一位印地安公主-波卡红塔丝,她的传奇一生在美国是家喻户晓的故事,迪士尼将这位印第安公主的故事搬上大银幕,叙述她救了英国的探险家约翰·史密斯,并且化解了一场异族间的战争。本片强调与自然界的融合以及族群间的尊重,结局也一改迪士尼过去快乐团圆的传统, 波卡红塔丝选择了留在家乡带领族人,约翰·史密斯则受伤返回英国,留下了一个令人难以释怀的缺憾。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o61b0sM 密码:5ahw
如何下载,请看操作说明。
In sixteen hundred seven,
在1607年,
we sailed the open sea,
我们航行在广阔的大海上,
for glory, God and gold, and the Virginia Company.
为了荣耀、上帝和金子, 还有弗吉尼亚公司。
For the New World is like heaven,
因为那新世界就像天堂,
and we'll all be rich and free,
而我们将会都(变得)富有和自由,
or so we have been told by the Virginia Company.
就像Virginia公司告诉我们的这样。
So we have been told by the Virginia Company.
就像Virginia公司告诉我们的这样。
For glory, God and gold, and the Virginia Company.
为了荣耀、上帝和金子, 还有Virginia公司。
- Ready to hoist the cannon? - Right!
- 准备好吊起加农炮了吗? - 好了!
Hey, look. Is that Smith?
嗨,看,那是Smith吗?
That's him, all right. The old sea dog.
那就是他,是的。那个老海狗[老练的水手]。
Captain John Smith?
John Smith船长?
I've heard some amazing stories about him.
我曾经听说过许多关于他的令人吃惊的故事。
Are you coming on this voyage too?
你也来参加这次航行吗?
Of course he is, you half-wit!
当然他会(参加),你个笨蛋!
You can't fight Indians without John Smith.
没有John Smith,你们不能与印第安人打仗!
That's right.
没错。
I'm not about to let you boys have all the fun.
我可不打算让你们这帮小子 享受所有的乐趣。
On the beaches of Virginny,
在Virginny的海岸,
there's diamonds like debris,
那里钻石像垃圾一样,[钻石遍地都是]
there silver rivers flow,
那里有银子(做的)河在流淌,
and gold you pick right off a tree,
你从树上就能摘到金子,
with a nugget for my Winnie,
一块送给我的Winnie,
and another one for me.
另一块留给我(自己)。
And all the rest will go to the Virginia Company.
然后所有剩下的 都将 (交)去 Virginia公司。
It's glory, God and gold, and the Virginia Company.
这是荣耀、上帝和金子, 还有Virginia公司。
Haul on the brace!
拉紧(船上的)帆索!
Come on, come on!
加油! 加油!
Do your best!
尽最大努力!
Watch out!
当心!
Faster! She's taking on more water!
快点! 她[船里]进来了更多的水!
Look out!
当心!
John! Get down here!
John! 来这里!
The cannons are breaking loose!
加农炮快要挣脱了! [加农炮的固定绳要断了]
- Reef the topsails! - Yes, sir!
- 收起上桅帆! - 好的,先生!
Steady on your course.
坚守在你们的岗位上。
It's all right, Thomas. We'll get her tied off.
没事,Thomas! 我们来把她绑好。
Say your prayers, men!
祈祷吧,伙计们!
Thomas, watch it!
Thomas,当心!
Help!
救命!
Man overboard!
有人落水了!
Help!
救命!
Stay your course! He's lost!
待在你们自己的地方! 他已经没救了!
Help!
救命!
- Pull the pins! - Aye, sir!
- 打开钩子! - 是的,先生!
Smith!
Smith!
Smith!
Smith!
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
Hang on, Thomas! I've got you!
坚持住,Thomas!我抓到你了!
Quick! The rope!
快! 绳子!
Heave!
拉!
Come on, lads! Pull!
加油,小伙子们! 使劲拉!
Pull! Pull!
拉! 拉!
Put your back into it!
尽你们的全力拉啊!
- Pull! - Pull! Pull!
- 拉! - 拉啊! 拉啊!
Hang on!
坚持住!
There, my lucky lads!
好啦,幸运的小伙子们!
Well, that was refreshing.
嗯,这还真是提神啊。[这只是小意思]
Well done, Smith.
干得好,Smith。
Of course,
当然,
you'd all do the same for me.
你们也会为我做同样的事情的。
Oh, sure, sure. Of course we would.
哦,肯定的,肯定的。当然我们会的。
Absolutely!
绝对地!
Trouble on deck?
甲板上有麻烦吗?
Governor Ratcliffe!
Ratcliffe总督!
Thomas fell overboard, sir.
Thomas掉进水里了,长官。
Thank heavens he's been successfully retrieved.
谢天谢地,他被顺利地救回来了。
- Well done, Smith. - Thank you, sir.
- 干得好,Smith。 - 谢谢,长官。
Don't lose heart, men.
不要灰心,伙计们。
It won't be long before we reach the New World,
这不会太久了[要不了多久], 在我们到达新世界之前,
and remember what awaits us there,
记住(有)什么在那里等着我们,
freedom, prosperity,
自由,繁荣,
the adventure of our lives.
我们生命中的冒险。
You're the finest crew England has to offer,
你们是最好的船员,英格兰所能提供的, [你们是全英格兰最好的船员]
and nothing... not wind nor rain, nor a thousand bloodthirsty savages...
而且没有任何东西...不论是风或是雨, 还是一千个残忍的野蛮人,都不...
shall stand in our way.
能够挡住我们的路。
Carry on, men!
继续(奋斗),伙计们!
A stirring oration, sir.
一场激动人心的演说,长官。
I'm sure the men were most exhilarated!
我肯定大家(都)受到了最大的鼓舞!
Let us hope so.
希望如此。
I'll need those witless peasants to dig up my gold, won't I?
我需要那些无知的农民 来挖出我的金子,不是吗?
This New World's gonna be great, John.
那个新世界一定棒极了,John。
I'm gonna get a pile of gold,
我要弄到一大堆金子,
build me a big house,
给我(自己)盖一座大大的房子,
and if any Indian tries to stop me, I'll blast him.
如果哪个印第安人企图阻止我, 我就(开枪)打爆他。
You just worry about that fortune of yours, Thomas.
你只管关心你的财运好了,Thomas。
Leave the savages to me.
留下那些野蛮人给我(来收拾)。
You think they'll give us much trouble?
你认为他们会给我们(制造)很多麻烦吗?
Not as much trouble as Smith'll give them.
不会有那么多麻烦,像Smith将带给他们的。 [Smith会给他们更多麻烦]
We'll kill ourselves an Injun,
我们将亲手杀掉一个Injun,
or maybe two or three.
或者可能是两个或三个。
We're stalwart men and bold of the Virginia Company.
我们是Virginia公司的强悍又无畏的男人。
What do you suppose the New World will look like?
你觉得那个新世界看起来会是怎样的?
Like all the others, I suppose.
像所有其它的(新世界)一样,我认为。
I've seen hundreds of new worlds, Thomas.
我已经见过几百个新世界了,Thomas。
What could possibly be different about this one?
这一个怎么可能会有什么不同呢?
It's glory, God and gold, and the Virginia Company.
这是荣耀、上帝和金子, 还有Virginia公司。
Steady as the beating drum
稳定得像击打着的鼓点
Singing to the cedar flute
唱歌,和着杉木做的笛子
Seasons go and seasons come
(旧)季节过去了,(新)季节又到来
Bring the corn and bear the fruit
带来玉米,结出水果
By the waters sweet and clean
在那河湖(里),(水质)甘甜又清澈的
Where the mighty sturgeon lives
那儿是强壮的鲟鱼生活(的地方)
Plant the squash and reap the bean
种植南瓜,收割大豆
All the earth our mother gives
所有一切都是大地,我们的母亲所赐予的。
Oh, great spirit, hear our song
哦,伟大的神明,听到我们的歌声
Help us keep the ancient ways
帮助我们延续这古老的(生活)方式
Keep the sacred fire strong
维持着那神圣的火种强劲地(燃烧)
Walk in balance all our days
走进 (在)我们每一天中的 那种平衡
Seasons go and seasons come
(旧的)季节过去了,(新的)季节又到来
Steady as the beating drum
稳定得像持续的鼓点
Plum to seed to bud to plum
梅子变成种子,发出芽来再长成梅子
Steady as the beating drum
稳定得像持续的鼓点
Ka-ma wingapo, Powhatan.
Ka-ma wingapo, Powhatan.
Ay-man-ay-cho, Kekata.
Ay-man-ay-cho, Kekata.
It's good to be home.
回家太好了。
Chesk-cham-ay!
Chesk-cham-ay!
The Massawomecks are defeated!
Massawomecks部落被打败了!
With the help of our brothers, our villages are safe again.
有了我们的兄弟们的帮助, 我们的村庄又安全了。
Your return has brought much joy to the village.
你的归来已经带来了极大的快乐, 给这村庄。
Look at all the smiling faces.
看看所有这些笑脸。
Yes, but there's one smiling face I don't see.
是的,但是这儿还有一张笑脸 我没有看到。
Where is my daughter?
我的女儿在哪儿?
You know Pocahontas.
你了解Pocahontas.
She has her mother's spirit.
她有着她母亲的精神。
She goes wherever the wind takes her.
她去任何地方,风带她去的。
Pocahontas!
Pocahontas!
Your father's back!
你父亲回来了!
Come down here!
下到这儿来!
He's back, Flit.
他回来了,Flit。
Come on, Meeko!
快点,Meeko!
No! Not that way.
不,不是那条路。[不要那样做]
Show-off.
卖弄的(家伙)。
Pocahontas?
Pocahontas?
Pocahontas! Are you all right?
Pocahontas! 你还好吗?
Well, you better be all right...
好吧,你最好没事...
because I'm not coming in after you!
因为我是不会(下水)来找你的。
Don't you think we're getting a... a little old for these games?
你不觉得我们已经变得 有点...有点老了吗,对于(玩)这种游戏?
Help me turn this thing over.
帮我把这个东西反过来。
What were you doing up there?
