RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第十九集 S03E19 The One with the Tiny T-Shirt / 小小T恤

老友记/六人行/Friends 第三季 第十九集 S03E19 The One with the Tiny T-Shirt / 小小T恤

Monica thinks Pete is perfect but she is just not attracted to him. Joey gets the part and hates his stage-wife Kate because she tells everyone Joey was in the infomercial and can't open a milk carton. Mark asks Rachel out but Rachel doesn't want to see anyone because she would feel like she was cheating on Ross. But Ross and Rachel get in a fight when Rachel returns Ross' stuff so they can move on. Rachel goes on a date with Mark. Mark kisses Rachel but Rachel tells him she can't be with him because she only went on a date to get back at Ross. Joey has a crush on ... 莫妮卡认为皮特是完美,但她只是不喜欢他。乔伊部分却恨他的阶段妻子凯特因为她告诉大家乔伊在广告和不能打开一盒牛奶。马克问瑞秋,但瑞秋不想看到任何人,因为她觉得她是在欺骗罗斯。但罗斯和瑞秋打架的瑞秋回到罗斯的东西,所以他们可以继续。瑞秋与马克约会。马克吻瑞秋但瑞秋告诉他,她不能和他因为她去约会回来的罗斯。乔伊暗恋…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Here you go. - Thank you.
- 咖啡来了 - 谢谢

"Say, Rachel...
〝瑞秋

...I was wondering if you'd like to go to a movie with me sometime...
不知道你有空时 要不要跟我去看电影

...as my lover."
当我的情人〞

Mm. Too out there.
太直接了

"Maybe you'd just like to get something to eat with me sometime...
〝或许你有空时可以跟我去吃点东西

...as my lover."
当我的情人〞

- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨

All right, let's go shopping.
好吧,我们该去血拼了

You know, before we go, uh, there's something I need to say.
在我们出发前,我有事要跟你说

- Oh. Okay. - Okay.
- 好吧 - 好吧

I've kind of had this, uh... This crush on you.
我一直都在暗恋着你

But since you were with Ross, I didn't do anything about it.
因为那时你跟罗斯在一起 我什么事都不能做

Now that you're not, I'd really like to ask you out sometime.
现在你们分手了 我真的很想约你出去

So that's what I'm doing now.
那是我现在正要做的事

Wow. Um...


I dropped a cup.
我掉了一个杯子

So that's why within a few years, that voice recognition...
所以在几年内语音辨识系统

...is gonna be pretty much standard on any computer.
会成为标准电脑配备

You know, so you could be, like, "Wash my car. Clean my room."
你就可以这么说 〝帮我洗车,打扫房间〞

It's not gonna be able to do any of those things...
虽然它无法做那些事

...but it'll understand what you're saying.
但它会了解你说的每一句话

- Oh, this was so great. - Yeah, it was.
- 这真的很棒 - 没错

All right, then.
好吧

Bye.
再见

Hello, people who do not live here.
不住在这里的人们,你们好

Hi. - Hello.
- 嗨 - 哈罗

I gave you a key for emergencies.
我给你们钥匙是为了不时之需

We were out of Doritos.
我们的玉米片吃完了

Hey, how'd the date go with Mr. Millionaire?
你跟百万富翁约会得如何?

"Mr. Millionaire. New, from Snooty Playthings.
百万富翁先生,刚刚恢复单身生活

Third wife sold separately."
跟第三任太太分道扬镳

He's great. I mean, we have such a good time together.
他真的很棒,我们在一起很开心

He's so funny and so sweet. And I'm not attracted to him at all.
他既风趣有可爱 我却一点都不喜欢他

- Still? - No.
- 真的吗? - 对

It's driving me crazy. I mean, in every other way, he's like the perfect guy.
这把我逼疯了,在各方面他都是完美男人

He has everything. Plus, he actually has everything.
他什么都有,他真的什么都有

Life-sized lmperial Storm Troopers from Sharper lmage?
原厂出品的真人大小星球大战帝国风暴突击队装备?

Two.
他有两套

Wow. Can Joey and I put them on and fight?
我跟乔伊可以穿上它们打一架吗?

