RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第五集 S01E05 Dance Off

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第五集 S01E05 Dance Off

Teddy and Ivy go on a double date. Gabe tries to get out of homework. 泰迪和常春藤去约会。他试图滚出去作业。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hey, Charlie, Teddy here
嘿 小Charlie Teddy姐在这儿呢

On the couch where I almost got my first kiss with Spencer.
上一次在这个沙发上 我差一点就把初吻献给了Spencer

But she didn't.
但是她没有

No no, because
没有 是没有 那是因为

I made the mistake of bringing the cute boy home
我错误地把这个帅哥带回了家

Where my dear family lives.
也就是我这些可亲至极的家人呆的地方

He wasn't that cute.
他才没那么帅

Get out.
走开

Anyway, still waiting on that first kiss.
不管怎么说 我的初吻依旧还在

But there's a dance this Friday
但是这个星期五有一个舞会

Where the girls ask the guys,
是由女孩邀请男孩参加的

And this time I'm going to make sure I get it.
所以这一次我一定要搞定

Get what, honey?
搞定什么 亲爱的

Oh, my first A+ in science, daddy.
噢 我科学课的第一个A+ 爸爸

That's my girl.
这才是我的乖女儿

Hey, dad, great news. I got a job.
嘿 爸爸 好消息 我找到工作了

Stop right there. I'm having the greatest dream of my life.
打住 我一生中最伟大的美梦成真了

The school's gonna pay me a hundred bucks
学校付给我一百块让我当星期五的舞会的DJ

to DJ at the dance on Friday.
学校付给我一百块让我当星期五的舞会的DJ

The dream continues.
美梦依旧

I just need you to give me two hundred dollars
所以你要给我两百块让我去租DJ要用的设备

to rent the DJ equipment.
所以你要给我两百块让我去租DJ要用的设备

And now I'm awake.
梦醒了

Hey, what was I doing in the dream?
嘿 在你的梦里我在干什么呢

You weren't saying anything,
你全程闭嘴

which is why I thought it was a dream.
所以我才会认为那是个梦

PJ, why would you take a job where you're gonna lose money?
P.J. 你为什么要接一个赔钱的工作呢

Does everything always have to be about money?
难道什么事都要和钱扯上关系吗

Are you giving me the two hundred?
你到底给不给我二百块钱

Sorry, son.
抱歉 儿子

You're gonna have to come up with the money some other way.
你得自己去想办法搞到这笔钱

Like how?
怎么搞到

Oh, I know. Get a job.
噢 我想到了 找份工作

I'll be right back.
我马上回来

Wait, where's your sister?
等等 你妹妹在哪儿呢

Don't bother her, Emmett.
别去烦她了 Emmett

Okay, where shouldn't I bother her?
好吧 她在什么我烦不到的地方呢

In the kitchen.
厨房

All right. Thanks
知道了 谢谢

Hey, Teddy bear.
嘿 泰迪熊

Hey, Emmett.
嘿 Emmett

You know this dance this Friday night is "girls ask guys," right?
你知道星期五的舞会是女孩邀请男孩的 对吧

Uh-huh.
嗯哈

You're a girl. I'm a guy.
你是个女孩 而我是个男孩

Something you want to ask me?
你有什么想跟我说的吗

Okay, Emmett, listen,
Emmett 听着

PJ is my brother and you're his best friend.
P.J.是我的哥哥 而你是他最好的朋友

So in a way you're kind of like my brother too.
所以从某种程度上来说 你也是我的兄弟

And I can't go to the dance with my brother.
而我不能和兄弟一起去舞会

You can see why that would be wrong, right?
你也会觉得那怪怪的 对吧

This is the longest conversation we've ever had.
这是咱俩之间有史以来最长的一次对话了

Did you hear anything I just said?
你有没有听我说话啊

Something about wanting to go to the dance with a brother.
你想和自己的兄弟去舞会之类的

Emmett, I want you to listen to me very carefully.
Emmett 我要你认真听我说

I'm not going to ask you to the dance.
我是不会邀请你去舞会的

When you touch me it feels like electricity.
你碰到我的时候 那简直是触电的感觉

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

running late, and dad jokes
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
就在这里 我们的家

