Kate is the first woman Joey liked who doesn't like him back. Monica's and Ross' aunt Sylvia died and Monica inherits the dollhouse with which she was never allowed to play. Monica invites Phoebe to play with the dollhouse but doesn't let her play anymore when Phoebe brings out a dinosaur, a giant dog and a ghost. Phoebe makes her own dollhouse which is way cooler than Monica's. Chandler has a date with Rachel's boss Joanna and finds her really dull and boring. Joanna thinks they have chemistry and loves Rachel for introducing her to Chandler. Joey and Kate are ... 凯特是我第一个女人喜欢谁不喜欢他。莫妮卡和罗斯希尔维亚阿姨去世了,莫妮卡继承娃娃,她从未被允许玩。莫妮卡邀请菲比玩玩具屋却不让她玩了菲比带来了恐龙,一只大狗和一个幽灵。我让她自己的玩具屋,酷比莫妮卡的。钱德勒已经与瑞秋的老板乔安娜约会,发现她真的很枯燥。乔安娜认为他们的化学和爱瑞秋把她介绍给我。乔伊和凯特…
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
Wait a minute. You're telling me this actress person...
等一下,你说这个女演员
...is the only woman you ever wanted who didn't want you back?
是唯一你渴望着她 她却不要你的女人?
Yeah.
对
Oh, my God.
天啊
Is this what it's like to be you?
你的人生都是这样吗?
- Wow, you're really crazy about her, huh? - Oh. You have no idea.
- 你真的爱上她了吧? - 你不懂
And when we're on-stage, I get to kiss her and touch her.
我们在舞台上,我得吻她跟触摸她
But then she goes home with the director...
然后她跟导演回家
...and it's like somebody's ripping out my heart.
那像是有人把我的心挖了出来一样
Oh, it's so great to see you feeling like this.
很高兴你也有这种感觉
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Monica, uh, Dad called this morning...
摩妮卡,今天早上爸打电话来
...and, uh, Aunt Sylvia passed away.
席薇亚阿姨过世了
Yes. Yes. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
太棒了
We were all pretty shaken up about it.
我们都很震惊
Wait, am I missing something?
等一下,我是不是漏掉了什么事?
Because I always thought death was supposed to be sad, in a way.
我以为死亡只会带来悲伤
Well, uh, Aunt Sylvia was...
席薇亚阿姨
...well, not a nice person.
不是个好人
No, she was a cruel, cranky old bitch.
没错,她是个残忍爱挑剔的老太婆
And I'm sorry she died.
我很遗憾她过世了
Did Dad say I get the dollhouse?
爸说我得到娃娃屋了吗?
- You get the dollhouse. - I get the dollhouse.
- 你得到娃娃屋了 - 我得到娃娃屋了
Wow. A house for dolls. That is so cool.
娃娃住的房子,超棒的
When I was a kid, I had a barrel.
小时候我只有一个桶子
Uh, Pheebs, you had a barrel for a dollhouse?
菲比,你把娃娃放在桶子里?
No, just a barrel.
不,只有桶子
You know what? You can play with my dollhouse.
你知道吗?你可以玩我的娃娃屋
- Really? Really? - Any time you want.
- 真的吗? - 随时都可以
When I was younger, all I wanted to do was to play with this dollhouse.
小时候我只想玩这个娃娃屋
But no. It was to be looked at, but never played with.
不行,它只能远观,不能亵玩
My grandmother used to say that exact same thing to me.
以前我奶奶也是那么说我的
- Hey, Sophie. - Hey, Rach.
苏菲 瑞秋 嘿嘿
Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Thanks for lunch, Chandler. You didn't have to walk me here.
谢谢你请我吃午餐,钱德 你不必陪我走回办公室
Oh, that's okay. No problem.
别客气,不成问题
Honey, you do realize we don't keep the women's lingerie here in the office.
甜心,你知道我们不会 把女用内衣放在办公室里
Yes, I realize that.
对,我知道
- Summer catalog. - That's the stuff.
- 夏季型录 - 那才是我要的东西
Rachel, I need the Versace invoice.
瑞秋,我要凡赛斯的发票
Hello. You don't work for me.
你好,你不是我的员工
Joanna, this is my friend Chandler Bing. Joanna.
乔安娜,他是我的朋友钱德宾 乔安娜
Bing? Heh. That's a great name.
宾,非常不错的姓氏
Thanks, it's Gaelic for, "Thy turkey's done."
