RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第十七集 S02E17 The One Where Eddie Moves In / 艾迪搬入

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第十七集 S02E17 The One Where Eddie Moves In / 艾迪搬入

Joey shows the friends his new apartment. Chandler and Joey miss each other and watch Baywatch in their apartments while talking on the phone together. Phoebe gets a chance to record "Smelly Cat" but can't cope with the background singers. Ross is driving Monica crazy because he is so much at Monica's and Rachel's place Monica feels like 16 again living with her brother. Chandler finds a new roommate called Eddie. Chandler is shocked to find that Eddie doesn't like foosball nor Baywatch... 我的朋友展示他的新公寓。钱德勒和乔伊思念对方,在他们的公寓看海岸救生队打电话的时候在一起。菲比机会记录“臭臭猫”得到却无法应付背景歌手。罗斯是因为他在疯狂驾驶摩妮卡摩妮卡和瑞秋的地方,莫妮卡感觉16再次和她生活在一起的兄弟这么多。我找到了一个新室友叫埃迪。钱德发现埃迪不喜欢足球也不游侠震惊…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Huh? So, what do you think?
你们认为怎样?

Casa de Joey.
乔伊的家

Huh? I decorated it myself.
我亲自装潢的

- Get out. RACHEL: No.
少来了

Wow, Joey, this is, uh...
乔伊,这真是…

- Art. - Art it is.
- 艺术 - 是艺术没错

Well, check this out. Is it a coffee table?
看看这个 这是咖啡桌吗?

Is it, uh, a panther? There's no need to decide.
下头是只美洲豹吗? 根本就不用决定

Hey, nice pillow.
好棒的抱枕

So tell me, is this genuine Muppet skin?
请告诉我 这是真的布偶皮吗?

Hey, excellent water-table thing.
这个会有水流动的东西太好了

Thanks. I love this. But you know what?
谢谢,我也喜欢,但你知道吗

It makes me want to pee.
这东西会让我想尿尿

Yeah, me too. I think that's the challenge. Heh.
对,我也会 我想这就是挑战所在

Hey, how come, uh, Chandler didn't come?
钱德怎么没来呢?

Well, uh, it's because he had a thing with the...
那是因为他有事…

With the thing.
就是事

Right. I got it.
对,我懂了

Why don't you show us the rest of your casa?
再带我们去看看你家的其他部分吧

ALL: Yeah.


Uh, oh, oh, the best part. Come on.
最好的一处,来吧

Huh?
恩?

Hey.


Nice toilet.
好棒的马桶

No, no, no. Behind it.
不是啦,是它的后面

- You have a phone in here? - That's right.
- 你厕所也有装电话? - 没错

I have a phone.
我厕所也有…

In here.
装电话

- Joey, promise me something. - Yeah.
- 乔伊,你答应我一件事 - 什么?

Never call me from that phone.
别用这电话打给我

Okay, here we go.
好了,来了

Sorry, they were all out of apple pie. Someone just got the last piece.
抱歉,苹果派卖完了 最后一块被人买走了

Oh, my God. Oh, my God. You are not gonna believe this.
老天 你们不会相信的

I have just been discovered.
我被发掘了

Wait a minute. I claimed you in the name of France four years ago.
等一下,四年前我就以法国之名 将你据为己有

Anyway.
总之…

Promise you won't freak out and say how great this is until I'm done.
你们要答应我不要疯掉,也不要说有多棒 直到我说完

ALL: Okay. - Okay.
- 好 - 好

Uh, I just met this producer of this teeny record company...
我刚认识了一位 小唱片公司的制作人…

...who said, ahem, that I have a very fresh, offbeat sound...
她说我有一副 清新、与众不同的嗓音…

...and she wants to do a demo of "Smelly Cat."
她想请我录《臭猫》的试唱带

Okay, I told you not to do that yet. Ha, ha.
我刚说过别这样了

Okay.


And she wants to do a video.
她还要拍音乐录影带

I'm not done yet, okay? Ha, ha.
我还没讲完,好吗?

