The gang go to the beach to learn more about Phoebe's family, where a jealous Rachel sabotages Ross and Bonnie's relationship. 刚到海滩去了解更多关于菲比的家庭,一个嫉妒的瑞秋破坏罗斯和Bonnie的关系。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
So, uh, your first sexual experience was with a woman?
你的第一次性经验 是跟女人在一起?
All right, I was 15. It was my best friend, Ruth...
好吧,当时我十五岁 对方是我的好朋友鲁丝
...and we got drunk on that hard cider.
我们喝苹果酒喝醉了
And then suddenly, I don't know, we were making out.
我不知道,突然间我们开始亲热
Tell it again.
再说一次
Seriously.
真的
Is that woman capable of talking about anything else but sex?
那个女人除了性 还会说别的事吗?
Yeah, sure. Well, you know, earlier, she was talking about geography.
当然,之前她提到地理
Joey, she was listing the countries she's done it in.
乔伊,她是在说她做过的国家
Well, I think we all learned something.
我想我们都学会一些事
Hey, you guys. Look what I found. Look at this.
各位,看看我发现了什么 看看这个
That's my mom's writing. Look.
那是我妈妈的笔迹,看吧
"Me and Frank and Phoebe, graduation, 1965."
〝我、法兰克跟菲比的毕业典礼 1965年,'
- Do you know what that means? - That you're actually 50?
- 你们知道那是什么意思吗? - 你已经五十岁了?
No, no. That's not "me" Phoebe. That's her pal, Phoebe.
不,那不是我,那是她的朋友菲比
According to her high school yearbook, they were BFF.
根据她的高中毕业纪念册 她们是BFF
- Best friends forever. BOTH Oh.
永远的好朋友
- That's great. - That is so cool.
- 那真的很棒 - 太酷了
I know. So this woman probably could...
所以这女人可能…
Like, has all kinds of stories about my parents.
她知道我爸妈的故事
And she might even know where my dad is.
或许她知道我爸在哪里
So I looked her up and she lives by the beach.
我查了一下资料,发现她住在海滩
So maybe this weekend we can go to the beach.
或许这个周末我们可以到海滩去
- Yeah, we can. - Yeah.
-当然可以 -对
- Shoot, I can't go. I have to work. - That's too bad.
- 该死,我不能去,我得上班 - 那太糟糕了
Aw, big fat bummer.
糟透了
So great. Okay, tomorrow we're gonna drive out to Montauk.
太棒了,明天我们开车到蒙托克
Hey, Bonnie had sex there.
邦妮在那里做过
Would you look at them?
你看看他们
I'm never gonna find a boyfriend again.
我再也交不到男朋友了
I'm gonna die an old maid.
我得当一辈子的老处女
You're not gonna die an old maid.
你不会当一辈子的老处女
Maybe an old spinster cook.
比较可能是老处女厨师
- Thanks. - Hey, besides, worse comes to worse...
- 谢了 - 而且如果真的没希望了
...I'll be your boyfriend. - Ha-ha-ha.
我可以当你的男朋友
Yeah, right.
对啊
Why is that so funny?
有什么好笑的?
You made a joke, right?
你是在开玩笑,对吧?
So I laughed.
所以我笑了
A little too hard.
你笑得太用力了
What, am I not, uh, boyfriend material?
怎么?我不适合当男朋友吗
No. You're Chandler.
不,你是钱德
You know. Chandler.
你知道的,钱德
Okay, so we've established my name, and hit me.
好吧,我们确定我的名字 还打了我
But theoretically, say we weren't friends. Say it's a blind date.
假设我们不是朋友 就说这是盲目约会
I show up at your door and I'm, like, uh:
我跑到你家门口这么说
"Hey, nice to meet you. Hey. Hey."
(〝嘿,幸会…〞)
I'd probably be scared of a guy using a fake voice.
或许我会怕用假声说话的男人
Hey. - Oh, hey. Oh, good. You bought food.
- 嘿 - 太好了,你买了食物
No, just my luggage.
不,这是我的行李
- Hey. - Hey, guys.
大家好
All right. Yeah.
好了,太棒了
Oh, I am having the best karma this week.
这星期我运气不错
First, I find this woman who knew my parents...
我先是找到这个认识我爸妈的女人
...and then my client with the fuzzy back gives me his beach house.