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃

Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

Hi, kids. Hey, mom.
嗨 孩子们 嘿 妈妈

Come on, Charlie, let's go see daddy.
走吧 Charlie 我们去找爸爸

You know what I realized today?
你知道我今天发现什么了吗

Charlie's never played laser tag.
Charlie还从来没玩过激光枪大战呢

I bet she'd enjoy doing that on Friday night.
我赌她星期五晚上一定会玩得很开心的

Oh, how very sweet and unselfish of you.
噢 你真是体贴又无私啊

But Charlie's gonna be with us Friday night.
但是Charlie星期五晚上要和我们呆在一起

It's your school's open house.
去参加你学校的家长会

Right. Forgot about that.
啊是啊 我都忘了这一茬儿了

Well, we haven't.
我们可不会忘

Dad and I can't wait to meet this miracle worker Mrs. Mellish.
我和你爸都等不及想去见见这位神奇的Mellish老师

She's the first teacher
她是第一个没有打电话向我告你的状的老师

who hasn't called to complain about you.
她是第一个没有打电话向我告你的状的老师

Are you sure he's actually going to school?
你确定他真的去上过学吗

Mom, you've been to so many open houses.
妈妈 你已经去过很多次家长会了

And you'd love laser tag.
而你又爱死了激光射击

It's like a workout but you get to shoot stuff.
这就像是去健身 但你还可以开枪射别的东西

Oh, come on, we can play laser tag anytime.
噢 没关系 激光射击我们什么时候都能玩

Meeting a teacher that has no problems with you--
而去见一个对你没意见的老师

That may never happen again.
那也许就是仅此一次了

This is bad.
这下糟糕了

What's bad?
有什么糟糕的

The only reason I haven't been getting in trouble
我之所以没有惹麻烦 只是因为

Is that I told my teacher mom and dad have been fighting a lot.
我告诉老师说 父母经常吵架

That actually works?
这有用吗

You also have to give the teacher one of these.
你还得配上这样的表情

Wow, that's good.
哇哦 高手

I almost hugged you. And I never want to hug you.
我都差点要拥抱你了 我可从来没抱过你呢

Works even better on Mrs. Mellish.
在Mellish老师的身上效果更明显

Any time I do something wrong--
每次只要我一做错事

Mommy and daddy were fighting again.
妈妈和爸爸又吵架了

Wow.
哇哦

Well, I guess your evil plan is gonna be over on Friday night,
不过我想你的邪恶小算盘只能打到星期五晚上咯

'cause mom and dad won't be fighting.
因为爸爸妈妈那时候不会吵架

Or will they?
如果他们会呢

So who are you asking to the dance?
那么你会邀请谁去舞会呢

Okay, here's a hint. He's really cute and--
给你一个提示 他很帅而且

You ladies talking about me again?
小姐们又在讨论我吗

You know I'm not talking about you,
你知道自从很早以前我把你这可怜屁股甩了之后

Since I dumped your sorry butt a long time ago.
我就没有提过你了

That's now how me and my sorry butt remember it.
我和我的可怜屁股记得可不是这样哦

Remind me again why you ever went out with him.
这又让我想起来了 你以前为什么和他约会呢

Only one way to explain it--
唯一的解释就是

Brain fart. Brain fart.
暂时性脑残 暂时性脑残

So who's this cutie you're gonna ask?
那么 哪个帅哥能受到你的邀请呢

Spencer.
Spencer

Oh, right,
噢 没错

Mr. Almost first kiss.
差一点初吻先生

You'd better get moving on that. Your window is closing.
你最好赶紧行动 你的那扇窗就要关闭了

What window?
什么窗户啊

The window of opportunity.
机会之窗啊

Oh, thanks. That really clears things up.
噢 谢谢 我真是受益匪浅啊

T, you almost kissed this guy,
T 你差一点就和他接吻了

But nothing happened since then.
但是从那之后你们就没什么进展

If you don't act soon, you're doomed to be just friends.
如果你动作再不快点 你们就只能当朋友了

I like Spencer, he likes me,
我喜欢Spencer 他也喜欢我

And I'll ask him when the time is right.
等有好时机时我会邀请他的

That better be right now, chica,
那最好是现在 小妞

Because Lauren Sandoval is gonna ask him.
因为Lauren Sandoval要对他下手了

Lauren would never do that to me. She's too good a friend.
Lauren绝不会这么对我的 她也是我的好朋友

There's your good friend right now.
你的好朋友现身啦

Here? Walking up to Spencer
就在那儿呀 正走向Spencer

What? That little witch!
什么 那个小巫婆

Yeah!