God. Okay.
天啊

If that goes well, they may even want to make an album.
如果一切顺利 他们还可能出一张专辑

- I'm done now. CHANDLER: Oh, that's great.
- 我讲完了 - 那太棒了

MONICA: That's unbelievable. Oh
难以置信哦

Oh, God, Ross, if you care about me, get the pie out of the man's hood.
罗斯,如果你爱我,那你就把派 从那人的的风帽上拿起来

- Get the what? - There's a pie in the hood. Go.
- 拿什么? - 他的风帽上有块派

- What are you doing? - I'm sorry. My pie was in your hood.
- 你在干嘛? - 抱歉,我的派掉进你的风帽里了

I have to get the coffee out of that guy's pants...
现在我得从那家伙的裤裆里把咖啡弄出来…

...and I'll be back in the hospital by 7.
然后我七点前要赶回医院去

Damn it, Ross. Get your butt out of the bathroom.
可恶,罗斯 快滚出厕所

ROSS: Calm down. I'm blow-drying.
别紧张,我在吹头发

Blow-drying what? You have no hair.
吹什么头发? 你根本没有头发

What's going on?
怎么回事?

Uh, your boyfriend has been in there for an hour.
你男友在里头待了超过一小时

It's like I'm living with him again.
真不敢相信 这就好像我又跟他住在一起

He's here when I go to sleep, when I wake up, when I wanna shower.
我要睡觉时他在这里,醒来时也在 我要洗澡时他也在

Uh, I feel like I'm 16 again.
我感觉好像又回到十六岁

Well, you're not 16. You're both adults now.
你已经不是十六岁了 而且你们两个又都是成年人了

Get out, you doofus!
快出来,蠢货

Or, you know, he's rubber and you're glue.
其实,你们半斤八两

All yours.
都是你的了

I hope you cleaned your hair out of the drain.
你最好有把排水孔上的毛发清干净

I hope you cleaned your hair out of the drain.
你最好有把排水孔上的毛发清干净

- Shut up. - Shut up.
- 闭嘴! - 闭嘴

Cut it out.
别这样

I've never wanted you more.
你以后别再这样了

So, what do you say, boys? Should I call him?
你们怎么说? 我该不该打电话给他?

You know what they say:
人家就是这样说的

Ask your slippers a question...
〝问你拖鞋一个问题…

...you're going crazy.
你一定是疯了!〞

- Hello? CHANDLER: Hey.
- 你好 - 嘿

Hey.
嘿!

Listen, I'm sorry I didn't make it over there today.
抱歉,我今天没过去

Oh, that's okay.
没关系

You, uh... You had a thing.
因为你有事嘛

Yeah, well, I hear the place looks great.
我听说你那里很棒

Oh, forget about it. I'm having a ball, ha.
别提了,我愉快得很

How's the apartment doing?
我们的公寓情况如何?

Oh, hey, it's terrific. I mean, it's a regular space...
很棒 只是普通的空间…

...fest.
…聚合地

Oh, well, great.
那就好

Yeah, I just...
我只是

...wanted to call and say hey.
想打个电话打声招呼

Well, okay, then.


Was that the oven timer?
那是烤箱计时器的声音吗?

That's right, my friend.
没错,好朋友

- It's time for Baywatch! - Baywatch!
- 现在是看… - 《海滩游侠》的时候了

Oh.


Can you believe they gave Stephanie skin cancer?
你能相信他们居然让史黛芬妮得了皮肤癌吗?

I can't believe they promoted her to lieutenant.
我真不敢相信他们升她为小队长

You're saying that because you love Yasmine Bleeth.
你会这么说是因为你爱上雅丝敏布莉

How could anyone not love Yasmine Bleeth?
怎么可能有人不爱雅丝敏布莉?

Hey. Hey, they're running.
嘿,在跑步了

See, this is the brilliance of the show.
这正是全片的精华所在

I say always keep them running.
他们应该继续跑下去

All the time running.
从头跑到尾

Run.
跑吧!

Run.
跑吧!

Run, Yasmine. Run like the wind.
跑啊,雅丝敏,像阵风快跑

But you wanted to live by yourself.
但之前你说想一个人住的

I did. I thought it'd be great.
是啊,我还以为那样会很好

I figured I'd have time alone with my thoughts.
我以为那样一来 我就有时间好好思考

But it turns out I don't have as many thoughts as you'd think.
但结果我发现 我根本没有你认为的那么多好思考的

Joey, why don't you talk to Chandler about moving back?
那你何不找钱德商量 然后搬回去好了?

You really think he'd take me?
你们真的认为他会收容我吗?

