RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第十集 S02E10 The One with Russ / 罗斯的翻版

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第十集 S02E10 The One with Russ / 罗斯的翻版

Monica gets back together with 'Fun Bobby' and realizes why he is always so upbeat. Rachel starts dating a guy called Russ who bears an uncanny resemblance to Ross. 摩妮卡回来一起“巴比”实现了他为什么总是那么乐观。瑞秋开始约会一个叫罗斯谁与罗斯异曲同工之处。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Joey, would you slow down?
乔伊,你可以慢一点吗?

They're not gonna be sold out of papers at 1:00 in the morning.
报纸不会在凌晨一点卖光的

I'm excited. I've never gotten reviewed before.
我好兴奋 我从来没有被剧评过

You were so amazing as the king. I'm really impressed. I was.
你演的国王好棒 我超欣赏的,真的

PHOEBE: But you know what?
不过你知道吗?

You might wanna consider wearing underwear next time.
你得考虑一下,下次要穿内裤

Because when you sat on your throne, you could kind of see your...
你坐上王位时,看得到你的…

...royal subjects.
皇家物件

Here it is. Here it is.
在这里

"The only thing worse than the mindless adolescent direction...
〝唯一比没脑幼稚的导演糟的

...was Joseph Tribbiani's disturbingly unskilled portrayal of the king."
是乔伊·崔比亚尼对国王不熟练的诠释〞

Okay, look. That is one guy's opinion.
听好,这只是一个人的主观意见

- All right? Pheebs, read yours. - Okay.
- 好吗?菲比,念你的 - 好

"The only thing worse than the mindless, adolescent direction..."
〝唯一比没脑幼稚的导演糟的〞

Does anybody have one from a different paper?
谁有别的报纸?

Ross, read yours.
罗斯,念你的

I don't want to.
我不要

Joey, honey, they don't know what they're talking about.
乔伊,他们不晓得自己在说什么

Maybe they do.
也许他们知道

I've been doing this 10 years and I haven't gotten anywhere.
我在这行已经十年了 还一无所成

There's gotta be a reason.
一定有原因的

Come on, man, you're just, uh, paying your dues.
别这样,你还是在付出阶段

No, no, no. It's too hard.
不是,真的是太困难了

It's not worth it. I quit.
真不值得,我不干了

RACHEL: What? ROSS: That's crazy.
- 什么? - 你疯了

Wait, wait one minute. Wait a minute.
等等,等等

I believe this will change your mind.
这会让你改变心意

"In a mediocre play, Joseph Tribbiani was able to achieve brilliant new levels of..."
〝凭着平凡的剧本,乔伊·崔比亚尼成功地达到全新水平的…〞

Continued on page 153.
153页继续

"...sucking."
〝烂透了〞

When I was little, I wanted to be a veterinarian.
我小时候,梦想当个兽医

But then I found out you have to put your hands into cows and stuff.
但在我发现我必须把手伸进牛里之类的

Hi.


PHOEBE: Are you okay?
你还好吧?

Yeah, just a tough day at work, you know?
就是个水深火热的一天

Stegosaurus fell over, trapped a kid.
剑龙倒下,困住一个孩子

I know this jacket. This is Fun Bobby's jacket.
我知道这件外套 这是好笑巴比的外套

Where is he? What? He's here, isn't he?
他在哪儿?他在这儿,对吧?

- Maybe. - Don't toy with me.
- 也许 - 别耍我

- Geller! - Hey, Fun Bobby.
- 盖勒! - 你好,好笑巴比

Whoa, hey. You been working out?
你最近都在上健身房吗?

Not at all.
才没有

I love this guy.
我爱这家伙

I was so psyched to hear you're back with my sister.
我很开心你和我妹妹和好了

- You and me both. - So, what'd I miss? Come on.
- 我们两个都是 - 我有错过什么吗?快招

Oh. We were trying to make Joey feel better.
我们想让乔伊开心起来

- Hey, do you need me to pick you up? - No, I'm all right, man, really.
- 你要不要我把你举起来? - 不要,我很好,真的

No, I'm picking you up.
我要举你起来喽

Hey, no, seriously. I don't need you to...
说真的,我不需要你…

- All right, it still works. - Okay.
- 好耶,还是有用 - 很好

Now, before I go, does anybody else need to be picked up?
在我走之前 哪个人需要被举起来的?