Oh, Lauren, you poor thing.
噢 Lauren 小可怜

What a horrible, ugly tomatoey mess you are.
看看你这一团糟的恐怖丑陋的番茄酱吧

Come on, pizza face, let's get you cleaned up.
走吧 批萨脸 我们去洗洗干净

Come on.
走吧

Oh, Spencer, hey. Didn't see you there.
哦哟 Spencer 嘿 没看见你在这儿啊

Hi, Teddy.
嗨 Teddy

Boy, that pizza really came out of nowhere, huh?
天呐 批萨还真会到处飞哈

Yeah. Nice shot.
是啊 扔得挺准的

It's all in the wrist.
全靠手腕技巧啦

Now tell me again
现在再跟我说一遍

And don't leave out a single detail--
不要落下任何一个细节

What exactly did Spencer say when you asked him?
当你邀请他的时候他说什么

He said, and I quote,
原话是

"Okay."
好啊

Oh, wouldn't it be so romantic
要是我在一场慢舞中得到了初吻

If I got my first kiss during a slow dance?
这样会不会太浪漫了一点啊

That could happen if you don't wear that red polka dot thing
你还是可以盘算的 只要别穿你那件红点点裙

That makes you look like a clown.
那衣服穿上去像个小丑

No no, you're right.
对 对 你说的没错

I should dress more subtle and understated
我应该更加精心打扮一下 却又不能太夸张

Like you.
就像你一样

That's all I'm saying.
我就是这个意思

Now I just have to figure out
现在我在想

How Spencer and I are gonna get to the dance.
我和Spencer要怎么去舞会呢

How are you getting there?
你准备怎么去

I haven't asked anyone yet.
我目前还没有邀请谁

I'm still trying to decide between five guys.
我还在五个男人之间徘徊

Well, do any of them drive?
他们有车吗

Let's see...
让我想想

Sophomore, freshman, sophomore,
一个十一年级的 一个是十年级生 另一个也是十一年级

Eighth-grader I don't really want to talk about,
还有一个提都不想提的八年级生

And sophomore.
再一个十一年级的

So no, no drivers on the list.
没有 计划名单上没人有车

That's too bad,
这真是太糟糕了

because if you could find somebody who drives
要是你能找到有人开车的话

Then Spencer and I could double with you.
我和Spencer就能和你们一起去了

Yeah, consider it done. I'll just expand my list
是啊 考虑到这点 我应该去扩大我的名单了

And lower my standards a little bit.
还有降低一点标准

Lower than the eighth grade?
比八年级生还要低吗

You want a ride or not?
你到底想不想搭顺风车

Okay, they say it's gonna be chilly tonight.
好吧 预报说今晚会有点儿冷

I want to make sure you're nice and toasty.
所以我要确保你温暖无恙

Did I remember to change your diaper?
我给你换尿布了吗

I'm gonna go with yes.
我就当换过了吧

Are you ready to go?
你准备走了吗

Yeah
是的

It is gonna be so nice to go to an open house
这真是太好了 去开家长会

And not to have to hear the words
又不会听到如此之类的话

"Oh, you're Gabe's parents."
噢 你就是Gabe的家长啊

Mom, are you wearing perfume?
妈妈 你是不是喷了香水啊

I am.
对啊

Oh.


What? You don't like it?
怎么了 你不喜欢吗

Oh, I like it, but...
噢 我喜欢 只是

But what? Does someone else not like it?
只是什么 有人不喜欢吗

I don't want to get dad in trouble.
我不想给爸爸惹麻烦

Wait, dad says he doesn't like my perfume?
等等 他说过他不喜欢我的香水吗

He doesn't just say it. He makes a face too.
他不但这么说了 他还满脸厌恶

And sometimes there's gagging.
有时候还作呕吐状

Oh.


