Joey buys two armchairs and a big screen TV and they never want to get up from the armchairs again. Ross and Rachel have their first official date and sleep together at Ross's museum. Monica is dating a friend of her parents who is 21 years older than her. 我买了两张扶手椅和大屏幕电视,他们不想再从扶手椅。罗斯和瑞秋有他们的第一次正式约会,在罗斯博物馆一起睡。莫妮卡和她的一个朋友的父母比她大21岁。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
All right, no peeking. No peeking.
好,别偷看
No peeking. No peeking!
别偷看
All right, all right, but you better be wearing clothes when I open my eyes.
好吧,我张开眼睛时 你最好是有穿衣服的
All right. Open your eyes!
好,张开眼睛
Sweet mother of all that is good and pure.
我的老天爷啊
Huh? Days of our Lives picked up my option!
《我们的日子》跟我续约了!
- Congratulations! - I know! Ha-ha-ha.
- 恭喜! - 对啊!
Now we can watch Green Acres the way it was meant to be seen.
现在我们总算 能好好看《绿色田野》了
So, uh, which one is mine?
哪张沙发是我的?
Whichever one you want, man. Whichever one you want!
你爱坐哪一张都可以
Not that one.
那张不行
Oh, yes!
太棒了!
Oh, yeah! That's the stuff.
太棒了!这才是人生
Oh.
噢
- Do we dare? - We dare.
- 要来吗? - 当然
BOTH: Oh.
噢
BOTH: Oh!
噢!
I can't believe two cows made the ultimate sacrifice...
我不敢相信 两头牛做出这么大的牺牲
...so you could watch TV with your feet up.
只是为了让你们能抬腿看电视
No, they were chair-shaped cows.
不,它们是椅子形状的牛
They never would have survived in the wild.
反正他们在大自然是活不了的
This screen is amazing.
这个萤慕太棒了
- Dick Van Dyke is practically life-size. PHOEBE: Uh-huh.
迪克·凡戴克大小跟真人一样
Rose Marie really belongs on a smaller screen, doesn't she?
萝丝·玛丽比较适合小萤慕,对吧?
- Hi, you guys. JOEY: Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿
PHOEBE: Hey.
嘿
- Hey, you. - Hey, you.
- 你好 - 你好
JOEY & CHANDLER: Whoa, hey, whoa. - Oh.
喂,喂
So, uh, how was your day?
今天你还好吗?
Oh, you know, pretty much the usual.
和平常差不多
Uh, sun shining, birds chirping.
阳光闪耀,鸟在歌唱
Really? Mine too.
真的吗?我也是
Hey, cool! Mine too!
酷啊,我也是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
知道了
I gotta get to the museum. So, um...
我得回博物馆,所以…
- I'll see you tonight? - Okay.
- 晚上见? - 好的
Oh.
噢
Bye, guys!
大家再见
PHOEBE: Bye. MONICA: Bye.
再见
- Tonight? JOEY & CHANDLER: Hey, whoa.
- 今晚见? - 喂,喂
- What's tonight? - It is our first official date.
- 今晚有什么事吗? - 我们的第一次正式约会
Our first date.
我们第一次约会
Uh, ha, ha. Hello?
哈罗
Hi.
嗨
Tonight? You're supposed to waitress for me? My catering thing?
今晚?你该帮我当服务生? 我的外烩服务?
- Any of that trigger anything? - Oh, God, Monica. I forgot!
- 你想起来了吗? - 天啊,摩妮卡,我忘了!
This is our first date.
这是我们第一次约会
- Yes, but my mom got me this job. - I can be a waitress!
- 对,但我妈帮我找到这个客人 - 我可以当服务生!
Thank you, thank you. See? Phoebe! Phoebe!
谢谢你,谢谢你 看吧,菲比
- Really, Pheebs? - Uh-huh.
真的吗? 菲比
You'd have to be an actual waitress.
你得当真的服务生
This can't be like your "I can be a bear cub" thing.
