Phoebe's brother Frank is getting married to a woman twice his age who used to be his teacher. Phoebe asks Joey and Ross to talk Frank out of getting married at 18. But they see that Frank really loves Alice and they agree to be best man and ring bearer. Monica is asked out by a millionaire. Chandler is using a hypnosis tape to quit smoking. The tape tells him he is "a strong confident woman" who doesn't need to smoke. He begins to act like a female. 菲比的弟弟弗兰克女人结婚年龄是他两倍的人曾经是他的老师。菲比问乔伊和罗斯谈弗兰克在18结婚。但他们看到弗兰克真的爱爱丽丝,他们同意是最好的男人和拿戒指。莫妮卡是一个百万富翁问了。钱德勒是使用催眠磁带戒烟。带告诉他是“一个强大自信的女人“谁不需要抽烟。他开始像一个女。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
What's so funny?
什么事那么好笑?
Oh, nothing. It's an acting exercise. I'm practicing my fake laugh.
没事,我在练习演戏 我只是在练习假笑
Oh.
What? What's so funny?
怎么了?什么事那么好笑?
Oh, no, no.
喔,不…
No, no. There's none of that in here.
不,这里禁烟
Oh, come on. At least let me finish this last one.
少来了,至少让我抽完最后一根
Okay, but only if you give me a drag.
好吧,除非你让我抽一口
Okay.
好吧
Oh, dark mother, once again I suckle at your smoky teat.
该死,我又屈服在自己的欲望下
Why don't you hold on to that one.
那根就给你抽了
That's, like, the least fun game ever.
那是最不好玩的游戏
I'm sick of your smoking, so I brought something...
我厌倦了你的抽烟习惯 所以我带了一样东西
...that is going to help you quit.
可以帮助你戒烟
Oh.
That patch is no good.
这个戒烟贴片没有用
It's a hypnosis tape.
这是催眠录音带
A woman at work used it for two weeks and hasn't smoked since.
我的女同事听了两星期 再也没抽过烟
Ha!
What's your problem?
你有什么问题?
Nothing. It's just that hypnosis is beyond crap.
没事 我只是觉得催眠完全是在胡扯
I watched you get hypnotized in Atlantic City.
罗斯 我看过你在大西洋城被催眠
That guy did not hypnotize me, okay?
那家伙没有催眠我,好吗?
You always pull your pants down and play "Wipe Out" on your butt.
原来你常常脱掉裤子表演擦屁股
Forget hypnosis.
别提催眠了
The way to quit smoking is to dance naked in a field of heather...
想戒烟就得在石南花田里裸舞
...and then bathe in the sweat of six healthy young men.
跟六名健康年轻男子 一起畅快地流汗
Or what my father calls "Thursday night."
或是我爸打电话到《周四夜》
- Here you go. - I didn't want cinnamon on this.
- 拿去吧 - 我不要加肉桂
Sorry.
抱歉
- Hi. Hi. - Oh, my God! Frank!
- 嗨… - 天啊,法兰克
Ha, ha. Hi. How are you?
你好吗?
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么?
I would've called, but I lost your number.
我该打电话给你的 但我把你的电话号码搞丢了
And then, uh, my mom locked me out of the house, so I couldn't find it.
我妈把我锁在屋外 所以我没办法去找电话号码
And, uh, then I tried to find a pay phone, and the receiver was cut off.
我试着找公用电话,但话筒被剪断了
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Uh, oh. Vandalism.
有人破坏公物
But also, what happened between you and your mom?
还有,就是你跟你妈怎么了?
We got in a fight. She said that I was too immature to get married.
我们大吵一架,因为她说我太幼稚,不该结婚
- You're getting married? - Oh, yeah.
- 你要结婚了? - 对
Aah!
My little brother's getting married! Ha, ha.
我弟弟要结婚了
I knew you'd be so cool about this. Uh, hey, do you wanna meet her?
我就知道你会很开心,你要跟她见面吗?
Do I?
我要吗?
Do you?
你要吗?
Yeah, I do.
我当然要
Cool, all right. She's just parking the truck.
酷啊,好吧,她正在停车
I'm gonna... I'm gonna go get my, uh, fiancée, man!
我去叫我未婚妻进来
I'd have bet good money that he'd be the first one of us to get married.