We had a good talk last night...
昨晚我们聊得很好…

...but when I moved out, I hurt him bad.
但是当初我搬出去时 我伤他很深

I promise you, he would definitely want you back.
我保证,他一定会欢迎你搬回去的

I'm telling you, there's no way he's moving back.
他才不会搬回来

But we had one of the greatest talks we ever had last night. Heh.
但我们昨晚真的聊得非常愉快

I mean, it was...
那就好像…

It was like when we first started living together.
我们当初刚搬在一起住时一样

Look, I know you don't want to hear this right now...
我知道你不想听…

...but we've seen him in his new place. And he's happy.
但我们看到他在新家的样子 他真的很快乐

He's decorated.
他真的装潢过了

Look, Chandler, he has moved on, okay? You have to, too.
钱德,他已经向前迈出去,好吗? 你也不要春恋过去

No, you're just gonna have to accept the fact that you're just friends now.
你要接受现在你们只是朋友的事实

You're not...
你们不再是…

...roommates anymore.
室友了

Okay, Phoebe. Ready to try one?
好了,菲比,准备好了吗?

Okay. Ahem.


Smelly cat, smelly cat
臭猫、臭猫

What are they feeding you?
他们都喂你吃什么?

SINGERS: Smelly, smelly, smelly
臭猫、臭猫

Really bad smelling smelly cat
真的很臭的臭猫

Oh, whoa! Oh, my God!
哇,天啊

I mean, like, who was that?
刚那是谁啊?

They're your backup singers. Behind you, hon.
她们是你的合音天使 就在你的后面,亲爱的

PHOEBE: Oh.


Oh, I thought they were just watching me.
我以为她们只是来参观的

- Like at an aquarium, you know? - All right.
- 就像是在看水族馆一样 - 好

- From the top. - Okay. Ahem.
- 从头开始 - 好

Smelly cat, smelly cat
臭猫、臭猫

What are they feeding you?
他们都喂你吃什么?

SINGERS: Smelly, smelly, smelly
臭臭、臭臭

Really bad smelling smelly cat
非常臭 臭猫

It's not your fault
这不是你的错

Okay, sorry.
好了,抱歉

I'm just not getting...
我没感觉到…

...that everyone, um, gets...
…大家都懂…

...how smelly this cat actually is.
…这只猫到底有多臭

Maybe if we could talk about this...
或许我们可以聊一下这个

...because I need to feel that you really care about the cat.
因为我想要感觉到你们真的在乎这只猫

Honey, we can talk about this.
这我们可以谈,

It's just that it's costing about $100 a minute to be in here.
只不过这里一分钟的租金要一百块美金

Oh, okay. So, um, the cat stinks, but you love it. Let's go.
好吧,那只猫是很臭,不过你们还是爱他 我们开始

No, there is no way he was a velociraptor.
不,他不可能是迅猛龙

Look at the cranial ridge, okay?
看他高耸的头盖骨

If Dino was a velociraptor, he'd have eaten the Flintstones.
如果恐龙狄诺是迅猛龙 他早就把摩登原始人一家吃掉了

Yeah. Yeah.
没错

Oh, were you taking a nap?
噢,你刚在睡午觉吗?

- I was. - Oh, I...
- 本来是 - 噢,我…

Oh, wait, Tony, can you hold on? That's the other line.
请你等一下 我有插拨

Hello?
喂?

Yeah, she's here, but, uh, can she call you back?
是的,她在 但可以请她回电吗?

Okay, thanks.
好的,谢谢

Call Joanna. Hi.
你要回电给乔安娜

Did she leave a number?
她有留电话号码吗?

Did you see me write one down?
你有看我抄下来吗?

I don't have her number, butt-munch.
我没有她电话号码耶,浑蚤

Well, she'll call back. Don't be such a baby.
她会再拨回来的,别这么幼稚

I'm not a baby. You're the baby.
我不幼稚 你才幼稚

- Look, you wanna get off my back? - Get out of my face.
- 别烦我 - 那你就别来惹我

Wait, hold on, Tony. Hold on.
等一下,东尼,等一下…

Hello?
你好?

Hi.
你好

Yeah, no, she's right here. Um, hold on.
是的,没有,她人就在这里,等等

Hi, Tony, can I call you back?
东尼,我可以晚点再打给你吗?

That's, uh... That's my sister's boyfriend.
我妹的男友打来了

Give me that.
还我啦

Okay.


Sweetie, before I forget, did I leave my diaphragm at your place?
亲爱的,趁我还没忘记 我的子宫帽是不是忘在你那里?

Hi, Mom.
嗨,妈

Hey. Yeah, ha, ha.


So, uh, how's the palace?
皇宫情况如何?

It's funny you should mention that because I was thinking...
你居然会提到 因为我才在想…

What's with the boxes?
那些盒子是怎样?