Oh, Mommy. Oh, Daddy. I am a big old baddy.
妈妈,爸爸,我是坏男孩

I guess he must've gotten the part in that play.
我想他应该是被录取了

- Oh. - Either that or Gloria Estefan was right.
或是葛洛丽雅伊斯特芬说对了

Eventually, the rhythm is going to get you.
最终,节奏会让你上瘾

- Joe, how's it going? - Good.
- 乔伊,还好吗? - 我很好

- Hey. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨

Ah, so you're playing Adrianne, huh?
你演安德丽娜?

Yes. Are you one of the retarded cousins?
对,你是白痴表弟吗?

No, no. Uh, I'm playing your husband, Victor. I'm Joey Tribbiani.
不,我演你的丈夫维多 我是乔伊崔比亚尼

Hi. Nice to meet you. Kate Miller.
幸会,凯特米勒

Heh. So the, uh, play's pretty great, huh?
这出戏很不错吧?

Oh, yeah. I love Jennifer Banberry's work.
对,我喜欢珍妮佛班伯利的作品

She's so brilliantly incisive...
她非常尖锐地

...when it comes to deconstructing the psyche of the middle class.
剖析中产阶级心态

Oh, forget about it. She rocks. Ha, ha.
算了吧,她超棒的

Where do I know you from?
我们见过面吗?

Dr. Drake Ramoray?
德瑞克雷莫瑞医生?

Days of our Lives?
《我们的日子》

Voted most datable neurosurgeon by Teen Beat?
被《青春节奏》票选为 最想交往的外科医生?

No, that's not it.
不,不是那样的

So you're a soap actor.
你是肥皂剧演员

Well, this must be exciting for you, being in a real play. Hmm?
能演出真正的戏剧 你一定非常兴奋

Hey, I've done plays before. I'm a serious actor.
我演过戏,我是认真的演员

That infomercial.
是那部广告

For the milk-carton-spout thing.
牛奶洒出来的广告

You're the guy who doesn't know how to pour milk.
你是不会倒牛奶的那个家伙

See, I actually can pour milk. But I got you believing that I couldn't.
我会倒牛奶,但我让你相信我不会

Ha, ha. Now, see, that's acting.
看吧,那才是演技

Right. At the end, you choked on a cookie.
对,最后你被饼干噎到

Yeah, that was real.
对,那是真的

- Wow. I cannot believe Mark asked you out. - I know.
- 我不敢相信马克会约你出去 - 我知道

Well, So, what are you gonna tell him?
你打算怎么跟他说?

Well, I told him I would think about it, but I'm gonna tell him no.
我跟他说我会考虑,但我要拒绝他

Huh.


I mean, I think I'd say no to anybody right now.
我现在我不想跟任何人约会

Oh, but it was so strange. I mean, I'm standing there...
那真的很奇怪,我站在那里

...with this charming, cute guy who's asking me to go out with him...
那个迷人可爱的男人要跟我约会

...which I'm allowed to do...
我可以那么做

...and I felt guilty, you know, like I'd be cheating on Ross or something.
可是我觉得有罪恶感 就像是我背叛了罗斯

Wow. So, okay, maybe that means...
好吧,或许那表示

...that you're not over Ross yet and you have issues with your father.
你还没有忘记罗斯 还有,你跟你爸之间有问题

- I don't have any issues with my father. - Okay, so it's probably just the Ross thing.
- 我跟我爸没问题 - 好吧,或许那只是罗斯的关系

I hate this woman. I hate her.
我讨厌这个女人,我恨她

She told everyone in the company about that infomercial...
她跟剧团里的人说广告的事

...and now they all keep asking me to open their drinks.
现在他们老找我帮他们打开饮料罐

Okay? And whenever I can't do it, they're all, like, laughing at me.
好吗?每次我办不到时 他们都会嘲笑我

- Hello. - Hey.
- 哈罗 - 嘿

So Rachel called.
瑞秋打电话给我

Wants to see me.
她想见我

Going over in a minute.
等一下我就要过去

- Wow. What do you think she wants? - Well, maybe the crazy fog has lifted...
- 你觉得她想谈什么吗? - 或许她终于冷静下来

...and she realizes that life without me...
了解到没有我的生活…

...sucks.
太逊了

It's possible. You are very lovable. I'd miss you if I broke up with you.
有可能,你非常可爱 如果我跟你分手,我也会想你

Just trying to be supportive.
我只是想支持你

Well, be supportive like a guy.
像个男子汉来支持我吧

If I broke up with you, I'd miss you.
如果我跟你分手,我也会想你

- Hi. - Hi.
嗨嗨

You, uh, wanted to see me?
你找我?

