RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第一集 S04E01 The One with the Jellyfish / 水母惊情

老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第一集 S04E01 The One with the Jellyfish / 水母惊情

Ross and Rachel get back together after Ross unknowingly takes full responsibility for their breakup. Phoebe becomes angry after learning the truth about her birth mother. Monica is stung by a jellyfish. 罗斯和瑞秋一起回来后罗斯在不知情的情况下将其解体的全部责任。菲比生气在得知她亲生母亲的真相。莫妮卡是水母蜇伤了。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay, so we went to the beach because Phoebe found out about this lady...
我们跑去海边 因为菲比找到一个女人

...who knew her mom and dad...
她认识她的父母

...and I don't really know what happened with that.
然复我就不知道了

- I'm your mother. - Huh?
我是你的母亲

Monica joked that she wouldn't go out with a guy like Chandler.
摩妮卡开玩笑说 她不会跟钱德这种人约会

- Hi there. - He couldn't let it go.
- 你好啊 - 他- 直很在意

I don't really know what happened with that. And then Ross' new girlfriend shows up...
然后我也不知道了。然复罗斯的新女朋友邦妮跑来

...and Rachel convinced her to shave her head.
瑞秋说服她理了个大光头

And then Ross and Rachel kiss.
然复罗斯和瑞秋接吻了

And now Ross has to choose between Rachel and the bald girl.
现在他得在瑞秋 和光头女之问二选一

And I don't know what happened there either.
然后我还是不知道

You know what? Hold on. Let me go get Chandler.
等一下,我去找钱德来

Hi.


- Hi. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嘿

Rachel was just helping me out. My head got all sunburned.
瑞秋在帮我擦头 我的头晒伤了

Aw.


- Thanks a million. - Oh, you're welcome a million.
- 感激不尽 - 不用客气

- Okay, I'll be in our room. - Uh.
我先回房去

Oh, my God.
天哪

I know.
我知道

- Okay, I gotta go. - Whoa. What? Why?
- 好,我走了 - 什么?为什么?

Uh, I gotta go break up with Bonnie.
我得跟邦妮分手

Here? Now?
在这里?现在?

Well, yeah, I can't stay here all night.
我不能整晚留在这袒

And if I go in there, she's gonna want to...
要是我回房,她会想…

...do stuff.
嘿咻

Can't you just tell here that you are not in the mood?
你不能说你没心情吗?

No, she likes that.
她喜欢那样

Ha, ha. Yeah, faking sleep doesn't work either.
装睡也没用

I can't tell you how many mornings I woke up with her...
我经常早上醒来 发现她在…

- Oh. - Oh, okay.


- Ha, ha. Yeah, why am I telling you? - I don't know. Ha, ha.
- 我说这个干什么? - 我不知道

Uh, uh...


- It wasn't every morning... - Oh, making it worse.
- 并不是每天早上都… - 愈描愈黑

Okay.


So I guess you'd like to know how it all happened.
你大概想知道前因复果

I mean, well, I think I can figure it out.
我猜想得到

I guess, you know, I was born...
我出生之后

...and then everyone started lying their asses off.
大家开始卯起来撒谎

No, no, it wasn't like that.
不是那样的

I mean, remember how I told you how Lily and Frank and I, we were close?
我不是说过 莉莉、法兰克和我很要好吗?

Well, we were very close.
我们非常要好

How close?
怎么说?

Well, the three of us, we were kind of a, um... A couple.
我们三个是一对

- I don't even know how that would work. - Well, we...
- 三个怎么会是- 对? - 我们…

I'm not asking.
我不是在问你

Well, anyhow, somehow I got pregnant...
总之,我不知怎么怀孕了

...and I was...
我很…

...scared. I was stupid and selfish and...
害怕 我愚昧又自私…

I was 18 years old.
我才十八岁

I mean, you remember what it was like to be 18 years old, don't you?
还记得你的十八岁吗?