Oh, uh, actually, I, uh, have some news.
噢,我有个消息要告诉你

Is that Joey guy gonna pick up his moose hat or should I toss it?
乔伊会回来把他的麋鹿帽子拿走 还是要我把它扔了?

Why don't you ask him yourself? This is my new roommate, Eddie.
你何不亲自问他呢? 乔伊,这位是我的新室友艾迪

EDDIE: Nice to meet you.
幸会

- Likewise. EDDIE: How you doing?
我也是

Uh, I'll take that.
这给我

It's, uh, what I came for, heh.
我就是为了这个而来的

So this is new. Where'd you two meet?
这倒是个新闻 你们怎么认识的?

At the, uh, supermarket in the, uh, ethnic-food section.
在超级市场 在家乡味食品区

I helped him pick out a chorizo. Yeah. Ha-ha-ha.
我帮他选西班牙辣香肠 耶 哈哈哈

- It's a... I mean... - Wow.
- 是个... 我是说... - 哇

We got to talking. And, uh, he needed a place, and I had a spare room.
后来我们聊了一下,他说要找地方住 而我刚好有空房间

Oh, now it's a spare room?
这下子那是空房间了?

Well, yeah. In that it's not being used...
是啊,既然没有人在用…

...and I have it to spare.
我又让它空着

Right.
对的

Well, I, uh, got what I came for.
好了,我拿到我来拿的东西了

I'll, uh... I'll see you guys.
再见了

Hey, Joe.
嘿,乔伊

When'd you start using moose in your hair?
你何时开始在头发上抹慕丝的?

Is this guy great, or what?
这家伙很有趣吧?

Yeah.
对啊

Yeah, he is.
他是

I can't believe he has a new roommate. Who is this guy?
我不敢相信他找到新室友了,是谁?

Uh, Eddie something. He just met him.
艾迪什么的,他们刚认识

It'll never last. He's just a rebound roommate.
这关系不会持久的,他不过是 他在低潮时填补空档的室友

- Hey. ALL: Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Ooh, check it out. Oh, check it out.
快看,快看

- It's "Smelly Cat," the video. RACHEL: Oh, God.
- 是《臭猫》的音乐录影带 - 天啊

Now, okay, I haven't seen it yet, so if you don't like it...
我还没看 所以要是你们不喜欢的话…

...so what? None of you ever made a video.
那又如何? 你们也没有人录过音乐录影带啊

Okay.


Get out of here, cat! You stink!
快滚出去,小猫,你好臭

ROSS: Oh, smoking. - Oh, look at me.
- 美极了 - 瞧瞧我

WOMAN: Smelly cat, smelly cat
臭猫、臭猫

What are they feeding you?
他们都喂你吃什么?

Smelly cat, smelly cat
臭猫、臭猫

It's not your fault
这不能怪你

Smelly, smelly, smelly
臭臭、臭臭,真的很臭 臭猫,这不能怪你

Really bad smelling smelly cat It's not your fault
真的很臭的臭猫,这不能怪你

Smelly cat, smelly cat
臭猫,臭猫

- Oh, my God! - I know.
- 天啊 - 我知道

I sound amazing!
我的声音真美

WOMAN: They won't take you to the vet
他们不送你去看兽医

You're obviously not their favorite pet
显然你不是他们的最爱

Smelly cat, smelly cat
臭猫,臭猫

It's not your fault
这不能怪你

Oh, no
喔,不

I've never heard myself sing before.
我以前从没听过自己的歌声

I mean, except in my own head. Oh.
除了在我脑袋里听到过以外

This is so cool. Now I can hear what you hear.
这真是酷 我现在可以听到你们听到的声音了

Pretty, uh, different, huh?
相当不同,对吧?

Oh, I am sorry, but I'm incredibly talented.
真是抱歉 但我真是有才华到不可思议

WOMAN: Smelly cat, smelly cat
臭猫,臭猫

ALL: It's not your fault
这不能怪你

EDDIE: Hey, Joey. What's going on, man?
乔伊,怎么了?

Eddie.
艾迪

- Morning. - Morning.
- 早 - 早

I just, uh, came by to pick up my mail.
我来拿我的邮件

- Where's the mail? - Oh, it's, uh, over there on the table.
- 邮件在哪里? - 在桌上

You don't keep it on this table anymore?
你现在不像以前那样 放在桌子上了吗?

No, Eddie likes it over there.
不,艾迪习惯把邮件放那边

All right, here you go, my friend. Eggs à la Eddie, huh.
好吧,给你 艾迪式煎蛋

Ooh. Ooh.
哦,哦

Oh, oh. That's great.
太棒了

JOEY: Huh.


