Bob comes home bearing gifts - smart-phones for Teddy and PJ, who will both learn about butt dialing the hard way, a surprisingly hazardous RC helicopter for Gabe, and an irritatingly "happy-happy-happy" singing plush horse for Charlie. 鲍勃是泰迪和普家的礼物-智能手机,他们会了解对接拨号困难的方式,一种是危险的盖布RC直升机,和一个令人恼火的"快乐"为查利唱毛绒马。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明。
Hey, everybody, I'm home.
哟呵 孩子们 我回来啦
And I've got presents.
买了礼物给你们哦
Yes! Awesome.
万岁 真赞
Hi, dad.
老爸回来啦
Daddy, we missed you.
爸爸 我们好想你哦
I love you, presents.
爱死你了 我的礼物
I mean dad!
我是说 好爱爸爸
Okay, so I'm doing an extermination job
好了 我在给一家叫做疯老锐的电器店做灭害工作
over at Loony Larry's electronics.
好了 我在给一家叫做疯老锐的电器店做灭害工作
He was infested with termites, rats and great deals!
他那边什么白蚁老鼠啊之类的真是四害猖獗
Because he's loony!
因为他是疯子嘛
Okay, for PJ.
好了 这个给P.J.
For Teddy.
这个给Teddy.
Smart phones, awesome!
智能手机耶 赞
Thank you so much.
太谢谢您了
Where's my smart phone?
那我的智能手机在哪儿呢
PJ's holding it. You're gonna get it in about four years.
P.J正拿着呢 四年后可以传到你手里
But for you I got a remote-control helicopter!
不过我给你带了个遥控直升飞机模型呢
This is cool.
真带劲
That we put together ourselves.
我们可以一起把它组装起来
Ruined it.
那就算了
What?
怎么啦
I thought this would be a fun father-son project.
我觉得这是个可以父子同乐的好玩具啊
Okay, why don't you put it together with your father
那敢情好 你不如去找你老爸一起玩去吧
And give me a call.
到时候再找我好了
And I even got a little something for Charlie.
其实我还给Charlie准备了一个好东西
I'm a happy happy horse
我是快乐快乐的小马驹
happy happy happy horse
快乐 快乐 快乐 小马驹
I'm a happy happy horse
我是快乐快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
I'm a happy happy horse...
我是快乐的小马驹
That's gonna get old.
很快就会变无聊的
I think it just did.
我看已经让人受不了啦
Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟
running late, and dad jokes
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐
Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑
There it is up on the roof
发现鞋子被扔在了屋顶上
I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议
Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃
Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈
But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来
Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃
There is no maybe
不要怀疑
Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿
Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜
But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你
Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃
I love my new phone so much.
我爱死我的新手机啦
See, it surfs the web, it takes video, plays music.
看 可以上网 看视频 播放音乐
We're just so happy together.
拥有它的陪伴 真是好幸福啊
Man, the last present my dad got for me was a book...
我从我爸那儿得到的最后的一份礼物是一本书
Called "fun with science." and guess what?
书名是“学科学的乐趣” 猜得到不
The title was a lie.
那书名就是个大谎言
Oh, hey, you want to check out
哦 你想不想来看看
The trailer for the new vampire movie "Dusk"?
那部新的吸血鬼电影《黄昏》的预告片
Oh, you know I do.
哇 你知道我超爱那个
Those vampires are so cute.
那些吸血鬼们好迷人啊
There must be something about being undead
那一定是不死之身产生的硬如岩石般的腹肌
that gives you rock-hard abs.
那一定是不死之身产生的硬如岩石般的腹肌
Oh, hey, we should go to the first show.
哦 听着 我们得去抢看第一场
Which is...
时间是在
Oh, Thursday at midnight.
呀 是星期四晚的午夜
My mom would never let me out that late on a school night.
我妈可不会让我在上学日里那么晚还出门
Just do what I do... tell your mom how cool she is.
跟我学吧 告诉你妈妈她有多么酷
Then you get whatever you want.
之后你想干啥就能干啥了
That really works?
那真的有效吗
How do you think
你以为我是怎么把那件曲线毕露的皮裙穿在身上的
I got that leather skirt I can't sit down in?
你以为我是怎么把那件曲线毕露的皮裙穿在身上的
I don't know. I mean, I'm not a very good liar.
不知道哎 我觉得自己不怎么会说谎话
That scarf looks really great on you.
你戴着那条围巾看起来棒极了
Doesn't it?
可不是吗
Yeah, I could totally pull this off.
