RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第二十集 S01E20 Girl Bites Dog

好运查理/查莉成长日记/Good Luck Charlie第一季第二十集 S01E20 Girl Bites Dog

PJ wants money to buy a car, but Bob refuses to help. Gabe has the money but he makes PJ sign a loan contract. Teddy pays a surprise visit to Spencer's workplace and sees his arm around another girl. Is it what it seems? PJ想要钱买一辆车,但是鲍勃拒绝帮助。加布有钱,但是他普签订借款合同。泰迪支付意外访问斯宾塞的工作场所,看到他的胳膊搂着另一个女孩。它似乎什么?

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qWqe6le 密码:xohv
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Great news, you guys... my friend's grandma died.
大好消息 我朋友的奶奶死了

That's nice, P. J.
那很好 PJ

You didn't hear what he said, did you, dad?
你根本没听他在说什么吧 老爸

That's nice, Gabe.
很好 盖比

P. J., how is it good news that an old lady died?
PJ 一个老太太死掉了 怎么是好消息呢

It's good news because now I can buy her car.
因为我可以买她的旧车了 所以就是好消息

And they're only asking a thousand dollars,
他们只要价一千块呀

Which dad will help me out with.
也就是说老爸可以帮我一把买下来

No, I won't.
我不会帮你买的

Amazing. How do you only hear what you want to hear?
神奇啊 你是怎么就能只听到你想听到的呢

Hey, I've been married to your mother for twenty years.
喂 我跟你们老妈结婚都20年了

It's called survival.
这种就是求生本能

Come on, dad, I've saved up seven hundred dollars.
拜托了 老爸 我自己存了700块

All yo have to do is give me...
你只要给我那个

The rest.
总之是剩下的就好嘛

No no. I'm your dad.
不行不行 我是你爸

I'm not Santa claus and I'm not a bank.
但我可不是圣诞老人也不是提款机

Well, you're built like both of them.
我说 您的架式看上去就是兼容两者呀

Dad, please please.
老爸 求你了

I really need my own car.
我真的很需要有自己的车呀

Driving girls around in the bug truck.
开着杀虫车去载女生们兜风

Just isn't working.
完全没效果啊

Yeah, that's what's not working... the bug truck.
没错 那东西完全失效了 说的就是杀虫车

Look, P. J., I'm sorry,
儿子听好 很抱歉

but I'm not gonna give you the money.
但我是不会给你钱的

So I guess you're out of luck on this one.
我看你这事儿是没好运气了

Way to go, dad.
算你狠 老爸

You just took an old lady's death.
你是把一个老妇人死亡这种事

And turned it into something sad.
变成很悲伤的事情了

Today's all burnt toast
生活搞得一团糟

running late, and dad says
就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Has anybody seen my left shoe
我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

I close my eyes, take a bite
我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

Grab a ride, laugh out loud
跳上车子 放声大笑

There it is up on the roof
哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上

I've been there, I've survived
我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

So just take my advice
所以听取我的建议

Hang in there, baby,
宝贝 不要放弃

Things are crazy
世界有很多疯狂无奈

But I know your future is bright
可是我知道你会有美好未来

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

There is no maybe
不要怀疑

Everything turns out all right
一切终会如你所愿

Sure life is up and down
生活有悲有喜

But trust me, it comes back all around
可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

You're gonna love who you turn out to be
你会喜欢将来的你

Hang in there, Baby
宝贝 不要放弃

Good luck Charlie -- Girl Bites Dog
查莉成长日记第一季第二十集

Okay, Charlie. These are tools.
好的 小查莉 这些叫做工具

This is a screwdriver. And this is a hammer.
这个是螺丝起子 这个是榔头

And if you play your cards right,
现在只要你能放对你的卡片呢

You'll never have to use either of them.
这辈子就不需要用这些玩意儿啦

Hi.
好啊

Hi. I brought you something from work.
好 我从打工店里给你带了些东西

It's grape to see you.
这是"葡萄来见你"

