It's Rachel's first day at the new job. Mark is taking her out for lunch and Ross is extremely jealous. Monica hooks up with "poet" Julio from work. Joey gets a part in a musical because he lied about having dancing experience. Ross sends Rachel flowers, musical bugs and even a singing quartet to the office to let Mark know she has a boyfriend. Chandler and Ross go to Chandler's cousin's stag night and Ross takes Ben to play with the stripper's kid the following day. Rachel is jealous even though she just told Ross to stop being jealous of her friendship with Mark. 这是瑞秋在新工作的第一天。马克是带她出去吃午饭,罗斯非常嫉妒。莫妮卡挂钩与“诗人”胡里奥的工作。乔伊的一部分在一个音乐因为他谎称有舞蹈经验。罗斯送瑞秋鲜花,音乐虫子甚至唱歌四方办公室让马克知道她已经有男朋友了。钱德和罗斯去钱德的表哥的单身夜,罗斯以本玩脱衣舞娘的孩子第二天。瑞秋是嫉妒,虽然她只是告诉罗斯不要嫉妒她的友谊与标记。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
Okay. Hey.
好了
- Does everybody hate these shoes? - Oh, yeah.
-这双鞋很难看吗? -绝对
But I don't think anybody's gonna focus on that as long as you wear that towel dress.
但是你穿了这浴巾晚礼服 所以大家不会注意你的鞋
Tell him.
告诉他
It's her first day at this new job. You're not supposed to start with her.
今天是她新工作第一天 别一早就惹她
All right. I suppose I can wait a day.
好吧,那我等晚点
- Hey, what are you doing Friday? - Why?
-礼拜五要干嘛? -干嘛?
I need you to come to this bachelor party for my weird cousin Albert.
个性古怪的表弟艾伯 告别单身派对,找你一起去
You know, he's the botanist?
就植物学家那个
Oh, God. Yeah, botanists are such geeks.
天啊,植物学家都是怪胎耶
Yeah.
是啊
Is that a dinosaur tie?
那是恐龙领带吗?
Hmm? Oh, yeah.
对
- Morning. - Hey.
早 早
Hey. Rach, I'm here with the purses.
瑞秋 我把皮包都带来了
It must take you forever to find your keys.
一定很难找钥匙吧
Thank you, thank you, Pheebs.
谢你喔,菲比
Oh, you're welcome. Oh, please want the one with the turtles.
不客气 可以选有乌龟的那个吗
No, no, no, turtles scare me. I don't need that today.
乌龟很吓人 今天不要
Honey, just relax. It's gonna be fine.
亲爱的,别慌,会很顺利的
Hey, why don't I come down there and take you to lunch?
我中午去找你吃饭好了
Aw, honey, thank you, but Mark's taking me out.
亲爱的,谢了 不过我要跟马克去吃
Mark? Is that the same Mark that helped you get the job?
马克?是帮你 找到这工作的马克吗?
Yeah. It's kind of like a "good luck on your first day" sort of thing.
是啊,只是来恭喜我 正式上班而已
Is this actually a lunch box?
这不会是便当盒吗?
Um, no, it's a purse. And there's a thermos in it.
不是,是皮包 里头还有保温瓶
Oh.
- Hey, so can you make it on Friday? - What?
-所以你礼拜五可以吗? -哈?
Oh, yeah, I think so. Why am I invited to this again?
喔,应该吧 再跟我说是要干嘛?
- Apparently, Albert has no friends. - Oh.
显然艾伯没什么朋友
He's excited about the bachelor party, though.
但他还是对婚前派对一事很期待
I think the only reason he's getting married is so he can see a stripper.
我猜结婚就是为了 能看到脱衣舞娘
A stripper at a bachelor party. That is so cliché.
婚前派对找脱衣舞娘 真老套
Why don't you guys get a magician?
怎不请魔术师?
If a magician can open my beer with his butt cheeks, then all right.
要是魔术师能用臀部 开啤酒罐,那就请啊
She's having lunch with him? Lunch with him?
她跟他吃午餐? 跟他?
You should've seen the hug he gave her when she got the job.
她应征到工作时 他抱她的样子你都没看到
And he's really good-looking.
加上他又那么帅
- What am I gonna do? - You don't do anything.
-我要怎么办? -按兵不动
Keep it inside. Learn how to hide your feelings.
吞下去,学会隐藏情绪
Don't cry out loud.
别大呼小叫的
Yes! Unh!