你在那上面做什么?
Thinking. Meeko!
思考。Meeko!
About the dream again? Have you figured it out yet?
又是关于那个梦?你想明白了,现在?
I know it means something.
我知道那意味着某事。
I just don't know what.
我只是不知道(具体)是什么。
You should ask your father about it.
你应该问你父亲关于这件事。
Maybe I should.
也许我应该(这么做)。
Come on, Flit.
跟上,Flit.
Quit playing around. We have to get back.
停止到处玩了。[不要到处玩了]
...faced a determined enemy.
...面对一个坚定的敌人。
The battle lasted from the rising of the sun
战斗持续着,从太阳升起(时)...
until the evening shadows fell.
直到夜幕降临。
Our warriors fought with courage,
我们的战士勇敢地战斗着,
but none as bravely as Kocoum,
但没有人(能)英勇得像 Kocoum(一样)...
for he attacked with the fierce strength of the bear.
他发动攻击,使出那像熊一样凶猛的力量。
He has proven himself to be the greatest of warriors...
他已证明了他自己是战士们中 最伟大的一个...
- Oh, he is so handsome! - I especially love his smile.
-哦,他太帅了! - 我尤其喜欢他的微笑。
Destroying every enemy in his path.
消灭他路上的每一个敌人。
Tonight we will feast in his honour.
今晚,我们将为他举行盛宴。
- My daughter. - Wing-gapa-o, Father.
- 我的女儿. - 一切安好,父亲。
Seeing you gives me great joy.
见到你给了我极大的快乐。
I'm so glad you've come home safely.
我真高兴您平安回到家。
Come with me. We have much to talk about.
跟我来。我们有太多话要说。
I want to hear everything you've been doing.
我想要听听每一件事情,你在做的。
Father, for many nights now...
父亲,最近好几个晚上...
I've been having a very strange dream.
我都做到(同)一个奇怪的梦。
I think it's telling me something's about to happen.
我想那是要告诉我有什么事将要发生,
Something exciting.
某件激动人心的事。
Yes, something exciting is about to happen.
没错,某件激动人心的事(的确)即将发生。
Really? What is it?
真的吗?那是什么?
Kocoum has asked to seek your hand in marriage.
Kocoum已经要求把你嫁给他。
Marry Kocoum?
嫁给Kocoum?
I told him it would make my heart soar.
我告诉他那会让我心飞扬。[太让我高兴了]
But he's so... serious.
但是,他太严肃了。
My daughter, Kocoum will make a fine husband.
我的女儿,Kocoum将会成为一个好丈夫。
He is loyal and strong and will build you a good house with sturdy walls.
他既忠诚又强壮,并且会 为你建造一座 墙壁坚固的 好房子。
With him, you will be safe from harm.
和他在一起,你将会保持安全,远离伤害。
Father, I think my dream is pointing me down another path.
父亲,我认为我的梦 正在指引我(走)向另一条路。
This is the right path for you.
这(就)是正确的路,对你(来说)。
But why can't I choose...
但为什么我不能选择...
Pocahontas, come with me.
Pocahontas,跟我来。
You are the daughter of the chief.
你是酋长的女儿。
It is time to take your place among our people.
是时候来接受你的位置了,在我们的人民中。 [是该你为我们的人民履行责任的时候了]
Even the wild mountain stream must someday join the big river.
即使是狂野地(流淌在)山脉中的溪流 (也)必然在某一天加入大河。
As the river cuts his path,
当大河切开他的道路,
though the river's proud and strong,
尽管大河骄傲而且强壮,
he will choose the smoothest course.
他(也)将会选择最顺畅的河道。
That's why rivers live so long.
这就是为什么那些河流可以存活那么久。
They're steady, as the steady beating drum.
他们是稳定的,如同稳定地击打着的鼓点。
Your mother wore this for our wedding.
你母亲曾戴着这个,在我们的婚礼上。
It was her dream to see you wear it at your own.
这曾是她的梦想, 看着你戴着它 在你自己的(婚礼)上。
It suits you.
它很配你。
He wants me to be steady like the river.
他想让我稳定,就像那大河一样。
But it's not steady at all.
但是它根本就不稳定。
What I love most about rivers is you can't step in the same river twice.
我最喜欢大河的地方 就是 你不能走进同一条河两次。
The water's always changing, always flowing.
那河水是始终变化着,始终流动着。
But people, I guess can't live like that.
但是人们,我猜不能那样活着。
We all must pay a price.
我们都必须付出(某种)代价。
To be safe, we lose our chance of ever knowing.
为了安全,我们失去了 我们曾经可以了解的机会。
What's around the river bend, waiting just around the river bend?
有什么在那河流的转弯处, 就在河流转弯处等着(我)呢?
I look once more,
我再次望去,
just around the river bend.
就在河流转弯处。
Beyond the shore where the gulls fly free.
越过海岸,海鸥自由飞翔的地方。
Don't know what for.
不知道为了什么。
What I dream the day might send.
我所梦想的(那些事), 那一天就会把(它)送来。
Just around the river bend.
就在河流拐弯处。
For me.
为我。
Coming for me.
为我而来。
I feel it there beyond those trees or right behind these waterfalls.
我感觉到它就在那儿,在这些树林的那一头 或者就在这些瀑布的后面。
Can I ignore that sound of distant drumming?
我能忽视那 远方的击鼓 声吗?
For a handsome sturdy husband who builds handsome, sturdy walls,
为了一个英俊又可靠的丈夫, 他将建造漂亮的、结实的墙壁,
and never dreams that something might be coming.
并且不想那些 可能会到来的 事情。
Just around the river bend.
就在河流拐弯处。
Just around the river bend.
就在河流拐弯处。
I look once more.
我再次望去,
just around the river bend.
就在河流拐弯处。
Beyond the shore,
越过海岸,
somewhere past the sea.
跨过大海的某个地方。
Don't know what for.
不知道为了什么。
Why do all my dreams extend?
为什么我的梦都伸展出去?
Just around the river bend.
就在河流拐弯处。
Just around the river bend
就在河流拐弯处。
Should I choose the smoothest course,
我应该选择最平滑的通途,
steady as the beating drum.
稳定得如同击打的鼓点吗?
Should I marry Kocoum?
我应该嫁给Kocoum吗?
Is all my dreaming at an end,
是所有的我的梦想到了尽头吗,
or do you still wait for me dream giver?
或者你还在等着我,寄梦者?
Just around the river bend?
就在河流拐弯处?
Is that my Pocahontas?
那是我的Pocahontas吗?
Grandmother Willow, I need to talk to you.
柳树婆婆,我需要和你说说话。
Good morning, child.
早上好,孩子。
I was hoping you'd visit today.
我预料到你今天会来拜访。
Oh! Why, your mother's necklace!
哦!怎么,你母亲的项链!
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
那就是我打算和你说的。
My father wants me to marry Kocoum.
我父亲想(让)我嫁给Kocoum。
Kocoum? But he's so serious.
Kocoum?但是他太严肃了!
I know. My father thinks it's the right path for me.
我知道。我父亲认为这是正确的道路,对于我。
But lately, I've been having this dream and I think it's...
但是最近,我总在做这一个梦,而我认为这...
Oh, a dream! Let's hear all about it.
哦,一个梦!让我们来听听关于它的一切!
Quiet!
安静!
Quiet!
安静!
Now, child, you were saying.
现在,孩子,你开始说吧。
Well, I'm running through the woods...
嗯,我正跑着穿过树林...
and then, right there in front of me, is an arrow.
然后,就在我的前方,是一支箭。
As I look at it, it starts to spin.
当我去看它时,它开始旋转。
A spinning arrow. How unusual.
一支旋转着的箭。多么不寻常啊!
Yes. It spins faster and faster and faster until suddenly... it stops.
是的,它旋转得越来越快,越来越快, 直到突然... 它停下了。
Well, it seems to me this spinning arrow is pointing you down your path.
好吧,在我看来,这支旋转着的箭 正在为你指出你的道路。
But, Grandmother Willow, what is my path?
但是,柳树婆婆,我的道路是什么?
How am I ever going to find it?
我究竟该怎样去找到它?
Your mother asked me the very same question.
你母亲问过我完全一样的问题。
She did? What did you tell her?
她也问了?你告诉了她什么?
I told her to listen.
我告诉她去聆听。
All around you are spirits, child.
你周围所有的都是精灵,孩子。
They live in the earth, the water, the sky.
他们生活在泥土里、水里、天空中。
If you listen, they will guide you.
如果你去聆听,他们会指引你。
I hear the wind.
我听到风了。
Yes. What is it telling you?
是的。它告诉你什么?
I don't understand.
我(听)不懂。
You will understand.
你会懂的。
Listen with your heart
用你的心去听。
You will understand.
你会懂的。
Let it break upon you,
让它突然出现在你(面前),
like a wave upon the sand.
就像一阵海浪(拍)打在沙滩上。
It's saying something's coming.
它在说有什么东西将要过来。
Strange clouds?
奇怪的云?
Listen with your heart.
用你的心去聆听。
You will understand.
你会懂的。
What do you see?
你看到什么了?
Clouds.
云。
Strange clouds.
奇怪的云。
Look at it, Wiggins...
看看它,Wiggins...
An entire new world chock full of gold just waiting for me.
一整个新世界,充满了金子,正等着我。
And scores of adventures waiting for us. Right, Percy?
还有许多冒险在等着我们。对吗,Percy?
Do you think we'll meet some savages?
您认为我们会遇到某些野蛮人吗?
If we do, we shall be sure to give them a proper English greeting.
如果我们遇上了,我们将确定的是给他们 一个合适的英国式的问候。
Ooh! gift baskets!
哦!礼品篮!
Oh, no! And he came so highly recommended.
哦,不。他还是那样被强烈举荐。
It's perfect, Governor.
太完美了,总督。
The water's deep enough. We can pull right up to shore.
水足够深。我们可以直接拖(船)到岸边。
Hey there, Percy.
嗨,那边,Percy。
Very well, then. Give the order.
非常好,那么,下命令吧。
Already done, sir.