It's great to see you too.
我见你也很荣幸

Oh no, "Grape to see you" Is the name of the smoothie.
哎呀不是 "葡萄来见你"就是这款冰沙的名字

Wow, that is lame.
哇 好没创意的名字

I came up with it.
是我起的名啊

And delicious.
太好喝了呀

Hey, Charlie.
你好啊 小查莉

Oh, so my mom's gonna be home from work.
对了 我妈妈马上就下班回家了

In, like, half an hour, and then we can start studying.
大概半小时吧 之后我们就可以开始学习了

Oh, we were gonna study? I didn't bring my books.
咦 我们今天要学习吗 我没带课本来哎

Perfect.
好极了

What're you doing? Playing with tools, huh?
你在干啥呀 玩这些小工具吗

Ow.
哎哟

Charlie, what are you doing?
查莉 你干什么呀

That's Spencer, not Gabe.
这位是斯宾塞 又不是盖比

Ouch, she really got me.
哎哟哟 她还真打到我了

Oh, I'm so sorry. That's not like her.
哎呀 真对不起 她平时不这样的

It's okay. She didn't mean it.
没关系 她不是故意的

Right, Charlie?
对吧 小查莉

Who's your buddy? Who's your buddy?
我是不是你的好朋友好哥们呀

Ow! She bit me.
哎哟 她咬了我

Charlie.
查莉你怎么啦

Man, this really hurts.
晕 还真痛唉

I'm so sorry.
抱歉呀

Maybe she thought you were yummy.
或许她觉得你看上去很可口

Maybe you guys should feed her.
我看是也许你们该好好喂喂她吧

We do feed her. I mean, I don't, but...
我们有喂她啊 虽然我自己没喂过

I assume somebody does.
不过我猜总是有人喂的

I'd better go get this looked at.
我最好去处理一下伤口

I'm so sorry.
好抱歉

Oh, maybe we could not study some other time.
那个 也许我们下次再找时间一起不学习吧

I'll call you.
看看再说吧

Okay.
那好吧

Charlie, you chased my boyfriend away.
查莉 你把我的男朋友给赶走啦

Are you happy now?
你现在高兴了吧

What are you doing?
你在做什么啊

Looking for loose change.
在找掉落的零钱呢

Gotta scrounge up three hundred bucks somehow.
我要到处搜集到300块大洋啊

How much do you have so far?
那你现在集到多少了

A Penny.
一分钱

A checker.
一颗棋子儿

Possibly a grape?
大概是一粒葡萄

No.
不是呀

What if I said
要是我说

I could take care of your little problem?
我可以解决你的小烦恼呢

You can get this taste out of my mouth?
你能去除我嘴里这怪味吗

No, I'm talking about the three hundred bucks.
不是 我说的是关于300块钱

How do you have three hundred dollars?
你怎么会有三百块呢

Simple... every day I have mom make me lunch.
很简单 我每天让妈妈给我做午饭便当

And ask dad for lunch money.
然后又跟老爸要午餐钱

It adds up quick.
这样就累积的很快啦

So you'll give me the money?
那你是要给我钱吗

I will loan you the money.
我是要借你钱

Oh, you know I'm good for it.
哎呀 你知道我是有信用的

Hey, you know where I live, right?
至少嘿嘿 你知道我住哪的 对吧

Yeah, gonna need you to sign this.
是啊 现在你要在这签字

What is it?
这是啥

Just a simple contract.
只是一张简单的合约

That I downloaded from the Internet.
我从网上下载的

Feel free to look it over.
你慢慢看呗

Whoa, a lot of words here.
晕 这纸上字够多的

It's pretty standard.
只是标准程序那些

It just says you'll pay me back some money.
上面就是说你要还给我钱的

And some, you know, other stuff.
还有其他一些东西

Good enough for me.
我看可以

Okay.
行啦

You signed where it says "Date."
你把名字签在日期栏里了

And thinking that might happen,
幸好我未雨绸缪

Here's another copy.
这是另一张复印件

And then Charlie bit him. Why would she do that?
然后查莉就咬了他一口 这孩子为啥要这样呢

Was he dressed like a giant cookie?
他是不是穿的像个大糕饼呀

Yes, Ivy.
是啊 艾薇

Spencer was dressed like a giant cookie.
斯宾塞是穿的像个大糕饼来着

I'm serious.
我说正经的哪

Charlie's never done this before, like, with anyone.
查莉以前从没这样做过 对谁都没有

Well, maybe Charlie senses there's something wrong with Spencer.
那也许小查莉感觉到斯宾塞有哪里不对劲吧

