After Mr. Heckles dies and leaves all his belongings to Monica and Rachel, Chandler worries he will die alone just like him. Meanwhile, Phoebe and Ross argue over evolution. 哈克先生去世后,留下他所有的财产莫妮卡和瑞秋,我担心他会孤独的死去就像他。同时,菲比和罗斯争论的演变。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
- Hey. GROUP: Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
So how was Joan? Broke up with her.
- 琼还好吗? - 跟她分手了
GROUP: Oh, why?
- 哦,为什么? - 哦,为什么?
Don't tell me. Because of the big nostril thing?
别说,是鼻孔太大的问题吗?
They were huge.
真的很大!
When she sneezed, bats flew out of them.
她打喷嚏的时候 会有蝙蝠飞出来
Come on, they were not that huge.
得了吧,没那么大啦
I'm telling you, she leaned back, I could see her brain.
我告诉你 她一躺下我就能看穿她的大脑
How many women will you reject...
你还要拒绝多少好女人
...over the most superficial, insignificant things?
只为了外表或不重要的小事…?
Hold it. Hold it. I gotta side with Chandler on this one.
等等,这次我要站在钱德这一边
When I first moved to the city, I went out with this girl.
我刚搬到这里的时候 有跟一个女孩约会
Really hot. Great kisser...
真的很辣、很会接吻
...but she had the biggest Adam's apple.
可是她的喉结超大的
Drove me nuts.
快把我逼疯了
- You or me? - I got it.
- 你来还是我来? - 我来好了
Joey, women don't have Adam's apples.
乔伊,女人是没有喉结的
Heh, heh. You guys are messing with me, right?
你们又在恶整我了,对吧?
GROUP: Yeah. We are.
对,正是!
That's a good one. For a second there, I was like, whoa!
这次很厉害 刚才我还在想〝哦!〞
So you name one woman that you broke up with for an actual real reason.
你举出一个有实际的理由才分手的女人
Maureen Rasillo.
玛琳·摩丝拉
Because she doesn't hate Yanni is not a real reason.
她不讨厌雅尼 不能算是实际的理由
Hello, Mr. Heckles.
哈罗,黑考斯先生
You're doing it again.
你们又来了
We're not doing anything.
我们没做什么啊
You're stomping. It's disturbing my birds.
你们在跺脚 吵到我的鸟了
You don't have birds.
你又没有养鸟
I could have birds.
我原可养鸟的
Okay, we'll try to keep it down. Thank you.
- 我们会尽量小声啦 - 谢谢
I'm going to rejoin my dinner party.
我要回去享受我的晚宴了
RACHEL: All right, bye-bye.
好吧,拜拜
CHANDLER: Okay, Janice. You gotta give me Janice. That wasn't about being picky.
好,珍妮丝,就说珍妮丝好了 那可不叫挑剔了
ROSS: We'll give you Janice.
珍妮丝为例还可以
I miss Janice, though.
虽然说我会想念珍妮丝
Hello, Chandler Bing!
哈罗,钱德宾!
Oh, my God! JOEY: Oh, Chandler!
- 哦,我的天! - 哦,钱德!
Now! Now!
快!快!
That's it.
就是这样
There! Faster!
对!快点!
Ugh. Stop with the broom! We're not making noise!
放下你的扫把!我们又没有制造噪音!
RACHEL: We won.
我们赢了
- We won! Whoo! - Whoo!
我们成功了!
Mr. Heckles.
黑考斯先生!
- How did this happen? - He was sweeping.
- 怎么发生的? - 当时他一定是在扫地
They found a broom in his hand.
他们发现他还拿着扫把
GROUP: Oh. RACHEL: Oh, dear God. - That's terrible. - I know.
- 太可怕了 - 我知道
I was sweeping yesterday.
昨天我也有扫地
- It could've been me. RACHEL: Yeah.
也有可能是我
JOEY: Sure. - Sweeping. You never know.
扫地 真是没想到
Never know.
真是天晓得
Okay, it's very faint, but I can still sense him in the building.
好,很微弱,不过我还是可以感觉到他还在这栋建筑物里
Go into the light, Mr. Heckles!
快走到光里面,黑考斯先生!
CHANDLER: Okay, Phoebe.
好了,菲比
I'm sorry, but sometimes they need help.