好吧 我一定能对付得来
I hope we end up being lab partners, dude.
我希望咱俩被分为实验课拍档 伙计
I don't.
我可不想
What's that supposed to mean?
你说这话是什么意思
Don't make me say it.
别逼着我说出来啊
Oh, yes, I got Walter!
哦 太好了 我和Walter同组
Oh, great.
真没天理
You get the president of the science club,
你得到了科学俱乐部的主席
And I'm stuck with this dumb Lug van Brundt.
我却和这个蠢呆子Van Brundt绑在一块儿
What did you just say?
你刚才说什么
I said...
我是说
I'd... I'd love to give a hug to Van Brundt.
我很高兴和Van Brundt友好拥抱一下
Don't!
不许过来
Okay...
遵命
Lab partner buddy.
咱们是实验室搭档好兄弟啊
My phone number.
拿着我的电话号码
Call me when it's done.
等你全部搞定了再打给我
You got it, big guy.
明白了 大块头
Don't call me big guy.
不许叫我大块头
Very sorry.
很抱歉
Hey, great news... we're partners.
嘿 好消息 我们是搭档
Yeah, there's no need for us to get together.
是哦 我们不需要一起合作
I'll do the project and put both of our names on it.
我会自己独立完成并把咱们两个人的名字写在上面的
Oh, I love you, man!
天哪 我爱死你了 老兄
Hey, whatcha doing, mom?
嘿 妈妈 您在做什么
Oh, just going through the spices, tossing out the old ones.
喔 就是检查一下调料 要把过期的扔掉
Oh, that is so cool.
哇 真酷
It is?
这也算酷啊
Well, maybe it's just the way you do it.
也许只是因为是您做的方式 才显得特别酷
Well, I do have a system.
那确实 我排了一个体系
It's alphabetical.
是按字母表排序的
Okay,
你看
cardamom comes before cinnamon which comes before coriander.
香菜之后是小豆蔻 接着就是肉桂
Whoa, I could listen to you talk about spices all day.
哇 我真想一整天都听你聊调料
- Then we go onto dill... - Okay.
-接下来就是小茴香 -好吧
Then it kind of jumps around to fennel.
接着一下子就跳到大茴香
But instead, how about we talk about clothes?
但是我们不如来聊聊衣服吧
Like that awesome new top you're wearing.
比如您正穿着的那件光彩照人的上衣
You like this? Honey, I've had it forever.
你喜欢这件吗 宝贝儿 我穿了好久了
And I especially love that splash of color on your shoulder.
我特别喜欢你肩上那块污渍的颜色呢
What, that?
啥 哦那个啊
I think that's Charlie's puke.
我估计这是Charlie吐的口水
Let's talk about your shoes.
我们聊聊你的鞋子好了
Hello? Oh, hey, Ivy.
喂 哦 是Ivy啊
You want me to come over?
你要我现在过去
Oh no, sorry. I'd rather hang out with my mom.
不好意思哦 我想陪我妈聊天
Okay, talk to you later. Bye.
好的 下次再聊 再见
Are you sick? Are you gonna puke on me too?
你病了吗 是不是也要向我吐口水啊
No, why?
不是啦 为什么这么想
You'd rather hang out with me than Ivy?
你情愿陪我也不去见Ivy
Mom, does cinnamon come before coriander?
妈妈 肉桂能排在香菜前面吗
That is the sweetest thing you have ever said to me.
这真是你对我说过的最贴心的话
My little wooskie.
真是妈妈的小棉袄
I'm a happy happy horse
我是快乐快乐的小马驹
happy happy happy horse
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse...
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
Yeah, sounds like happy horse needs some new batteries.
看来快乐小马驹需要换一下新电池了
No! I can't get that stupid song out of my head.
别 这蠢歌一直在我脑子里挥之不去
All right, all right. You know what?
好了 好了 要不这样吧
Let's build us a helicopter.
我们来装这个直升机
And the fun begins with the instruction manual.
乐趣就从使用说明书开始
Dad, do we have to?
老爸 真的非得这样子啊
Yes, we have to. Oh! You know what?
是的 必须的 还有你知道不
We should start with the "before you begin" pamphlet.
看来我们先得看这本“装前须知”的手册
Oh, and there's a DVD! Which we will watch
哟 这儿还有个DVD呢 我们也要看一下
After the pamphlet and the instruction manual.
就排在手册和说明书之后吧
Dad, how long is this gonna take?
老爸 这得花多久啊
Oh, not long. Oh, hey, look at this!