然后长了背毛的客人 把他的海滩小屋借我用
What about that, uh, bike messenger you hit?
那被你撞到的那个单车快递员呢?
Oh, I wasn't talking about his karma.
我又不是在谈他的运气
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Hey, check out the hat.
看看那顶帽子
Wait a minute, I know that hat.
等一下,我认得那顶帽子
I was taken aboard that hat.
我被绑架到那顶帽子里(UFO)
They did experiments on me.
他们对我做实验
I can't have children.
我生不出孩子了
Seriously, where did you get the hat?
说真的,你去哪里买那顶帽子的?
Ross gave it to me.
是罗斯送我的
- Aw, I think she looks good. - Thank you.
- 我想她很漂亮 - 谢谢
Did he buy it for you...
他为你买了帽子
...or win it for you?
或为你赢了帽子?
Well, excuse me, my fashion-impaired friends...
对不起,我的时尚白痴朋友们
...I'm here to tell you that hats are back.
我得告诉你们 帽子又开始流行起来了
And this time, they've ganged up and formed one giant super-hat.
这次它们成群结队 组成庞大的超级大帽子
Go, go, go.
快点
Now everybody wants to be under the hat.
现在大家都想躲在帽子下面
Oy.
What's with all this sand?
为什么满地都是沙子?
Oh, yeah. Bob said there might be flood damage.
对,巴伯说过地板可能坏了
Either that or he has a really big cat.
不然就是他养了一只超大的猫
Well, yes, it's kind of an unusual house.
对,那栋房子非常特别
It has, um, three beautiful bedrooms and, uh, no baths.
它有三间漂亮的卧室,没有浴室
But, you know, the ocean is right there.
但大海就在旁边
Knock, knock, knock.
有人在吗?
Hang on a second. Come in, come in.
稍等一下,请进
All right, so think about it and call me back.
考虑一下,再回我电话吧
- Are you Phoebe Abbott? - Uh, yes.
- 你是菲比艾波特吗? - 对
Surprise, Phoebe Abbott. I'm your best friend's daughter.
大惊喜,菲比艾波特 我是你好朋友的女儿
You're Irwin's daughter?
你是厄文的女儿?
I know. I mean, your old best friend. Here.
我知道 我是指你以前的好朋友,看吧
- Lily? From high school? Remember? - Oh, God. Lily. Yes.
- 莉莉?高中同学?记得吗? - 天啊,莉莉,对
Of course I remember Lily.
我当然记得莉莉
I... Then you must be...
我…那么你一定是…
Phoebe, Phoebe.
菲比,菲比
Phoebe, yeah. She named me after you, I guess.
菲比,对 我想她以你的名字帮我命名
Uh-huh. Wow. Well. Look, there's Frank.
看吧,那是法兰克
Yeah. Yes. Yes, yes.
没错
- That's my dad. That's Frank. Ha, ha. - Oh!
他是我爸,他是法兰克
- I'm sorry I'm getting all flingy. - Oh!
抱歉我这么激动
Take it easy. If you want, there's cookies on the counter.
冷静点,如果你要的话 梳理台有饼干
- Or sangria. I could make sangria. - No, no.
- 或水果酒,我能调些水果酒 - 不
- Sorry. Cookies are good, thanks. - Oh.
抱歉,饼干就可以了,谢谢
So, um, anyway, um, I've been looking for my father and, um...
总之我一直在找我爸
- Have you heard from him or seen him? - Oh, no, I'm sorry.
- 你有他的消息或看过他吗? - 不,对不起
I guess I lost track of everybody after high school.
我想高中毕业后 我就没有跟任何人联络了
Oh.
Okay.
好吧
Well, so tell me everything about my parents. Everything.
跟我说说我爸妈的事 什么事都可以
Oh, well, you know, we were always together.
你知道的,我们老是粘在一起
The other kids had a nickname for the three of us.
其他孩子帮我们取了绰号
- Oh, what? What was it? - The Three Losers.
- 什么绰号? - 三个失败者
Oh, poor Lily.
可怜的莉莉
Oh.
You know, I heard about what happened. That must have been just terrible for you...
我听说她的事了,你一定非常难过
...losing your mother that way.
像那样失去你妈妈
Yeah, no, it was great.
不,那是件好事
You know what a really good rainy-day game is?
你们知道雨天最适合玩什么吗?
- What? - I mean, naked game.