谢谢 盖尔语的意思是〝你的火鸡熟了〞
- So, uh, I'm gonna go. Nice meeting you. - You too.
- 我得走了,幸会 - 幸会
Bye, Chandler.
再见,钱德
So, uh, what's wrong with him?
他是怎么了?
Oh, nothing. He's just goofy like that. I actually hardly notice it anymore.
没事,他本来就呆呆的 我几乎不再注意到这一点
Oh, no, no, no. I mean, is he, um, married or involved with anyone?
不,我是说他已婚 或有交往对象吗?
No, no. He's not married or involved with anyone.
不,他是单身 也没有跟任何人交往
Oh, Rachel...
瑞秋
Actually, you know what? Forget it.
你知道吗?算了
- I'll ask him for you if you want me to. - Would you?
- 如果你要的话,我能帮你约他 - 真的吗?
Or is it just too sad and desperate...
那不会显得我太悲惨绝望吗?
...you know, something that Sophie would do?
就跟苏菲会做的事一样?
- I am here. - I know that.
- 我在这里 - 我知道
Look at it.
你们看
Oh.
Wallpaper's a little faded. That's okay.
壁纸有点褪色,没关系
Carpet's a little loose.
地毯有点松了
Hardwood floors?
硬木地板?
- Hey. Oh! - Hello.
- 嘿 - 哈罗
Oh, Monica.
喔,摩妮卡
- It's so beautiful. - I know.
- 好漂亮 - 我知道
- So I'm here, ready to play. Hee-hee. - Okay.
- 我来了,准备开始玩了 - 好吧
I brought a bunch of stuff for the house, so check it out. Ha, ha.
我带了一些东西来装饰娃娃屋 看吧
What's this?
这是什么?
That's a dog. Every house should have a dog.
那是狗,每间屋子都该有狗
Not one that can pee on the roof.
我不要会在屋顶尿尿的狗
Well, maybe it's so big because the house was built on radioactive waste.
或许他会这么大 因为屋子是用辐射废弃物盖成的
And is this in case the house sneezes?
这是为了预防屋子打喷嚏吗?
No. No, that's the ghost for the attic.
不,那是阁楼的鬼魂
- I don't want a ghost. - Well, nobody wants a ghost.
- 我不要鬼 - 没有人要鬼
But you've got one...
但你有一个鬼
...because the house is sitting on an ancient Indian burial ground.
因为屋子盖在古老的印第安坟场上
Wait a minute. The house was built on radioactive waste...
等一下,屋子用辐射废弃物盖成
...and an ancient Indian burial ground?
而且位于古老印第安坟场?
Ha, ha. That would never happen.
不可能会有那种事
Okay, obviously you don't know much about the U.S. Government. Ha, ha.
好吧,显然你不太了解美国政府
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- I need to talk to you. - Sure. What's up?
- 我得跟你谈- 谈 - 没问题,什么事?
Oh, sorry. I meant Chandler.
抱歉,我是指钱德
Heh. I know.
我知道
Well, if something comes up...
如果有事的话…
Well, I'm glad you guys are past that little awkward phase.
我很高兴你们度过尴尬期了
Okay. My boss, Joanna. When you left...
好吧,我的上司乔安娜, 你离开后
...she started asking questions about you.
她开始问起关于你的问题
Ha, ha. Liked what she saw, huh?
看上眼了?
Dug my action, did she?
她喜欢我的活力,对吧?
Checking out the Chan Chan Man.
打探小钱钱的事
That was...
那真的…
...surreal.
太不可思议了
Okay, what do you think? You interested at all?
好吧,你觉得呢? 你有兴趣吗?
Yeah, she seemed cool, attractive. I'll do it.
对,她蛮酷的,也很迷人 我愿意
Oh, thank you, Chandler. This is great. She's gonna love me.
谢谢你,钱德,这太棒了 她一定会爱死我的
Okay, dinosaur attack. Quick, everybody into the house. Aah!
好吧,恐龙攻击 快点,大家躲进屋里
All right, Phoebe, you know what? That's it. That's it. All right?
好了,菲比 就那样 你知道吗? 好吗?
No dinosaurs, no ghosts, no giant dogs, okay?
不准有恐龙、鬼或大狗,好吗?
They're not the right size, they're not Victorian, and they just don't go.
它们的尺寸不对 不是维多利亚时代风格,完全不配
Okay.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Come, dinosaur. We're not welcome in the house of no imagination.
