RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第四集 S01E04 Double Whammy

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第四集 S01E04 Double Whammy

Teddy becomes the school mascot. Charlie takes her first step. 泰迪成为学校的吉祥物。查利把她的第一步。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hi, Charlie. Teddy here.
嗨 Charlie 我是Teddy

And Ivy.
还有Ivy

So you're eleven months old now
现在你已经十一个月大啦

and something really big is about to happen to you.
一件意义重大的事情即将发生

You're about to take your very first steps.
你就要迈出你人生的第一步了

This is your biggest milestone
这将是自你第一次会拉出成型的便便后

since your first solid poop.
又一个最重要的里程碑

Okay, relax. I didn't get it on video.
好了 放松点 我又没把那段录下来

Okay, you're my best friend again.
好吧 你又是我最好的朋友了

Anyways, I wanted to capture your first steps on tape
总之 我希望能把你走第一步路的样子给录下来

but every time I put the camera on you,
可是每次当我把镜头对准你的时候

all I see is this.
我只看到了这个

Wait.
等啊

Wait.
等啊

Wait.
等啊

And nothing.
什么也没发生

Same thing happened with the poop.
拍你拉便便的时候也是这样的

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

Running late, and dad says
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
就在这里 我们的家

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以请听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby, things are crazy
宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

Girls, girls, come here. Check it out.
孩子们 孩子们 快过来 快来看

It's an old video of me.
看看我以前的录像带

Lots of videotaping in this family.
你们家录像带可真多

You guys sure do like yourselves.
你们真够自恋的啊

It's from my old glory days back at south high.
这是我曾经在南城高中的光辉岁月

No way, Mrs. D. You went to our school?
不是吧 D太太 你在我们学校念过书

No, you're going to my school.
不是 是你们在我的学校念书

Whoa whoa, there I am--
哇 哇 我出场了

The school mascot.
我扮的学校吉祥物

You were that big sheep thing?
那只大绵羊就是你吗

Not a sheep. A ram.
那不是绵羊 是只公羊

Rammy the Wammy.
威米震震羊

Here it is--
开始了

My famous wammy wiggle.
我闻名遐迩的威米震震舞

Listen to the crowd. They love me.
听听那些观众们的反响 他们可喜欢我了

Well, sure.
是啊 肯定的

Everybody loves a dancing sheep.
人人都爱会跳舞的绵羊

Again,
再说一次

It's a ram. It has horns.
那是只公羊 它长着角呢

It sure looks like a lot of fun, Mom.
看起来确实很有意思 妈妈

You really think so?
你真的这么想吗

Yeah yeah.
当然了

Do you think I'd say something like that
难道你觉得我只是为了让你高兴

Just to humor you?
而故意这么说的吗

I'm so happy to hear that
我真高兴你这么说

Because they're holding mascot tryouts this week.
因为这周就要举行吉祥物选拔赛了

But, mom, you've already been wammy.
可是 妈妈 你都扮过威米了

Why would you try out again?
干嘛还要再去参加选拔呢

I'm talking about you.
我说是让你去啊

Please tell me "You" Is Ivy.
拜托告诉我“你”指的是Ivy

Think about it, Teddy.
想一想吧 Teddy

You would be the first ever second-generation wammy.
你会成为史上第一只威米二世

I've been dreaming about this since you were born.
自打你刚生下来我就梦想着这一刻了

According to the internet, sheep can have horns.
根据网上的资料 绵羊也是可以长角的

Look, I don't want to put any pressure on you.
听着 我不想给你施加任何压力

It's your decision. You do not have to do this for me.
你自己做主 你不用为了我这么做

- I don't? - No.
- 我不用吗 - 不用

You'll do it for us.
你是为了我们这么做的

- Hey. - What are you doing?
- 嘿 - 你在干什么呢

Watching all my old wammy videos with Teddy.
和Teddy一起看我以前的威米录像

Teddy?
Teddy呢

You're missing all the good parts.
你要错过精彩的部分了

What am I saying? They're all good parts.
我胡说什么呢 整个录像都是精彩部分

Except for this one.
除了这一段

Remember this, Bob?
还记得这段吗 Bob

Oh, how can I forget?
噢 我怎么可能忘呢

The night the north high barbarian took you down.
那天晚上北城高中的野蛮人把放倒你了

Oh!


