RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第十九集 S02E19 The One Where Eddie Won

老友记/六人行/Friends 第二季 第十九集 S02E19 The One Where Eddie Won't Go / 艾迪赖着不走

Chandler demands that Eddie move out, however he doesn't seem to get the message. Meanwhile, a book on empowerment for women inspires the girls. 钱德勒要求埃迪搬出去,但是他似乎没有得到消息。同时,妇女授权书启发的女孩。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hey, Eddie. Aah!
嘿,艾迪

- What are you doing here? - Watching you sleep.
- 你在这里做什么? - 没事,看你睡觉

Why?
为什么?

It makes me feel, um, peaceful.
那让我觉得很宁静

Ha, ha. Ahem. Please.
请继续

I can't sleep now!
现在我睡不着了

Oh, you want me to sing?
你要我唱歌给你听吗?

No. Look.
不,听着

That's it. I want you out of the apartment now!
够了,我要你立刻离开这间公寓

Oh, what are you talking about?
你在胡说什么?

Hannibal Lecter?
人魔汉尼拔

Better roommate than you.
他比你更适合当室友

No.


I don't think you're being fair! One night you see me, you get scared.
我觉得你不公平 某天晚上你看到我,觉得很可怕

What about the other nights when you don't see me, huh?
你没看到我的那些晚上呢?

Last night you went and got some water...
昨晚你起床喝水

...and I was nice enough to hide behind the door. What that about, huh?
我好心地躲在门后,那又如何?

- I didn't realize that. - Ah.
我不知道

Get out now!
快给我滚

Okay. You really want me out?
好吧,你真的要我滚吗?

Yes, please.
对,请滚

Then I want to hear you say you want me out.
我要听你说你要我滚

I want you out.
我要你滚

I want to hear it from your lips.
我要听你亲口说

Where'd you hear it before?
那之前你从哪里听来的?

Oh, right, all right. You know what? Consider me gone.
好吧,你知道吗?就当我已经滚了

I'll be out by the time you get home from work tomorrow.
明天你下班回来会发现我不在了

Thank you. EDDIE: I heard that.
- 谢谢 - 我听到了

- Thanks. - Hey.
- 谢谢 - 嘿

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Well, look at you!
看看你

Finally got that time machine working, huh?
终于把时光机修好了?

You like it?
你们喜欢吗?

This guy was selling them on 8th Avenue and I thought:
有个家伙在第八大道卖衣服 我心想

- "You know what I don't have?" - A mirror?
- 〝你知道我没有什么吗?〞 - 镜子?

Fine, make fun. I think it's jaunty.
好吧,尽量开玩笑 我觉得这个造型蛮潇洒的

Wow! For a guy who's recently lost his job, you're in a good mood.
对刚失业的人来说 你的心情蛮不错的

I'll be all right. I'm not starting from square one.
我会没事的,我有不是从头开始

I was Dr. Drake Ramoray on Days of our Lives.
我在《我们的日子》 饰演过德瑞克雷莫瑞医生

Huh? That's got to have some kind of cachet.
那应该有某种关连吧

Cachet? Jaunty?
关连?潇洒?

Chandler gave me word-of-the-day toilet paper.
钱德送我每日一字卫生纸

I'm gonna get some coffee.
我去买杯咖啡

- Hey. MONICA & RACHEL: Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Oh! So? Did you read the book?
所以呢?你看那本书了吗?

Oh, my God. It was incredible!
天啊,太不可思议了

Didn't it, like, totally speak to you?
它真的说中你的心声了吧?

- Whoa, whoa, what book is this? - Oh.
这是什么样的书?

Uh! You have to read this book. It's called Be Your Own Wind Keeper.
瑞秋,你一定要看这本书 书名是《做自己的追风人》

Ooh. It's about how women need to become more empowered.
描述女性必须更有力量

And, oh! But there's wind.
还有风

And the wind can make us goddesses.
风让我们成为女神

Do you know who takes our wind? Men. They just take it.
你知道谁把我们的风抢走了吗? 男人,他们抢走风了

Men just take our wind?
男人抢走风了?