跟当小熊宝宝是不一样的
I can be a waitress. Okay, watch this.
我可以当服务生 好,看我的
Um, give me two number ones, 86 the bacon...
给我两份一号餐,不要培根
...one Adam and Eve on a raft and wreck them!
还有一份炒蛋吐司!
It's James Bond!
是詹姆斯·庞德!
- Sorry we're late. - That's okay. Come on in.
- 抱歉我们迟到了 - 没关系,请进
Um, I'm sorry, is Monica Geller coming? I was told she was.
对不起,摩妮卡·盖勒会来吗? 我听说她会来
Dr. Burke, it's me.
柏克医生,我就是
Monica?
摩妮卡?
My God! You used to be so...
天啊,你以前好…
I mean, you've... You must have lost like...
我是说你一定减了…
- You look great. - Thank you.
- 你看起来很漂亮 - 谢谢
This is Phoebe. She'll be helping me.
这位是菲比,她来帮我忙
Hi, Phoebe. Nice to meet you.
菲比,幸会
RICHARD: So how you been? - Great. How have you been?
- 你还好吗? - 我很好,你呢?
Oh, obviously you know Barbara and I split up...
你显然知道芭芭拉跟我分开了
...or you wouldn't do the head tilt.
不然你不会歪着头
The head tilt?
歪着头?
Since the divorce, everybody asks how I am...
自从我离婚后 每个人跟我问好时
...with a sympathetic head tilt. "How you doing? You okay?"
都会同情地歪着头 〝你还好吧?还可以吧?〞
Oh.
噢
- I'm sorry. - No, no.
- 对不起 - 不会
It's fine. Believe me, I do it too.
没关系的,相信我,我也是一样
I always answer with the "I'm okay" head bob. "I'm okay."
我都会点头说〝我还好〞
"You're sure?" "Yeah, I'm fine."
〝你确定?〞 〝对,我很好〞
I gotta set up the music. I got a new CD changer.
我得去准备音乐了 我买了新CD换片器
Of course, the divorce only left me with four CDs to change.
当然,离婚后我只剩四张CD可换
Oh, that's too bad.
那真的太糟糕了
I'll survive.
我会撑下来的
ANNOUNCER: Ward. With a reverse.
沃德,反身上篮
Uh, two larges, extra cheese on both.
两份大的,都要多加起司
But listen...
听着
...don't ring the buzzer for 19.
不要按19号门铃
Ring 20. Geller/Green.
按20号盖勒与葛林的门铃
They'll let you in, okay?
她们会让你进来的,好吗?
If you buzz our door, there's no tip for you.
如果你按我们的门铃 就拿不到小费
Okay, thanks.
好,谢谢
Pizza's on the way. I told you we wouldn't have to get up.
彼萨马上就送到 我说过我们根本不必站起来
What if we have to pee?
如果我们想尿尿呢?
I'll cancel the sodas.
我会叫他们别送汽水过来
Get back out there. It's your party!
你得出去,这是你的派对
But they're so dull. They're all ophthalmologists.
但他们都好无聊 一堆眼科医生
You're an ophthalmologist.
你就是眼科医生
Because my parents wanted me to be. I wanted to be a sheriff.
那是因为我爸妈要我当医生 我想当警长
Ha, ha. That's funny. Cadillac, cataract. I get it.
那好好笑 凯迪拉克,白内障,我懂了
But you stay out there!
别过来!
- You see? - All right, I tell you what.
- 看到了没? - 好吧,听我说
I'll come get you in five minutes with some sort of, um, kebob emergency.
五分钟后我就去救你出来 就说烤肉串出了问题
Okay.
好吧
Ah. Better.
那样子好多了
Oh, God, here we go.
天啊,来了
Hey, want to see them go nuts?
想看他们抓狂吗?
Watch this.
看好了
Who needs glasses?
谁需要杯子?
- You are so smitten. - I am not!