- 什么? - 我是指裸体游戏
Strip poker. We should play strip poker.
脱衣扑克牌 我们应该玩脱衣扑克牌
- No. - Are you crazy?
- 不 - 你疯了吗?
Come on. When you go away, you have to play. It's, like, a law.
来吧,度假就得疯狂玩一场,那就象是,法律
- All done. - Aw, thank you.
- 好了 - 谢谢
Okay. Who's next?
好吧,接下来轮到谁了?
No.
不要
No way.
绝对不行
Come on, please. I'm bored. You let me do it once before.
来吧,拜托,我好无聊 之前你让我这么做过
Yeah, well, if, uh... If that's the rule this weekend...
对,如果那是本周末的规则
- Get away. - Take it like a man, Ross. Come on.
- 走开 - 像男子汉- 样接受,罗斯 来吧
- No, no. - Oh, come on.
- 不要 - 来吧
Big bullies.
大恶霸
No, no, no.
不…
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
Oh. So how are we doing?
大家还好吧?
Bored and bored.
超无聊的
Hey, you know what naked card game's never boring?
你们知道什么样的裸体牌局 一点都不无聊吗?
No.
不行
So, what's Phoebe like?
菲比是什么样的人?
I'm kind, caring and sweet. What's Monica like? Ha, ha.
我仁慈,有爱心又可爱 摩妮卡是什么样的人?
Uh, no, the other Phoebe. The one you went to see?
不,另一个菲比 你去找的那个女人?
Oh, I think she knows where my dad is.
喔,我想她知道我爸在哪里
- What? - Cool.
- 什么? - 酷啊
Well, where is he?
他在哪里?
She was pretending like she hasn't heard from him in years...
她假装多年来没有跟他联络
...but I found this picture on her fridge.
不过 我在她的冰箱上发现这张照片
Look, isn't this what he would look like now?
看吧,他现在应该长这个样子对吧?
- Totally familiar. - Yeah.
- 真的好像 - 对
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
- 对 - 对
Why would she lie to you?
为什么她要骗你?
I don't know, but we're having dinner tomorrow.
我不知道,我们今晚要一起吃晚餐
I figured she's gonna tell me then.
我想她会告诉我
You know, maybe she just wanted to give him time...
或许她要给他时间
...to buy me presents. I don't know. Ha, ha.
买礼物送我,我不知道
- So you're all bored? - Yes.
- 你们都很无聊? - 对
All right, I'm gonna close my eyes and point to someone.
好吧,我要闭上眼睛,指着某个人
And whoever I point to has to come up with something fun to do. And we have to do it.
被我指到的人得想出有趣的点子 大家都得那么做
- Okay. All right. Fan out. Fan out. - Okay.
- 好吧,散开 - 好吧
Okay.
好吧
Ooh, you know, we could just do this.
我们可以一直这么做
Okay, um...
好吧
We all have to play strip poker?
我们都得玩脱衣扑克牌?
Oh, yes!
太棒了
Strip Happy Days game?
脱衣大富翁游戏?
Yeah, well, I couldn't find any cards, so it was either this...
我找不到牌,不玩这个
...or Strip Bag-of-Old-Knitting-Stuff.
我们就得玩脱衣打毛线游戏
Done.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
"Fonzie gives you two thumbs up. Collect two cool points."
〝方兹给你竖起两根拇指 你可以拿到两分〞
- Yeah. - Yeah.
对对
Get five cool points, you get to make someone take off one item of clothing.
拿到五分 你可以要某人脱掉一件衣服
It hasn't happened yet, but we're all very excited.
还没有人开始脱 但我们都非常兴奋
Okay, come on.
好了,来吧
Daddy needs a new pair of electromagnetic microscopes...
我需要新电磁显微镜
...for the Prehistoric Forensics department.
送给史前监识部门
Okay. "Take Pinky Tuscadero up to Inspiration Point.
好吧,〝带粉红托斯卡迪洛 到冥想地点〞
Collect three cool points." Yeah.
〝你可以拿到三分〞,太棒了
Which gives me five.
所以我拿到五分了
And let's see, who is gonna lose their clothes?
让我想一想,谁得脱掉衣服
Um, I think I pick our strip poker sponsor, Mr. Joey Tribbiani.
我想挑脱衣扑克牌赞助商 乔伊崔比亚尼先生
All right, relax. It's just a shoe.