我赌他是我们之中第一个结婚的人
Isn't it fantastic?
那真的很棒吧?
Yeah, but don't you think he's a little young to get married?
对,但你不觉得他还太小 不该结婚吗?
- What? He's 18. - It'll be illegal for him to drink...
- 什么?他18岁了 - 他在自己的单身派对上喝酒
...at his own bachelor party.
是犯法的
Yeah, or to get a hooker.
对,也不能召妓
Always illegal, Joe.
那本来就是犯法的,乔伊
Hey! Hey!
嘿
This is, uh, my fiancée...
她是我的未婚妻
...Mrs. Knight. - Ha-ha-ha.
奈特老师
- That's my sister. - You know, it's funny.
- 她是我姐姐 - 这真的很有趣
Frank told me so much about you, but you're not how I pictured you at all.
法兰克常跟我提起你 但你跟我想像中完全不一样
Yeah, I'm a big surprise.
对,我非常讶异
- Here you go. Here, grab a seat. - Oh.
请坐,来吧,坐下
So how did you guys meet?
你们是怎么认识的?
Well, um, I was in Mrs. Knight's...
我在奈特老师的…
I mean, Alice. Sorry. I always do that. Ha, ha.
我是说爱丽丝,抱歉,我常那么做
I was in her Home Ec class.
我上她的家政课
He was my best student.
他是我最好的学生
She was my best teacher.
她是我最好的老师
Aww.
If that doesn't keep kids in school, what will?
如果这无法让孩子们待在学校里 还有什么办法呢?
And so now you guys are gonna be married?
所以你们要结婚了?
Yeah. Ha, ha.
对
We talked about just living together, but, um...
我们谈到要同居
...we wanna have kids right away.
但我们想快点生小孩
Oh, my God!
天啊
Great!
太棒了
Wow, kids. Frank, are you sure you're ready for that?
哇,生小孩,法兰克 你确定你准备好了吗?
How hard can it be?
那会有多难呢?
You know, I mean, you know, babies. Who doesn't want babies? Right?
我是说宝宝 谁不想要宝宝?对吧?
And besides, I never had a dad around.
而且我一直没有父亲陪我
And now I always will, because it'll be me.
现在我有个父亲了,那就是我
Really, we do realize that there's an age difference between us.
我们知道我们的年龄有点差距
Good. Because you were acting like you didn't.
太好了 因为你一付你不知道的样子
But when it comes to love, what does age matter?
但在爱情的世界里 年龄又有什么关系呢?
You are falling fast asleep.
你很快就睡着了
Deeper, deeper, deeper.
睡得很熟
You are now completely asleep.
现在你完全睡着了
You don't need to smoke.
你不需要抽烟
Cigarettes don't control you.
香烟无法控制你
You are a strong, confident woman...
你是坚强有自信的女人
...who does not need to smoke.
完全不需要抽烟
A strong, confident woman.
坚强有自信的女人
You know what? I realized in the last year I've only gone out with Richard and Julio.
你知道吗?我发现去年 我只跟理查及胡立欧约过会
You gotta help me out. Set me up. Get me back in the game.
你得帮帮我,帮我介绍男人 让我重享爱情的滋味
Shouldn't be a problem. I work in fashion, and all I meet are eligible straight men.
那应该不是问题,我在时尚界工作 常遇见单身异性恋男人
Can I get you something else?
还需要什么服务吗?
Cheesecake and a date, if you're giving them out.
我要起司蛋糕,还有你能跟我约会
Heh. Haven't we covered that topic?
我们不是谈过那一点吗?
- You just said to her... - You wanna go out with me...
- 你刚刚才跟她说… - 你想跟我约会
...because of my wig, the big boobs, and I serve you food.
因为我的假发,大胸部 我还会帮你上菜
If that were true, I'd be dating my Aunt Ruth.
如果那是真的 我该跟我的萝丝阿姨约会
And the two times we went out, it was plain awkward.
我们出去过两次,那真的很怪
You think she should go out with me, don't you?
你觉得她该跟我去约会,对吧?
Ha, ha.
Well, I mean...
我是说…
...are you sure you wanna go out with her?
你确定你要跟她约会吗?
That ain't a pretty picture in the morning, know what I mean?