已经做了[已经下令了],长官。
I've got a crew assembled and they're ready to go.
我已经让一批船员集合了, 他们已经准备好(可以)出发了。
About the natives,
至于那些土著,
I'm counting on you to make sure those filthy heathens don't disrupt our mission.
我指望你确保 那些肮脏的异教徒不要打扰我们的任务。
Well, if they're anything like the savages I've fought before,
好的,如果他们是任何 像我以前打过的 野蛮人,
it's nothing I can't handle.
(就)么有什么是我不能解决的。
- Right. That'll be all, Smith. - There's a good man.
- 还,那就够了,Smith. - 你是个优秀的家伙。
See you, Percy.
再见,Percy。
The men like Smith, don't they?
那些男人喜欢Smith,不是吗?
I've never been a popular man.
我从来都不是一个受欢迎的人。
I like you.
我喜欢您。
And don't think I don't know what those back stabbers at court say about me.
而且不要以为我不知道 宫廷里那些两面三刀的家伙如何说我。
Oh, yes, all that talk about being a pathetic social climber who's failed at everything...
哦,是啊,所有传言(都是)关于作为一个可怜的 社交攀爬者,他已经失败在每件事上..
I'm very well aware that this is my last chance for glory.
我很清楚地知道 这是我最后一次机会 去(获得)荣誉。
But mark my words, Wiggins.
但是记住我所说的,Wiggins。
When King James sees the gold these peasants unearth, success will be mine at last.
当James国王看到这些农民们发掘出来的金子, 成功将会是我的,最终。
Wake up! Shake a leg!
醒醒!甩开腿!
It's incredible!
真是难以置信!
And it's all ours.
这些全都是我们的啦!
I've never seen anything like it.
我从来没有见过什么东西像这样。
It could look like Ratcliffe's knickers,
它可以看起来像Ratcliffe的大裤衩,
for all I care just as long as I get off this stinking boat.
所有我关心的 仅仅只要离开这艘发臭的船。
Come on, men.
快点,伙计们。
We didn't come all this way just to look at it.
我们可不是远道而来 只为了看着它(发呆)。
Keep it taut, lads. Keep it taut. Steady! Steady!
保持拉紧它,伙计们。 保持拉紧它。稳住!稳住!
Hold up! That's far enough.
停!足够远了。
All right, now. Tie her off.
好了,现在。把她拴好。
Here, John, tie off this end.
这儿,John,系牢这一端。
John? John?
John? John?
What are you doing up there?
你在那上面干什么呢?
Getting a better look.
找一个更好的视角。
You're a strange-looking fellow.
你是一个长相奇怪的家伙。
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗?
Here you go. Ah, it's a biscuit.
拿去。啊,这是饼干。
It's food. Well, sort of.
这是食物。嗯,其中的一种。
You like it, eh?
你喜欢它,嗯?
Well, try eating it for four months straight.
好吧,试着吃上四个月,不断的。 [连吃四个月]
You got a friend back there?
你有一个朋友,在后面那里?
Hey! What? Watch out.
嘿!什么?当心!
What? Get... No, get... Uh, look out.
什么?抓... 不要,抓... 呃,当心。
John, you better get down here!
John,你最好还是下来。
The governor's coming ashore.
总督要来岸上了。
All right. All right. I'm leaving.
好的,好的,我这就离开。
Did you see their skin? They have hair on their faces like dogs.
你看到他们的皮肤了吗? 他们有毛在脸上,像狗一样。
My brothers, we must know more about these visitors.
我的兄弟们,我们必须 更多地了解 这些来访者。
Kekata, what do you see?
Kekata,你看到了什么?
These are not men like us...
这些(人)不是像我们(这样)的人...
but strange beasts with bodies that shine like the sun...
而是奇怪的野兽,有着身体 闪光 像太阳一样...
and weapons that spout fire and thunder.
并且武器(能)喷射火焰和雷霆。
They prowl the earth like ravenous wolves consuming everything in their path.
他们巡游大地,就像贪婪的恶狼 毁灭在他们路上的一切东西 。
Great Powhatan, I will lead our warriors to the river and attack.
伟大的Powhatan,我将带领我们的战士们 去河边,并发起进攻。
We will destroy these invaders the way we destroyed the Massawomecks.
我们将摧毁这些入侵者们 用我们摧毁Massawomecks那样的方式。
Kocoum, in that battle we knew how to fight our enemy,
Kocoum,在那场战斗中, 我们知道如何去迎战我们的敌人,
but these pale visitors are strange to us.
但是这些白皮的来访者是陌生的,对于我们。
Take some men to the river to observe them.
带一些人 去河边 去监视他们。
Let us hope they do not intend to stay.
让我们希望他们没打算留下来。
I hereby claim this land and all its riches in the name of His Majesty King James the First...
我在此 以国王陛下James一世的名义 宣布(我)拥有这块土地和它所有的财富...
and do so name this settlement Jamestown.
并因此命名这片殖民地为Jamestown。
Bravo! Bravo! Beautifully spoken, sir!
棒极了!棒极了!精彩的演说,长官!
Hurry now, Percy.
快点,Percy。
We must be all squeaky clean for the New World.
我们必须都干净得吱吱响,为了新世界。
Captain Smith, it appears I've selected the perfect location, eh?
Smith上尉,看起来好像 我选择了一块完美的地域,嗯?
Not a savage in sight.
没有一个野蛮人在视野里。
Just because we don't see them doesn't mean they're not out there, sir.
只是因为我们(还)没有看到他们并不意味着 他们不在外面那里,长官。
Well, then perhaps you should venture forth and determine their whereabouts, hmm?
好啊,然后那么你应该勇敢地出击, 并确定他们的下落,嗯?
If there are any Indians out there, I'll find them.
如果那儿有印第安人在外面那里的话, 我会找到他们的。
Now, gentlemen, to work.
现在,先生们,开始干活了。
You men, get the ship unloaded.
你们这些人,去把船(上的东西)卸下来。
- All right, sir. - You men, do the fort.
- 好的,长官。- 你们这些人,建造防御工事。
The rest of you, break out the shovels!
你们其余的人,取出铲子来!
It's time to start digging!
是时候开始挖了!
- Digging? - Why, of course!
- 挖? -啊,当然!
Let's not forget what the Spanish found when they came to the New World.
让我们不要忘记西班牙人发现了什么, 当他们来到新世界后。
Gold! Mountains of it.
金子!堆成山的金子!
Why, for years they've been ravaging the New World of its most precious resources...
哦,多年来,他们一直在掠夺 新世界的最宝贵的资源...
but now...
但是现在...
it's our turn.
轮到我们了。
The gold of Cortez, the jewels of Pizarro,
Cortez的黄金,Pizarro的珠宝,
will seem like mere trinkets by this time tomorrow.
将看起来像一些不值一提的小琐物, 在明天这个时候。
The gold we find here will dwarf them by far.
我们在这里找到的金子将远远地超过它们。
Oh, with all you got in ya, boys.
哦,用你们体内拥有的全部力量,孩子们。
Dig up Virginia, boys.
开垦Virginia,孩子们。
Mine, boys.
开采,孩子们。
Mine every mountain.
开采每一座山脉。
And dig, boys
挖吧,孩子们。
Dig 'til you drop.
挖吧,直到你们趴下。
Grab a pick, boys.
拿起一把鹤嘴锄,孩子们。
Quick, boys.
快,孩子们。
Shove in a shovel.
铲起一铲子(土)。
Uncover those lovely pebbles that sparkle and shine.
发掘出那些可爱的小石头, 闪烁又发光的。
It's gold.
它就是金子。
And it's mine.
它就是矿藏 [它是我的]。
Mine,
矿藏,
mine.
我的。
Dig and dig and diggety dig.
挖啊挖啊努力地挖。
- And dig and dig and diggety dig. - Hei, nonny, nonny. Hei, nonny, nonny.
-继续挖啊挖啊努力地挖啊。
Ooh, how I love it.
哦,我多么爱它啊。
Hei, nonny, nonny. Hei, nonny, nonny.
Hei, nonny, nonny. Hei, nonny, nonny.
Riches for cheap.
财富轻易得来。
Hei, nonny, nonny. Hei, nonny, nonny.
Hei, nonny, nonny. Hei, nonny, nonny.
There'll be heaps of it.
这儿将会有成堆的(金子)。
And I'll be on top of the heap.
而我将站在(金子)堆的顶端。
Diggety, diggety, dig.
努力地挖,努力地挖。
My rivals back home .
我的对手们,在后方的家里的
It's not that I'm bitter.
这不是(因为)我尖刻。
But think how they'll squirm, when they see how I glitter.
当时想想他们将会怎样的不安, 当他们看见我是如何的闪亮(登场)。
The ladies at court will be all a-twitter.
宫廷里的女士们将都来叽叽喳喳(议论我)。
The king will reward me .
国王将会奖赏我。
He'll knight me... No!
他将授予我爵位... 不!
Lord me.
尊我(为王)[让位给我]
It's mine! Mine.
这是金矿。我的。
Mine for the taking.
金矿,让(人)任取。
It's mine, boys. Mine me that gold!
这是金矿,孩子们。为我开采出那些金子!
With those nuggets dug, it's glory they'll gimme.
随着那些金块(被)挖出来, 他们将会授予我荣誉。
My dear friend King Jimmy will probably build me a shrine.
我亲爱的朋友国王Jimmy 将 很可能给我建造一座圣坛。
When all of the gold is mined,
当所有的金子 被开采出来(后)。
Dig and dig and diggety dig.
挖啊挖啊努力地挖。
And dig and dig and diggety dig.
继续挖啊挖啊努力地挖。
All of my life I have searched for a land like this one.
我的一生,我都在寻找 一块像这样(一块)的土地。
A wilder, more challenging country I couldn't design.
一个更狂野、更富有挑战的国家, 我无法设计的。
Hundreds of dangers await, and I don't plan to miss one.
几百个危险在等待(着我), 而我不打算错过(任何)一个。
In a land I can claim, a land I can tame.
在一片我可以占领的土地, 一片我可以驯服的土地。
The greatest adventure is mine.
