Joey becomes a learning extension teacher in soap acting, and loves the respect from even more clueless kids. Monica chooses a ridiculously cheap bed from Janices ex; Phoebe signs for her at delivery- of another bed, a childish race car! Rachel convinces Ross to dine with her dad, who takes him down even worse then he feared; the next day Ross and Dr. Green find each-other making fun about Rachel's chiropractor and various lack of good sense. When Joey hears one of his students also auditions for the same role he wants, he tries to eliminate him by bad advice to play ... 乔伊成为教师学习推广肥皂作用,和爱的尊重,更是一无所知的孩子。莫妮卡选择便宜的离谱的床前从杰妮丝;菲比迹象她分娩时的另一张床,一个幼稚的赛车!瑞秋说服罗斯和她爸爸吃饭,谁需要他更差的话,他害怕;次日,罗斯和格林博士发现彼此取笑瑞秋的脊椎和各种缺乏良好的判断力。当我听到他的一个学生也会同样的作用,他想,他试图消除他坏建议玩…
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
So I told Carl, nobody, no matter how famous their parents are...
所以我跟卡尔说 不管他们的父母多有名
...nobody is allowed to climb on the dinosaur.
没有人可以爬到恐龙上面
But of course, this went right in one ear...
但大家当然是 一耳进…
I love how he cares so much about stuff.
我喜欢他如此在乎事情
If I squint, I can pretend he's Alan Alda.
如果我眯眼看 还可以假装他是亚伦艾达
Oh, good. Another dinosaur story.
太好了,又再讲恐龙故事
When are those gonna become extinct?
这些故事什么时候才会绝种?
If I was a superhero who could fly and be invisible...
如果我是个可以飞行 和隐形的超级英雄
...that would be the best.
那就太棒了
What does Rachel see in this guy?
瑞秋到底看上 这家伙哪一点?
I love Rachel.
我好爱瑞秋
I wish she was my wife.
真希望她是我老婆
Who's singing?
谁在唱歌?
Hey, when you guys were kids and you played Happy Days...
嘿,你们小时候 玩《快乐时光》扮家家酒时…
...who were you? I was always Richie. - I was always Joanie.
-都扮演谁?我都演瑞奇 -我是琼妮
Question: Was, uh, "Egg the Gellers" the war cry of your neighborhood?
问题:〝丢鸡蛋砸盖勒家〞 是你街坊的口号吗?
Ew, ew! It's the Mattress King.
是床垫大王
- Don't look. Change the channel. - Boo!
不要看,快点转台
Wait. I want to see this. After I divorce him...
等等,我想看 我跟他离婚后…
...half of that kingdom is gonna be mine.
半个王国都会是我的
Despair fills the mattress showroom.
陈列室是如此地绝望
My kingdom is suddenly without a queen.
我的王国 突然间少了皇后
I'm so depressed...
我超沮丧的…
...I'm going to slash...
我要大砍…
...my prices! Check it out!
我的售价!快来选购!
599 for a California king. 499 for a pillow-top queen set.
加州特大床垫599元 舒适层加大床垫499元
I'm going medieval on prices.
我的价钱超中世纪的
What a wank.
真是低贱
Oh, I cannot believe he's using our divorce to sell mattresses.
我无法相信他利用我们的离婚 来卖床垫
I know. At 499 for a pillow-top queen, who cares about the divorce?
就是啊,舒适层加大床垫499元 谁还管离婚啊?
Those babies will sell themselves.
它们一定卖得出去
And I'm appalled for you, by the way.
而且我为你感到惊骇
I'm close. I'm cheap. I'm the king.
我的卖场很近、我很便宜 我是国王
Okay. Okay, Daddy. We'll see you tomorrow night. Okay, bye-bye.
好,爸 我们明晚再见了,拜拜
- "We"? - Ahem.
我们?
- Are, uh, having dinner with my dad tomorrow night. I hope that's okay.
明天要跟我爸吃晚餐 希望没关系
Oh, shoot. Tomorrow's not good.