很抱歉 不过有时候他们是需要协助的
JOEY: Yeah. - Here we go.
- 对 - 又来了
That's fine, go ahead and scoff.
没关系,你们尽管嘲笑我
There are a lot of things I don't believe in...
有很多东西我并不相信
...but that doesn't mean they're not true.
也不代表那些东西就不存在
Such as?
比如?
Like crop circles or the Bermuda Triangle or evolution.
比如玉米田的圆圈圈 或百慕达三角,或进化论
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇,哇,哇
What, you don't believe in evolution?
哈?你不相信进化论?
No. Not really.
不是很信
You don't believe in evolution?
你不相信进化论?
I don't know. It's just, you know...
我不知道 只是,就是…
Monkeys, Darwin, it's a nice story. I just think it's a little too easy.
猴子啦、达尔文啦,故事是不赖 我只是觉得太简单了
"Too easy"? Too...
〝太简单〞?太…
The process of every living thing on this planet evolving...
本星球上所有生物的进化过程…
...over millions of years from single-celled organisms is "too easy"?
从单细胞生物开始千百万年的进化 你说〝太简单〞了?
Yeah, I just don't buy it.
对,我就是不相信这套理论
Excuse me. Evolution is not for you to buy, Phoebe.
抱歉,进化论 不在于你信或不信,菲比
Evolution is scientific fact, like the air we breathe...
进化论是科学的事实 就像我们所呼吸的空气
...like gravity.
就像地心引力
Okay, don't get me started on gravity.
别惹我开始谈地心引力
You, uh...
你…
You don't believe in gravity?
你不相信地心引力?
Well, it's not so much that, you know, I don't believe in it.
不在于我信或不信啦
Lately I get the feeling that...
只是我近来觉得…
...I'm not so much being pulled down as I am being pushed.
我没感受到一股拉力 倒是觉得很被压抑
Pushed.
被压抑
Uh-oh. It's Isaac Newton and he's pissed.
牛顿来了 而且他很火大
There she is. And over there, that's the other one.
她在,还有另外那个 就在那边
This is Mr. Buddy Boyle, Heckles' attorney. He'd like to talk to you.
他是黑考斯的律师巴迪 他要跟你们谈谈
What can we do for you?
我们能帮什么忙?
All right, kids, here's the deal.
好了,孩子们,情况是这样
According my client's will...
根据我客户的遗嘱
...he wants to leave all his earthly possessions...
他想把他所有的资产留给…
...to "the noisy girls in the apartment above mine."
〝住在我公寓上方那些吵死人的女孩子们〞
What about his family?
他的家人呢?
- He didn't have any. JOEY: Whoa.
他没有家人
Okay, so let's talk money.
好,那我们就来谈钱的问题
All right, there was none.
可以,钱是没有
Now, let's talk signing.
现在,谈签着的事了
You be noisy girl number one. You be noisy girl number two.
你是第一号吵死人女孩 你是第二号吵死人女孩
I can't believe that this whole time we thought he hated us.
很难相信 我们一直以为他很讨厌我们
Isn't it amazing how much you can touch someone's life...
真是令人诧异 能如此触及别人的生命…
...without even knowing it?
却浑然不觉?
Would you look at this dump?
你们看看这堆垃圾!
He hated us! This was his final revenge!
他真的很恨我们!这是他最后的复仇!
Ever seen so much crap!
我从没见过这么多垃圾!
Actually, I think this apartment sullies the good name of crap.
我想事实上 这间公寓污辱了垃圾的美名
Check this out.
你们看看
Can I have this?
这个可以给我吗?
How can you not believe in evolution?
你怎么可能不相信进化论?
I don't know, just don't. Look at this funky shirt!
我不知道,就是不信 你们看看这件怪衬衫!
Pheebs, I've studied evolution my entire adult life.
菲比,我整个成年生涯都在研究进化论
And I can tell you, we've collected fossils from all over the world...
我们从全球各地搜集许多化石
...that actually show the evolution of different species.
这些化石真的可以显现不同物种的进化
I mean, you can literally see them...
我是说,你真的可以看到
...evolving through time.
这些物种长时间的进化
Really? You can actually see it?
真的?真的看得到?
You bet! In the U.S., China, Africa, all over!
那是一定的!美国、中国、非洲、全世界都有!
See, I didn't know that.