Uh-huh. All the time. Because they are the lightning-bearers.
一直都是的,因为他们是闪电人

- Wow. PHOEBE: Yeah.
- 哇 - 耶

That sounds kind of cool. It's like The Hobbit.
那听起来很酷,蛮像哈比人的

It is nothing like The Hobbit.
一点都不像

It's like reading about every relationship I've ever had.
它像是看穿了我的每段恋情

Except for Richard.
理查除外

Oh, yes. No. Richard would never steal your wind.
理查不会抢走你的风

- No. PHOEBE: No.
- 没错 - 没错

- Because he's yummy. - Yes.
- 因为他是帅哥 - 没错

But all the other ones.
但其他男人就会

Oh, and the part about how they're always drinking...
有一段描述他们不断地吸干

...from our pool of inner power.
我们的内心力量

But God forbid we should take a sip.
但上帝禁止我们使用内心力量

Anybody want a cruller?
谁要吃油条?

This is a typical lightning-bearer thing.
这是闪电人的典型作法

Right there. It's like, um...
那像是…

..."Hello. Who wants one of my phallic-shaped man-cakes?"
〝谁要吃我的老二形状蛋糕〞?

ESTELLE: Don't worry about it, already! Things happen.
别担心,情况很不错

So you're not mad at me for getting fired and everything?
所以你不气我被开除?

Joey, look at me.
乔伊,看着我

Look at me!
看着我

Do I have lipstick on my teeth?
我的牙齿沾到口红了吗?

No.
没有

Uh, can we get back to me?
我们能继续谈我的问题吗?

Look, honey. People get fired left and right in this business.
听着,在这一行常有人被闻除

I already got you an audition for Another World.
我已经帮你争取到 《未来日记》试镜机会

All right!
太棒了

"Cab Driver Number 2"?
〝二号计程车司机〞?

You're welcome.
不客气

But... But I was Dr. Drake Ramoray!
但我演过德瑞克雷莫端医生

How can I go from being a neurosurgeon to driving a cab?
我怎么从神经外科医生 变成开计程车的?

Things change. Roll with them.
时代会改变,接受吧

But this is a two-line part!
但这个角色只有两句台词

It's like taking a step backwards.
这是在退步

I'm not gonna do this.
我才不要这份工作

Joey.
乔伊

I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told Al Minza...
我跟你说的话就像我跟阿尔明查

...and his pyramid of dogs.
还有他的狗狗金字塔说的话一样

Take any job you can get, and don't make on the floor.
有工作就做,别在地上大便

I'm sorry.
对不起

I'll see you.
再见

Uh, God!
天啊

Oh, God! I mean, it's just so...
天啊,我是说它真的…

Isn't it?
对吧?

Uh. This is like reading about my own life!
这像是在看我的一生

This book could have been called Be Your Own Wind Keeper, Rachel!
这本书应该叫 《做你自己的追风人,瑞秋》

It wouldn't have sold a million copies...
虽然会卖不了一百万本

...but it would've made a nice gift for you.
但那会是送你很不错的礼物

- Hey, you guys. - Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿

Uh, sweetie, we've gotta go.
甜心,我们该走了

No!


No? Heh.
不?

No! Why do we always have to do everything according to your timetable?
不,为什么我们总得 照你的时间表来做事?

Actually, it's the movie theater that has the timetable.
事实上那是电影院的时间表

It's so you don't miss the beginning.
这样你才不会错过开头

This isn't about the movie theater. This is about you stealing my wind.
不,这跟电影院无关 问题是你抢走我的风了

You go, girl!
加油,好姊妹

I can't pull that off, can I?
我做得很不像吧?

Excuse me, your wind?
对不起,你的风?

Yes, my wind.
对,我的风

How do you expect me to grow if you won't let me blow?
你不让我吹 又怎么能期待成长?

You know I don't...
你知道我…

...have a problem with that.
可以接受你那么做

Okay.
好吧

I just really need to be with myself right now.
现在我需要独处一下

I'm sorry.
对不起

PHOEBE: Mm, mm, mm. - Uh, you're right.
你们说的对

I don't have to apologize.
我不必道歉

Sorry. Damn it!
抱歉,该死

- What is it? - I don't know.
- 那是什么? - 我不知道

It's got all this stuff about wind and trees...
里面提到风跟树

...and some sacred pool.
还有圣池

I don't really get it. But she's pretty upset about it.
我看不懂,但她似乎非常生气

This is why I don't date women who read.
所以我不跟会看书的女人约会

Uh-oh.
啊-哦

What? What's that?
什么?那是什么?

