RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第五集 S03E05 The One with Frank Jr. / 菲比的弟弟小福兰克

老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第五集 S03E05 The One with Frank Jr. / 菲比的弟弟小福兰克

Phoebe meets her brother Frank for the second time. The friends make lists which celebrities they would sleep with. 我和哥哥弗兰克第二次。朋友列表们会睡觉。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

Hey.
嘿。。.

So, what happened? Did a forest tick you off?
怎么了,森林让你不爽了?

No.
不是

You know how we're always saying we need a place for the mail.
我们一直说需要放信件的地方

Yeah.


Well, I started building one.
所以我就开工了

But then I decided to take it to the next step.
然后呢 我决定更加完善一点

You're building a post office?
你在盖邮局?

No, an entertainment unit, with a mail cubby built right in.
不是,是一个娱乐专用柜 内含信件柜

- It's a one-day job, max. - Okay.
-最多一天搞定 -好吧

My word, those are snug.
天啊,你的裤子有够紧

Oh, yeah. These are my old work pants.
对,这是我的旧工作裤

Sergio Valente.
义大利名牌

Power saw kind of got away from me there.
刚才电锯有点失控

- Hey, Pheebs. - Hey.
-嘿 -菲比

- Any sign of your brother? - No, but he's always late, so...
-你有见到你弟吗? -还没,不过他老是迟到

- I thought you only met him once. - Yeah, I did.
-你不是只见过他一次吗? -是啊

I think it sounds, you know, big sister-y, "Frank's always late." So...
这样讲很有姐姐的口气,〝法兰克老是迟到〞

Oh. Well, relax. He'll be here.
放轻松,他会来的

- Yeah, no, I know. I'm just nervous. - Oh.
我知道,我只是很紧张

You know, it's just, you know, Mom's dead, don't talk to my sister...
我妈死了,我不和我姐姐说话

...Grandma's been sleeping a lot lately.
奶奶最近睡很多觉

It's just the "last desperate chance to have a family" kind of thing.
这是我感受家人温暖的 最后机会

- Mm. - You're so sweet to wait with me.
你真窝心,还陪我等

Well, actually, Gunther sent me. You're not allowed to have cups out here.
其实是阿甘叫我来的 杯子不能拿出店外

Does anyone else think David Copperfield's cute?
还有谁觉得 大卫考柏菲可爱?

No, but he told me he thinks you're a fox.
没有人,不过他告诉我 他觉得你很辣

All right. Janice likes him.
珍妮丝喜欢他

In fact, she likes him so much, she put him on her, uh, freebie list.
喜欢到把他放进她的 名人性幻想名单里

Her what?
她的什么?

We have a deal where we each pick five different celebrities we could sleep with...
我们说好 每人可以挑五个名人上床

...and the other one can't get mad.
另一个人不准生气

Ah, the heart of every healthy relationship:
这是健康男女关系的关键

Honesty, respect, and sex with celebrities.
诚实、尊重、与名人上床

So, Chandler, who's on your list?
钱德,你的名单上有谁?

Uh, Kim Basinger...
金贝辛格

...Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry...
辛蒂克劳馥、荷莉贝瑞

...Yasmine Bleeth... - Oh.
雅丝敏布丽丝

...and Jessica Rabbit.
和洁西卡小兔

Ahem. Now, you do realize that she is a cartoon and way out of your league?
你知道她是卡通人物 而且你根本配不上她吗?

I know. I just always wondered if I could get her eyes to pop out of her head.
我知道,我是看看我 能不能让她的眼珠掉出来

Hey, Monica, who would yours be?
摩妮卡,你会选谁?

First I need a boyfriend. Then I can have a list.
我得先交男友,才能列名单

It's just a game, Mon.
只是好玩嘛,小摩

Rach, how about you?
瑞秋,你呢?

Oh, I don't know. I guess Chris O'Donnell, John F. Kennedy Jr...
不知道,也许是克里斯欧唐纳 小约翰甘乃迪

...Daniel Day-Lewis, Sting and Parker Stevenson.
丹尼尔戴路易斯、史汀 和派克史蒂文森

Spider-Man?
蜘蛛人?