哦 不会太长的 哟 快看这个
Oooh, a "before you watch the DVD" card.
哇喔 还有一张“在看DVD前”要注意的卡片
If there's anything better
还有什么事能比
Than a homemade facial with my "b m f,"
和我的BMF一起敷自制面膜更快乐吗
I haven't heard of it.
我没听说过有更好的事了
- B M F? - Best mom forever.
-BMF是什么 -永远最棒的妈妈
Oh my gosh! I would be smiling,
哦糟糕 我应该笑的
but my face is going to crack.
可是我的脸膜会裂开
What's going on?
你们干啥呢
Oh, just a couple girlfriends hanging out.
就是俩闺蜜的独处时光啦
What, is Ivy here?
啥 Ivy也在吗
No, I'm talking about me and mom.
才怪 我说的是我跟妈妈啦
We've been hanging out all afternoon.
我俩一整个下午都在一起度过
We went to the mall. We went shopping.
我们去了商场 去购物
Then we did some other stuff I can't tell you about.
还做了些不能告诉你的事
Yeah, well, I didn't ask.
好吧 随便 我又没问
That's good 'cause we're not gonna tell you.
很好 因为我们才不会告诉你呢
Yeah, I'm gonna be in the other room.
好的 我就去别的房间呆着吧
Oh, dad, I actually need to ask you guys about something.
哦 老爸 其实我倒是要跟你讲件事
Is it okay if Ivy and I go to a midnight movie on Thursday?
这个礼拜四我和Ivy可以去看个午夜场电影吗
Thursday? No way, it's a school night.
星期四吗 那不行 第二天要上学的
Bob, honey, you don't understand, okay?
Bob 亲爱的 你是根本不明白吧
This isn't just any movie. This is "Dusk."
这可不是部普通的电影 这可是《黄昏》啊
- What's that? - Hello!
-那是啥玩意 -你火星来的啊
The movie about the vampires.
那个有名的吸血鬼电影呀
The prequel to "Dawn."
《黎明》的前传
So lame!
真逊
All right, you know what? You wanna let her go, let her go.
好吧 随便了 你要想让她去就让她去呗
- Okay! Thank you, daddy. Thank you, girlfriend. - Teddy.
-太好了 谢谢您 爸爸 谢谢你 好闺蜜 -好Teddy
Call me!
打给我哦
What's that in your hair?
你头发上是什么东西
It's called glitter. Get with it, grandpa.
那是小发钻 学着点儿吧 老爷子
Emmett! Thank you.
Emmett别烦了 谢谢你
I can't believe I have to do this whole chemistry project by myself.
真不敢相信我得自己一个人做完整个化学实验项目
Stupid Van Brundt!
都怪这蠢蛋Van Brundt
Hey, don't call him stupid.
喂 别叫他蠢蛋啊
That's an insult to stupid people everywhere.
那是对所有蠢蛋的侮辱
That idiot can't even count to ten,
那白痴甚至连数到十都不会
Which, coincidentally,
赶巧
is the number of years he's going to be in high school.
这也正是他要一直呆在高中里的年数
Guess that's my phone.
看来我手机响了
Oh, that's weird. It says I have a call in progress.
呀 真古怪 看起来我好像是正在通话中
You probably sat on it and butt-dialed someone.
你可能正好坐在上面不小心按到谁的号码了
Hello? Nobody there.
喂 没人说话啊
Must have gotten voicemail.
一定是转到语音留言箱了
Who'd you dial?
你拨给谁了
Van Brundt. Van Brundt!
是Van Brundt 天呐 是Van Brundt
He's gonna hear everything we just said about him!
他肯定能听到我们刚才说他的所有坏话了
You mean he's going to hear everything you just said about him.
你是说是你自己说的所有坏话吧
We were both talking about him, Emmett.
咱俩都说了他坏话的 Emmett
Stop saying my name!
别再提我的名字啦
- And hang up the phone! - Yes!
- 快把电话挂了 - 好的
- Hey! - Hey.
- 好啊 - 好啊
So did my evil plan work? Did you butter up your mom?
我那邪恶计划有效没 你有没有给你妈妈灌黄汤
Like popcorn at a midnight movie!
我给她灌了一堆就像看午夜场里爆米花的黄油那么多
What was that?
那是什么声音
Oh, it's just my phone. It's always making weird noises.
只是我的电话响 它经常发出这种古怪的声音
So how'd you do it?
你是怎么办到的
Oh, it was so painful.