It's my VISA bill.
我的信用卡帐单

Envelope one of two.
一式两联

- That can't be good. - Open it, open it.
- 这不会是好事 - 快打开

- Oh, my God! - Whoa!
天啊

Look at this! How did I spend so much money?
看看这个,我怎么会花这么多钱?

Uh, that's just the minimum amount. That's your total.
乔伊,那是最低应缴额度 总额在那边

Aah!
啊!

Whoa, whoa. Thirty-five hundred dollars at "Porcelain Safari"?
在〝原野瓷器〞刷了三千五?

My animals.
我的动物们

The guy said they suited me. He spoke with an accent. I was confused.
店员说它们很适合我 他说起话来有口音,我很困惑

Oh.


I don't know what to do!
我不知道该怎么办

You can start by driving a cab on Another World.
你可以开始 在《未来日记》开计程车

- What? - That audition?
- 什么? - 那个试镜机会?

That's a two-line part!
那个角色只有两句台词

Joey, you owe $1100 at "I Love Lucite."
乔伊,你在〝我爱透明塑胶玻璃〞欠下一千一百块

- So what? - So suck it up, man.
- 那又怎么样? - 接受吧

It's a job. It's money.
那是工作,可以赚钱

I don't need you getting judgmental and condescending and pedantic.
我不要你变得爱批评 高傲又爱卖弄学问

- Toilet paper? - Yeah.
- 来自卫生纸? - 对

I'm not being any of those things. I'm being realistic.
我不是那样的人,我只是很现实

- You're supposed to be my friend! - I am your friend.
- 不必了,你应该是我的朋友 - 我是你的朋友

Then tell me things like, "You'll be fine."
那你该跟我说〝你会没事的〞

And "Something big's gonna come along. I know it!"
〝你一定会出头的,我知道〞

But I don't know it.
但我真的不知道

What I do know is you owe $2300 at "Isn't It Chromantic?"
我只知道你在〝漂亮着色〞欠下两千三百块钱

I'm aware of what I owe.
罗斯,我知道我欠了多少钱

Then get some sense. It took you 10 years to get that job.
你得有点理智 你等了十年才找到那份工作

- How long till you get another? - I don't want to hear this!
- 下份工作又得等多久呢? - 我不想听

I'm just saying...
我只是说…

Well, don't "just say"!
别〝只是说〞

Oh. Maybe I should just go.
或许我该先离开

Okay.
好吧

I'll see you later.
待会见

Just think about it.
考虑一下

I don't need to think about it!
我不需要考虑

I was Dr. Drake Ramoray!
我是德瑞克雷莫瑞医生

That was huge!
那是重要角色

Big things are gonna happen! You'll see!
我的大好机会一定会出现 等着瞧吧

Ross!
罗斯

You still there?
你还在吗?

- Hey, pal. - Oh, God!
嘿,朋友

What are you still doing here?
你还在这里做什么?

Uh, just some basic dehydrating of fruits and vegetables.
帮蔬菜跟水果脱水

Man alive, this thing's fantastic!
天啊,这真的太棒了

Aren't you forgetting anything?
艾迪 ,你是不是忘了什么?

Oh, yeah. I got us a new goldfish.
对了 ,我帮我们买了新金鱼

He's feistier than the last one.
他比上一只金鱼还有活力

Maybe because the last one was made by Pepperidge Farm.
或许因为上一只金鱼 是培珀莉饼干做的

Eddie, isn't there something else you're supposed to be doing now?
艾迪,你是不是忘了做什么事?

Not unless it's got something to do with dehydrating.
不,除非它跟脱水有关

Because right now, I'm a dehydrating maniac!
因为现在我是脱水迷

I thought we had a deal.
我以为我们说好了

- I thought by the time I got... - Uh, uh.
我以为我回来时…

You know what that is?
你知道这是什么吗?

Your last roommate's kidney?
你前室友的肾脏?

That's a tomato. Ha, ha.
这是蕃茄

This one definitely goes in the display.
这应该拿出来公开展示

It's in the display.
这需要公开展示

Hey, Gunther. Let me get a, uh, lemonade to go.
阿甘,我要外带一杯柠檬汁

Lemonade?
柠檬汁?