Well, that's interesting.
那还真有趣啊

Has your father shared anything else with you
你爸爸还跟你说了什么

About how I disgust him?
关于我如何令他恶心的话吗

I've said too much already.
我说的已经够多了

Oh, okay.
噢 好吧

Okay.
好啊

Nice jacket, dad.
夹克不错 爸爸

Isn't it? Got my company logo right there--
当然啦 上面有我公司的商标 在这儿呢

Free advertising and a great conversation starter.
免费宣传 同时也是打开话匣子的好方法

Does mom know you're wearing it?
妈妈知道你穿成这样吗

Oh, I've been dressing myself for some time now.
喔 我自己穿衣服已经有一段时间了

So no, I didn't run it by her.
没有 我不会让她操心这个的

Oh, I guess she'll just have to live with it.
噢 我想她必须要忍耐了

Why? Is there a problem?
为什么 有问题吗

I don't want to get mom in trouble,
我不想给妈妈惹麻烦

But just between us,
但是我只跟你说

She thinks you talk too much about your job.
她觉得你过多地谈论自己的工作了

I talk too much about my job--
我过多谈论我的工作

The same job that puts a roof over your mother's head?
给你妈妈撑起一片天的工作

Hey, I'm on your side.
嘿 我可是你这边的

So what else does she say about me behind my back?
那么你妈妈背地里还说我什么了

I've said too much already.
我说的已经够多了

Come on, guys. Gotta go. Gonna be late.
你们快点儿 要出发了 快迟到了

Well, we're taking the bug truck,
但是我们要开着辆杀虫车去

If that's okay with you.
如果你没意见的话

As long as the windows work.
只要车窗能用就行

I don't want to trigger anyone's gag reflex.
我可不想给某些人催吐

Women.
女人啊

Hey, good luck at your open house tonight.
嘿 祝你今晚家长会好运呵

Good luck at whatever you're dressed so weird for.
不管你穿这么古怪是为了什么 也祝你好运气

Look at you.
看你美的

Oh, no, look at you.
哦 不 看你自己美的

Well, I wish I was someone else
我希望我是其他人

So I could look at both of us.
那样我可以同时看看我们俩

So where's your date?
那么你的同伴在哪儿

Parking the car.
他在停车

Oh, I like it. Who is he?
哦 好极了 是谁啊

Okay, about that-- there's something you should know--
哦 关于这个 有些事你应该知道一下

'sup?
你好啊

Emmett, would you excuse us for a minute real quick?
Emmett 能让我们单独说句话吗 很快

Okay, just--
行啊 只要

Emmett?
竟然挑了Emmett

We needed transportation.
我们需要有人开车送

It was either emmett or an eighth-grader
要么是Emmett 要么是跟一个八年级的

With a skateboard.
滑着滑板去

Let's just go have a good time, okay?
让我们出发去好好玩吧 好吧

Shall we?
我们可以出发了吗

Teddy bear.
小泰迪熊

Grizzly bear.
大灰熊

You look really nice.
你看起来真漂亮

You are really nice.
你真的很帅

Thanks.
谢谢

Whose car is this?
这是谁的车啊

My grandpa's. He thinks I'm at the store getting bread.
我爷爷的 他以为我去商店买面包去了

But instead
但是现在

You'll be at the dance getting nothing.
你要去的是舞会 啥也不会带回去

Wow, looks like my seat belt's broken.
喔 看起来我的安全带坏掉了

Maybe I should sit in the middle.
或许我应该坐到中间来

Is that okay?
可以吗

Yeah.
当然

'cause I'm all about safety.
因为我一向讲求安全第一的

Teddy, you're blocking my view.
Teddy 你挡住我的后视镜了

You mind moving away from Spencer?
你介意离Spencer远些吗

Big guy, lean the other way.
大块头 靠向另一边

More.
再靠一些

More.
再靠靠

Emmett, if he leans any more, he'll fall out of the car.
Emmett 如果他再往边上靠就要掉下车了

More.
再靠靠

Well, this is my classroom.
这是我的教室

Mrs. Mellish looks busy.
Mellish老师看起来挺忙的

Maybe we should come back next year.
或许我们该回去了等明年再来

Whoa, p-u alert.
哦 好难闻

I get it, okay?
我知道了 行了吧

I'm talking about Charlie's diaper. What's her problem?
我在说Charlie的尿布 她怎么了

Heck if I know.
如果我知道就好了

And for your information,
再告诉你一点

Some people find that scent very pleasant.
有些人就觉得这个味道很好闻

A full diaper?
一个满是屎尿的尿布

I'm gonna be back in a minute.
我很快就回来

I'm gonna go change Charlie, okay?
我去给Charlie换尿布 好吧

Okay
好的

Hi, Gabe.
嗨 Gabe

Hi, Mrs. Mellish.
嗨 Mellish老师

How is my brave little soldier?
过得怎样啊 我勇敢的小战士

Not good. mom and dad are fighting again.
不好 爸爸和妈妈又吵架了

Oh, you poor thing.
哦 你这小可怜

They've been fighting all week.
他们吵了整整一星期了

I don't think I can get
我想我没法准时交星期二的读书报告了

that book report into time you on Tuesday.
我想我没法准时交星期二的读书报告了

That's okay, dear.
没关系 亲爱的

You take all the time you need.
你需要多少时间都可以

I don't need time.
我不需要时间

I need happiness.
我只想要幸福快乐

Oh.


