RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第十五集 S03E15 The One Where Ross and Rachel Take a Break / 罗斯和瑞秋分手

老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第十五集 S03E15 The One Where Ross and Rachel Take a Break / 罗斯和瑞秋分手

After a bitter fight with Rachel, Ross ends up sleeping with another woman. Phoebe dates a Diplomat who needs an interpretor to speak with her. 瑞秋经过一番苦战,罗斯最终和别的女人睡觉。菲比日期外交官谁需要一个翻译和她说话。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hey, how much you give me to eat this whole jar of olives?
我吃掉一整罐橄榄的话 你会给我多少钱?

I won't give you anything, but you'll owe me 2.95.
我一毛都不会给你 但你欠我2块9毛5

Done.
成交

Hi. I need an atlas. I need an atlas.
我需要地图

Why? Do you have a report due?
为什么?你要交报告吗?

I have a date with this diplomat I met...
我跟我认识的外交官有约会

...while I was giving free massages outside the U.N.
我在联合国外面 做免费按摩时认识他

And I don't know where his country is.
我不知道他的国家在哪里

Okay, let's start with the free massages at the U.N.
先从在联合国外面做免费按摩说起吧

Oh, it's my new thing. I figure, bodies at peace make peace.
那是我的新活动 我想身体舒服的话就能缔造和平

Wow. You might just get the first Nobel Prize in rubbing.
你可以拿到第一座诺贝尔按摩奖

- So, what country is this guy from? - Um...
这家伙来自哪个国家?

There's a G in there.
他的国名里有个G

- Where's that? - In your atlas.
-到底是哪里? -看地图就知道了

- I don't have an atlas. - Oh.
我没有地图

- Oh, but wait, I do have a globe. Hold on. - Oh.
等一下,我有地球仪

- So, Pheebs, what's this guy like? - Um...
菲比,这家伙是什么样的人?

Well, he's very...
他非常…

...dashing, you know?
亮眼,你知道吗?

And, um, very, very sophisticated. And he doesn't speak English...
非常优雅,他不会说英文

...but according to his translator, he totally gets me.
但根据他的翻译所说的 他非常喜欢我

Okay, here you go.
好吧,拿去

What is this?
这是什么?

It's a globe.
地球仪

And a pencil sharpener.
也是卷笔刀

Hey, anybody need anything copied? I'm going to the Xerox place.
谁要影印?我要去影印店

Uh, no, thanks.
不用了,谢谢

Okay, listen, just give me anything I can make two of.
好吧,听着 给我一些可以影印的东西

If you don't have anything to copy, why are you going there?
如果你没东西要影印 为什么你要去影印店?

Yeah, are you just going down there to gawk at that hot girl...
你要去那里泡那个辣妹吗?

...with the bellybutton ring again?
肚脐眼穿洞的辣妹?

Yeah. You wanna come?
对,你要一起来吗?

Yeah.
当然要

Come on, Chloe. Finish up with your customer first.
快点,可洛,先处理好顾客

Come on, Chloe. Come on, Chloe.
快点,可洛…

Can I help you?
需要我效劳吗?

Uh-oh.


Uh, you know what?
你知道吗?

We're having second thoughts about our, uh, copying needs.
我们在考虑要不要影印

And, uh, we'll need a little more time to think about it.
我们需要多一点时间考虑

Chloe, switch with me. There are some guys here who got a crush on you.
可洛,我们来换位置 暗恋你的人来了

Okay, that hurt us.
好吧,他是在讽刺我们

Hi, guys. I haven't seen you since this morning.
两位,自从今天早上后 我一直没见到你们

Well, uh...
这个嘛…

You know.
你知道的

Hey, what are you guys doing tomorrow night?
明晚你们要做什么?

Both of us?
我们两个吗?

Maybe. Does that scare you?
或许吧,那吓到你们了吗?

Relax. It's just Isaac's deejaying at The Philly.
别紧张,艾萨克要到费城俱乐部当DJ

- You should come. - Oh. We'll be there.
-你们该来看看的 -我们一定到

Great. I'll, uh, see you then.
太棒了,到时候见

All right. Rock on.
好的,摇吧

He says that walking with you makes this strange city feel like home.
他说跟你一起散步 让这个陌生城市有家的感觉

Aw. Me too. Although this city is my home.
我也是,虽然这个城市就是我的家

So that's dumb, what I said. Don't tell him I said that.
我是在说蠢话 别跟他翻译我说的话

Um, just... You make something up.
随便编一些事情给他听

Ahem. Uh...