Yeah.


Uh, here's a box of your stuff.
这箱是你的东西

- What? - Uh, it's just like hats and a shirt and CD's.
- 什么? - 里面是帽子、衬衫跟光碟

Just sort of stuff that you've left here.
你留在这里的东西

What are you doing? Are you trying to hurt me or something?
你在做什么?你想伤害我吗?

No.


Ross.
罗斯

It just seems that, you know, it's time we, you know, move on.
看起来我们都该有新生活了

I mean, don't you think?
你不那么认为吗?

- Yes. - Yeah.
对对

- Yes, I do. - Good.
- 对,我是那么想的 - 太好了

Yeah, I really do.
我真的是那么想的

Hey...


This was a gift.
这是礼物耶

Ross, you got that for free from the museum gift shop.
罗斯,那是你从博物馆礼品店 免费拿回来的

It's still a gift.
它还是礼物

I got it from the gift shop.
我从礼品店拿回来的

Okay. All right. Give me the mug. I'll keep the mug.
好吧,马克杯给我 我可以留下.马克杯

No. You know, don't do me any favors. In fact, where...
不,别可怜我,事实上…

Where's the rest of my stuff? Huh? Like my, um...
我其他的东西在哪里?譬如我的…

Hey. This book is mine.
这本书是我的

And that T-shirt you sleep in? I'd like that back too. Yes, I do.
还有你穿着睡觉的汗衫呢? 我要把它拿回来,没错

You know how much I love that T-shirt. You never even wear that T-shirt.
你知道我多爱那件汗衫 你从来不穿那件汗衫

I'm just trying to help you move on.
我只是想帮助你追寻新生活

Oh, you are a petty man.
你真是个小气的家伙

You are a petty, petty...
你是个小气…

- Petty... ...petty, petty...
- 小气 - 小气

...small... ...small...
- 小心眼 - 小心眼

You are so just doing this out of spite.
你是不爽才会这么做

Uh-uh. No, no, no.
不…

I'm gonna wear this all the time. I love this shirt.
我要一直穿着它 我喜欢这件汗衫

You haven't worn that since you were 15. It doesn't even fit you anymore.
你15岁后就没穿过它 你根本就穿不下了

- Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
对对

Oh, okay, okay, okay.
好吧

Now, if you don't mind, I'm gonna take the rest of my stuff...
如果你不介意的话 我要拿着我的东西…

...and relax...
去放轻松了

...in my favorite shirt.
穿着我最喜欢的汗衫

You have a pleasant evening.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚

So you're, like, a zillionaire.
你是亿万富翁

And you're our age. You're our age.
你的年纪跟我们一样大

You know what? You should, like, buy a state...
你知道吗?你该买下一整州

...and then just name it after yourself.
把州名改成你的名字

What, like, "Pete Dakota"?
什么?譬如说彼特达科塔?

Or "Mississi-Pete."
或是密西西比彼特

Ooh, ooh, I got it: "Pete Chicago."
我知道了,彼特芝加哥

That's not a state, Joe.
芝加哥不是一个州,乔伊

Oh, and "Mississi-Pete" is?
密西西比彼特就是吗?

I gotta go, so, uh, I'll see you guys later.
我得走了,后会有期

- Okay. You're our age. - Okay.
- 好吧,你的年纪跟我们- 样大 - 好的

So, uh, are we on for tomorrow?
明天见面?

Absolutely.
当然

Now get out of here, you.
快走吧

Okay, I'm running out of places I can touch him.
好吧,我该摸的地方都摸过了

Is there something wrong with me?
我有毛病吗?

I mean, why am I only attracted to guys where there's no future?
为什么我只喜欢 跟我没有未来的男人?

Either they're too old or they're too young.
他们不是太老,就是太年轻

And there's Pete, who's crazy about me...
彼特为我疯狂

...and he's absolutely perfect, and there's, like, zip going on.
他是那么完美,我对他是手到擒来

Seriously. Does it sound like something's wrong with me?
说真的,我真的有毛病吗?

Yeah, kind of.
对,应该是吧

Happy? Is that what I'm supposed to be, Vic?
开心?我该那么做吗?维多

Happy?
开心?