这最伟大的历险是(属于)我的。
Keep on working, lads.
继续工作,小伙子们。
Don't be shirking, lads.
不要偷懒,小伙子们。
Mine, boys, mine.
挖掘,孩子们,挖掘。
Mine me that gold.
为我开采出那些金子。
Beautiful gold.
美丽的金子。
Make this island my land.
让这个岛屿(变成)我的领地。
Make the mounds big, boys.
让土堆变得更大,孩子们。
I'd help you to dig, boys.
我也想帮你们挖,孩子们。
But I've got this crick in me spine.
但是我犯了肌肉抽筋,在我的脊柱上。
- This land we behold. - This beauty untold.
-这片土地,我们注视着的。 -这美丽,无法形容的。
- A man can be bold. - It all can be sold.
-一个男人可以勇往直前。 -这些都可以卖钱。
The gold is mine.
这金子是我的。
No! Wait! Please...
不!等等!请(不要走)。
Please!
请(不要走)!
Don't run off.
不要跑掉。
It's all right.
没事。
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的。
Here. Let me help you out of there.
这儿。让我帮你从那里出来。
Mat-ta-que na-to-rah.
Mat-ta-que na-to-rah.
You don't understand a word I'm saying, do you?
你听不懂(哪怕)一个字 我所说的,是吗?
It's all right.
没关系。
Listen with your heart.
用你的心去聆听。
You will understand.
你就会明白。
Let it break upon you like a wave upon the sand.
让它突然降临在你(身上), 就像一阵海浪(拍打)在沙滩上。
Who are you?
你是谁?
Listen with your heart.
用你的心去聆听。
You will understand.
你就会明白。
Pocahontas.
Pocahontas.
What? What did you say?
什么?你刚才说什么?
My name is Pocahontas.
我的名字叫Pocahontas。
I'm John Smith.
我是John Smith。
That's it. Keep at it, men.
就像这样。继续干,大家。
Keep digging. It's got to be here somewhere.
继续挖。它一定就在这儿某个地方。
There's 30 more of them down by the ridge.
那儿还有三十个他们(的人) 在下面山脊的一边。
That makes more than a hundred!
这样算起来超过一百人!
Anything yet?
(有)任何发现吗?
Nothing but rocks and dirt, sir.
除了石头和泥土 什么都没有,长官。
Um, how long are we going to keep digging like this, sir?
嗯,还有多久我们要保持挖土,像这样, 长官?[我们还要像这样挖多久]
Aye! We're slaving away, busting our backs day and night.
对啊。我们像奴隶一样干活, 折损我们的脊背,日以继夜地。
For king and country. I know, I know.
为了国王和祖国。我明白。我明白。
And I share your fatigue.
而且我(能体会)你们的疲劳。
Wiggins!
Wiggins!
Wiggins!
Wiggins!
- Coming! - Dispose of this.
- 来啦!-处理掉这个。
Who's a good doggy?
谁是一只好小狗?
Who's a good doggy?
谁是一只好小狗?
Fetch, boy!
接住,乖孩子!
Savages! It's an ambush! Arm yourselves!
野蛮人!这是一场埋伏!武装你们自己!
Run!
跑!
Arm yourselves!
武装你们自己!
Make sure every man has a musket.
确保每个人都带上一把步枪!
Shoot!
射击!
Them, you idiot!
(射)他们,你个白痴!
Where's that blasted Smith when I need him?
哪儿去了那个该死的Smith,当我需要他的时候?
Namontack!
Namontack!
Back to the village!
回村子去!
Shut up. Shut up, you fools!
闭嘴!闭嘴!你们这些笨蛋!
They'll be back.
他们会回来的。
Everyone, back to camp.
所有人,回营地去。
Get the rest of the cannons ashore and finish building the fort!
把剩下的加农炮弄上岸来, 并且完成修筑堡垒(的工作)!
Aye, Governor!
是的,总督!
And you...
还有你...
Learn to use that thing properly.
学学正确地使用那东西。
A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot.
一个男人不是一个(真正的)男人, 直到他懂得了如何射击。
These beasts invade our shores and now this...
那些畜生侵入了我们的海岸, 然后现在(又发生了)这件事...
This wound is strange to me.
这个伤口很奇怪(陌生),对我来说。
We will fight this enemy, but we cannot do it alone.
我们将和这些敌人战斗, 但是我们不能独自去作战。
Kocoum, send messengers to every village in our nation.
Kocoum,派遣信使去每一个与我们同族的村子。
We will call on our brothers to help us fight.
我们要召集我们的兄弟们帮我们去战斗。
These white men are dangerous!
这些白人非常危险。
No one is to go near them.
任何人都不许接近他们。
It's called a helmet.
它叫做头盔。
Helmet.
头盔。
So, uh... what river is this?
那么,嗯,这是什么河?
Qui-yough-co-hannock.
Qui-yough-co-hannock.
You have the most unusual names here.
你们有着极其不同寻常的名字,在这儿。
Chi-ca-hominy Qui-yough...Qui-yough-co-hannock.
Chi-ca-hominy Qui-yough...Qui-yough-co-hannock.
Pocahontas.
Pocahontas.
You have the most unusual name too.
你也有着最不同寻常的名字。
John Smith.
John Smith。
Hey!
嘿!
Is this bottomless pit a friend of yours?
这个不见底的小矿坑是你的一个朋友吗?
Meeko!
Meeko!
Well, how do you do, Meeko?
哦,你好吗,Meeko?
It's all right. It's just a handshake.
没关系。这只是一个握手(罢了)。
Here, let me show you.
来,让我教你。
Nothing's happening.
没有什么事情发生。[没发生什么啊]
Uh, no, no. I need your hand first.
呃,不,不。首先我需要你的手。
It's how we say hello.
这是我们如何说“hello”。 [这是我们问好的方式]
This is how we say hello. Wing-gapa-o.
这是我们问好的方式。Wing-gapa-o。
Wing-gapa-o.
Wing-gapa-o.
And how we say goodbye. A-na.
然后这是我们怎样说再见。A-na。
I like hello better.
我喜欢“hello”更多些。 [我更喜欢问好的方式]
Yeah, I remember you.
对了,我记得你。
Flit just doesn't like strangers.
Flit 只是不喜欢陌生人。
Well, I'm not a stranger any more.
好吧,我已经不再是陌生人了。
Stubborn little fellow, isn't he?
顽固的小家伙,不是吗?
Very stubborn.
非常顽固。
Hey!
嘿!
Meeko! come back here.
Meeko! 回到这儿来。
Don't worry. He can't hurt it.
别担心。他弄不坏的。
Hey! What are you doing?
嘿,你在干什么?
Meeko, bring that back!
Meeko,把它拿回来!
No, it's all right. He can keep it.
不,不用,没事的。他可以留下它。
Call it a gift.
称它是一件礼物吧。[就当见面礼吧]
What was that?
那是什么?
- My compass. - Compass?
- 我的指南针。 - 指南针?
It tells you how to find your way when you get lost.
它(能)告诉你怎么找到你的路, 当你迷路的时候。
But it's all right. I'll get another one in London.
没关系。我会弄到另一个,在伦敦。 [回到伦敦我会再买一个]
London? Is that your village?
伦敦?那是你的村子吗?
Yes. It's a very big village.
是的。它是一个非常大的村子。
What's it like?
它是什么样的?
Well, it's got streets filled with carriages, bridges over the rivers,
嗯,那儿有(许多)街道 塞得满满地都是 马车,许多横跨河流的桥梁,
and buildings as tall as trees.
还有许多建筑物 像树一样高。
I'd like to see those things.
我很想去看看那些东西。
- You will. - How?
- 你会的。 - 怎样(才能看到)?
We're going to build them here.
我们将在这儿建造那些东西。
We'll show your people how to use this land properly,
我们将展示给你们的族人 怎样合理利用这块土地,
how to make the most of it.
怎样充分利用它。
Make the most of it?
充分利用它?
Yes. We'll build roads and decent houses and...
是的。我们会修建道路和体面的房屋,还有...
Our houses are fine.
我们的房子(已经)很好。
You think that only because you don't know any better.
你那样想 只是 因为你不知道有更好的(房子)。
Wait a minute. Don't take it that...
等一下。不要那么...
Hey. Hey! Wait!
嘿,嘿!等等!
Wait! There's so much we can teach you.
等等!还有很多东西我们可以教你们。
- We've improved the lives of savages all over the world. - Savages?!
- 我们已经改善了全世界各地野蛮人 的生活。 - 野蛮人?!
Uh, not that you're a savage.
呃,不是说你是个野蛮人。
- Just my people. - No.
- 那就是我的族人。 -不。
Listen. That's not what I meant.
听着,那不是我的意思。 [我不是那个意思]
- Let me explain. - Let go!
- 让我解释(一下)。 - 让开!
No, I'm not letting you leave.
不,我不会让你离开的。
Look, don't do this.
看看(你),不要这么做。
Savage is just a word, uh, you know?
野蛮仅仅是一个词而已,呃,你知道。
A term... for people who are uncivilized.
一个术语... 用于(描述)那些未开化的人的。
Like me.
就像我。
Well, when I say uncivilized,
好吧,当我说未开化的时,
what I mean is... is...
我的意思(其实)是指...是指...
What you mean is... not like you.
你的意思是指... 不像你们。 [和你们不一样]
You think I'm an ignorant savage.
你觉得我是一个无知的野蛮人。
And you've been so many places.
而你曾经去过那么多地方。
I guess it must be so.
我想那应该是(你说的)那样。
But still I cannot see.
但是仍然,我不明白。
If the savage one is me,
如果野蛮的那个人是我,
how can there be so much that you don't know?
怎么还会有那么多的东西(是)你不知道的。
You don't know.
(是)你不知道的。
You think you own whatever land you land on.
你们认为你们拥有任何一块土地 你们所登陆的。
The earth is just a dead thing you can claim.
大地只是一个没有生命的东西 你们可以声称拥有。
But I know every rock and tree and creature has a life, has a spirit,
但我知道每一块石头和(每一棵)树木 和(每一个)生物都有生命,有灵魂,
has a name.