You know what they say...
有句老话说

Dogs and kids are the best judges of character.
小孩和狗是最能慧眼识人品的

Yeah, what could possibly be wrong with Spencer?
是哦 可是斯宾塞哪里会有问题呢

He's good looking. He's smart.
他又帅又聪明

He's Captain of the football team.
还是橄榄球队的队长

And he likes me.
而且他很喜欢我

But how much do you really know about him?
但你真正了解他多少呢

Spencer could be hiding something. Everybody has a secret.
斯宾塞也许隐瞒了什么 每个人都有秘密

Oh yeah?
是这样吗

What's your secret?
那你的秘密是什么

I love country music. There, I said it.
我热爱乡村音乐啊 你看 我说了吧

You do not.
你才没有咧

Oh?
不信啊

Check this out.
看好了

Oh yeah.
来了

Come on, do it with me.
来吧 跟我一起跳

You know you want to.
你知道自己想跳的

Oh, what the heck.
哎呀 管他的

To the left.
向左

To the back.
向后

Kick it.
踢腿

What do you think, mom?
你有何感想啊 妈妈

Wow, it's...
哇 这是

It's a car.
这是一辆车

Where did you get it?
你从哪儿弄来的

It used to belong to my friend's grandma.
本来是我朋友的奶奶的车

Oh, did she stop driving?
喔 她以后不开车了吗

No, breathing.
不是 她是再也不呼吸了

She was on her way to a buffet.
她那时正要去吃自助餐的路上

And took a detour to heaven.
结果走了岔道去了天堂

Oh no.
不是吧

Luckily she was at a stop sign,
幸运的是她当时正好停在路口

So there was no body damage... to the car, I mean.
所以身体才没有任何损伤 我是说车身啦

Okay, so she passed away in here?
那就是说她是在这车上死的

Right where you're sitting.
就在你坐的地方

And I'm out.
昏 我要出去

Ahh.
啊哈

Ah, the new car smell.
啊哈 新车的新鲜气味啊

Or is it death?
搞不好是死掉的气味

Take me to the arcade. Step on it.
载我去游戏中心 快点儿

Excuse me?
你说啥呢

Arcade... place for fun and games.
游戏中心的意思就是充满欢乐和游戏的地方

Step on it... to drive quickly.
快点儿的意思就是让你加速开车

I'm not taking you anywhere.
我才不要载你去什么地方呢

I guess somebody didn't read his contract,
我看是某些人没有好好看他的合约吧

Which clearly States that
那上面清楚表明了

That you have to give me a ride.
你有义务开车载我

Whenever and wherever I want.
在任何时间去任何我想去的地方

You tricked me.
你小子耍我啊

Here, I brought you a cute little cap to wear.
戴上这 我给你弄了顶很屌的帽子

While you're driving me around.
让你给我当司机时戴着

Hey, Spencer.
喂 斯宾塞

What's up?
什么事啊

I just wanted to see if we were still on for tonight.
我想问问我们今晚还见面吗

My mom's working, so it's just gonna be you and me.
我妈有夜班 所以就只剩你和我在家哦

That's great.
那很好啊

And of course Charlie.
当然还有小查莉

Oh, wait a minute.
哎哟 等一下

Tonight? I totally forgot. I have a thing.
你说今晚吗 我完全忘了 我有事要做

A thing? What kind of thing?
有事做吗 什么事啊

It's a family thing. I can't get out of it.
是家里的事儿 我推不掉的

Oh really? Are you sure?
真的吗 你确定

Honey, he's not coming.
妹子 他是不会去啦

Now chop me up something and put it in the blender.
现在给我去剁点水果放到搅碎机里去

Hey, I thought you said you had a thing.
呀 我记得你说今晚有事的

Yeah, but I think we need to talk.