早上不会太好看 你知道我的意思吗?
That wig all in disarray, and boobs flung over the nightstand.
假发都乱了,胸部挂在床头柜上
Really. Think about it.
真的,好好考虑一下
Oh, I will. Ha-ha-ha.
我会的
No, I know. I know that this is Frank's life.
不,我知道这是法兰克的人生
You know?
你们知道吗?
I don't wanna be judgmental, but it's sick. It's sick and wrong!
我不想批评别人 但这太变态了,也是不对的
What, is it the age thing?
什么?因为年龄的关系吗?
No, I'm fine with the age thing...
不,我能接受年龄差距
...until it sticks its tongue down my brother's throat.
直到她把舌头伸进我弟弟的喉咙里
Pheebs, he seems to enjoy it.
菲比,他似乎很喜欢
You think he'll enjoy it when he's up to his elbows in diapers...
你们觉得他会喜欢忙着换尿布吗?
...of all the babies they have to have right away?
因为他们必须立刻生孩子
This is not fair to Frank, and it's not fair to the babies.
这对法兰克及宝宝都不公平
You know what? It's not good home economics.
你知道吗?这不是很棒的家政教育
Have you told him how you feel?
你跟他谈过你的感觉吗?
Yes. Not out loud.
是的,但我没有直说
If you don't tell him, soon he'll be married, then you'll hate yourself.
菲比,如果你不跟他说 很快地他就会结婚,而你就会自责
Yeah, but if I do tell him, then he's gonna hate myself.
对,如果我跟他说,他就会恨我
Look at him and his mom. I can't.
看看他跟他妈,我说不出口
But you guys can. You talk him out of it.
但是你们可以跟他谈 你们得说服他放弃这个念头
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不…
Come on, you guys.
别这样,你们两个
You have nothing to lose. I have everything to lose.
你们没什么好损失的 我会失去一切
Do you want me to lose everything? Everything?
你们要我失去一切吗?
No.
-不要 -不要
Okay, I'm gonna go get Frank.
好吧,我得去找法兰克
We're walking down the street, and I turn to you and say:
我们走在街上,我转头跟你说
"Let's go hang out at Totally Nude Nudes." Remember?
〝我们去泡脱衣酒吧〞 还记得吗?
And then, heh, you say, "Let's just hang out at your place."
然后你说〝我们还是去你家吧〞
Well, that was a nice move, dumb-ass.
那真的很聪明,大傻瓜
I think you should go out with this guy.
我想你该跟这家伙约会
No, he doesn't do anything for me.
不,他跟我完全不配
Last Saturday night, what happened on Walker, Texas Ranger?
上星期六晚上 《德州骑警》演到哪里了?
Well, um, Walker was looking for this big busload of kids. Heh.
德州骑警在找一整车的孩子
All right, I get your point.
好吧,我了解你的意思
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
I forgot the combination to this about a year ago.
一年前我忘了手提包的密码
I just carry it around.
我只是拿着它趴趴走
- You got any Chap Stick? - Uh, yeah.
- 你有护唇膏吗? - 当然有
Hey, how are those tapes working out?
录音带有用吗?
Pretty good. Good. I haven't smoked yet today.
非常有用,今天我还没有抽烟
I feel great and confident. That is a stunning blouse.
我觉得非常棒,自信满满 那件上衣好漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
- 拿去吧 - 谢谢
Okay, Mon. Let's give Pete a chance. He was funny. He seems really nice.
好吧,摩妮卡,给彼特一个机会 他非常风趣,似乎是个好男人
That check thing was adorable.
开支票的事真的很可爱
What check thing?
什么支票?
As a joke, this customer who has a crush on me, gave me a $20,000 tip.
那是开玩笑的,这个客人暗恋我 他给我两万块小费
His number's on the check. He did it so I'd call.
他的电话号码在支票上 他那么做是要我打电话给他
Pete Becker. Pete...
彼特贝克,彼特…
Is this him?
是他吗?
That's Bill Clinton.
那是柯林顿总统
Who's he hugging?
他在拥抱谁?
Oh, my God. That's Pete. Why is Bill hugging Pete?
天啊,那是彼特 为什么总统要拥抱彼特?
This guy invented Moss 865.