Well, why don't you tell me what you're supposed to be? Huh?
你何不告诉我你想怎么做?

Because I sure as hell can't figure it out.
因为我就是搞不懂

I talk to you, and nothing.
我跟你说话,你没反应

You look at me, and it's nothing.
你看着我,完全没反应

Nothing.
就是没反应

Tasty.
太好了

I'm really starting to feel like you guys have a history. It's nice.
我真的开始觉得你们有一段情 太棒了

- I have a question about this scene. - Yes.
- 我对这场戏有个问题 - 请说

Well, I don't understand why Adrianne's attracted to Victor.
我不了解 为什么安德丽娜会喜欢维多

Peel the onion.
要抽丝剥茧

First of all, he's good-looking.
首先他长得很帅

Yeah.


I think my character is gonna need a bit more of a reason than that.
我想我的角色还需要其他的理由

Oh, hey, how about this one? Uh, it says so in the script.
这个理由可以吗?剧本是那么写的

You know, I don't know why my character likes you either.
我也不知道 为什么我的角色会喜欢你

I mean, it says in the script here that you're a bitch.
剧本上写着你是个贱人

- It doesn't say that in the script. - It does in mine.
- 剧本才没有那么写 - 我的剧本就是那么写的

I can blow-dry it, I can put gel on it. It doesn't matter.
我可以把它吹干,或是涂发胶 那一点都不重要

I still wind up with this little cowlick-y thing...
中间那个部分

...on the middle part of my head. It's so annoying.
还是翘了起来,真的很讨厌

- Does it bug you? - You bug me.
- 你觉得困扰吗? - 是你让我觉得困扰

Is there any chance you didn't see that?
你有可能没看到这一幕吗?

Ross, you gotta stop, okay?
罗斯,别再那么做了

You can't just stare through the peephole for three hours.
你不能连续盯着窥视孔三小时

You're gonna get peep-eye.
你的眼睛会坏掉的

I knew it. I knew it. I always knew she liked him.
我就知道,我一直都知道她喜欢他

She'd say no, but here we are, right?
她可以拒绝的,看看她做了什么

We just broke up, first thing she does.
我们才刚分手,她马上就跟他约会

You didn't just break up.
你们不是才刚分手

Hey, it's been, like, three weeks.
才三星期而已

You slept with somebody three hours after you thought you broke up.
你在以为你们分手后三小时 就跑去跟别人上床

I mean, bullets have left guns slower.
子弹飞出去的速度都没那么快

Here they come. Here they... Oh.
他们回来了

If she kisses him good night, I'm gonna kill myself. I swear.
如果她跟他吻别,我发誓我要自杀

I can't watch.
我看不下去了

Come on. Date over. Date over.
快点,约会结束了

- Here we go. She's going in. - Okay.
- 太好了,她要进去了 - 好的

She's going in. Ha, ha. Wait. He's going in.
她要进去了,等一下,他也进去了

He's going in.
他要进去了

The door's closed. I can't see anything with the door closed.
门关上了,门关着我看不到

And the inventor of the door rests happily in his grave.
发明门的人可以安息了

Okay, I have to do something. I mean, I have to stop it.
好吧,我得想想办法 我必须阻止他们

- Stop what? - I don't know.
- 阻止他们做什么? - 我不知道

But I have a feeling that my being there will do it.
但直觉跟我说换作是我 我们会做什么

I'll go over and I will borrow something.
我要过去借东西

- Juice. I need juice. - No.
- 果汁,我需要果汁 - 不

- You can't. - A little help.
- 不可以 - 帮帮我

- They must be stopped. - I am your friend...
- 我得阻止他们 - 我是你的朋友

...and I am not gonna let you do this.
我不能让你这么做

You are surprisingly strong.
你真的好壮

- I need juice. People need juice. - Look, man...
- 我需要果汁,人们需要果汁 - 听着

- People need juice. Juice. They need... - Listen to me.
- 人们需要果汁,他们需要… - 听我说

She's moving on, okay? If it's not this guy, it's gonna be somebody else.
她展开新生活了 就算不是他,也会是别人

And unless you're thinking about subletting my peephole...
如果你考虑租用我的窥视孔

...you are gonna have to get used to the fact that the relationship is over.
你得接受事实,你们结束了

Okay, man? It's over.
好吗?你们结束了

- Yeah, okay. - Okay.
- 对,好吧 - 好吧

It's just I miss her so much.
我真的很想她

I know.
我知道

Why do all your coffee mugs have numbers on the bottom?
为什么你们的马克杯底写着编号?