Yeah. Let's see, my mom had killed herself and my dad had run off.
记得,妈自杀、爸跑掉

And I was living in a gremlin with a guy named Cindy, who talked to his hand.
我跟- 个叫山迪的人住在- 起 他会跟他的手说话

Oh, I'm so sorry.
对不起

I thought I was leaving you with the best parents in the world.
我以为他们是世上最好的父母

I didn't even hear about your mom and dad till a couple of years ago.
直到几年前 我才听说他们的事

And by then, you were already grown-up.
当时你已经长大了

I don't know. You're here and I would really...
既然你来了,我也想

I would like to get to know you.
我也想多认识你

Yeah, well, everybody does. Ha, ha.
每个人都想认识我

I'm a really cool person.
我是个很酷的人

And you know, you had 29 years to find that out...
你有二十九年的时问可以查

...but you didn't even try.
却连试都没试

You know what? You walked out on me, and I'm gonna do the same to you.
你扔下我不管 现在我也要对你这么做

- Wait. - Okay? I don't ever want to see you again.
- 等- 下 - 我不想再见到你

Where's my purse?
我的皮包呢?

Shoot. We're out of soda.
讨厌,没有汽水了

Oh, I'll go out and get you some.
- 我去帮你买 - 真的吗?

- Really? - No, because I'm not your boyfriend.
才怪,我又不是你的男朋友

Hey, Pheebs, how'd it go?
菲比,怎么样了?

Huh. Well, ahem...


My mom's friend, Phoebe, is actually my birth mom.
我妈的朋友,菲比 其实是我的亲生母亲

I found a dried-up seahorse.
我检到一个干掉的海马

Sweetie, what are you talking about?
什么意思?

Oh, my new mom, who's a big fat abandoner.
我的新妈妈当年抛弃了我

Oh, wait, Pheebs.
菲比,等等

Wait a second. Don't you want to stay here and talk about it?
等等 你不想坐下来聊一聊吗?

No. I just... I wanna...
不了,我想

I need to be alone.
我想静一静

- Monica. - Oh.
摩妮卡

It's over.
结束了

- Oh. Was it awful? - Well, it was long.
- 很惨吗? - 很久

I didn't even realize how late it was...
我没意识到那么晚了

...till I noticed the five o'clock shadow on her head.
直到她头上出现五点钟的日影

Anyway, she didn't want to stay. I called a cab. She just left.
她不想留下来 我帮她叫了车,她刚走

I wrote you a letter.
我写了封信给你

Oh, thank you. Ha, ha.
谢谢

I like mail.
我喜欢收信

There's just some things I've been thinking about.
我想了一些关于我们的事

You know, things about us.
我想了一些关于我们的事

And before we can even think about the two of us getting back together...
在我们考虑复合之前

...I just need to know how you feel about this stuff.
我得知道你对这封信的想法

- Okay. Heh. - Okay.
- 好 - 好

Well, it's...


It's 5:30 in the morning. Heh.
现在是早上五点半

So I'd better get cracking on this baby.
我最好赶快看完

So I'll be waiting for you. Just come up when you're done.
我等你,看完就上来

Okay. I'll be up...
好,我要花…

...in 18 pages.
十八页的时问

Front and back.
双面都有

Very exciting.
好兴奋喔

Oh, oh.


Hey.


What happened to you? Why didn't you come up?
你怎么没上来?

Done.
看完了

- You just finished? - Well, I wanted to be thorough.
- 你才刚看完? - 我想看仔细- 点

I mean, this is clearly very, very important to you. To us.
这对你…对我们显然很重要

And so I wanted to read every word carefully.
我想一字一句用心斟酌

Twice.
斟酌两次

So, um...
所以…

Does it?
行吗?

I'm sorry?
什么?

Does it?
行吗?

Yeah, I wanted to give that whole "Does it?" part just another glance.
我想再瞄一眼 〝行吗〞的部分

What are you talking about, Ross? You just said that you read it twice.
什么意思?你说你看了两次

Look, you know what? It either does or doesn't. And if you have to think...
行不行一句话 如果你还要考虑…

No, Rach. No, I don't have to think about it. I don't.
不,我不用考虑,不用

Uh, in fact...
事实上…

...I've decided. I have decided...
我已经决定了,我决定…

...that it...
这件事…

...does.


- Are you sure? - Oh, sure, I'm sure.
- 你确定? - 确定

All right. There's a nuclear holocaust. I'm the last man on earth.
好,发生核爆灾难 我是世上仅存的男人

Would you go out with me?
你会跟我约会吗?

Ehh.


I've got canned goods.
我有罐头喔

Hey, you guys, take a look at this.
喂,你们看

Check this baby out. Dug me a hole.
你们瞧瞧,我挖了个洞

Excellent hole, Joe.
好棒的洞啊

Oh, no, no. My hole.
噢,不!我的洞!

Ow! My foot. Ow!
我的脚!