好耶
Guess who has an audition for a Broadway musical.
看谁得到百老汇歌舞剧 面试机会了
I wanna say you, but it seems like such an easy answer.
我想猜是你 但这未免太容易了
It is me.
是我没错
It's a musical version of A Tale of Two Cities.
是歌舞版的《双城记》
So I think I'm gonna sing "New York, New York"...
应该可以唱《纽约纽约》
...and, uh, oh, "I Left My Heart in San Francisco."
和《我的心留在旧金山》
Uh, Joey, I don't think you get to pick the cities.
乔伊,剧情跟哪座城市有关 应该不是由你来选的
- What? - Mr. Dickens gets to pick them.
-哈? -狄更斯先生早决定好了
Who?
谁?
I'll get you the CliffsNotes.
翻《学生戏剧指南》给你看
The what?
什么南?
The abridgment.
就故事摘要
Oh, okay. Ha, ha.
好
The what?
什么要?
Then the style number...
接着是型式编码
...the invoice number, and the shipping date.
货单编号 寄送日期
Good. Any questions so far?
很好,到目前为止 有问题吗?
Yeah. What kind of discount do we get?
有,员工折扣多少?
- Ha, ha. Twenty percent. - Oh. I love this job. Ha, ha.
-八折 -爱死这工作了
- Ah! My first call. - Here, let me.
-第一通电话 -我来接
Okay.
好
- Rachel Green's line. How may I help you? - Hi, is Rachel there?
-瑞秋葛林座位,有何贵干? -瑞秋在吗?
- And who may I say is calling? - This is Ross.
-请问哪位? -罗斯
Ross of?
罗斯什么?
Of "Ross and Rachel."
男女朋友罗斯和瑞秋的罗斯
Oh. Hi, it's Mark.
你好,我是.马克
- Oh, hey, Mark. Heh. Hey. - Hey.
-你好,马克 -你好
- Hey, hold on a second. - Uh, okay.
-请稍候 -好
- It's Ross. - Okay.
-罗斯找你 -好
- Hi, honey. - Hi.
-亲爱的 -你好
What's Mark doing answering your phone?
怎么是马克接的?
Oh, he's just goofing around.
他闹着玩
Oh, that's funny.
真有趣
Why isn't he goofing around in his own office?
他怎不会在自己办公室玩?
Ha, ha. Honey, this is his office too. I told you, we're Joanna's two assistants.
亲爱的,这也算他办公室 我们都是乔安娜的助理
Why does Joanna need two assistants?
乔安娜干嘛要两名助理?
How lazy is she?
她这人是有多懒?
- Oh. Oh, my God. What did I just do? - What?
-天啊,发生什么事了? -哈?
I think I just shipped 3000 bras to Personnel.
我寄了三千个胸罩 给人事部了
Honey, I gotta go. Mark, I need you.
亲爱的,不能聊了 马克,救命
Okay. Bye-bye.
好,再见
Ow! Ross!
罗斯
Huh? Oh. Oh, I'm sorry, sweetie. I was just trying to...
抱歉,亲爱的 我只是在…
Uh, I was dialing another number.
拨另一个号码
All right, I just got changed in 30 seconds so you could be alone with him.
我30秒快速换好装 好让你能跟他独处
- You better go for it. - Please. I'm not going for anything.
-你赶快采取行动 -拜托,我才不要采取行动
- Well, if you don't, I will. - Would you please go?
-要是你不上,我要上了喔 -拜托你走了吧
Night, Mon.
再见,摩妮卡
- Night, Julio. - Adiós.
再见,胡立欧
Look, Julio, someone left their book here.
胡立欧 有客人忘了把书带走
Actually, that is mine.
书是我的
- Oh, yeah? - Yes.
-是喔? -对
What are you reading?
这什么书?
Flowers of Evil by Baudelaire. Have you read it?
波特莱尔的《恶之华》 你有读过吗?
Ha, ha. Have I read it?
还用问吗?
No. Are you enjoying it?
没读过 你喜欢吗?
I thought that I would, but the translation's no good.
应该算喜欢吧 但这版的翻译不太好
You're a poet and you don't know it.
大诗人耶,还真懂
Actually, I, uh... I am a poet.
我真的是诗人
Oh. Ha, ha.
So you do know it. Ha, ha.
原来你真的懂喔
Ahem. So, uh, what kind of things do you write about?
那你的诗都是哪类?
Things that move me.
让我感动的诗
The shadow of a tree...
