With Amy and Bob unavailable, it's up to Teddy to trick PJ into the dentist's office. This, however, leaves only Gabe to look after Charlie. Surely he is up to it while simultaneously doing a school project with his arch enemy Jo, right? 艾米和鲍勃不可用,这取决于玩具哄骗普到牙医的办公室。这,然而,只留下他照顾查利。他一定是到它的同时,在学校的项目与他的死敌乔,对吗?
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明。
Ah. Ha ha! Extra point.
得分!
Put some over there. Store some over there.
这里转一下,那里转一下
- Hey hey hey, you know what? - What?
我告诉你 --怎么了?
Flag on the play. Flag on the play. Excessive celebration.
黄牌警告!过激庆祝!
There's no penalties in paper football.
玩纸牌足球又没有惩罚的
There should be 'cause that was really annoying.
应该要因为太火大了
Wait, hold on. Which point was annoying? This right here?
等下,刚才哪个动作火大了?这个动作?
You didn't like that? What if I slow it down for you?
你不喜欢?那慢点呢?
- You like that? - No.
- 你喜欢这样 - 不
- You don't like that? - No, still annoying.
喜欢吗?---照样很火
Speed it up. Speed it up!
加快速度
What are you guys doing?
你们在干嘛?
- We're playing paper football. - Oh, paper football.
玩纸牌足球--哦,纸牌的足球
Excellent topic. Okay.
绝佳的话题
Paper football is an american tradition.
纸牌足球是美国传统游戏
Allowing boys to entertain themselves with nothing more.
玩家不需要别的任何工具
Than a piece of paper and a flat surface.
只要纸牌和桌子就行
What?
什么?
On the other hand,
另一方面
Paper football requires no athletic ability and no thinking,
纸牌足球不需要技巧和大脑
Therefore making it a complete waste of time...
因此完全是浪费时间
And paper.
和纸张
- Wait, what are you doing? - I'm on the debate team.
你干嘛?--我加入辩论队了
I have to prepared to argue any topic, no matter how stupid.
我要辩论任何话题,不管它多愚蠢
So what else do you guys like to do?
你们还有什么其他事要做?
<i>today's all burnt toast</i>
生活搞得一团糟
<i>running late, and dad says</i>
就要迟到 爸爸在叫
<i>"has anybody seen my left shoe?"</i>
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到
<i>I close my eyes, take a bite</i>
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐
<i>grab a ride, laugh out loud</i>
跳上车子 放声大笑
<i>there it is up on the roof</i>
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上
<i>I've been there, I've survived</i>
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过
<i>so just take my advice</i>
所以听取我的建议
<i>hang in there, baby, things are crazy</i>
宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈
<i>but I know your future's bright</i>
可是我知道你会有美好未来
<i>hang in there, baby</i>
宝贝 不要放弃
<i>there's no maybe</i>
不要怀疑
<i>everything turns out all right</i>
一切终会如你所愿
<i>your life is up and down</i>
生活有悲有喜
<i>but trust me, it comes back around</i>
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果
<i>you're gonna love who you turn out to be</i>
你会喜欢将来的你
<i>hang in there, baby.</i>
宝贝 不要放弃
P. J., what are you doing here?
PJ,你在干嘛?
You're supposed to be at the dentist.
你不是在看牙吗?
Totally forgot. Why didn't you remind me?
完全忘记了,为什么不提醒我?
I did remind you.
我提醒了
I put a note on your pillow, I texted you and...
我在你枕头上放了纸条,发了短信
Mom, you did everything you could.
妈,你真是什么事都做了
No one's blaming you here.
没人会怪你了
P. J., honey, you are seventeen years old.
PJ,你都17岁了
When are you gonna stop being afraid of the dentist?
你什么时候停止害怕见牙医啊?
When he stops coming at me with those pointy tools.
他停止用那些针筒,我就停
Besides, my tooth is feeling a lot better.
而且,我牙齿感觉好多了
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
真的?--是啊
Okay, hang on one sec.
等下
Yeah, bite it.
咬一口
Sure.
当然
Mmm!
嗯
Mmm, delicious.
好吃
Now...