You okay, man?
你没事吧?

Ahh, it's career stuff.
只是事业遇到瓶颈

They killed off my character on the show.
他们将我在影集里的角色赐死

Oh, that's too bad. How'd they do it?
那太可惜了,他们是怎么做的?

I fell down an elevator shaft.
我跌落电梯井

Oh. That sucks.
那真的很逊

I was buried in an avalanche.
我被雪崩掩埋

What?
什么?

I used to be Brice on All My Children.
我演过《我的孩子们》里 布莱斯的角色

Why must everybody watch me sleep?
为什么大家都要看我睡觉?

There'll be no more watching me sleep! No more...
不准再看我睡觉了,不准…

...watching! - I...
再看了

CHANDLER: Neh.


I got some great stuff to dehydrate. Grapes, apricots.
我帮一些东西做脱水,葡萄、杏桃

I thought it'd be cool to see what happens with these water balloons.
我觉得这会是个好点子 看看这些水球会变成什么样子

Get out. Get out, get out, get out!
滚出去…

- What? - You! Move out!
- 什么? - 你给我搬出去

Take your fruit! Your stupid small fruit and get out!
带着你的愚蠢脱水水果滚出去

You want me to move out? Uh...
你要我搬走?

Uh-huh.
嗯-哼

Heh. I, uh...
嗨,我,呃...

Ooh! Ha, ha. I gotta tell you, that's kind of out of the blue, don't you think?
我得说你不觉得那有点突然吗?

This is not out of the blue!
这一点都不突然

This is smack-dab in the middle of the blue!
这完全都不突然

Whoa!
哇!

Relax! Take it easy, buddy!
放轻松,别激动

You don't have to tell me twice.
你不必告诉我第二次

God, I mean, someone will be by for my stuff.
天啊,我会找人来搬我的东西

If you think I'm leaving you alone with my fish, you're insane!
如果你以为我会让你跟我的鱼独处 你就疯了

You want some help?
需要我帮忙吗?

No help required, chico!
我不需要帮忙,朋友

All the way to the airport, huh? You know, that's over 30 miles.
一路直达机场?那超过三十哩远

That's gonna cost you about so bucks.
那得花你不少钱

Excuse me, that's "50" bucks.
对不起,应该是〝五十〞块

- What? - Five-O dollars.
- 什么? - 五十块

Oh. You know what it is? It's smudgy because they're fax pages.
你知道这是怎么一回事吗? 传真过来的剧本字体有点模糊

When I was on Days ofour Lives as Dr. Drake Ramoray...
我在《我们的日子》 演德瑞克雷莫瑞医生时

...they'd send over the whole script on real paper.
他们会把完整剧本寄过来给我

Ha, ha. That's great.
那真的太棒了

If you wanted to expand this scene, like have the cab crash...
如果你要加戏 譬如让计程车发生车祸

...I could attend to the victims...
我可以治疗乘客

...because I have a background in medical acting.
因为我有演医生的背景

Okay, listen, thanks for coming in.
好吧,听我说,谢谢你来试镜

No. Uh, don't thank me for coming in. Uh, at least let me finish.
不,别谢我来试镜,至少让我演完

Uh, we could take the expressway...
我们可以走快速道路

...but, uh, this time of day you're better off taking the budge.
但这时你很可能会超过预算

You were going for bridge there, weren't you?
应该是要过桥才对吧?

I'll have a good day.
我自己出去

Okay, question number 28.
好吧,第28题

"Have you ever allowed a lightning-bearer to take your wind?"
〝你曾让闪电人抢走你的风吗?〞

I would have to say no.
我要回答〝没有〞

And I would have to say, "Pah, ha."
我的答案是〝胡扯〞

What?
什么?

Do you not remember the puppet guy?
你不记得布偶男了吗?

You totally let him wash his feet in the pool of your inner power.
你让他在你的内心力量池洗脚

And his puppet too!
还有他的布偶

Well, at least I didn't let some guy...
至少我没有让男人

...into the forest of my righteous truth on the first date!
在第一次约会时进入我的真理森林

- Who? - Paul!
- 谁? - 保罗

Oh!
噢!

