It's Thanksgiving, so everyone is dining Monica's festive meal. After watching pros on TV, they decide to have a friendly American Football game in the park, despite the fact the Geller parents forbade Ross and Monica to play each-other ever again after years of vicious rivalry for the 'Geller Cup'. Rachel and Phoebe prove worse then worthless. Joey and Chandler are totally absorbed by Margha, a Dutch girls who stays watching and get competitive about her. Now the teams start playing to win; then the Geller-rivalry takes over- Monica even makes it boys-girls, and ... 今天是感恩节,所以每个人都是餐厅摩妮卡的节日餐。在观看电视上的利弊,他们决定在公园里有一个友好的美式足球游戏,尽管我的父母禁止罗斯和莫妮卡一起再次恶性竞争年后“盖勒杯”。瑞秋和菲比证明差那么一文不值。乔伊和钱德勒margha完全吸收,荷兰女孩都看得到竞争对她。现在的球队开始打赢;然后接管-摩妮卡盖勒竞争甚至是男孩女孩,和…
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
Hey, it's your Thanksgiving too.
这也是你们的感恩节
You know, instead of watching football, you could help.
除了看足球,你们还可以帮忙
We know.
我们知道
Rachel, you wanna put the marshmallows in concentric circles.
瑞秋,你要将棉花糖排成同心圆
No, you want to put them in concentric circles.
不,你要把它们排成同心圆
I want to do this.
我要这么做
Every year.
每年都是这样
To the 10, to the 5. Touchdown, Giants!
十码,五码,巨人队达阵得分
You know, for once, I am gonna try to watch one of these things.
我真的想要看一下比赛
Halftime.
中场休息
Who wants to, uh, throw the ball around? Get a little 3-on-3 going?
谁要玩一下球?-三对三?
- Oh, that would be so much fun! - Can I play too?
- 那应该会很好玩 - 我能玩吗?
I've never played football, ever.
我从未玩过足球
Great! You can cover Chandler.
太棒了,你可以防守钱德
I don't... I don't really want to play.
我不想玩
You never do anything since you and Janice broke up.
你跟珍妮丝分手后什么事都没做
Not true.
那不是真的
I wanted to wear my bathrobe and eat peanut clusters all day.
我整天穿着睡袍啃花生
And start drinking in the morning. Don't say I don't have goals!
一早开始喝酒,别说我没有目标
You have to start getting over her, all right?
你得开始忘了她,好吗?
If you play, maybe it'll take your mind off Janice.
玩球或许能让你忘记珍妮丝
If you don't, everyone will be mad at you because the teams won't be even.
如果你不玩,大家会生你的气 因为两队人数不一样
All right, I'll play.
好吧,我玩就是了
- Yay! - Yay! Let's do it! Ross?
来玩吧,罗斯
- What? - Wanna play football?
-什么? -要玩足球吗?
Um...
Monica and I aren't supposed to play football.
摩妮卡跟我不能玩足球
Says who? Your mom? Ha-ha-ha.
谁说的?你们妈妈说的?
Yes.
-对 -对
Ahem. Every Thanksgiving, um, we used to have a touch football game...
以前每年感恩节我们都会玩足球赛
...called The Geller Bowl.
它就叫做盖勒杯
No, no, no. You say that proudly!
不,你得骄傲地说出来才行
Anyway, Ross and I were always captains, and, um...
总之我跟罗斯总是当队长
It got kind of competitive. And one year, Geller Bowl VI...
竞争很激烈 有一年,第六届盖勒杯
...I accidentally broke Ross' nose.
我不小心打断罗斯的鼻子
It was so not an accident.
那才不是不小心
She saw I was about to tag her, so she threw...
她知道我要擒抱她,所以她…
...her big fat grandma-arm elbow in my face...
用她那老奶奶般的粗手臂打我的脸
...and just kept running.
然后拼命往前跑
To score the winning touchdown, by the way.
对了,我达阵得分获得胜利
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Heh.
Uh, you did not win the game. The touchdown didn't count...
你没赢,达阵得分不算
...because of the spectacularly illegal, and savage, nose-breaking.
因为你犯规了 非常野蛮地打断我的鼻子
I won the game.
我赢了那场比赛
Yeah? Then how come you didn't get the Geller Cup?
是吗?为什么你没拿到盖勒杯?
Ahem, there was a Geller Cup?
还有盖勒杯?
Yes, the trophy you got if you won the game.