现在
If you'll excuse me.
请让下
Ow!
哦
You want me to wear a grass skirt.
你让我穿草裙?
In front of the whole class?
当着全班同学面前?
Jo, you need to put on the entire costume.
乔,你需要带上整套服装
Gabe, let me explain something to you:
盖比,我告诉你
You're an idiot.
你是白痴
You're an idiot, idiot!
你才是白痴,白痴!
- Idiot! - Idiot!
白痴--白痴
- Idiot! - Whoa!
白痴
Ho! What is going on in here?
这里怎么了?
Jo and I have to do this stupid project together on one of the states.
乔和我要做一个州的介绍项目
We got hawaii.
我们被分配 夏威夷
The most boring of all the states.
所有州最无聊的一个
I know.
我知道
Why couldn't we have gotten one of the cool states.
为什么我们不能做别的酷酷的州
Like nebraska?
比如内布拉卡?
I had a great idea for that one.
那个我就有很多好点子了
Let me guess: Dress up like a corn-stalk?
我猜下:穿成 玉米装?
No.
不是
All right, look, it may not be as glamorous as nebraska,
虽然这个没有内布拉卡州 这么有魅力
But you know what? Hawaii's a pretty cool state.
但是夏威夷也是个酷的州
Name one cool thing about it.
说一个酷的地方看看?
Well, it's the only state made up entirely of islands.
这是唯一的岛
Okay.
好
It has lots of unique flora and fauna.
那里有很多独特的动植物
Dad, we can't just fill up our report with a bunch of facts.
爸,我们不能罗列一大堆枯燥资料来交作业
All right, you know what?
好的,对了
Hawaii's got an active volcano.
夏威夷有活火山
Hey, we could build a volcano.
我们可以造一个火山
I like things that explode.
我喜欢会爆炸的东东
I don't know. Sounds like a lot of work.
我不知道,感觉很麻烦
Okay, well, I do have another idea.
好,那我有另外一个主意
Volcano it is.
还是 火山吧
P. J., you know what I was just thinking about?
PJ,你知道我在想什么吗?
Remember when we used to have a mommy and P. J. Day?
记得以前的“妈妈和PJ”日嘛?
We should do that again.
我们再过一次
We haven't done that since I was seven.
我7岁以后就没做过了吧
How about tomorrow? We'll do whatever you want.
明天吧?你想做什么都行
You know what'd be fun?
你知道什么最好玩吗?
Not having a P. J. and mommy day.
不要“PJ和妈妈”日
That makes mommy sad.
太令妈妈伤心了
Mom, I'll hang out with you if you want.
妈,你愿意的话 我可以陪你玩
We can have a mommy and teddy day.
我们来个“妈妈和泰迪”日
Yeah, mommy doesn't want that.
但是妈妈不愿意
Okay, ah! Tomorrow after school,
明天放学后
We are having a P. J. and mommy day.
我们来个“PJ和妈妈”日
And you are gonna love it.
你一定会喜欢的
Mom, you can make me go, but you can't make me love it.
妈,你可以强迫我去,但是你不能强迫我喜欢
Okay, I'll love it.
好啦,我喜欢
I thought mommy and teddy day would be fun,
我以为 妈妈和泰迪 才好玩呢
But apparently not.
显然不是
Honey, it's actually P. J. and dentist day.
这其实是 “PJ和牙医” 日
Oh, sneaky.
狡猾哦
The only way for me to get him there is for me to trick him.
我要耍诡计才能让他去那
So what's this "take gabe to laser tag"?
带盖比去玩镭射枪 这个呢?
Haircut.
剪头发
What's this?
这是什么?
I was cleaning out my desk drawer,
我在清理我的抽屉
Came across this gift certificate to a day spa.
翻出一张温泉一日游礼券
I think I forgot to give it to you,
应该是我忘记给你了,
like, on valentine's day.
比如情人节
Or something. I don't know.
或其他日子
Dad, was there anything for me in the magic drawer?
抽屉里有东西是给我的吗?
Uh, yes...
有
A flyer to your fourth-grade production of "the sound of music."
你四年级参加 音乐之声 的海报
I look forward to attending.
