - 哦

Okay.
好吧

I love your outfit. Where'd you get it?
你喜欢你的外套 你在哪儿弄的

My closet.
我的衣橱

You are so funny. I bet you get that a lot, right?
你真风趣啊 我敢赌很多人都这么说你吧 对吧

- No. - no?
- 没有 - 没有吗

Are we done chilling?
我们放松完了吗

Yes. yes, we are. Because it is time to par-tay.
是的 结束了 现在该是派对时间了

Let's get jam started.
让我们舞动起来吧

Yeah! come on, Miss W! Let your freak flag fly!
耶 来吧 W女士 疯狂一下

Yeah!


That's kind of loud. Could you lower that, please?
这个有点吵 你能关小点儿声吗

Yeah.
好的

A little bit more.
再关小点儿

A little bit more.
再关小点儿

Perfect.
好了

Uh, hey, want to do something fun?
呃 嘿 你想玩点好玩的吗

I like making these video diaries for my baby sister.
我喜欢给我妹妹拍视频日记

So how about we say hi?
我们一起给她打个招呼吧

Hi, Charlie. it's teddy here
你好 Charlie 这里是Teddy

With my new friend Mrs wentz.
以及我的新朋友Wentz夫人

Hello.
你好

Let's see how we look.
让我们看看效果怎么样

Ooh, I'd date us. Wouldn't you?
哦 我都想同咱俩约会 你说呢

I'm married.
我都结婚了

Okay, that's enough of that.
好吧 视频到此为止吧

Now, you know what? We've been doing a lot of my fun stuff.
知道吗 我们一直在玩我喜欢玩的东西

Tell me-- tell me about you. what do you like to do for fun?
跟我聊聊你自己吧 你平时都喜欢玩些什么

- I like to knit. - Ooh!
- 我喜欢织毛衣 - 哦

That is so cool because... because... anything else?
那个很酷啊 因为 因为 你还喜欢别的什么吗

- I like to read. - Oh, yeah? Me too.
- 我喜欢看书 - 哦 是吗 我也喜欢

What kind of stuff do you like to read?
你喜欢看什么书呢

Knitting magazines
针织杂志

That's awesome. I mean, we have so much in common.
太炫了 我是说我们有这么多共同之处

You know, once I start reading knitting magazines,
你知道吗 我一看针织杂志

Which you're pulling out of your bag.
就是你从你包里抽出来的这种

Okay, she's gone.
好了 她走了

Here's how this is gonna go down.
计划是这样的

I'm gonna jump over the fence, you hand Charlie to me.
我先跳过这个篱笆 你再把Charlie递给我

- And then-- - Or I could just walk through the gate
- 然后 - 或者我直接从这个门进来

Like this.
就像这样

You did know there was a gate, right?
你知道这儿有个门吧

Yes. would I be riding on top of it if I didn't?
是的 我都骑在门上了怎么会不知道呢

Now what?
现在怎么办

Now it's time to be in operation "catch a killer"...
现在我们该缉拿凶手归案了

While babysitting.
同时得照看宝宝

So, what are we looking for?
那么 我们要找什么

Evidence, clues, a weapon.
证据 线索 还有凶器

Mr Dabney's rotting corpse would be nice.
要能找到Dabney先生的尸体也不错

Oh my gosh, that's horrible!
哦 天呐 这也太可怕了

- What? what do you see? - That paint color--
- 什么东西 你看到什么了 - 那面墙的涂装颜色

It's so wrong for that room!
和这个房间太不融洽了

- I watch a lot of design shows. - Focus!
- 我看了很多设计类的节目 - 集中注意力

- Look. Something's moving. - Where?
- 快看 有东西在动 - 哪里

By the couch, right-- right there.
沙发旁边 就在那儿

- It's a baby! - It's Charlie!
- 是个婴儿 - 是Charlie

No, it's not. charlie's right over--
不 怎么可能 Charlie就在

inside the murder house!
在发生杀人案的屋子里

Okay, try to stay with me now