- 你好神魂颠倒哦 - 我才没有
Oh, you are so much the smitten kitten.
哦,你简直是只神魂颠倒的小猫咪
Oh.
噢
- You should ask him out. - Dr. Burke?
- 你该约他出去 - 柏克医生?
I don't think so. I mean, like, he's a grown-up.
怎么可以,他是大人
So? You two are totally into each other.
所以呢? 你们俩对彼此超有好感的
He's a friend of my parents. He's like 20 years older than me.
菲比,他是我爸妈的朋友 他比我大二十岁吧
So you're never gonna see him again?
那你不会再跟他见面?
Not never.
也不能那么说
I'm gonna see him tomorrow at my eye appointment.
我约他明天帮我检查眼睛
- Didn't you just get your eyes checked? - Yeah, but, you know, uh...
- 你不是刚检查过眼睛吗? - 对,但你知道的
...27 is a dangerous eye age.
27岁的人很容易眼睛发生病变
I'm not saying it was a bad movie. I'm just saying it was a little...
我不是说那部电影不好看 我只是说那有一点…
...hard to follow.
难以理解
I told you there'd be subtitles.
我说过那是有字慕的电影
RACHEL: I know.
我知道
I just didn't want to wear my glasses on our first date.
我只是不想 跟你第一次约会就戴眼镜
Oh.
噢
RACHEL: Monica?
摩妮卡
It would help when I'm kissing if you didn't shout my sister's name.
我希望我吻你时 你叫的不是我妹妹的名字
- Honey, I'm just checking. - Oh.
甜心,我去看一下
- Ahem. Monica? - Mon?
- 摩妮卡 - 摩妮卡
- Monica? ROSS: Mon?
- 摩尼卡? 摩?
RACHEL: Monica?
摩妮卡
What?
什么事?
- What? - I'm sorry.
- 怎么了? - 对不起
I'm sorry. It's just, when you moved your hands down to my butt...
对不起,但你伸手摸我屁股时…
...it was like, "Whoa, Ross' hands are on my butt!"
我只想到 〝罗斯在摸我的屁股!〞
Sorry.
抱歉
And that's funny why?
那很好笑,为什么?
Well, it's not. Uh...
不是好笑
I mean, I'm sorry. I guess I'm just nervous.
抱歉,我想我很紧张
I mean, it's you.
毕竟我面对的人是你
- You know, it's us. - Mm.
我们在一起了
I mean, we're crossing that line. It's sort of a big thing.
我们越过那条线,这真的很重要
Well, I know it's big. I just didn't know it was ha-ha big.
我知道这很重要 我只是不知道它很好笑
Okay.
好吧
Okay, my hands were nowhere near your butt.
好,我没有摸你屁股
I know, I know, I know!
我知道
I was thinking about when they were there the last time.
我只是在想 你刚刚摸了我的屁股
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Okay, look! Whoa, I promise.
对不起,好吧,听着,我保证
I'm good. I won't laugh anymore. Put your hands back there.
我准备好了,我不会再笑 把你的手放回去
No, see, now I can't, because, uh...
不,你看,现在我没办法了 因为
...I'm feeling too self-conscious.
我会很清楚的意识到
- Just one cheek. - No. Ha.
- 摸一边就好 - 不了
The moment's gone.
感觉没了
- I'll back up into your hands. - That's romantic.
- 我可以背对你,让你摸 - 那还真是浪漫
RACHEL: Touch it. ROSS: No.
- 摸一下 一不要
RACHEL: Oh, come on, squeeze it. ROSS: No!
- 来吧,捏一下 - 不要
RACHEL: Rub it? ROSS: No.
- 揉一下 - 不要
RACHEL: Oh, come on! Would you just grab my ass?
快点,快抓我的屁股!
Wow, look at that. The car is on fire...
看,车子起火了
...yet somehow its expensive paint job...
但上面昂贵的烤漆…
...is protected by the Miracle Wax.