Nice. Thank you.
太棒了,谢谢

This is me. Here.
到了,这是我家

Your eyes are very pretty.
你的眼睛非常漂亮

Thank you very much.
谢谢

Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢你

He would like to kiss you.
他想吻你

Okay. You know what? You don't have to do that now.
好吧,你知道吗? 现在你不必那么做

No, no, not him. No, you don't.
不,不是他,不,是你才对

Okay. Well, the moment's over.
好吧,气氛都破坏了

Oh.


Oy.


See, there it is right there.
看吧,就在那里

Wow, it's small.
哇,真的好小

Yeah, but Sergei said it took the Germans six weeks...
对,但赛吉说德国人花了六星期

...to get all the way across it.
才跨越他的国家

So you had fun, huh?
你很开心,对吧?

Yeah. Except for, you know, when you're on a date...
对,除了…你知道的 在约会时

...and you're getting along really great...
我们处得非常好

...but the guy's translator keeps getting in the way?
但翻译一直在打断我们

No.
我不知道

- Hey. - Hey.
-嘿 -嘿

What, is, uh, Rach in her room?
瑞秋在房里吗?

Oh. No, she's still at work, but she told me to tell you to call her.
她还在上班 但她要我请你打电话给她

Oh, what? Is she gonna cancel on me again? How could she do this?
什么?她要取消跟我的约会? 她怎么能那么做?

Doesn't she know it's our anniversary?
她不知道 今天是我们的周年纪念日吗?

All right, uh, Ross, this is the extent of my knowledge on the subject.
好吧,罗斯 我对这件事的了解仅止于此

"Call Rachel."
〝打电话给瑞秋〞

What's that on the bottom?
下面写了什么?

Oh. That's my doodle of a ladybug with a top hat. Ha, ha.
我的涂鸦,一只戴着礼帽的瓢虫

She's fancy.
他真的蛮漂亮的

- Hello? - Hey, honey.
-喂? -甜心

- Oh, hi. - Hey. What's going on?
-喔,嗨 -发生了什么事?

Well, there was a disaster in shipping and I've gotta get this order in.
货运出了问题,我得处理这笔订单

Honey, I'm so sorry, but it looks like I'm gonna be here all night.
甜心,真的很抱歉 看起来我得加班一整晚

What? Well, um, how about I come up there?
什么?何不让我过去呢?

No, no, no, honey, please. I just have too much to deal with.
不,甜心,拜托 我有很多事要处理

Anyway, I'm going out with Sergei again tonight, and, um...
总之今晚我要跟赛吉约会

Could you come and be the translator's date?
你能过来跟翻译约会吗?

So that when we... You know, it's time for our alone time, you two can split off?
在我们的独处时间 你们两个可以溜掉?

You know, he's kind of cute.
他有点可爱

"Kind of cute" like, "really kind of cute"?
你是说他真的很可爱

Or "kind of cute" like your friend Spackle-Back Larry?
或跟你的朋友〝走后门赖利〞 一样可爱?

Hey, don't call him that.
别那样叫他

His name is Spackle-Back Harry.
他叫做〝走后门哈利〞

Hey, you know what? Maybe we should get going.
你知道吗?或许我们该出发了

I mean, what time did Chloe say to get there?
可洛要我们几点到?

- Uh, 10:30. - What time is it now?
-十点半 -现在几点?

Four-thirty.
四点半

- Yeah, all right. So we'll hang out. - Yeah.
-好吧,我们再待一会 -对

Hey, remember when she brought up that thing about the three of us?
还记得她提过 我们能三人行的事吗?

Yes, vividly.
对,我记得可清楚了

- She was kidding about that, right? - Yeah, I think so.
-她是在开玩笑的吧? -我想应该是的

Yeah, I think so.
我想应该是的

God, it'd be weird if that situation presented itself tonight, huh?
天啊,如果今晚真的发生那种事 还蛮奇怪的

Yeah. Yeah, I mean, uh...
没错,我是说…

...what would we do?
我们该怎么做呢?

