RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
夏洛的网/夏洛特的网/Charloote

夏洛的网/夏洛特的网/Charloote's Web

影片故事改编自美国伟大作家E·B·怀特的名著《夏洛的网》(也有译作 夏洛特的网、夏绿蒂的网),是个关于友谊和磨难的故事。从小喜欢动物,长大后更拥有自己农场的作家E.B.White,对于动物的刻划细腻传神而不落俗套,故事的铺陈更是充满惊奇引人入胜。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1mg60kuk
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

There was nothing special about Somerset County.
没有什么特别的 关于Somerset县。 [Somerset县没有什么特别之处]

It was a deeply ordinary place.
它是一个极其普通的地方。

No astonishing thing ever happened there.
没有令人惊奇的事情曾发生在那里。 [那里未曾发生奇人怪事]

The people who lived there were just regular people.
住在那里的人只是普通的人。

And the animals.... Well, they were just plain old animals.
还有动物们.... 嗯,它们(也)只是平常的动物。

They didn't question the order of things.
它们从不怀疑事情的规律性。

So, the days passed, one very much like the other.
因此,日子过去了,一天很像另一天。 [日复一日]

But, one spring, on a small farm,
但是,一个春天,在一个小农场上,

a little girl did something,
一个小女孩做了一些事,

something that would change everything.
可能改变一切的一些事 。

What are you doing?
你在干什么?

Fern, go back to bed.
弗恩,回到床上(睡觉)。

You're not going to kill it, are you?
你不是要杀了它吧,是不是?

It's a runt. Now, go back to bed.
它是一只落脚猪仔。现在, 回到床上(睡觉)。

No, it's not fair! It can't help being born small.
不,这不公平!它也不想生来弱小。

Careful.
小心点。

If I'd been born small, would you have killed me?
如果我生下来(也)很小,你会杀了我吗?

Of course not.
当然不会。

A little girl is one thing. A runty pig is another.
小女孩是一回事,落脚猪是另一回事。

There's no difference! This is unfair and unjust.
没有不同!这是不公平的、不公正的。

How could you be so heartless?
你怎么能这么无情?

Come here. I want to show you something.
来这里,我想给你看点东西。

You see that? You see?
你看到那个了吗?你看到了吗?

There's 11 pigs and only 10 teats.
这里有11只小猪,(却)只有10个乳头。

Sow can't feed it, honey.
母猪不能喂养它,亲爱的。

Then I will.
那么我会(喂它)。

I'll feed you and take care of you and....
我会喂养你并且照顾你,还有....

absolutely will not let you kill him.
....绝对不会让你杀他。

Hey! When did Fern get a pig?
嘿!什么时候弗恩有了一只猪?

Avery, it's rude to point. Give me that.
艾弗里,(用弹弓)指着人很不礼貌。 给我那(东西)。

Come, sit, eat your breakfast.
过来,坐下,吃你的早餐。

The bus will be here any minute.
校车很快就要来了。

Good morning.
早上好。

Hey, Pop, can I have a pig, too?
嘿,爸爸,我也能有只猪吗?

No. I only give pigs to early risers.
不能。我只把猪送给早起的人。

Fern was up before dawn, ridding the world of injustice.
弗恩在天亮前就起来了, (要)清除世界上的不公平(事)。

Fern, put that pig down and get to school.
弗恩,放下猪,去上学。

Avery.
艾弗里。

-See ya. -Bye, Pop.
-再见。 -拜拜,爸爸。

Have a good one, buddy.
祝你开心,孩子。

Says here we're gonna get a lot of rain this month.
据说 这里我们会有很多雨,这个月。

Fern! Your books!
弗恩!你的书!

Bye.
再见。

Class, these are some of the questions
同学们,这是一些问题--

that you're likely to be asked in the exam this week.
你们可能会被问到的,在考试中,这周。 [这是在本周考试中你们可能会被问到的一些问题]

So, please take particular note of every one.
所以,对每个(问题)做好笔记。

You got to be quiet, okay?
你必须安静,好吗?

You're gonna get me in trouble.
你会给我带来麻烦的。

Drink that.
喝吧。

So, it's just a matter of following these questions...
所以,(你们)只需要注意这些问题...

and learning the answers.
并学会答案。

Fern, what's going on?
弗恩,怎么回事?

Nothing.
没什么。

Fern, what's in your desk?
弗恩,什么(东西)在你的桌子里?

-Nothing. -Open it.
-没什么。-打开它。

Thank you, Mrs. Arable.
谢谢你,艾尔贝女士。

Fern, you know better.
弗恩,你很清楚。

It's a pig, okay? It's not a toy, not a doll, not a baby.
这是一只猪,好吗?它不是一个玩具, 不是一个布娃娃,也不是一个婴儿。

A pig.
(是)一只猪。

And you need to start treating it like one.
你需要开始把它当成一只猪来对待。

This is going too far.
这走得太远了。[这太离谱了/这太过分了]

I know she loves animals, but you have to tell her.
我知道她喜爱动物,但是你必须告诉她。

-I know. She's just so happy with it. -I know.
-我知道,她只是兴奋过头了。-我知道。

Doesn't that feel good?
感觉不好吗?

Fern, I'm really sorry, honey, but it's been long enough.
弗恩,我真的很抱歉,亲爱的, 但是时间已经够长了。

What?
什么?

Look, he's not a baby anymore.
看,他已经不再是一头小猪了。

I can't have you keeping what will soon be...
我不能让你一直养着它,它很快就会变成...

a 300-pound pet around the house.
一个300磅的宠物,在这房子周围。

No.
不行!

Can't he stay in the barn? Please, Dad?
他不能待在谷仓里吗?求你了,爸爸?

-No. -Please?
-不行。-求你了。

No. Fern, look. You know I've been selling the animals..
不行,弗恩,看!你知道我一直在卖动物..

to get the new harvesting equipment.
以便获得[买]新的收割设备。

Pretty soon there's gonna be no place in the barn for a pig.
很快,谷仓里就要没有地方容下一头猪了。

I promised I'd take care of him.
我保证过我会照顾它。

Well, I'm letting you out of your promise.
好吧,我让你不用履行你的承诺了。

I didn't promise you. I promised Wilbur.
我(又)没有向你承诺。我向威尔伯承诺过。

What about Homer?
霍默(家)怎么样?

He has animals.
他养动物。

Uncle Homer?
霍默叔叔?

I'm sure he could make room for a pig.
我肯定他可以给一只猪弄个地方。

Yeah.
是的。

He'd be right across the road.
他就(住)在路对面。

Go to sleep, my little one.
去睡觉吧,我的小宝贝。

The sun has said goodbye for now.
太阳已经说再见,现在。

The moon shines on your beautiful face.
月光照着你美丽的脸。

My mom used to sing that to me to make me feel safe.
我妈妈过去经常唱(这首歌)给我(听), 让我觉得安全。

Good night,
晚安,

Wilbur.
威尔伯。

Fern had walked across the road to her uncle's barn...
弗恩曾走过马路 去她叔叔的谷仓...

hundreds of times before,
数百次 以前,

but it had never felt so far away.
但从来没有感觉这么远。

It was just a big red barn full of typical stuff.
它只是一个大的红色谷仓, 装满了各种东西。

Come to think of it, it couldn't have been more ordinary.
现在想想它,它(平常得)不能更平常了。

But sometimes, when you take two ordinary things...
但有时候,当你拿着两样平常的东西...

and put them together at just the right time,
并且在正确的时间 把它们放在一起,

there's a chance they'll become two less ordinary things.
有机会[有可能] 它们会变成 两样不平常的东西。

That runty pig, for instance, and that big old smelly barn.
那只落脚猪,比如说, 和那个老旧的有臭味的大谷仓。

One sniff, and you knew it was a place full of living things.
用力闻一下,你(就会)知道 那是一个地方,满是活物。

But that didn't necessarily mean it was full of life.
但那并不一定意味着 那里充满活力。

It's okay. It's okay.
没关系。没关系。

Nope. For that, this barn needed a pig.
不。正因为如此,这个谷仓需要一头猪。

This isn't so bad.
这不是那么坏。

Only no one knew it yet.
只是还没有人知道(而已)。

Don't be afraid.
别害怕。

You'll be okay.
你会没事的。

I'll come see you every day.
我会来看你 每天。

I'll be around so much you'll be sick of me.
我总在周围转来转去,你会厌烦我的。

I love you.
我爱你。

Avery, the bus is here!
艾弗里,校车来了!

-Did you remember your sister's lunch? -Got it!
-你记得(带)你姐姐的午饭了吗? -带了!

What the hay?
搞啥鬼呢?[这句的hay应为”hell”, 但马在这里的发音确实是hay]

-What's he doing? -Probably-obably something smart.
-他在干什么? -大概-(在做什么)聪明的事情吧。

-Pigs are smart. -Pigs are not smart!
-猪很聪明。 -猪(才)不聪明!

Apparently, they're as intelligent as dolphins.
显然,他们很聪明,像海豚一样。

Advantage dolphin.
胜过海豚。

He's going to knock himself out.
他将会把自己撞晕的。

Yeah! That's using your head!
对! (就是)用你的头(冲啊)!

How many times is he going to try that?
多少次,他将会试那个呢? [他打算试多少次呢]

-Pig's out! -I told you pigs are smart.
-猪(跑)出去了! -我告诉过你 猪很聪明的。

That's going to leave a mark.
那将留下一个印记。[那会是一项新记录]

-Oh, look, Bits. Pig's out. -Sure is out.
-哦,看,Bits,猪(跑)出去了。 -当然,是(跑)出去了。

Out of his mind!
他疯了!

Homer!
霍默!

Lurvy!
勒维!

-Pig's out! -Pig's out, pig's out, pig's out!
-猪跑出来了! -猪跑出来了, 猪跑出来了,猪跑出来了!

How about you walk a little faster?
你走快一点,行吗?

Wait your turn!
等着轮到你!

Wait! Wait! Fern, come back!
等等! 等等! 弗恩,回来!

Just run!
只管跑啊!

Run, pig! Be free! I would if I could.
跑啊,小猪! (去获得)自由! 我会这么做,如果我能够(的话)。

Retreat!
撤退!

-Retreat! -Don't retreat, pig! Giddyup!
-撤退! -不要撤退,小猪! 转圈(跑)!

-Oh, no! Not the smokehouse!
-噢,不!别(去)熏制房!

-Is he looking? -Yeah, he's seen it.
-他在看着吗? -对啊,他看到它了。

-Think he knows what it is? -Of course not.
-(你)认为他知道那是什么吗? -当然不(知道)。

He's a spring pig. He doesn't know anything.
他是一只春天的猪。他不知道任何事情。

Here, pig, pig, pig!
这儿,小猪,小猪,小猪!

Don't fall for it. You're out.
不要上当。你(已经跑)出去了!

And you're back in.
你(又)回来了。

Here you go, piggy.
你过来,小猪。

Attaboy. Eat it up.
好小子,吃光它。

Sold out for slop.
出卖(自己) 为了泔脚。

I'd have been to the county line by now.
(如果是我),我已经到县界线了现在。

He'd have made it if you'd have just let me talk.
他(应该)已经成功地跑出去了, 如果你刚才让我说话(的话)。

-Made it to where? He's a pig! -He's a pig.
-成功地跑去哪儿? 他是一头猪啊!-他是一头猪。

Sorry I made such a fuss.
对不起,我弄得这么吵吵闹闹的。

Your suggestions were really good,
你的建议真的很好,

but I think I'd better stay here.
但我认为我最好还是待在这儿。

Fern's going to be back soon, anyway.
反正,弗恩不久就会回来。

He's just stupid as a stick, poor thing.
他真蠢,就像木棒一样,可怜的东西。

-Should we speak to him? -Certainly not!
-我们应该和他说话吗? -当然不!

Certainly not.
当然不!

Sweetheart, it sounded-ounded almost like you said
亲爱的,(刚才)听起来似乎你说

you'd run and be free if you could.
你会跑(出去)获得自由, 如果你可以(的话)。

I meant if I were a pig.
我的意思是如果我是一头猪(的话)。

You know what happens to pigs around here.
你知道这周围的猪发生了什么。 [有什么下场]

Yes, I do. And it should never, ever be spoken of.
是,我知道。并且这事情应该 永远不要被提起。

I'm gonna miss you today.
我会想你的,今天。

See you when I get back, okay?
当我回来时(再来)看你,好吗?