糟糕,明天不太行
I'm supposed to, um, fall off the Empire State Building...
我应该要从帝国大厦跳下来
...and land on a bicycle with no seat, so...
掉在一个没有坐垫的 脚踏车上面…
Ross, my father doesn't hate you.
罗斯,我爸不讨厌你
Please. He refers to me as "Wet-Head."
少来,他说我是〝油头〞
Honey, he calls everybody by a nickname.
亲爱的,他都用绰号 称呼别人
Okay, look, I know. Just one dinner. Please, one night. For me. Please?
听着,一顿晚餐就好 为了我就一晚,好吗?
I just want him to love you like I do.
我只希望他像我一样爱你
All right. Well, not exactly like I do.
好吧,不全然一样
But if you do come to dinner...
但如果你来吃晚餐…
...I'll love you like I do in that black thing that you like.
我会穿着你喜欢的 那件黑色衣服爱你
I'll go.
我愿意去
- Fine. - Thank you.
-好吧 -谢谢
Hi, Gunther.
你好,阿甘
Yeah. We'll see.
是啊,再说吧
- Hey, you guys. - Hey.
-嘿,大家 -嘿
Hey. Hey. - Guess what.
-嘿 -你们猜怎么着
- I got a gig. - Great.
-我有工作了 -太好了
See, that's why I can never be an actor. Because I can't say "gig."
看吧,我就是不能当演员 因为我说不出〝工作〞
Yeah, I can't say "croissant." Oh, my God.
对啊,我也说不出〝可颂〞 天啊
- What's the part? - It's not a part. No.
-什么角色? -不是角色
I'm teaching Acting for Soap Operas at the Learning Extension.
我在学习中心 教人如何演肥皂剧
Come on. That's great.
太棒了
It's like my chance to give something back...
这是我的机会回归…
...to the acting community.
演艺圈
You know, you're probably not allowed to sleep with any of your students.
你大概不能和你的学生们上床
I know.
我知道
Ugh. I don't know, Monica. It feels funny just being here.
我不知道耶,摩妮卡 光是来这里感觉就很奇怪
I mean, if you buy a bed from Janice's ex-husband...
如果你跟珍妮丝的前夫买床垫…
...that's like betraying Chandler.
就跟背叛钱德没两样
Not at these prices.
价钱太好了
Hi.
你好
You know, in England this car would be on the other side of the store.
你知道吗?如果在英国 这辆车就会在店的另外一边
Whoosh.
Oh, oh, oh.
(超棒床垫)
Phoebe, come here.
菲比,快过来
Ah, this is my new bed.
这就是我的新床
You gotta feel this bad boy.
你一定得躺躺看
Ugh. Monica, it still feels so weird, you know?
摩妮卡,感觉还是很怪
Chandler's your friend. Oh.
钱德是你的朋友
Oh, my God.
天啊
Oh. All right, take this bed. You can make other friends. Oh.
好吧,买这张床 你可以交别的朋友
Good evening.
晚安
I am Mr. Tribbiani.
我是崔比亚尼先生
And I will be teaching Acting for Soap Operas.
我要教大家如何演肥皂剧
Now, um...
好吧…
...on my first day as Dr. Drake Ramoray on Days of our Lives...
我在《我们的日子》 饰演德瑞克雷莫瑞医生的第一天…
...uh, ahem, I learned that one of the most important things...
我学到在肥皂剧中
...in soap opera acting is reacting.
最重要的一件事就是反应
This does not mean acting again.
不代表再演一次
It means you don't have a line, but someone else just did.
这代表你没有台词 而是别人刚讲完
And it goes something like this. Ahem.
就像这样
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks a lot.
谢了…
By the way, before I forget. To work in soap operas...
还有,在我忘记之前 要演肥皂剧…
...some of you are gonna have to become much more attractive.
你们有些人得变得迷人一点
All right, moving right along...
好,继续吧…
- Hi. - Hey.