有名字。
You think the only people who are people...
你们认为 唯一能称作人类的人...
are the people who look and think like you.
是 和你们一样 看待事物和思考的 那些人。
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger,
但是如果你 沿着一个陌生人的足迹走下去,
you'll learn things you never knew you never knew.
你会学到一些东西,(是)你从来不知道的, 你从来不知道的。
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon,
你曾经听过野狼 对着蓝谷月 嚎叫吗,
or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
或者问过笑猫座 为什么他要呲牙而笑吗?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你能唱歌吗,和着大山的所有声音?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能 用风中所有的颜色 来作画吗?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能 用风中所有的颜色 来作画吗?
Come run the hidden pine trails of the forest.
来(沿着)隐藏在森林深处的松树小路 奔跑吧。
Come taste the sun sweet berries of the earth.
来品尝那阳光一般的甜美浆果, (生长于)大地(上)的。
Come roll in all the riches all around you.
来吧,闯进 这一切围绕在你周围的财富中。
And for once never wonder what they're worth.
只是这一次,不去思考他们价值如何。
The rainstorm and the river are my brothers.
那暴风雨和河流是我的兄弟们。
The heron and the otter are my friends.
苍鹭和水獭是我的朋友。
And we are all connected to each other...
而我们都彼此相连...
in a circle in a hoop that never ends.
在一个圆圈内,在一个圆环内,永不停止的。
How high does the sycamore grow?
那梧桐树能长多高?
If you cut it down, then you'll never know...
如果你把它伐倒,那么你将永远不知道...
and you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon.
并且你将永远听不到那野狼 对着蓝谷月嚎叫。
For whether we are white or copper-skinned,
因此,不管我们是白色还是古铜色的皮肤,
we need to sing with all the voices of the mountain.
我们需要歌唱,和着大山的所有声音。
We need to paint with all the colors of the wind.
我们需要 用风中所有的色彩 作画。
You can own the earth and still all you'll own is earth,
你们能够拥有这片土地, 而且你们能拥有的一切 仍然只是泥土,
until you can paint with all the colors of the wind.
直到你们能够 用风中所有的色彩 作画。
What is it?
那是什么?
The drums. They mean trouble.
鼓声。他们意味着麻烦(来了)。
I shouldn't be here.
我不应该(再)在这里了。
- I want to see you again. - I can't.
- 我想要再见到你。 - 我不能。
- Please, don't leave. - I'm sorry.
- 请不要离开。 - 我很抱歉。
I have to go.
我不得不走。
All right! This one's ready to hoist!
好的!这个已经准备好(可以)举起来了!
- Two on each side. - Ready now? Push!
- 每边各两个人。 - 准备好了吗? 推!
- Watch it. It's slippery. - Come on, lads.
-小心点!非常滑!-加油啊,小伙子们。
It's only a little picket fence.
这只是一块小小的尖桩篱笆。
- Steady! Steady! - There you go.
- 稳住!稳住! - 到位了。
That'll keep everything out, eh, John?
那会把一切东西保持[挡]在外面,是吧,John?
Something wrong, John?
有什么不对吗,John?
What?
什么?
You've been awfully quiet the last few days.
你出奇地沉默,在过去这几天里。
Oh, he's just mad that he missed all the action.
哦,他只是怄气了,因为他错失了所有的行动。
Ah, don't worry, John.
啊,不用着急,John。
You'll get your chance to deal with the Indians.
你会得到你的机会 去对付那些印第安人的。
Yeah, we'll take care of them like we did last time, eh, mates?
是啊,我们会好好“照顾”他们的, 就像我们上次做的(那样),是吧,伙计们?
We shot ourselves an Injun or maybe two or three.
我们将亲手杀掉一个“印江”,也许两个或三个。
All right, you howling nutter, get to work!
好了,你个鬼叫的疯子,去干活!
Come on, Ben. It's just a little fun.
拜托,Ben。这只是个小娱乐[小玩笑]。
Oh, sure! We're having loads of fun, right?
哦,当然!我们有一大堆娱乐呢,不是吗?
Look at us. No gold, no food.
看看我们,没有金子,没有食物。
While Ratcliffe sits up in his tent all day, happy as a clam.
而与此同时,Ratcliffe(却)整天坐在他的帐篷里, 快乐得就像一只牡蛎。[自得其乐]
I am doomed!
我被毁了 ! [我完蛋了]
I should be wallowing in riches by now...
我(原本)应该在财物里打滚了 现在...
and I haven't found as much as a speck!
然而我还没有找到(哪怕)灰末那么多的(金子)!
Think. Think!
想想。想想!
It's got to be around here somewhere.
它[金子]应该就在这儿附近的某个地方。
Where could it be?
到底会在哪儿呢?
I've mined the forests and the hills and the swamps... And nothing!
我已经挖掘过森林、山丘 和沼泽... 而什么都没有(找到)!
Why can't I find it? What am I overlooking?
为什么我找不到?我(到底)忽略了什么?
I... I...
我...我...
I made it myself.
我自己做的。
Take that silly...
把那个蠢(东西)...
Of course! The Indians.
当然!那些印第安人。
Wiggins, why do you think those insolent heathens attacked us?
Wiggins,你觉得为什么 那些粗鲁的异教徒要袭击我们?
Because we invaded their land and cut down their trees and dug up their earth?
因为我们侵入了他们的地盘并 砍倒了他们的树,还挖开了他们的土地?
It's the gold!
这是(因为)金子!
They have it and they don't want us to take it from them.
他们拥有它[金子] 而且他们不愿意我们 拿走它,从他们(那儿)。
Well, I'll just have to take it by force, then, won't I?
好吧,那我只能用武力去夺走它了, 那么,我不该这么做吗?
You there! Where's Captain Smith?
你们那些人!Smith上尉在哪儿?
Well, he's gone.
哦,他出去了。
Aye. Your singing must have scared them off.
对。肯定是你的歌声吓得他(跑)开了。
Well, then go get him, for heaven's sake!
好吧,那么去找到他,我的老天啊!
What if we run into the Indians?
如果我们碰到印第安人怎么(办)?
That's what guns are for.
那就是枪的用处。
Now arm yourselves and get moving!
现在武装你们自己,然后开始行动!
Pocahontas.
Pocahontas.
You should be inside the village.
你应该待在村子里。
We'll be all right.
我们会没事的。
We're gathering food for when the warriors arrive.
我们正在收集食物 为了战士们到来的(时候)。
Don't go far.
不要走远了。
Now is not the time to be running off.
现在不是四处乱跑的时候。
Yes, Father.
是的,父亲。
When I see you wear that necklace, you look just like your mother.
当我看到你戴着那串项链, 你看起来就像你的母亲。
I miss her.
我想念她。
But she is still with us.
但她仍然和我们(在一起)。
Whenever the wind moves through the trees,
任何时候,当风吹过树林时,
I feel her presence.
我就感觉到她的存在。
Our people looked to her for wisdom and strength.
我们的人民把她看作智慧和力量(的象征)。
Someday, they will look to you as well.
(将来)某一天,他们也会(这样)看待你。
I would be honored by that.
我将会以此为荣。
You shouldn't be out here alone.
你不应该在外面这里,单独地。 [你不应单独待在外面]
I'll send for Kocoum.
我会派Kocoum(过来)。
All right. What is it?
好了, 那是什么?[你到底有什么事]
- What? - You're hiding something.
- 什么? - 你隐瞒着什么东西。
I'm not hiding anything.
我没有隐瞒任何东西。
Pocahontas, you can tell me.
Pocahontas,你可以告诉我。
I promise I won't tell anyone... Pocahontas, look!
我承诺我不会告诉任何人... Pocahontas,看!
It's one of them! I'm going to get...
这是他们其中的一个!我要去找...
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
I had to see you again.
我必须要再见你一次。
Pocahontas!
Pocahontas!
Pocahontas!
Pocahontas!
Please! Don't say anything.
求你!不要说任何东西。 [什么都不要说]
Quick! this way!
快!(走)这边!
- But... - Nakoma.
- 但是... - Nakoma。
Where is Pocahontas?
Pocahontas在哪儿?
I... I haven't seen her.
我... 我没有看到过她。
Pocahontas can't keep running off.
Pocahontas不能继续到处乱跑了。
It's dangerous out there.
这很危险,在外面那里。[外面很危险]
Tell her that. She listens to you.
告诉她这些。她听你的话。
Huh! Sure she does.
哼!她当然会。[她会听才怪]
This place is incredible.
这个地方真是不可思议。
And to think we came all this way, just to dig it up for gold.
而想想看我们远道而来, 只是(为了)挖开它找金子。
Gold?
金子?
- Hey, Meeko. - What's gold?
- 海,Meeko. - 什么是金子?
You know, it's, uh... it's, it's yellow.
你知道的,它,呃... 它是,它是黄色的。
It comes out of the ground. It's really valuable.
它是从地里出来的。它真的很值钱。
Oh! Here, we have lots of it. Gold.
哦!这个,我们有很多这东西。金子。
No, No! Gold is this.
不。金子是这个。
There's nothing like that around here.
这儿没有什么东西像这样,在这周围。
- No gold? - Not that I've seen.
- 没有金子? - 在我见过的(东西里)没有。[我没见过]
All this way for nothing.
跑这么一路,只为了什么都没有。 [白跑了这么远]
Well, those boys are in for a big surprise.
好吧,那帮小子们将会大吃一惊的。
- Will they leave? - Some of them might.
- 他们会离开吗? -他们中的一些可能(会离开)。
Will you go home?
你会回家吗?
Well, it's not like I have much of a home to go back to.
哦,看起来我并没有 可以称为家的地方 好回。
I've never really belonged anywhere.
我从来没有真正属于过某个地方。
You could belong here.
你可以属于这儿。
What was that?!
那是什么?
Did you see something?
你看到什么了吗?
No. No. I just, uh... I...
不,不,我只是,呃...我...
I didn't see anything, did I?
我没有看到任何东西,是不是?
Look again.