All right, I gotta go, okay? See you later.
好了,我要走了,好吗? 再见。

Bye.
再见。

Goodbye, Fern. Hurry back.
再见,弗恩。快回来噢。

Hi.
嗨。

My name's Wilbur.
我叫威尔伯。

Anyone want to play?
任何人[有人]想玩吗?

Anyone?
有人吗?

It's raining, you know.
现在下雨呢,你知道。

And you know what you get with rain?
你知道在雨天你(能)得到什么吗?

-Lightning. -Typhoons.
-闪电。 -台风。

-Cholera. -Dysentery.
-霍乱。 -痢疾。

-Frizzy hair. -That sad feeling.
-卷发。 -悲伤的感觉。

No, mud!
不,(是)泥巴!

What the heck is he doing now?
到底他在做什么啊?

Hey, you wanna join me? Come on! Let's go!
嘿,你们想加入我吗?来啊!让我们走吧!

Let's go, let's go, let's go!
我们走,我们走,让我们走吧!

Let's not. How many times must I tell you?
我们不能走。我必须告诉你们多少次啊? [我要跟你们说多少遍啊]

Just because we're sheep, it doesn't mean we have to follow.
就因为我们是绵羊, 并不意味着我们必须跟从。

Think for yourselves.
你们自己好好想想吧。

-Yourselves. Quite right! -Look at me!
-你们自己。太对了! -看着我!

-No, no, no. Yourselves. -Myself?
-不对,不对,不对。你自己。 -我自己?

Hey, kid, this is a barn. We don't play, we work.
嘿,孩子,这是一个谷仓。 我们不(会)玩的,我们(要)工作。

-Some of us, anyway. -"Some of us"?
-我们中的一部分,至少。 -"我们中的一部分"?

Are you implying, Ike, that we don't work?
你在暗示,Ike,我们不工作?

Because we work bloody hard, thank you!
因为我们工作得十分勤奋呢,谢谢你!

Hard? You grow hair!
勤奋? 你们(就是)长羊毛(而已)!

"Grow hair." Good one!
“长羊毛” ,说得好!

Excuse me.
打扰一下。

And is that your contribution to society, you gassy rib eyes?
那就是你对社会的贡献了? 你这个夸夸其谈的肋眼牛排?

Filthy hairball!
脏兮兮的毛团!

-Rib eyes! -Dirty lintball!
-肋眼牛排! -脏毛团!

Zip it.
闭嘴。

-They're at it again. -Rib eyes! Rib eyes!
-他们又(吵起)来了。 -肋眼牛排! 肋眼牛排!

It's really slippery. That's the fun part!
真的很滑。那是(最)好玩的部分!

Little itty-bitty pig, could you come here, please?
小小猪啊,你能来这里吗?

You said your name is Wilbur, right?
你说你叫威尔伯,对吗?

That's right. What's your name?
对啊。你叫什么名字呢?

-Gussy. -Gussy?
-(我叫)Gussy。-Gussy?

-Great name! -Thank you, Wilbur.
-好名字! -谢谢你,威尔伯。

Now, you're so cute and pink,
啊,你很可爱,而且粉嘟嘟的,

but you're wasting your time.
但你正在浪费你的时间。

These animals won't play.
这些动物不会玩。

-What about you? -Me?
-(那)你呢? -我?

Well, I have to stay on my eggs.
唉,我不得不待在我的蛋上。

Oh, wow! Look at that!
噢,哇!看那个!

Otherwise, of course, I'd love to play.
否则,当然,我(也)喜欢玩。

So, why can't you play?
那么,你为什么不能玩呢?

Because what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
因为对雌鹅好的事,(也)是对雄鹅好。

What about the rest of you? Don't any of you like to play?
那你们其他人呢? 你们没有任何人愿意玩吗?

Can't play on three empty stomachs.
三个空空的肚子 [肚子空了],不能玩啊。

Well, for us there's this whole smell-of-wet-wool business. Ghastly!
对我们(来说),(出去玩儿)会把羊毛 都弄湿,难闻得很。可怕!

See? I'm afraid it's just not a play kind of place.
看吧? 我恐怕这里就不是一个玩的地方。

But you're all friends, right?
但你们都是朋友,对吗?

Sure. We've been here together our whole lives.
当然。我们在这儿一起(待了)一辈子了。

I'm not so sure being in the same place is the same as being friends.
我不能肯定 (待)在同一个地方 就一定会是朋友。

I'm not hungry. I just wanted someone to play with me.
我不饿。我只想要有人和我玩。

What's that?
那是什么?

What is....
什么....

Could it be?
难道是?

Slops!
泔脚!

Oh, joy. It seems the pig slop has brought out the rodent.
哦,这下可好,看起来猪食 带出来了啮齿动物。

Moldy cheese. Oh, yeah.
发霉奶酪,好耶!

Did I have salami last night?
我吃了萨拉米肠吗 昨晚?

Yep. I guess I did.
是。我想我吃了。

-Oh, charming. -Disgusting creature!
-哦,好迷人啊。 -恶心的生物!

Hi, there.
嗨,你好。

Oh, you're a pig.
噢,你是一头猪。

You're a pig.
你是一头猪。

Pig equals slop.
猪等于泔脚。

The rat is happy.
老鼠很高兴。

My name's Wilbur.
我叫威尔伯。

Do you have a name? Or is it just "the rat"?
你有名字吗? 或者只是(叫)"老鼠"?

Did you say "just the rat"?
你刚才说"只是老鼠"?

For your information, pig, the rat rules.
告诉你,小猪,老鼠占最重要地位。

We were here long before your kind, and we'll be here long after.
在你们(来这里)之前很久,我们就在这 里了。很久以后,我们(还)将在这里。

So, you just keep that in mind...
所以,你只要记住这一点...

next time you feel like reducing me to "just the rat".
下次你想贬低我为"只是老鼠"的时候。

You called yourself "the rat".
你(刚才)叫你自己"老鼠"啊。

I can call me that. You can't.
我可以叫我那个(名字),(但)你不能。

So you don't have a name?
那么,你没有名字吗?

Of course I do. It's Templeton.
当然我有名字。我叫坦普尔顿。

Templeton? Great name!
坦普尔顿? 好名字!

Oh, gee, thanks.
噢,好的,谢谢。

Hey! You want to play, Templeton?
嘿,你想玩吗,坦普尔顿?

For so many reasons, no.
因为很多理由,不(想玩)!

See, I don't play.
明白吗?我不玩。

I gnaw, I spy, I eat, I hide. Me in a nutshell.
我啃咬、我侦探、我吃饭、我躲藏。 我在坚果壳里。[我这么简单地说吧]

Couldn't you just stay and chat?
你不能留下来聊天吗?

Chat? Let me see.
聊天? 让我看看。

Gnaw, spy, eat, hide.
啃咬、侦探、吃饭、躲藏。

Nope, "chat" ain't on the list.
不行,"聊天"不在清单上。

The rat is handsome.
老鼠很英俊。

Tonight I dream of slop!
今晚我(会)梦到泔脚!

Fern, you are not going to see that pig again. It's too late.
弗恩,你不要再去看那只猪了。太晚了。

But he's expecting me!
但他正在盼望着我呢!

And I'm expecting you to finish your homework and go straight to bed.
我正在盼望你做完你的作业, 直接上床睡觉。

But, Mom, I always tell him good night!
但是,妈妈,我总是告诉他晚安的!

-Not tonight. -He can't sleep if I don't.
-不行今晚。 -他不能睡着, 如果我不(说晚安)。

Good night.
晚安。

Good night.
晚安。

Good night!
晚安!

Good night.
晚安。

Huh? Who said that?
嗯? 谁说的?

Who are you?
你是谁?

Where are you? Are you invisible?
你在哪儿? 你是隐形的吗?

No, I'm nocturnal,
不是,我是夜间活动的(动物),

which means I work at night, when you should be sleeping.
意思是我在晚上工作, 而这个时候,你应该正在睡觉。

Now, I need to concentrate, so, good night.
现在,我需要集中精力,所以,晚安。

But I can't sleep now! Please, tell me who you are.
但我睡不着 现在!请告诉我 你是谁。

I'm just really lonely.
我只是很孤独。

So I've seen.
我看到了。

Look, you seem like a very nice pig, so I'll tell you what.
瞧,你看起来像一只非常可爱的猪, 所以,我告诉你怎么办。

If you go to sleep right now and let me work,
如果你马上睡觉,让我工作,

we can converse tomorrow.
我们可以交谈 明天。

-Converse? -I think your word was "chat”.
-交谈? -我想你的词是"聊天"。

Oh. Great! All right.
哦。太好了!好吧!

Good night. Good night. Good night.
晚安! 晚安! 晚安!

Good night.
晚安!

Okay, he still hasn't moved.
好了,他还没有动。

We've been here one, wait, two....
我们已经在这儿一,等等,二....

We've been here a long time, Elwyn,
我们已经在这儿很久了,Elwyn,

and that guy ain't moving!
而那家伙一动也不动!

He's like a freak of nature.
他就像自然界的怪胎。

I'm dying, man. I've got to get some corn!
我要死了,伙计。 我必须弄点一些玉米(吃)。

I know, Brooksie. Just be patient.
我知道,Brooksie。耐心点。

Come on.
快点。

Come on.
快点。

Just a little further.
再快点(亮天啊)。

Okay, it's morning!
好了,现在是早上了。

-Hey, Bits, I wasn't drooling, was I? -Suck it up, Bits.
-嘿,Bits,我没流口水吧,是吧? -吸回去,Bits。

Would whoever addressed me last night
昨晚不管是谁和我说话了,

kindly make yourself known?
请你自己现身好吗?

What luck! An early riser, and he has things he needs to say.
多么幸运! 早起的人,而且他有事情需要说。

Yeah, loud things.
是啊,聒噪的事情。

I'm speaking to whoever spoke to me last night.
我正在和昨晚和我说话的人讲话呢。

I suppose that would be me.
我想那就是我。

Okay.
好啊。

-I can't see you. -Up here, in the corner.
-我看不见你啊。 -往上看,在角落里。

The other corner.
另一个角落。

I'm sorry. I stilI can't see you.
对不起,我还是看不见你。

Move a little closer. I'll come down.
走近一点。我这就下来。

Hi. You're a....
嗨,你是一只....

Look, I've got a long day ahead of me and I'm trying to get a little....
瞧,我(还)有漫长的一天 在我前面, 而且我正试着获得一点(食物)....

Spider! Spider! Get it away from me!
蜘蛛! 蜘蛛! 离我远点!

Get it away! Get it away!
离远点! 离远点!

All right, keep your distance there.
好的,保持你的距离 在那里。

That thing is creepy.
那东西真恐怖。

Golly! You're not being rude, are you?
Golly! 你不(能这么)粗鲁,是不是?

No, no, no. I meant "creepy" in a nice way.
不,不,我说的”恐怖”是好的那种。

You know, creepy good.
你知道,恐怖得好。

Disgusting!
恶心!

-They eat their menfolk, you know. -I know!
-她们吃她们的男人,你知道的。-我知道!

Well? Still want to chat, or are you gonna join them?
嗯? 还想聊天? 或者你打算加入他们?

I've never met a spider before.
我从来没有见过蜘蛛 以前。

Did you make that?
那是你做的?

Is that what you were concentrating on last night?
那就是你专心(制作)的东西 昨晚?

-Yes. -It's amazing.
-是的。 -真了不起。

Think you could teach me how to make one of those?
(我)想 你能教我怎么做那网吗?

Hold that thought, please.
请打住那个想法。 [等会儿再谈]

-What are you doing? -Making breakfast.
-你在干什么? -做早餐。

-Oh, boy. - Relax.
-噢,天哪。 -放松。

First, I give him a little nip to anesthetize him,
首先,我给他(扎)一针,来麻醉他。

so he'll be more comfortable.
这样他会更舒服。

It's a little service I throw in.
这是一点服务,我额外奉送的。

Then I wrap him up.
然后我把他包裹起来。

Then I just say grace because,
然后我就说声大慈大悲[做饭前祷告],因为,

well, that's always nice,
哦,那样总是(显得)好一些,

and he'll make a perfectly delicious meal.
接着,他将变成一顿极其美味的大餐。

So, you eat flies?
这么(说),你吃苍蝇?