Oh, that's so Monica can keep track.
那样子摩妮卡才能加以追踪

That way, if one of them is missing, she can be like, "Where's number 27?"
如果有杯子不见了 她会说〝27号杯在哪里?〞

You know what?
你知道吗?

No, and I don't think I'm gonna want to.
不,我想我不要知道

I can't do this.
我没办法

Yep. Yep. That's what I didn't want to know.
对,所以我不想知道

Yeah. Oh, Mark, I'm just doing this for the wrong reasons, you know?
对,马克,我这么做是不对的

I'm just doing it to get back at Ross.
我只是想报复罗斯

I'm sorry. It's not very fair to you.
抱歉,这对你来说不公平

Ah. Fair, shmair. You know?
公平,天啊,你知道吗?

Look, you wanna get back at Ross, I am here for you.
听着,如果你想报复罗斯 我可以帮你

Really.
真的

No, no. I say we get back at him right here on this couch. Right here.
不,我是说我们就在这张沙发上 好好地报复他吧

Oh, my God.
喔,天啊

I'm sorry about this.
我真的很抱歉

That's okay.
没关系

- You sure? - Yeah.
- 你确定吗? - 对

I can just go home and get back at him by myself.
我可以回家自己报复他

And should become the penicillin of the 21 st century.
那会是21世纪的盘尼西林

And so today, this hospital is about to take major steps...
现在这家医院要迈开大步

...toward leading that revolution.
领导这场革命

- It is truly ironic. - Hey. Can I ask you something?
- 这真的太讽刺了 - 我能问你- 件事吗?

Where are we?
目前是什么状况?

Well, with all these doctors and nurses...
看到那些医生跟护士

...I'm gonna say, Midget Rodeo.
我想应该是矮人马戏团

Just tell me the truth.
跟我说实话

Okay.
好吧

Um, you know, I don't think I told you this...
我想我没跟你提过这件事

...but, um, I just recently got out of a really serious relationship.
我刚刚结束一段认真的恋情

Oh, right. Wasn't that like a year ago?
对,那不是一年前的事吗?

So I did tell you.
我跟你说过了

Okay, well, you know, that's not really the thing.
好吧,那不是问题

The thing is, is that right now I'm just in a place in my life...
问题是我现在的生活状态是

...where I just need to focus on me. - Mm.
我只想好好做自己

- Do you know what I mean? - Oh, yeah, I know.
- 你了解我的意思吗? - 对,我知道

- I so want to be attracted to you. - But you're not. Okay. Good.
- 我真的很想喜欢你 - 但你不喜欢我,好吧

I'm sorry.
对不起

You know what? Don't be. This is not...
你知道吗?别那么说,这不是…

Don't be, because it's not so bad.
别那么说,真的没那么糟糕

- It's not? - Yeah. I know I'm no Jon Bon Jovi.
- 是吗? - 对,我知道我不是邦·乔维

Or someone you find attractive.
或是你喜欢的那一型

I just think, you know...
我只是觉得…

...that you might end up feeling differently.
或许你终究会爱上我

Well, look, I don't want this to come out wrong...
听着,我没有恶意

...but, uh, you seem awfully confident for a guy I just told I wasn't attracted to.
但我刚刚拒绝了你 你似乎还蛮有自信的

Yeah, stupidly charming, isn't it?
对,我超迷人的对吧?

Uh, listen. Let's... You wanna get something to eat?
听着,你要吃点东西吗?

Because this place is kind of depressing.
这里让人觉得压力好大

Now the man who made this possible, Mr. Peter Becker.
欢迎幕后大功臣彼特贝克先生

One second.
等一下

I don't think this town is big enough for the both of us to relax in.
我想这个小镇容不下我们两个

Draw.
拔枪吧

I wasn't doing anything.
我什么都没做

Uh-oh. What did she do now?
她又做了什么?