What? What is it?
怎么了?

Jellyfish sting. Ow, it hurts, it hurts, it hurts.
我被水母咬了,好痛…

Well, can we help you, take you back to the house?
要不要扶你回去?

Oh, it's, like, two miles.
两英哩耶

Yeah, and I'm a little tired from digging the hole.
而且我挖洞挖得好累

Damn the jellyfish.
死水母

Damn all the jellyfish.
所有的水母都去死

We've gotta do something.
得想佃办法

There's only one thing you can do.
只有- 掴办法

What? What is it?
什么办法?

You're gonna have to pee on it.
在伤口上撒尿

What? Gross.
什么?好嗯!

Don't blame me. I saw it on the Discovery Channel.
别怪我 我是在《探索频道》上看到的

You know what? He's right. There's something like ammonia in that...
他没唬你,尿液里有气

...that kills the pain.
可以止痛

Well, forget it. It doesn't hurt that bad!
我不要,其实没…那么痛

If you want some privacy, you can use my hole.
需要隐私的话 可以躲进我的洞里

Well, I'm ready to get the hell out of here.
我准备好要走了

Oh.


Are you...?
你们…?

Are you?
真的?

Oh, that's so great.
太棒了

Ooh, not for Bonnie.
邦妮好可怜

But for you, yay, aah.
但恭喜你们了

- Hey. - How was the beach?
- 嘿 - 海边好玩吗?

- Nothing. I don't know. - Uh, let's not worry about it.
- 我不知道 - 不怎么样

- What happened? - Nothing.
- 怎么了? - 没事

- I'm gonna take a shower. - Me too.
- 我要去冲澡 - 我也是

Me too.
我也是

Okay, I'm gonna put this in the car.
我把袋子拿到车上

Oh, I have to go pack. Oh!
我得去收东西

- And it really does? - It does.
- 真的行吗? - 行

It really and truly does.
真的真的行

Oh.


It so does not.
行你个头!

She wants me to take responsibility...
她要我对我们的失和 负起全部的责任

...for everything that went wrong in our relationship.
她要我对我们的失和 负起全部的责任

I mean, she goes on for five pages about how I was unfaithful to her.
她写了整整五页 说我如何不忠

We were on a break!
我们当时分手了

Oh, my God. If you say that one more time, I'm gonna break up with you.
天哪,你再说一次 我就跟你分手

All right, fine.


But this breakup was not all my fault. And she says here:
分手不是我一个人的错 她写说

"If you accept full responsibility..." Full responsibility.
〝要是你负起全部的责任〞 全部的责任!

"...I can begin to trust you again.
〝我就能再次信任你

Does that seem like something you can do? Does it?"
你想你办得到吗?行吗?〞

No?
不行吗?

Look, Ross, you have what you want. You're back with Rachel.
罗斯,你得偿所愿 跟她复合了

You're gonna wreck the best thing that ever happened to you.
现在提出来 会毁了你一生中最美好的事

Yeah, I know. I know, you're right.
我知道,你说得对

Yeah, I guess I'll let it go.
我会就此打住

But you understand how hard it is to forget about this?
但你们了解这件事很难忘记吧

Sure, it's hard to forget...
当然很难

...but that doesn't mean you have to talk about it.
但你不必拿出来谈

A lot of things happened on that trip...
这次度假有很多事

...that we should never, ever talk about.
都该从此绝口不提

What the hell happened on that beach?
在海边到底怎么了?

It's between us and the sea, Ross.
那是我们和大海的秘密

- Hi, Ursula. - Hey.
- 嗨,乌苏拉 - 嘿

Okay, well, um, I know that we haven't talked in a long time.
我知道我们很久没联络了

But, um, okay, our mom is not our birth mom.
但我们的妈妈不是亲妈妈

This other lady is our birth mom.
另一个女的才是

Right, okay, the one that lives in Montauk. Mm-hm.
对,住在蒙塔克的那个

You know her?
你认识她?

No. I, um... I read about her in Mom's suicide note.
不认识,但妈的遗书里有提到

There was a suicide note?
妈有留遗书?

Well, do you still have it?
还在吗?

Hang on.
等一下

I can't believe you didn't tell me there was a suicide note.
你居然没告诉我有遗书

Yeah, so how have you been doing?
是啊,你最近好吗?