What?
怎么了?

I thought you liked your eggs...
我还以为你喜欢的是我做的面包夹蛋

...with the bread with the hole in the middle, à la me.
中间还穿个洞的那个

I do, but, uh, Eddie makes them this way. They're pretty darn good.
我是啊,但艾迪的做法是这样 非常好吃

EDDIE: Well, you guys...
好了,大家

...I'm out of here.
我走了

See you, pals.
再见了

See you.
再见

- So how are you two getting along? - Oh, I couldn't be happier.
- 你们两个相处得怎样? - 再幸福不过了

Great, huh?
很好

I'm happy for you.
我为你感到高兴

All right, that's it!
好了,我受够了

He just comes in here, Mr. Johnny New Eggs...
他就这样住进来 这位强尼新蛋蛋先生…

...with his moving the mail and his:
用他那套大摇大摆地移动我的邮件 还有那套

"See you, pals."
〝再见了,大家〞

And now there's no juice!
果汁也没了

There's no juice for the people who need the juice. I need the juice!
没留果汁给想喝果汁的人 我想喝果汁

There's another carton right over there.
那边还有一盒

Hey, this isn't about juice anymore, all right, man?
这不再是关于果汁的事了,好吗?

All right.
好吧

So, what's it about?
那么是关于什么呢?

Eggs.


Whose eggs do you like better, his or mine, huh?
谁的蛋蛋你比较喜欢 他的还是我的?

- Well, I like both eggs equally. - Oh, come on!
- 两个人的蛋蛋我都喜欢 - 少来了

Nobody likes two kinds of eggs equally.
没有人会同样喜欢两种蛋

You like one better, and I wanna know which.
你一定比较喜欢一种胜过另一种 而我要知道答案

What's the difference? Your eggs aren't here anymore.
这有什么差别? 你的蛋蛋现在又不在这里了

You took your eggs, and you left!
你把你的蛋蛋带走 然后搬离了这里

Did you really expect me to never find new eggs?
难道你以为我从此 就找不到新蛋蛋了吗?

I wanna watch Entertainment Tonight.
今晚我想要看《娱乐百分百》

Tough. We're watching Predators of the Serengeti.
才不要,我们要看《赛伦盖提草原上的掠食者》

- Ugh. - Would you guys stop?
你们两个别争了,好吗?

- It's my TV! ROSS: What?
这是我的电视

- Quit it. - Bite me!
- 住手 - 咬我啊

Oh, my God.
天啊

Well, Monica keeps changing the channel.
摩妮卡一直在转台…

Aw, that's great. Why don't you tell Mommy on me?
好,那你去跟妈妈告状啊

Now I'm Mommy in this little play?
这下子我又成了你们这桩家家酒里的妈妈了吗?

Look, I refuse to get sucked into...
听着,我拒绝被卷入

...this weird little Geller dimension thing, okay?
这一类畸型的盖勒家庭纠纷 好吗?

So I'm gonna go take a nice long hot bubble bath...
所以我要去好好泡个泡泡浴…

...because you kids are driving me crazy!
因为你们两个孩子 真的吵得我快疯掉了

What do we do about this?
我们该怎么办?

We could tape Entertainment Tonight.
把《娱乐百分百》录下来

Not that!
我不是说电视节目

This! Us!
我是说我们

Oh, my God, Ross, it's... You're just...
天啊,罗斯,你真的是…

- Since you've been here, you're driving... - Ow, ow.
自从你来这里以后 我快被你逼疯了

Mon, you've gone ultrasonic again, all right?
摩妮卡,你又展现超音波了,好吗?

I just can't stand you being here...
我真的不能忍受

...all the time!
你老是窝在这里

Why? Why can't you stand me being here?
为什么?你为什么受不了我在这里?

We're just having fun.
我们相处得很愉快啊

Fun? You think this is fun?
愉快?你认为这叫愉快吗?

Yeah.
是啊

I thought we were fooling around, like when, uh... When we were kids.
我还以为我们是 像小时候那样逗着玩的

I hated you when we were kids.
罗斯,我小时候恨死你了

- You hated me when we were kids? - Yes.
- 你小时候恨死我了吗? - 是

I hated you.
我恨死你了

I loved you in a you're-my-brother- so-I-have-to way...
我就像〝你是我哥 所以我必须爱你〞那样爱你

...but basically, I hated your guts.
但基本上我是恨你的

Why did you hate me?
你干嘛要恨我?