来吧,恐龙 没想像力的屋子不欢迎我们
Uh, Pheebs, while we're hovering around the subject...
菲比,既然我们谈到这一点
...I just have to say that dinosaurs, they don't go, "Ruff."
我只是想说恐龙不会汪汪叫
The little ones do.
小恐龙就会
Hey, Kate. - Morning.
- 凯特 - 早安
Listen, I, uh, went to that restaurant you talked about...
听着,我去了你提过的那家餐厅
Hey, lovely.
宝贝
Come, talk to me for a minute.
来吧,我得跟你谈一下
And I ate the food. It was good. I had the fish.
我吃了那里的食物 真的很好吃,我点了鱼
Yeah, it was pretty good. Yeah.
对,那真的很不错
Hi.
嗨
I'm Lauren. Kate's understudy.
我是萝伦,凯特的替补演员
Oh. Hey. Joey Tribbiani.
嘿,乔伊崔比亚尼
I know. I'm a big fan of yours.
我知道,我是你的超级粉丝
What?
什么?
I used to, um, schedule my classes so I could watch Dr. Drake Ramoray...
以前我会调整课表 只为了在《我们的日子》
...on Days of our Lives.
看到德瑞克雷莫瑞医生
Get out of here. Really?
不可能,真的吗?
- Absolutely. - Huh.
当然
Oh, but then they went and dropped you down that elevator shaft.
后来他们把你推下电梯井
Yeah, they gave me the shaft, all right.
对,他们真的杀了我
You're so funny.
你真的好好笑
Listen, um, what are you doing after rehearsal?
听着,彩排后你要做什么?
Do you wanna get a drink or something?
你要去喝一杯吗?
Well, uh...
那个嘛…
Yeah. Yeah, sure. A drink sounds great.
没问题,喝一杯是个好点子
- Cool. I'll see you then. - Okay. All right.
- 酷啊,到时候见 - 好的
All right. It's time to act, my talking props.
好吧,该开始演戏了 我会说话的道具们
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Look, everybody. Look at my new dollhouse.
大家看吧,看看我的新娃娃屋
Wow.
Ha, ha. Look, look.
看吧
Hey, what's this?
这是什么?
Oh, okay. It's a slide instead of stairs. Look.
好吧,那是用溜滑梯代替楼梯 看吧
Oh!
Very interesting, Phoebe.
非常有趣,菲比
What's this?
这是什么?
The licorice room. You can eat all the furniture.
甘草糖房间,家俱都可以吃
And when guests come over, they can stay on the Tootsie Roll-away bed.
客人来的时候 可以睡在糖果床上面
This is the coolest house ever.
这是史上最酷的屋子
Hey. Does anyone want to join me in the Aroma Room?
谁要跟我一起到芬芳疗室?
- All right. - I would.
- 好吧 - 我要
Hey, guys? Guys.
各位
Did you see my new china cabinet?
你们看到我的新瓷器柜了吗?
Uh-huh.
Watch. Watch.
看吧
- Ooh. - And? And?
还有呢?
Hey, my father's house does that.
我爸的房子也会那样
Okay, how did it go? Tell me everything.
好吧,怎么样?快告诉我
Well, the movie was great...
电影非常不错
...dinner was great, and there's nothing like a cool, crisp New York evening.
晚餐非常不错 凉爽的纽约夜晚是最棒的
Of course, I didn't get to enjoy any of that because Joanna's such a big dull dud.
当然我没办法好好享受 因为乔安娜超无聊的
Chandler is fantastic.
钱德真的太棒了
- What? - Oh, God. You know how people just click?
- 什么? - 天啊,你知道一拍即合吗?
Like, he came by to pick me up. I opened the door, and it was just like, "click."
他来家里接我 我一开门就觉得心动
- Did he tell you? - Well...
- 他有跟你说吗? - 那个嘛…
Oh, and he's got such a good heart. Doesn't he have a good heart?
他真的很好心,他是个好心人吧?
Oh, I know. And he's so sweet.
我知道,他真的好体贴
He said he'd call, so put him straight through.
他说他会打电话来 直接帮我接到办公室
- Isn't this great? - Don't spoil it.
- 这真的很棒吧? - 别扫兴
Come on, baby, don't go. Please?
来吧,宝贝,别走,求求你
What do you say?
你觉得呢?
Hello? Oh!
喂?
It's you. Just, uh... Just one sec.