是啊 不过我想我要跟你谈谈

Oh, okay. Come on in.
那好吧 进来再说

I'd rather do this out here.
我看还是在外面说好了

Okay.
也行

What's going on?
怎么了

Teddy, I don't think this is working out.
泰迪 我觉得这事儿成不了

What's not working out?
什么事成不了啊

Us.
我俩的事

Wait a minute.
等一下

Are you breaking up with me?
你是要跟我分手吗

Yes.
是的

Why?
为什么啊

Because of her.
都是因为她

Spencer, wait!
斯宾塞 等等

Spencer! Spencer!
斯宾塞 斯宾塞

It was just a dream.
还好是个梦

Oh, Teddy honey, I almost forgot.
泰迪宝贝 我差点忘了

I'm gonna need you to watch Charlie after school.
今天想让你放学后照看一下查莉

I have a dentist's appointment.
我要去看牙医

No, I can't watch Charlie. I have plans.
不行 我有别的计划不能看着查莉

I was gonna go surprise Spencer at work.
我要去斯宾塞上班时给他个惊喜探班

Teddy, I've had a temporary crown.
泰迪 我镶了个假牙在嘴巴里

Since I was pregnant.
自从我怀孕时就有了

With you.
是怀上你的时候

Mom, mom, mom, Charlie's been driving Spencer and I apart.
妈妈 妈妈 查莉想拆散我和斯宾塞啊

And if I don't go see him today,
要是今天我不能去见他

Our entire relationship might be at stake.
我俩的关系就摇摇欲坠了

Whoa. Okay, calm down here.
噢喲 得了 你冷靜先

I was a teenager once. I know what you're going through.
我也曾经历过花季少女 我很了解你的心路

And I'm gonna say to you exactly
所以我要把当年我遇到这种事时

what my mom said to me in times like this...
我老妈说过的话 原封不动送给你

Get over it.
忘掉算数

That's so unfair.
这太不公平啊

"Deal with it," She said to me.
她回答说 "自己忍着去"

You're ruining my life.
你毁了我的生活

I said to her.
我也这样对她说的

Now I could give you the rest of the conversation,
我现在是可以继续告诉你之后的谈话内容

But let's just cut to the chase... you're babysitting.
不过还是省省事吧 反正你必须要照看她

Strangling me is not gonna help.
就算你想掐死我也没用

Dad, dad, dad!
老爸 老爸 老爸

Hey! Hey!
喂 喂

Help me, dad!
老爸快救我

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
喂喂喂

What is going on?
你俩闹啥呢

He says he owns my car now.
那小子说现在我的车是他的了

You refused to take me where I wanted to go,
你拒绝了载我去我想去的地方

Which means you're in violation of our contract.
也就造成你对我们的合同违约了

What contract?
什么合同啊

Here, read this for yourself.
给 您自己看吧

Whoa, a lot of words here.
哇 这纸上字真多

It clearly States.
条款写的很清楚的

That if P. J. Doesn't drive me wherever I want,
上面说如果PJ不载我去我想去的地方

The old lady's car is mine.
那老太太的车就是我的了

P. J., you did sign it.
PJ 你确实是签了字的

Dad, it isn't fair. He tricked me.
老爸 这不公平 这小子骗了我

Okay okay, all right, all right, here we go.
好吧好吧 行了 我知道了 这样吧

The hard part about being a dad...
真是为人父者不容易呀

Making the tough decisions, right?
总要做出棘手的决定 对吧

So my decision...
那么我的决定就是

Uh, check page five, third paragraph.
等等 你看看第5页第3段

"This contract is not subject. R= arbitration by Bob Duncan."
"此合约内容不受鲍伯·邓肯判决管束"

Huh.