Ha, ha. Dude, I don't know. Ha-ha-ha.
兄弟,我不知道

- She was kidding. - Yeah.
-她是开玩笑的 -对

She was...
她是…

Just in case, we should come up with a set of ground rules.
为了以防万一,我们该制订规则

Yeah. For sure.
对,没错

Okay. You probably want the first one to be:
好吧,第一条规则应该是

"Never open your eyes."
千万别张开眼睛

You know? Because you don't want to be doing something...
你知道吗? 因为你不会希望在做的时候

...and then look up, right?
抬头往上看吧?

And see something that you don't want to be seeing.
看到你不想看的事

Yeah. Good call. Nice.
对,好点子,太棒了

Hold it. Hold it.
等一下…

What if my eyes are closed, and...
如果我闭上眼睛

And my hand is out there...
我的手在那里

Aah! Okay, eyes open at all times.
好吧,一定要张开眼睛

Oh, hey.
喔,嘿

How do we decide where we, ahem...
我们如何决定我们该…

...you know, each would, ahem, you know...
各自应该在…

...be? - Right. Right.
-哪个位置? -对

Well, you know, we could flip for it.
我们可以丢铜板决定

I guess. But, like, what's heads and what's tails?
我想是吧,但正面跟反面怎么分

Well, if you don't know that, then I don't want to do this with you.
如果你连那个都不知道 我不想跟你一起做这件事

No, no, no. I am looking at a purchase order right here...
不,我正看着订单

...and it clearly states that we ordered the Riviera bikini...
上面写得很清楚 我们订了蔚蓝海岸比基尼

...in a variety of sizes and colors and...
不同的尺寸跟颜色

What does it matter what I'm wearing?
这跟我穿什么有关系吗?

Could I please speak to your supervisor? Thank you. We're holding.
我能跟你的上司谈一谈吗? 谢谢,我愿意等

- Hi. - Oh!


My God. What are you doing here?
天啊,你来这里做什么?

Well, you said you couldn't go out, so...
你说你无法离开,所以…

You brought a picnic. Ugh. What a boyfriend.
你带了野餐过来,超棒的男朋友

That's it. On Monday, I start wearing makeup.
够了,星期一我要开始化妆

Ross, honey, this is very nice, but I've got a crisis.
罗斯,这真的太棒了 但我得处理危机

Yeah, but I've got couscous.
对,但我准备了北非小米

Honey. Honey, I'm sorry. I know it's our anniversary...
甜心,抱歉 我知道今天是我们的周年纪念日

...but I told you on the phone I don't have time to stop.
我在电话里说过我没时间停下来

Okay, you don't have to stop. I'm invisible. I'm not here.
好吧,你不必停下来 我是隐形人,就当我不在这里

Yeah, but I don't...
对,可是我…

Who approved that order?
谁批准那笔订单的?

Well, there is no Mark Robinson in this office.
但我没有同事叫做马克罗宾森

- Get me Mark on the phone. - Ugh. I love Mark. Do you know Mark?
-帮我打电话给马克 -我爱马克,你认识马克吗?

- Yeah. - Let me check that with what I've got here.
-当然 -我得查一下手边的资料

All right, see, 038 is not the number for this store. Zero-three-eight is Atlanta.
好吧,038不是本店代码 038是亚特兰大的代码

Heh. Pepper?
要胡椒吗?

- None for me. - Okay, sorry. Whoo.
-我不要 -好吧,抱歉

I'm sorry. As I was saying, the store number is wrong.
抱歉,我说过分店代码错了

And I'm sorry, but... Oh, my God!
对不起,可是…天啊

Okay. It's fine.
好了,没事了

Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
太棒了

Excuse me, I'm sorry, I'm gonna have to call you back.
对不起,我再回你电话

I've got Shemp in my office.
我的办公室来了一个疯子

- What are you doing? - I'm sorry.
-你在做什么? -对不起

But, um, hey, oh, somebody's off the phone.
有人挂掉电话了

How about a glass of wine by the fire? I can get it going again...
要不要在火边来杯酒? 我可以再生一次火

Ross, you're not listening. I don't have time to stop.
罗斯,你没在听,我没时间停下来

- Come on, you don't have 10 minutes? - I don't have 10 minutes.
-少来了,你连十分钟都没有? -我没有十分钟

- Sophie, does she have 10 minutes? - Hey, Ross. I told you, I don't.
-苏菲,她没有十分钟吗? -罗斯,我说过我没有时间