-嗨 -嘿
- Oh! How was teaching last night? - Oh, it was great. You get to say stuff like:
-昨晚教得如何? -超棒的,可以说些很棒的话
"Hey, the bell doesn't dismiss you. I dismiss you."
〝钟声不能让你下课 我才可以〞
- Oh, nice. - Yeah.
-真棒 -对啊
Oh, and guess what. I got an audition for All My Children.
还有,我得到 《我的孩子们》的试演机会
- Oh, yay! - Yeah, it's this great part.
很棒的一个角色
This boxer named Nick.
一个叫做尼克的拳击手
And I'm so, so right for it, you know? He's just like me...
我超适合的 他跟我很像…
...except that he's a boxer...
除了他是拳击手…
...and has an evil twin.
而且有个邪恶的双胞胎之外
Oh.
Dum-datta-dum.
Hear ye, hear ye. Delivery from the Mattress King.
来了、来了 床垫大王送货来了
You Miss Geller?
你是盖勒小姐吗?
- Okay. - Sign here.
-好啊 -在这里签名
- Ooh. Do I have a middle name? - Mm-hm.
我有中间名吗?
All right. Monica Felula...
好,摩妮卡法鲁拉…
...Geller.
盖勒
It's that bedroom there.
那间卧房
Hey, Monica bought a bed from the Mattress King?
嘿,摩妮卡在床垫大王 买了张床?
Yeah. So please, please, please don't say anything to Chandler.
对,拜托千万 不要跟钱德讲
- You want me to lie to Chandler? - Is that a problem?
-你要我对钱德撒谎? -有问题吗?
No.
没有
Oh, hey, hey, Nick the boxer. Let's see what you got.
噢,拳击手尼克 来看你有什么能耐
- Yeah. - All right, put them up. Come on.
-好 -好,做好动作啊
- Hey, you're pretty good at this. - Ha, ha.
嘿,你还蛮行的嘛
Yeah, I had to learn. I was staying at the Y...
对啊,我学过 我之前待过青年中心
...and some of the young men weren't acting Christian enough.
有些少年表现得 不像基督徒
Hey, now. Hey.
嘿,轻一点,嘿
- Ow. And I'm bleeding. Okay, great. - Oh, oh!
我流血了,太好了
Wow. And I'm a vegetarian.
我还吃素呢
All right, I'm sorry. We'll put some ice on it.
好了,对不起 我们敷点冰块
- Put your head back. Ooh. - Okay. All right.
-头往后 -好
- I can't see. - I have you.
-我看不到 -我抓着你
Oh, God.
天啊
Which bedroom do you want it in, Ms. Geller?
盖勒小姐 要放哪间卧房?
Oh. It's the compulsively neat one by the window, okay?
窗户边看起来像有洁癖的那间?
Gotcha.
知道了
Hi, Daddy.
嗨,老爸
This is where they put us?
他们把我们安排在这桌?
What? There was no table available in the kitchen?
怎么?厨房没位置了吗?
- Hello, baby. - You remember Ross.
-我的宝贝 -你记得罗斯吧?
- Mm-hm. - Nice to see you again, Dr. Green.
很高兴再看到你,葛林医生
So.
那么…
- How's the library? - Uh, museum.
-图书馆怎么样? -博物馆
- What happened to the library? - There never was a library.
-图书馆怎么了? -从来都没有过图书馆
I mean, there are libraries. It's just that I, um...
我是说,到处都有图书馆
I've never worked at one. Ha, ha.
但我没在任何一间工作过
You know what's really good here?
你们知道这里什么好吃吗?
- The lobster. - Mm.
龙虾
- What do you say? Shall I just order three? - Yeah, if you're really hungry. Ha, ha.
-你觉得怎样?直接点三只? -好啊,如果你很饿的话
It was a joke. I made a joke.
那是笑话 我讲了笑话
Yeah, actually, Daddy, Ross is allergic to lobster.
其实,罗斯对龙虾过敏
What kind of person's allergic to lobster?
什么人会对龙虾过敏?