No, no, no.
不,不,不。

I drink their blood.
我喝他们的血。

-Lying down on the job, eh? -Fainted like a girl.
-上班时躺下了?啊? -像个姑娘似的晕倒了。

That's disgusting.
那真令人恶心。

Well, that's easy for you to say.
额,你说起来(倒)容易。

You have all your meals brought to you in a pail.
你的一日三餐都有人提着桶来送给你。

I don't get that kind of royal treatment.
我没有得到那种皇室待遇。

I am a trapper.
我是一个设陷阱诱捕者。

I have to catch my food,
我不得不捕捉我的食物,

which is why I make my home near you.
这就是为什么我把我的家建在你附近。

-Please don't hurt me. -Well, since you said "please".
-请不要伤害我。-好吧,既然你说了"请"。

And just imagine how many bugs there would be in this barn,
想象一下,这个谷仓里会有多少虫子,

no, actually, in the world,
不,事实上,(应该说)在世界上,

if spiders didn't catch them,
如果蜘蛛不抓它们(虫子)的话,

insects would take over the planet!
昆虫就会占领这个星球!

The way I see it, I'm doing everyone a favor.
在我看来,我是在帮大家一个忙。

Except for the fly.
除了苍蝇。

Yes. Except for the fly.
是的,除了苍蝇。

I think now is the time for me to say salutations.
我想现在是时候(让)我说”你好”了。

What?
什么?

Salutations.
你好。(注:威尔伯以为是道别)

Okay. I'll leave.
好吧。我离开。

No, Wilbur.
不,威尔伯。

"Salutations" is just a fancy way of saying hello.
“你好”就是说”Hello”的一种较好的方式。

Oh! Hello.
噢!你好。

Hey, you know my name! What's yours?
嘿,你知道(了)我的名字! 你的(名字)叫什么?

My name?
我的名字?

My name is Charlotte. Charlotte A. Cavatica.
我叫夏洛。夏洛 A. Cavatica。

Charlotte. Great name!
夏洛。好名字!

Thank you. I've always thought so.
谢谢你。我一直这么认为。

Hey, since you've said "salu....
嘿,既然你说过"你....

You know, that word,
你知道,那个词,

does that mean we're friends?
那是意味着我们是朋友吗?

I suppose it does.
我想是的。

Yeah!
耶!

Golly, go see what's going-oing on over there.
Golly,去看看那边发生什么事了。

What's going-oing....
发生什么事了....

Hey, kid, what's going on over here?
嘿,孩子,这儿发生什么事了?

Oh, sorry. I just made a new friend, that's all.
噢,对不起。我刚交了一个新朋友, 就这么回事。

The spider. Oh, yeah. Good choice.
蜘蛛。哦,对,不错的选择。

Yeah, perfect.
对,好极了。

You picked someone even more despised than me.
你挑了一个比我还让人看不起的朋友。

Why would anyone despise Charlotte?
为什么会有人瞧不起夏洛?

She made that amazing web,
她织了那个奇妙的网,

and she keeps bugs out of the barn.
而且她把虫子挡在谷仓外面。 [不让虫子进入谷仓]

Look at her. I mean, don't you think she's a little...
看看她。我的意思是,你不认为她有点...

What's the word?
是什么词呢?[怎么说来的?]

I think she's beautiful.
我认为她很美。

I beg your pardon. She is hideous!
请再说一遍。她是极其丑陋可怕的!

Are we even seeing the same ruddy creature?
我们见过相同的红色生物吗?

I guess not.
我想没有。

Hopeless.
不可救药。

What a sorry little friendship that's going to be.
真遗憾,短暂的友谊 那将成为。 [那点友谊将消失啦]

There's an old expression that says that ignorance is bliss,
有一句老话说,无知便是福,

and I'm inclined to believe it's true,
我倾向于相信这是真的,

because, on that late spring day,
因为,在那晚春时节,

Wilbur was as happy as a pig could be.
威尔伯快乐得像一头(真正的)猪 (那么快乐)。

And those spring days rolled into summer days,
春去夏至,

days filled with endless conversation...
每天充满着无休止的交谈...

between the two unlikeliest of friends.
在两个最不太可能的朋友之间。

Charlotte, what's a spring pig?
夏洛,什么是spring pig(春猪)?

A pig who was born in the spring.
(就是)在春天出生的猪。

Oh. And I thought it meant bouncy.
噢,我(还)以为它是指富有活力的(猪)呢。

That would be a springy pig.
那应该叫springy pig(有活力的猪)。

"After Mrs. Mallard had laid eight eggs in the nest,
"Mallard夫人在窝里下了八个蛋以后,

she couldn't go to visit Michael anymore,
她(就)不能再去看Michael了,

because she had to sit on the eggs to keep them warm.
因为她必须坐在蛋上,保持它们温暖。

She moved off the nest only to get a drink of water, or to have her lunch,
她离开窝,只是为了喝水或吃午饭,

or to count the eggs and make sure they were all there.
或者数数蛋,确定他们都在那里。

One day, the ducklings hatched out.
有一天,小鸭子们孵出来了,

First came Jack, then Kack...."
第一个(出)来的是Jack,然后是Kack....”

Yeah! Yeah! This is going to be great!
耶! 耶! 真是太棒了!

-Wilbur, what on earth are you doing? -You'll see.
-威尔伯,你到底在干什么呢?-你会知道的。

That feels marvelous!
那感觉太棒了!

Yes, over to the left a bit. Ah, yes.
对,过来左边一点。啊,对。

Is that a breeze I feel? I'm 10 pounds lighter!
那是微风吗,我感觉到的? 我轻了10磅!

-I'm next! -I'm next!
-我是下一个! -我是下一个!

I'm next, too!
-我也是下一个!

-Looking pretty good, huh? -Sure is.
-看起来很不错吧,啊? -当然。

Hi, there. Are you new to the barn? I'm Wilbur.
嗨,那边。你是新来谷仓的吗? 我叫威尔伯。

Wilbur, it's me.
威尔伯,是我。

Me? Great name!
"我"? 好名字!

No, me. Me! Samuel! The sheep!
不,我,我! Samuel! 绵羊!

Wow! What happened to you?
哇! 你怎么啦?

The world's first pig web! Ta-da!
世界上第一个猪网! 哒哒!

I think you'd better leave the web-spinning to me.
我觉得你最好 把织网(的工作)留给我(来做)。

After weeks and weeks,
一周又一周以后,

and I'm talking about some long weeks of waiting and expecting,
我说的是(经过)很多周的等待和期盼,

all the hard work has finally paid off.
所有艰苦的工作终于得到回报。

Wow! Look at them! They were eggs,
哇! 看看他们! 他们曾经是蛋,

and now they're.... They're just.... Look at them!
而现在他们是.... 他们就是.... 看看他们!

Wow, Gussy, you did a really terrific job!
哇,Gussy, 你完成了一项真了不起的工作!

They don't call me Mother Goose for nothing.
他们没有白叫我鹅妈妈。

Congratulations.
恭喜。

Would you look at that!
你看看那个!

Yes, thank you, thank you!
好的,谢谢你,谢谢你!

It wasn't easy, but I managed.
它(虽然)不容易,但我设法做到了。

You managed?
你设法做到了?

I'm kidding, honey. We managed.
我开玩笑呢,亲爱的。我们设法做到了。

Six, seven. Weren't there eight eggs?
六个,七个。没有八个蛋? [第八个蛋到哪去了]

Could this be a dud?
这个会是一个死蛋?

Golly! Golly!
Golly! Golly!

-Golly! -Whoa!
-Golly! -哇哦!

Whoa, there, Father Goose!
哇哦,那里,鹅爸爸!

I'm just trying to help the happy couple.
我只是想帮帮这幸福的一对。

What do you want with a rotten egg, anyway?
不管怎样,你要这只臭蛋做什么?

I want a rotten egg...
我想要一只臭蛋...

for the simple reason that.... You never know.
简单的原因是.... 你永远不会懂的。

This one didn't make it.
这只蛋没能孵出来。

I think we have to let it go.
我想我们不得不让它去了。

Oh, take it!
噢,拿走它吧!

And add it to that nasty-asty collection of yours.
把它加入到你那肮脏的收藏品吧。

Last one out is a rotten egg!
最后这只(居然)是一只臭蛋!

-Well, I thought it was funny.
-嗯,我认为那很有趣。

-I should have pecked him! -Don't you break that egg, rat.
-我应该去啄他的! -你别把蛋打碎了,老鼠。

A broken rotten egg would make this barn stink to high heaven.
打碎的臭蛋会把这谷仓熏得臭气满天飞。

That would be a change.
那会是一个改变。

Why are you laughing, Bits? He just said we stink.
你为什么笑,Bits? 他刚刚说我们臭。

Oh, yeah. This is good. This will come in handy.
噢耶。这个好。这个将迟早有用。

You really are a handsome devil.
你真是一个帅气的恶魔。

Oh, boy.
噢,好小子。

Egg-xactly!
蛋 -正好! [exactly]

Saw a big old spider in the doorway! Gonna go catch it!
(我)看见一只又大又老的蜘蛛在门口! 去抓住它!

No, Avery! Come back here!
不,艾弗里! 回来!

-Here, spidey-spidey. -You can't do that!
-这儿,蜘蛛,蜘蛛。 -你不能那么做!

Stop!
住手!

-Gotcha! -No, no, Avery!
-抓住了! -不,不,艾弗里!

Wilbur, no! Come on, Wilbur, get off!
威尔伯,不! 来,威尔伯,走开!

Wilbur, Wilbur, why did you do that?
威尔伯,威尔伯,你为什么那么做?

Avery! No!
艾弗里! 不!

That stinks!
那个真臭!

Oh, that is gross.
噢,那真恶心!

Man, is that you?
伙计,那是你(在放屁)吗?

No. I smell a smell, though. Think it's scary guy?
不,但我闻到一股味道。 (我)想那是个可怕的家伙?

-He's trying to stink us away from the... -Corn!
-他想熏臭我们,(使我们)离开... -玉米!

Guess the yolk's on me.
(我)猜蛋黄(洒)在我(身)上。

That is one ripe egg.
那是一个成熟的蛋。

That stinks good!
那臭气还挺好闻的!

That is disgusting!
那真恶心!

We told you not to break that egg.
我们告诉过你不要打碎那个蛋。

Now look what you've done, rat!
现在看看你做了什么,老鼠!

It saved Charlotte, didn't it?
它救了夏洛,不是吗?

Yeah, ingrates. I saved the leggy lady's life.
是的,忘恩负义的家伙。 我救了长腿女士的命。

-You mean that as a good thing, right? -Of course.
-你的意思是那是一件好事,对吗? -当然。

I do have a few eyes, you know,
我确实眼光很准,你知道,

and I think Wilbur did most of the saving.
并且我认为威尔伯做了 大部分的救援(工作)。

I know. Ironic, isn't it?
我知道。(这)很讽刺,不是吗?

He's saving you, and they're saving him for Christmas.
他在救你,他们留着他(准备)过圣诞节。

Templeton!
坦普尔顿!

What's Christmas?
什么是圣诞节?

The day you'll be cured.
那天 你将被熏制。 (注:cure有”治病、熏、腌”等意思)

But I'm not sick.
但是我没生病啊。

I didn't say you were sick.
我没说你生病了。

-Uh-oh. That was a mistake. -Yep. Typical rat.
-呃,噢。那是一个误解。 -是。典型的老鼠。

What? You're going to lie to the future football here? Okay.
什么? 你们打算对未来的足球 [ 被粗暴地踢来踢去的人] 撒谎吗? 好吧。

But it's a sad statement...
但是,悲哀的是,

when I'm the most honest guy in the place.
我(居然)是最诚实的家伙 在这个地方。

Templeton, what are you talking about?
坦普尔顿,你在说什么?