I... Shut up.
我…闭嘴

"Goodbye, Phoebe and Ursula. I'll miss you.
〝别了,菲比与乌苏拉 我会想念你们

P.S. Your mom lives in Montauk."
注:你们的母亲住在蒙塔克〞

You just wrote this.
这是你冈j才写的

Well, it's pretty much the gist.
差不多是这个意思嘛

Except for the poem. You read the poem, right?
只差那首诗,你读过那首诗吧?

No.
没有

All right. Hang on.
等一下

Pass the cheese, please.
请把起司传给我

Ugh.


My God, you can't even look at me, can you?
你连看都不敢看我,对吧?

No.


Yay, it's Phoebe. We can talk to Phoebe.
是菲比!我们可以跟菲比说话

No, I'm too depressed to talk.
我很沮丧,不想说话

I'll give you $1000 to talk to us.
我给你一千元开口费

Hey, you guys...
嘿,

...what do you think about making that beach trip an annual thing?
我们要不要 每年都去海滩玩?

No.
不要

All right, that's it, you guys. What happened out there?
够了,到底出了什么事?

What? We took a walk. Nothing happened.
干嘛?我们只是去散步 没什么

I came back with nothing all over me.
我身上什么都没沾到

- Come on, what happened? Joey? - What does that mean?
- 拜托,到底是…乔伊? - 这是什么意思?

- All right. - No.
- 好吧 - 不行

Joey, we swore we'd never tell.
我们发誓要死守秘密的

They'll never understand.
他们不会了解的

But we have to say something.
我们得说出来,

We have to get it out. It's eating me alive.
我快被逼疯了

- Monica got stung by a jellyfish. - All right.
- 摩妮卡被水母咬到 - 好,巴

All right.
好吧

I got stung.
我被咬到

Stung bad.
咬得很严重

I couldn't stand. I...
站都站不直

I couldn't walk.
走也走不动

We were two miles from the house.
我们离屋子两英哩远

We were scared and alone.
既孤单又害怕

We didn't think we could make it.
我们还以为死定了

I was in too much pain.
我痛得要命

And I was tired from digging the huge hole.
我刚挖完洞好累

And then Joey remembered something.
然后乔伊想起一件事

I'd seen this thing on the Discovery Channel.
是在《探索频道》上看到的

Wait a minute, I saw that.
·慢着,我也看过

On the Discovery Channel. Yeah, about jellyfish and how if you...
是《探索频道》没错 它说要是你被水母…

Ew.


You peed on yourself?
你在自己身上撒尿?

Ew.


You can't say that. You don't know.
你不能这么说! 你根本不了解

I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain.
我都快痛昏了

Anyway, I tried, but I couldn't...
总之我试了,但没办法…

...bend that way.
弯成那个姿势

So...
所以…

Ew.


That's right. I stepped up.
没错,我挺身而出

She's my friend and she needed help.
她是我的朋友,她需要帮助

If I had to, I'd pee on any one of you.
如果有必要 我也会在你们身上撒尿

Only, uh, I couldn't.
只不过… 我尿不出来

I got the stage fright.
我怯场了

I wanted to help, but there was just too much pressure...
我很想帮忙,但压力太大了

...so I, uh... I turned to Chandler.
所以我找钱德

Joey kept screaming at me, "Do it now. Do it. Do it. Do it now."
乔伊一直对我大叫 〝快尿!快点尿!〞

Sometimes, late at night, I can still hear the screaming.
有时在深夜里 我还会听到那梱叫声

That's because, sometimes, I just do it through my wall to freak you out.
那是我在隔壁吓你

And fuchsia and mauve
还有紫红色和淡紫色

Those are the 66 colors of my bedroom
这就是我房里的六十六种颜色

Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢

Oh, and I invite all of you to count the colors in your bedroom.
大家都回去算算房里的颜色吧

Except for you. You go away.
你除外,你给我滚

I'll go in a second.
我.马上就走

I just want to tell you...
我只想告诉你…

...that there hasn't been a day when I didn't regret giving you up.
我每天都在后悔把你送人

Okay, bye.
好,再见

No, I'm not done.
我还没说完

I just want you to know, the reason I never looked you up was because...
我之所以没找过你 是因为…

...well, I was afraid that you'd react...
我很怕你的反应…

...just, well, like the way you're reacting now.
会跟现在一样

Can't we just, you know, start from here? Please?
我们不能重新开始吗?