Okay, okay, moving on, moving on. Next question.
好吧,继续,下一题

Okay, number 29.
好吧,第29题

"Have you ever betrayed another goddess...
〝你曾为了闪电人

...for a lightning-bearer?" Okay, number 30.
背叛其他女神吗?〞 好吧,第30题

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Let's go back to 29.
喔…回到第29题

Not, uh...
不是,呃...

Ahem. Not to my recollection.
在我的记忆里是没有

Danny Arshack, ninth grade.
丹尼亚夏克,九年级

You know the bottle was pointing at me.
你知道瓶口是指向我

Only because you took up half the circle!
那是因为你占了一半的空间

Listen to you two. It's so sad.
看看你们两个,真是可悲

Oh!
哦!

Looks like I'll be going to the goddess meetings alone.
看起来我得一个人参加女神会议

Mm.


Not when they find out you slept with Jason...
你休想,当她们发现杰森跟摩妮卡分手一小时后

...an hour after he broke up with Monica.
你就跟他上床

One hour?
一小时?

- You are such a leaf blower! RACHEL: Oh!
你是个抓耙子

Ugh!
噢!

Ugh.


Oh, hey, uh, be careful with that 3-D Last Supper.
小心3D版《最后晚餐》

Judas is a little loose.
犹大有点松了

Oh, my God! What's going on?
天啊,发生了什么事?

They're taking all my stuff back. I guess you were right.
他们要把我的东西收回去 我想你说得对

No, I wasn't right. That's what I came here to tell you.
不,我错了,所以我来找你

I was totally hung up on my own stuff the other day.
那天我满脑子只想着自己的事

No, listen. I need the whole security thing, you know?
不,听着,我非常需要安全感

To know where my next paycheck is coming from. But you don't need that.
知道下一笔收入在哪里 但你不需要那么做

And that's amazing to me.
那真的让我很佩服

I could never do what you do.
我永远都没办法跟你一样,乔伊

- Thanks. - You hold out for something bigger.
- 谢谢 - 你有伟大梦想

I can't tell you how much respect I have...
我无法告诉你我多么尊重

...for you not going to that stupid audition.
你不去参加那个愚蠢的试镜

- I went. - Great! How did it go?
- 我去了 - 太棒了,结果如何?

- I didn't get it. - Good for you!
- 我没有被录取 - 太好了

You're living the dream!
你实现梦想

- Huh? - Ha, ha.
- 呵? - 哈哈

All right, then!
太棒了

- Oh, not my parrot. - What?
别拿走我的鹦鹉

JOEY: I can't watch this.
我看不下去了

Hey, hold on, hold on.
等一下

How much for the, uh? How much to save the bird?
那只鸟要多少钱?

- Twelve hundred. - Dollars?
-一千两百块 - 美金?

You spent $1200 on a plastic bird?
你花一千两百块买只塑胶鸟?

Uh, it was an impulse buy. Near the register.
那是一时冲动,它就在收银台附近

Go ahead with the bird.
把那只鸟带走

- Do you have anything for around $200? - Uh.
有什么东西是两百块左右?

The dog.
那只狗

- Huh? - Yeah.


I'll take it.
我买了

My gift to you, man.
这是我送你的礼物

Thanks, Ross!
谢谢你,罗斯

I really liked that bird, though.
但我真的喜欢那只鸟

- But the dog! Oh! - Yeah. Right?
- 不过狗也可以 - 对

Here are your cakes.
蛋糕来了

We didn't order cake.
我们没有点蛋糕

No, I know. Ahem. They're from me.
对,我知道,我请客

You guys, this is not good.
两位,这不是件好事

We have enough trouble with guys stealing our wind...
男人抢走我们的风已经够麻烦了

...without taking it from each other.
我们不该彼此对立

- You're right. RACHEL: You know?
- 你说的对 - 你知道吗?

I love you goddesses.
我爱你们这些女神

I love you.
我爱你

I don't ever want to suck your wind again.
我不想再抢你的风了

Oh.