好吧,放轻松,只是一只鞋子
"Your band is playing at Arnold's. Collect three cool points."
〝你的乐团在阿诺家表演 你可以拿到三分〞
Which means I have five, and that means I get Joey's boxers.
也就是说 我有五分了,我要乔伊脱掉内裤
Fine. Gang up on me.
好吧,你们联手欺负我
I got you all right where I want you.
我让你们达到我要的目的
Come on. Take them off.
来吧,快脱
Actually, you know, it's kind of cold.
好吧,现在蛮冷的
So how about I keep my boxers on and give you all a peek at the good stuff?
何不让我继续穿着内裤 你们可以看一眼我的宝贝?
All right, I'm gonna make more margaritas.
好吧,我要再去调玛格丽特
Whoa, hey, what are you doing? Trying to get me drunk?
你在做什么?你要灌醉我吗?
I'm just making margaritas.
我只是要调玛格丽特
Think I'll help her out.
我去帮她
- What is going on here? - What?
- 发生了什么事? - 什么?
- You're painting his toenails. - Oh, come on.
- 你帮他的脚趾涂指甲油 - 少来了
Chasing him around the room. - Monica, please.
- 追着他满屋子跑 - 摩妮卡,拜托
He's totally flirting with you too.
他也跟你眉来眼去的
He is, isn't he?
他真的那么做,是吧?
I don't know. I don't know. Maybe it's just being here at the beach together...
我不知道 或许那是因为我们一起来海滩
...or but it's like something...
但那像是…
Hey.
嘿
Hi, Bonnie. - Hi.
- 嗨,邦妮 - 嗨
My boss let me off early, so I took the train.
我老板让我提早下班 我搭火车过来
- Oh. - What are you guys doing?
你们在做什么?
We're playing Strip Happy Days game.
我们在玩脱衣大富翁
Cool. I'll catch up.
酷啊,我得跟上进度
So you still don't think...
你仍不认为
...I'm boyfriend material?
我能当你的男朋友?
Huh?
Saw you checking me out during the game last night.
昨晚玩牌时你一直盯着我看
- You didn't even take off your pants. - Yeah, well, lucky for you.
- 你连裤子都没脱 - 对,你很幸运
- What? - I don't know.
- 什么? - 我不知道
Well, is everybody else having just the best time?
其他人都玩得很开心吗?
Shh. Shh.
Joey's asleep.
乔伊在睡觉
After he passed out, we put sand around him to keep him warm.
他昏睡过去 我们帮他铺上沙子保暖
Well, I assume the, uh, happy couple isn't up yet?
我想那对幸福情侣还没起床吧?
Did you guys hear them last night?
昨晚你们有听到他们的声音吗?
Oh, yeah. I don't know what they were doing...
有,我不知道他们在做什么
...but sea turtles actually came up to the house.
但海龟真的爬进屋里了
- Good morning. - Hey.
早安
- How'd everybody sleep? - Great.
- 大家睡得还好吧? - 非常棒
Like a log.
睡得很熟
Us too.
- 我们也是 - 我们也是
I'm going for a walk.
我要去散步
Good morning. Nice breasts, by the way.
早安,对了,你的胸部蛮好看的
Hey, what happened to you?
你是怎么了?
Oh, uh, nothing. I just felt like hanging out here and reading.
没事,我只是想坐在这里看书
Oh, the water was so great.
海水太舒服了
We jumped off this pier and my suit came off.
我们一跳下码头,我的泳衣就掉了
Oh. Sorry I missed that.
抱歉我错过那一幕了
Joey and Chandler sure are funny.
乔伊跟钱德好好笑
Oh, ha, ha.
I think I brought back half the beach in my hair.
我想我的头发都是沙子
It was so much easier when I used to shave my head.
以前剃光头时没这么麻烦
You know, I gotta tell you...
知道吗?我得跟你说
...I just loved your look when you were bald.
我喜欢你光头的造型
- Really? - Oh.
真的?
Because I think about shaving it all off again sometimes.
因为我一直在想要再度剃光头
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的吗? - 对
I mean, you definitely should do that.
我是说你该那么做
- You know what? I should do it. - Yeah.
- 你知道吗?我该这么做的 - 对
You know what? Thank you, Rachel. You are so cool.
你知道吗?谢谢你,瑞秋 你太酷了
Oh, stop. Go on.