All right. That song was brought to you by Freddy's stereo hut.
哎 这首歌是由弗雷迪立体音响屋送给大家的

When you're ready to rock steady, go see Freddy.
当你喜欢上摇滚乐时 就去弗雷迪看看吧

PJ, what's with all the commercials?
P.J. 你怎么做起广告了

That's how I'm paying for all the equipment.
我就是这样支付设备费用的

I got some sponsors to buy advertising.
我拉了一些广告赞助商

Who would buy advertising from you?
谁会跟你买广告啊

You'd be surprised.
让你惊喜一下

This next one is brought to you by mom
下一首是我妈妈点送给大家的

Who gave me twenty bucks.
她给了我二十块

Mom-- when you absolutely, positively
妈妈 当你绝对 完全不可能

Can't get any more money out of dad.
从爸爸那里拿到钱时的求助人选

Bob, come here, honey, look.
Bob 来这里 亲爱的 快看

Look at this picture Gabe drew.
看看Gabe画的画

Isn't that sweet?
不是很甜蜜吗

Yeah, it sure is. You know what, honey?
是的 的确是啊 你知道吗 亲爱的

I guess we're doing something right.
我觉得我们做得对

Would you look at that?
你看到那里了吗

Gabe, it seems like your parents are getting along.
Gabe 看起来你父母相处得很好啊

I'm gonna go introduce myself.
我要过去认识认识

Gotta think. gotta think.
快点想法子 想想法子

It's go time, Ricky.
该你发挥作用了 Ricky

Excuse me, lady. You've got a rat on your shoulder.
打扰一下 女士 你的肩膀上有一只老鼠

Rat on the loose!
老鼠跑出来了

Remain calm. Remain calm. Remain calm. Remain calm.
保持镇定 镇定 保持镇定 镇定

Spencer, could you get me some punch, please?
Spencer 能请你去帮我拿些饮料吗

Sure. I'll be right back.
好的 我马上回来

Emmett, why don't you go get me some punch too?
Emmett 你也去帮我拿些饮料吧

What, your feet don't work?
什么 你的脚不能走吗

Ice or no ice?
加不加冰

Surprise me.
你自己猜

I think it's time for me to make my move.
我觉得是时候开始我的行动了

Go get that kiss, girl.
去接吻吧 姑娘

Hey, PJ, put on a slow song, okay?
嘿 P.J. 放一首慢歌 好吗

You got it, sis.
没问题 妹妹

Okay, we're gonna bring it down now,
好 现在我们要慢下来了

Just like you should bring yourselves down to Wally's Waffles.
就像你们应该漫步去Wally的华夫饼店一样

Tell them PJ sent you. You can get a free pat of butter.
告诉他们是P.J.叫你们去的 你就能免费获得一块黄油