再看一次。
Let it break upon you
让它突然降临在你(身上)
Like a wave upon the sand
就像一阵海浪(拍打)在沙滩上。
Hello, John Smith.
你好,John Smith。
Pocahontas, that tree is talking to me.
Pocahontas,那棵树在对我说话。
Then you should talk back.
那么你就应该回话。
Don't be frightened, young man.
不要害怕,年轻人。
My bark is worse than my bite.
我叫得比咬得更凶。 [我并没有看起来那么吓人]
Say something.
说点什么。
What do you say to a tree?
你对一棵树(会)说些什么?
Anything you want.
任何你想要(说)的。
So, uh...
那么,呃...
Come closer, John Smith.
走得更近些,John Smith。
He has a good soul.
他一个善良的灵魂。
And he's handsome too!
而且他也很帅。
- Oh, I like her. - I knew you would.
- 哦,我喜欢她。 - 我知道你会的。
Smith!
Smith!
Smith, where are you, mate?
Smith,你在哪儿,伙计?
We can't let them see us.
我们不能让他们看见我们。
Quick! Over here.
快!那边!
This place gives me the creeps.
这个地方给我毛骨悚然的感觉。
Savages could be hiding anywhere.
野蛮人可能躲在任何地方。
Aye. Well, if you spot one, don't ask questions. Just shoot.
对的。那么,如果你瞄到一个(野蛮人), 不要问他问题。只管射击。
Watch your feet, you big oaf!
注意你的脚,你个大呆瓜!
It wasn't me. It was the tree.
不是我。是这棵树。
Oh, of course!
哦,当然了!
The tree just felt like lifting its roots and...
这棵树刚刚打算抬起它的根并且..
Let's get out of here.
让我们(赶快)离开这里。
- Ow! Run! - Ow!
- 啊哦!跑! - 啊哦!
But what about Smith?
但是Smith怎么办?
He's a big lad. He can take care of himself.
他应经是个大人了。他能照顾好自己的。
I'm glad you're on our side.
我真高兴您是我们这一边的。
There's still some snap in these old vines.
这儿仍然有点咬劲,在这些老藤蔓里。
I'd better get back before they send the whole camp out after me.
我最好赶回去,在他们派出 整个营地的人 来找我之前。
When will I see you again?
什么时候我能再次见到你?
Meet me tonight. Right here.
今晚见我。就在这儿。
Well, I haven't had this much excitement in 200 years.
好啊,我没碰到 这种非常令人兴奋的事 有二百年了。
What am I doing? I shouldn't be seeing him again.
我在做什么?我不应该再见他了。
I mean, I want to see him again.
我的意思是,我还想再见到他。
Who wouldn't? I want to see him again.
谁不想?我(也)想再见到他。
But still, something inside is telling me it's the right thing.
但是仍然,我内在的某种东西告诉我 这是对的事情。
Perhaps it's your dream.
也许这就是你的梦。
My dream?
我的梦?
Do you think he's the one the spinning arrow was pointing to?
你认为 他就是 那个人 旋转的箭 指向的?
The warriors are here!
战士们(来到)这里了!
Pocahontas, are you crazy?
Pocahontas,你疯了吗?
What were you doing with one of them? - There you are. - Kocoum!
你在做什么,和他们中的一个? - 你在这儿。- Kocoum!
Look at them! Now we have enough warriors to destroy those white demons!
看看他们。现在我们有足够多的战士 去摧毁那些白皮肤的魔鬼!
Now that we are joined by our brothers, we will defeat this enemy.
现在既然我们已(有了)我们的兄弟们加入, 我们将击败这些敌人。
Father, I need to speak with you.
父亲,我需要跟你说(一点事情)。
Not now, my daughter. The council is gathering.
现在不行,我的女儿。 参与会议者正在聚集(起来开会)。
We don't have to fight them! There must be a better way.
我们并不需要和他们开战! 这儿一定有一个更好的方法。
Sometimes our paths are chosen for us.
有时候我们的路已经被(上天)为我们选定了。
But maybe we should try talking to them.
但是也许我们应该试着和他们谈谈。
They do not want to talk.
他们不想谈判。
But if one of them did want to talk,
但是如果他们其中一个真的想要谈判,
you would listen to him, wouldn't you?
你会听他(说),是吗?
- Pocahontas. - Wouldn't you?
- Pocahontas. - 不是吗?
Of course I would. But it is not that simple.
当然我会的。但是这并不是那么简单。
Nothing is simple any more.
没有什么事情是简单的,不再。 [所有事情都不再是简单的了]
Easy, Thomas. It's me.
放松,Thomas。是我。
Oh, John. I could've killed you.
哦,John。我差点杀了你。
Not aiming like that, you couldn't.
不是瞄准得像这样,你不会(打中的)。 [像你这样瞄准是打不中的]
Keep both eyes open when you shoot.
保持两只眼睛都睁着,当你射击的时候。
You'll see twice as well.
你会看到两倍那么好。 [比你单眼瞄准的效果强一倍]
Smith, there you are!
Smith,你在这里啊!
We were looking all over for you.
我们正在到处找你。
Smith! Where have you been?
Smith! 你到哪儿去了?
I was out scouting the terrain, sir.
我出去观察地形了,长官。
Excellent. Then you must know the Indians' whereabouts.
太棒了。那么你一定知道 印第安人的行踪了。
We'll need that information for the battle.
我们将需要这些信息,为了战斗。
What battle?
什么战斗?
We will eliminate these savages once and for all.
我们将除掉这些野蛮人,一次性彻底地。
No! You can't do that!
不!你不能那么做!
Oh, can't I?
哦,我不能吗?
Look, we don't have to fight them.
看,我们没必要与他们交战。
- John, what's gotten into you? - I met one of them.
- John,有什么东西进入你了?[你鬼上身了吗] - 我遇见过他们中的一个。
- You what?! - A savage?
-你什么?! - 一个野蛮人?
They're not savages. They can help us.
他们不是野蛮人。他们能够帮助我们。
They know the land.
他们了解这片土地。
They know how to navigate the rivers.
他们知道怎样在河流上导航。
- And look. It's food. - What is it?
- 再看,这是食物。- 这是什么?
It's better than hardtack and gruel, that's for sure.
这比硬面饼和稀粥更好,那是肯定的。
I like gruel.
我喜欢稀粥。
They don't want to feed us, you ninnies!
他们不会想要喂饱我们,你们这些笨蛋!
They want to kill us! All of us!
他们想要杀死我们,我们所有的人!
They've got our gold,
他们得到了我们的金子,
and they'll do anything to keep it!
而且他们会做任何事来保住它!
But there is no gold.
但是这里没有金子。
No gold?
没有金子?
And I suppose your little Indian friend told you this?
那么我猜是你的印第安小朋友告诉你这个的?
Yes.
是的。
Lies! Lies! All of it! Murderous thieves!
谎言!谎言!所有这一切(都是谎言)! 杀人成性的小偷们!
There's no room for their kind in civilized society.
这儿没地方给他们这种人 在文明社会里。
But this is their land!
但是这儿是他们的土地!
This is my land! I make the laws here.
这是我的土地!我制定这里的法律。 [这里我说了算]
And I say anyone who so much as looks at an Indian...
而且我(下令)说 任何人 哪怕只是 看着一个印第安人...
without killing him on sight will be tried for treason and hanged!
而没有杀死他 在一见面的时候将 被判为叛国罪,并处以绞刑!
Pocahontas!
Pocahontas!
- Nakoma! - Don't go out there.
- Nakoma! - 不要走出这里。
I lied for you once. Don't ask me to do it again.
我为你撒了一次谎。不要让我再做一次。
I have to do this.
我必须要做这件事。
- He's one of them! - You don't know him.
- 他是他们中的一个! - 你不了解他。
If you go out there,
如果你走出这儿,
you'll be turning your back on your own people.
你将是在背叛你自己的族人。
I'm trying to help my people.
我正在设法帮助我的族人。
Pocahontas, please. You're my best friend.
Pocahontas,求求你。你是我最好的朋友。
I don't want you to get hurt.
我不想(看到)你受到伤害。
I won't. I know what I'm doing.
我不会的。我知道我正在做什么。
Pocahontas, no!
Pocahontas,不!
Ratcliffe wouldn't take us halfway around the world for nothing.
Ratcliffe不会带着我们绕过了半个世界 只为了什么都找不到的。
But what if Smith is right?
但是如果Smith是对的呢?
What if there is no gold?
如果这里(真的)没有金子呢?
If you ask me, Ratcliffe's been lying to us since we left London.
如果你问我,Ratcliffe(早就)在骗我们, 从我们离开伦敦时(开始)。
Listen to you, ya bunch of idiots.
听听你们(说的),你们这些白痴。
Those savages didn't attack us for nothing.
那些野蛮人不会进攻我们 只为无原因的。 [不会无缘由地进攻我们]
They're hiding something.
他们在隐藏着什么东西。
If they do have the gold, I reckon we'll have to fight them.
如果他们真的有金子, 我估计我们必须跟他们打仗。
Either too hot or too cool.
不是太热就是太冷。
I haven't been comfortable since we got here.
我没有舒服过,自从我们到了这儿。
Oh, I know. I've been itching a lot.
哦,我知道。我也痒得难受。
- Follow him. - Yes, Governor.
-跟着他。 - 是的,总督。
I want to know where he's sneaking off to.
我想知道他偷偷摸摸地去哪里。
Yes, sir.
是的,长官。
And if you happen to see any Indians, shoot them.
然后如果你碰巧看见 任何印第安人,射杀他。
Oh, and Thomas, you've been a slipshod sailor and a poor excuse for a soldier.
哦,还有,Thomas,你一直是一个差劲的 水手,作为士兵你也是差劲的。
Don't disappoint me again.
不要再让我失望了。
- Kocoum. - What is it?
- Kocoum。- 什么事?
It's Pocahontas.
是(关于)Pocahontas。
What's wrong? Is she all right?
有什么不对吗?她好吗?
I think she's in trouble.
我想她有麻烦了。
The earth is trembling, child. What's happened?