好的 尽量跟上我

Because we're going to get a little wild.
我们要来个有点难度的了

Instead of knit one, purl two,
不再是平织一针 反织两针

We kick it up to knit one, purl three!
我们提高到平织一针 然后反织三针

Is that even legal?
那样合法吗

I don't know,
我不知道

But I just like living dangerously!
但是我喜欢在危险中生活

Okay, I'm gonna go get something to drink.
好吧 我去拿点饮料

- Do you want anything? - Oh, not now.
- 你要喝什么吗 - 哦 暂时不用

I'm in the zone!
我现在进入状态了

What you doing in here?
你来在这儿干吗

Giving up.
宣告放弃

Did she suck the life out of you?
她让你痛不欲生了吧

Yeah, pretty much.
是的 差不多吧

Now you see why I'm always at your house.
现在你知道我为什么老是泡在你家了吧

Yeah, I'm so sorry.
嗯 我很抱歉

I was being selfish with my mom. And
在你和我妈妈的事上我太自私了

And even though I think it's a little bit weird,
尽管我还是认为这有些怪异

You can text her as much as you want.
不过现在你想怎么给她发短信就怎么发吧

I think I got a better idea.
我想到了个更好的主意

And then, get this,
然后呢 记好了

If you type in a semicolon parentheses,
如果你打个分号和括号

- You get a-- - Winky face!
- 就会出现 - 眨眼的表情

I have got to get a cell phone.
我得去买个手机了

I like it. You put our moms together
我喜欢这个主意 你让我们的妈妈腻在一起

And they leave us alone. You are brilliant.
这样她们就不会再来烦我们了 你真是天才

See, this is why we're BFFs.
瞧 这就是为什么我们是最好的朋友

I'm brilliant and you recognize it.
我负责做个聪明人而你负责赏识我

Now if I type "ROTF."
如果我打ROTF

Do I actually have to roll on the floor?
那我是不是真的要在地上打滚

I thought the same thing at first,
我刚开始也这么想的

But no.
但是不用

This'll get her out.
这玩意儿能把她吸引出来

Charlie loves things that rattle.
Charlie喜欢叮当作响的东西

Okay, girl. Charlie, come on.
好吧 Charlie 快来吧

Get the keys. Get the keys!
过来拿钥匙 过来拿钥匙

Aw, man! I dropped the keys.
噢 老天 我把钥匙弄掉了

Fantastic!
这下好了

Now we can't get into our house either.
现在我们连自己的家都回不了了

- I don't see charlie. Where'd she go? - Oh, there she is.
- 我看不到Charlie了 她去哪儿了 - 哦 她在那儿

Wait, what is she putting on her head,
等等 她把什么戴自己头上了

A dish towel?
洗碗布吗

Mrs Dabney's underpants!
是Dabney夫人的内裤

Oh!


- Man! - Oh-ho!
- 天呐 - 噢

Come on, we gotta get her out of there.
快点 我们得把她从房里弄出来

Yeah, come on.
嗯 快来

What are you doing in my yard?
你们在我的院子里干嘛

We're here to help you with your groceries.
我们想过来帮你提东西

You want to be helpful?
你愿意帮忙吗

I like to try new things.
我喜欢尝试新鲜事物

Here, let me give you a hand with that.
来 让我帮你提那个

I can handle the groceries.
这个我能自己搞定

But as long as you're here,
但是既然你们来了

I could use your help with something inside.
你们可以进房里帮我做点别的事

Inside? Perfect.
进房里 太好了

Let me just put my groceries down.
我先去把这些东西放下

- Take your time. - Yeah. Yeah.
- 慢慢来 - 就是就是

- Where's Charlie? - uh--
- Charlie在哪儿呢 - 呃

- Look behind the curtains! - Okay.
- 去窗帘后面找找 - 好的

- Nothing! - There she is!
- 不在这儿 - 她在那儿

Oh, I've got you.
哦 我找到你了

Yeah.