Come winter, the farmer will be checking you...
冬天来了,农民就要把你带入...

into the old smokehouse hotel.
那老旧的熏制房。

And the only checking out that happens is when people gather around and say,
发生的唯一结局是当人们聚在一起时,说,

"Check out that yummy sausage.
“看看那好吃的香肠。

Check out that sizzling bacon."
看看那(烤得)咝咝响的熏肉。"

So, that's what that is for.
所以,这就是原因。

Ain't for roasting chestnuts.
(他们)不是为了烤栗子。

He wouldn't. Humans love pigs.
他[农民]不会(那么做)。人类喜爱猪。

Well, they love pork.
哦,他们喜欢猪肉。

Well, this is awkward, isn't it?
哦,这很棘手,不是吗?

Charlotte!
夏洛!

Charlotte, is it true?
夏洛,这是真的吗?

Wilbur, few spring pigs get to see the snows of winter.
威尔伯,很少有春天的猪能够看到 冬天的雪。

No! I can't believe this. I won't believe it.
不! 我不能相信这个(说法)。我不会相信它。

-Oh, Wilbur. -It isn't fair!
-噢,威尔伯。 -那不公平!

-I want to live! I want to see the snow! -And you will.
-我想活着!我想看看雪! -你会(看到的)。

I'm making you a promise right now.
我现在向你承诺。

I am not going to let them kill you.
我不会让他们杀死你。

You're a spider. You're little. They're huge!
你是一只蜘蛛,你是(这么)渺小, 他们是(这么)巨大!

How are you going to stop them?
你打算怎么阻止他们呢?

I have no idea. But it's a promise,
我没有主意。但这是一个承诺,

and promises are something I never break.
而且承诺是我从不打破的东西。 [我从不违背承诺]

Just don't you worry about it, Wilbur.
你就不用担心了,威尔伯。

Besides, it's a long time until Christmas.
况且,(要过)很长时间才到圣诞节呢。

Okay, Charlotte. If you say so.
好吧,夏洛,如果你这么说(的话)。

-Dad? -Yeah.
-爸爸? -嗯。

Can I walk home?
我能走回家吗?

I promised Wilbur I'd be there right away.
我答应威尔伯我会马上去那里的。

-Sure. That's fine with me. -Thanks.
-当然。我没意见。 -谢谢。

Fern, wait!
弗恩,等等!

Why don't you go to the Whites' or the Sergeants' today and play?
今天你为什么不去White家 或Sergeant家玩呢?

-Or you could have someone over. -Why?
-或者你可以邀请别人过来玩。-为什么?

Because you're spending too much time in that barn.
因为你花了太多时间在那个谷仓里。

It isn't good for you to be alone so much.
你这样总是独处,可不好。

Alone? All my best friends are there.
独处? 所有我的好朋友都在那儿。

-Except the rat. -The rat?
-除了那只老鼠。 -老鼠?

I wouldn't call him my friend, but the rest of them are.
我不愿称他(为)我的朋友, 但他们其余的都是(我的朋友)。

They tell the greatest stories. They make me laugh.
他们(会)讲很棒的故事, 他们使我开怀大笑。

And I promised them I'd read them this book, so I got to go. Bye!
而且我答应过他们,我会读这本书给 他们(听),所以我必须走了,再见!

Dr. Dorian, it's ridiculous, isn't it?
Dorian医生,这太可笑了,不是吗?

To think that animals can actually talk?
认为那些动物真的会讲话?

I don't know.
我不知道。

Maybe an animal said something to me and I didn't hear it,
也许动物对我说过一些东西, 但我没听见,

because I wasn't paying attention.
因为我没注意(听)。

Maybe children are just better listeners than we are.
也许孩子们就是更好的聆听者, 比我们(好)。

Well, it worries me to no end.
好的,这让我一直担心。

What's got you worried is that her only friends...
使你担心的是 她唯一的朋友...

are pigs, sheep, geese and rats.
是猪、羊、鹅和老鼠。

Well, not rats.
哦,老鼠不是。

No.
不是。

-Does she look well? -Yes.
-她看起来好吗? -是的。

Appetite's good?
食欲好吗?

-Does she sleep well at night? -Yes.
-她睡得香吗 晚上? -是的。

I mean, she's right as rain in that way.
我是指,她非常健康 在那些方面。

Well, there is a name for her condition.
好的,有一个名称,针对她的情况。

It's called a childhood phase.
它被叫作儿童期。

And, sadly, it's something she'll grow out of.
令人难过的是,她会渐渐长大, 脱离这个阶段。

Charlotte, what are you doing?
夏洛,你在干什么?

Thinking.
思考。

I do my best thinking upside down.
我竭尽全力思考,倒挂着。

Blood goes to my head and perks me up.
血液流进我的脑袋,使我振作起来。

I've been thinking, too, you know, about Christmas.
我也一直在思考,你知道的, 关于圣诞节。

Don't worry, Wilbur. We'll figure something out.
别担心,威尔伯。我们会想出办法的。

Come on, Ike. Come on.
快点,Ike。快点。

Not to be too much trouble,
不要太麻烦了,

but have you figured something out?
但是你想出办法了吗?

Not yet, but it's like a web.
还没有,但是它[这事儿就]像一张网。

You make it, you wait, and something always comes.
你织好它,你等待着,有些东西总会来的。 [总会有东西自投罗网]

Good night, Charlotte.
晚安,夏洛。

Good night, Wilbur.
晚安,威尔伯。

And swing.
转弯。

And stick.
粘起来。

And loop.
然后织个圈。

And back up, stick, and....
退回来、粘住,然后....

Mr. Zuckerman!
朱克曼先生!

Okay, you gotta come see this.
你得来看看这个。

Come on, Homer!
快点,霍默!

Come on!
快点!

-What's a "so me pig"? -It's "some pig”.
-"所以 我 猪"是什么意思? -它是"王牌猪"。

It's a miracle.
它真是一个奇迹。

It's nothing short of a bona fide miracle.
它简直就是一个真正的奇迹。

Minister Beecher?
Beecher神父?

Homer, Edith
霍默,Edith

What brings you here?
什么把你们带来这里啦? [什么风把你们吹来啦]

Divinity?
(是)神吗?

We think so.
我们(也)这么认为。

We'd better keep this quiet until I address it in my sermon.
我们最好不把这事说出去, 直到我提到它,在我的布道中。

You can't tell a soul, but you gotta come up to the barn.
你不能告诉任何人, 但是你可以来谷仓(看看)。

Keep it between me and you.
将它保持在我和你之间。 [这是我和你之间的秘密]

-Swing by the farm. -Okay. Goodbye.
-到农场看看。 -好的,再见。

Now, don't tell nobody. Shouldn't get around.
现在,别告诉任何人。不要到处说。

There's a word in a spider web at Zuckerman's barn.
有一个单词在一张蜘蛛网中 在朱克曼的谷仓里。

Charlotte, what does a "some pig" do?
夏洛,一只"王牌猪"做什么?

This isn't for what you do. It's for what you are.
它不是代表你做什么,它代表你是什么。

Some pigs might smile a bit.
王牌猪可能会微笑。

The lifting of the head, nice touch!
抬起头,表现得不错!

As ugly as that spider is, we should have known she was smart.
虽然那只蜘蛛那么丑陋, (但)我们应该已经知道她是聪明的。

So, you don't believe that someone might be smart and pretty?
所以,你不相信 有人 可能既聪明又漂亮了?

No. Yes! I mean, yes, because you are.
不(相信)。相信!我是说,相信, 因为你就是(既聪明又漂亮)。

Clever little spider, isn't she?
(她是)聪明的小蜘蛛,不是吗?

Where's the spider who did this?
织了这(张网)的蜘蛛在哪里?

Well, we looked all over and couldn't find one.
噢,我们找遍了, 可就是找不到一只(蜘蛛)。

Looks pretty good.
看起来非常好。

Still ain't gonna change anything. He's a goner.
依旧不会改变任何事情。 他是一个快要死了的家伙。

Yeah. Glad nobody eats cows.
对。真高兴没有人吃奶牛。

Got to admit, that's a fine-looking pig.
不得不承认,那是一只长相不错的猪。

Yep, that's some pig, all right.
是的,那就是王牌猪,没错。

After a few weeks, the phenomenon of the web wore off.
几周后,蜘蛛网现象渐渐消逝。

Nobody cared anymore,
没有人再关心,

and what was amazing yesterday was suddenly ordinary again today.
昨天令人称奇的东西, 今天突然又平淡无奇了。

It looked like Wilbur might not see snow after all.
看来威尔伯还是可能看不到雪花。

Excuse me, but why are we here?
打扰一下,但是为什么我们在这儿?

I mean, yes, barn meeting and so on and so forth. I understand that.
我的意思是,对啊,谷仓会议等等。 我理解那个。

But must this concern us? And at such an ungodly hour!
但是这必须关系到我们吗? 而且这么不是时候!

You know, Wilbur's not the only one
你知道,威尔伯并不是唯一的一个....

who could end up being Christmas dinner with an apple in his mouth.
作为圣诞晚餐结束(生命), 连同苹果一起进入他的[人们的]嘴里。

Good point. Yes. Carry on, then.
说得好。没错,那么继续(说)。

Ike, this involves every one of us.
Ike,这涉及我们中的每一个。

I just have trouble looking at you. That's all.
我只是无法看着你。就这么回事。

This isn't about me. It's about Wilbur.
这并不是关于我。它是关于威尔伯的。

And, for the record, my view of you is not exactly a treat, either.
而且,明确地说,我对你的看法也确实 不是一种享受。[我也不乐意看见你]

As we have all seen, humans have very short attention spans,
正如我们都看到的,人类有着 非常短暂的注意力持续时间,

and there's just too much time between now and Christmas.
而且现在距离圣诞节还有很长时间。

Certainly enough time for Zuckerman to find his affection for a pig...
当然(有)足够的时间让朱克曼 发现他对一只猪的喜爱...

losing out to his hunger for ham.
取代他对火腿的渴望。

-That spider can talk! -Yeah.
-那只蜘蛛会讲话! -是啊。

What did she say, exactly?
她到底说了什么?

She said the farmer might possibly still slaughter the pig.
她说农民可能仍然会宰杀那只猪。

Sorry, old chap, but it is a common fate for your ilk.
很遗憾,老朋友,但这是 一个共同的命运,对你的家族(来说)。

I could just bust through the fence again.
那我就再次撞穿围栏。

No. Once was enough for that.
不,一次就够了,对于那(种事)。

I just have to get the right word written.
我必须写上恰当的词。

Something that makes Wilbur so special..
某些(词语)使威尔伯那么特殊..

that Zuckerman will never think about killing him again.
以致于朱克曼将永远不再考虑宰杀他。

You need something snappy, like "pig supreme”.
你需要爽快点的某些(词语), 比如''上好的猪''。

That sounds like a rich dessert.
那听起来像一份浓郁的甜点。

So, what's the point, anyway? It won't work.
那么,不管怎么样,重点是什么? 这不会管用的。

Could you please, just once, say something-omething positive?
你就不能说点正经的话吗?

Okay. I'm positive it won't work.
好吧,我肯定 这不会奏效。

How about "harmoniously proportioned"?
"比例匀称"怎么样?

Harmoniously proportioned,
比例匀称,

Stop that! Stop that! You're following again.
住口!住口! 你们又在跟风了。

Please, all of you! What's the perfect word for Wilbur?
拜托了,你们所有人[各位]! 什么是完美的词,对威尔伯(来说)?

How about "delicious"?
"美味的"怎么样?

Or "nutritious"? Or "extra crispy"?
或者"营养的"?或者"特别松脆的"?

How about....
还是....

-Did you get him? -Yep. Bull's-eye.
-你打中他了? -是啊,公牛的眼睛 [正中靶心]。

How about "terrific, terrific, terrific"?
"了不起、了不起、了不起"怎么样?

Good. Much too long, though. I've only got so much web.
不错。但是太长了, 我只有这么多蜘蛛网。

But one "terrific" might work.
但是一个"了不起"可能奏效。

It simply isn't true. The pig is not terrific.
这显然不是真的。 这头猪(根本)不是了不起的。

Look at him! He's absolutely average.
看看他! 他绝对(太)普通了。

If you wish to be truthful, then that is the word you should write.
如果你想说实话,那么 那(才)是 你应该写的词。

"Average”.
"普通的"。

Wilbur, this only works if the word I write is true.
威尔伯,只有我写的词是合适的, 这才管用。

And only you can tell us which word that is.
而只有你才能告诉我们, 哪个词是(合适的)。

So look around.
所以,环顾四周。

We've all gathered around to help you.
我们都集合到一起来帮助你。

Now tell everyone how you feel.
现在告诉大家 你感觉如何。

Look, there's a red one! And a blue one!
看,那有一个红色的!还有一个蓝色的!