在奇迹蜡的保护下完好无缺
You've got a Cheeto on your face, man.
你的脸上黏了起司条
Thanks.
谢了
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Ah.
啊
Aren't you supposed to be out with Rachel?
你来这里干嘛? 你不是要跟瑞秋出去吗?
That was 14 hours ago.
那是14小时前的事
- So how'd it go? - Well...
- 结果如何? - 嗯…
Have you ever been, you know, fooling around with a girl...
你们跟女生亲热时…
...and, uh, she started laughing?
对方会笑个不停吗?
Yeah, but, uh, it was 1982...
会,但那是1982年…
...and my Flock of Seagulls haircut was tickling her chin.
我的瀑布发型对着她的下巴搔痒
- She laughed at you? - Yeah.
- 她对着你猛笑? - 对
I've been wanting this since ninth grade typing.
我从九年级开始 一直在等待这一刻
You know, I just want it to be perfect...
我只是希望很完美
...and right and...
一切顺利 还有…
Why isn't that laser beam cutting through the paint?
为什么雷射无法切穿烤漆?
- It's the Miracle Wax! - It certainly is a miracle.
- 那是奇迹蜡! - 真的是个奇迹!
- Hi, you guys. JOEY & CHANDLER: Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿
- Hey. RACHEL: Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
Listen, I was, um, thinking about...
听着,我一直在想…
Listen, can you guys speak up?
听着,你们能大声一点吗?
It's harder for us to hear you when you lower your voice.
你们那么小声,真的很难听清楚
Okay, listen.
好吧,听我说
I'm sorry about last night. I really want to make it up to you.
昨晚的事我很抱歉 我真的想弥补
No. You know, there's no need to make it up... How?
你不需要弥补,你打算怎么做?
Well, I was thinking maybe a, um... Ahem, a romantic dinner...
我想来顿浪漫晚餐
...with, um, candles and wine.
有烛光跟酒
And then, uh, ahem, maybe going back to my place...
或许我们可以回我房间
...for, um, dessert.
吃甜点
Hmm.
唔
That sounds...
那听起来…
...perfect? Heh.
很完美?
- What's this? - Would you get us a couple of beers?
- 这是怎么一回事? - 你能帮我们拿啤酒来吗?
I'm going to look into your eyes now.
现在我会看着你的眼睛
Really?
真的吗?
Yeah, that's my job.
对,那是我的工作
All right. Look up.
好,看上面
Look down.
看下面
Now, open your eyes and look down.
张开眼睛,看下面
That's right.
对了
Look into the light.
看着光
Now look at me.
看着我
Okay.
好的
Your eyes look good. Those are good eyes.
你的眼睛看起来不错 非常健康
Good. They feel good.
很好,感觉不错
In my head.
它们都还在
Um, so...
好…
- It was great to see you. - You too.
- 很高兴能见到你 - 我也很高兴
You too.
我也是
Okay, um...
好吧
Goodbye. Ha, ha.
再见
- Drops! - What?
- 眼药水! - 什么?
Drops. Here, they're free.
眼药水,拿去,免费的
Thanks. Uh, so...
谢谢,那么…
I guess I better be going.
我想我该走了
Oh, okay, yeah, I'll see you later.
好吧,后会有期
- Thanks again. - Oh.
谢谢
Oh.
噢
We have to get you lazy boys out of these chairs.
我们得让你们两个懒鬼站起来
JOEY & CHANDLER: Hey, whoa, hey, whoa. - Oh, oh.
- 喂喂喂 - 喂喂喂
You should go outside and be with the three-dimensional people.
你们该到外面去接触三维的人
No. Inside good.
不,家里很好
Outside bad.
外面太逊了
You guys are so pathetic.
你们太可悲了
Oh, Xanadu!
《仙纳杜》!
Oh!
噢!
She's one of us now.
她变成我们的一员了
- Hi, you guys. - Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
We just wanted to stop by and, uh, say good night.