对,赢的人可以拿到奖杯
But Dad said nobody won, and he was sick of our fighting.
但爸说没有人赢,他讨厌我们打架
So he took the trophy...
所以他把奖杯拿走
...threw it in the lake.
丢进湖里
And was the curse lifted?
诅咒破解了吗?
Anyway...
总之…
...Mom said we weren't allowed to play football again.
妈说我们再也不准玩足球
You know what? I think we should play a game.
你知道吗?我想我们能打一场比赛
I mean, come on. It's been 12 years.
少来了,那是十二年前的事
Can I see you for a second?
我们能谈一谈吗?
Wuss!
胆小鬼
All right, we're gonna play.
好吧,我们要玩
Wait. How we gonna get there? My mom won't let me cross the street.
等一下,我们怎么去球场? 我妈不让我过街
Here you go.
来吧
All right.
好吧
- Let's bring it in. - Wait.
-开始了 -等一下
Honey, throw it to me!
甜心,传给我
- Here you go. - Aah!
接住了
That almost hit me in the face!
那几乎打中我的脸
We have to pick captains.
我们得选出队长
And then "Tennilles."
然后是跟班
So how do we decide that?
该怎么选呢?
- Why don't we just bunny up? - What?
-我们何不跳兔子舞? -什么?
- Bunny! - Bunny!
-兔子 -兔子
Looks like Ross and I are captains.
看起来罗斯跟我是队长
Okay, so, um, I bunnied first, so I get to pick first. Joey.
好吧,我先跳的,我能先选,乔伊
- Thank you. - Monica.
-谢谢 -摩妮卡
I'm your best friend.
我是你的好朋友
Sweetie, don't worry, you'll get picked.
甜心,别担心,你会被选中的
Chandler.
钱德
- Ross? - Phoebe.
-罗斯 -菲比
Sweetie, now I pick you.
甜心,我挑你了
You don't pick me. You're stuck with me!
你才没有挑我,你是没有选择了
Okay. All right. So let's see.
好吧,就这么办了
Let's play from the, uh, trash can to the light post, right?
比赛场地从垃圾桶到灯柱,好吗?
Two-hand touch. We'll kick off.
双手达阵得分,比赛开始了
People, listen. I've got 28 minutes...
各位,听着,我还有28分钟
...before I have to baste again.
然后我得去帮火鸡涂酱汁
Wow, just like in the pros.
就像在参加职业比赛
- Okay, huddle up! Whoo! - Woo-hoo.
好吧,小组会议
- Huddle up over here! - Wait for me! Wait for me!
-到这边开小组会议 -等等我
Oh, cool! My first huddle.
酷啊,我的第一次小组会议
- Okay. - Ha, ha. Okay.
-好吧 -好吧
So what do you guys really think of Chandler?
你们对钱德有什么想法?
- You know what you're doing, right? - Yeah.
-你知道你要做什么吧? -对
Okay. Joey will catch it. We'll block.
好吧,乔伊接球,我们阻挡
What's "block"?
什么是阻挡?
- I thought you knew what you were doing. - I thought you meant in life!
-我以为你知道你要做什么 -我以为你是指在生活中
Break!
分开
The ball is Janice. The ball is Janice.
球是珍妮丝
Ow! Son of a...! Ow!
大混蛋
- Come on! - I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
-拜托哦 -对不起
You know what? We're just gonna throw it.
你们知道吗?我们要直接丢球
I got it!
我来接
Go, go, go!
来吧
Score! Seven to nothing!
得分,七比零
Honey, you okay?
甜心 你没事吧?
Come on, let's go.
来吧 我们走
Whoo. Losers walk.
输家滚开
Yeah? Losers talk.
是吗?输家只爱放话
No, no, actually, losers rhyme.
不,你得跟〝输家〞押韵
Forty-three...
...74...
- You wanna go shotgun? - Yeah.
-你要直接来? -对
Hike.
开球
- One Mississippi... - Over here! Over here! Unh.
-这边
Ha! I almost caught that one!
我差点接到那一球
Great. Now the score's seven to almost seven.
太棒了 现在比数是七比差点七
Okay, on this play, I want you to do a down-and-out to the right, okay?
好吧,这一球我要你直冲切右
- Break! - Wait. What am I gonna do?
-分开 -等一下,我要做什么?
You?
你呢?
You go long.
你直接冲
How long?
冲到哪里?
Until we start to look very small.