Avery! You'll never catch me!
艾弗里! 你永远都抓不到我!

I'm going to get you!
我就要抓住你啦!

Look at the fireworks, Mom!
看那些烟花,妈妈!

Avery, come on if you ever want to catch me!
艾弗里,来啊,如果你想抓住我!

This web thing is really paying off.
这蜘蛛网真的(让我们)赚大了。

Mr. Zuckerman!
朱克曼先生!

There it is, side to side, right in the same place. "Terrific".
它在那儿,从一边到另一边, 正好在同一地方。"了不起"。

It was the most amazing thing!
这(真)是最神奇的事!

Last time we had hundreds of people.
上次我们有几百人(来参观)。

This time it's going to be thousands!
这次将会有几千人!

It says "terrific" just as clear as day.
它说"了不起",(写得)实在是一清二楚。

T-E-double-R-I-F-I-C.
T-E-两个-R-I-F-I-C.

I mean, can you imagine a spider being able to spell that word?
我是指,你能想象(出)一只蜘蛛 能够拼出那个词么?

I don't think I could spell that word till the tenth grade.
我不认为我能拼出那个词 直到十年级。 [我到了十年级才会拼那个词]

-Fifty cents. -Do you like that one, sir?
-五十美分。-你喜欢那个吗,先生?

That's going to be one dollar.
那将需要一美元。

-Wow! -Gather 'round, folks!
-哇! -(请)聚集过来,伙计们!

Remember, you saw it right here at Zuckerman's.
记住,你们就(是)在舒克曼(农场) 看到它的。

And, before you leave,
还有,你们离开前,

don't forget to take some of our berries home with you!
别忘了带一些我们的浆果回家!

-So, you think this might work? -Nope.
-那么,你认为这可能管用吗?-不。

Dare I say it? He looks "terrific”.
我敢说,他看起来真”了不起”。

Look at them all!
看看他们所有人!

Yeah. Smile pretty. I wish geese had teeth.
是啊,笑起来(挺)好看。 我希望鹅(也)有牙齿。

Been down here since dawn....
已经来到这儿,从黎明.... [一大早就来了]

What are you suggesting? That Fern has something to do with all this?
你有什么建议?弗恩与所有这一切 有什么关系吗?

How else could those words have gotten into that web?
如何还能(让)那些单词到蜘蛛网上去?[那些 单词还有什么其它方法到蜘蛛网上去]

I know everyone is saying it's some kind of miracle, but...
我知道每个人都在说 它是某种奇迹,但是…

But what? You don't think it is?
但是什么?你不认为它是吗?

Do you?
你认为(是奇迹)吗?

The web itself is a miracle.
蜘蛛网本身(就)是一个奇迹。

Wouldn't you agree?
你不同意吗?

Well, can you spin one?
好吧,你能织出来一个吗?

-I can crochet a doily. -Because someone taught you how.
-我可以织一个小餐巾。 -因为有人教过你怎么(织)。

Nobody teaches a spider. They just know how to spin a web.
没人教一只蜘蛛, (可)他们就知道怎么织网。

Don't you think that's a miracle?
(难道)你不认为那是一个奇迹吗?

As summer ended, so did the excitement about the web.
随着夏天结束, (人们)对蜘蛛网的兴奋也结束了。

Charlotte needed to think of something special.
夏洛需要想些事情,特别的。 [想些特别的事情]

Special enough to change the way people saw the world,
特别到足以改变人们看世界的方式,

or at least one pig in the world, anyway.
或者至少(是看待)世界上一头猪(的方式), 无论如何。

The truth is, Charlotte feared she would never find a word that could do all that.
事实是,夏洛害怕她永远不会 找到一个词,可以做到那一切。

And she had to hurry. Time was running out for her.
而且她必须赶快了, 时间不多了,对她(来说)。

But once a promise is made, it needs to be kept.
但是,一旦一项承诺被做出, 它(就)需要被遵守。

-Still no web, huh? -Nope.
-还没有蜘蛛网吗,嗯? -没有。

I haven't seen one in, I'd say, at least a month.
我未曾看见过一个, 我可以说,至少在一个月内(没见过)。

Funny how you get used to all those people being around the place.
好笑的是,你怎么已经习惯于 所有那些人围在这个地方。

Kind of quiet without them, isn't it?
有点儿安静了,没有他们,不是吗? [没有他们在,有点太静了]

I noticed the hinge pin's busted on the damper in the smokehouse.
我注意到铰链销坏了, (掉)在节气闸上,在熏制房里。 [熏制房里的铰链销坏了,掉在节气闸上]

Want me to order a new one?
想要我去订购一个新的吗?

Suppose you better. That's a special order.
(我)认为你最好(去订一个)。 那是一个特殊订单。[那东西得专门订购]

Better get a jump on that if we're going to smoke any ham before the holidays.
最好赶快点(订),如果我们打算 熏些火腿,在假日前。

We may need another cord of wood, too.
我们可能还需要一捆柴。

I'm just going to throw this out here one more time. "Pig supreme”.
我只是打算提出这个(词), 再一次。"上好的猪”。

Oh, Golly! Now you're just beating a dead horse.
噢,Golly! 你在鞭打一匹死马。[你在白费口舌]

-Hey! -Sorry.
-嘿! -抱歉。

Look, I don't come across many words in the field,
看,我遇不到很多单词,在这个场地,

other than "Hyah!" or "Giddyup!"
除"吁! "或"驾! "以外。

But that rat's always dragging in trash with writing on it.
但那只老鼠总是拖进 上面带字的垃圾(回家)。

I agree.
我同意。

It's about time Templeton started pulling his weight around here
是时候(让)坦普尔顿开始尽责了,在这周围。 [该让坦普尔顿尽责做点什么了]

instead of just eating it.
而不是只(知道)吃东西。

I bet he could bring us some choice words.
我打赌他能带给我们一些上好的词。

I've got a choice word for you. A little word called, "Uh-uh”.
我有一个上好的词给你。 一个小词,(就)叫做,"嗯-啊"。

Well, that's two words.
哦,那是两个词。

And here's a few more. Negative. No way. Nothing doing.
这儿还有一些。否定的。 没门。不行。

I ain't breaking my back to try and save "some pig,"
我不会折断我的脊骨 [拼命] 去尝试 拯救"王牌猪",

no matter how "terrific" you think the little lunch meat is.
无论你们认为 这小午餐肉多么"了不起"。

You'll sing a different tune when he's gone...
你会唱不同曲调的,当他走了。 [当他死了,你会改变论调的]

and nobody brings around those scrumptious buckets of slop.
并且(再也)没有人带来 好几桶美味的泔脚。

And three, two....
三、二....

Cue the rat!
老鼠出场!

Let's get one thing straight.
让我们有话直说吧。

I don't care about the pig.
我(可)不关心这头猪。

-What I care about is the slop. -Of course.
-我关心的是泔脚。 -当然。

And since I'll be at the dump anyway,
既然我反正要去垃圾堆,

and it won't take any extra effort,
而且不会花费任何额外的努力,

maybe, maybe I'll pick something up.
大概....或许我会捡点东西。

You're very kind.
你真是太好了。

Don't go spreading it around.
不要去四处传播它[这句话]。

What? What do you want?
什么?你要干嘛?

You'll need your strength.
你将需要你的体力。

Thanks.
谢谢。

But, Dad, I heard them.
但是,爸爸,我听见他们了。

I heard them talking about the smokehouse!
我听见他们在谈论熏制房!

He's not your pig anymore.
他不再是你的猪了。

Well, I wouldn't have sold him in the first place...
好吧,我不会卖掉他,当初...

if I knew this is what they were gonna do to him.
如果我知道他们打算怎么对待他。[我要是 早知道他们会这样做,我绝对不会卖掉他]

That's what happens to a pig on a farm, Fern.
那就是发生在农场上的猪(身上的事), 弗恩。[那就是农场里猪的命运]

You know that.
你知道的。

I'll see about that.
我等着瞧。

I've got maybe two, three years before she can outargue me.
我可能(还)有两三年(的时间),在她可以驳倒 我之前。[可能再有两三年,她就能驳倒我了]

Then I'm doomed.
那么,我就完蛋了。

And members of our own 4-H Club...
我们自己的4-H俱乐部的成员...

will have the opportunity to enter livestock and poultry in the competition.
将有机会报名参加牲畜和家禽比赛。

So, in addition to the rides and games,
因此,除了骑乘游乐设施和游戏外,

make sure you show them your support, as well.
还要确保你们向他们表现出你们的支持。

Any questions? Rita.
有任何问题吗?Rita。

Miss Lewis, can I bring my chickens?
Lewis女士,我可以带我的小鸡去吗?

Your chickens, I'm sure. Pigs, chickens, horses and cows.
你的小鸡,我确定(可以)。 猪、小鸡、马和奶牛(都可以)。

You certainly can, and I hope you win first prize.
你当然可以(带上), 并且我希望你们赢得一等奖。

How can he be in every cornfield?
他怎么能在每块玉米地里?

It can't be the same guy. It can't be!
它不能是同一个家伙吧。它不可能是!

He's wearing the same hat.
他戴着相同的帽子。

I'm telling you, he is following us!
我告诉你,他在跟踪我们!

I hate that guy.
我恨那个家伙。

I have got to get some corn, Elwyn!
我必须弄些玉米,Elwyn!

All right! All right! All right! This is crazy.
好吧!好吧!好吧!这太疯狂了!

-There's two of us, right? -Yeah.
-我们有两个人,对吗? -是啊。

Trust me, there's two of us, and there's only one of him.
相信我,我们有两个人, 而他只有一个人。

I don't know, man. He scares me. He really does.
我不知道,伙计。 他吓到我了,他真的吓到我了。

-Just think about that corn. Corn. -Yeah.
-只要想着那玉米,玉米。 -对。

-The corn. -Corn.
-玉米。 -玉米。

-All right, let's do it! -Let's do it! Let's do it!
-好吧,让我们干吧。 -让我们干吧!让我们干吧!

-Abort! Abort! Abort!
-放弃!放弃!放弃!

Man, he is good! I bet he's laughing at us.
伙计,他太强了! 我打赌他正在嘲笑我们。

Don't look at him! Don't even give him the satisfaction.
不要看他! 别给他满足感。

Just think about something else.
还是想想别的事吧。

-Think about something else. -Anything.
-想想别的事. -任何事。

I think I see a rat.
我想我看见一只老鼠。

-That's good. -No, really, I see a rat.
-那很好。 -不,真的,我看见一只老鼠。

The rat is stealthy. The rat is nimble. The rat is on the --whoa!
老鼠鬼鬼祟祟的,老鼠很敏捷。 老鼠在....哇!

The rat is losing his touch.
老鼠正在失去他的机敏。

-You want to go mess with him? -Oh, yeah! I've got to peck something.
-你想去招惹他?-哦,耶! 我必须得啄食点东西了。

Rat on three.
数三下。

One, two, three!
一、二、三!

The rat has been spotted!
老鼠已经被盯上了!

The rat is not enjoying this!
老鼠不喜欢这个!

All this for slop?
这都是为了泔脚吗?

The rat is desperate. The rat is trapped.
老鼠很绝望。老鼠陷入困境了。

The rat needs to stop calling himself "the rat”.
老鼠需要停止叫他自己"老鼠"了。

"Find some words." Yeah, right, the rat will never find words!
"找一些词"。是啊,对, 老鼠将永远不会找到词!

Hey, look. Words.
嘿,看啊。词。

-Hey, is he still in the can? -He's in the can?
-嘿,他还在罐子里吗? -他在罐子里?

Maybe we should give him some privacy. Always helps me out.
或许我们应该给他一些隐私。 总帮助我摆脱困难。

No, no, genius, not that can.
不,不,天才,不是那个罐子。

Where did he go? I can't see him.
他去哪儿了?我看不见他了。

All I see is that fruit moving.
我看见的是那水果在移动。

-What fruit? -The fruit with the tail!
-什么水果? -有尾巴的水果。

They'll never get me now.
现在他们永远也抓不到我啦。

-Let's go get him! -Go get him!
-我们去抓住他!-去抓住他!