那家伙发明了摩斯865
Every office in the world uses that program.
全世界所有办公室 都在使用那套程式
- We use it! - There you go!
- 我们就有用 - 没错
Oh, my God. Monica's gonna go out with a millionaire.
天啊,摩妮卡要跟百万富翁约会
- No, I'm not gonna go out with him. - Oh, my God.
- 不,我不要跟他约会 - 天啊
I can't believe this is a real $20,000 check. This is so exciting.
我不敢相信 这是两万块支票,太令人兴奋了
Or incredibly offensive.
那是一种侮辱
Yeah, sure. That too.
当然,你说的对
What?
怎样?
All we're saying is, don't rush into anything.
我们只是说你不需要那么急
Come on, think about it. You're 18, okay? She's 44.
没错,好好想一想 你18岁,她是44岁
When you're 36, she's gonna be 88.
你36岁时,她会是88岁
You don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗?
Look, the point is...
听着,重点是
...there's a lot of women you haven't had sex with yet.
很多女人还没有跟你上过床
Yeah, he's right. He's right. This is your time, you know?
对,他说的对 你的时代来了,你懂吗?
You're young. You're weird. Chicks dig that.
你年轻古怪 女人喜欢那样的男人
But isn't sex better when it's with one person that you really care about?
但跟你真正关心的人上床 性爱会更加美满吧?
Yeah, in a poem, maybe.
对,在诗里的确是的
No, the man's right. That's what I had with Rachel.
不,他说的对 以前我跟瑞秋就是那样
You don't have it anymore?
现在不一样了?
No, I, uh... I slept with someone else.
不,我跟别人上床
So wait. So how did that make things better?
等一下 为什么那样让生活变得更美好?
It didn't.
的确是没有
What you used to have with Rachel is what I got with Alice.
以前你跟瑞秋的关系 就是现在我跟爱丽丝的关系
Now what is that like?
那是什么样的关系?
It's so cool, man.
那真的很酷
It's because being with her is so much better than not being with her.
因为跟她在一起 比没有她的日子好多了
Yeah. Yeah.
没错
- Why can't I find that? - I had it and I blew it.
- 为什么我不能那么做? - 我有过机会,却搞砸了
- Well, I want it! - You can have it.
- 我也要 - 你可以那么做
Maybe I can't. Maybe there's something wrong with me.
或许我办不到,或许我有问题
No, it's out there, man. I've seen it! I got it!
不,真爱的确存在 我找到了,也得到了
- Then you hold on to it! - All right, man!
- 那你得好好把握 - 好的
All right! Congratulations, you lucky bastard!
太棒了,恭喜,你这个幸运的混蛋
You're Frank's best man?
你是法兰克的伴郎?
I couldn't help it. Their love is so pure.
我没办法拒绝 他们的爱是那么纯洁
What about you, huh?
你呢?
I'm the ring bearer.
我负责拿婚戒
Hi! Oh, Alice, hi. Thanks.
爱丽丝,谢谢
I'm so glad you could come. I've got a real, um, Home Ec emergency.
我很高兴你能赶过来 我有紧急家政状况
- Oh, my God. Who died on this? - Yeah, I know.
- 天啊,谁死在这上面了? - 对,我知道
It's a real "mustard-tastrophe."
这是真正的芥末酱灾难
- Can you help me? - Absolutely.
- 你能帮帮我吗? - 没问题
Okay, first, we'll start with a little club soda and salt.
好吧,首先我们需要苏打水跟盐
- Then if that doesn't work... - You know what? Forget it. It's ruined.
- 如果还不行的话… - 你知道吗?算了,它已经毁了
Oh, no, never say that. If you can't get it out, cut around the stain...
不,千万别那么做 洗不掉的话就把它剪掉
...add a little lace, you make a stylish throw.
缝上蕾丝就能做出漂亮抱枕
Or instead, maybe you could just not marry my brother, Frank?
或是你别跟我弟弟法兰克结婚?
Can we make it smaller? Make it fit on the head of a pin?
可以小一点吗? 让它从针头穿过去?
I love when we make things fit on the head of a pin.
我喜欢做出能穿过针头的东西
- Got it, yeah. - Yeah, okay.
- 知道了 - 好吧
You have Monica Geller here.