直到我们变得很小
- Okay. Break! - Break!
-好的,分开 -分开
- Set, hike! - One Mississippi...
-预备,开始
Switch! Switch! Switch!
换边
No, no, no, no!
不
Huhh...
Hey. Thanks for stopping our ball.
谢谢你帮我们捡球
You are playing American football?
你们在玩美式足球?
Yeah.
对
Wow, you're, like, from a whole other country!
你像是从外国来的
- I'm Dutch. - Hi, I'm Joey.
-我是荷兰人 -我是乔伊
I am Margha.
我是玛哈
- Sorry, Dutch, I didn't get that last little bit. - Ha-ha-ha.
抱歉,荷兰人,尾音我没听清楚
You wanna play football or...? Hi, I'm Chandler.
你要玩足球或…我是钱德
Hello, Chandler.
你好,钱德
Her name is Dutch and also "Margham."
她叫荷兰人跟玛汉
- Margha. - Margha.
-玛哈 -玛荷
Margha.
玛哈
Mahan.
玛汉
Come on, guys! Let's go! Second down!
来吧,大伙们,开始了 第二次十码进攻
- Uh, hello? It's third down. - No, it's not. It's second.
-应该是第三次十码进攻了 -才不是,是第二次
- Wow. - "Wow" what?
怎么了?
It just amazes me that you're still pulling stuff like this. Heh.
我很讶异你还是会这么做
- Pulling what? It's second down. - Okay, it's second down.
-什么?本来就是第二次进攻 -好吧,第二次
Take all the second downs you need.
你说是就是
- I heard that. - Well, I said it loud.
-我听到了 -我本来就说得很大声
It is okay if I stay and watch?
我可以在旁边看吗?
- Just sit right there. - Yeah, why don't you stick around?
-就坐那边吧 -对,你何不留下来呢?
- That went well. - I think so.
-一切进行得很顺利 -我也那么想
I was thinking about, uh, asking her for her number.
我考虑跟她要电话号码
Thanks, man, but it makes a stronger statement if I ask for it myself.
谢了,兄弟 我自己问的话会比较有诚意
I was thinking about for me, as part of that getting-over-Janice thing.
我是想自己追她,为了忘记珍妮丝
Oh, yeah. That.
对,没错
If it means that much, I'll let you have her.
如果那真的很重要,我就让你追她
Thanks.
谢谢
Wh...? "Let me have her"?
什么?让我追她?
You mean if you didn't, I wouldn't have a shot?
你是说你不让我的话 我就毫无机会吗?
I don't like to say it out loud...
我真的不想说出来
...but yeah!
但事实就是如此
We all have our strengths. You're better with numbers and stuff.
每个人都有自己的优点 你对数字就比较在行
Math? You're giving me math?
数学?你要跟我提数学的事?
All right, you know what? Forget about it.
好吧,你知道吗?算了
You go for the girl. We'll see who gets her.
你也能追那个女孩 来看看谁可以成功
I want you to run a post-pattern to the left. And, sweetie...
钱德,我要你跑向球门左边,甜心
Yeah, I know. Go long.
对,我知道,继续跑
All I'm doing is running back and forth from the huddle.
我只是在人群中前后跑动
Well, uh, you wanna just stay out there?
你想待在那边吗?
- Can I see that for a second? - Yeah.
-球能给我一下吗? -好的
- Okay. - Okay, let's go.
-好的 -好的,开始了
I got Chandler - Hike!
-我来盯钱德 -开始
One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi.
一,二,三
Fumble!
掉球
What's the matter with you? This is my favorite jersey.
你有什么毛病? 这是我最喜欢的球衣
Well, now you have two.
现在你有两件了
Hey, I am good at math!
我对数学真的很在行
That's it. I was still gonna let you have her.
够了,我还是要让你去追她
But now, prepare to feel bad about yourself.
现在准备好好难过一场吧
I've been preparing for that my entire life!
我一辈子都在为那个做准备
Or something about you that's mean!
或是为了你的不礼貌
Come on, guys. Let's go.
来吧,各位,开始了
Tie score. We're running out of time.
追平比数 没时间了
Forty-two, 38, hike!
42 , 38 ,开始
I got it! Ooh! Ugh!
我来接
Broken boobs! Ow.
我的咪咪受伤了
- Pheebs, run! - Run, Phoebe! Run!
-菲比 -快跑 跑 菲比
- God! Touchdown! Touchdown! - Yes! Touchdown! Hey, oh!