那还真是痛苦不堪
I had to spend the whole day with her
我不得不浪费一整天陪她 还假装她有多酷
pretending she was cool.
我不得不浪费一整天陪她 还假装她有多酷
Longest day of my life.
真是我这辈子最长的一天
But it was all worth it
不过总算都值得啦
Because we're going to see "Dusk"!
因为我们终于可以去看《黄昏》啦
"When the sun goes down, his fangs come out."
当太阳下山 他露出了尖牙
And his shirt comes off!
脱去上衣秀出好身材
It was all just a big trick
Teddy耍了个坏招骗我
so Teddy could get permission to see that vampire movie.
就是为了得到允许去看吸血鬼电影
Bob, she thinks I'm just as uncool as I thought my mom was.
老公 她觉得我很土 就像我以前看我妈的眼光一样
It's the great uncool circle of life.
真是土包子的恶性大循环
Well, honey, if it helps, I think you're cool.
好了 亲爱的 我觉得你很酷啊 但愿能让你好受些
It doesn't.
一点都没有好受
All right, so what's the punishment going to be?
好吧 那我们要怎么惩罚她
No movie, grounded for a week?
禁止看电影 一周禁闭
Too easy.
罚的太轻了
Mama's going to get even.
老妈要发飙了
You know nothing good ever happens
你知道不 每次你一说“老妈”
When you start calling yourself "mama."
肯定就没好事发生
Mama doesn't care.
老妈我才不在乎呢
There he is.
他在那儿
Guess we should just go in there and get it over with.
我看我们只能硬着头皮进去面对了
Man, I hate getting beat up.
老兄 我可讨厌打架了
You've been beat up before?
难道你以前打过架吗
No, but I've heard bad things.
是没有 不过没吃过猪肉总看过猪跑
Hey, duncan, get in here!
喂 Duncan 给我滚进来
How are you doing on our project?
我们的课题你完成的怎么样了
Okay.
还行吧
That's all you wanted to talk about?
你就只想说这个吗
Oh, I'm sorry.
哦 不好意思
I love what you've done with your hair.
我很欣赏你的新发型
So... Heard any interesting phone messages lately?
那啥 最近没听到什么有趣的电话留言吗
No,
没有
mrs. Jeter caught me texting in class and took my phone away.
Jeter老师抓到我在上课时发短信 没收了我的手机
- Ohh. - What?!
-好险 -什么啊
That... that's terrible.
这 这可真糟糕
Don't you hate it when people just take your phone
是不是特别恨别人把你的手机拿走啊
And put it... where exactly?
还把它放在 话说是放哪儿了来着
It's in her desk. I'm getting it back at the end of the day.
在她办公桌里 我放学后才能拿回来
I'm tired of talking!
闲聊结束了
- Hey. - Hey.
- 我回来啦 - 回来啦
Aren't you home from school a little early?
今天怎么放学回家这么早
We've got a helicopter to fly.
我们不是等着放飞那直升机嘛
And I'm only missing P E.
我只翘了一堂体育课
And English and math.
其实还有语文和数学
All right, let's get this bird in the air.
让我们把这只鸟儿放飞天空吧
- Whoa! - How'd you do that?
- 哇 - 你怎么做到的
- I don't know. - Is it voice-activated?
- 我也不知道啊 - 莫非是声控的
Uh... Stop.
试试 停下
Down!
下降
- No. - Whoa!
- 别过来 - 哇呀
You must have put it together wrong.
你一定是哪里装错了
No no, that's impossible. I followed all the instructions.
不 不 那不可能 我每一步都按照说明书弄的
- Where's the remote? - I don't know!
- 遥控器在哪儿 - 天知道
Oh, dad, do something!
天啊 爹啊 快做点什么
I am... I'm making a run for it!
我要 我看我只能赶紧跑了
Okay, the coast is clear. Let's go.
很好 四下无人 我们去吧
Just get the phone and get out of here.
跑进去拿了电话赶紧闪
Okay, I got it. Let's go.
好了 我拿到了 咱们快走
Oh, jeez!
哎呀老天
- Here you go. - What do you mean!?
- 给你拿着 -你发啥神经
I don't know what to do. Put it away.
我不知道该怎么办啊 快把它藏起来
- That attitude better change, buddy. - Yes, ma'am.
- 你得改改你的态度 小子 - 知道了 老师
What are you boys doing in here?
你俩小伙子在这干什么呢
We had a chemistry question.
我们有个化学问题要提问
- Which is? - Ahem...