摩妮卡盖勒来了
Uh, absolutely. Yeah, send her in.
好的,请她进来
Hi.
嗨
What the hell is this?
这是什么东西?
Hang on for a sec. I'll talk to you in the morning?
等一下,明天早上再谈?
You got it.
没问题
- I'm sorry. What? - What's this supposed to mean?
- 对不起,什么? - 这到底是什么意思?
Well, you know, I never know how much to tip.
我从来都搞不清楚该付多少小费
You double the tax. Not double the tax of Romania.
小费是消费税的两倍 不是罗马尼亚国税的两倍
I mean, what's the deal? Are you trying to buy me?
这到底是怎么一回事? 你想收买我吗?
Is this the way you get girls to go out with you?
你都用这招要女人跟你约会?
Uh, I'm still here.
我还在
You're taking this wrong. If I didn't leave you that tip...
你误会了,如果我不给你小费
...you wouldn't have come, we wouldn't have this argument...
你不会来,我们不会吵架
...and there wouldn't be this, uh, heat between us.
我们之间就不会有火花
- What? - Come on.
- 什么? - 少来了
You gotta admit that our relationship is hitting a new level now.
你得承认我们的关系迈向新境界
You were the chef, and I was the customer.
你是大厨,我是客人
But now we're this couple that fights.
现在我们是在吵嘴的情侣
Okay, um...
好吧
...you're a loon.
你是个疯子
Look, forget the check, okay? I like you.
听着,忘了支票的事,好吗? 我喜欢你
I think you're great.
我觉得你很棒
Come on, what do you say?
来吧,你觉得呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
Why not?
为什么?
I don't wanna encourage this behavior.
我不想鼓励这种行为
One meal. That's all I'm asking for. Please?
一顿饭,那是我唯一的要求,拜托
We go out, we eat.
我们出去吃饭
If you don't have a good time, I'll give you 10 grand, we're even.
如果你玩得不开心 我给你一万块,我们就扯平了
Hi. - Aah! No!
- 嗨 - 不
Wait, no. Just put the mail down. It's me.
等一下,放下邮件,是我
Sorry. Why were you just all in the dark?
抱歉,为什么你不开灯呢?
Well, um, your laundry smelled so good that I thought I'd curl up in it.
你的衣服闻起来好香 我只想窝在里面
- Is that all right? - Yeah, sure.
- 可以吗? - 没问题
So how was your day?
今天你过得还好吗?
It's just probably the worst one since I've been alive.
这可能是我一生中最糟糕的一天
What, um...? What happened?
什么?发生了什么事?
Um, Alice, uh...
爱丽丝…
She, uh, called it off.
她跟我分手
Oh, no.
喔,不
Did, um... Did she say why?
她有说为什么吗?
Uh, no, not really. Just that I was too young.
她没说,她只说我太年轻
I don't see how I could suddenly be too young...
我不懂为什么突然间我会太年轻
...because I'm older than I was when we first got together.
我比我们刚在一起时还老
Yeah, yeah, no, I don't...
对,不,我不…
I don't know. But you know what? Maybe it's just all for the best.
我不知道,你知道吗? 或许这样子也好
Well, yeah, if the best is like unbelievable pain.
对,如果那代表我会超心痛的
Oh, sweetie.
甜心
You know, I was just finally happy.
我终于找到幸福
For the first time in my life...
我人生中的第一次
...after my dad left me...
在我爸离开我后
...and then getting arrested for stealing those birds...
因为偷那些鸟被捕
...and then the whole punctured-lung thing.
还有肺部被刺破的事之后
It's still really hard to take deep breaths in cold weather...
天气冷时我还是很难深呼吸
...but with Alice, all that stuff kind of went away.
但有了爱丽丝后 那些痛苦都不见了
And now it's gone, and I don't know why.
现在她走了,我不知道为什么
Ugh. Well, I can tell you why. It's because of me.
我来告诉你为什么,都是我害的
But you know what? I only did it because I love you, okay?
你知道吗? 我会那么做是因为我爱你,好吗?
- What? - Um, I kind of had a little chat with Alice...
- 什么? - 我跟爱丽丝谈了- 下
...and I sort of made her see why you two shouldn't be together.
让她了解为什么你们不能在一起
And you'll see it too, one day. You really, really will.