树影
...a child laughing...
婴儿的笑容
...or this lip.
或这点红唇
Mine?
我?
Right here?
这点?
I could write an epic poem about this lip.
这点朱唇我就能 写上一阙长诗
How would that go?
怎么开始?
Well, it didn't rhyme, ha, ha...
这没押韵耶
...but I liked it.
不过我喜欢
You've got to pick a pocket or two, boys
You've got to pick a pocket or two
Lovely. Just lovely.
不赖,不赖
Really? Thanks.
真的吗?谢谢
Listen, Joey, we definitely wanna see you for the callback on Saturday.
乔伊,礼拜六的复试 你一定要再来参加
Excellent.
太好了
- I'll be there. - Ha, ha. Okay.
-我一定到 -好
And listen, don't forget to bring your jazz shoes for the dance audition.
还有,记得带爵士舞鞋 要面试舞蹈喔
Uh, my agent said that it wasn't a dancing part.
经纪人说帮我接的角色 不用跳舞
Joey, all the roles gotta dance a little. Ha, ha.
乔伊,戏中所有角色 多少都得跳舞
But believe me, with your dance background, it'll be a piece of cake.
但以你的舞蹈背景 这绝对轻松过关
Three years of modern dance with Twyla Tharp?
在《崔拉莎普现代舞团》 有三年工作经验
Five years with the American Ballet Theatre?
在《美国芭蕾舞团》 有五年工作经验
Hey, everybody lies on their résumé, okay?
谁的履历不吹牛的啊 拜托喔
I wasn't one of the Zoom kids either.
上面写的儿童电视节目 我也没真的参加过啊
Well, can you, like, dance at all?
那你究竟能不能跳舞呢?
Yeah, I can dance. You know:
我会跳啊
Oh, no, no, no.
不、不、不、不
What is that?
这什么啊?
Sure, it looks stupid now. There's no music playing.
现在看当然很蠢啊 因为没有音乐
All right, I have to get that. But no, no.
这电话我得接 但你,不行
Hello?
你好
Hi. Ha, ha.
你好
Yeah, listen, I'm in need of a stripper, and I was told that you do that.
是的,我需要一名脱衣女郎 听说你有做这服务
Let me ask you this. What do you do for the extra hundred?
容我一问 多给你一百有什么服务?
So would I have to provide the grapes?
那葡萄由我提供吗?
- Hi. - Ooh.
大家好
How was last night with Julio, señorita? Ha, ha.
昨晚跟胡立欧进行如何?小姐
It was so amazing.
太棒了
He's so sexy and smart, which makes him even sexier.
他好性感又好有才华 所以更性感了
Oh, my gosh. Last night we were fooling around...
跟你们说 昨晚我们在调情时
...and all of a sudden he stops to write a poem.
突然间他停下来 就写了一首诗
Get out. I couldn't stop if a meteor hit me.
少盖 换我就算被陨石击中也不会停
Okay, we have our stripper, a Miss Crystal Chandelier.
请到脱衣女郎了 花名水晶吊灯小姐
Well, sure. You name a kid that, what do you expect them to grow up to be?
是喔,给小孩取这种名字 难怪长大变这样
Ahem. Anyway, when he left he forgot to take the poem with him.
他走时诗没带走
Now, I am totally dense about poetry, but I think this is pretty good, all right?
诗我是不在行啦 但这首很不赖
Check it out. Read it.
大家看看
"The Empty Vase."
《空瓶》
Translucent beauty...
透明的美
To yourself.
不用大声念
- Hey, you know, that's pretty good. - Yeah, I think so too. Phoebe?
-真的不赖耶 -我也这么觉得,菲比呢?
- Oh, yeah. - Oh, great. I'm so glad you guys like it.
-对 -太好了,很高兴大家都喜欢
- Yay. All right, I gotta go to work. - No, no. I'm not done.
-好了,我要上班了 -我还没看完
Give it back when you're through.
那你等看完再还我
- Okay, see you guys. - Bye-bye.
-好,再见 -再见
Bye.
再见
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Poor Monica.
天啊,可怜的摩妮卡
- What? What? What? - What?
-怎样?怎样? -怎样?
He was with her when he wrote this poem. Look.
这诗是他对她的心情写照
My vessel so lovely With nothing inside
我的容器很可爱 却似乎空空如也
Now that I've touched you You seem emptier still
真正面对面接触后 果然空无一物
He thinks Monica's empty. She's the empty vase.