Don't yell at me, okay? This is the most I've seen you all week.
别对我大叫,好吗? 这是整个星期我们见面最久的一次

Look, I cannot do this right now, okay? I've got a deadline.
听着,现在我没空跟你说 我得在时限内完成工作

Would you just go home? I'll talk to you later.
你能回家吗?我们晚点再谈

- Yeah, but wait... - Goodbye.
-对,等一下 -再见

Uh, actually, that's our three-hole punch.
那是我们的打洞机

- Hey. - Hi.
-嘿 -嗨

Look, um, about what happened earlier...
听着,之前发生的事

Whoa. I completely understand. You were stressed.
我完全了解,你压力很大

I was gonna give you a chance to apologize to me.
我会给你机会跟我道歉

For what? For letting you throw me out of your office?
为什么?因为我让你 在你的办公室对我发脾气?

You had no right coming down to my office, Ross.
你无权跑到我的办公室,罗斯

You do not bring a picnic basket to somebody's work...
你不能带着野餐篮 跑到别人的办公室

...unless maybe they were a park ranger.
除非他们是公园巡警

Yeah, well, excuse me for wanting to be with my girlfriend on our anniversary.
对,请原谅我想跟女朋友 一起庆祝我们的周年纪念日

Boy, what an ass am I.
天啊,我真是个大混蛋

But I told you I didn't have the time.
但是我说过我没时间

Yeah, well, you never have the time.
对,你总是没时间

I mean, I don't feel like I have a girlfriend anymore.
我是说我觉得我不像有女朋友了 瑞秋

Ross, what do you want from me?
罗斯,你要我怎么做?

You want me to quit my job so you can feel like you have a girlfriend?
你要我辞掉工作 让你觉得你有女朋友?

No. But it would nice if you'd realize that it's just a job.
不,或许那是个好点子 你得了解那只是一份工作

Just a job?
只是一份工作?

Yes.


Ross, do you realize this is the first time in my life I'm doing something I care about?
罗斯,你知道这是我一生中第一次 我在做我在乎的事吗?

This is the first time in my life I'm doing something I'm actually good at?
这是我一生中第一次 在做我拿手的事吗?

I mean, if you don't get that...
如果你无法了解

No, hey, I get that. Okay? I get that and I'm happy for you.
我了解,好吗? 我了解,也为你感到开心

I'm tired of having a relationship with your answering machine.
但我厌倦了跟你的答录机谈恋爱

- I don't know what to do anymore. - Well, neither do I.
-我不想再那么做了 -我也是

Is this about Mark?
这跟马克有关吗?

- Oh, my God. - Okay, it's not.
-天啊 -好吧,跟他无关

Oh, my God.
我的天啊

I cannot keep having this same fight over and over again, Ross.
我无法老是跟你吵这件事,罗斯

No, you're making this too hard.
不,你让我不知道该怎么办

I'm making this too hard? What do you want me to do?
我让你不知道该怎么办 好,你要我怎么做?

I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道

Look, ugh, maybe we should just take a break.
听着,或许我们该休息一下

Okay, okay. Fine. You're right.
好吧,你说的对

Let's, uh... Let's take a break. Let's cool off, okay?
我们休息一下,让自己冷静下来

Let's get some frozen yogurt or something.
我们去吃冷冻优格吧

No.
不是

A break from us.
我们该分手了

- And the advances in collating in the past five years.
过去五年来,装订有了很大的进步

I mean, we just got in an X-5000, you know?
我们刚刚买了一部X5000

The X-5000 makes an X-50 look like a T-71.
X5000让X50 看起来像T71

Hey, it's the dinosaur guy.
恐龙先生来了

- Hi, Ross. - Oh, hi, Chloe.
-嗨,罗斯 -可洛

I want you to meet some friends of mine.
我跟你介绍一下我的朋友

This guy's my hero. He comes in with some stuff...
这家伙是我的英雄 他会拿着资料过来

...he wants it blown up 400 percent.
要我们放大四倍

We say we don't do that. He says, "You gotta."
我们说我们办不到 他说你们非得这么做不可

And you know what? We did it.
你们知道吗?我们办到了

And now any time anybody wants 400, we just say, "Let's Ross it."
现在有人要放大资料四倍 我们都会说我们得学罗斯精神

And that's the only color that comes in.
那是唯一合理的地方

Yo, Chloe. Do you have a quarter for the condom machine?
可洛 你有铜板借我投保险套贩卖机吗?