是你,等一下
I am going to take this call.
我得接这通电话
When I continue, I hope that there will appear on-stage...
等一下我希望在舞台上
...this magical thing that in the theater we call...
可以看到魔法 在剧场界我们称之为
...committing to the moment.
入戏
The guy's like a cartoon.
这家伙跟卡通人物一样
What do you see in him, anyway?
你到底看上他哪一点?
He happens to be brilliant.
他非常聪明
Which is more than I can say for that sweater you're dating.
比跟你约会的毛衣女好多了
Hey, I'm not interested in her sweater.
我对她的毛衣没兴趣
It's what's underneath her sweater that counts.
重要的是毛衣下面的东西
And besides, since, uh...
而且…
Since when do you care who I'm going out with?
你干嘛在乎我跟谁约会?
I don't care. Why? Do you want me to care?
我不在乎,为什么? 你要我在乎吗?
Heh. Do you want me to want you to care?
你要我希望你在乎吗?
Do you?
是吗?
What?
什么?
Okay. I'm afraid to say this, but let's pick it up where we left off.
好吧,恐怕我得这么做 从刚刚中断那里开始
Come on, baby, don't go. Please? What do you say?
来吧,宝贝,别走,求求你 你觉得呢?
I've got no reason to stay.
我没有留下来的理由
Stop.
停
Stop it. You must stop.
停,你们必须停下来
You are bad actors.
你们都是烂演员
This is a terrible play.
这是出烂戏
I'll see you in the morning.
明天早上见
I can't believe we go on in a week.
我不敢相信 再过一星期我们就要演出
- Hey, it's gonna be all right. - Hey.
一定不会有问题的
So since we're getting off early, do you want to go and paint mugs?
既然提早收工 你要去画马克杯吗?
What?
什么?
You know, at that place I told you about last night?
昨晚我跟你提过的那个地方?
Oh, yeah, with the mug-painting. Yeah.
对,画马克杯
- I was so listening to that. - Ha, ha.
我有注意听
But, uh, you know what? I think I need to work on my stuff tonight.
你知道吗?我想今晚我得练习一下
- Oh, okay. - Okay.
- 好的 - 好的
- I'll see you tomorrow. - Okay.
- 明天见 - 好的
- Okay. Ha, ha. - Night.
- 好的 - 晚安
Uh, are you okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, I guess.
我想应该没事
Like, what are we gonna do about the scene, huh?
我们该如何演这场戏?
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, um...
好吧
Maybe if it had more heat.
或许我们该激烈一点
Well, how do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Well, Adrianne's looking for a reason to stay, right?
安德丽娜在找理由留下来,对吧?
Victor can't just kiss her. He's gotta...
维多不能只是吻她,他必须…
He's gotta really give her a reason, you know?
他必须给她一个理由,你知道吗?
Maybe he could slip her the tongue.
或许他可以跟她舌吻
Or maybe...
或许…
Maybe he could grab her and lift her up.
或许他可以抓住她,把她抱起来
Yeah, yeah. Then Adrianne, maybe she could wrap her legs around his waist.
对,安德丽娜用脚环住他的腰
And then she could rip off his shirt and kiss his chest and his stomach.
然后她撕开他的衬衫 亲他的胸膛跟肚子
And then he could use his teeth, his teeth, to undo her dress and...
他可以用他的牙齿扯开她的洋装
And bite her.
还要咬她
And then right when the scene ends, he could take her...
这场戏结束时他可以占有她
...with this raw, animal...
发挥他的原始兽性
Something like that?
就像那样吗?
Yeah, that's pretty much what I had in mind.
对,差不多跟我想的一样
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 对 - 对
- Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嘿
It's a little early to be drinking.
现在喝酒太早了
Things, uh, finally happened with Kate.
我终于跟凯特更进一步了
- Oh. That's great. - You're kidding. That's great.
- 你在开玩笑,太棒了 - 太棒了
Oh, it was so amazing.
那真的很棒
After the lovemaking...
跟她做爱后…
Oh, my.
天啊
- I just watched her sleep for, like, hours.
我看着她沉睡,一看就好几个小时
- Just breathing in... - Huh.
她只是在吸气
...and breathing out.
吐气
And I knew she was dreaming because her eyes kept going like this:
我知道她在做梦 因为她的眼睛是这样的
I'm telling you, Joanna's got it all wrong, okay?
我得说乔安娜误会了,好吗?
All I said was, "This was fun. Let's do it again sometime.