-天啊 -没错 达阵得分 达阵得分
No, no, no.
不
Uh, the buzzer buzzed. It doesn't count.
闹钟响了,那一球不算
- After the snap. - Before the snap.
-在接到球之后 -在接到球之前
- After. - Before.
-之后 -之前
- Does it really matter? - Yes!
-那很重要吗? -对
But I made a touchdown. It was my first touchdown.
但我达阵得分 那是我第一次达阵得分
Pheebs, that's great. Doesn't count.
菲比,那真的很棒,可惜不算
- Does so count. - Cheater, cheater, compulsive eater.
-那一球算数 -作弊鬼,霸道女王
Oh, my God!
天啊
That's fine. Maybe you haven't grown up, but I have.
没关系,或许你没长大 但我已经长大了
- Oh, okay. - Dead leg!
-好吧 -去死吧
Ugh, oh! Oh.
Okay, fine. You want to win by cheating, go ahead.
好吧,你想靠作弊赢球,尽管去吧
The touchdown does count. You win.
达阵得分算数,你们赢了
- Whoo! Yay! - No!
不
I won't do this again. I wanna beat you when you can't blame it...
我不要再这么做 我要打败你,让你无法抱怨
...on the broken nose or the buzzer or the fact that you might have mono.
鼻子断了,铃声响了 或你可能白血球过多
Let's just call this tie score and it's halftime.
就说双方平手,现在是中场休息
First, I don't play with cheaters.
首先我不跟作弊的人比赛
Second of all, you know I had swollen glands!
其次你知道我的扁桃腺肿了起来
You know what? I think you'll play.
你知道吗?我想你会玩的
Oh, really? Why's that?
真的吗?为什么?
Because the winner gets this.
因为赢的人可以拿到这个
The Geller Cup!
盖勒杯
Is everybody else seeing a troll doll nailed to a two-by-four?
大家都看到 那个钉在木板上的丑娃娃了吗?
Mm-hm.
Okay, good.
好吧,太好了
Okay, where the hell did you get that?
好了,它怎么会在你手上?
When you went to the hospital for your nose...
你们到医院治疗你的鼻子
...I swam into the lake and fished it out.
我游到湖里把它捞出来
That cup is mine!
那个奖杯是我的
No, it's not. You want it, you're gonna have to win it.
不,才不是 想要把它带回家,你就得赢球
So are we not having dinner at all?
我们不吃晚餐了吗?
Come on, let's go. It's time to get serious. Huddle up.
来吧,开始了,认真点,小组会议
Keep your head in the game.
专心在比赛上
It's hard, you know? His huddle's close to the Dutch girl.
那真的很难 他在那个荷兰女孩旁边开小组会议
If I take Chandler out of the running, will you be able to focus?
如果我在带球时扑倒钱德 你能专心一点吗?
- What are you gonna do? - Just make sure he catches the ball.
-你打算怎么做? -确定让他接到球
I'll do the rest.
其他的交给我来办
- Come on, you wuss! - Okay, come on.
-来吧,胆小鬼 -好了,来吧
Go, Cha... Chandler. - I got it!
-快跑,钱德 -我来接
Come on! This way! Come on!
加油,这边,快点
Look out! - Oof!
小心
Whoa, whoa.
Tackled by a girl! Bet you don't see that every day.
被女生擒抱 这种画面不多见吧
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What's with the tackling?
为什么要做擒抱?
What?
什么?
I just touched him and he went over.
我一碰到他,他就跌倒了
Okay. You wanna play rough? We can play rough.
好吧,你要来硬的吗? 我们也可以来硬的
Let's get ready to rumble!
准备跳伦巴吧
Aah!
- Go, go, go! - Get her! Get her!
-快点 -抓住她
I love this game!
我喜欢这种运动
Where'd you get that?
你怎么会有那个?
I went really long.
我真的跑好远
Forty-two to 21.
42比21
Like the turkey, Ross is done!
跟火鸡一样,罗斯输了
You got to pick first, so you got the better team.
你先挑队员 所以你那-队的实力比较好
Pathetic! Why can't you just accept that we're winning...
这太可悲了,你何不接受事实? 我们会赢
...because I'm better than you?
因为我比你厉害
- Pfft! - Oh, what a great argument. Exhaling!
说得太有道理了,你只会吐气
All right, I'll prove it to you. Okay?
好吧,我可以跟你证明
I'll trade you Joey for Rachel and I'll still win the game.