So, what are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?

I thought tonight was your big anniversary dinner.
我以为今晚你们要去吃晚餐 庆祝周年纪念日

Yeah, a little change of plans.
对,计划有变,

Uh, we're gonna break up instead.
我们决定分手

Oh, and I can also speak a little French.
我会说一点法文

Why? What did I say?
为什么?我说了什么?

Well, you just asked if I wanted to go to bed with you tonight.
你问我今晚要不要跟你上床

- Oh, my God. - Heh.
天啊

No wonder I get such great service at Café Maurice.
难怪我在墨利斯咖啡厅 得到超棒的服务

Knock, knock, knock.
等一下

Hi. Um, could you please tell Sergei that, um, I was fascinated...
你能告诉赛吉我很喜欢

...by what Boutros Boutros-Ghali said in the New York Times?
布特罗斯盖里 在《纽约时报》发表的言论吗?

You didn't say, "Boutros Boutros-Ghali."
你没提到布特罗斯盖里

Boutros Boutros-Ghali.
布特罗斯盖里

He says he was too.
他说他也是

Interesting.
真有趣

Uh, so I was wondering...
我还蛮好奇的

Before you get all talky again...
在你们又聊起来之前

...um, could you also please tell Sergei...
你能告诉赛吉

...that I really like his suit.
我很喜欢他的西装吗?

Uh, he said, "Thank you very much. You look very pretty tonight.
他说谢谢,今晚你也很漂亮

Your hair, golden like the sun." So you're a chef?
你的头发跟阳光一样闪亮 你是厨师吗?

I'm also thinking of opening up my own restaurant.
我考虑自己开家餐厅

- Oh, really? - Monica...
-真的吗? -摩妮卡

...could I talk to you behind my menu, please?
我们能在菜单后面谈一谈吗?

- What are you doing? - Well, I was having a conversation.
-你在做什么? -我在聊天

Yeah, but Mischa's so interested in you...
但米夏对你非常有兴趣

...that Sergei and I haven't been able to say two words to each other.
赛吉跟我却没办法说话

What do you want me to do? Sit here while the three of you have a conversation?
你要我呆呆地坐在这里 听你们三个聊天?

That would be great. Thank you.
那就真的太棒了,谢谢

- Hello? - Oh, hi. It's Mark.
-喂? -嗨,我是马克

- Oh. - What? Is it my breath?
什么?我有口臭吗?

No. Sorry. I just thought you were somebody else. Hi.
不,抱歉,我以为你是别人 嗨…

Hi, well, look, I was just gonna leave a message.
嗨,听着,我正要留话给你

Isn't tonight your anniversary dinner?
今晚不是你的周年纪念日晚餐吗?

Well, um...


Rach? Are you okay?
瑞秋,你没事吧?

Yeah, I'm fine.
对,我很好

You wanna talk? I mean, I can come over.
你要聊一聊吗?我可以过去

No, really, no. Please. That's okay.
不,真的, 拜托,没事的

All right. I'm coming over and I'm bringing Chinese food.
我立刻过去 我会带中国菜过去

- Oh, yeah, I'm not hungry. - It's for me.
-我不饿 -是我要吃的

Oh.


Okay. Bye.
好的,再见

- So, what'll you do? - What can I do?
-你打算怎么办? -我能做什么?

One person wants to break up, you break up.
对方要分手,你只能接受

Hey, no way. Come on, this is you guys. Call her and work it out.
不行,你们不一样 打电话跟她谈一谈

Come on. We just had this huge fight. Don't I have to wait a while?
少来了,我们刚刚大吵一架 我不能等一下再打吗?

Hey, this isn't like swimming after you eat. Pick up your phone.
这又不是吃完饭后不能游泳 快去打电话

You know that whole swimming thing is a myth.
吃完东西后不能游泳是个迷思

Yeah, tell that to my Uncle Lenny.
对,跟我的蓝尼叔叔说吧

Why? What happened to him?
为什么?他怎么了?