我们只是想顺便过来说晚安
CHANDLER & PHOEBE: Good night.
- 晚安 - 晚安
They won't even turn their heads.
他们甚至没转头
All right, you guys. I'm taking off my shirt.
好,各位,我要脱掉上衣了
No, she's lying.
她在说谎
Stop sending food to our apartment!
别再把食物送到我家了!
Why are you dressed up?
你为什么打扮得这么漂亮?
You're not the only one who has a date.
不只你们有约会
- What? You have a date? Who with? - No one.
- 什么?你有约会?跟谁? - 你不认识
- Come on, what's his name? - Nothing.
- 少来了,他叫什么名字? - 你不认识
Come on, tell me.
少来了,告诉我
All right, but I'm very excited about this, okay?
好吧,但我真的很期待这次约会
So promise you won't get big-brothery and judgmental.
你得答应 不能拿出哥哥那一套来教训我
I promise. What?
我答应,什么?
- It's Richard Burke. - Who's Richard Burke?
- 他是理查·柏克 - 理查·柏克是谁?
Is that Dr...? Dr. Burke?
是柏克医生?
You have a date with Dr. Burke? Why? Why? Why...
你跟柏克医生约会 为什么?为什么?为什么…
...should that bother me?
我该觉得困扰?
I love that man. He's like, uh...
我喜欢他,他像是…
...a brother to Dad.
爸爸的亲兄弟
Well, for your information...
我得告诉你
...he is the brightest, most sophisticated, sexiest man I've ever been with.
他是我见过最聪明 最优雅跟性感的男人
Dr. Burke is sexy?
柏克医生很性感?
BOTH: Oh, God!
- 天啊 - 天啊
Absolutely!
当然罗
Damn!
该死!
It's the museum again. Can I...? Oh.
又是博物馆,我能…
- You know, Dr. Burke kissed me once. - When?
- 柏克医生吻过我一次 - 什么时候?
When I was, um, 7, I crashed my bike right out in front of his house...
我7岁时 骑脚踏车在他家门口跌倒
...and to stop me from crying, he kissed me right here.
为了安抚我别再哭 他亲了我这里一下
- Oh, you are so lucky! - I know. Ha-ha-ha.
- 你真是幸运! - 对啊
Australopithecus isn't supposed to be in that display.
南方古猿不该放在那个展示区
No, no.
不,不
No, Homo habilis was erect. Australopithecus was never fully erect.
不,直立猿人可以直立 南方古猿无法完全立起来
Well, maybe he was nervous.
或许是因为他很紧张
Oh, look! I can't believe this!
你看!我不敢相信!
Homo habilis can't use tools yet, and they've got him with clay pots?
直立猿人还不会使用工具 他们还把他跟陶壶放在一起?
Why don't they just give him a microwave? Heh.
他们何不给他微波炉呢?
I'm sorry this is taking so long.
抱歉耽误了这么久
You know, I... It's longer than I expected. We will have dinner.
这比我预期中还花时间 我们还是可以去吃晚餐
- That's okay. It's fine. - Karl!
- 没关系的 - 卡尔!
Oh, God.
天啊
- Wow! Is that Michelle? - Yep.
- 那是蜜雪儿? - 对
I've not seen her since high-school graduation.
高中毕业后我就没跟她见过面
Oh, my God, that night she got so dru...
天啊,那晚她真的喝…
Emotional.
非常激动
- You know, she's having another baby. - Mm.
她又要生了
- I thought she just had one. - No, no. Henry's almost 2.
- 我以为她刚刚才生完孩子 - 不,亨利快满两岁了
And he's talking and everything. Here.
他会说话跟到处乱跑,看吧
Aw.
啊
The other day he told me he liked me better than his other grandpa.
有天他跟我说 他喜欢我胜过喜欢他爷爷
In all fairness, his other grandpa's a drunk, but still...
老实说他爷爷是个酒鬼,但是…
Whoa. You're a grandpa.