别说了,去吧
- Now, go shave that head. - All right.
- 快去剃光头吧 - 好的
What's the matter, Pheebs?
怎么了?菲比
She canceled. My namesake canceled on me.
她取消约会 那个女人取消跟我的约会
- What? - She claims she had to go out of town.
- 什么? - 她说她有急事要出城
She's avoiding me.
她在躲我
She doesn't want to tell me where my father is.
她不肯跟我说我爸的下落
She knows and she won't tell.
她知道,但她不肯告诉我
Aw, Pheebs, that sucks.
菲比,那样真差劲
Yeah, well, don't "Aw, Pheebs, that sucks" me yet.
对,我不想再差劲下去了
- Where are you going? - Well, she's out of town.
- 你要去哪里? - 她出城去了
So there's gotta be something in her house that tells me where my father is.
她家里应该会有 关于我爸下落的线索
Uh, Pheebs, some people call that "breaking and entering."
菲比,有人会说那是非法侵入
- Well, are any of those people here? - Oh, no.
- 你们是那么想的吗? - 没有
Okay. Look, I'll do something nice, okay?
听着,我会做好事弥补,好吗?
I'll fill her ice trays. Good?
我会帮她装满制冰盒,好吗?
Hey, everybody.
大家好
Wow. Wow!
Ha, look what you did.
看看你做了什么
- You wanna touch it? - No, but it's great.
- 你要摸摸看吗? - 不,但那真的很好看
Come on, touch it.
来吧,摸摸看
Okay.
好吧
You can feel all the bones in your skull.
可以感觉到你的头 全部都是骨头
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
I was having a little chat with Bonnie, and, uh, guess what.
我跟邦妮聊过,你猜怎么了?
She happened to bring up, you know...
她不经意提起
...who was behind the whole, um, head-shaving idea.
是谁唆使她剃光头发的
And now, who was it? Oh, that's right. That's right, it was you.
到底是谁呢?没错,就是你
That was her idea.
那是她的点子
I just gave her a nudge.
我只是推了她一把
She said you gave her the razor.
她说是你给她刮胡刀片的
- Yo. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
So anyone up for a midnight dip in the ocean?
有人要到海里来场夜泳吗?
- Uh, no, I'm good. - No, thanks.
我不要 谢谢 不不
- Okay, I'll see you in a bit. - Okay, have fun. Bye.
- 好吧,待会见 - 好好玩,再见
Come on, see? She doesn't look that bad.
少来了,看吧 她看起来没那么糟糕
You can see the moonlight bouncing off her head.
你可以看到她的头反射月光
- What the hell were you thinking? - I don't know.
- 你到底在想什么? - 我不知道
You don't know? Rach, you balded my girlfriend.
你不知道? 瑞秋,你害我女朋友变成光头
All right. Ross.
好吧,罗斯
Do you think it's easy for me to see you with somebody else?
你以为我很开心 看到你跟别人在一起吗?
You know what? You're the one who ended it.
你知道吗?是你跟我分手的
Yeah, because I was mad at you. Not because I stopped loving you.
对,因为我生你的气 不是因为我不再爱你了
- You still love me? - No.
- 你还爱我吗? - 没有
You still love me.
你还爱我
Yeah, so? You love me.
对,所以呢?你爱我
No... Mm.
没…
What does this mean? What do you...?
这是什么意思?你想…
I mean, do you want to get back together?
你想跟我复合吗?
No. Maybe.
不,或许吧
I don't know.
我不知道
Ross...
罗斯
I still can't forgive you for what you did.
我还是无法原谅你做了那件事
I just... But sometimes when I'm with you, I just feel so...
我只是…有时候我跟你在一起 我觉得…
What?
什么?
I just... I feel...
我觉得…
- I just... - What?
- 我… - 什么?
I feel...
我觉得…
No. I don't care.
不,我不在乎
I'm not playing one-on-one strip poker with you for practice.
我不要跟你 玩一对一脱衣扑克牌做练习
But I made cards.
我做了扑克牌
Well.
好吧
Good night.
晚安
I'm going upstairs.
我要上楼了
- Good night. - Night.
- 晚安 - 晚安
Wanna play strip poker for practice?
要玩脱衣扑克牌当做练习吗?
Ow.
My ass.
我的屁股
Okay.
好吧
Okay, good.
好吧
Ooh. Shh.
Shh, shh.