Sorry, P. J., my hands are tied.
没法子 PJ 我管不到这事了

Can I at least hurt him a little?
能让我至少小小教训他一下不

No.
不行

Giddy-up.
演出开始了

Boy, you've really embraced the whole country Western thing.
大姐 你还真把西部乡村风格发挥到极致了

I've never felt so alive, y'all.
我从未感觉如此生机勃勃 哟

I'm happy as a Turkey the day after Thanksgiving,
我就像感恩节后的火鸡那么兴高采烈

'cause it didn't get killed and eaten...
因为它们没被杀了吃掉啊

Y'all.


Yeah, real country people.
其实吧 真正的村里人

Don't say "Y'all" After every sentence.
他们是不会在每句话后面都加一个哟字的

I think you let them say what they want.
我看你最好是让他们说个痛快

When they're babysitting your sister.
如果你还想要人家帮你照看妹妹的话

Right. So Charlie's upstairs taking a nap.
那好吧 查莉在楼上睡觉

And when she wakes up, she might be a little hungry.
等她醒后 她可能会有点饿

Don't worry, partner. I'll rustle her up some grub.
别担心 搭档 我会给她整点吃的

Okay, well,
那就行

I'd better hop in the saddle and mosey on down to the mall.
我最好是套马配鞍 溜达到商场去

Before Spencer's shift ends.
在斯宾塞下班前哟

Yeah, it's only cool when I do it.
我说 只有我自己用这腔调才有意思

What's wrong with you?
你发啥疯呢

You want the car? Here, take it.
你想要那车是吧 给你好了

I hope I never see it again.
我希望自己从没见过那车

What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?