Hardy Boy.
哈迪男孩

- Peter Parker. - Thank you.
-是彼得帕克 -谢谢

What about you, honey? Who'd be on your list?
你呢?你会选谁?

I... Oh, that kind of thing requires some serious thought.
这种事需要深思熟虑

First, I'll divide my prospective candidates into categories.
我会先把可能人选分门别类

Ahem. What a geek.
真是个怪人

Everybody, this is Frank. This is my half brother, Frank.
各位,这是法兰克 我的同父异母弟弟,法兰克

- This is everybody. - Hey.
-这是大家 -嘿

- This is Ross. - Hi, how are you?
-这是罗斯 -你好

- Chandler. - Hi.
-这是钱德 -嗨

- Hi. - Joey.
-嗨 -这是乔伊

- Hey. - Hi, hi, hi.
-嘿 -嗨

This is Monica. - Whoa.
这是摩妮卡

- And this is Rachel. - Hi.
-这是瑞秋 -嗨

Whoa.


I'm gonna get coffee for us.
我去点咖啡

Hey, how do you guys get anything done? Ha, ha.
你们怎么把事情做完的?

We don't, really.
我们是没做什么事

Well, so do you guys have big plans?
你们有什么计划吗?

Oh, yeah. We're gonna, like, connect and, you know, bond and everything.
有,我们要好好的联络感情

I was thinking we could go down to Times Square and pick up some ninja stars.
我们想去时代广场 找几个忍者明星

Oh, um, my friend Larry, he wants me to take a picture of a hooker.
我朋友莱利拜托我 要拍几张妓女的照片

You know, we really don't take advantage of living in the city.
我们都没好好利用 住在纽约的机会

Oh, sorry. Did I get you?
抱歉,我钻到你了吗?

No, you didn't get me.
不,你没有钻到我

It's an electric drill. You get me, you kill me!
那可是电钻 你要是钻到我,你就已经杀死我了

Calm down. Do you want this unit or not?
别激动 你到底要不要这个柜子?

I do not want this unit.
我不要这个柜子

Well, you should've told me before. I'm not a mind reader.
干嘛不早说,我又不会读心术

And we're out of beer. Okay, I'm going to Monica's.
没有啤酒了,我要去摩妮卡那边

Fine.
好!

Hey. Where you heading in those pants? 1982?
嘿,你穿这样要去哪里? 穿越时空吗?

Oh, Monica, listen...
摩妮卡,听着…

...I saw down at the hardware store they got those designer tiles on sale...
我在五金店 看到名人设计的瓷砖在热卖

...if you wanna redo your bathroom floor.
你可以重铺浴室地板

What's wrong with my bathroom floor?
我的浴室地板怎么了?

Nothing. It's just old and dingy, that's all.
没什么,只是又旧又暗

- I highly doubt that. - Oh, yeah?
-没有这回事 -是吗?

If you move your hamper, you can see the color the tile used to be.
你把篮子移开… 就能看到瓷砖原来的颜色

- Ah! - Yeah.
没错

I can't live like this. What are we gonna do?
我怎么能这样过日子!怎么办?

Relax, relax. Here, hold this.
别激动,拿着

This old stuff comes right up. I'll show you.
瓷砖一撬就掉,我弄给你看

A little more than I wanted to see.
你给我看的比我想像的还多

Look at that. Every inch of this is glued down.
看看,粘得多紧啊

It'd take forever to pry this up. You should, uh... You should just leave it.
这要撬一辈子,我看就算了

I can't leave it. You gouged a hole in my dingy floor.
怎么能不管 你在我的旧地板上撬了个洞

Uh, oh.


- Ah? There you go. - Aw.
这样就好了

Yeah, that's nice.
这样挺好的

You know, we can put it back there after the surgeons remove it from your colon.
小心我塞进你的屁股里

Ooh, ooh!


- What? - Yeah.
-什么? -是啊

I know what I wanted to ask you. Can you roll your tongue?
我知道我要问什么了 你会卷舌头吗?

Because I can and my mom couldn't.
因为我会,但是我妈不会

And I thought, you know... I figured that was something I got from our dad.
我想那一定是来自我们的爸爸的遗传

- Well, wait, you mean like this? - Yeah.
等一下,你是说这么做?