I hated that guy.
我讨厌那家伙

Even for a barbarian, he was a jerk.
即使对于一个野蛮人来说 他都称得上混蛋

You remember the time those goons from north high
你还记得那群北城高中的流氓们

grabbed you, took you on a little joyride?
抓着你去兜风吗

Every wammy's worst nightmare.
那是每只威米羊最恐怖的噩梦啊

You know what? I can't even watch it.
知道吗 我看不下去了

It's too painful even now.
就算现在看还是太痛苦了

Oh, wait, this is a good part.
噢 等等 这段不错

Come here, kids. You're gonna love this.
过来 孩子们 你们会喜欢这段的

Recognize that guy?
认出那个人了吗

Is that PJ?
那是PJ吗

Nope, that's me.
不是 是我

You mean that thin guy with a full head of hair is you?
你是说那个一头金发的瘦子是你

Yep.
没错

So that means
那也就是说

I'm gonna look like you when I get old.
我上了年纪后就会像你这样

Oh, I stopped looking like that when I was twenty five.
噢 我从25岁之后就不再像录像中那样青春了

But that's only eight years from now.
那我岂不是只有八年的时间了

Enjoy it while you got it.
趁你还年轻时好好享受一下吧

If I were you, I'd marry young.
如果我是你 我会尽早结婚的

What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么

Not being out there. What tape is she up to?
逃离客厅 她现在在看什么

Volume three, "Wammy behind the mask."
第三盘 “面具背后的威米”