这样啊,我不晓得
Well, there you go.
嗯,你长知识了
PHOEBE: Huh.
呵
So now the real question is, who put those fossils there and why?
真正的关键在于是谁把化石放在那里的,又为了什么?
Hey. Look at this. My Big Book of Grievances.
看看这东西!〝我的牢骚语录〞
Hey, there's me.
嘿,有我!
"April 17th, excessive noise...
〝4月17日,巨大的噪音…
...ltalian guy comes home with a date." Yeah.
意大利佬带约会对象回家〞
Chandler, you're in here too.
钱德你看 也有你
"April 18th, excessive noise...
〝4月18日,巨大噪音…
...ltalian guy's gay roommate brings home dry cleaning."
意大利佬的同志室友带干洗衣物回家〞
Well, that's excellent.
嗯,记录得很好
Monica, look at this lamp.
摩妮卡,看看这盏灯
Is this tacky or what? We have to have this.
这算俗气或什么? 这个我们一定要
I think we have enough regular lamps.
我想我们一般的灯已经够多了
What? Come on, it's not like...
什么?得了,我又不是…
...I'm asking for this girlie clock or anything.
想要这种娃娃型的钟 或什么的
Which, by the way, I also think is really cool.
对了,我觉得这个也很酷
Look, it doesn't go with any of my stuff.
喂, 这跟我的东西不搭啦
Well, what about my stuff?
嗯, 那我的东西呢?
You don't have any stuff.
你又没有任何东西
You still think of it as your apartment, don't you?
你还是认为那是你的公寓对吧?
Mmm... No. Yes, you do.
- 不是 - 是,你是的
You think of it as your apartment and I just rent a room.
你认为那是你的公寓 我只是租一间房间而已
Mmm...
唔
Okay, while you "mmm" on that, I'll go find a place for my new lamp.
你继续〝嗯〞好了 我要去找个地方放我的新台灯
Okay, Pheebs. See how I'm making these little toys move?
好,菲比 看到我怎么动这些小玩具的吗?
Opposable thumbs!
拇指相对论!
Without evolution, how do you explain opposable thumbs?
若非进化论 你如何解释拇指相对论?
Maybe the Overlords needed them to steer their spacecrafts.
也许是那些太空舰长为了操纵太空舰才衍生的
Tell me you're joking.
跟我说你只是在开玩笑
Look, can't we just say that you believe in something and I don't?
喂,这样说好了 你相信某事但我不信
- No. No, Pheebs, we can't. - Why not?
- 不,菲比,不可以 - 有何不可?
What is this obsessive need you have to make everybody agree with you?
干嘛非要别人认同你的看法呢?
No, what's that all about? You know what I think?
到底是为什么?
I think maybe it's time you put Ross under the microscope.
也许是你把〝罗斯〞放在显微镜下的时候了
Is there blood coming out of my ears?
有血从我耳里喷出来吗?
Check it out. Heckles' high-school yearbook.
你们看 黑考斯的中学纪念册
Wow. He looks so normal.
哇,他看起来很正常耶!
He's even kind of cute.
他甚至有点可爱
"Heckles, you crack me up in science class.
〝黑考斯,连自然课你都能让我开怀大笑
You're the funniest kid in school."
你是全校最好玩的小孩〞
- Funniest? Heckles? - That's what it says.
- 最好玩?黑考斯? - 上面是这样说的
Wow. Heckles was voted class clown, and so was I.
黑考斯曾当选班上的小丑 我也是
He was right. Would you listen to that?
他是对的! 你们听听看
I'd call that excessive.
我也会称之为巨大的噪音
- Whoa. - What?
什么?
Heckles played clarinet in band, and I played clarinet.
黑考斯在乐团吹竖笛 我也吹竖笛
And he was in the scale modeler's club and I was...
他是模型社团的会员 我也是…
Well, there was no club, but I sure thought they were cool.
我们是没有社团 不过我真的觉得他们很酷
So? You were both dorks.
那又怎样? 你们两个都是书呆子
Big deal.
有啥大不了的?
I just think it's weird, you know? Heckles and me...
我只是觉得很诡异,知道吗? 黑考斯跟我…
Heckles and me. Me...
黑考斯跟我 我…
Me and Heckles.
我跟黑考斯
Hey, would you knock it off!
嘿,你们别吵了!