大地在颤抖,孩子。发生什么事了。
The warriors are here!
战士们来这里了。
- Pocahontas! - John!
- Pocahontas! - John!
Listen to me.
听我说。
My men are planning to attack your people.
我们的人正在计划进攻你的族人。
You've got to warn them.
你得去警告他们。
Maybe it's not too late to stop this.
也许这还不算太晚,去阻止这(场战争)。
You have to come with me and talk to my father.
你必须和我一起回去,并和我父亲谈谈。
Pocahontas, talking isn't going to do any good.
Pocahontas,谈话不会有什么用处的。
I already tried talking to my men,
我已经试着跟我们的人谈了,
but everything about this land has them spooked.
但是关于这片土地的每件事情 都让他们疑神疑鬼。
That's the strangest creature I've ever seen.
那是我曾经见过的最奇怪的生物。
Percy?!
Percy?!
Easy, Percy! Come here!
放松点,Percy! 到这儿来!
Meeko, come back!
Meeko,回来!
You see what I mean?
你明白我的意思了吧?
Once two sides want to fight, nothing can stop them.
一旦双方想要打仗,没有什么能阻挡他们。
Come Come here, both of you!
过来,你们俩!
It's all right! He's a friend!
没关系,他是一个朋友!
Bad! Bad dog! Sit!
坏!坏狗!坐下!
- What are you doing? Meeko! - Percy, get back here!
- 你在干什么?Meeko! - Percy,回到这里来!
What are you doing? Stop that!
你在干什么?停下!
All right, that's enough!
好了,够了!
It's enough to make your sap boil.
这(吵闹)足够让我的树汁沸腾了。
Now then, there's something I want to show you. Look.
那么现在,这儿有样东西 我想给你们看看。
The ripples.
波纹。
What about them?
跟它们有什么关系?
So small at first, then look how they grow.
如此之小在一开始,然后看看它们如何长大。
But someone has to start them.
但是某个人必须引发它们。
They're not going to listen to us.
他们不会听我们的。
Young man, sometimes the right path is not the easiest one.
年轻人,有时候 正确的路(并) 不是最容易的那一条。
Don't you see?
难道你不明白?
Only when the fighting stops can you be together.
只有当争斗停止了,你们才能在一起。
All right. Let's go talk to your father.
好吧,让我们去和你父亲谈谈。
Kocoum! No!
Kocoum! 不!
Kocoum!
Kocoum!
Leave him alone!
放开他!
Kocoum! Stop!
Kocoum! 停下!
Both eyes open.
双眼都睁开。
- Thomas! - Is he...
- Thomas! - 他已经...
You killed him.
你杀了他。
- I thought that... - Get away from him!
- 我以为那... - 离他远点!
Pocahontas, it won't help! He was only...
Pocahontas,这样(做)没用的!他只是...
He killed him!
他杀了他!
Thomas, get out of here!
Thomas,离开这儿。
Get out of here!
离开这儿!
Who did this?
谁干的?
Pocahontas was out in the woods.
Pocahontas在(村子)外面的树林里。
Kocoum went to find her and this white man attacked him.
Kocoum去找她,然后这个白人袭击了他。
Your weapons are strong, but now our anger is stronger.
你们的武器很强大, 但是现在我们的怒火更强大。
At sunrise he will be the first to die!
在太阳升起的时候,他将是第一个(被处)死的!
But, Father...
但是,父亲...
I told you to stay in the village.
我告诉过你待在村子里。
You disobeyed me.
你违反了我(的命令)。
You have shamed your father!
你使你的父亲蒙羞!
I was only trying to help.
我只是试图帮忙。
Because of your foolishness, Kocoum is dead!
正因为你的愚蠢,Kocoum死了!
Take him away!
把他带走!
Kocoum was just coming to protect me.
Kocoum 只是想来保护我。
Pocahontas, I sent Kocoum after you.
Pocahontas,我让Kocoum追踪你的。
I was worried about you.
我很担心你。
I thought I was doing the right thing.
我原以为我做了件正确的事。
All this happened because of me.
所有这些事的发生都是因我而起。
And now I'll never see John Smith again.
而我现在再也见不到John Smith了。
Come with me.
跟我来。
Pocahontas wants to look into the eyes of the man who killed Kocoum.
Pocahontas 想要正视 那个杀死Kocoum的人 的眼睛。
Be quick.
快一点。
Pocahontas.
Pocahontas。
I'm so sorry.
我非常抱歉。
For what? This?
为了什么?这件事吗?
I've gotten out of worse scrapes than this.
我曾经摆脱过比这个更糟糕的困境。
Can't think of any right now, but...
(虽然)现在不能想起来 以前任何脱困的经历,但是...
It would've been better if we'd never met.
一切可能会更好,如果我们从来没有相遇。
None of this would've happened.
这些(事情)中(也没有)任何一件会发生了。
Pocahontas, look at me.
Pocahontas,看着我。
I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you.
我宁愿明天死去,(也)不要 活上一百年,(却)没有认识你。
Pocahontas.
Pocahontas。
- I can't leave you. - You never will.
- 我不能离开你。- 你永远不会的。
No matter what happens to me, I'll always be with you. Forever.
无论我发生了什么事。 我会一直和你在一起。永远。
Help! Somebody help! Help! Help!
帮忙,谁来帮帮忙!
Easy, lad. What is it?
别紧张,小子。是什么事?
It's Smith! They got him!
是Smith!他们抓住了他!
- Who got him? - The savages!
- 谁抓住他了? - 野蛮人!
- Savages? - They captured him, dragged him off!
- 野蛮人? -他们逮住了他,拖走了他!
- Where'd they take him? - They headed north.
- 他们把他带到哪里去了? - 他们向北面去了。
- How many were there? - I don't know. At least a dozen.
- 那儿有多少人? - 我不知道。至少一打。[一打=12]
- Filthy beasts! - Ratcliffe was right!
- 肮脏的畜生! - Ratcliffe是对的!
It's perfect, Wiggins. I couldn't have planned this better myself.
这太完美了,Wiggins。 我自己(甚至)不可能计划出更好的。
The gold is as good as mine.
那些金子几乎就是我的啦。
We've got to save him! He'd do the same for any of us!
我们必须去救他!他(也)会做同样的事情的, 为我们中的任何人。
- Thomas is right! We've got to do something! - And so we shall.
- Thomas说的对。我们必须做些什么! - 并且因此我们将会(做些什么)。
I told you those savages couldn't be trusted.
我告诉过你们那些野蛮人是不能被信任的。
-That's right. - Smith tried to befriend them,
-对啊。- Smith试着去和他们交朋友,
and look what they've done to him!
然而看看他们对他做了什么!
But now I say it's time to rescue our courageous comrade.
但是现在我说,是时候 去营救我们勇敢的同伴了。
At daybreak, we attack!
在破晓时分,我们出击!
What can you expect from filthy little heathens.
你们能期待什么 从肮脏的小异教徒们。
Here's what you get when races are diverse.
这就是你们得到的,当种族不同的时候。
Their skins are hellish red. They're only good when dead.
他们的皮肤是地狱般的红色。 他们只有死掉时才算好人。
They're vermin, as I said and worse.
他们是害虫,就像我说的,并且更糟。
They're savages, savages.
他们是野蛮人,野蛮人。
-Barely even human. - Savages, savages.
- 甚至几乎不是人类。-野蛮人,野蛮人。
Drive them from our shore.
把他们赶出我们的海岸。
They're not like you and me which means they must be evil.
他们不像你和我, 这意味着 他们一定是恶魔。
We must sound the drums of war.
我们必须敲响战争的鼓声。
They're savages, savages. Dirty shrieking devils.
他们是野蛮人,野蛮人。 肮脏的尖叫着的魔鬼。
Now we sound the drums of war.
现在我们敲响战争的鼓声。
This is what we feared. The pale face is a demon.
这正是我们担心的。那些白脸的都是魔鬼。
The only thing they feel at all is greed.
唯一一件东西他们能够感受到的 是贪婪。
Beneath that milky hide there's emptiness inside.
在那乳白色的皮肤之下,那里面是空虚。
I wonder if they even bleed.
我怀疑他们是否会流血。
They're savages, savages.
他们是野蛮人,野蛮人。
- Barely even human. -Savages, savages.
-甚至几乎不是人类。-野蛮人,野蛮人。
Killers at the core.
本质是凶手。
They're different from us which means they can't be trusted.
他们和我们不一样, 这意味着他们不能被信任。
We must sound the drums of war.
我们必须敲响战争的鼓声。
They're savages, savages.
他们是野蛮人,野蛮人。
First we deal with this one.
首先我们来处理这一个。
- Then we sound the drums of war. - Savages, savages.
- 然后我们敲响战争的鼓声。 - 野蛮人,野蛮人。
Let's go get a few, men!
让我们去干掉几个,伙计们!
- Savages. - Savages.
- 野蛮人。- 野蛮人。
Now it's up to you, men.
然在就靠你们了,伙计们。
- Savages. - Savages.
- 野蛮人。- 野蛮人。
Barely even human.
甚至几乎不是人类。
Now we sound the drums of war.
现在我们敲响战争的鼓声。
They're going to kill him at sunrise, Grandmother Willow.
他们准备杀死他,在日出时,柳树婆婆。
You have to stop them.
你得去制止他们。
- I can't. - Child, remember your dream.
- 我不能。 - 孩子,记住你的梦。
I was wrong, Grandmother Willow. I followed the wrong path.
我错了,柳树婆婆。 我走了错误的路。
I feel so lost.
我感到很迷茫。
The compass?
指南针?
Spinning arrow.
旋转的箭。
It's the arrow from your dream.
这就是那支箭,来自你的梦的。 [这就是你梦里的那支箭]
I was right! It was pointing to him.
我是对的!它正指向他。
- Sunrise. - It's not too late, child.
- 日出. - (还)不太晚,孩子。
Let the spirits of the earth guide you.
让大地的精灵来指引你。
You know your path, child.
你知道你的路,孩子。
Now follow it!
现在跟着它(去吧)。
This will be the day.