Here you go.
给你

Oh, thanks.
谢谢

Let's dance.
我们跳舞吧

Yo, quick, throw on some hip-hop.
嗨 快点儿 来点嘻哈歌曲

But I just started this song.
但是我才刚刚开始放这首歌啊

Now.
现在就放

Okay, this next one is brought to you by Emmett.
好吧 下一首是由Emmett点的歌

Emmett-- he's...
Emmett 他嘛

Standing right there.
就站在这里

What just happened?
怎么回事

Emmett stole my date.
Emmett偷走了我的约会对象

Back we go, little guy,
回来喽 小家伙

Safe and sound.
平安无事

Boy, really tired. We should go.
天呐 累死了 我们该回去了吧

Thank you, Mr. Duncan. That was very impressive.
谢谢你 Duncan先生 你真了不起

Well, when you've been in the pest control biz
当你有害虫防治方面的问题

As long as I have, you--
只要我有时间 你看

You know, I really shouldn't talk about my work.
你知道 我真不该过多谈论我的工作

It bugs my wife.
这会使我妻子心烦

No, it doesn't. Why would you think that?
不 不会的 你为什么这么认为

Because Gabe told me it did.
Gabe告诉我的

Charlie looks more tired than me, so...
Charlie看起来比我还累 所以

Gabe told me you hated my perfume.
Gabe跟我说 你讨厌我的香水味

I never said that. What are you talking about?
我从来没这么说过 你在说些什么呢

Oh, please don't do this here.
哦 在这里请别这样

Isn't it bad enough that poor Gabe has to listen
难道可怜的Gabe在家里经常看

To you two constantly fighting at home?
你们俩吵架还不够糟糕吗

We don't fight at home. We're very happy.
我们没有吵架 我们很幸福

Look at this picture Gabe drew of our family.
看看Gabe画的我们的全家福

That's not his.
那张不是他的

That's Gabe M's.
那是Gabe M的

This is Gabe D's.
这才是Gabe D的

That's disturbing.
果然让人不安

Mrs. mellish, I assure you we're a very loving family.
Mellish老师 我向你保证我们是幸福快乐的一家

Gabe, get your butt over here.
Gabe 给我滚过来

Now why would you tell your teacher
你为什么跟老师说我和你爸爸在家吵架

that we're fighting at home.
你为什么跟老师说我和你爸爸在家吵架

So I could get out of doing my work.
这样我就不用做作业了

I'm in big trouble, right?
我这下麻烦大了 是吧

Oh, yeah.
是啊

Have all your overdue assignments on my desk Monday morning.
周一上午把你所有延期没交的作业交到我办公室

But that'll take me the whole weekend.
但这要占用我整个周末才能做完啊

You poor thing.
你个小可怜

Get your coat. We're leaving.
去拿你的外套 我们要走了

I can't believe we let him play us like that.
我简直不敢相信他会这样玩弄我们

I know. How could I ever think you didn't like my perfume?
是啊 我怎么会相信你不喜欢我的香水味呢

Well, it's not my favorite.
呃 也不能说是我最喜欢的

Said the guy with the cartoon cockroach on his blazer.
这可是一个夹克上别着卡通蟑螂的家伙说的

It's an ant.
这是蚂蚁啊

Man, your jerking is dope.
伙计 你的抽风步真霸气

Man, your popping-- sick.
伙计 你的机械舞才绝呢

I'd like to pop both of these jerks.
我想抽这俩混蛋

Sorry you didn't get that kiss.
真遗憾你没有接到吻

Yeah, well, the night's not over yet.
是啊 但是今晚还没结束呢

Follow my lead.
附和我一下

Hey, what's that noise?
嘿 那是什么声响啊

What noise?
什么声响

The noise teddy is talking about.
Teddy说的那种声响

Sounds like it's coming from the back of the car.
听起来像是车子后面发出的

Yeah, I hear it too. It sounds bad.
是的 我也听到了 听起来情况不太好

You should probably pull over and check it out.
或许你该停下来去检查检查

- I'm telling you-- - Stop the car!
-我说了 -停车

Just come on, I'll show you where the noise is coming from.
快点儿 我带你去看是哪儿发出的声音

I know where the noise is coming from.
我知道这声响是哪儿来的

You want to keep that head?
你还想留着自己脑袋吗

I suggest you not do that again.
那我建议你别再这么做了

Oh, sorry, sorry.
哦 抱歉 对不起

In my head that went a lot smoother.
在我想象中应该是更平稳流畅的

Hello there.


Hi.


Look, I'm sorry
我很抱歉在舞会上我过分沉迷于和Emmett的斗舞了

I got so caught up with Emmett and the dancing.
我很抱歉在舞会上我过分沉迷于和Emmett的斗舞了

I kind of like the way things were going before then.
我还是比较喜欢我们之前跳的舞的

Yeah, me too.
是啊 我也是

I'm glad we got to go to the dance together.
我十分高兴我们两个一起去了这个舞会

I was a little nervous because
我之前真是有点担心

Ivy said my window closing.
因为Ivy说我的机会快没了

And then Lauren Sandoval almost asked you.
而且差一点Lauren Sandoval先邀请你了

and then Ivy and Emmett showed up at my house
然后Ivy又带着Emmett出现在我家

And I was like, "oh, no. how is it gonna working."
我当时就在想 哦不 这是要怎么办啊

And I just--
我只是

That was a really nice way of telling me to shut up.
这真是个让我闭嘴的好方式啊

Well, Charlie, I finally got my first kiss tonight
Charlie 告诉你啊 今晚我终于献出了我的初吻

And now I can't stop smiling.
现在我止不住地笑

I mean who knew that Emmett's grandpa's car
我是说谁会想到Emmett爷爷的车

Would turn out to be the most romantic place in the world?
会变成世界上最浪漫的地方呢

Okay, I'm gonna try and stop smiling.
好吧 我要努力不笑了

No, I can't do it.
不 我做不到啊

Man, look at that girl working.
伙计 看那个跳舞的小女孩

Wow. I thought we were good.
喔 我原以为我们已经跳得很好了呢

Not as good as that.
不如她跳得好啊

She's got it going on.
她让我又想跳了呵

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.