- 什么问题 - 呃 那个
We were wondering...
我们搞不清啊
What's boron made of.
硼到底是由什么成分组成的
Boron.
就是硼
Told ya!
就跟你说过吧
Well, I stand corrected.
好吧 我认错就是
Can I have my phone now?
我现在可以拿回手机了吗
Here you go.
拿去吧
Wait a minute... where's my phone?
等一下 我自己的手机去哪了
George, can I make a quick call on your phone?
George 我能借你的手机很快打个电话吗
Please?
拜托啦
Thank you.
谢谢
- Whoops. - What's wrong with you?
- 哎呀呀 - 你有什么毛病啊
I guess I'm the "boron" now.
我猜我现在就是那个“硼”了
- You owe me a phone! - Gladly.
- 你欠我一个手机 - 很荣幸啊
- Okay, PJ, let's go. - Wait.
- 好了 P.J. 我们走吧 -等等
Is that my phone ringing in your pants?
那不是我的手机在你裤子里响吗
Hello?
喂
Hold on. It's for you.
稍候 找你的
I can't believe we're here! This is like a dream.
不敢相信我们真的来了 像做梦一样
A dream where we get to flirt with cute guys,
一个我们和帅哥们调情的梦啊
Watch a movie about cute guys
专门来看帅哥演的电影
While sitting next to cute guys.
邻座也都坐的是帅哥
The midnight showing of "Dusk" is sold out.
午夜场《黄昏》的票已经售罄
Oh no.
不是吧
- What? - Look!
- 怎么了 -快看
- Hey, girlfriend! - Hey hey.
- 好哇 闺蜜们 -嘿嘿
What are you doing here?
你们来这儿干什么
What am I doing? I'm hanging out with my "BFD,"
我来这做什么 当然是来找我的BFD一起玩啊
My best friend daughter. Right?
我最好的闺女小朋友 对吧
'cause that's what all the cool moms do, right, Mary Lou?
因为这不就是所有的酷妈妈会做的事嘛 对不对 Mary Lou
All night long!
一整晚都在一起耶
Whoo, Ivy! Isn't that Randall,
喔 Ivy 那个不就是你觉得特别帅的那个Randall小子么
the boy you think is soooo cute?
喔 Ivy 那个不就是你觉得特别帅的那个Randall小子么
- Mom, keep your voice down. - Hey, Randall,
- 妈 轻点轻点 - 嘿 Randall
This is my daughter Ivy.
我女儿Ivy在这边
She's single and loves to mingle.
她单身 而且热爱交往
Mary Lou!
Mary Lou
You're so cute. Randall can't hear you.
你真傻 Randall听不见你的啦
Hey, everybody! I'm Amy Duncan, Teddy duncan's mom.
哟喂 父老乡亲们 我是Amy Duncan Teddy的老妈
And I'm Mary Lou Wentz and this is my daughter Ivy.
而老娘就是Mary Lou Wentz 这是我女儿Ivy
We're the cool moms. Right, Teddy?
我们就是最酷妈咪 对吧 Teddy
Hit it, Mary Lou.
跳起来吧 Mary Lou
- I can't look. - Oh, good choice.
- 惨不忍睹 - 还是别看的好
Because right now they're doing the Usher bump.
因为她们现在正跟接待小子在撞屁股呢
Okay, you did not say a word the entire ride home.
你整个回家路上都没说一个字
Out with it.
说出来吧
You totally embarrassed me tonight.
今晚你让我大大的丢脸了啊
Yeah, that was kind of the idea.
答对了 这就是我的目的
Look at me.
瞧我的道行
Why? What did I ever do to you?
为啥啊 我哪里惹到你了
You played me, Teddy. You don't think I'm cool at all.
你骗了我 Teddy 你从来不觉得我很酷
Why... why would you think that?
为什 你为什么要这么想
Because I heard you say it.
因为我听见你说啦
- When you butt-dialed me. - I...
- 在你不小心用屁股给我拨号时 - 我
Oh!
哎呀
Yeah, "oh".
就是“哎呀”啰
I don't know what to say, mom.
我不知该说什么好 妈妈
I'm sorry.
对不起
That's a start.
这才刚开头呢
I should have never done that. I feel awful.
我真的不该那么做的 我觉得很不好受
Now I'm feeling better.
现在我觉得好多了
Well, do me a favor. In the future
好吧能不能帮我个忙 以后
When I do something stupid,
我要是再做什么傻事
Could you just ground me like a normal mom?