Yeah, you can do it too. Yeah.
对,你也会

You're not doing it.
你没有卷啊

Oh, right, okay. Yeah, my mom could and I can't.
好吧,所以是我妈会,我不会

So we don't have that.
我们这一点不一样

- When's your birthday? - February 16th.
-你的生日是哪一天? -2月16日

I know a guy who's the 18th.
我认识一个18日生的人

That's close.
蛮近的

- When's yours? - October 25th.
-你的生日呢? -10月25日

That's the same month as Halloween.
跟万圣节同一个月

Yeah.
是啊

So, what kind of things do you like to do at home?
你在家里喜欢做什么?

Melt stuff.
烧东西

- Okay, I've got three of my five. - Three of your five what?
-好,我已经挑了三个 -三个什么?

Celebrities I'm allowed to sleep with.
可以上床的名人

God, you are giving this a lot of thought.
天哪,你还真慎重

Hey, it's hard, okay? I only have two spots left.
很难挑好吗? 我只剩两个空缺

All right. Who you got it narrowed down to?
你筛选出谁了?

Okay. Ahem. Elizabeth Hurley.
好,伊丽莎白赫莉

- Ooh, very attractive. - Yeah.
-很迷人 -是啊

Forgiving.
宽容

Susan Sarandon.
苏珊莎兰登

Eh, you know what? She's too political.
知道吗,她太政治化了

She probably wouldn't let you do it unless you donated four cans of food first.
她可能会叫你先捐四罐食品罐头

And Isabella Rossellini.
还有伊莎贝拉罗塞里尼

- Ooh. - Ooh. Very hot. Very sexy.
很辣、很性感

But, uh, you know, she's too international. She's never gonna be around.
但是太国际化了 她不会待在你身边的

- So? - So you gotta play the odds.
-所以呢? -所以你得挑可能性大一点的

Pick somebody who's gonna be in the country, like, all the time.
卡L一个会一直在国内的人

Yeah. Because that's why you won't get Isabella Rossellini. Geography.
对啊,你之所以搞不定伊莎贝拉 因为地理因素

Okay, so by "melting," you meant melting.
你说的烧就真的是烧

Yeah.
是啊

- So is it, like, art? - Yeah, you can melt art.
-这是艺术吗? -要烧艺术品也可以

- Hey, can I use your phone? - Mm.
可以借用你的电话吗?

- Yeah, sure. You wanna call your mom? - No, I wanna melt it.
-当然,你要打给你妈? -不是,我想拿来烧

Oh. Well, um, not right now.
现在不行

You know what? I'm just gonna go to bed. The fumes are giving me a headache. So...
我要去睡了,烟燻得我头痛

Yeah. Yeah. Ha, ha.
好的

Good night, bro.
晚安,老弟

Good night.
晚安

Here.
拿去

Just in case.
以防万一

Oh, excellent.
太棒了

- What kind of karate is that? - No kind.
-那是什么空手道? -什么都不是

- He just makes it up. - Hmm.
那是他瞎鉼的

- So how's it going with you guys? - So far it kind of blows.
-你们处得怎样? -到目前为止很糟

I don't know, I just thought, you know, that he'd feel more like a brother.
我以为他会更有弟弟的威觉

Like you and Ross. Just close and connected and...
就像你和罗斯,亲密融洽

Oh. We're close now, but you wouldn't believe the years...
现在是很亲,但是你不会相信 在以前…

...of noogies and wedgies and flying wedgies and atomic wedgies and...
我们又吵又打,又拉又扯

That's when the waistband actually goes over your head.
然后裙子就会被扯到头上来

Ah.


We drove each other crazy playing the shadow game.
我们还用影子游戏去烦对方

- How do you play the shadow game? - How do you play the shadow game?
-怎么玩影子游戏? -怎么玩影子游戏?

- I just asked you. - I just asked you.
-我在问你啊 -我在问你啊

I don't have time for this.
我没空跟你闹

- No, that is what the game is. - Well, you just gave up really quickly.
-这个游戏就是这么玩 -你放弃得真快

- Have you seen Joey? - What's the matter?
-有看到乔伊吗? -怎么了?