他觉得摩妮卡很没深度 像空瓶子一样
- You really think that's what he meant? - Totally.
-诗真的这意思吗? -绝对是
Oh, God. Oh, and she seems so happy too.
天啊 她还一副得意洋洋的样子
Done.
看完了
Do you have the Ralph Lauren file?
圣罗兰档案在你那吗?
Oh, yeah, sure. It's, uh right...
在,就在
What's that?
那是什么?
Uh, it's from Ross. It's a love bug.
罗斯送的,爱的金龟
Wow. Somebody wants people to know you have a boyfriend.
有人想昭告天下 你是名花有主
Oh, no. No, no, no. That's not what he's doing.
没啦,他不是这意思
- He's just really romantic. - Okay.
-他只是很浪漫 -好
Excuse me. Are you Rachel Green?
打扰了,请问是 瑞秋葛林吗?
Yes, I am.
是,正是
One, two, three.
一 二、三
Congratulations on your first week
恭喜新工作第一周
At your brand-new job
恭喜新工作第一周
It won't be long Before you're the boss
很快你就会当老板
And you know who will be there To support you
你清楚谁会支持你
Your one and only boyfriend
就是你唯一无二的男友
It's nice to have a boyfriend.
有男友真好
Your loyal, loving boyfriend, Ross Ross!
忠心耿耿又爱你的罗斯
I'm hurt. I'm actually hurt...
伤到我了,真的伤到我了
...that you'd think I'd send you those things out of anything other than love.
你竟然说我送你那些东西 除了爱意以外别有用心
Hurt.
心好痛
- Hurt. - All right, Ross, I get it. You're hurt.
-心好痛 -好啦,我懂了,我伤到你了
Can't a guy send a barbershop quartet to his girlfriend's office anymore?
难道男友现在不可以请四重唱 到女友办公室唱歌了吗?
Oh, please. Ross, it was so obvious.
拜托,罗斯 这用意也太明显了
It was like you were marking your territory.
根本就像在划地盘
I mean, you might as well have just come in and peed all around my desk.
你干脆直接到我办公桌旁 撒泡尿好了
I would never do that.
我才不会这样
Look, I know what's going on here, okay?
我很清楚你在搞什么把戏 好吗?
Mark explained it all to me. He said this is what you guys do.
马克都解释给我听了 他说男人都这样搞的
Yeah, well, if Mark said that, then Mark's an idiot.
要是马克这么跟你说 那他真笨
Mark's a genius.
马克真是天才
- Why? How? How is he a genius? - Look, don't you see what's happening?
-怎么说?他怎会是天才? -你们不懂这是怎么回事吗?
Instead of hitting on her right away, he's becoming her confidant.
他不直接追她,却装作是她的知心闺蜜
Now he's gonna be the guy that she goes to to complain about you.
他现在成了她抱怨你的 手帕交了
What am I gonna do?
我怎么办?
Well, why don't you send her a musical bug?
何不送她一个音乐金龟?
Oh, no, you already did that.
不,这你已经做过了
All right, look, you're gonna have to go there yourself now, okay?
你要亲自过去
- Make a few surprise visits. - I don't know, you guys.
-给她来个意外造访 -不知道耶
Fine, don't do anything. Just sit here and talk to us.
好,啥都别做 就坐这跟我们聊
Meanwhile, she is talking to him about you. And he's being Mr. Joe-Sensitive.
这同时她可是在跟他抱怨你 他则扮演推心置腹的好朋友角色
She starts thinking, "Maybe this is the guy for me because he understands me."
她开始会觉得或许 这才是我要的人,因为他懂我
And before you know it, she's with him.
不知不觉之间 她已经跟他在一起了
And you'll be all, "Oh, man."
到时候你就只能 唉声叹气了
And he'll be all, "Yes!"
他却是痛快极了
And us, we'll be like, "Oh, dude."
而我们只能说,傻瓜
And pretty soon you'll be like:
而你很快就只能
"Hi."
嗨
And, "Well, I can't go. Rachel and Mark might be there."
说着〝我不能去 瑞秋和马克可能也会到〞
And we'll be like, "Man, get over it. It's been four years."
我们则只能说 〝别放在心上,都四年了〞
He paints quite a picture, doesn't he?
还真是生动的画面
Here's the Shelli Segal stuff for December.
这边是12月的雪莉席格货单
- Oh, wait, I've got something for you. - What? Oh... Mark.