- Thank you. So are we good? - Oh. We're good.
- 谢谢,我们没事了吧? - 我们没事了

- We're good? - Yes.
- 我们没事了吧? - 对

Okay. Let me take these back. They'll take it out of my paycheck.
好吧,我得把蛋糕收回去 他们会扣我的薪水

Ding-dong, the psycho's gone!
太棒了,那个疯子走了

- Are you sure this time? CHANDLER: Yes.
- 这次你确定吗? - 对

I actually saw him leave.
我真的看到他离开

That guy is holding a human head.
那家伙在窗口拿着一颗假人头

He's holding a human head!
他在窗口拿着一颗假人头

Check it out, man!
看吧,兄弟

I tore it off a mannequin in the alley behind Macy's. Ha, ha.
我在梅西百货后面的巷子 从假人身上拔下来的

There is no alley behind Macy's.
梅西百货后面没有巷子

So I got it in the junior miss department. Big diff.
我在少女百货偷来的,都一样啦

It'll make a hell of a conversation piece at our next cocktail party, huh?
我们下一次办鸡尾酒会 这会是个不错的话题

"Our next cocktail party"?
〝我们下一次办鸡尾酒会〞?

Yeah, you know, we'll put chips in it. We'll make it a chip chick.
对,我们可以把薯片放进去 让它变成薯片小妞

Eddie, do you remember yesterday?
艾迪,你记得昨天吗?

Uh, yes, I think I vaguely recall it.
对,我依稀还记得

Ahem. Do you remember talking to me yesterday?
你记得昨天你跟我说话吗?

Uh, yes.


So, what happened?
发生了什么事?

We took a road trip to Las Vegas!
我们开车到拉斯维加斯

Oh, sweet Moses!
天啊

So on this road trip, uh, did you win any money?
你去拉斯维加斯有赢到钱吗?

Nah, I crapped out. But Mr. 21 here! He cleans up!
我输光光,但21点先生 他手气可好了

$300! He buys me these new shoes. Sweet, huh?
三百块,他还送我这双新鞋子

Nice.
太棒了

Uh, see you upstairs. See you, pals!
楼上见,大家再见

Is anyone else starting to really like him?
有人开始喜欢他了吗?

May I help you?
有什么事需要我效劳吗?

Why doesn't my key work, and what's my stuff doing downstairs?
为什么我的钥匙不能用? 我的东西为什么在楼下?

I'm sorry. Aah.
对不起

Have we met?
我们认识吗?

It's Eddie, you freak! Your roommate.
我是艾迪,变态,我是你的室友

I'm sorry, I, uh...
对不起

...I already have a roommate.
我已经有室友了

Hello.
你好

Um, he's lived here for years. I don't know what you're talking about.
他住在这里很多年 我不知道你到底在胡说什么

No, no. He's, uh...


No, he moved out and I moved in.
不,他搬出去,我搬进来

Well, I think we'd remember something like that.
我想我们会记得那种事

I know I would. Ha, ha.
我知道我会记得

That's, uh, a good point. Um...
说得好

Okay, wow. Huh.
好吧

I guess I got the wrong apartment.
我想我走错门了

Look, I'm...
听着,我…

- I'm terribly sorry. - Hey, no problem.
- 真的很抱歉 - 没关系

See you.
再见

Goodbye, you fruit-drying psychopath.
再见,脱水水果变态狂

- You want me to help you unpack? - Nah, I'm okay. Oh, and, uh...
- 要我帮你把东西拿出来吗? - 不用了,我可以的

Just so you know, I'm not moving back in because I have to.
你该知道我搬回来 不是因为我走投无路

I mean, I do have to, but...
我的确走投无路,可是…

It's just that that place, it wasn't really...
那是因为那里不是…

I mean, this is...
这是…

Welcome home, man.
欢迎回家,兄弟

- A little foos? - Absolutely!
- 玩一下足球台? - 当然

What happened to the foosball?
足球怎么了?

It's a cantaloupe.
那是哈蜜瓜

Are we gonna bring this out every time Ross comes over?
每次罗斯过来 我们都得把这个搬出来吗?

He paid a lot of money for it.
他付一大笔钱买下它的

- I'm gonna hold him a different way. - All right.
我要转个方向

If you hated it so much, why'd you buy it in the first place?
如果你那么讨厌它 一开始为什么要买下它?

Well, I had a whole ceramic-zoo thing going over there.
我买了一大堆瓷器动物摆在那里

But without the other ones, it looks tacky.
少了其他的动物,它看起来怪怪的

Is he housetrained or will he leave little bathroom tiles all over?
它会使用马桶 或直接在浴室地板上?

Stay.
别动

Uh, stay!
别动

Good fake dog.
好乖的假狗狗

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.