Dad, she wants me to try out.
爸爸 她想让我参加选拔

Oh, boy. I knew this day was coming.
噢 老天 我就知道会有这么一天

But I don't want to be a mascot.
但是我不想去扮吉祥物

I'll be the biggest dork in school.
否则我会成为学校最大的笑柄

You gotta help me out here.
你得帮我摆脱这个厄运

- What do you want me to do? - Can't you talk to her?
- 你想要我怎么做 - 你就不能和她谈谈吗

Yeah, okay.
好啊 没问题

I'll do that, honey, right after I mention
我会和她谈的 亲爱的 等到我有胆量告诉她

that her favorite pants make her look fat.
她穿她最喜欢的裤子看起来很胖之后

- Who looks fat? - My mother.
- 谁看起来很胖 - 我妈

Hey, we almost ended at the same time.
嘿 我们几乎是同时结束的

Only because I dropped one of my sticks.
那是因为我掉了一只鼓槌

Did you see Charlie?
你注意看Charlie了吗

She was totally rocking out.
她简直是在尽情摇滚啊

- Is she amazing or what? - She's okay.
- 她很了不起吧 - 她还好啦

Okay? What is that supposed to mean?
还好 你什么意思

You guys are always going on and on
你们总是没完没了地说

about what a super baby charlie is.
Charlie是个超级宝宝

Man, I got a nephew mason. Now that's a baby.
伙计 你得看看我的侄子Mason 他才算超级宝宝

What's so great about Mason?
Mason有什么了不起的

Well, for one thing he's a stud at peek-a-boo.
随便举个例子 他是个玩躲猫猫的绝顶高手

Come on, Charlie can play peek-a-boo with her eyes closed.
拜托 Charlie闭着眼睛都能玩躲猫猫

That's how you play peek-a-boo.
躲猫猫本来就得闭着眼睛

What else you got?
他还会什么

Well, Mason's an incredibly fast crawler.
还有 Mason爬行快得不可思议

Not as fast as Charlie. She's like a cat.
没有Charlie快 她快得像只猫

Mason sleeps at night with a rabbit--
Mason晚上和一只兔子一起睡觉

Not a stuffed one, one that he caught.
不是毛绒兔 而是只他抓到的真兔子

So you think mason's faster.
那么你认为Mason更快

I think charlie's faster.
我认为Charlie更快

There's only one way to settle this.
只有一个办法来一判高下

We challenge you to a baby race.
你敢不敢参加宝宝赛跑

Oh, it is on.
噢 我接受你的挑战

And you're gonna be sorry
你会后悔的

Because mason rhymes with racin'.
因为Mason和“比赛”这个词都能押上韵

We'll take our chances.
我们愿意赌上一把

In the meantime, you might want to take a good look at this,
与此同时 你也许想好好看看这个

Because that's all you and mason are gonna be seeing.
因为这就是你和Mason将会看到的

I can't believe you're trying out for wammy.
我不敢相信你会来参加威米羊的选拔

The whole idea behind this friendship
我们友谊的指导思想

was for you to make me more popular,
就是你得让我变得更受欢迎

Not less popular.
而不是更不受欢迎

Okay, relax. I said I had to try out.
拜托 别紧张 我说过我必须得参加选拔

I didn't say I had to do well.
我可没说我一定要好好表现啊

All right, people. Time for wammy tryouts.
好了 各位 威米选拔赛开始了

- First up, Teddy Duncan. - I'm Teddy.
- 首先出场的是Teddy Duncan - 我就是Teddy

Daughter of Amy Duncan,
Amy Duncan的女儿

The second finest wammy this school has ever seen.
Amy可是这所学校史上第二出色的威米羊

- Who was the first? - You're looking at her.
- 谁是最出色的 - 近在眼前

Let's do this thing!
我们开始吧

All right, duncan, let me set the scene for you.
好了 Duncun 让我来帮你设定一下场景

The team is down by eight.
球队还落后八分

You need to get that crowd jazzed up.
你得让观众活跃起来

Now give me what you got!
现在让我看看你有什么能耐

Come on, crowd, jazz up.
来吧 观众们 活跃起来

I am not feeling that.
我一点活跃的感觉都没有

Moving on. How's your dancing?
下一项 你跳舞水平怎么样

You tell me.
你自己看看吧

What was that?
这是什么玩意儿

That was interpretive dancing.
这个叫做形意舞

That piece was called "Spring Day."
这一小节叫做“春日”

I can also show you "Global Warming"
我还能给你跳“全球变暖”

Or "Dogs Wow!"
还有“哇 狗”