No.
不行

Okay.
好吧

Sorry.
抱歉

But just one last thing.
最复一件事

You know, you came looking for family.
你来找你的家人

I'm family.
我就是了

I'm it.
没别人了

Well, now I'm done.
我说完了

Yeah, but it's not like we're losing anything, you know?
我们又没什么损失

Yeah, I guess you're right.
你说得对

It's not like we know each other or anything or that have anything in common.
我们又不熟 也没什么共同点

Oh, I don't know. I mean, it's not like we don't have anything in common.
我不晓得,我们不见得… 没有共同点

I mean, I like, uh, pizza.
像我喜欢彼萨

I... I like pizza.
我…也喜欢披萨

You do?
是吗?

Wait, I like, um, the Beatles.
等等,我喜欢彼头四

Oh, my God. So do I!
天哪,我也是

I knew it. Wow.
我就知道

Wait, wait, wait. Puppies. Cute or ugly?
等等,小狗狗可不可爱?

- Oh, so cute. - Oh!
可爱死了

- Well? Ha, ha. - You see?
- 对吧? - 看吧

But I'm still... I'm mad at you.
但我还是很气你

I know.
我知道

I'm mad at me too.
我也很气自己

Well, um, do you want to get something to eat?
你想吃东西吗?

Because I'm kind of hungry.
我有点饿

Hey. Me too.
嘿,我也是耶

All right, stop it. Now you're just doing it to freak me out.
够了,你现在只是想吓我

Aw, I missed you.
我好想你

I missed you too.
我也很想你

Oh, I was so nervous about that letter.
我对那封信好紧张

But the way you owned up to everything...
但是你这么坦然认错

...it just showed me how much you've grown, you know?
证明你真的成长不少

I suppose.
大概吧

No. You have, Ross. You have. You should give yourself credit.
真的有,罗斯 你不该妄自菲薄

I mean, my mom never thought this would work out.
我妈一直觉得我们无法复合

Heh. She was all, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."
她一直说〝狗改不了吃屎〞

- Mm-hm. - Oh.


I just wish we hadn't lost those four months.
真希望没有这四个月的空白

But if time was what you needed just to gain a little perspective...
但要是时间能让你看清楚一点

We were on a break!
我们当时分手了!

- Coffeehouse? - You bet.
- 要去咖啡厅吗? - 好

And for the record, it took two people to break up this relationship.
这段感情会破裂是两个人的错

Yeah, you and that girl from the copy place...
对,你和影印店那个女的

...which yesterday you took full responsibility for.
你昨天表明愿意负责

I didn't know what I was taking responsibility for, okay?
我不知道我负的是什么责任

I didn't finish the whole letter.
- 我没把信看完 - 什么?

- What? - I fell asleep.
我睡着了

You fell asleep?
你睡着了?

Yeah, it was 5:30 in the morning.
当时是早上五点半

And you had rambled on for 18 pages.
你一废话就废话了十八页

Front and back!
双面都有!

Oh, oh, oh. And by the way.
还有…

"Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E" means "you are."
〝你得〞是指〝你必须〞

"Y-O-U-R" means "your."
〝你的〞是代表所有格

I can't believe I even thought of getting back together with you.
我居然会想跟你复合

We are so over.
我们根本就完了

Fine by me!
无所谓

Oh, and hey, hey, hey.


Those spelling tips will come in handy when you're at home on Saturday nights...
你星期六晚上 跟摩妮卡玩拼字游戏时

...playing Scrabble with Monica.
一定不会写错字

- Hey. - Sorry.
- 嘿 - 对不起

I just feel bad about all that sleep you're gonna miss, wishing you were with me.
我只可怜你会想我想到失眠

Oh, no, no. Don't you worry about me falling asleep.
别怕我会睡不着

I still have your letter!
我还有你的信

And hey, just so you know, it's not that common.
顺便告诉你 这种事并不常见

It doesn't happen to every guy and it is a big deal!
并非男人都会这样,这是很严重的

I knew it!
我就知道

Gin.
我赢了

We were playing gin?
我们在玩金罗美牌?

You know, if we were a couple, we could play this game naked.
如果我们交往 就可以光着身体玩

- Ha, ha. Would you stop? - Okay.
- 别再说了 - 好吧

All right.
好啦

Okay, all right. I think you're great.
好啦,我觉得你很棒

I think you're sweet and you're smart...
我觉得你人很好、很聪明

...and I love you.
而且我爱你

But you will always be the guy who peed on me.
但你永远是在我身上撒尿的人

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.