Because you were mean to me...
因为你对我很坏…

...and you teased me and you always got your way.
你老是逗我 然后很霸道

That wasn't fun for you?
你不觉得那很有趣吗?

Uh-huh.
嗯-哼

I can't believe you hated me.
我不敢相信你会恨我

But now I love you.
但现在我爱你啊

And not just because I have to.
而且不是因为我没得选择

Really?
真的吗?

Yeah.


You're just gonna have to stop pissing me off.
但你不能再惹火我了

I can do that.
这我办得到

- Then I won't have to kill you. - Ha, ha.
那我就不用宰掉你了

So you wanna watch, uh, Entertainment Tonight?
- 那你想看《娱乐百分百》吗? - 想

Yeah, thanks.
谢了

Tonight, America's premier sports magazine...
今晚美国运动杂志

...moves to primetime...
改到黄金时段播出

- You know what? - What?
- 你知道吗? - 嗯

If you really wanna watch that Serengeti thing, we can.
要是你真的想看那个赛伦盖提草原什么的,也可以啦

Oh, okay.
噢,好的

- Hey. MONICA: Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Listen, you are not going to believe this...
听着,你们一定不会相信的…

...but, ahem, that is not me singing on the video.
原来录影带里 唱歌的人不是我

No.
- 不会吧 - 不会吧

Yes.
没错

Well, how did you find out?
你怎么发现的?

The record company sent this paper for me to sign saying it's okay...
唱片公司寄了一张合约给我 要我签名同意…

...for someone else to sing for me. That was my first clue.
让别人代唱 那是我找到的第一个线索

So, what are you gonna do?
那你要怎么办呢?

I can't work with people who would do this.
我不能和会这样的人合作

Sure.


I mean, this poor woman.
这可怜的女人

What woman?
哪个女人?

The voice woman.
配唱的女人

She has a great voice, but she doesn't have a video.
她的嗓音那么好 但却没能拍录影带

Okay, Pheebs, but what about you?
菲比,那你怎么办?

I have a video. Pay attention.
我有录影带,我讲话你们要注意听啊

No, this voice woman, she's so talented.
这个配唱的女人,她好有才华

But according to the producer people...
但据制作人说

...they said, like, she doesn't have the right look or something. You know?
他们说,她的样子长得不对之类的 懂吗?

She's like one of those animals at the pound...
她就像那种动物收容所里的动物…

...who nobody wants because they're not pretty.
只因为他们不够漂亮就没有人要

Or, you know, like some old dog who's kind of like stinky and...
或是一些老狗因为太臭又…

Oh, my God! She's smelly cat!
天啊,她就是〝臭猫〞嘛

Oh, oh, that song has so many levels.
噢,这首歌真是涵义深刻

Hey, Eddie.
嘿,艾迪

You, uh, wanna play some foosball?
要玩手足球吗?

No, thanks, man. I'm not, uh... Not really into sports.
不要,谢了,我对运动不太有兴趣

Yeah, okay. All right.
好,没关系

Doesn't matter. Time for Baywatch.
没关系,看《海滩游侠》的时候到了

Oh, what?
哦,啥?

You like that show?
你喜欢这部电视剧?

You don't?
你不喜欢?

Ha, ha, what...? No.
哈哈,啥? 不

I mean, it's just pretty people running around on the beach.
不过是一群漂亮女孩 在海滩上跑来跑去

Well, that's the brilliance of it.
这就是全片的精华所在啊

The pretty people.
漂亮的女孩

And the running.
然后跑来跑去

I'm gonna go read in my room for a little while.
我去我的房间看书吧

Oh, oh. Okay, man.
好吧

Smelly cat, smelly cat
臭猫、臭猫

What are they feeding you?
他们都喂你吃什么?

Everybody!
大家一起唱!

ALL: Smelly cat, smelly cat
臭猫、臭猫

It's not your fault
不是你的错

Monica. They won't take you to the vet
摩妮卡 他们不带你去兽医院

Chandler.
钱德!

You're obviously not their favorite pet
你显然不是他们最爱的宠物

PHOEBE: Joey.
乔伊!

You may not be a bed of roses
- 你或许不是玫瑰花床 - 瑞秋!

And you're no friend To those with noses
你不是有鼻子的人的朋友

Ross, those are the only lines we have. Sorry.
罗斯,这首歌只有这几句,抱歉了

Okay. Back to the chorus.
好,回到副歌

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.