Oh, just this.
就是这个

It's my fault, really, because the couch is where we usually keep the varnish.
其实是我不好 沙发就是用来放亮光漆的

Hey, somebody wanna hand me one of those tiles?
谁把瓷砖拿给我

- What's going on? - He's retiling my floor.
-发生什么事? -他在帮我重铺地板

Yo, spackle boy.
喂,你这个泥水匠

- Get up. - Ah-ah. You started this, you will finish it.
-给我起来! -你要有始有终!

He started mine first.
是我先受害的

Build the unit, Cinderellie. Lay the tile, Cinderellie.
灰姑娘,去钉柜子 灰姑娘,去铺瓷砖

Whoa.


Big octopus.
大章鱼

Yeah.
是啊

Hello?
喂?

Oh, my God. I totally forgot.
天哪,我忘得一干二净

Well, can't someone else do it?
不能找别人吗?

But I have company.
但是我有客人

Yeah, no, look, that's all right. I'll come in. Okay.
没关系,我去

Um, I'm really sorry, but I have to go into work.
对不起,我得去工作

It's one of my regulars. He's insisting that I do him, so...
我的一个固定客户 他坚持要让我做

- Hey, what kind of work do you do? - Oh.
你在做什么工作?

I'm a masseuse. I give people massages and stuff.
我是按摩师 我帮客人按摩

You work at one of those massage parlors?
你在那种按摩院工作?

Well, you know, we don't call it that. But, yeah.
我们不那样叫,不过没错

Whoa, that's wild.
好劲爆

No, I had no idea. Ha-ha-ha.
我完全不知道

Alrighty. Heh.
好吧

I'll be back in a little bit. Unless you wanna come with me.
我过一下下就回来 除非你想跟我去

You mean, like, watch?
你是说去旁观吗?

No. No, you can get one yourself. It'll be on the house.
不,你也可以享受服务 而且是免费招待

You know, what are big sisters for? Ha, ha.
不然要大姐干什么?

Well, I don't think this. You know?
我并没有这么想

No, no, no. I wouldn't do you myself.
不,我不会亲自服务你

I mean, that would be weird.
那样很奇怪

Yeah. I'll get one of the other girls to do it.
我会请其他女孩来做

Ooh, this is so much fun. Yay! Ha, ha.
会很好玩的

- Are you excited? - Yeah.
-你觉得兴奋吗? -是啊

Hey, do Monica and Rachel work there?
摩妮卡和瑞秋也在那里工作吗?

It's beautiful.
好漂亮

It's like the first bathroom floor there ever was.
好像原本就应该是这个样子一样

Whoa.


What are you going in there for?
你想进去干什么?

You want, like, a number?
你想知道大便或小便吗?

- Hey. - Hi. Bye.
-嘿 -再见

Okay. I'm done with my choices.
好,我选好了

These are final.
这是最后名单

- Well, it's about time. - Yeah. Very official.
-终于 -对啊,好正式

Oh, yeah. Well, you know, Chandler printed it up on his computer.
对,这是钱德用他的电脑印的

And who laminated it?
谁拿去塑封的?

That was me.
是我

All right, let me see. Ahem.
拿来我看看

"Uma Thurman, Winona Ryder, Elizabeth Hurley...
〝乌玛瑟玛、薇诺娜瑞德、伊莉莎白赫莉

...Michelle Pfeiffer...
蜜雪儿菲佛

...Dorothy Hamill"?
花式溜冰桃乐丝汉弥尔〞?

Hey, it's my list.
嘿,这是我的名单

Okay, honey, you do realize she only spins like that on ice?
甜心,你知道她只有在冰上 才会一直转吧?

Ow, ow, ow.
(舒活之家)

Oh. What? Whoa. - Ow, you know? Ow.
-怎样? -你知道吗?

- Hey, hey, what's going on? - She broke my arm.
-怎么了? -她扭断了我的手臂

- He touched my fanny. - No, she touched mine first.
-他摸我的屁股 -是她先摸我的

That's my job.
那是我的工作

So wait, what's the deal?
什么意思?

I can have sex with you but I can't touch you?
我可以和你炒饭,却不能模你?

Ew.


- You can't have sex with her. - Did you think I was a hooker?
-你不能和她炒饭 -你以为我是妓女?