我只是说〝这真的很好玩 我们有空再出来〞
I'll give you a call."
〝我会打电话给你〞
Oh, gee...
I wonder why she thinks you're going to call her?
不知道为什么 她以为你会打电话给她?
That's what you say at the end of a date.
约会后就得那么说
You can't just say, "Nice to meet you. Good night"?
你就不能说〝幸会,晚安〞吗?
To her face?
当她的面说?
It's the end of the date, I'm standing there...
那时我们结束约会,我站在那里
...she's waiting for me to say I'll call her...
她等着我说我会打电话给她
...and it just, you know, comes out. I can't help it.
我只是脱口而出,无法控制自己
It's a compulsion.
那是一时冲动
Come on, Rach, when a guy says he's gonna call...
别这样,瑞秋,男人说他会打电话
...it doesn't mean he's going to call.
不代表他一定会打
This never happened to you?
你没遇过那种事吗?
Well, they always called.
他们一向会打电话来
Bite me.
该死
- Did he call? - No, sorry.
- 他有打电话来吗? - 没有,抱歉
Why? Why? He said he'd call. Why hasn't he called?
为什么?他说他会打电话 为什么他没打?
Maybe he's intimidated by really smart, strong, successful women.
或许他害怕聪明、坚强 成功的女强人
Sophie, will you please climb out of my butt.
苏菲,拜托你别拍我马屁
- Why hasn't he called, Rachel? Why? - Okay, okay.
- 为什么他不打来?瑞秋 - 好吧
Um, well, uh, maybe he feels awkward because you are my boss.
或许他觉得很怪 因为你是我的上司
Awkward? Why should he feel awkward?
为什么他要觉得怪?
The only person that should feel awkward is you.
该觉得怪的人是你
You didn't tell him not to call me?
你没有叫他别打电话来,对吧?
If you're uncomfortable with your friend dating someone you work for...
如果你不喜欢你朋友跟你老板约会
...there are always ways to fix that.
总是有办法可以解决这问题的
Uh...
Call her. Call her now.
立刻打电话给她
Multiple, so many paper cuts.
我的手被割伤了
"Why hasn't he called, Rachel? Why? Why?
为什么他不打电话来?瑞秋
I don't understand. He said he'd call."
我不了解,他说他会打电话的 为什么…
Chandler, I'm telling you, she's flipped out. She's gone crazy.
钱德,我得说她抓狂了,她发疯了
Oh. Well, give me the phone, then.
那么把电话给我吧
This isn't funny. She thinks it's my fault you haven't called her.
这一点都不好玩 她觉得你没打电话都是我的错
You have to call her.
你必须打电话给她
Look, you can't call somebody after this long just to say:
听着,隔了这么久 你不能打电话跟对方说
"In case you didn't notice, I don't like you."
〝如果你没发现,我不喜欢你〞
Then you're gonna have to take her out again.
那么你得再约她出去
No. She's really dull, and she gets this...
不,她真的很无趣,而且她的眼角
...gross mascara-goop thing in the corner of her eye.
还积着睫毛膏留下的污渍
I don't care. I don't care.
我不在乎
You'll take her out again and end it...
你得再约她出去,做个了断
...and end it in a way that she knows it's actually ended.
让她知道你们真的没希望
And I don't care how hard it is for you. Do not tell her you'll call her again.
我不知道这对你来说有多难 别再跟她说你会打电话给她
All right, fine.
好吧
But it's just a lunch date. From now on, I get my own dates.
只是一次午餐约会 从现在开始我会自己追女生
I don't want you setting me up with anybody again.
我不要你再帮我牵红线了
That's fine.
没问题
- That's just a lot of big talk, you know. - I know.
- 我只是在说大话,你知道的 - 我知道
Mon?
摩妮卡
I'm in the shower.
我在浴室
Aah! Fire. There's a fire. Fire.
失火了…
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
So I, uh, talked to Lauren. I kind of told her how things were with us.
我跟萝伦说过了 我跟她提了我们的事
Did you, uh...? Did you talk to Marshall?
你跟马歇尔说了吗?
About what?
说什么?
Ha, ha. You know, about what happened with us.
你知道的,我们之间的事
No.
没有
And there's really no reason why he should find out.
没理由让他知道
So, uh, let's not make a big deal out of it, okay?
我们不要小题大做,好吗?
What are you talking about?
你是什么意思?
It was a big deal.