Ah!
啊!
Have you been here all night?
你整晚都在这里吗?
Look at this.
看看这个
Pictures of all the women Heckles went out with.
所有跟黑考斯交往过的女人
Look what he wrote on them. "Vivian, too tall."
看看他写的评语 〝薇薇安,太高〞
"Madge, big gums."
〝玛斯,牙龈太露〞
"Too loud."
〝太吵〞
"Too smart." "Makes noise when she eats."
〝太聪明〞 〝吃东西时太大声〞
This is me.
这就是我
This is what I do.
这就是我的作法
I'm gonna end up alone, just like he did.
我会一人孤独的死去 就像他这样
Chandler, Heckles was a nut case.
钱德,黑考斯是个神经病
Our trains are on the same track.
我们的火车走在相同的轨道上
I'm coming up 30 years behind him, but the stops are all the same.
我是落后他30年 可是终点站完全一样
Bitter Town...
苦涩的小镇…
...Alone-ville, Hermit Junction!
孤单的小城,隐者小站!
You know what we gotta do? Get you out of here.
知道我们该怎么做吗? 带你离开这里
Come on, I'll buy you breakfast.
来吧,我请你吃早餐
What if I never find somebody? Or worse, what if I found her...
万一我永远找不到对象呢? 或更惨,万一我找到了…
...but I dumped her because she pronounces it "supposably"?
就因为她的口头禅是〝有可能〞就甩掉她了呢?
Chandler, come on, you're gonna find somebody.
钱德,得了吧 你会找到对象的
How do you know that? How?
你哪会知道呢?哪会?
I don't know. I'm just trying to help you out.
我是不知道 我只是想拉你一把
You guys will all get married...
你们都会结婚
...and I'll end up alone.
而我会孤寂而终
Will you promise me something?
你能答应我一件事吗?
When you're married, will you invite me over for holidays?
等你结婚后 你可以都邀我过去过节吗?
I don't know what we'll be doing.
我不晓得到时候 我们会想做什么
I mean, what if we're over at her folks' place?
我是指 万一我们得去她爸妈家过节呢?
Yeah, I understand.
对,我了解
You can come over and watch the Super Bowl.
你倒是可以过来看超级杯
Every year, all right?
每年都来,好吗?
You know what? I'm not gonna end up like this.
知道吗? 我不要这种结局
I'll see you, man.
我们待会儿见,老兄
Jeez.
咦呀
"Supposably."
〝有可能〞
Supposably.
有可能!
Did they go to the zoo?
他们到动物园去了吗?
Supposably.
有可能
Hi. It's me.
嗨,是我
Oh, my God!
哦,我的天!
Janice? You called Janice?
珍妮丝?你打给珍妮丝?
Yes. Janice.
对,珍妮丝
Why is that difficult to comprehend?
你们为何如此难以理解?
You remember Janice, right?
你还记得珍妮丝吧?
Yes. She was smart, she was pretty and she honestly cared about me.
对,她很聪明,很漂亮 而且她真的很在乎我
Janice is my last chance to have somebody.
珍妮丝是我的最后机会
Hello.
哈罗
Oh, my God!
哦,我的天!
Jeez, look how fat she got.
天啊,看看她变得多胖
- Hey, it's everybody. GROUP: Hi, Janice.
- 嘿,大家都在! - 嗨,珍妮丝
Janice, you're...
珍妮丝,你已经…
Yes, I am.
对,我是
- Is it...? - Is it yours? Ha!
- 那是…? - 是你的吗?
You wish, Chandler Bing.
少作梦了,钱德宾!
You are looking at a married lady now.
我现在可是一个已婚妇人了
GROUP: Oh.
噢
PHOEBE: Yeah.
耶
Congratulations.
恭喜
Aw, sweetie, I'm sorry.
亲爱的,我很抱歉
You couldn't tell me on the phone?
通电话时,你就不能先告诉我?
And what? Miss the expression on your face? Oh, no.
然后呢?错失你惊讶的表情? 哦,不行!
Janice likes to have her fun.
珍妮丝也想开心一下!
You know what we haven't played in a while?
瑞秋,知道我们有一阵子没玩什么游戏了吗?
- What? - Hide the lamp.
- 什么? - 〝把灯藏起来〞
Monica, let it go.
摩妮卡,少来了
Did you know I'm allergic to shellfish?