I'm still gonna go.
我还是要走

- Okay, I'll see you later, babe. BOBBY: Ah.
晚点见,宝贝

Public display of affection coming up. You can avert your eyes.
现在有公开亲热镜头 你们可以转头

Mm.


- See you. ALL: Bye.
- 再见 - 拜

Fun Bobby is so great.
好笑巴比真棒

Oh, isn't he?
可不是吗?

I really think this time it may work with him. I mean, he makes me feel so good.
我真的在想或许跟他是有未来的 他让我很开心

And I've been feeling so lousy, you know, no job, no boyfriend.
这两个月我感觉很糟 没工作、没男朋友

Well, at least my cup is half full.
现在至少杯子是半满的

Half full of love.
〝半满的爱〞

And for our two-week anniversary, he's gonna take me to his cousin's cabin.
为了庆祝我们的两礼拜纪念日 他周末要带我去他表弟的小木屋

Cabin of love.
爱的小木屋

We went through a lot of wine tonight, you guys.
我们今晚喝掉了很多红酒

- Really? I only had two glasses. - I just had a glass.
- 真的?我才喝了两杯 - 我才喝一杯

- Two. - I had one glass.
- 两杯 - 我一杯

I had about a mug full in this lovely...
我用这个可爱的…

..."I got boned at the Museum of Natural History" mug.
〝我在自然历史博物馆嗨翻了〞 马克杯喝了一杯

Okay, so that's, what? Two bottles.
所以那是,两瓶吗?

And yet somehow we went through five?
但是我们喝掉了五瓶

CHANDLER: Whoa.


Oh.


So what? So he drank a lot tonight.
那又怎样?他今晚喝多了一点

Yeah, but, you know, now that I think about it...
但你知道,现在我想起来…

...I don't think I've ever seen Fun Bobby without a drink in his hand.
好笑巴比手上永远都有一杯酒

PHOEBE: Yeah. Ooh, ooh, yeah, you know?
对啊

Did you notice how he always starts his stories with, um:
你们有注意到 他故事的开始总是

"Okay, I was so wasted," or, "Oh, we were so bombed."
〝我当时好醉〞或是 〝我们都喝茫了〞

Or, um, "So I wake up and I'm in this Dumpster in Connecticut."
又或是〝我醒来时发现我在康州的一个垃圾箱里〞

Monica, have you ever been with him when he wasn't drinking?
摩妮卡,你有看过他没喝酒过吗?

Well, we just happen to go to a lot of places where you might drink.
我们都恰巧到那些可以喝酒的地方

I mean, how do you go to a wine-tasting without having a drink?
去个品酒会,总不能不喝吧?

Or to a club, or to the...
或是夜店,或…

...zoo.
动物园

Rach, does this have nonfat milk?
瑞秋,这里面有脱脂牛奶吗?

Um, I don't know, why don't you taste it?
不知道,你为什么不试一下?

Mm. No.
没有

Oh, well, too late, you already had some.
太晚了,你已经喝到了

What do you say we make these, uh, coffees Irish?
我们来把它变成爱尔兰咖啡怎么样?

Um, cake.
蛋糕

Yeah, we're gonna... We're gonna get some cake.
对,我们想要来点蛋糕

You know, it seems like you've been making an awful lot of stuff Irish lately.
最近你把很多东西都变爱尔兰式的

I would make them Belgian, but the waffles are hard to get into that flask.
我也可以做比利时式 但松饼比较难塞进酒瓶里

Bobby.
巴比

Yeah, okay.
好吧

Look, maybe this is none of my business, or maybe it is, I don't know.
也许这不关我的事 也许是,我不知道

But, um, I'm kind of worried about you.
我有点担心你

Okay, look, this isn't the first time somebody said something to me about this.
这不是第一次有人和我提这件事

But, I don't know, I always made excuses, like "I'm just a social drinker."
我总是找藉口 像〝我只是交际一下〞

Or "Hey, come on, it's Flag Day."
或〝今天是国旗日!〞

So, what are you saying now?
你想说什么?