我期待去看下
Bob honey, this gift certificate expires tomorrow.
这个礼券明天就过期了
- Well, let's go tomorrow. - I can't.
那就明天去---我不能去
I have to take P. J. to the dentist.
我要带PJ去看牙医
Mom, go. I'll get P. J. to the dentist.
妈你去,我让PJ去看牙医
How you gonna do that?
你怎么做?
I'll figure something out.
我有办法
I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm smarter than him.
你注意到没,我比他聪明
What about charlie and gabe?
那查莉和盖比呢?
Yeah, they're smarter than him too.
他们也比他聪明
Volcano's looking great, dad.
火山做得不错,爸
Do you think it's big enough?
你觉得够大吗?
Good point. Little bigger, dad.
有道理,再大点,爸
This is just the frame. It's gonna be a whole lot bigger.
这只是架子,整个做好会大很多
After it's been papier-mached.
要糊上面纸的
You don't have to tell us. Just do it.
不用告诉我这些,尽管做
Gabe, this is my house.
盖比,这是我家
I don't take orders from you or anybody else.
我不需要听你或其他人的命令
Bob, time to go to the spa.
老公,出发去温泉
Coming, honey.
马上来,老婆
Okay, kids, let's listen up.
听好
Now the volcano is going to erupt
你一按这个按钮,火山就会喷发
when you press this button.
你一按这个按钮,火山就会喷发
If you wanted it to erupt again,
如果想再次喷发
You'd have to take the whole thing apart.
那么就得全部重做了
Therefore... and I cannot stress this strongly enough...
因此,我再三强调
Do not press the button.
不要按这个按钮
What'd he just say?
他说什么?
Something about a button.
按钮什么的
This is bob.
我是鲍勃
Yeah. No, I got it.
没事,知道了
I got it. Okay. Yeah,
20分钟后见
we'll see you there in about twenty minutes.
20分钟后见
Sorry, honey, it's an extermination call.
对不起 这是杀害虫电话
We gotta make one little stop before we get to the spa.
我们在去温泉前 小停一下下 就行
Really?
真的吗?
Honey, it's a three thirteen... code yellow.
这个虫是313代号的 黄色
- What's that? - Possum.
是什么?--负鼠
Wouldn't it be faster to just say "possum"?
你直接说 负鼠 不就得了嘛
Well, sure, you want to take all the magic out of it.
随便你,想毁掉这个神秘感
- What's this stuff called again? - Newspaper.
这个叫什么?--报纸
It's how people in the olden days got their news.
在古代人们用来看新闻的
Uh, gabe, jo, listen up.
盖比,乔,听好
So P. J. And I have to leave,
PJ和我要离开一下,
but I'll be back in like fifteen minutes.
15分钟后回来
That means you're gonna be alone with charlie.
你们独自照看下 查莉了
Now she's taking a nap upstairs.
她在楼上睡觉,
She probably won't bother you.
不会打扰你们
But if you have any problems with charlie,
但是万一查莉有状况,
just give me a call on my cell.
马上打电话给我
What'd she say?
她说什么?
Something about charlie.
查莉什么的
Ow, P. J.!
哦 PJ
Oh! Ow, P. J.!
噢 哦 PJ
What? What's wrong?
怎么了?
I think I broke my tooth.
我弄破牙齿了
Let me see. Ew!
我看下
It's a bloody mess in there.
里面都是血
And there's seeds.
还有种子
Yeah, well, can you take me to the dentist?
你能带我去看牙医吗?
Ha, so awesome.
太棒了
What? That I broke my tooth?
我弄破牙齿吗?
No, that I got out of mommy and P. J. Day.
不是,我不用“妈妈和PJ”了
This is so cool.
真酷
I've never seen you in action doing your bug-catching "thang."
我还没看过你是怎么抓虫的
Okay, look, the "thang" that we're catching.
这个要抓的东东
Is not a bug, it's a possum.
不是虫,是负鼠
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Which rhymes with awesome. Bam! Ow!
一定不 ”服输“的
Will you cut that out?
你别闹可以吗?
I'm on duty. Thank you.