你知道我对贝壳类过敏吗?
Then you'll just have to eat the other lamps.
那你只好去吃别的台灯
Uh-oh. It's scary scientist man.
是那个可怕的科学人
Okay, Phoebe, this is it.
好,菲比,时候到了
In this briefcase I carry actual scientific facts.
在这皮箱中 我带来真正的科学事实
A briefcase of facts, if you will.
请注意,是有一整箱的事实
Some of these fossils are over 200 million years old.
这里有些化石 都是超过两亿年之久的
Okay, look, before you even start, I'm not denying evolution.
在你开始前 我先声明,我不是在否认进化论
It's just one of the possibilities.
我是说那只是一种可能性
It's the only possibility.
菲比,是唯一的可能性
Ross, could you just open your mind, like, this much? Okay?
罗斯,请开放你的思想 就一点点行吗?
Wasn't there a time when the brightest minds in the world believe the Earth was flat?
过去也有最聪明的人 相信地球是扁的,不是吗?
And up till 50 years ago, you all thought the atom was the smallest thing...
50年之前 你们还认为原子是最小的东西…
...until you split it open and this whole mess of crap came out.
直到你们打开了原子 才跑出一大堆鬼东西
Now, are you telling me that you are so unbelievably arrogant...
你现在却告诉我 你是如此难以置信的自大
...that you can't admit that there's a teeny, tiny possibility...
你完全不肯承认此事 的确有一点点、一丝丝
...that you could be wrong about this?
错误的可能性?
There might be...
是有那么…
...a teeny...
一点点…
...tiny...
一丝丝的…
...possibility.
可能性
I can't believe you caved.
真不敢相信你屈服了
What? You just abandoned your whole belief system!
- 什么? - 你刚抛弃你整个信仰系统!
Before, I didn't agree with you, but at least I respected you.
之前,我虽然不认同你 最起码我还敬重你
But...
可是…
How are you gonna go into work tomorrow?
你明天要如何去上班?
How are you going to face the other science guys?
你将如何面对其他的科学人?
How are you going to face yourself? Oh...
你将如何面对你自己?
That was fun. So who's hungry? MONICA: I am.
- 真好玩,有谁饿了? - 我
RACHEL: Me too. Let me just get my coat.
我也是 我去拿我的外套
- What happened? - Okay. All right.
- 出什么事了? - 好吧,没事
It was an accident, I swear.
是意外,我发誓
I was putting on my jacket and the thing and the lamp and it broke.
我在穿外套然后那东东 那台灯,就破了
Oh, please, Monica! You've always hated my lamp!
哦,拜托,摩妮卡! 你一向讨厌我的灯!
And now all of a sudden, it's just magically, it's just broken?
如今,突然的神来一笔,它就破了?
Phoebe, tell her?
菲比,你告诉她
I didn't see it, because I was putting on my jacket.
好 我没看到,当时我也在穿外套
But I want to believe you.
不过,我想相信你
Hey, Chandler. Monica just broke my seashell lamp.
钱德,摩妮卡刚刚打破我的贝壳灯
Neat.
了不起
I'm gonna die alone!
我会孤寂而终!
Okay, you win.
好,算你赢
Chandler, you are not gonna die alone.
钱德,你不会孤寂而终的啦
Janice was my safety net, okay?
珍妮丝本来是我的救生网,好吗?
And now I have to get a snake.
现在我只好去找一条蛇了
Uh-huh. Why is that?
这又是为了什么?
If I'm gonna be an old, lonely man, I'm gonna need a thing.
如果我势必会成为孤伶伶的老头子 我就需要有个东西
You know, a hook.
像是依靠
Like that guy on the subway who eats his own face.
就像在地下铁吃自己脸的那个家伙
So I figure I'll be "Crazy Man With A Snake."
所以我想要成为〝带着蛇的疯子〞
Crazy Snake Man.
疯狂的蛇人
Then I'll get more snakes, call them my babies.
然后我会弄更多的蛇 叫他们我的宝贝
Kids won't walk past my place, they will run!
小鬼经过我住的地方都会用跑的!
"Run away from Crazy Snake Man," they'll shout!
他们会边跑边叫〝逃离疯狂的蛇人〞!
You've got to get over this. Okay?
你得走出来才行
You won't end up alone.