I guess I'm saying...
我想说的是…

...I'll try and quit.
我会试着戒酒

I kind of like that you worry about me.
你这样担心我,我很窝心

So, what's going on?
发生什么事啦?

I am gonna try and quit drinking.
我会试着戒酒

Oh. Why?
为什么?

- Hey. - Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿

MONICA: Hey. PHOEBE: Hey.
- 嗨 - 大家好

Guess who's back in show business.
猜猜谁又东山再起了?

Ooh, ooh. Lorne Greene?
洛恩·格林?

No, Pheebs. You know why? Because he's dead.
菲比,不是 你知道为什么吗?因为他死掉了

Oh, no.
不会吧

Okay, I guess this is gonna seem bittersweet now...
我想这有点苦乐参半…

...but Joey, that's who.
是乔伊,就是他

PHOEBE: Oh, yay! RACHEL: Really?
- 真的? - 太好了

My agent just called me with an audition for Days of our Lives.
我经纪人才打来 叫我去《我们的日子》试镜

Kick ass.
棒呆了

We have to celebrate. We should do a soap opera theme.
我们得庆祝 就肥皂剧主题趴好了

Hey, yeah. We could all sleep together, and then one of us could get amnesia.
我们可以全睡在一起 然后要有一人失忆

Rach, what time do you get off? We're all gonna do something tonight.
瑞秋,你几点下班? 我们今晚有节目

Uh, well, actually, I'm already done. Ahem. But I kind of got plans.
事实上,我下班了 但是我已经有约了

You have other friends?
你有其他的朋友?

Yeah, I, uh... I have a date.
我有个约会

- What? - With a man?
- 什么? - 跟一个男人?

What? What is so strange about me having a date?
怎么?我有约会很奇怪吗?

What about Ross?
那罗斯怎么办?

Are you still mad at him because he made that list about...?
你还在生他的气? 因他做了有关…

No, no, I'm not mad at him.
没有,我才没有生气

I'm not really anything at him anymore.
我再也不会对他有什么

- What are you talking about? - I don't know.
- 你在讲什么? - 我不知道

Whatever I was feeling, I'm... not.
不管我以前怎么感觉 现在就是不会

But you guys came so close.
你们就只差那一步

Oh, I know. I'm sorry, you guys. You're gonna have to get used to the fact...
大伙儿,很抱歉 你们得习惯…

...that I will not be dating Ross.
我不再和罗斯交往

Here he is. Hi.
他来了,嗨

Guys, this is Russ.
大家,这是洛斯

Hi.
大家好

No, no, no. I'm not saying you're not talented. You're very talented.
我不是说你没斤两 你很有才华

It's just that with the bird dead and all, there's very little act left.
只是鸟死掉 就没什么戏分了

Oh, honey, give me a break, will you? Oh, oh. I'll talk to you later.
甜心,饶了我吧 我们晚一点联络

Well, there's my favorite client.
我最喜爱的客户

So tell me, darling, how was the audition?
达令,试镜试得如何?

Well, I think it went pretty well. I got a callback for Thursday.
很不错 我礼拜四还要再试镜

Joey. Have you ever seen me ecstatic?
乔伊,你看过我狂喜吗?

- No. - Well, here it is.
- 没有 - 准备好

Okay. Uh, listen, there's something I want to talk to you about.
有件事我想和你谈一谈

- The network casting lady... - Oh, isn't Lori a doll?
- 那个选角的女人 - 罗莉很讨人喜欢吧?

Yeah, yeah, she's great.
对,她很不错

But I kind of got the feeling that she was sort of coming on to me.
我感觉得到…她对我有点意思

And I definitely would get the part if I were to, you know...
我肯定拿得到工作 如果我…你也知道的

- lf I would have sent the little general in. - Oh.
看我是否得派小将军出场

I see. Well, I'm just gonna put in a call here...
知道了,让我打个电话

...and we'll find out what's going on and straighten it out.
我们来把事情搞清楚,解决掉

Yeah, hi. Lori, please.
喂,麻烦转罗莉

Hi, darling.
喂,达令

So how about Joey Tribbiani for the part of the cab driver?
乔伊·崔比亚尼 当那计程车司机适合吧?