Just because she went to Yale Drama, she thinks she's, like, the greatest actress...
她念过耶鲁戏剧系 她就觉得她是自从有面包片以来

...since sliced bread.
最伟大的女演员

Ah, Sliced Bread. A wonderful Lady Macbeth.
面包片,超棒的马克白夫人

God, I just... I hate her. I hate her with her "Oh, I'm so talented"...
天啊,我恨她 我讨厌她说〝我超有天分的〞

...and "Oh, I'm so pretty," and "Oh, I smell so good."
〝我真的好漂亮,我闻起来好香〞

I think somebody has a crush on somebody.
我想有人喜欢上某人了

Hey, Chandler, can we please try and stay focused on my problem here?
钱德,拜托你专心在我的问题上

You know?
你知道吗?

I'm talking about you, you big, big freak.
我是在说你,大怪胎

Oh.


Oh. You're out of your mind.
你疯了

Hey, you've done nothing but talk about her for the last 48 hours.
过去48小时以来,你满口都是她

If you were in school yard...
如果你还在念小学

...you'd be pulling her pigtails and pushing her down now.
你会拉她的马尾,把她推倒

Oh, yeah? Then how come I keep thinking about her...
是吗?为什么我满脑子都是她

...in all these sexual scenarios and stuff, huh?
还有春梦呢?

Happy? Is that what I'm supposed to be, Vic? Happy?
开心?我该那么做吗?维多 开心?

Well, why don't you tell me what you're supposed to be, huh?
你何不告诉我你想怎么做?

Because I sure as hell can't figure it out.
因为我就是搞不懂

I talk to you, and it's nothing.
我跟你说话,你没反应

You look at me, and nothing.
你看着我,完全没反应

Nothing.
就是没反应

You guys make me fly.
你们让我想飞上天

High.
飞很高

Okay, we're gonna pick it up here tomorrow.
好吧,明天从这里接下去

- Well, that was, uh... - Better?
- 那是… - 好多了?

Yeah, yeah, it was definitely...
对,那真的是…

...an improvement.
一大进步

- Good night. - Uh, Kate.
- 晚安 - 凯特

Yeah?
什么事?

You, uh... You forgot your shoes.
你忘了穿鞋

I'm probably gonna need those, huh?
或许我需要鞋子,对吧?

- Okay. - Hey, listen...
- 好吧 - 听着

...you, uh, feel like getting a cup of coffee?
要一起喝杯咖啡吗?

- Um... Yo. - Kate.
- 凯特 - 什么?

- You ready to go? - Yeah.
- 准备要走了吗? - 对

Very nice. Very nice.
非常好

So, um...
那就…

- See you tomorrow, huh? - Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
- 明天见? - 当然

- Right. - Good night.
- 对 - 晚安

Hey.


Why isn't it "Spiderman"?
为什么不是〝蜘蛛人〞?

You know, like Goldman, Silverman?
譬如葛德曼或席佛曼?

Because it's not his last name.
因为那不是他的姓氏

- It isn't? - No, it's not, like...
- 真的? - 没错,他又不是…

Like Phil Spiderman.
菲尔史派德曼

He's a spider...
他是变身为蜘蛛的…

...man.


You know, like, uh... Like Goldman is a last name.
葛德曼是姓氏

But there's no gold man.
可是根本就没有金人

Oh, okay.
好吧

There should be a Gold Man.
应该有金人的

- Hey. - Hey, Rach.
- 嗨 - 嘿,瑞秋

- How was work? - Oh, great.
- 工作还顺利吧? - 太棒了

Although I did sit down where there wasn't a chair.
虽然我一屁股坐下 发现根本没有椅子

By the way, Ross dropped by a box of your stuff.
对了,罗斯把你的东西拿过来

Oh. Well, I guess I had that one coming.
我早就知道他会那么做

I'm just gonna throw it out. It's probably just a bunch of shampoo and...
我要把它拿去丢了 或许只是一堆洗发精跟…

Something wrong?
怎么了?

Hmm. No. Nothing.
不,没事

So, uh, what kind of powers would Gold Man have?
金人有什么样的力量?

Okay. Well, he would turn things to gold.
好吧,他能点石成金

- What about things that are already gold? - Ah. His work is done.
- 如果那本来就是黄金呢? - 他就完成了他的使命

Okay, let's play my game.
好吧,来玩我的游戏

Okay.
好的

All right, you yellow-bellied, lily-livered...
好吧,你这个王八蛋

Draw.
拔枪吧

Yeah, it's fun.
对,这真的很好玩

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.