The rat rules!
老鼠占主导地位![老鼠才是老大!]

-We're pink! -Hey, what the.... Pink?
-我们成粉色的了! -嘿,什么....粉色?

But that's all right, isn't it?
但是那没关系,是不是?

I mean, black pretty much goes with everything.
我的意思是,黑色几乎与一切 都挺相配的。

No, it's not all right. That rat is going to pay!
不,关系大了。那只老鼠将要付出代价!

"Radiant”.
"光彩照人"。

-This might just work. -Might?
-这个可能管用。-可能?

Oh, for the love of Lucy!
噢,看在Lucy的份上!

Here it comes. It did this yesterday.
它来了。它做了这个昨天。 [昨天也是这样]

Look that way, everyone! Right towards that cloud!
看那边啊,大家! 就朝着那云彩(看啊)!

Good gracious. Has it always done that?
天哪。它总是做那个吗? [总是那样吗]

No, it can't have.
不,它不能[总是那样]。

-Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! -Wow!
-光彩照人!绝对光彩照人!-哇!

Oh, yes.
哦,是啊。

This word will work quite nicely.
这个词会很管用。

Then my work is done.
那么我的工作完成了。

And now for the fruits of my labor,
现在为了我的劳动成果,

and the vegetables! And the gravy!
还有蔬菜!和肉汁!

All right, now.
好了,现在。

"R"
"R"

And stick.
粘住。

And loop.
织个圈。

And....
然后....

Come on, Charlotte, you can do this.
加油,夏洛,你能做到的。

Don't slow down yet.
还不能松懈。

Welcome to Zuckerman's! Thank you all for coming.
欢迎来到朱克曼农场! 谢谢你们所有人(的)光临!

Well, the web says it better than I ever could.
嗯,蜘蛛网说的比我能够(说的)还好。

That is some terrific, radiant pig!
那是了不起的、光彩照人的王牌猪!

And for that reason, I've decided to enter Wilbur into the county fair.
并且因为那个原因,我已经决定 (送)威尔伯去县集市。

Did you hear what they said, Charlotte?
你听到他们说什么了吗,夏洛?

I'm going to the fair!
我要去集市了。

Going to the fair!
要去集市!

Wilbur might just see Christmas after all.
威尔伯终究可能看到圣诞节了。

Is it good? Did we do it?
是好事吗?我们做到了吗?

Yes, Wilbur. It's very good.
是的,威尔伯。非常好。

Now, smile.
现在,微笑。

The fair, Homer? What's gotten into you?
集市,霍默?你怎么啦? [你中了什么邪?]

I don't know, Sis. It just come to me.
我不知道,Sis。它刚刚来到我这里。 [我只是突发奇想]

He's a runt, Homer. He doesn't stand a chance.
他是一只落脚猪,霍默。他没有机会(赢)。

Well done! Never had a doubt!
干得好!(我)从来没有过怀疑!

That spider did a heck of a job. She's a hard worker.
那只蜘蛛干得很不错, 她是一个勤奋的工作者。

Thank you, Charlotte. You should take a little bow.
谢谢你,夏洛。 你应该鞠躬答礼(以接受大家的掌声)。

And have my beauty steal the show?
我的美丽是不是抢尽了风头?

Now, go on and show them what a radiant pig can do.
现在,继续,向他们展示一只光彩照人的猪 能做什么。[让他们瞧瞧光彩照人的猪的能耐]

What do you mean you're not going to the fair?
你是什么意思,你不去集市? [你说你不去集市是什么意思?]

I'm going to get a prize.
我将获得一个奖项的。

Don't you want to be there?
你不想去那儿吗?

Of course I do, Wilbur, very much.
我当然想去,威尔伯,非常(想去)。

I'm just not up to traveling at the moment.
我只是不适合旅行,现在。

-Why not? -Because I'm expecting.
-为什么不(适合)? -因为我怀孕了。

Expecting what?
"期望"什么?

"Expecting" means....
"怀孕"是指....

I'm expecting you to do fine without me.
我期望你能做好,(即使)没有我。

You're getting to be a big pig, and you'll do just great on your own.
你会长成一只大猪的, 而且你会做得很好,靠你自己。

Okay. I'll miss you.
好吧,我会想你的。

Come on, Homer, up and at 'em.
快点,霍默,起来去看看他们。

It's the big day.
今天是个大日子。

-Fern? -Mom!
-弗恩? -妈妈!

I'm not wearing that.
我才不会穿那个。

What the heck is she doing?
她搞什么鬼?

Bathed in buttermilk.
在脱脂牛奶中洗澡。

I've had this dream.
我以前就有这个梦想啦。

I've got to say he really is some pig.
我得说他真是王牌猪。

That's my buttermilk working.
那是我的脱脂牛奶奏效了。

You sure you want to go through with this, Homer?
你确定你想要继续做这事吗,霍默?

If you lose, you're out your entry fee.
如果你输了,你(就)失去你的报名费了。

He could win, though.
但是他可能会赢。

Stranger things have been happening around here.
奇事儿一直发生,在这周围。 [这周围发生了不少奇事儿]

If he doesn't win, though?
但是如果他没赢呢?

Well, the way I figure it, even if he does lose,
好吧,我想好了,即使他真的输了,

I can make it all back on the bacon alone.
我(也)能把它(报名费)都挣回来,仅用熏肉。 [仅靠卖熏肉,我就能把报名费都挣回来]

Wilbur! Wilbur!
威尔伯! 威尔伯!

Do something, Homer.
做点什么 [快想办法],霍默。

-What happened? -I don't know. He just fainted.
-发生什么事了? -我不知道。 他刚刚晕过去了。

It's all right.
没关系。

-Lurvy, get some water! -It's okay, Wilbur.
-勒维,拿些水来! -没事的,威尔伯。

Charlotte, are you feeling-eeling okay?
夏洛,你感觉还好吗?

Why is it so hard for that farmer to see what is right in front of his face?
为什么这么难让那农民明白什么是对的,在 他面前? [为什么让那农民分清是非就那么难?]

Look what Wilbur has done for this farm. Isn't that better than ham?
看看威尔伯为农场做了什么。 (难道)那不比火腿好吗?

Well, there's only one thing to do, and I have to be there to do it.
好吧,只有一件事要做了, 而且我必须去那儿做它[这件事]。

Charlotte, you have your babies to think about now.
夏洛,你现在有你的孩子要考虑。 [你现在要为自己的孩子想想]

Yes, I know. But I made a promise to my friend.
是的,我知道, 但我向我的朋友做过承诺。

A big blue ribbon ought to finally get the point through that farmer's head.
一条大的蓝绶带[获奖]应该最终使重点 穿过农民的脑袋。[让农民明白过来]

-Easy, Lurvy. Easy. -Coming through! Coming through!
-放松,勒维。放松。-借过!借过!

Here we go!
我们开始吧。

-There we go. -He's up.
-好了。 -他(站)起来了。

Okay, let's see if he'll get in the crate.
好的,让我们看看他能不能到板条箱里去。

-Buttermilk. -Templeton?
-脱脂牛奶。-坦普尔顿?

I need you to go with me.
我需要你和我一起去。

We'll have to find another word, a really good one.
我们将必须找到另一个词, 一个真正好的词。

Sorry, lady.
抱歉,女士。

Comes a time when the rat's got to ask himself,
每次老鼠都要问他自己,

"What's in it for the rat?"
"这么做对老鼠有什么好处?"

-He's right. We've been to the fair. -We have?
-他说的对,我们去过那集市。 -我们去过吗?

Remember? All that garbage there?
记得吗?那儿全是垃圾?

Oh, yeah! It's littered with hunks of chewed-on funnel cakes...
哦,是啊!(到处)散落着 大块的被啃过的漏斗形煎饼...

How's that?
那怎么样?

And dribs of ice cream going sour in the sun.
滴落的冰淇淋变酸,在阳光下。

And spitty little cotton candy bits ground into the mud.
还有让人流口水的小块棉花糖碎屑, 磨碎成泥。

Popcorn, moldy cheese, half-eaten sandwiches...
爆米花、发霉的奶酪、 吃了一半的三明治...

and sticky-icky-icky candy apples.
还有粘乎乎的糖苹果。

Wait! Go back to the moldy cheese thing.
等等。回到[再说一遍]发霉的奶酪那东西。

I've never seen so much disgusting trash!
我从未见过那么多令人恶心的垃圾!

Come on, Wilbur. Good boy.
来吧,威尔伯。好孩子。

Don't hurt him, Dad!
别伤到他,爸爸!

Nearly made me gag, the stink of it, especially that deviled egg.
几乎让我呕吐了,它的臭味, 特别是那些魔鬼蛋。

-You better hurry up, rat. They're gonna leave you! -Wait for me!
-你最好快点,老鼠。 他们要丢下你了。-等等我!

-Come on, Wilbur. Good boy.
-来吧,威尔伯。好孩子。

More food than you'll see in a lifetime!
比你一生中看到的食物还要多!

-Bye, Aunt Edith! -Bye.
-再见,Edith阿姨! -再见。

Bye, Fern! Bye, Avery! See you at the fair, guys!
再见,弗恩! 再见,艾弗里! 在集市上见,伙计们!

Hey, it worked!
嘿,成功了!

I think we milked it a little there at the end, though.
我认为虽然我们最后在那里挤出 一点儿奶来。[虽然我们最后有点夸张]

All right, John, I'll see you over there!
好吧,John,我将在那里再见你。

Charlotte, you're coming with me!
夏洛,你跟我一起来了。

I wouldn't miss it for the world.
我无论如何不能错过它[这事]。

Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来。

-Good luck, Wilbur! Win that ribbon! -Go get 'em, Wilbur!
-祝你好运,威尔伯! 赢来那条绶带! -打败他们,威尔伯!

We're going to the fair!
我们要去集市了!

Going to the fair! Going to the fair!
去集市!去集市!

-I'm going on the bumper cars. -So fun!
-我要坐碰碰车! -真好玩!

The sign looks good, Homer. Nice and even.
这牌子看起来不错,霍默。 既美观又恰到好处。.

All right, there we go.
好了,我们到了。

There you go, Wilbur.
你去那儿吧,威尔伯。

Okay, where's the filth?
好吧,垃圾在哪儿?

Have you heard that good things come to those who wait?
你听说过好东西要等等才来吗?

No, good things come to those who find it and shove it in their mouth.
没有。好东西是谁找到谁就塞进嘴里的。

Don't think I don't know, Fern,
别以为我不知道,弗恩,

that we're all here because a determined little girl...
我们都在这儿, 是因为一个下定决心的小女孩...

made a promise to a pig.
做过承诺 对一只猪。

-Wilbur. -Sorry.
-威尔伯。-对不起。

I mean Wilbur.
我是指威尔伯。

I'm proud of you, honey.
我为你自豪,宝贝。

Thanks.
谢谢。

Fern? Avery?
弗恩? 艾弗里?

I'm going to give you each ten tickets to do as you like out there.
我打算给你们每人十张票, 做你们喜欢的(事),在外面那里。

And you have to make them last all day,
你们得让它们(这些票)坚持一整天, [你们要用这些票玩一整天]

so don't go spending them all at once. Okay?
所以别一下子把它们全部用完,好吗?

-Wow! -All right!
-哇! -好的!

-I'll be right back. -Come on! -Okay.
-我会马上回来。 -快点! -好的。

You're going to win the prize tomorrow. I know it.
你会得奖的,明天,我知道。

-Everything will be all right. -Fern, let's go!
-一切都会没有问题。-弗恩,我们走吧!

Okay.
好的。

Oh, my.
噢,天哪。

ls that what we're up against?
那就是我们面对的(对手)吗?

Excuse me. What is your name?
打扰一下,请问你叫什么名字?

When someone wants to get your attention,
当有人想要吸引你的注意时,

what is it they call out?
他们叫你什么?

Uncle.
叔叔。

Tell me, Uncle, what is the date of your birth?
告诉我,叔叔,你的生日是哪天?

Your birthday?
你的生日?

For heaven's sake, all I want to know is if you're a spring pig.
看在老天的份上,所有我想知道的是, 你是不是一只春猪。

Of course. What did you think I was? A spring chicken?
当然了,你认为我是什么?一只春鸡吗?