这件事很重要
I mean, come on, you can't tell me last night didn't mean something to you.
少来了,你不能跟我说 昨晚的事对你来说毫无意义
I was there. You're not that good an actress.
我也在场,你的演技没那么厉害
Look.
听着
Um, I was... I was just caught up in the moment.
我只是一时意乱情迷
That's all it was.
就那样
Joey, I'm sorry you feel bad...
乔伊,我很遗憾让你伤心
...but haven't you ever slept with a woman where it meant more to her than to you?
你没跟你在乎她 多过于她在乎你的女人上床过?
No.
没有
- Hi, Kate. - Hi, Lauren.
凯特 萝伦 嗨嗨
Hi, Lauren.
嗨,萝伦
Hi, pig.
嗨,猪猡
Sorry I, uh... I scared you in there.
抱歉我吓到你了
Oh, that's okay.
没关系
By the way...
对了
...I was just checking the shower massager.
我只是在检查莲蓬头的按摩功能
Yeah.
对
Hey.
嘿
I tried to reach you at work.
我打电话到你工作的地方找你
There's been a fire.
发生了火灾
What? Oh, my... Oh, my God.
什么?天啊
What happened?
发生了什么事?
Well, we believe it originated here...
我们相信起火点在这里
...in the Aroma Room.
就在芬芳疗室
All right, did everyone get out okay?
好吧,大家都逃出来了吗?
Well, the giraffe's okay and so is the pirate.
长颈鹿跟海盗都没事
- What is this? - No, Phoebe, don't look.
- 这是什么? - 不,菲比别看
You don't want to see what's under there.
你不会想看那个的
The foster puppets.
寄宿小狗
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
It's just... It's right here, and it's all the time.
它只是··一直都积在这里
Well, thanks again for lunch.
谢谢你请我吃午餐
- Yes, this was pleasant. - It was, wasn't it?
- 对,很愉快 - 真的,没错吧?
- The food there was great. - Wasn't it?
- 那里的食物很好吃 - 可不是吗?
So take care.
保重
You too.
你也是
This was great. I'll give you a call. We should do it again.
这真的太棒了 我会打电话给你,我们再出去吃饭
Great. I'm looking forward to it.
太棒了,我很期待
- Rachel, any messages? - Sophie's desk.
- 瑞秋,有留言吗? - 在苏菲的桌上
Chandler. Are you gonna call her?
钱德,你要打电话给她吗?
- No. - Chandler.
- 不 - 钱德
Look, I'm sorry, okay? I'm weak and pathetic and sorry.
听着,对不起 我软弱、可悲又抱歉
Okay, you are gonna tell her. You're gonna tell her now.
好,你得立刻告诉她
Ow, I'm not gonna call you.
我不会打电话给你
What?
什么?
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry that I said I was going to when I'm not.
抱歉我说我会打电话给你 我根本就不想打
Ugh. Look, this has nothing to do with you.
听着,这跟你无关
And this isn't Rachel's fault. It's me.
这不是瑞秋的错,都是我的错
I have serious, serious problems when it comes to women.
提到女人,我有很严重的问题
I have issues with commitment, intimacy...
我害怕承诺、亲密
...mascara goop.
睫毛膏污渍
And I'm really sorry. It's just that this is not... This isn't gonna work out.
真的很抱歉,这是行不通的
Well, this isn't how I was hoping this would end...
这跟我希望的结局不同
...but I guess I have to appreciate your honesty.
我想我得感激你的诚实
Yeah, okay.
好吧
So...
好吧
Well, this is great. I'll give you a call. We should do it again sometime.
这真的太棒了,我会打电话给你 我们再约时间见面
Wha... So anyway, Beth, what I'm saying is...
贝丝,我的意思是
...I should have considered your feelings before I went home with you that night.
那晚我跟你回家前 我该考虑到你的感受
I've, uh...
我…
I've recently learned what it's like to be on your side of it...
最近我能体会你的感觉,
...and I'm sorry.
对不起
So do you think you can forgive me?
你能原谅我吗?
Great. Thanks.
太棒了,谢谢
Okay. Bye.
好吧,再见
Whoo.
Hello, Jennifer?
喂?珍妮佛
Oh, hi, Mrs. Laurio. Is Jennifer there?
洛瑞欧太太,珍妮佛在吗?
Oh, she's not home, huh?
她不在家吗?
Well, uh, actually I kind of need to talk to you too.
事实上我也得跟你谈一谈