Dancing-- question mark.
舞蹈水平 先打个问号

Question mark?
打个问号

That stuck, exclamation point!
把问号拉直成感叹号吧

All right, duncan, one more thing.
好了 Duncan 还有一项

Take that flag there and fire up that crowd.
拿起那面旗子去煽动观众

There's something wrong with that flag.
那面旗有问题

Duncan, that was absolutely terrible, all of it.
Duncan 这也太可怕了 一塌糊涂

It's okay. I know what you're gonna say.
没关系 我知道你要说什么

Congratulations, wammy.
恭喜你 威米

But I was awful.
但是我很逊啊

Yeah, but you're the only one who tried out.
是啊 但是你是唯一一个来参加选拔的

See you at the big game.
比赛时见了

I can't believe this.
真是不敢相信

Well, in hindsight,
好了 放个马后炮

I guess we should have noticed
我想我们真该注意到

that nobody else was here.
根本没有别人来这儿的

Hey, Gabe, do me a favor.
嘿 Gabe 帮我个忙

Check the back of my head.
帮我看一下我的后脑勺

Does it look like I'm going bald?
我看起来像快要秃头了吗

Well, it's tempting to say yes,
呃 我真忍不住说是啊

So yes.
所以是的

Seriously?
你说真的

No.
不是

Your hair is as full and stupid-looking as ever.
你的头发很浓密而且仍旧一副蠢样

Thank you.
谢谢

You're a good brother.
你是一个好弟弟

Is this why you wanted me to come down here?
这就是你叫我下楼的原因吗

No, it is time to train Charlie for the baby race.
不是 到训练Charlie参加宝宝赛跑的时间了

Charlie?
Charlie

I thought the baby race was gonna be
我以为参加宝宝赛跑的意思是

You and Emmett in diapers.
你和Emmett穿着尿布去赛跑呢

Now I've lost interest.
现在我失去兴趣了

Okay, turbo baby,
好了 螺旋宝宝

Let's see what you've got.
让我们看看你有什么本领

Looks like I've got a little work to do.
看起来我还得再下点工夫啊

There she is.
她回来了

Hi, mom.
嗨 妈妈

Hi, Wammy.
嗨 威米

Oh, did Miss Covington call you?
噢 Covington女士给你打过电话了

No, it's on the school website.
没有 是学校网站上刊登的消息

Already? There's not a picture up of me, is there?
已经登了 那里没放我的相片吧

There is now.
现在放上了

I just sent one in.
我刚刚传了一张上去

And I've got a big surprise for you.
而且我为你准备了一个大惊喜

I kept it at the end of my last season.
我在我退出前最后一个赛季就开始保存了

It's been sitting in the back of the shed
它已经在后面的杂物棚里呆了二十年

for the last twenty years.
它已经在后面的杂物棚里呆了二十年

Then I can't wait to put it on my head.
我已经迫不及待地想把它戴到头上了

Come on.
来吧

Get it on there, girl. We've got some work to do.
从这里戴上 女儿 我们有好些活儿要干了

Teddy, you look so beautiful.
Teddy 你看起来真美

Smells like armpit in here.
这里面闻起来像腋窝的味道

I know. You'll get used to it.
我知道 你会习惯的

Okay, I'm gonna teach you some of my signature Wammy moves.
好了 我要教你一些我扮威米的招牌动作

You gotta hit it hard, girl.
你要扭得很起劲 女儿

Now you gotta keep in rhythm.
现在你要保持节奏一致

And the best way to do that is with the Wammy wiggle.
最吸引人的就是威米羊强劲的扭动

A-five, six, seven, eight!
五 六 七 八

Now we're gonna build on that move. You ready?
现在我们要在已有的舞步上增加一些动作 你准备好了吗

We're gonna get our steam up. It goes like this.
我们要开始鼓动了 要像这样跳起来

Whoo, ah-whoo, ah-whoo.
呼 噢呼 噢呼

No no, sweetheart. You lost your wiggle.
不 不 亲爱的 你忘了扭动身体

If you try to get your steam up without the wiggle,
如果你试着去鼓动但忘了扭动身体

You'll just look like a fool out there.
你看起来只会像一个笨蛋

Sure wouldn't want that to happen.
我当然不想让这种情况发生

Next I want you to jump up in the air
下一步我想让你在空中跳跃

And you gotta land with your arms forming a big "W".
而且你降落时手臂必须摆成一个很大的W字

That's really cute.
你看起来真可爱

No no no, Teddy. It's all in the elbows.
不 不 不 Teddy 诀窍是手肘

You're not Vammy. You're not Hammy.
你不是萎米 你不是虾米

You're Wammy!
你是大威米

Okay, girl, you do it.
好了 姑娘 你试试

Now dig deep and let your fire fly!
现在深掘内心 燃烧你的小宇宙吧

I can't do this.
我不能做这个

Sure you can. You just gotta practice.
你当然可以 你只是需要练习

Wammy wasn't built in a day.
威米不是一天建成的

No, I don't want to do this.
不是 我不想做这个

What?
什么

I don't want to be Hammy or Vammy or Wammy!
我不想当虾米或者萎米或者威米

I quit.
我不干了

Hey, what did you do to your mother?
嘿 你对你妈妈做了什么

I told her I didn't want to be a Wammy.
我告诉她我不想扮威米

I was just being honest with her.
我只是对她坦诚而已

Honest? What are you thinking?
坦诚 你在想什么

How's she taking it?
她感觉怎么样

Not well.
不好

She's lying in bed with her Wammy head on,
她戴着威米头躺在床上

Stuffing tissues up her snout.
用纸巾堵她的鼻孔

I don't know.
我不知道

Maybe being Wammy was cool when you guys were in school...
也许在你们上学时 当威米是件很酷的事

Are you kidding me? It was never cool.
你是在开玩笑吗 它从来都没酷过

Your mom just didn't know that.
你妈妈只是不知道这一点

How could she not know that?
她怎么会不知道这个呢

Did she spend all four years of high school
难道她高中四年都戴着那个巨大的威米头吗

wearing that giant head?
难道她高中四年都戴着那个巨大的威米头吗

It was her yearbook picture.
威米是她毕业年鉴上的形象

Look, Teddy, if you don't go to that big game
听着 Teddy 如果你不去参加那个比赛

There's gonna be no Wammy,
威米羊就不会出现了

And that is gonna break your mother's heart.
而这会伤透你妈妈的心