Isn't he terrific?
他超棒的,对不对?

Uh-huh.
啊-哦

Okay, doll, talk to you later.
好,美女,晚一点再说喽

Yeah, you're gonna have to sleep with her.
没错,你得跟她上床

RACHEL: What's the matter? MONICA: Fun Bobby.
- 怎么啦? - 好笑巴比

What? Isn't he sober?
怎么?他不是戒酒了?

Oh, he's sober all right.
他还算清醒

Just turns out that Fun Bobby was fun for a reason.
结果是,好笑巴比 有趣是有原因的

Ah. Okay.
知道了

All right, here you go, sweetie.
来喽,甜心

BOBBY: Thanks. You wanna hear something funny?
谢谢,你们想听笑话吗?

Oh, God, yes.
天啊,当然

There are no hardware stores open past midnight in the Village.
格林威治村过了午夜 五金行就关门了

That is funny.
很好笑

I needed to buy a hammer the other night...
有一晚我得买支铁锤…

...and I'm out walking around the neighborhood.
我就在附近逛逛

But apparently...
显然地…

...there are no hardware stores open past midnight in the Village.
格林威治村过了午夜所有五金行就关门了

Uh, say, honey, don't you have to be at your interview?
甜心,你现在不是有个面试?

Oh, yeah.
是啊

BOBBY: See you guys. CHANDLER: Bye...
- 再见 - 拜

...ridiculously dull Bobby.
超级无趣的巴比

- Oh, my God. - He's not that bad.
- 我的天 - 没那么糟啦

Not that bad? Did you not hear the hammer story?
没那么糟? 你没听到那铁锤的故事吗?

Okay, okay, don't get all squinky.
不要那么挑剔就好了

Maybe it was just the kind of story where you had to be there.
也许是要在场才能体会的事

But I'm gonna be there.
但是我会在场

For the rest of my life.
我下半辈子都会在场

I can't break up with him. I made him quit drinking.
我没办法跟他分手 是我要他戒酒的

- He's dull because of me. - All right, don't say that.
- 他因为我而无趣 - 别这么说

He's probably always been dull. You just, you know...
也许他一直都很无聊 你只是…

...set it free.
解放了他

- Hi. - Hey, Ross. Ah.
嗨 嗨,罗斯

RACHEL: Hi, Russ.
嗨,洛斯

I've just got two more tables to clean, and then we'll go, okay?
还有两桌要清 然后我们就能走了,好吗?

Okay. I'll just sit here and, uh...
好,我就坐在这里…

...chat with your, uh...
跟你的…

...friend-type people.
同伙们聊天

Rachel? Um, hi.
瑞秋?你好

- Hi. - Okay.
- 嗨 - 好

So you know what you're doing, right?
你知道你在做什么,对吧?

Ha, ha. Waitressing?
当女服务生?

Well, yeah. But, no. I mean, um...
不是,我是指…

Doesn't Russ just remind you of someone?
洛斯没有让你想起某人?

- Huh. Bob Saget? - Oh, yeah.
- 鲍伯·萨格特? - 对哦

- No, no, no. Oh, oh. - Hi.
- 不… - 你好

Oh, my, oh.
天啊

What...? What's wrong?
怎么了?

- I... Okay. - She's just upset because she, uh...
- 我,很好 - 她不开心是因为…

She buttered a spider into her toast this morning.
她今早把一只蜘蛛涂在吐司上了

CHANDLER: Mm-hm.
嗯-哼

All right.
好吧

Listen, Pheebs. This is gonna be okay.
听着,菲比,没关系的

Ross, Russ. Russ, Ross.
罗斯,洛斯,洛斯,罗斯

- Hi. - Hi.
- 你好 - 你好

Are you a, uh, friend of Rachel's?
你是瑞秋的朋友?

Yes. Yes, I am.
我是

Are you a, uh, friend of Rachel's?
你是瑞秋的朋友?