我用乔伊跟你换瑞秋,我还是能赢
What? The guys against the girls?
什么?男生对女生?
That's ridiculous because I'm only down by three touchdowns.
我太可笑了 我只落后三记达阵得分
Oh, then bring it on!
就那么办吧
Unless you're afraid you might lose to a bunch of girls.
除非你害怕会输给-群女生
Fine. Rachel, you're with Monica. Joey, you're with me.
好吧,瑞秋,你到摩妮卡那边 乔伊,你得加入我
I can not believe you're trading me.
我不敢相信你把我换出去
Let's see what it's like to be on a winning team for a change.
试试看待在优胜队的滋味吧
You're gonna let me play?
你会让我摸球吗?
All right, then!
那么好吧
The game is over? We eat now?
比赛结束了吗?我们要吃饭了吗?
No, the game's not over. We're switching teams.
不,比赛还没有结束 我们在交换队友
Chandler finds me so intimidating that it's better if we're on the same team.
钱德发现我太厉害了 我们同一队会比较好
Okay, let's play. Let's go.
好吧,开始了
Oh, uh, hold on a second.
等-下
Ahem. Where do Dutch people come from?
荷兰人是从哪里来的?
Uh, well, the, uh...
那个嘛…
...Pennsylvania Dutch come from Pennsylvania.
宾州荷兰人来自宾州
And the, uh, other Dutch people?
其他荷兰人呢?
They come from somewhere near the Netherlands, right?
他们来自荷兰,对吧?
Nice try.
少唬人了
The Netherlands is this make-believe place...
荷兰是虚构的地方
...where Peter Pan and Tinker Bell come from.
彼得潘跟小仙女住在那里
Oh, my.
天啊
Enough "geography for the insane." Let's play ball.
疯狂地理课结束了,开始打球吧
No. No, I'm not playing with this guy.
不,我不要跟这家伙同队
- Oh, fine with me. - I've had enough of this.
-我没意见 -我受够了
Let's just cut to the chase. Heidi, which of my boys do you like?
我们就废话少说了 海蒂,你喜欢我的哪个朋友?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
- What are you doing? - Shh, shh.
你在做什么?
Which do I like?
我喜欢哪一个?
Yeah, for dating, general merriment, taking back to your windmill?
对,约会,打打闹闹 带他回你的风车?
Well, if I had to choose right now...
如果现在我必须选择
...which, by the way, I find really weird...
对了,我觉得这很奇怪
...I would have to say Chandler.
我会选钱德
Yes!
太棒了
Wait a minute. She didn't understand the question.
等一下,她不了解问题
Why don't you have Captain Hook explain it to her?
为什么你不请虎克船长 跟他解释一下?
I'm sorry. That is my truth.
抱歉,那是我的真心话
You hear that? That is her truth, Mr. "I'll Let You Have Her"!
你听到了吗?那是她的真心话 〝我让你追她〞先生
I win! You suck! I rule all!
我赢了,你太逊了,我是最棒的
Mini-wave in celebration of me!
帮我跳迷你波浪舞庆祝一下
Woo-hoo!
I am now thinking I would like to change my answer to "no one."
我想我的答案要改成 〝我谁都不要选〞
What?
什么?
I now find you shallow, and, um...
我发现你很肤浅
...a dork.
是个呆瓜
Bye-bye.
再见
Heh. Nice going.
干得好
You just saved yourself a couple months of sex.
你害自己几个月没有性生活
It doesn't matter, because she picked me.
那不重要,因为她选了我
From now on, I get the dates...
从现在开始,我可以去约会
...and you stay home on Saturday nights watching Ready, Set, Cook!
星期六晚上 你只能待在家里看烹饪节目
Save the breakthroughs for therapy. The clock is ticking.
别说了,时间急迫
We have no time, and we are losing to girls.
我们没时间了,我们输给女生
We're not gonna lose to girls.
我们不会输给女生
It's 42-21!
现在比数是42比21
This sucks! I was just up by that much!
这真的很逊,刚刚我还赢那么多
Are we playing football or what? Come on, you hairy-backed Marys!
我们到底要不要比赛? 来吧,你们这些长毛猩猩
We have to do this. We're playing for women everywhere.
我们非赢不可 我们为全世界的女人这么做
Think about every lousy date you ever had.
想像你们的每一次烂约会
Every guy who kept one eye on the TV while you were making out.