-等等,有东西给你 -什么?马克
It's okay. Rachel knows.
没关系,瑞秋知道
Yeah, but even so... Ha, ha.
但即使如此
I can't help it. I'm just crazy about you.
我情不自禁 我真的为你疯狂
Oh, that is so sweet.
好甜蜜喔
Okay, okay.
好啦
I know I'm Mr. Inappropriate today, but it's just so tough.
我知道今天我有点过分 但很难熬
I see you walking around, and I just wanna touch and hold you.
看着你走来走去 让我好想抱抱你
- Aw. - Come on, no one's around. Just kiss me.
来吧,没旁人在 亲亲
- All right, that's it. Get off. Get off of her. - What is going on?
-够了,分开,分开 -怎么回事?
What's going on? I'll tell you what's going on.
怎么回事? 我跟你说怎么回事
Ross.
罗斯
I have been down in your store for 20 minutes, trying to get a tie.
我在你们店里逛了20分钟 想买条领带
What do I have to do to get some service?
怎样才能有店员 肯上来招呼我?
Hi, Rach.
你好,瑞秋
Uh, Joey? Joey Tribbiani?
乔伊?乔伊崔比亚尼
Listen, Joey, I got a problem. I just got a call from my dance captain.
听好,乔伊,有个问题 领舞的舞者刚打来
He's having a relationship crisis and can't get out of Long Island.
他的感情触礁了 所以没法脱身
So does that mean the audition's off?
这表示面试取消了吗?
Listen, Joey, seeing as you've got the most experience...
乔伊 既然你是这里最有经验的人
...I want you to take these dancers and teach them the combination.
就由你来教其他舞者舞步
What?
什么?
Oh, Joey, come on, it's easy.
乔伊,拜托,这很简单
You know, it's hand, hand, head, head...
就手、头
...up, pas de bourrée, pas de bourrée...
侧跨、侧跨
...big turn here, rond de jambe, sissonne, sissonne...
转身、抬腿、跳跃
...slide, step, step...
滑步
...and jazz hands.
手张开
So that's steppity-step and jazz hands.
就跳几步然后手张开
Have fun.
好好玩
Bye.
再见
- Hey. - Hey.
-你好 -你好
- What are you wrapping? - Oh.
你在包装什么?
Look what I got Julio.
要送胡立欧的
- Yeah, it's a vase. - Yeah.
-是只瓶子 -是啊
Just like the one in the poem.
就跟诗里的一样
Yeah, well, not exactly like the one in the poem.
对,但跟诗里的不一样
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Remember how you said you were really dense about poetry?
记得你说过 你对诗不在行吗?
Yeah.
对
Oh.
- So I'm just an empty vase, huh? - What?
-我不过是只没有内涵的瓶子是吗? -什么?
So I don't read as many important books as you do.
我是没读过什么名著
I don't write poems that seem to be about one thing but are about something else.
也不会写些指桑骂槐的诗
And you know what? I get excited about stupid stuff...
而且我又很容易 对平凡事物就心动
...like when my People magazine comes on Saturday...
像是礼拜六《时人杂志》送来时
...and the new Hold Everything catalog.
新的《应有尽有》目录寄来时
But that does not mean I'm empty.
但那不表示我没有内涵
I care about things. I care about my friends and family.
我有心 我对朋友和家人有心
You have no right to make that judgment about me.
你没资格这样评断我
- You don't even know me. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你又不认识我
The poem is not about you.
我写的那首诗不是在写你
- What? - "The Empty Vase" is not about you.
-什么? -《空瓶》不是在写你
My baby preciosa.
我的宝贝
You make me so sad that you would think this.
被你误解真让我伤心
- I'm sorry. It's... My friend Phoebe said... - No, it's...
-抱歉,是我朋友菲比说的 -不
It's about all women.
我是在描写天下所有的女人
Well, heh, all American women.
全美国的女人
You feel better now?
这有让你比较好受吗?
Oh, yeah.
是喔
All right, let's do it.
好,来吧
No, no, no.
不对,不对啦
What was that?
这什么东西?
I know, it's the best I could get out of them.
我了解 但他们只能做到这程度
- Well, people. - People, people, people.
-各位 -各位
Let's try it again. And this time, let's everybody watch Joey.
再来一遍 这遍大家看着乔伊跳
Show them how it's done.
你来示范正确动作
Count it off, Mack.
弹琴,麦克
So did you have fun at the bachelor party last night?