Actually, I'm, uh, kind of a...
事实上,我算是…

...you know...
是她的…

...a date-type thing...
瑞秋的…

...of Rachel's.
约会对象

- A date? - Yeah. I'm her date.
- 约会? - 对,她的约会对象

Oh. Oh, you're, uh...
你是…

Oh, you're the date.
你是她的约会对象

You know, this is actually good...
这事实上是件好事

...because if we ever lose Ross, we have a spare.
因为万一我们失去罗斯 还有个备胎

Oh. You are the, uh, paleontologist.
你就是那个古生物学家

Yes. Yes, I am. And you are a...
是的,我是,而你是…

Periodontist.
牙周病专科医师

See? Now they're as different as night and...
瞧,他们之间的差别简直是夜晚…

...later that night.
和更深的夜

Well, I am going to, uh, get a beverage. Heh.
我去买个饮料

- Uh, it was nice, uh, meeting you. - Ditto.
- 很高兴认识你 - 幸会

I, uh... Well, I met Russ.
我,见过洛斯了

Oh.


Hey, I didn't know we were, uh, seeing other people.
我不知道我们在跟别人交往

- Well, we're not seeing each other, so... - Huh.
我们没有在交往,所以…

Well, uh, for your information, there's a woman at the museum...
只是让你知道一下 博物馆里有个女人…

...who's curator of moths and other, uh...
负责蛾类还有其他…

...winged things...
有翅膀的生物

...who's, uh, let it be known that she is drawn to me, much like a...
她很明显地喜欢我,就像是…

...you know. Ahem.
你知道的

Well, so far I've been keeping her at bay, but, uh, if this is the deal...
我一直试着保持距离 但如果你是这样…

Yeah, this is the deal.
是,就是这样

- Okay, well, um, have a nice evening. - Thank you.
- 好,祝你今晚玩得愉快 - 谢谢

- Russ, are you ready? - Yeah.
- 洛斯,你准备好了吗? - 好了

RACHEL: Bye. MONICA: Bye.
- 再见 - 再见

She's dating?
她在约会?

She's dating?
她在约会?

Yes. Yes, but did you see who she was dating?
对,但你看到她在跟谁约会吗?

What do you mean?
什么意思?

- Do you not see it? - See what?
- 你看不出来? - 看到什么?

I don't know what she sees in that goober.
我真不知道她看上那呆子哪一点

It takes him, what? Like, I don't know, uh...
他需要…不知道

...hello, a week to get out a sentence?
一个礼拜来讲完一句话

Yeah, it's annoying, isn't it?
很讨厌,对吧?

Yeah.
对啊

- Hey. JOEY: Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Whoa, whoa.
哇,哇

I'm guessing you didn't get the part...
我猜你是没拿到那个角色…

...or, uh, Italy called and said it was hungry?
还是意大利打电话来说它饿了

Well, the part's mine if I want it.
那角色是我的 如果我想要的话

Oh, my God.
我的天

Yeah. If I'm willing to sleep with the casting lady.
没错,如果我愿意和选角的女士上床的话

Oh, my...
我的

...God?
天?

Ten years I've been waiting for a break like this, Chandler. Ten years.
这十年来我一直在等像这样的机会,钱德,十年耶

I mean, Days of our Lives. That's actually on television.
《我们的日子》是个电视节目

So, what are you gonna do?
你想怎么做?

I guess I could sleep with her. I mean...
我应该可以跟她睡,但是…

How can I do that?
我怎么能那样做?

Well, I've got a pop-up book that told me everything I needed to know.
我有本立体书 能告诉我任何我需要知道的事

I've never slept with someone for a part.
我从来没为了一个角色跟人睡过

Well, is she...?
那她是…

Sorry.
抱歉

- Is she good-looking? - Yeah.
- 她好看吗? - 是的

She's totally good-looking. I mean, if I met her in a bar or something...
她很迷人 如果我在哪个夜店遇上她…

...I'd be buying her breakfast.
我会想给她买早餐

You know, after having slept with her.
你知道,跟她上床之后

You know, maybe this isn't such a big deal.
或许这没什么大不了的

I mean, the way that I see it is, you get a great job and you get to have sex.
依我看,可以有份很棒的工作 还能跟她上床

You know? Throw in a tree and a fat guy, and you've got Christmas.
你知道,再放棵树和一个胖子 就是圣诞节了

I just... I just don't think that I want it that way though, you know?
我只是不想用这样的方式得到工作

I mean, let's say I do make it, all right?
我是说,如果有一天我成名了

I'm always gonna look back and wonder if it was because of my talent...
我永远会想 那真的是因为我的才华吗?