I guess the kind of person that works in a library. Ha, ha.
大概是在图书馆工作的人吧
- It's not... - I know. It's a museum.
-不是… -我知道,是博物馆
What, you're the only who can make a joke? At least mine was funny.
你是唯一可以开玩笑的人吗? 至少我的比较好笑,
Uh, waiter.
服务生
We will have two lobsters and a menu.
我们要两只龙虾 和一份菜单
So, Dr. Green, how's the old boat?
葛林医生 那艘旧船怎么样了?
They found rust.
他们发现有铁锈
- Do you know what rust does to a boat? - Gives it a nice antique-y look?
-你知道锈会让船怎样吗? -有怀旧风?
Rust is boat cancer, Ross.
铁锈等同于船癌,罗斯
Wow, I'm sorry.
哇,真遗。喊
When I was a kid, I lost a bike to that. Ha, ha.
我小时候 因为这样失去一台脚踏车
Excuse me for a moment, will you, please?
失陪一下
I wanna say good night to the Levines before we go.
我们走之前 我想跟李文他们说再见
Okay.
好
Honey, stop. It's not that bad.
亲爱的,别这样 没那么糟糕
Yeah. Oh.
是啊
Uh-oh. I think your dad must have added wrong.
我想你爸写错了
He only tipped, like, 4 percent.
他只给了百分之四的小费
Yeah. Ahem, that's Daddy.
对,他就是这样
"That's Daddy"? Doesn't it bother you? You're a waitress.
〝他就是这样〞? 这不会困扰你吗?你也是服务生
Yes, it bothers me, Ross.
的确会,罗斯
But, you know, if he was a regular at the coffee house...
但如果他是咖啡厅的常客…
...I'd be serving him sneezers.
我会在饮料里加喷嚏
- So? - So, Ross...
-那又怎样? -罗斯…
...I've bugged him about this a million times. He's not gonna change.
我跟他抱怨几百次了 他不会变的
Do you really serve people sneezers?
你真的在饮料里加喷嚏?
Ahem, well, um, I don't.
嗯,我是不会
- All right, kids. Ready? - Yes.
-好了,准备走了吗? -好了
- Thanks again, Dr. Green. - Uh-huh.
再次谢谢你,葛林医生
Wait, wait, wait, I think I forgot my receipt.
等等,我忘了拿帐单
- Oh, you don't need that. - Ahem, why not?
-噢,你不需要的 -为什么?
The carbon. It's messy. I mean, gets on your fingers and causes...
上面的碳会弄脏你的手指 导致…
...the, uh, night blindness.
夜盲症
What is this?
这是什么?
Who put a 20 down here?
谁放的二十元?
- Huh? - Oh, yeah, that would be me.
噢,是我
Um, I have... I have a problem.
我…我有个问题
I tip way too much, way, way too much.
我小费给太多了 太多了
- It's a sickness, really. - Yeah, it is. It is.
-到了病态的地步 -没错
- We have to do something about that. - Excuse me.
-我们得想点办法 -抱歉
You think I'm cheap?
你觉得我很小气?
- He didn't mean anything by that. - Huh?
爸,他没有这个意思
- He really didn't. - Nothing I do means anything. Really.
-真的没有 -我做的事都没有什么意思
This is nice. I pay $200 for dinner.
太棒了,晚餐我付了两百块
You put down 20 and you come out looking like Mr. Big-Shot.
你放下二十块 就一副大爷的样子?
- You really wanna be Mr. Big-Shot? - Oh.
你真的想当大爷吗?
Here. I'll tell you what. You pay the whole bill, Mr. Big-Shot. All right?
这样吧,帐单由你来付 大爷
Well, "Mr. Big-Shot" is better than "Wet-Head."
至少〝大爷〞 比〝油头“好多了
Okay, some tricks of the trade.
来点演戏的小诀窍
Now, I've never been able to cry as an actor...
我演戏时都哭不出来
...so if I'm in a scene where I have to cry...