我在工作,谢谢
Okay. All right, here we go.
开始了
I think we've got a problem.
我觉得有个问题
Oh well, guess I'll have to see you do your "thang" some other time.
好,那只有下次再来欣赏你的抓虫表演了
Come on. Let's go get massages.
走,去按摩
Um, or...
或者
Pop! Nah nah nah nah nah!
啵 喏 喏 喏 喏 喏
Oh no.
不会吧
Please? I would do this for you.
求你了。换成我 我也会这么做
Well, this is officially our second-worst date ever.
这是史上我们约会 第2烂
What was the worst?
最烂的是?
Hot tubbing with your grandparents.
和你爷爷奶奶泡澡
No, you're right. That was a bad idea.
哦对,那是很烂
- Ow ow. - Oh, excuse me, excuse me.
让下
Uh, my sister needs to see the dentist.
我妹妹要看下牙医,
Her mouth is all bloody.
她嘴巴里都是血
It's really bad. There's seeds.
非常糟,还有种子
Last name?
姓什么?
Duncan.
邓肯
Oh okay. Yeah, we have you right here.
对,这里有你名字
P. J. Duncan, three o'clock.
PJ邓肯,3点钟
What? But that that can't be right.
不对吧?
No, that is right.
对的
Hello, P. J.
你好,PJ
Emmett?
艾密特?
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛?
I asked him to come.
我让他来的
Why aren't you holding your mouth anymore?
你为什么不用捂住嘴了?
Because I'm not seeing the dentist today.
因为不是我看牙医
You are.
是你
P. J., it's time.
PJ,时间到了
No!
不要
Ow!
哦
- I can't do this. - No!
我不干了---不行
Yes, you can. Okay? You have a problem,
你可以的,你怕啊
But we're gonna help you through it.
我们帮你克服
We all want what's best for you, man.
我们都是为你好
Look, what if I promise to start flossing?
我保证以后要剔牙 如何?
Okay, we've heard those promises before.
这个 以前你就保证过了
Come on, man, be strong.
坚强点
You're right.
你说的对
It's just a little tooth.
就一颗牙
It's just a little tooth.
就一颗牙
Thatta boy.
这才乖
- No no no! - Get him, get him!
不行--抓住他
P. J., let go! Let go, let go.
放手
- Our first hug. - Oh, not now!
我们第一次拥抱--现在别闹
Don't make me brush you!
别逼我刷你?
Oh no. Where are my...
我的
...Glasses?
眼镜呢?
Oh! Now my tooth is really broken.
我的牙齿真的破了
Oh!
噢
P. J., let's go.
PJ,走
I said, "let's get a fish tank."
我说过:放个鱼缸
He said, "no, the big toothbrush will be fun."
他说:不用,大牙刷更好玩
Charlie, go to sleep, please. Just stop.
查莉,别哭啦
Gabe, unless that kid can paint, get her out of here.
盖比,这孩子又不会涂色,叫她滚
Teddy, when are you getting home?
泰迪,你什么时候回家?
I don't care about your stupid tooth.
我才不管你的蠢牙呢
You can't leave me alone with charlie.
你不能留我一个人照顾查莉
Wait, teddy! Oh.
等下,泰迪
You're not alone, gabe.
你不是一个人,盖比
I'm not gonna help you, but you're not alone.
虽然我不会帮你,但你不是一个人
What's that smell?
什么味道?
It's coming from the business end of that kid.
一定是小孩拉屎了
You gotta change it.
你快帮她换
I don't know how to change a diaper.
我不知道怎么换尿布
It's just like taking apart a burrito.
和 墨西哥鸡肉卷 差不多
And then putting it back together.
拨开 再塞回去 就行了
I think I've eaten my last burrito.
我不会再想吃 墨西哥鸡肉卷了
You look adorable.
你真可爱
Shut up.
闭嘴
Okay, honey, look, the possum's in the trap.
老婆,负鼠已经上钩了
All you gotta do... you just gotta tie the rope to it.
你只要绑上它
- And I'll pull it right out.
我把它拉出来--
- Oh.
哦
- I love you. - Whatever.