No, okay. I know. You're a masseuse. It's cool. I'm not a cop.
不,我知道你是按摩师 没关系,我不是警察

Okay.
好吧

Can you ask Mr. Wiffler if he can wait for, like, five minutes?
你可以请威佛先生等我5分钟吗?

Fine.


I don't like you.
我不喜欢你

So that's what you thought I did? God.
你以为我是做那行的?天啊

That's not what I do.
我不是做那行的

Wait, that... Wait, that's not what you do?
你不是做那行的?

No.
不是

Why would you think that?
你怎么会这么想?

I don't know. I mean, you know... This is the city, you know? I just...
不知道,这里是纽约市嘛

I mean, uh...
我是说…

...I don't know.
我不知道

Whatever. It's the perfect end to the perfect weekend anyway.
随便吧,好一个完美周末的 完美结束

Oh, wait.
等一下

No, you're right. No, it was perfect.
你说得没错,真的很完美

I can't believe that I screwed it up so bad.
不敢相信 我居然把它搞砸了

You really thought it was perfect?
你觉得很完美?

Well, no, maybe it wasn't perfect...
也许称不上完美

...but, you know, it was pretty cool, you know?
但很酷

Because we had all those great talks, you know?
我们聊了很多

Yeah. Um...
是啊

Which ones in particular were great for you?
你觉得哪一次对话特别愉快?

Well, you know, about the tongue thing, you know?
就是卷舌头的事

And how I told you about my likes and my dislikes.
还有我告诉你我喜欢什么,讨厌什么

I don't...
我不会…

How I like to melt stuff and how I dislike stuff that doesn't melt.
我喜欢烧东西 不喜欢不能烧的东西

Right. Okay. Mm-hm.
对,好

You know, I feel like I can really talk to you...
我觉得我有话都能对你说

...because, you know, you're my sister, you know?
因为你是我姐姐

Yeah. I guess I do. Yeah.
对,是那样没错

And then I go feel your friend up and make you mad at me.
结果我却摸你朋友 惹你生气

Yeah, well, I wasn't hopping mad, you know?
我也没有气到跺脚

You hopped a little bit.
你有跺一、两下

Yeah, I'm really sorry. You know, I'm really...
我真的很抱歉

Okay.
好吧

Well, this is my favorite part of the weekend. Right now. This.
我觉得现在 是本周末最棒的一刻了

- This? - Uh-huh.
现在?

Oh, come on. We went to Times Square.
拜托,我们去了时代广场

We found ninja stars. I almost get my arm broken by a hooker...
找到忍者明星 我差点被妓女扭断手

She's not a hooker.
她不是妓女

Well, when I tell my friends about her, she will be.
我跟朋友吹嘘时,她就是

Okay. On three.
好,数到三

One, two...
一,二

Why don't we just go on two?
为什么不直接到二就好?

- Why two? - Because it's faster.
-为什么是二? -因为这样比较快

Yeah, I could've counted to three four times without all this two talk.
要不是你废话,早就数到三了

- All right, but in the future... - Okay. Heavy thing not getting lighter.
-好,但是以后… -好了,不要废话,这东西没变轻

Okay.
好吧

One, two...
一,二

- So we are going with two? - All right.
-所以要数到二吗? -好吧

Oh, good job, Joe.
乔伊,干得好

Wow.


It's big.
好大

Yeah. Yeah, so big that it actually makes our doors look smaller.
大到让我们的门看起来变小了

Maybe my ruler's wrong.
可能是我的尺有问题

Maybe all the rulers are wrong.
可能所有的尺都有问题

Look, it's not that bad.
还不算太差吧

So what? It blocks a little of your door, a little of my door.
那又怎样,挡你的门一点点 我的一点点

I got a better idea.
我有更好的主意

How about it blocks none of my door and a lot of your door?
干脆不要挡我的门 都去挡你的门

Listen, before I forget, that side is still wet.
先说一声,这边油漆未干

Okay, ahem, let me just see if I've got this right.
我跟你确认一下

So this is a half-caf, double-tall, easy-hazelnut...
这是咖啡因减半 双倍中杯,少许榛果糖浆…

...nonfat, no foam, with whip, extra-hot latte, right?
无脂、无泡沬 加鲜奶油的特烫拿铁,对吧?