你能不能就像普通妈妈一样关我禁闭就好
Oh, Teddy.
噢哟 Teddy
I think we've established I'll never be a normal mom.
我想我们早就清楚了 我从来都不是个普通妈妈
Van Brundt. Hey, what's up?
Van Brundt 嘿 你好吗
- Got a new phone. - Oh, right, how much do I owe you?
- 买了个新手机 - 哦 好的 我该付你多少钱
Do you know when you get a new phone
你们知不知道拿到新手机后是可以检查语音信箱的旧留言的
you can check your old messages?
你们知不知道拿到新手机后是可以检查语音信箱的旧留言的
Well, that doesn't sound right.
呃 那听上去可不是好事
I heard what you said about me. All of it!
我听到你们说我的坏话了 全都听完了
Okay, what are you going to do to us?
得 你准备拿我们怎么办
I'm going to let you choose.
我让你们自己选
- I made a list. - Wow.
- 给你们列了张单子 -哇塞
You're pretty organized for a bully.
你对当恶霸还真有一套学问啊
I don't mean to correct you, but there's no "j" in gouge.
我不是有意要纠正你 不过gouge(挖)这个词里没有J字母
Let's go with number five. At least it's not painful.
我们就要第五个吧 至少这个不会痛
- Two number fives, please. - Thank you.
- 来两份五号套餐 - 谢谢
We butt-dialed van Brundt.
我们错拨了Van Brundt的号码
I didn't say stop.
我没说停下
Okay, whirlybird, this is your final mission.
好啦 直升机 现在是你的告别演出
Take happy happy horse far far away.
把快乐小马驹拖得越远越好
Launch... three, two, one.
发动准备 三 二 一
Yeah, it's going good.
干的不错
No no. No, whirlybird.
别 别 不要啊 直升机
Look out for the power line, no!
小心电线 不要啊
I'm a happy happy horse
我是快乐快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
I'm a happy happy horse
我是快乐 快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
I'm a happy happy horse...
我是快乐 快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
I'm a happy happy horse
我是快乐 快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse.
快乐 快乐 快乐的小马驹
Hey, Charlie, so...
嘿 小Charlie 那今天呢
I have a little advice for you.
我有个小小的忠告要告诉你
If you ever want to fool a parent,
如果你以后想愚弄父母的话
And make them think they're cool,
想让他们认为自己很酷
dad is definitely the way to go.
最好是找老爸去骗
Just ask him about his job and pretend you're interested.
只要问问他的工作假装你很感兴趣就好
Heard that. You're grounded.
我听见了 你被关禁闭了
Baby monitor!
天啊 宝宝监控器在这儿
Stupid technology.
天杀的傻科技
Heard that too.
还是听得见哦
Yeah, I can't even imagine
是哦 我真不能想象
What kind of gadgets they'll have when you're a teenager,
当你长大到少年时 人家还能发明出什么小玩意儿来 所以呢
so...
祝你好运啰 Charlie
Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运啰 Charlie
Hey, honey. Here we go. Careful it's hot.
嘿 宝贝儿 给你 小心烫
I had a little quick question to ask you.
我有个小问题要问你
Sure, mom, what's up?
当然可以了 妈妈 什么事啊
Okay, I want you just to be totally honest with me.
好吧 我要你老实告诉我
I am cooler than Mary Lou Wentz, right?
我是不是比Ivy她妈要酷啊
Of course you are, mom.
当然啦 妈妈
Now tell me the truth. I am cooler than Amy Duncan, right?
好了 现在告诉我实话 我是不是比Amy Duncan更酷啊
Definitely.
绝对的
Hey, sweetheart.
嘿 甜心
Yeah, I'm talking to you.
是的 我正在跟你说话呢
Listen, we got a problem with your brother.
听着 你那哥哥是个麻烦
Not him, the little one
不是这个 是你的小哥哥
with the big mouth.
有张大嘴巴的那个
- You just talking with Charlie? - What?
- 你在跟小Charlie说话吗 - 啥
Never mind.
没事了
Anyway, that little stinker was trying to get rid of me.
话说那臭小子竟然打算把我扔了
I say we get rid of him.
我说咱们先把他解决了再说
'cause that would make me...
因为那样做才会使我变成
a happy happy horse
快乐 快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse.
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹
Stupid horse.
这笨马
Watch your back, kid.
给我小心点 小子
I'm a happy happy horse
我是快乐 快乐小马驹
happy happy happy horse.
快乐 快乐 快乐小马驹