Huge and humorous. Aren't we talented!
庞大又幽默。我们不是很有才嘛! [我们都很有才!]

Spring chicken.
春鸡。

Charlotte, who are you talking to?
夏洛,你在和谁说话?

-The pig next door. -Should I be worried?
-隔壁的猪。-我应该担心吗?

Of course not. What good would that do?
当然不必。担心有什么用?

Whoa! Have you seen the beast next door?
哇! 你看见隔壁那头野兽了吗?

I think his mama was part hippo.
我认为他的妈妈是(有)部分河马(的基因)。

If I had to name five of the fattest pigs I've ever seen,
如果我必须说出五只最肥的猪, 我曾经见过的,

he'd be three of them. He's a shoo-in.
他会在前三名里。 他是一个必胜者。[他稳操胜券]。

Please. That pig is not nearly as handsome as Wilbur,
拜托。那头猪远不及威尔伯帅,

or as harmoniously proportioned,
或者不及(威尔伯)比例匀称,

-and not nearly as clean. -There's a real tiebreaker.
-也不及(威尔伯)干净。 -(这里会)有一个真正的决胜局。

We just have to prove that the finest pig is not necessarily the fattest.
我们只要证明最好的猪 不一定(要)是最肥的。

And you can do your part, Wilbur, by getting some rest.
你可以做你的那部分(工作), 威尔伯,(那就是)去休息一下。

-I'm not tired, Charlotte. -Okay.
-我不累,夏洛。-好吧。

Well, could you excuse me for just a minute, please?
那么,你能让我失陪一会儿吗?

All right, Templeton, you're right.
好了,坦普尔顿,你是对的。

That pig over there is a shoo-in.
那边那头猪是一个必胜者 [稳操胜券]。

So, I need words that are even better than that pig is fat.
所以,我需要比"那头猪很肥"更好的词。

Special words, and lots of them.
特别的词,而且(需要)很多。

How about "pushy" and "demanding"?
"爱出风头"和"强人所难"怎么样?

Templeton, please!
坦普尔顿,拜托!

This is our last chance to save Wilbur's life.
这是我们最后的机会来救威尔伯的命。

You do realize I'm just here for the food, right?
你该意识到我来这儿只是为了食物, 对吧?

Of course.
当然。

Enjoy the ride.
(祝你们)享受乘坐的乐趣。

One, please.
一个人,谢谢。

Must be in the other pocket. Sorry.
一定在另一个口袋里。抱歉。

-One second. -All right.
-等一下。 -好的。

Two, please.
两个人,谢谢。

Is that Fern up there?
那是弗恩在上面那儿吗?

Well, I'll be...
嗯,我将会...

-She's with a boy. -She is! She's with a boy!
-她和一个男孩在一起。 -是啊! 她和一个男孩在一起!

Oh, no.
噢,不。

She's with a boy.
她和一个男孩在一起!

Manna from heaven!
食粮,来自天堂的![天赐之物]

I don't know what this is, but I love it!
我不知道这是什么,但我爱它!

One-stop slopping.
一站式泔脚喂食。

All right. Let's go get the spider off my back.
好吧,行动吧, 让那只蜘蛛别跟我罗嗦了。

How come I'm not in a cornfield, Elwyn? How come?
为什么我不在玉米地里, Elwyn? 为什么?

Hey, hey. They got all kinds of corn right here.
嘿,嘿, 他们有各种各样的玉米,就在这儿。

You got your popcorn, caramel corn, candy corn.
你能吃到爆米花、焦糖玉米、玉米糖。

Stop torturing me!
不要折磨我了!

I'm starving here, and now I'm cross-eyed because of this pink stuff.
我现在饿极了,现在我的眼睛都斜视了, 因为那粉红色的东西。

If I ever see that rat again....
如果我再看到那只老鼠....

Words, words, words.
词,词,词。

"Pork rinds”.
“猪皮”。

That'll draw a crowd.
那会吸引一群人。

This looks promising.
这个看起来有希望。

Hey! That rat!
嘿! 那只老鼠!

I'm going to get me some rat!
我要去为我抓那只老鼠!

Oh, not these birdbrains.
噢,不会又是这些笨鸟吧。

Let's get rid of them once and for all...
让我们一劳永逸地除掉他们…

and everything. Rat on three! Three!
然后(解决)一切。数到三!三!

Wait up, Brooksie! I'm coming with you!
等等,Brooksie! 我和你一起去!

Little flamingoes!
小火烈鸟们!

Come and get me!
过来抓我啊!

-It's scary guy! -Abort! Abort!
-是那个吓人的家伙! -放弃!放弃!

Peck him! Peck him, Elwyn!
啄他!啄他,Elwyn!

Wait a minute. His eyes are buttons,
等一下。他的眼睛是纽扣,

and his hair is straw. This guy ain't real!
他的头发是稻草。这家伙不是真的!

-He's not? -No!
-他不是(真的)? -不是(真的)!

Oh, yeah! The rat rules! Take that!
噢,耶!老鼠才是老大!接招吧!

Do you know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗?

-Yeah. -What?
-是的。-什么?

We could've had corn!
我们本来可以吃到玉米的!

Well, Your Highness, you satisfied or what?
好吧,阁下,你满意了吗?

'Cause I've got a spitty hunk of...
因为我有一块(让我)流口水的...

pineapple upside-down cake out there with my name on it.
倒置型菠萝蛋糕在外面那儿, 上面有我的名字。

Yes, very satisfied.
是的,非常满意。

Be careful. If you keep this up, someone might think you care.
小心点。如果你保持这样, 有人可能认为你关心(他)。

Gee, I'm all choked up.
天啊,我(感动得)说不出话来了。

Charlotte?
夏洛?

If I don't win the prize tomorrow, they're gonna send me to the smokehouse.
如果我没赢得奖明天, 他们就会送我到熏制房。

You're going to win, Wilbur.
你会赢的,威尔伯。

And you're going to see the snows of winter.
而且你将看到冬天的雪。

I told you, I never break a promise.
我告诉过你,我从来不违背诺言。

Mom?
妈妈?

Will you put these in for me?
你能帮我把这些放进去吗? [你能帮我系上吗]

You look like a girl!
你看起来像一个女孩儿!

And I still hit like one.
我仍然(会)打人,(即使)像一个(女孩)。 [我打人的时候也像]

Well, what do you think?
好吧,你认为怎样?

It's a great word. It's just....
这是一个很好的词,只是....

Just what?
只是什么?

ls it the right word? ls it true?
它是个恰当的词吗? 它是真的吗?

Because I don't really feel like I deserve any of the things you've written about me.
因为我真不觉得我能配得上任何事情, 你写的关于我的。

Then it is the perfect word.
那么它就是一个完美的词。

The web!
蜘蛛网!

Hey, Wilbur!
嘿,威尔伯!

"Humble".
"谦卑"。

Hey, Wilbur.
嘿,威尔伯。

If that's not a prize-winner, I don't know what is.
如果那还不是获奖者(的话), 我不知道什么(会)是(获奖者)。

He's going to win this thing, isn't he?
他会赢这奖的,是不是?

Oh, Homer, I can't go up to that grandstand looking like this.
噢,霍默,我不能看起来 像这样(就)上看台去。

Homer.
霍默。

It's not fair.
这不公平。

Why didn't they tell us the judging was going to be so early?
为什么他们不告诉我们, 这么早就判定(胜负)了?

We did our best.
我们尽了最大努力。

I'll get the truck and take him home.
我去取卡车[把卡车开过来], 然后带他回家。

I really thought we had a shot.
我真的认为我们有机会(赢的)。

It's okay. It'll be okay.
没关系的。没事的。

I told you. There it is! The web!
我告诉过你。它在那里! 那蜘蛛网!

Mom....
妈妈....

What's going on?
发生什么事儿了?

It looks like it's "humble".
看起来像它是"谦卑的"。

Excuse me. Thank you. Coming through. Excuse me.
抱歉,谢谢,借过,不好意思。

Mr. Zuckerman! Could you come with me, please?
朱克曼先生! 你能跟我过来吗?请吧。

Oh, and bring the pig, too.
哦,把猪也带过来。

Homer.
霍默。

Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of the state of Maine,
女士们、先生们,(我谨)代表缅因州,

it gives us great pleasure to present Zuckerman's famous pig!
非常高兴地介绍朱克曼的名猪!

Folks! Folks!
朋友们!朋友们!

I think we all remember the start of summer,
我想我们都记得夏天(刚)开始的时候,

when the writing appeared on the web in Mr. Zuckerman's barn.
那时字迹出现在蜘蛛网上, 在朱克曼先生的谷仓里。

And now it has happened yet again!
现在,它已经再次发生了!

Which is why the governors of the fair...
这就是为什么集市的管理人

are honored to present...
很荣幸地赠送...

this handsome medal.
这块漂亮的奖牌。

A token of our amazement and our appreciation.
(作为)我们的惊讶和赞赏的标志。

I love you, Wilbur.
我爱你,威尔伯。

Well, what can I say about this pig that hasn't already been said?
好了,关于这头猪, 我能说些什么不曾说过的呢?

I know a lot of you folks have come out to the farm,
我知道你们很多人来过农场,

and you've seen the words.
并且你们曾见到过那些词。

A lot of you have asked me, "How could this have happened?"
你们很多人曾问我,"这怎么会发生? "

I don't know.
我不知道。

But it has happened.
但它(确实)发生了。

In a time when we really don't see many miraculous things,
一段时间后,当我们真的看不到 许多神奇的事情时,

or maybe we do.
或者也许我们看到了。

maybe they're all right there around us, every day,
也许他们就在我们周围,每天,

and we just don't know where to look.
我们只是不知道到哪里去发现。

There's no denying that our own little Wilbur,
不可否认,我们自己的小威尔伯,

he's part of something that's bigger than all of us.
他在某种意义上比我们所有人更伟大。

And life on that farm...
农场上的生活...

is just a whole lot better with him in it.
整体上好多了,有他在农场里。

He really is some pig.
他确实是王牌猪。

Charlotte, look how happy she is!
夏洛,看她多高兴!

lsn't that great?
那不是很好吗?

Yes, it's wonderful.
是的,太棒了。

Hey, what's that?
嘿,那是什么?

This is my magnum opus.
这是我的杰作。

What's a magnet opus?
什么是杰作?

Magnum opus.
杰作。

It means "great work".
它的意思是"伟大的作品"。

It's a nutrient-filled, waterproof egg sac.
它是一个充满营养的、防水的卵袋。

Really? There's eggs in there?
真的吗?那里面有卵吗?

My babies, five hundred and fourteen of them.
我的宝宝,他们五百一十四个。

Wow! With five hundred and fourteen baby spiders all over the place,
哇! 五百一十四个蜘蛛宝宝 到处(都是),

it's going to be really radiant in the barn!
谷仓里会真的光芒四射的!

Wilbur, I'm afraid they're not going to make it back to the barn.
威尔伯,我恐怕他们回不了谷仓。

What?
什么?

What are you talking about?
你在说什么?

You're not going to leave them here alone, are you?
你不会把他们单独留在这儿,对吗?

I have no choice. I'm languishing.
我没有选择,我正在衰竭。

What does that mean?
那是什么意思?

It means I'm dying.
它的意思是我快死了。

What?
什么?

You can't die!
你不能死!

Wilbur, we're born, we live,
威尔伯,我们出生,我们活着,

and, when our time comes, we die.
然后,当我们的时间来了, 我们(就会)死去。

It's just the natural cycle of life.
这就是生命的自然循环。

No! No, just climb down.
不! 不,(你)只要爬下来。

I'll carry you the rest of the way.
我会带着你(走)余下的路。

We'll go back to the barn, and I'll take care of you.
我们要回谷仓,我会照顾你。

No, Wilbur.
不,威尔伯。

I don't even have the strength to climb down.
我甚至没有力气爬下来。

You have to.
你必须(爬下来)。

You've done so much for me!
你做了这么多 为了我!

And it was my great pleasure.
那是我的荣幸。

Please come down, Charlotte.
请下来,夏洛。

Please. There must be something I can do.
求求你。一定有某些事情我能做的。 [我一定能做点什么的]

No, Wilbur.
不,威尔伯。

Don't you know what you've already done?
你不知道你已经(为我)做了什么吗?