如果我得演哭戏…
...I cut a hole in my pocket...
我会在口袋剪个洞
...take a pair of tweezers...
放个钳子在里面
...and just start pulling.
然后开始拔毛
Okay. Or uh... Or let's say I want to convey...
好… 假如我要诠释…
...that I've, uh, just done something evil.
刚刚做了邪恶的事情
Well, that would be your basic I've-got-a fish-hook-in-my-eyebrow-and-I-like-it.
就得做出〝我的眉毛 有个鱼钩〞的表情
No? Okay. Let's say I've just gotten bad news.
好吗? 假如我刚刚听到坏消息
Well, all I do there is try and divide 232 by 13.
我就会试着算232除以13
And that's how it's done.
就是这样
Great soap opera acting tonight, everybody.
今晚的肥皂剧演出到此结束
Class dismissed.
下课
- Hey, Mr. Trib. - Hey.
-嘿,老师 -嘿
Guess what. I got an audition.
你猜怎么着? 我得到试演机会
Oh. One of my students got an audition. I'm so proud.
我的学生有试演机会 我好骄傲
I was wondering if you would consider coaching me for it.
我想问你可不可以教教我
- Oh, you bet. What's the part? - Oh, it's great.
-当然可以,什么角色? -很棒的角色
It's a role on All My Children. Nick the boxer.
《我的孩子们》 饰演拳击手尼克
Had to do it, didn't you? You couldn't leave it alone.
你一定要放钱就对了? 不放不行
Four percent, okay? I tip more than that when there's a bug in my food.
百分之四?就算食物里面有虫 我给的小费都比这个多
Ross, tonight was about the two of you getting along.
罗斯,今晚只是 要让你们两个处得来
Ugh.
Would you see my chiropractor already?
你可以去看看我的脊椎按摩师吗?
Yeah, I'm gonna go to a doctor who went to medical school in a mini-mall.
是啊,我会去看一个 在小购物商场念医学院的医生
Hey, Pheebs. What are you doing?
菲比,你在干嘛?
I'm... I'm freaking out.
我整个人都慌了
Monica kind of trusted me with something and she shouldn't have.
摩妮卡交待我做某件事 她真的不该这么做的
All right, I haven't lived here in a while, so I have to ask you.
我已经不住在这里很久了 所以得问问你们
Does Monica still turn the lights on in her bedroom?
摩妮卡还会打开她卧室的灯吗?
- Ahem. Yeah. - I am so dead.
-会 -我完蛋了
All right, look, here's the bottom line, Ross.
好,听好我的重点,罗斯
This is fixable if we act fast, okay?
动作快的话 还可以补救,好吗?
So I'll invite him to brunch tomorrow and you can make nice.
明天我请他吃早午餐 你可以表现得和善一点
Honey, I have tried to make nice. It doesn't work.
亲爱的,我试过了 但是没用
Okay. Look, I realize my father is difficult...
好,我知道我爸很难搞…
...but that's why you have got to be the bigger man here.
所以你心胸要放大一点
Look, sweetie, I could be the bigger man. I could be the biggest man.
亲爱的,我可以心胸大一点
I could be a big, huge, giant man and it still wouldn't make a difference.
我心胸可以超大的 但情况还是不会有所改变
Except that I could pick your father up and say, "Like me. Like me, tiny doctor."
除了把他抓起来说 〝你得喜欢我,小医生〞之外
Okay, well, can't you just try it one more time, Ross? For me? For me?
好,你可不可以再试一次? 就当作是为了我
Rachel, one brunch is not gonna solve anything.
瑞秋,一场早午餐 是不能解决问题的
You've gotta face it. We're never gonna get along.
面对事实吧 我们就是合不来
Okay, well, you are just going to have to.
好,你就是得试试看
Okay? I've already got a mother and father who cannot stay in the same room.
懂吗?我已经有两个 不能待在同一间房间的双亲
I don't want to have a separate room for you too.
我不希望还得替你 准备另一个房间
Okay, okay. Okay.