Shh.
- Aah! - No! Oh, it's me. It's me.
不,是我
- I didn't wanna make any noise. - Then don't break in.
- 我不想发出声音 - 那就不要闯进来
- I'm sorry. - What are you doing here?
- 对不起 - 你来这里做什么?
I came to fill your ice-cube tray.
我来帮你装制冰盒
What?
什么?
Um, okay.
好吧
Okay, look. Huh. Ahem.
好吧,听我说
I took this picture from your fridge, okay? Because I know that this is my father.
我从你的冰箱拿走这张照片 因为我知道他是我爸
Yeah, this is Frank Buffay, and you were standing right there next to him.
对,他是法兰克布非 你就站在他旁边
Now, look, I deserve to know where I came from.
听着,我有资格知道我的出身
All right? So if you can help me find my father, then you should.
好吗?如果你能帮我找到我爸 你该那么做
Otherwise, you're just mean.
不然你就是个坏人
So just tell me the truth.
告诉我真相
All right.
好吧
The man in that picture is Chuck Mangione.
照片里的男人是查克曼吉诺尼
My father is Chuck Mangione?
我爸是查克曼吉诺尼?
No, no. That's just Chuck Mangione.
不,他只是查克曼吉诺尼
I sold him a house last year.
去年我卖房子给他
And I'm very sorry, but I really don't know where your father is.
我很抱歉,但我真的不知道你爸在哪里
And that's the truth.
那是事实
Oh.
But, um, you're right.
不过你说的对
I think that a person should know where they come from.
我想人都该知道自己的出身
Which is why I, uh...
所以我…
Uh...
Okay...
好吧
I'm your mother.
我是你妈
Huh?
You know, I wanted to tell you yesterday, but I just...
昨天我想告诉你,可是我…
I felt all floopy, and...
我不是很想说,而且…
I'm telling you. You guys are getting back together.
我是认真的,你们应该复合
That's not true. She doesn't even know what she wants.
才怪,她甚至不知道她要什么
Rachel's still mad about the whole thing.
瑞秋还在为那件事生气
Okay, well, then you gotta back away. You don't need that kind of hurt.
好吧,那么你应该放手 你不需要那样受伤害
Take it from a guy who's...
相信我的话,我…
...never had a long-term relationship.
从来没有长时间跟女人交往过
I know, but I really want to go up there and finish that kiss.
我知道,但我真的很想 跟她完成那个吻
Hey. - Aah.
嘿
You guys, the water is great. You should really go in.
各位,海水太棒了 你们该去游个泳
Oh, uh, no, thanks. I just had an M&M.
不用了,谢谢,我刚吃了巧克力
Okay. Well, good night.
好吧,晚安
Good night.
晚安
- Don't be too long. - Okey-dokey.
- 快点回房 - 好的
There is not one hair on that head.
她头上一根毛都没有
Hey, it'll grow back, right? And she's really fun, and she's cool.
她的头发会长回来的,好吗? 而且她既风趣又酷
And I'm finally moving on.
我终于有了新生活
I mean, getting over Rachel was so, ugh, you know?
我是说要忘记瑞秋真的… 你们知道吗?
You know, I'm finally feeling sane again. And now if I go up there...
我终于又找回了理智 如果我现在上楼
...and I kiss her and...
我吻了她…
God, I want to kiss her.
天啊,我真的好想吻她
And it doesn't work out, right?
那是行不通的,好吗?
Do I really wanna put myself through that again?
我真的要让自己再受一次苦吗?
So let me get this straight.
我得把事情弄清楚
If you go with Bonnie tonight...
如果今晚你去找邦妮
...you're doing the smart, healthy thing and moving on.
你做了聪明正确的选择 继续过你的新生活
- Yeah. - Right?
- 对 - 好吗?
And if you go with Rachel, Bonnie's free tonight?
如果你去找瑞秋 今晚邦妮就有空了?
Hi.
嗨
Hi there.
你好
That's that weird voice again.
你又装怪声了
Let me try it again.
好吧,让我再试一次
You're gonna wanna date this next guy, I swear. Okay, come on.
我发誓你会想跟我约会的 好了,来吧
Hi, I'm Dorf.
嗨,我是小矮人
Your date for the evening.
你今晚的男伴
Oh, come on. Dorf on dating? That's good stuff.
别这样,跟小矮人约会? 那会很好玩耶