You made me your friend,
你让我成了你的朋友,

and, in doing so, you made a spider beautiful to everyone in that barn.
在(你)这样做时,你使一只蜘蛛(变得)美丽, 对于那谷仓中的每个人。[你让一只蜘蛛 在谷仓的每个人眼中如此美丽]

I didn't do anything, Charlotte. You did it all.
我没做任何事情,夏洛。都是你做的。

No. My webs were no miracle, Wilbur.
不。我的网不是奇迹,威尔伯。

I was only describing what I saw.
我仅仅在描绘 我所见到的。

The miracle is you.
(真正的)奇迹是你。

Templeton!
坦普尔顿!

Charlotte is very sick.
夏洛生了重病。

Yeah, and twisted.
没错,(她)还是变态的。.

She's dying! She can't go home with us.
她快死了! 她不能和我们一起回家了。

So, I need you to help me take her egg sac with us.
所以,我需要你帮我带着她的卵袋, 和我们一起(回去)。

Did you say eggs?
你(刚才)是说卵吗?

It's an egg sac. And it's right up there,
是一个卵袋。它就在上面那儿。

and it has her children in it.
而且在它里面有她的孩子。

And I can't just leave it here.
我不能就这样把它留在这儿。

What if something happened to them?
如果他们发生什么事情怎么办?

Now, I can't reach it, so I need you to get it for me.
现在我够不到它,所以我需要你拿到它, 为我。[我需要你帮我把它拿下来]

And I need you to do it now.
并且我需要你现在就做这事。

I don't think I like your tone.
我不认为我喜欢你的腔调。

Can't you just once in your life think of someone other than yourself?
你就不能在你的一生中考虑一次别人吗, 除你自己以外? [你就不能为别人考虑一次吗]

-A little further. Keep coming. -Once? Once?
-再往前点。继续往前。-一次?一次?

Come on.
拜托。

No, you come on!
不,你才拜托!

Who got his hindquarters pecked to make you "radiant," huh?
(是)谁使他的后腿和屁股被啄, 以便使你”光彩照人”,啊?

Templeton, that's who.
那就是坦普尔顿。

And who interrupted the gorging of a lifetime so you could be "humble"?
(是)谁停止一生(中难得)的大吃大喝, 使你可以是"谦卑"的?

Why, I think it was Templeton!
哎呀,我想那是坦普尔顿!

Templeton! Templeton! Templeton!
坦普尔顿! 坦普尔顿! 坦普尔顿!

And do I get thanked?
我得到感谢了吗?

No!
没有!

Well, has it ever occurred to you
好吧,这事儿曾发生在你(身上)吗?

that even a rat might like a little appreciation?
甚至一只老鼠可能(也)喜欢一点感激?

A little, dare I say, love?
一点儿,我敢说,爱? [容我说句不中听的话,一点爱?]

Do it and you'll get dibs on my slop for the rest of my life.
去拿下卵袋,(以后)你将有权(享用)我的泔脚, 在我生命的其余时间。[以后我的泔脚你随便吃]

Done.
成交。

Hurry! Up in the corner on the ledge.
快点!上面,在壁架上的角落里。

Templeton!
坦普尔顿!

Come on!
加油!

Thank you, Templeton, for everything.
谢谢你,坦普尔顿,为所有的一切。

It's okay, just drop it. Hurry!
好了,只管扔下它。快点!

Here you go. Here's your medal.
走吧。这是你的奖牌。

-ln you go. -Time to go home, Wilbur.
-你进去吧。-该回家了,威尔伯。

All right. Close her up, Lurvy.
好了,把她关起来,勒维。

Okay, easy now.
好的,现在容易了。

Goodbye,
再见,

my sweet, sweet Wilbur.
我可爱的、可爱的威尔伯。

Goodbye, Charlotte.
再见,夏洛。

I love you.
我爱你。

ls that our lovely-ovely-ovely little Wilbur?
那是我们可爱…超可爱的小威尔伯吗?

-And he's got a medal! -Strong work, kid.
-他获得了一个奖牌! -干得好,孩子。

He looks so grown up.
他看起来长大了不少。

-I always knew he could do it. -Never had a doubt.
-我一直知道他能做到。-从未有过怀疑。

Welcome home, Wilbur.
欢迎回家,威尔伯。

Wilbur?
威尔伯?

Where's Charlotte?
夏洛在哪儿?

I got a bad feeling, Bits.
我有一个不好的感觉,Bits。

Me, too.
我也是。

Now, that isn't to say Charlotte was gone forever.
现在,不能说夏洛永远离去了。

She lived on in the hearts of those that knew her,
她继续活在 那些认识她的人的心里,

and even those that didn't.
甚至(活在)那些不认识(她的人的心里)。

Something had changed in Somerset County.
一些事情已经变了,在Somerset县。

It was as if people knew they lived in a special place now.
现在,似乎人们知道 他们生活在一个特别的地方。

And, in small ways, they started being special people,
并且,在一些小的方面, 他们开始成为特别的人,

a little bit kinder,
(变得)有点更友善了,

a bit more understanding.
有点更善解人意了。

And the animals felt different, too.
而且动物们感觉也不同了。

Closer.
更亲密了。

The warmth of their friendship carried them through the long, cold months.
他们的友谊的温暖 [他们温馨的友谊] 帮助他们度过漫长的、寒冷的月份。

They showed it in little gestures of kindness,
他们用细微的友善举止展现(温馨的友谊),

unusual patience,
(用)不寻常的耐心,

and promises kept.
以及信守承诺(展现温馨的友谊)。

Even the hardest of hearts found themselves rising to the occasion.
甚至最硬的心(也)发现他们自己 (能)应付自如了。

And, finally, the greatest promise of all,
并且,最终,最伟大的承诺(实现了),

a spring pig saw his first snowfall.
一只春猪看到了他的第一场降雪。

It was as though Charlotte herself had shaken it out of the sky.
那好像是夏洛她自己 从天上把雪花撒下来。

The stillness of winter continued to the first thaw, like it always does.
沉静的冬季继续 第一次化冻[开始化冻],就像以前一样。

And then, the first buds of spring.
然后,春天的第一批嫩芽(长出来)。

And, before you knew it, life had come full circle.
在你知道以前, 生命已兜了一圈重新回到起点。

They're here! They're here!
他们(出)来了! 他们(出)来了!

They're here, everybody!
他们(出)来了,大家(快看啊)!

Hey, there. I'm Wilbur. I'm a friend of your mom's.
嗨,你们好。我是威尔伯。 我是你们妈妈的朋友。

Boy, are we glad to see you!
伙计,我们真高兴见到你们!

So creepy!
太恐怖了!

And cute! Just like their mother.
很可爱! 就像他们的妈妈。

They're so, so beautiful.
他们如此漂亮。

I just want to scoop them up and hug them all.
我真想把他们捧起来,并拥抱他们全部。

Wow, you can fly!
哇,你们会飞!

Look at you go!
看看你们啊!

Now that is something to follow.
现在,这个是可以跟风的事。

Go, little spiders! Be free! I wish I could.
去吧,小蜘蛛们!去寻获自由吧! 我希望我(也)能啊。

I'm kidding, honey. I think I got one inside my beak.
我在开玩笑,亲爱的。 我认为我有一个(蜘蛛),在我的嘴里面。

-Thanks, baby. -That's my Golly-olly-olly.
-谢谢,宝贝。 -这(才)是我的Golly-olly-olly。

Wow!
哇!

I can't believe they're really here.
我不敢相信他们真的在这里。

-So pretty. -Yeah, Bits.
-这么漂亮。 -是的,Bits。

You doing okay over there, lke?
你还好吧,在那边,lke?

I'm okay with it. I'm okay with it, Bits.
我还好。我还好,Bits.

I'm okay with it.
我还好。

Spiders are nice. Spiders are my friend.
蜘蛛们很不错,蜘蛛们是我的朋友。

Spiders won't hurt me.
蜘蛛们不会伤害我。

Wait! What's happening? What are you doing?
等等! 发生什么事了? 你们在干嘛?

-Bye! -Bye!
-再见! -再见!

Please don't go.
请别走。

-Goodbye! Bye! -Wait! Wait!
-再见!再见! -等等!等等!

Goodbye!
再见!

Where are you going?
你们要去哪里?

We're setting forth.
我们要出发了。

We take to the breeze. We go as we please.
我们乘着微风而去, 我们高兴去哪儿就去哪儿。

We take to the breeze!
我们乘着微风而去!

Bye!
再见!

But you can't go!
但是你们不能走!

I had so much I wanted to tell you!
我有很多(话)要告诉你们!

And someone I wanted to tell you about.
还有一个人,我想告诉你们的。 [我想告诉你们一个人]

Salutations!
你好!

-Who said that? -I'm up here.
-谁说的那话? -我在上面这儿呢。

-So am l. -Me, too.
-我也是。-我也是。

-We'd like to stay. -We like it here.
-我们愿意留下来。 -我们喜欢这里。

And we like you, too.
我们也喜欢你。

You're staying? Oh, that's great! That's really, really great!
你们留下? 噢,太好了! 那真的、真的太棒了!

Three friends! What are your names?
三位朋友! 你们叫什么?

I'll tell you my name if you'll tell me why you're trembling.
我将告诉你我的名字,如果你告诉我 为什么你在颤抖。

Well, I think I'm trembling with joy.
好吧,我认为我是快乐得发抖。

-Then my name is Joy. -Joy? Perfect.
-那么我的名字叫快乐。 -快乐? 太棒了。

-What was my mom's middle initial? -A.
-我妈妈中间名字的首字母是什么? -A。

Then my name is Aranea.
那么我的名字叫Aranea。

Wow! Great name!
哇! 很棒的名字!

Why don't you pick my name for me?
为什么你不帮我选个名字呢?

Something sensible. Not too long, not too fancy.
明智一点的,不要太长,不要太花哨。

And not too dumb.
也别太傻。

Tricky. How about Nellie?
真狡猾。Nellie怎么样?

Nellie? I like it. Well done!
Nellie? 我喜欢,真好!

Joy, Aranea, Nellie,
快乐、Aranea、Nellie,

you have chosen a hallowed doorway in which to spin your webs.
你们选择了一个神圣的门口, 在其中来织你们的网。

This was your mother's doorway.
这曾经是你们妈妈的门口。

She was loyal, brilliant, beautiful,
她很忠诚、卓越、美丽,

and she was my friend.
而且她是我的朋友。

I will treasure her memory forever.
我将珍藏着对她的回忆,永远。

So, to you, her daughters, I pledge my friendship.
所以,对你们,她的女儿们, 我发誓我(忠于与你们)的友谊。

I pledge mine!
我(也)发誓我(忠于与你)的友谊!

-I do, too! -So do I!
-我也是! -我也是!

Okay, I'd like to make a couple of announcements.
好吧,我想做几个声明。

First of all,
首先,

if you gals are word-lovers,
如果你们(这些)姑娘是写字爱好者,

and you need a few scraps of paper for inspiration,
并且你们需要一些纸屑来激发灵感,

don't look at me.
不要盯着[找]我。

My word-fetching days are over.
我的找字日子结束了。

I'm not the rat I used to be. I'm at least twice that.
我不是以前那只老鼠了。我(现在)至少 是以前的两倍。[我至少胖了一倍]

So, if you need something to write, try this,
所以,如果你们需要写什么东西, 试试这个,

"Some rat”. Some rat.
"王牌老鼠"。王牌老鼠。

Think about it.
考虑考虑吧。

Slops! Oh, yeah!
泔脚! 噢,耶!

And, in an ordinary barn,
在一个平常的谷仓里,

an ordinary pig, a runt no less,
一只平常的猪,依旧(还是)一只落脚猪,

stood surrounded by friends,
站(在那里),被朋友们围绕着,

welcoming his second spring.
欢迎着他的第二个春天。

And that spring was followed by many, many more.
而那个春天过后, 还有更多、更多的(春天)到来。

All because someone stopped to see...
这全都是因为有人停下来看到了...

the grace and beauty and nobility of the humblest creature.
这个最谦卑的生物的优雅、美丽和高贵。

That is the miracle of friendship.
那是友谊的奇迹。

It is not often that someone comes along...
这样的人物不是经常出现的,

who is a true friend and a good writer.
既是一个真正的朋友,又是一个写作好手。

Charlotte was both.
夏洛两者都是。

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.