你当外公了
Yeah.
对
Are we nuts here?
我们疯了吗?
I don't know. Maybe.
不知道,或许吧
I mean, I'm dating a man whose pool I once peed in.
我是说,我和一个我曾经在他的泳池里尿尿的男人约会
I didn't need to know that.
我不需要知道那么多
I guess 21 years is a lot.
我想,21岁是很大的差距
I mean, hell, I'm a whole person who can drink older than you.
我是说 我比你老了整整一个允许饮酒的年龄
Yeah.
对啊
So...
那么…
- So maybe we should just... - Yeah.
- 或许我们该… - 对
Yeah.
对
Maybe...
或许吧
Wow.
哇
This really sucks.
这样感觉很糟
Yeah, it sure does.
对,一点都没错
Ah.
啊
Uh, we don't really have to decide anything right now, do we?
我们不必现在做决定吧?
RICHARD: No, there's no rush or anything.
不,真的不急
MAN: Pizza delivery! - Oh, I'm gonna kill those guys!
- 披萨送来了! - 我要杀了那些家伙!
- Rach? - Oh.
- 瑞秋? - 喔
- I'm done. Ah. - Ahem.
我都弄好了
Yeah, well, you know what? So is, uh, Sorentino's.
对,你知道吗? 索端汀诺也关门了
I'm sorry. Let's, uh... Why don't we find someplace else?
抱歉,我们… 我们找别的地方吃饭吧?
It's late. Everything will be closed. We'll do it another night.
已经很晚,餐厅全都打烊了 我们可以改天再一起吃饭
No, no, we won't.
不,我们不必那样
We won't?
是吗?
Come on.
跟我来
Okay, that's dead, right?
好,那已经死了吧?
- What is this? What are we doing? - Shh.
这是怎么一回事? 我们要做什么?
- Do you want Cran-Apple or Cran-Grape? - Grape.
- 你要蔓越莓加苹果或葡萄? - 葡萄
Okay, now...
好…
...sit.
请坐
Okay.
好吧
Oh, my God!
天啊
MAN: Billions ofyears ago, Earth was...
数十亿年前,地球只是…
Sorry.
抱歉
Ah. So, what are we looking at?
我们在看什么?
Well, uh, you see that little cluster of stars next to the big one?
你看到那个大星云 旁边的小星云了吗?
That is Ursa Major.
那是大熊座
- Really? - No idea. It could be. Could be.
- 真的吗? - 不知道,有可能
Listen, I'm sorry I had to work tonight.
听着,很抱歉今晚我必须工作
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
- You were worth the wait. - Oh.
- 你值得我等待 - 喔
And I don't just mean tonight.
我不只是指今晚
I never dreamed That I'd meet somebody like you
Whoa.
哇
You're not laughing.
你没有笑
This time it's not so funny.
这次一点都不好笑
No, I don't want to fall in love
This love is only gonna break your heart
ROSS: Aah! RACHEL: Oh!
啊! 噢!
Okay, loosen the knot. Loosen the knot.
好,先把领带解开
Sorry, sorry.
抱歉
What a wicked game you play
Aah! Oh, God! Oh.
天啊
Honey?
甜心
Oh, that's okay.
没关系的
What?
什么?
Oh, no. You just rolled over the juice box.
你只是压到果汁盒了
Oh, thank God!
谢天谢地
No, I don't want to fall in love
This love is only gonna break your heart
Hey.
嘿
Hey, you.
早
I can't believe I'm waking up next to you.
真不敢相信我会在你身边醒过来
I know. It is pretty unbel...
是啊,真的很不可…
RACHEL: What? - We're not alone.
- 什么? - 还有别人在
- Is that the fire alarm? - Yeah.
- 那是火灾警报吗? - 对
Oh, it's not warm yet. We still have time.
地板是冷的,我们还有时间
- Cool. - Yeah, yeah. Cool!
- 酷啊 - 对,酷啊