...or because of, you know, the little general.
还是,你知道 那个小将军

Didn't you used to call it the little major?
你以前不是叫他小少校吗?

Yeah, but after Denise DeMarco, I had to promote it.
是啊,但在丹妮丝·帝马可后 我给它升级了

Can I get you something from the bar?
要来一杯酒吗?

Yes, I would like something.
好,我要来一杯

No. No, thank you.
不要,谢谢

No, if you want a drink, it's okay with me. I've gotta get used to it.
如果你想喝,我没问题 我得习惯

No, no, really. I wouldn't feel right about it.
不要,说真的 我会觉得不对劲

Just some water, please.
就来些水好了,谢谢

- So the light went out in my refrigerator. - Scotch on the rocks with a twist.
- 我冰箱的灯熄了 - 威士忌加冰块跟柠檬皮

I'm sorry.
很抱歉

Hey, we're having some fun now, huh, Ross?
这游戏很有趣吧,罗斯?

Wanna do another one? Huh, Russ?
再做一个吗?洛斯?

Okay. Eleven letters...
好,11个字母

...atomic element number 101, ends in "ium."
原子元素101号 字尾是〝ium〞

- Dysprosium. - Ha, ha. Dysprosium.
- 是镝 - 镝

Try mendelevium.
试试钔

And weenie number two has it.
二号答对了

Unless of course 9 Down, "Nights in White Satin" was sung by the Doody Blues.
除非直九《白缎的夜》 是〝度〞迪蓝调唱的

You don't see it? You actually don't see it?
你没看懂吗? 你真的没看懂?

- What? - Okay, honey, you're dating Ross.
- 什么事? - 甜心,你在和罗斯交往

No, Pheebs, I'm dating Russ.
不对,菲比,我在和洛斯约会

Russ is Ross. Russ, Ross.
洛斯就是罗斯,洛斯,罗斯

Steve, sleeve.
史帝夫,大夫

Okay, no one is named sleeve.
好,没有人名字叫大夫

Phoebe, what the hell are we talking about?
菲比,你到底在讲什么?

Other than their names being similar, I'm sorry, I do not see what you're seeing.
除了他们的名字相似外 我很抱歉,我看不到你看到的

For your information, it's a card sharp, not a card shark.
只是让你知道 是行家,不是老手

You could not be more wrong.
你错到底了

You could try, but you would not be successful.
你可以试 但你不会成功的

Okay, I'm gonna get some more coffee before the pinching and eye-poking begins.
好,我先去倒杯咖啡 在你们开始扯头发和戳眼睛前

- I know what your problem is. - Oh, you do, do you?
- 我知道你的问题是什么了 - 你知道?

Mm-hm. You're jealous.
你在吃醋

Uh, of what?
吃什么醋?

You're jealous because I'm a real doctor.
你嫉妒我是真的医生

Hey, you're a doctor of gums.
你是牙龈医生

That's the smallest body part you can major in.
是能主修的人体最小器官

It's like, day one, floss. Day two, here's your diploma.
就只是,第一天,正确用牙线 第二天,拿到文凭

- Now, you listen... - No, no.
- 你听好 - 不要

ROSS: Let me finish. RUSS: No, let me finish.
- 让我说完 - 不,让我说完

No, you let me fin...
不,你让我说

- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨

Ew.


Ew, ew, ew.
呕,呕,呕

- Did Joey say what he was gonna do? CHANDLER: No.
- 乔伊告诉过你,他要怎么做吗? - 没有

I don't even think he knew.
我不认为他知道

Hey, would you sleep with somebody to get a great job?
你会为了一份好工作跟某人上床吗?