Nothing. He just really believes in that.
没事,他只是相信那套说法

Ugh. And then we got into this big, stupid fight... It was awful.
然后我们愚蠢地大吵一架 这真的很可怕

I told him he treats me like a park ranger, something, ugh...
我跟他说他把我当成公园巡警

And then...
后来…

...I told him I wanted to take a break.
我跟他说我要分手

I don't want to take a break.
我不想分手

Well, I'm sorry.
我很遗憾

- Egg roll? - No.
-春卷? -不要

And then I called him, and he wasn't there.
然后我打电话给他,他不在

He's probably just out.
或许他只是出去了

Oh, thank you. That's very helpful. I'm glad you came over.
谢谢,那真的帮了我一个大忙 我很高兴你来了

- Hello? - Hi, it's me.
-喂? -嗨,是我

- Hi. Oh, I'm so glad you called. - Really?
-我好高兴你打电话来 -真的吗?

I've been thinking this is crazy. Don't you think we can work on this?
我一直在想这真的很疯狂 你不觉得我们能解决这个问题吗?

Hey, what do you want to drink?
你要喝什么?

Who's that?
是谁在说话?

Nobody?
没有啊

Is it okay if I finish the apple juice?
我可以喝完苹果汁吗?

Is that Mark?
是,马克吗?

- Ooh, honey, look, he just came over... - Yeah, got it.
-甜心,听着,他刚好过来 -对,我明白了

Hey, Dinosaur Guy. Look at you, so sad.
恐龙先生 看看你,你一付苦瓜脸的模样

- Come dance. - Uh, that's okay. Thanks.
-来跳舞吧 -我不要,谢谢

Hey.


You don't have to smile. You just have to dance.
你不必笑,你只要跳舞

Look, I don't feel like dancing. I feel like having a drink, okay?
听着,我不想跳舞 我想喝一杯,好吗?

Oh, okay. Hey, two beers.
好吧,两杯啤酒

And the vet said it was time.
兽医说时间到了

And so from half-a-world away...
在地球的另一端

...while my mother held the phone to his ear...
我妈妈将话筒放在他的耳边

...I said goodbye to my dog...
我跟我的狗道别

...in seven languages.
使用七种语言

- Could I have a tissue? - Oh, yeah, sure.
-能给我面纸吗? -没问题

I just hope you don't accidentally suck it up through your nose...
希望你不会意外地把它塞进鼻孔里

...and choke on it.
害自己窒息死掉

Ugh. Sergei would like to apologize for my behavior tonight.
赛吉要为我今晚的行为道歉

Well, tell him, "Apology accepted."
跟他说我接受他的致歉

He's unbelievable. For the first time in three years, someone wants to talk to me.
他太不可思议了 三年来第一次有人要跟我说话

But do you think he would let me enjoy that? No.
你觉得他会让我享受一下吗?不

You silly diplomat. Why don't you learn some English, Sergei?
你这个笨外交官 为什么他不学英文?赛吉

Excuse me, but, um, ahem, isn't he paying for your dinner?
对不起,他不是帮你付晚餐钱吗?

Hey, the man's dog just died.
他的狗才死不久

I have just resigned my post.
我刚刚辞职了

Would you care to accompany me to the Rainbow Room?
你能陪我到彩虹室吗?

I have diplomatic coupons.
我有外交官折价券

It would be my pleasure.
这是我的荣幸

My guy has coupons.
我的男伴有折价券

Your guy can't even say "coupons."
你的男伴连折价券都不会说

Uh...


Uh, plate.
盘子

- Plate. Yes. Plate. Plate. - Plate. Plate.
-盘子,对 -盘子

Plate.
盘子

See, we don't need them.
看吧,我们不需要他们

Plate?
盘子?

Yeah.


Sleight of hand And twist of fate


On a bed of nails She makes me wait


I like this song.
我喜欢这首歌

Well, you're practically dancing already.
你已经开始跳舞了

- Why don't you just do it over here? - Oh, no.
-你何不过来这边跳舞? -不

- What are you, married? - Ha, ha.
怎么?你结婚了吗?

Because that's okay.
我不在乎

Oh, be home, be home, be home...
你一定要在家

Be home, be home, be home.
你一定要在家

You're not home.
你不在家

With or without you


Still no smile?
还是笑不出来?

And you give yourself away


And you give
(待续)

And you give yourself away


American.
美国人

- American. - American.
-美国人 -美国人

American. You know, it's a very hard language.
美国人,这是非常难的语言

Let's do it again.
我们再来一次

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.