Dad, I just don't want to look stupid.
爸 我只是不想让人看起来笨头笨脑的

Look, you're gonna let your mom and everybody at school down
听着 仅仅因为你害怕自己看起来笨头笨脑

Because you're afraid of looking stupid?
你就要让妈妈和学校的每个人失望吗

Yes, thank you for understanding.
是的 谢谢你的理解

Honey, I'm not gonna tell you what to do.
亲爱的 我不会告诉你应该怎么做

But just remember,
但你要记住

Sometimes the right decision
有时候正确的决定

Can feel like the wrong decision.
看起来会像错误的决定

And the hard decision can be the best decision.
而艰难的决定可能是最佳抉择

But the good decision...
但是好的决定

Oh, come on, please just be Wammy!
噢 拜托 去扮威米吧

Hey, Wammy. Going somewhere?
嗨 威米 这是去哪儿啊

Ever been to north high? 'cause I was thinking
去过北城高中吗 因为我在想

We could all take a little trip.
我们可以带你到那里参观参观

It's about to charge. Get it!
它要发动攻击了 抓住它

Oh, this is the greatest prank ever!
噢 这真是有史以来最棒的恶作剧

All right,
好了

let's see what nerd is wearing the costume this year.
让我们看看今年哪个傻帽扮的威米

Dude, Wammy's old.
老兄 这个威米还真老

Wammy is not old. Wammy had four kids.
威米一点都不老 威米都是四个孩子的妈了

I didn't see her. Your mom's not in there.
我没有看见她 你妈不在里面

I can't believe it.
我真不敢相信

She's the only reason I'm doing this stupid thing.
她是我做这种蠢事的唯一原因

Well, let's get out of here.
那好 让我们离开这里吧

Duncan, the gym's this way.
Duncan 体育馆在这边

Let me look at you.
让我好好地看一看你

Not you... Wammy. Put on the head.
不是你 是威米 把头戴上

Oh, you look so much like your mother.
噢 你看来来真像你妈妈

Showtime!
该你上了

I'm right behind you, t. Got your back.
我就在你后面 T 我会挺你的

Gentlemen, start your babies.
先生们 让你们的宝宝预备好

Go!
开始

And they're off!
他们这就起跑了

Oh, look, Mason. Yummy yummy.
噢 看这里 Mason 多好吃啊

Come to the peaches.
快来拿蜜桃酱吧

Come to mommy. Come to mommy.
到妈妈这里来 到妈妈这里来

Mason got the early lead. Charlie's bringing up the rear.
Mason暂时领先 Charlie在后面奋起直追

Look at my boy go. He's barely breaking a sweat.
看看我的宝宝 他爬得毫不费力

At the halfway mark it's Mason, followed by Charlie.
先到中点线的是Mason Charlie紧随其后

Come on, Charlie. You can do it.
快点 Charlie 你能做到的

Coming down the home stretch. It's still Mason in the lead.
临近终点 仍旧是Mason领先

Come on, Charlie. It's now or never.
快点 Charlie 现在是最后的机会了

And the winner is...
冠军是

Charlie!
我家的Charlie

Oh my gosh! Charlie, you just took your first steps.
我的天 Charlie 你刚刚走出了你的第一步路

Not your best day, Mason.
今儿个不是你的幸运日 Mason

What went wrong out there?
刚刚出了什么问题

We'll be back when we learn how to walk.
当我们学会走路后 我们会回来的

Can you please take me back to the gym?
你能载我回体育馆去吗

No way. Not till the game's over.
不行 在比赛结束前都不行

Okay, can you take me home then?
好吧 那你能载我回家吗

I don't even care about the game, guys.
我根本不在乎比赛 小子

North High, South High... what's the difference?
北城高中 南城高中 有什么区别

Only one thing...
只有一个区别

- North High rules! - Yeah!
- 北城高中万岁 - 对

Yeah, baby!
对 伙计

Okay, whatever.
好了 无所谓了

Look, if we're gonna drive around in circles for hours,
听着 如果我们要一直这么兜几小时的圈子

- Can I at least use the bathroom? - Can't you hold it?
- 我能至少上个厕所吗 - 你不能憋一憋吗

I've had four kids. I pee when I sneeze.
我生过四个小孩 我打喷嚏的时候就会小便

Gross.
恶心

Pull over.
靠边停车

Thank you. You're such a gentleman.
谢谢 你真是个绅士

South High rules!
南城高中万岁

Safety first.
安全第一

Ram on the lam!
大公羊要冲了

Staring at my baldness
你盯着我的秃头看

Ain't gonna stop your baldness.
也不会防止你自己以后变秃

I just can't believe that's gonna happen to me.
我只是不敢相信那种事会发生在我的身上

Would you stop focusing on the negatives?
你能别光关注于它的缺点吗

- Think about the positives. - Like what?
- 想想它的好处 - 什么好处

You're gonna have a large baseball cap collection.
你会有很多棒球帽收藏品

You're gonna save on shampoo.
你会省掉很多洗发水的钱

And with the money you save on shampoo
而且你可以用洗发水省来的钱

You can buy more baseball caps.
买更多的棒球帽

Here comes Teddy.
Teddy出场了

That's my best friend.
那是我的死党

Wammy's my best friend.
威米是我的死党

Wammy! Wammy! Wammy!
威米 威米 威米

Well, Charlie, looks like we both took baby steps today.
嗯 Charlie 看起来我们俩今天都尝试了新的东西

You walked for the first time
你第一次走路

And I did something I didn't want to do and wound up liking it.
而我做了一件开始时不想做 但最后喜欢做的事

And I hope you like it too, because...
而我希望你也会喜欢 因为

You are already on your way.
你也要开始你的征途啰

Wammy jammy!
威米 好彩哟

Good luck, Charlie.
好运 Charlie

Come on, P. J. We're gonna be late for school.
快点 PJ 我们上学要迟到了

Get down here.
快下楼

Alright, coming. Chillax.
好的 我来了 淡定

Oh, oh, no.
噢 噢 不

Oh, no. It's happening.
噢 不 这真的发生了

No, I am not ready.
不 我还没准备好

No.


- Bad Dream? - Yeah.
- 做恶梦啦 - 是啊

Oh, hey,
哦 嘿

Here's the first one my dad gave me.
这是我爸给我的第一个棒球帽

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.