I don't want it!
别扔给我

Stop it!
别扔了

Where did that baby come from?
这个宝宝哪儿来的啊

Charlie? I've been holding her the whole time.
Charlie吗 我一直都在抱着她啊

- You have? - That's sad, Mrs Dabney.
- 是吗 - 真是遗憾 Dabney夫人

They say the eyes are the first things to go.
据说视力是最早开始衰退的

We gotta go.
我们要走了

Not so fast. Put the baby down.
别这么急着走 把孩子放下来

I need you to carry something out for me.
我需要你们帮我搬点东西

I want you to take this trunk out to my car.
帮我把这个大衣箱搬到车里

It's too heavy for me.
它太重了我搬不动

Why? What's in it?
搬这个干什么 里面装着什么呢

Something I should've gotten rid of a long time ago.
一些我早就该扔掉的东西

- Where are you taking it? - To the dump.
- 你要运到哪儿去 - 垃圾场

That's where you take trash, isn't it?
垃圾不就得扔到那儿去吗

Trash?!
垃圾

Mr Dabney wasn't trash, he was a person!
Dabney先生不是垃圾 他是人

What are you talking about?
你们在说什么呢

You know exactly what I am talking about.
你很清楚我在说什么

You bumped off your husband and stuffed him into that trunk.
你谋杀了你丈夫 然后把他塞进了那个箱子

- Is that what you think?! - That's what we know!
- 你们是这么想的吗 - 我们知道正是如此

What is she-- oh, watch it!
她要干什么 哦 小心了

She's kill-crazy!
她成了杀人狂魔了

You want to see what's in here?
你想看看箱子里是什么吗

Take a look.
自己过来看

Whoa! It's Mr Dabney!
哇 是Dabney先生

And he's already decomposed!
而且他都已经腐烂成骷髅了

That's not Mr Dabney.
那才不是Dabney先生

That's a skeleton he used in his classroom.
这是他上课用的骷髅标本

He used to be a science teacher.
他以前是个教自然的老师

But I heard you screaming at him.
可是我听到你冲她大喊大叫

You called him a bad husband and then you said,
你骂他是个坏丈夫 然后你又说

"and now you're dead!"
现在你终于死了

Oh! you must have heard me talking back to someone on my soaps.
哦 你肯定是听到我和肥皂剧里的人自言自语了

Soaps?
肥皂剧

Soap operas... on TV...
肥皂剧 就是电视连续剧

Like the one they should name after you two--
比如他们就该给你们拍部电视剧叫做

"the young and the clueless."
“年轻无知的人”

Well, if Mr Dabney isn't dead, then where is he?
好吧 如果Dabney没死 那他在哪儿

At his mother's probably wishing he was dead.
在他那个也许希望他死掉的妈妈那儿

Well, then how do you explain the smell of death
那么 你怎么解释死尸的气味呢

you asked my dad about?
你还专门去问过我爸呢

Dead possum in my dryer vent.
有只死老鼠在我烘干机的管道里

Well, then how do you explain--
那么 你怎么解释

That's pretty much it, I guess.
我觉得你已经解释得很明白了

Just one more question--
还有一个问题

Do you have any cookies?
你有饼干吃吗

Get out.
出去

What are my underpants doing in the fireplace?
我的内裤在怎么会在壁炉里面

Gotta go!
得走了

Dat-da-da-da! Here she comes!
哒哒哒 她来啦

Coolest mom in the world! Yay.
世上最酷的妈妈 耶

Okay, what's all this?
好吧 这是干什么呢

Oh, just showing Charlie how much I love you.
哦 就是告诉Charlie我有多爱你

Oh, I love you too, sweetie.
哦 我也爱你 宝贝

And I love you too, Charlie.
我也爱你 Charlie

Oh, so mom, I've been thinking--
哦 妈妈 我一直在想

Maybe you and I should start texting.
也许你我可以互相发短信

I mean, you are a pretty cool mom, right?
我是说 你是个很酷的妈妈 对吧

Oh, sorry, honey. Those days are over.
哦 抱歉 宝贝 我已经不再发短信了

Text thumbs.
拇指发炎了

Text thumbs? That's our mom--
拇指发炎了 不愧是我们的妈妈

From cool to embarrassing just like that.
这么快就从酷妈妈变成丢人的妈妈了

All right. good luck, Charlie.
好了 祝你好运 Charlie

Hey, guys. Better make your friend a sandwich.
嘿 孩子们 最好去给你们的朋友做个三明治吃

He's looking a little thin.
他都瘦的皮包骨头了

Where'd you guys get that thing?
你们从哪儿弄来的那玩意儿

Mrs Dabney was throwing it out.
Dabney夫人准备扔掉来着

Yeah, it belonged to Mr Dabney. He was a science teacher.
嗯 这是Dabney先生的东西 他以前是自然老师

Mr dabney wasn't a science teacher. He was a music teacher.
Dabney先生才不是自然老师 他是音乐老师

What?!
什么

- That means-- - This is--
- 也就是说 - 这个是

Mr Dabney wasn't a music teacher.
Dabney先生才不是音乐老师

You're thinking of-- of Mr Dixon across the street.
你把他和街对面的Dixon先生搞混了

Oh, that's right. Mr Dabney was a science teacher.
哦 没错 Dabney先生是当过自然老师

The boys seem a little jumpy to you?
你觉得孩子们是不是有点神经兮兮的啊

Ah, I just got here.
啊 我才刚看到他们

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.