我爱你--随便
Oh my gosh.
老天
What do you see, honey?
看见什么了?老婆
Dirt, cobwebs, bugs.
灰尘,蜘蛛网,虫子
I don't know how you do this all day, bob.
我真不知道 你工作是这样的
That's 'cause I know I'm coming home to you, sweetie.
因为有个贤惠的老婆在家等着我呢
Oh, shut up.
闭嘴
Okay, I see the trap.
我看到 夹子了
Bob, I'm not so sure this is a possum.
我不确定这个是负鼠
- What do you mean?
什么意思?
- Well, are possums black with a white stripe?
负鼠是黑白相间的吗?
What? No, get out. That's not a possum. That's a...
什么?不是 出来,不是负鼠,是...
Skunk.
臭鼬
Ah, charlie, stay still.
查莉,别动
Stupid diapers.
臭尿布!
Can you please keep it down back there?
你能不能不要那么吵?
I'm trying to work here.
我在这忙着呢
Okay.
好
You know, this would be a lot easier if you helped me.
如果你帮我,会简单多
Yes, it probably would, put we had an agreement.
是的,但是我们有协议的
I'll handle my thing that explodes and you'll handle yours.
我管我的爆炸,你管你的”爆炸“
Well, we've got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
I'm all out of clean diapers.
我用光了干净的尿布
Now what am I gonna do?
现在怎么办?
Okay, charlie, all better now.
查莉,现在好多了吧
Is that a shirt... And duct tape?
那是衬衫 还有胶布?
Yes.
是
Oh.
噢
See, I call it "the shirt diaper."
我管这个叫:衬衫尿布
The good thing is that she's protected.
总之,她已经呵护好了
And it's not my shirt.
而且不是我的衬衫
Oh, now what?
又怎么了?
Why can't she just sit still?
她干嘛不能安分点
I bet some more duct tape would make her sit still.
多些胶带就行了嘛
Hey, I'm gonna need to practice for my debate later.
我练下我的辩论赛
- Could you give me a topic? - Okay.
给我个话题吧?--好
How about, why won't you go out with me?
那就:为什么不和我出去约会
No, I need a topic I can argue from both sides.
不行,我要的是双方都可以争辩的
Okay, here we go.
好了
Is this real life?
这是真实世界吗?
The doctor gave him some anesthesia.
医生给他打了麻药
Teddy, come on back.
泰迪,轮到你了
Teddy?
泰迪?
I have a sister named teddy.
我有个妹妹 也叫泰迪
Okay, so you didn't like carrots.
你不喜欢胡萝卜
How about some yummy peaches?
那么 蜜桃酱呢?
There you go.
拿去吃吧
Oh!
噢
That's it. You're in trouble now.
够了,你完蛋了
Jo, get in here!
乔,过来
What do you want now?
你想怎么着?
She won't eat.
她不吃东西
- Not my problem. - Hey!
关我什么事
Don't walk away when I'm talking to you.
我跟你说话别不理啊
I have work to do.
我忙着呢
I don't care.
我不管
I'm having a really bad day.
我已经够折磨了
And all I'm asking for is a little respect.
我只要求的是一点小尊重
Oh, so what I do isn't important?
我做的就不重要吗?
Stop putting words into my mouth.
别和我斗嘴
You know what? That's it.
就这样
I'm outta here.
我要走了
You can't leave.
你不能走
Oh yeah? Watch me.
等着瞧
Jo, wait, don't go.
乔,别走
It's the first time I've been left alone with charlie.
这是我第一次独自照看查莉
I'm blowing it.
我搞砸了
I can't do this by myself.
一个人是不行啊
All right, I'll help you with the baby.
好吧,我帮你看小孩
But just so you know,
不过你要知道,
every doll I've ever had ended up without its head.
我玩过的玩具最终都是没头的
Would you look at that? You're really good with babies.
你看看,你还真的会照顾小孩
Yeah, I guess I am.
我是
If you ever tell anyone, I'll hurt you.
如果你告诉别人,我打你
We're back.
我们回来了
Oh, here we go, charlie. Here you go.
走,查莉
Am I in hawaii...