你不会孤寂而终的
Of course I am.
我当然会
I reject anyone who's crazy enough to actually go out with me...
我拒绝每一个疯狂到真的跟我交往的对象
...and then I bitch that there aren't any great women out there.
然后我才来抱怨 这世上根本没有好女人
Chandler
钱德
You have just described...
你刚刚的形容
...virtually every man that we've ever gone out with.
其实就跟我们交往过的每一个男人一样
Yeah.
耶
You are not a freak. You're a guy.
你不是怪物 你是一个正常男人
RACHEL: She's right. You're no different than the rest.
她是对的,你们全都一样
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Yes, he is.
等等,等等 不,他不一样
You are totally different. In a bad way?
- 你完全不同 - 负面的不同?
No, honey, in a wonderful way.
不,亲爱的,是正面的
You know what you want now.
现在你知道自己要什么了
Most guys don't even have a clue.
大部分的人根本浑然不觉
You're ready to take risks, be vulnerable and intimate with someone.
你已经愿意冒险 愿意跟某人拥有亲密又不设防的关系
You're not gonna end up alone.
你不会孤寂而终的
You called Janice. That's how much you wanted to be with someone!
钱德,你打给珍妮丝就代表你很想跟某人在一起!
- You've made it. - You're there.
- 你成功了! - 你办到了!
You are ready to make a commitment!
你已经可以许下承诺了!
Whoa! Don't know about that.
这我还不能确定
Wow. What you got there?
你拿的是什么东西?
Something else that's not yours that you can break?
又是个不是你的但可以被你打破的东西?
No.
不是
I know you like this and I want you to have it.
我知道你喜欢这个 我要你收下
It'll look good in our apartment.
这东西放在我们公寓里会很搭
Thank you.
谢谢你
That's fine.
没问题
- Hey. GROUP: Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
You'll all be pleased to know that I have a date tomorrow night.
知道了你们一定会很开心 明晚我有个约会
This woman Allison from work. She is great.
这个女的叫艾莉森,是同事 她很棒
She's pretty, she's smart. And I've been...
她很漂亮、很聪明 过去呢…
...holding off asking her out in the past, because she has a...
我一直没邀她出来 是因为她有个…
...unusually large head.
不寻常的大头
But I'm not going to let that stuff hang me up anymore. All right.
不过,我不想再让这种事情耽误了
Look at me. I'm growing.
看看我,我长大了
Hey, you can't recycle yearbooks, can you?
纪念册是不能回收的吧?
I'll take that.
这个给我
- You want his yearbook? - Yeah. Yeah.
- 你要他的纪念册? - 对啊
Some people said nice things about him. Somebody should have it.
有些人提到他的好 有人应该要收着这本的
Gosh, this is so weird.
天哪,这真的很诡异
His whole life was in this apartment and now it's gone.
他的一生都在这间公寓里 现在一切都消失了
I think it would be nice if we just took a few moments for Mr. Heckles.
我们如果能纪念黑考斯几分钟 一定很好
I mean, he was kind of a pain. He was, but he was a person.
他是有点烦人 是的,不过他也是一个人
MONICA: What?
什么?
You're all going to hell.
你们全都下地狱去
RACHEL: It's really not that big.
其实没那么大啦!
- Taking that with you, huh? - Oh, yeah.
- 你要带走,嗯? - 哦,对
Hey, you coming?
嘿,你要走了吗?
Yeah, in a second.
再一下下
Goodbye, Mr. Heckles.
再见了,黑考斯先生
We'll try to keep it down.
我们会尽量小声点
ALLISON: My major was useless.
我主修的科目很没用
How often do you look in the classifieds and see "Philosopher Wanted"?
你看分类广告时 有常看到〝诚征哲学家〞吗?
Heh, heh. Sure.
当然
CHANDLER: My God, that's a big head!
我的天哪,好大一个头!
It didn't look this big in the office. Maybe it's the lighting.
在办公室时感觉没这么大 也许是灯光的缘故
My head must look like a golf ball at work.
上班时,我的头看起来一定像颗高尔夫球而已
Don't get hung up on it. Quick, quick. List five things you like about her.
别执着于此事,快点! 列出五点你喜欢她的地方
Nice smile, good dresser.
笑容可掬、穿着有品
Big head, big head, big head!
大头,大头,大头!