这将是那一天。[就在今日了]
Let's go, men!
让我们出发,伙计们!
This will be the morning.
这将是那个早晨。[就在这个早晨]
Bring out the prisoner!
把那个囚犯带出来!
-We will see them dying in the dust. - I don't know what I can do.
-我们将看到 他们 死去,(倒)在尘土中。 -我不知道有什么是我能做的。
Still, I know I've got to try.
仍然,我知道我必须去尝试。
- Now we make them pay.
- 现在我们让他们付出(代价)。
- Eagle, help my feet to fly. - Now, without a warning.
- 鹰啊,帮助我的双脚飞起来吧。 - 现在,没有一声警告。
- Mountain, help my heart be great. -Now we leave them blood and bone and rust.
- 大山啊,帮助我的心(变得)更强大。 -现在我们(只)留给他们血、骨头和废墟。
- Spirits of the earth and sky. - It's them or us.
- 大地和天空的精灵们啊。 - 不是他们(死),就是我们(亡)。
- Please don't let it be too late. - They're just a bunch of...
- 请不要让这太晚了。- 他们只是一群...
- Filthy, stinking savages - Savages
- 肮脏发臭的野蛮人。 - 野蛮人。
- Demon - Devil - Kill them!
- 魔鬼 - 恶魔 - 杀死他们!
- Savages, savages. - What are we waiting for?
- 野蛮人,野蛮人。 -我们在等什么?
Destroy their evil race until there's not a trace left.
摧毁他们邪恶的种族, 直到没有一条痕迹留下。
- How loud... - We will sound the drums of war.
- 多么嘹亮啊... - 我们将敲响战争的鼓声。
- Are the drums of war. - Now we sound the drums of war.
- 是那战争的鼓声。 - 现在我们敲响战争的鼓声。
- Now we see what comes of trying to be chums. - Now we sound the drums...
- 现在我们看到了试图去交好(异族)的下场。 - 现在我们敲响战争的鼓声。
- Is the death of all I love carried in the drumming of war. - No!
-这战鼓声带来了我那最爱的人的死讯吗? -不!
If you kill him, you'll have to kill me too.
如果你要杀死他,你将必须也杀死我。
Daughter, stand back.
女儿,后退。
I won't! I love him, Father.
我不!我爱他,父亲。
What?
什么?
Look around you. This is where the path of hatred has brought us.
看看你的周围。这就是 你们被仇恨之路所引导的结果。
This is the path I choose, Father. What will yours be?
这是我选择的那条(与你们相反的)路, 父亲。而你的(路)将会是什么?
My daughter speaks with a wisdom beyond her years.
我女儿说的话, 带着一种智慧,超乎她的年龄。
We have all come here with anger in our hearts,
我们所有人来到这里, 都带着怒火 在我们心中,
but she comes with courage and understanding.
但是她来了,带着勇气和理解。
From this day forward, if there is to be more killing, it will not start with me.
从今往后,如果这儿有 更多杀戮,那将不会由我开始。
Release him.
放了他。
Now's our chance! Fire!
现在是我们的机会!开火!
- No! - What?
- 不! - 什么?
- They let him go. - They don't want to fight.
-他们让他走。-他们不想打仗。
It's a trick! Don't you see? Fire!
这是个骗局!你们不明白吗?开火!
Fine. I'll settle this myself.
好吧。我自己来解决。
No!
不!
John!
John!
- You shot him! - He stepped right... right into it. It's his own fault.
-你打中了他! -他正好...正好撞上去的。 这是他自己的错!
- Smith was right all along. - We never should've listened to you.
- Smith一直是对的。 - 我们从头至尾(都)不该听信你(的话)。
- Get the gun! - Traitors!
- 缴(他的)枪! - 叛徒!
Unhand me, I say! How dare you!
放开我,我说!你们好大的胆子!
- Put him in chains! - I'll see you all hanged for this!
- 把他铐起来! - 我要看着你们全都因此被吊死!
And gag him as well!
把他的嘴也堵起来!
- Is he gonna make it, Thomas? - The sooner he gets back to England, the better.
-他能够挺过去吗,Thomas? -越快(让)他回到英格兰,(情况就)越好。
Well, let's hope the wind is with him.
好吧,让我们祝愿风与他同在。[一帆风顺]
Is the ship ready yet?
船准备好了吗?
Any minute now. Just loading the last bit of cargo.
现在随时(可以出发)。 只是在装载最后一点货物。
How dare you! Untie me at once!
你们竟敢!立刻给我松绑!
I'll have your heads for this!
我会要了你们的脑袋,为此!
And he came so highly recommended.
而他曾是如此被高调推崇的。
The ship's almost ready.
船已经大致准备好了。
We'd better get you on board.
我们最好把你弄到船上。
We'll lose the tide.
(否则)我们会错过潮汐的。
No, not yet.
不,不要现在。
- She said she'd be here. - Look.
- 她说了她会来的。 - 看。
Going back is his only chance.
回去是他唯一的机会。
He'll die if he stays here.
他会死的,如果他留在这里。
Here. It's from Grandmother Willow's bark.
(拿着)这个。这是来自柳树婆婆的树皮。
It'll help with the pain.
它可以帮助止痛。
What pain? I've had worse pain than this.
什么痛?我曾经有过比这更严重的伤。
Can't think of any right now, but...
现在不能记起某些,但是...
You are always welcome among our people.
你永远都是受欢迎的,在我们的族人中。
Thank you, my brother.
谢谢,我的兄弟。
I thought you didn't like strangers.
我原以为你不喜欢陌生人。
My mother's necklace.
我母亲的项链。
See ya, Percy.
再见,Percy。
Come with me?
和我一起走吧?
You must choose your own path.
你必须选择你自己的路。
I'm needed here.
这里需要我。
Then I'll stay with you.
那么,我会留下来陪你。
No. You have to go back.
不,你必须回去。
- But I can't leave you. - You never will.
-但我不能离开你。- 你永远不会(离开我)。
No matter what happens, I'll always be with you.
无论发生什么事,我会一直和你在一起。
Forever.
永远。
- Good luck, lad. - Godspeed, John.
- 祝你好运,伙计。 - 一路平安,John。
- The crew already? - Aye, sir!
- 船员们准备好了吗? - 好的,长官!
Set the mainsails!
升起主帆!
Weigh anchor!
起锚!
- Let go of the topgallants! - Aye, sir!
- 放开上桅帆! -好的,长官!
If I never knew you,
如果我从未认识你,
if I never felt this love,
如果我从未感到这份爱,
I would have no inkling of how precious life can be.
我将不会察觉到 生命可以是如此珍贵。
And I'm so grateful to you.
而我非常地感谢你。
I'd have lived my whole life through
(否则)我将会度过我的一生
Lost forever
永远地迷失
If I never knew you
如果我从未认识你
If I never knew you
如果我从未认识你
I'd be safe but half as real.
我会很安全,但却残缺了人生。
Never knowing I could feel a love so strong and true.
从未想到我能感觉到... 爱会如此强烈和真挚。
- Oh, if I never knew you. - There's no moment I'd regret
- 哦,如果我从未认识你。 - 我永远都不会后悔。
- If I never knew your love. - Since the moment that we met.
- 如果不曾感到你的爱。 - 从我们见面的那一刻。
- I would have no inkling of... - If our time has gone too fast.
- 我将不会知道... - 如果我们的时间去得太快。
- how precious life can be. - I've lived at last.
-生命是多么珍贵。 -至少我已活过一次。
Yeah, yeah
是的,是的。
I thought our love would be so beautiful.
我以为我们的爱将会如此美丽。
So beautiful.
如此美丽。
Somehow we'd make the whole world bright.
我们甚至可以让整个世界充满光明。
I thought our love would be so beautiful.
我想我们的爱将会如此美丽。
We'd turn the darkness into light.
我们会将黑暗变成光明。
And still my heart is saying we were right.
而我的心仍然一直在说我们是对的。
We were right.
我们是对的。
- And if I never knew you. - If I never knew you.
- 如果我从未认识你。- 如果我从未认识你。
I'd have lived my whole life through empty as the sky.
我将会虚度我的一生,空荡荡就像天空。
Never knowing why...
却从来不知道为什么...
lost forever.
永远迷失。
If I never knew you.
如果我从未认识你。
Yeah.
是的。
You think you own whatever land you land on.
你们认为你们拥有 你们所登陆的任何一块土地。
The earth is just a dead thing you can claim.
大地只是一个没有生命的东西, 你们可以声称拥有。
But I know every rock and tree and creature has a life, has a spirit,
但我知道每一块石头和(每一棵)树木 和(每一个)生物都有生命,有灵魂,
has a name.
有名字。
You think the only people who are people...
你们认为 唯一能称作人类的人...
are the people who look and think like you.
是 和你们一样 看待事物和思考的 那些人。
But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger,
但是如果你 沿着一个陌生人的足迹走下去,
you'll learn things you never knew, you never knew.
你会学到一些东西,(是)你从来不知道的。
Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon,
你曾经听过野狼 对着蓝谷月 嚎叫吗,
or let the eagle tell you where he's been?
或者让苍鹰告诉你 他曾去过的地方吗?
Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain?
你能和着大山的所有声音唱歌吗?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能 用风中所有的颜色 来作画吗?
Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
你能 用风中所有的颜色 来作画吗?
How high does the sycamore grow?
那梧桐树能长多高?
If you cut it down, then you'll never know...
如果你把它伐倒,那么你将永远不知道...
and you'll never hear the wolf cry to the blue corn moon.
并且你将永远听不到那野狼 对着蓝谷月嚎叫。
For whether we are white or copper-skinned,
因此,不管我们是白色还是古铜色的皮肤,
we need to sing with all the voices of the mountain.
我们需要和着大山的所有声音歌唱。
We need to paint with all the colors of the wind.
我们需要 用风中所有的色彩 作画。
You can own the earth and still all you'll own is earth,
你们能够拥有这片土地, 而且你们能拥有的一切仍然只是泥土,
until you can paint with all the colors of the wind.
直到你们能够 用风中所有的色彩 作画。