I don't know. Who would I have to sleep with?
不知道,我得跟谁睡?

Me.


Why would I have to sleep with you?
我为什么要跟你上床?

It's my game. You want the job or not?
这是我的游戏 你要这工作还是不要?

- Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嘿

- Good morning. - Where you going?
- 早安 - 你要上哪儿去?

Bobby and I are going away for the weekend. Remember?
巴比跟我要去度周末,记得吗?

ROSS: Oh.


PHOEBE: What's with all the bottles of liquor?
这些酒又是怎么回事?

What's going on? Is, uh, Bobby drinking again?
怎么了?巴比又开始喝酒?

Oh, no, this is not for him. This is for me.
这不是给他的 是我要喝的

That way, he's still sober, but I find his stories about shoelaces more amusing.
这样,他还是清醒的 我也会觉得他的鞋带故事有趣多了

Ugh, God. Even his knock is boring.
老天,他连敲门都这么无聊

- Hi. I'll be ready in just a second. - Uh, could I talk to you a minute?
- 我马上就准备好了 - 我能和你谈一下吗?

Sure.
好啊

- This is really hard for me to say. - Oh, God. You fell off the wagon.
- 这件事我很难开口 - 老天,你又醉了吗?

Oh, no, no.
不是

It's about you.
是有关你的

What about me?
我怎么了?

I think you may have a drinking problem.
我想你可能有酗酒问题

What, these?
什么,这些?

No, these are, um, for cuts and scrapes.
不是,这是消毒伤口用的

Look, I am just not strong enough to be in a codependent relationship right now.
我现在没法进入一段互相依存的关系里

Oh, shoot.
该死

Well, anyway, I hope we can be friends.
无论如何 希望我们还继续当朋友

Okay.


Take care.
保重

- Okay. You too. - Bye.
- 好,你也保重 - 再见

What happened?
发生了什么事?

Well, we kind of broke up.
我们分手了

ALL: Aw.


Does anybody want these?
这些酒谁要?

I'll take one.
我拿一瓶

Sometimes I like to hold stuff like this and pretend I'm a giant.
有时我喜欢拿这种东西 来假装我是巨人

- Hey. - Hey. How'd the callback go?
- 嘿 - 再试镜如何?

Ugh, it was unbelievable. I walked in there and she was all over me.
真让人不敢相信 我到了那儿,她就对我上下其手

- So, what did you do? - Well, I couldn't do it.
- 那你怎么做? - 我办不到

- I told her I didn't want the part that way. - Good for you.
- 我告诉她我不想这样拿到工作 - 做得好

Oh, wait, wait, wait. But then after I left her office...
等等,等等 但离开她办公室后…

...she caught up with me at the elevator and offered me an even bigger part.
她追我追到电梯 要给我一个更大的角色

So, and?
然后呢?

So you are now looking at Dr. Drake Ramoray, neurosurgeon...
所以你们现在看到的是德瑞克·雷莫瑞,神经外科医生

...recurring in at least four episodes.
至少四集出场机会

CHANDLER: All right!
太棒了!

All right, I gotta go shower.
好了,我要去洗澡了

Hi.
大家好

- Oh, hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨

I guess you guys heard Rachel dumped me.
我想你们都听说瑞秋甩了我

Yeah, I'm sorry, man.
我很遗憾,老兄

All she said was that I remind her too much of somebody.
她只说我让她想起另外一个人

You have any idea who she's talking about?
你们知道她是指谁吗?

Oh, I do. It's Bob Saget.
我知道,是鲍伯·萨格特

- She hates him. RUSS: Oh.
她讨厌他

- Hey. CHANDLER: Hey, Julie.
- 嘿 - 你好,茱莉

PHOEBE: Hey, how are you doing?
最近好吗?

Oh. I don't know. I mean, it's definitely weird not being with Ross...
不知道 没有罗斯,真的感觉有些奇怪

...but I guess I'm doing okay.
但是我想我还好

Actually, I've got some of his stuff that he, um...
事实上,我拿他的东西来…

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.