好…
I'll get the bagels.
我去买甜甜圈
What's this?
这是什么东东?
Isn't it cool? Vroom. Vroom.
很酷吧?
This is not the bed I ordered.
这不是我订的床垫
I know. You must have won, like, a contest or something.
我知道,你一定是赢了某种大奖
Phoebe.
菲比
Why is this car in my bedroom?
为什么这台车 会在我房间?
I'm sorry, okay. I wasn't looking...
对不起,我那时没注意…
...and the store said that they won't take it back because you signed for it.
店家说他们不能收回 因为你已经签收了
- When did I sign for it? - When I was you.
-我什么时候签收的? -我假装是你的时候
You know what? It's all Joey's fault because he left his nose open.
这都是乔伊的错 因为他的鼻子流血
Did you make brownies today?
你今天烤了布朗尼吗?
Knock, knock.
有人来罗
Quick. Take off your dress. He won't notice the bed.
快点,脱掉你的衣服 他就不会注意到床
Hey, I'm going for sushi. Does anybody want, uh...?
嘿,我要去吃寿司 有人要…?
Whoa. Somebody missed the off-ramp.
噢,有人忘了下交流道
It's Monica's bed. What?
这是摩妮卡的床,干嘛?
Okay...
那好…
It's a race car.
这是台赛车
So? This has always been Monica's bed. What, you're just noticing now?
这一直是摩妮卡的床 你现在才注意到吗?
How self-involved are you?
你真是自我中心
Okay, well, if this bed isn't new...
如果这张床不是新的…
...then how come there's plastic on the mattress?
为什么上面会有胶膜?
Sometimes I have bad dreams.
我有时候会做恶梦
Look...
听好…
...I just saw my best friend's brain smeared across the canvas.
我刚刚才看到我的死党 脑浆溅在帆布上
It's not gonna be me.
我不要跟他一样
Not me.
绝对不会
Wow.
That was good. That was...
表演很棒,非常…
- Tweezers? - No.
-有用钳子吗? -没有
Oh, wow.
- That was really good. - Thanks.
-真的很棒 -谢了
Any suggestions?
有什么建议吗?
Hmm, I...
我…
You told him to play the boxer gay?
你叫他演同志拳击手?
Well, I might have said "super-gay."
嗯,我可能是说〝越明显越好〞
You totally screwed him over.
你真的是恶搞他
Joey, you're this guy's teacher. I mean, how could you do this?
乔伊,你是他的老师 怎么可以这样?
Because, Monica, the guy's so good.
因为他真的很厉害
And I really, really want this part.
我真的真的很想要这个角色
Well, if you really, really want it, then it's okay.
如果你真的真的想要这个角色 就没有关系
- Hi, Daddy. - Baby.
-嗨,老爸 -宝贝
- Ross? - Dr. Green, how are you?
-罗斯? -葛林医师,你好
Thanks for dinner last night.
昨晚的晚餐谢谢你
Thank you for teaching me a valuable lesson.
谢谢你教了我宝贵的一课
Nice hair. What did you do, swim here?
头发还不赖 你游泳过来的吗?
Okay, that's it. I can't take it anymore.
好,够了,我不能承受了
What, what? He's interested in you.
别这样,他对你很感兴趣
- He just wants to know how you got here. - Oh, please.
-喜欢你的头发,只想知道你怎么来的 -少来了
- Sweetie, it's hopeless. I'm just gonna go. - What? Ross.
-没用的,我要走了 -什么?罗斯
- I'm sorry. It's just... - Ross?
-对不起,只是… -罗斯?
What's with the neck?
你脖子怎么了?
He's got this thing and I keep telling him to go to my chiropractor.
他不舒服 我一直叫他去看我的脊椎按摩师
You still going to that chiropractor?
你还在看那个脊椎按摩师?
That man couldn't get into med school in lxtapa.
那家伙连三流的医学院都进不去
Yeah, thank you. That's what I keep saying.