我在夏威夷吗?
With grandma?
奶奶也来了?
I told you, these are my grandma's glasses.
我告诉过你 这是我奶奶的眼镜
Just because I'm wearing them doesn't make me grandma.
我戴着而已,怎么会变成我奶奶?
You're cranky, old lady.
你脾气不行哦,老奶奶
Hey, emmett, where's teddy?
艾密特,泰迪呢?
Dropped her off at her debate.
送她去辩论会
Okay, buddy, how about we have a seat?
你先坐吧
This thing followed me all the way home.
这个东西一直跟着我回到家呢
- Hey kids. - Hey dad.
孩子们-爸
Why is charlie wearing a shirt diaper?
查莉怎么穿着衬衫尿布?
Uh, long story. Where's mom?
说来话长,妈呢?
Longer story.
更 说来话长
Hi, everybody.
各位
Mommy got stung.
妈被熏了
It was all daddy's fault.
都是你爸的错
Uh, honey, can you get that thing behind you?
老婆,你拿下你身后的东西
Right back there.
就在后面
- Love you. - Shut up.
爱你哦---闭嘴
Honey, just scrub yourself real good
用番茄汁洗2个小时
with that tomato juice for about two hours.
用番茄汁洗2个小时
It'll get the smell right out... I hope.
可消除那个味道的, 总
Kids, don't ever go to the spa with daddy.
孩子们,别再跟你爸去温泉了
Hey hey hey.
嗨嗨嗨
Hey, baby girl. I tell you what:
宝贝女儿,
Let's get you a real diaper, okay?
给你换真的尿布好吗
Oh, that's my ride.
接我的车来了
I'm starving.
我饿死了
Are you hungry?
你饿吗?
I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
我不敢相信我会这么说
- But I had fun. - Me too.
但是我玩得挺开心---我也是
And we finished a pretty awesome project too.
我们也完成了一个特别棒的作业
I know. Can't wait to see that volcano erupt.
都等不及想看火山喷发呢
- I know. - Okay.
我知道---好的
No! No! Wait, don't don't don't!
别动
Volcano made a boom boom.
火山轰隆隆哦
And that is why.
这就是我的理由
For the safety of our students.
为了学生的安全
And the peace of mind of our parents,
为了家长们的安宁
I would argue that cell phone use in school.
我为校园里使用手机而辩论
Should not only be allowed,
不仅要被允许用
It should be encouraged.
而且要鼓励用
Thank you.
谢谢
Miss duncan, your rebuttal?
邓肯同学 反方辩词
Ahem.
咳咳
Cellular phone usage.
手机的使用
Is a serious problem.
是个大问题
That presents many challenges for the consumer.
给消费者带来很多挑战
What?
什么?
I said,
我说
Cellular phone usage is a serious issue...
使用手机是个重要议题
I concede.
我认输
Hey, charlie, gabe here.
查莉,我是盖比
And I'm doing the video diary tonight.
今天我来录视频
Because teddy's having some troubles with her words.
因为泰迪说话有问题
Nothing serious.
没什么的
Yeah.
是
Anyway, today was the first day I took care of you.
总之,今天是我第一次照顾你
It went totally perfect.
太完美了
What?
什么?
Okay, there were a few problems.
好啦。有些小问题
But, I mean, you're fine.
但是,你没事
So they're probably going to make me take care of you again.
所以以后他们还会叫我照顾你的
Yeah. Good luck, charlie.
好运,查莉
I've got to say, gabe, I wasn't sure about these things,
盖比,我不太确定这些东西
But they are really comfortable.
但是真的很舒服
Yeah.
是
I can't believe how much time I'm going to save
不知道会省下多少次去厕所的时间
by not having to go to the bathroom.
不知道会省下多少次去厕所的时间
Dude, ha!
老兄!
I'm saving time right now, if you know what I mean.
我现在就在省了,你知道我的意思吧
Nice.
很好
- Hey, dad, game's on. - Yeah. Whoo!
爸,开始游戏了
Looking good, dad.
看上去不错,爸
Oh, feelin' good, son.
感觉也不错
Whoo! Whoo.
哦 哦