Okay, she's in it.
告诉你吧 她就在里面哪

Who is?
谁在里面

The old lady.
那老太太啊

She did not go to heaven. She just went to the back seat.
她可没去天堂 那家伙只挪到后座上去了

Really?
当真

You're saying the old lady's ghost is haunting your car?
你说那老太太在你车上闹鬼啊

No, she's haunting your car.
不是 她是在你的车上闹鬼呢

What happened?
怎么回事

I was just driving.
我刚正开着车呢

And the radio goes on all by itself...
收音机自己就开了

Classical music. I don't listen to that.
放着古典音乐 我平时根本不听的那种

Then I smell perfume...
然后我又闻到香水味

Old lady perfume. I don't wear that.
老太太用的那种香水 我也根本不可能用的

You're crazy.
你疯了吧

Dad, will you please tell him there's no such thing as ghosts?
老爸 告诉他说这世上没鬼的

I wish I could, Gabe.
我希望可以说啊 盖比

I wish I could.
我倒真希望没有啊

You believe in ghosts too?
难不成你也相信有鬼的吗

Well, I didn't used to.
我以前也不相信的

And then came the fontana house.
直到我去了冯塔纳那栋屋子

I'm telling you,
我告诉你啊

It seemed like a routine extermination...
本来只是例行的检查

A black widow nest up in the attic.
阁楼上有一个黑寡妇蜘蛛的窝

But the widow.
可最后那寡妇

Turned out to be Mrs. Fontana...
变成了冯塔纳太太

The late Mrs. Fontana.
是最后的冯塔纳太太本人

"Late" Means "Dead."
最后就是说已经死了

You guys are just trying to scare me.
你们只是想吓唬我罢了

I wish we were, Gabe. I wish we were.
我倒希望只是吓人 盖比 我希望只是吓人啊

Why are you saying everything twice?
你为什么每句话都要说2遍呢

I don't know, Gabe.
我不知道 盖比

I don't know.
不知道啊

All right, enough. I don't believe in ghosts.
好啦 够啦 我才不相信鬼呢

That car is not haunted. And thank you.
那车根本没闹鬼 谢谢你的钥匙

Don't say you weren't warned.
可别说我没警告你哦

And remember, if you go in that car,
记住 上了那车后

Beware of classical music, smelly perfume...
要小心古典音乐 难闻的香水味

And murder.
还有谋杀

Dad, nobody was murdered in that car.
老爸 又没人在车上被谋杀

Not yet.
现在还没有

Don't move. I'm in a relationship crisis.
别动 我遭遇感情危机了

This is your lucky day. I rarely move.
今天你够走运的 我根本动不起来

Spencer.
斯宾塞

Teddy.
泰迪

What's going on? Are you cheating on me?
怎么搞的 你是不是在一脚踏两船

What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢

I saw you with your arm around that girl.
我看见你搂着一姑娘

You're cheating on me, aren't you?
你在给我搞外遇 是不是啊

Attention, everybody.
大家注意了

Juice boy here is a cheater.
这个泡果汁的伙计是个花心骗子

And he never gives me a full serving either.
而且他给我的杯子从来倒不满

Teddy, you've got it all wrong.
泰迪 你完全误会了

Oh, okay, so you just put your arm around.
哦 是吗 那你是不是经常把胳膊搭在

All your customers, is that it?
每个顾客的肩上啊 是不是

No, I put my arm around my cousin.
不是啊 我只是放在我表妹的肩上而已啦

Your what?
你说什么

My cousin Skyler.
我的表妹斯凯勒呀

Oh.
这样啊

Your cousin Skyler.
原来是你的表妹

She seems nice.
她看上去人不错呀

It's okay, everybody.
乡亲们 没事了

She's just his cousin. So...
那只不过是她的表妹

So return to your juices.
喝你们的果汁去吧

Look, my break's over. Maybe you should go.
你看 我的休息时间过了 你还是走吧

Yeah, sure. I'm sorry.
好的 我很抱歉

It's okay.
没关系

I'm sorry.
真抱歉

I'm sorry too.
我也很抱歉

It's the other kid who never fills it up.
是另外一个小子没给我倒满

My own car.
我自己的车啊

The open road,
广阔的大路啊

Freedom, wind in my hair,
自由啊 风吹着我的头发

And it's all just six years away.
还有6年就到啦

Perfume? No way.
香水 不是吧

Very funny, P. J.
很不赖嘛 PJ

P. J.? P. J.?
PJ PJ

Get out of my car.
滚出我的车

Get out of my car,
滚出我的车

Little boy.
小男孩

Who said that?
是谁在说话呀

Or you can stay with me
不然你就留下来陪我吧

Forever and ever and ever!
永远永远永远陪着我

Mommy! Mommy!
妈妈 妈妈

Whew.


That went well.
很顺利嘛

Here, take your stupid car!
拿去 拿走你这该死的车

Hi. You're Skyler, right? I'm Teddy.
嗨 你是斯凯勒吧 我是泰迪

Oh, right. I saw your picture in Spencer's wallet.
啊 对 我在斯宾塞的钱夹里看到你的照片

Spencer keeps my picture in his wallet?
斯宾塞把我的照片放在他的钱夹里哦

That's sweet.
真贴心

Of course I put it in there,
当然了 其实是我自己放的

But it's so sweet he didn't throw it out.
不过他没把那扔掉真是好贴心

What have you got there?
你拿了什么来啊

Pie on a stick.
棍子顶个派

Where did you get it?
从哪里买的啊

Pie on a stick.
那店名就叫"棍子顶个派"