Okay, great.
太好了

Ahem. You freak.
怪胎

- Thank you. Ahem. - A coffee to go, please.
-谢谢 -杯咖啡外带

Oh, my God. Guys.
天啊,各位

Isabella Rossellini.
是伊莎贝拉罗塞里尼

Are you serious? Oh, my God.
不会吧?天哪

Damn. I cannot believe I took her off my list.
该死!我居然把她 从名单中删掉

Why? Because otherwise you'd go for it?
怎么?不然你会行动吗?

Yeah, maybe.
搞不好

Oh, heh. You lie.
骗人

You don't think I'd go up to her?
你不认为我会行动?

Ross, it took you 10 years to finally admit you liked me.
你花了十年承认你喜欢我

Yeah? Well, missy, you better be glad that list is laminated. Heh.
是吗? 你最好庆幸这份名单已经塑封了

You know what, honey? You go ahead. We'll call her an alternate.
这样吧,你放,马过去 就当她是候补人选

- Okay. Hold my cruller. - Okay.
-好,帮我拿 -好吧

Rach, are you really gonna let him do this?
你真的要让他去?

Honey, he's about to go hit on Isabella Rossellini.
亲爱的,他可是 要去泡伊莎贝拉罗塞里尼

I'm just sorry we don't got popcorn.
可惜看戏时没有爆米花可吃

Hi. Hi.
嗨…

I'm Ross.
我是罗斯

Um, you don't know me, but I'm a big, big fan of yours.
你不认识我 但我是你的超级影迷

I mean, um, Blue Velvet. Whoo.
我是说,《蓝丝绒》

I was wondering if I could maybe buy you a, um, cup of coffee.
我能不能请你喝一杯咖啡?

Or reimburse you for that one.
或是把那杯的钱给你

Aren't you with that girl over there?
你不是跟那个女生一对?

Well, yeah, kind of.
算是啦

But that's okay. See, we have an understanding.
但是没关系,我们有共识

See, we each have this list of five famous people...
我们都有一份五个人的名人录

...and you were one of mine.
你就在我的名单上

So I'm allowed to sleep with you.
所以我可以跟你上床

No, no, no. It's flattering.
不…这是恭维

Whoa. Heh, heh.


- I don't know... - No, no, no. Wait. Wait, Isabella.
-我不是很确定… -等一下,伊莎贝拉

Don't just dismiss this so fast.
先别急着否定

I mean, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
这可是千载难逢的机会

Yeah, for you.
对你而言

Is that the list?
这就是名单?

- Um, yes. - Can I see it?
-是啊 -我可以看吗?

- Um, no. - Come on.
不行

But... Okay.
来吧

I'm not on the list.
我不在名单上

Um, see, but that's not the final draft.
这不是最终版本

It's laminated.
都塑封了

Yeah.


Um, okay, see, you were on my list.
好吧,你本来在名单上

But then my friend Chandler...
但是我的朋友钱德…

...brought up the very good point that you are international.
指出你太国际化了

So I bumped you for Winona Ryder. Local.
所以我拿薇诺娜瑞德取代你 比较本土

You know, it's ironic, because I have a list...
真是太讽刺了 因为我也有一份名单

...of five goofy coffeehouse guys... - Uh-huh.
列了五个咖啡店笨蛋

...and yesterday, I just bumped you for that guy over there.
就在昨天,那个人取代了你

That?
那个人…

We're just gonna be friends.
我们当朋友就好了

- You know what? - Hmm?
你知道吗?

Betcha I could fit in there.
我赌我可以进得去

I got 5 bucks says you can't.
我拿5元赌你进不去

Get out your checkbook, mister.
准备好支票吧,先生

Oh, I think I have the cash.
我有现金

You are dog, man.
你栽了吧

I totally fit.
我完全进得去

Yeah. You got me.
是啊,你赢了

I'm out five big ones.
我输了5元美金

There you go.
拿去吧

Thank you.
谢谢

Cha-ching.


Oh, well, hello, Mr. Lincoln.
哈罗,林肯先生

Better luck next time, buddy.
祝你下次好运,兄弟

And the drinks are on me.
我请你喝酒好了

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.