昨晚婚前单身派对 玩得愉快吗?
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Look what I got.
愉快,给你看个东西
- See, she's fully dressed, right? - Right.
-你看,她都有穿喔 -对
And then you click it and, uh-oh, she's naked.
按一下后,变没穿了
And then you click it again and she's dressed.
再按一下,又有穿了
She's a business woman, walking down the street.
这下是事业女强人 在进街
She's window shopping, and, oh, oh, oh, she's naked.
购物,然后又没穿了
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
You know what? I'm gonna spend some alone time with the pen.
我想跟我的笔独处一下
I'm sorry. I was an idiot.
抱歉,我真蠢
- A big idiot. - A big idiot. Heh.
-蠢毙了 -蠢毙了
It's just, you have to realize, this whole Mark thing is really hard for me.
只是,请你理解 马克这事件我就是无法释怀
Honey, why is it hard? We've been together for almost a year now.
亲爱的,怎会无法释怀 我们都在一起快一年了
Well, I was with Carol for like eight years, and I lost her.
我之前跟卡萝在一起八年 都还会分了
And now, if it's possible, I think I love you even more.
而对你,我似乎爱得更多
So it's hard for me to believe I'm not gonna...
所以我不由得会往坏处想
Well, that someone else isn't gonna take you away.
总觉得有人会抢走你
Let it be me. Let it be me.
让我当那个人
Honey, that's very sweet.
亲爱的,这番话好动人
It just seems to me, though, that if two people love each other...
但我是这么想 两个人如果真心相爱
...and trust each other, like we do...
又互相信赖 跟我们一样
...there's no reason to be jealous.
那就没必要吃醋
I gotta get going. Bye, Chandler.
我要走了,再见 钱德
Oh, okay, Ross.
好,罗斯
Listen, this pen's getting kind of boring, so can you pick me up some porn?
这笔有点无聊了 帮我买些色情书刊好吗?
- Where you going? - I've gotta go pick up Ben.
-你去哪? -我去接小班
We've got a playdate this afternoon.
跟他约好了下午要陪他玩
Oh. With who?
还有谁?
Just this woman I met last night at the party.
就昨晚在派对上 认识的女孩
There was a woman at?
有女孩?
The stripper?
是说脱衣女郎?
Yeah.
对
You have a playdate with a stripper?
你跟脱衣女郎有约?
Man, I gotta get a kid.
还真该弄个小孩来
Uh, yeah, yeah.
对啊
We started talking after she, you know, did her thing...
就她那个以后 我们就聊开了
...and it turns out she's got a boy about Ben's age.
刚好她也有个儿子 跟小班一样年纪
So we're gonna take the kids to a Gymboree class.
所以我们要一起带去 上儿童体操课
- Meh. - Oh.
- Is that okay? - Sure. Is she married?
-可以吗? -当然,她结婚没?
- No. - Huh.
没
Are you jealous?
你在吃醋吗?
No. You know, I just don't see why she has to play with you, that's all.
没啊,只是不懂她 非找你不可而已
I mean, doesn't she, you know...
难道她没有
...have any other stripper-mom friends of her own?
其他一样做脱衣舞的朋友吗
- You are totally jealous. - Ugh. I'm not jealous, all right?
-你明明就是在吃醋 -我没在吃醋好吗?
This is about...
这是跟…
...um, people feeling certain things...
人们对某种…
...you know, about...
像是…
...strippers. - Oh.
对脱衣女郎的感受
- And, you know... And, um... I... Ugh. - Honey, I love you too.
-而且 -亲爱的,我也爱你
- Bye. - Wait, wait, wait.
-再见 -等等
What?
哈?
Well, there's a kiss he won't forget for a few hours, you know?
这吻他肯定好几小时 忘不了
- Yeah. - Ha, ha.
对
Either that or you just turned him on and sent him off to a stripper.
不然的话就是你引起他的性欲 再把他送到脱衣女郎手上
Is there a Julio here?
这里有位叫胡立欧的吗?
I am Julio.
我就是
Mr. Pretentious
做作先生
You think there's no one finer
你自以为了不起
Well, your poems are unpublished And you work in a diner
你的诗卖不出去 只能在餐馆上班
You're no God's gift to women That's all in your head
你也不是上帝赐给女人的礼物 全是你的想像
You are just a butt-munch
你不过是个浑球
No one likes a butt-munch.
浑球惹人厌
And you're also bad in bed
床上表现也很差