谢谢你 我也是这样说的
Excuse me, ahem, Dr. Bobby happens to be an excellent doctor.
不好意思,巴比医生 是个很棒的医生
Wait a minute. His name is Dr. Bobby?
等等,他叫做巴比医生?
- Well, that's his last name. - And his first name.
-是他的姓氏 -名字也是
He's Bobby Bobby?
他叫做巴比巴比?
Ahem. It's Robert Bobby.
是罗伯巴比
Oh.
And, um, excuse me. He helps me.
而且不好意思,他帮了我很多
- Oh. Please. Ask her how? - What do you need help for?
-请你问问她怎么帮的 -帮你做什么?
With my alignment. One leg's shorter than the other.
帮我调整骨架 我一只脚比较长
- Oh, my God. - Yeah. Argue with that.
-天啊 -是啊,要怎么跟她争?
What? It's true. My right leg is two inches shorter.
干嘛?是真的 我的右脚短了两寸
Come on, you're just tilting.
少来了,你只是斜着站
- Her legs are fine. - I know that.
-她的脚没事 -我知道啊
- So why do you let her go to a chiropractor? - I'm sorry, "Let her"?
-你为什么让她去看脊椎按摩师? -什么叫〝让她〞?
What can I do? She doesn't listen to me about renter's insurance, either.
她根本不听我的话 连房客保险都不买
Wait a minute. You don't have renter's insurance?
等等,你没有房客保险?
- No. Ahem. - So, what if somebody steals something?
-没有 -如果有人偷东西怎么办?
How you gonna run after him with one leg shorter than the other?
你一只脚比较短 要怎么追小偷?
Hey, would you, uh...? Would you like some juice?
嘿,你想喝点果汁吗?
- I'd love some juice. - Okay.
-好啊 -好
Well, this is going so well. Did you see us? Did you see?
真的很顺利 你有看到吗?
Yeah, honey. I was standing right there.
有,我刚刚就站在那里
Why don't you tell him about the mole I haven't gotten checked?
你为什么不跟他说 我没给医生检查的痣?
Excellent.
太好了
There will come a time in each of your careers...
你在事业生涯中 一定会碰到…
...when you'll have a chance to screw over another soap opera actor.
搞砸其他肥皂剧演员的机会
I had such an opportunity in the recent present.
我最近有这样的机会
And I'm ashamed to say...
我很惭愧地说…
...that I took it.
我也做了
I advised a fellow actor to play a role...
我建议另一位演员 以不同的方法表演…
...homosexually.
演得像同志一样
Yeah.
对
We both auditioned for the part and, uh...
我们两人都参与 同一个角色的试演
...as it turned out...
结果…
...they...
他们…
They liked the stupid gay thing and cast him.
他们喜欢愚蠢的同志演出 而选了他
And now...
现在…
...he's got a two-year contract...
他签了两年合约…
...opposite Susan Lucci...
跟苏珊路奇合作…
...the first lady of daytime television.
日间电视的大红人
And me?
而我呢?
Me, I'm stuck here teaching a bunch of people...
困在这里教一群…
... most of whom are too ugly to even be on TV.
丑到连上电视 都不行的人
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起…
Thank you.
谢谢
- Uh, may I help you? - Yes, hi.
-有什么可以效劳的吗? -有
I'm the lady who got stuck with the race-car bed.
我跟你通过电话 我拿到那张赛车床
Look, it's like I told you. There's nothing I can do.
我已经说过了 我帮不上你的忙
You signed for it. "Monica Felula Geller."
你已经签收了 〝摩妮卡法鲁拉盖勒〞
All right, jester man, look, we wanna see the king.
听好了,弄臣 我们想见国王
Nobody sees the king.
没有人能见国王
Okay. I'm talking to the king.
好,我要去找他讲话
Hey, you can't go back there.
嘿,你不能进去
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Hey, watch it, lady.
喂,女士,小心点
Hey, good-looking.
嘿,美女
All right, I'll leave.
好,我要走了
My bed's so boring.
我的床好无聊喔