有一天你也会明白,真的
Wait a minute. This is because of you?
等一下,这都是你搞的鬼?
Okay...
好吧
Wait, no. My mother didn't want us to be together...
等一下,不 我妈妈不要我们在一起
...but the worst thing she did was tie me to the porch.
但她也只是把我绑在门廊上
Okay, but...
好吧,可是…
I came to you because I thought you'd understand.
我来找你,因为我以为你能了解
Oh, no!
喔,不
No... Ugh.
I would storm out of here...
我该冲出这里
...if I had some money or a place to go.
如果我有钱或有地方可去的话
Oh, my God! The millionaire's here!
天啊,百万富翁来了
Oh, my God!
天啊
Guys, please. I'm just gonna have dinner with him.
各位,拜托 我只是要跟他去吃晚餐
Okay, just because he buys you dinner does not mean you owe him anything.
好吧,他请你吃晚餐 不代表你欠他任何东西
I know.
我知道
Okay, then get the lobster.
好吧,记得点龙虾
Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嘿
Hello.
哈罗
Hey, how much cash you got in your pocket right now?
你的口袋里装了多少现金?
And that's why I'm not inviting you in for a drink. Bye.
这正是我不请你进来喝一杯的原因 再见
Why not? Hey, come in for drink.
有何不可?进来喝一杯吧?
- Where do you wanna go? - You like pizza?
- 你要去哪里? - 你喜欢披萨吗?
- Oh, that sounds great. - I know a great little place.
- 听起来很棒 - 我知道有家小店很不错
You're not paying for the pizza.
你不必付披萨钱
Come on, it's only fair. You paid for the flight.
少来了,这样才公平,你付了机票钱
Is that enough lira?
够了吗?
Uh, I'd throw another 1000 on that.
我会再加一千里拉
- How much is that? - That's about 60 cents.
- 那等于多少? - 大约美金六毛钱
Every night!
每晚都这样
You don't need to smoke.
你不需要抽烟
Cigarettes don't control you.
香烟无法控制你
You are a strong, confident woman...
你是坚强有自信的女人
...who does not need to smoke.
完全不需要抽烟
A strong, confident woman...
坚强有自信的女人
...who does not need to smoke.
完全不需要抽烟
So can I.
我也可以
Hey, Frank.
法兰克
Look, I know that you think I did this totally evil thing.
听着,我知道你认为我做了坏事
But I so didn't.
但我真的没有
Someone's here who can explain this better than I can.
有人能解释得比我清楚
We can go look.
我们可以去看一下
Hi, Frank.
嗨,法兰克
Hi, Mrs. Knight.
奈特老师
Phoebe's right, Frank.
菲比说的对,法兰克
It's hard to hear, but it would've been wrong to go through with it.
这让人很难接受 但我们真的那么做是不对的
I was being selfish.
我太自私了
Even though we want the same things right now...
即使现在我们的目标一样
...in the future, we may not.
未来可能不是那样的
- Is that what it is? - Yes, but not just that.
- 对吧? - 对,但不只是那样
Right, not just that.
对,但不只是那样
Even though we love each other as much as we do...
虽然我们深爱彼此
...nonetheless...
可是…
- Nonetheless. - Nonetheless.
- 可是… - 可是…
Um...
You're too young...
你太年轻
...to really know what you want.
还不知道你要什么
That's right, exactly.
没错
That's a goodbye kiss. That's good.
那是道别亲吻,太棒了
Bye-bye.
再见
The important thing is, is that you see what I'm saying.
重点是你了解我的意思
This is clearly wrong.
很显然,这样是不对的
I've decided I'm gonna let this happen.
我决定要让你们继续做下去
Okay, can I just get my purse?
好吧,我能拿一下皮包吗?
Mmm. - Okay, all right, good.
好吧,我走了
Cigarettes don't control you.
香烟无法控制你
You are a strong, confident woman...
你是坚强有自信的女人
...who does not need to smoke.
完全不需要抽烟
Joey's your best friend.
乔伊是你最好的朋友
You wanna make him a cheese sandwich every day.
每天你都要做起司三明治给他吃
And you also wanna buy him hundreds of dollars worth of pants.
你还要送他价值数百块美金的裤子