每次亲热时 男人的眼睛都盯着电视看
Oh, my God. You dated someone with a glass eye too?
天啊 你也跟装了玻璃假眼的男人约会?
Come on, okay? This is for all womankind. Let's kill them!
加油,好吗? 这都是为了女人,痛宰他们
Yeah! Kill them!
对,痛宰他们
All right, I want to kill them too.
好吧,我也想痛宰他们
But they're boys.
但他们是男生
You know, how are we gonna beat three boys?
我们该怎么打败三个男生?
A minute and a half left, and we're down by two points.
还有一分钟半 我们落后两分
Two points, ladies.
两分,姊妹们
Phoebe, you do a buttonhook again.
菲比 你再做后转身进攻
Rachel, you go long.
瑞秋, 你往前跑
No, don't make me go long. Use me. They never cover me.
不,别逼我往前跑 利用我,他们从来不防守我
Honey, there's a reason.
甜心,那是有原因的
I'm not lame, okay? I can do something.
我一点都不逊,好吗? 我可以有点贡献
Would you let me throw? This is my game too.
你能让我丢球吗?这也是我的比赛
Let her throw the ball.
让她丢球吧
Sweep behind, I'll pitch it. You throw it downfield to Phoebe.
你跑到后面,我会把球传给你 你把球丢给菲比
Thank you.
谢谢你
- Break! - Break!
-分开 -分开
All right, here we go.
好了,开始吧
Thirty-two, 71, hike!
32 , 71,开始
One Mississippi, two Mississippi, three Mississippi!
一,二,三
Go, go, go!
快点跑
- Catch it! - Ow!
接住
- I'm so sorry. Are you okay? - No, I'm not okay!
-我真的好抱歉,你没事吧? -不,我有事
They were coming at me, and I didn't know what to do.
他们来追我,我不知道该怎么办
- Thirty seconds left on the timer. ROSS: Woo-hoo.
只剩三十秒
So we get to take that, uh, stupid troll thing home.
我们得把那个笨娃娃带回家
Come on! Hurry! We're running out of time.
来吧,快点,没时间了
- Huddle up! - Okay.
-小组会议 -好吧
Oh! This is our last huddle!
这是我们最后一次小组会议
All right, Phoebe, get open. Rachel...
好吧,菲比,准备接球,瑞秋
...go long. - Okay.
-往前跑 -好的
Break!
分开
Ahh! I did it! Touchdown! We did it!
我办到了,达阵得分,我们办到了
You know? Funny thing, actually. The end zone starts at that pole.
你们知道吗?这真的很好笑 终点在灯柱那边
So you're five feet short. So...
你少了五码,所以…
...ha-ha-ha, we win! - Whoo!
我们赢了
Yes, yes, yes!
太棒了
Wait, explain something, though.
等一下,请解释一下
If nobody tagged Rachel, then isn't the play still going?
如果没有人扑倒瑞秋 比赛还在进行中吧?
- Let me in! Let me in! - No way! Let go!
-让我来 -不行,放手
Let go? I'm a tiny little woman!
放手?我只是个小女孩
Guys, come on, it's Thanksgiving!
两位,好了,今天是感恩节
It's not important who wins or loses.
输赢不重要
The important thing is the Dutch girl picked me!
重点是那个荷兰女孩选了我
Me, not you! Holland loves Chandler! Thank you, Amsterdam! Good night!
她选了我,不是你,荷兰爱钱德 谢谢阿姆斯特丹,晚安
Ow!
哇
We should play football more often.
我们该常常玩足球
Maybe there's a league we could join.
或许我们可以加入联盟
Isn't there a "national football league"?
不是有国家美式足球联盟吗?
Yes, there is. They play on Sundays and Monday nights.
没错 他们会在星期天跟星期一晚上比赛
Oh, shoot! I work Monday nights.
该死,星期一晚上我得上班
Aww.
This stuffing is amazing. Do you think we should bring them some?
馅料好好吃,你们觉得 我们该包一点给他们吃吗?
When they're hungry, they'll come in.
他们饿了就会回家
- Let go! - No, you let go!
-放手 -不,你才要放手
How come it's always us left holding the ball?
为什么每次都是我们 死抱着球不放?
I don't know. I guess the other people just don't care enough.
我不知道,我想其他人就是不在乎
Hey, it's starting to snow.
下雪了
- Give it to me! Let go! - Let it go! Come on, let go!
-球给我 -放手,快点