It's just my way to say "I'm sorry" To Spencer.
这是我来跟斯宾塞道歉的礼物

Because I kind of freaked out earlier.
因为之前我有点小题大作

I didn't know you two were cousins.
我不知道你俩是表兄妹呢

I thought you two were cousins.
我以为你们俩才是表兄妹

No, Spencer's my boyfriend.
不是呀 斯宾塞是我的男朋友

No, Spencer's my boyfriend.
不对 斯宾塞是我的男友才是真

Uh-oh.
啊哦

So you two have met, huh?
看来你们俩遇到啦

Yeah, turns out we're cousins.
对呀 还发现大家是表亲呢

Anything you want to say, Spencer?
你还有什么可说的 斯宾塞

A free sample?
要免费试吃不

Sure, I'd love one.
当然好 给我来点儿

Mm, delicious.
嗯 很好喝

You should try some.
你自己也该尝尝这滋味

Don't forget dessert.
别忘了还要吃点心

Hey, wait.
喂 等等啊

How could you?
你怎么做的出

I'm sorry. I can exp...
对不起 我可以解释

Just don't.
别说了

Teddy honey, are you okay?
泰迪宝贝 你还好吗

No.
不好呀

Scoot over.
挪过去些

Look, I know this probably won't make you feel better,
你看 我知道这样说也许并不能让你好过

But I know what you're going through.
<i>我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过</i>

So you had your heart broken too?
那你也曾这样心碎过吗

I did. By Warren snodgrass.
我有过呀 被兔草德狠狠伤过

Warren snodgrass?
养兔场的草 什么怪名字啊

Yeah, he was a lot cuter than he sounds.
哦 他本人比他名字听上去要可爱的多

Anyway, I was madly in love with him.
话说回来 我那时真是疯狂爱着他

And then one day out of the blue.
接着有一天突然措手不及的

He dumped me for Kim Brooks.
他为了金·布鲁克斯而甩了我

I was devastated.
我真是太伤心了

So how did you deal with it?
那你最后怎么挺住的

I didn't.
我没挺住呀

I was a mess, thought my life was over.
那时我也弄的一团糟 想着我的人生算是完了

But then I started dating.
可后来我还是又开始约会了

This tall, blond goof ball named Bob.
和那个高个儿的金发傻缺叫大包的好上了

Dad?
老爸吗

No, Bob diddlebock.
不是 是大包·波克酒

But he introduced me to dad.
不过是他介绍我认识了你爸

Look, honey, the point is.
听着 宝贝 重点就是

If I hadn't had my heart broken,
如果我没有那时的心碎

I never would have met your father.
就不会遇见你们的父亲了

Then I would have never been born.
那我也就不会出生了

And I wouldn't be so sad right now.
现在也就不会这么伤心了

Oh, no no, honey.
哦 别别 宝贝

Oh, it's terrible, I know.
啊 是很难受 我知道的

It stinks.
简直糟透了

But you know what, babe?
可是你知道吗 宝贝

It will get better. I promise.
我保证一切都会好的

Hi, Charlie. I'm here with your sister.
小查莉啊 我在这陪着你的姐姐呢

Who's having her first broken heart.
她第一次失恋啦

My first?
第一次而已

There's gonna be more?
难道以后还会再有啊

No, honey, this is it.
不不 宝贝 不会有了

Anyway, by the time you're watching this,
不管如何 等到你看到这段的时候

You might be experiencing your first heartbreak.
你也许也在经历自己的第一次心碎时刻

So just remember, it always gets better.
所以只要记住 未来终将美好

And I just wanted to say.
我只想告诉你

You were right about Spencer.
你对斯宾塞的感觉是正确的

It's too bad you won't have a little sister.
真糟糕你没有这样一个小妹妹

Looking out for you when you're my age,
可以等你到了我这年纪时在旁照看你

Although we never know.
尽管我们还不晓得呢(妈妈也许会再生)

Oh, we know.
绝对不会有了啦

Good luck, Charlie.
祝你好运啰 小查莉

What the...?
什么啊

I'm sorry.
对不起啊

Leave me alone.
放过我吧

No.
不要啊

No-o-o!
不要啊

You such a good sister.
你真是最棒的小妹妹

Come here. Come here
过来亲一个 mua

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.