Monica tries to avoid criticism when she caters a party for her mother. Chandler ends up half naked and handcuffed to a chair in Rachel's boss's office. Joey tries to get educated. 莫妮卡试图避免批评她是她母亲的一方。钱德勒结束的半裸体,手被铐在椅子上瑞秋的老板的办公室。乔伊试图获得教育。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
Hey. We are so in luck.
我们走运了
Treeger said we could have all this cool stuff from the basement.
房东说这些好康都可以给我们
Wait right there.
等一下
Oh, no, no. I'm paddling away.
不行,我要划走了
Huh?
Wow. Really? We got all this rusty crap for free?
真的? 这些生锈的垃圾不用钱?
Uh-huh. This and a bunch of bubble wrap...
还有一堆泡泡棉
...and some of it is not even popped.
有些完全没挤过
Could we be more white trash?
我们真是白人垃圾
How desperate am I?
我真是绝望透了
Oh, good thing Chandler's not here. He always wins at this game.
幸好钱德不在,谁也惨不过他
I just told my mom I'd cater her party for her.
我刚答应帮我妈的宴会办外烩
- How come? - Because I need the money.
- 为什么? - 因为我需要钱
And I thought it'd be a great way to get rid of that last little smidgen of self-respect.
而且这样正好可以抛开 最复一丝自尊
Come on, I think this is a good thing.
别这样,这是好事啊
I don't think Mom would've hired you...
要不是觉得你行,妈不会找你
...if she didn't think you were good at what you do.
要不是觉得你行,妈不会找你
You don't have to stick up for her. She can't hear you.
你不必替她说话,她听不到
Hey, um, do you guys have any juice?
嘿,,你们有果汁吗?
Just pickle.
只有腌黄瓜汁
Hey, uh, Rach. Funny story.
瑞秋,说来好笑
I bumped into Joanna on the street yesterday.
我昨天在路上遇见乔安娜
My boss, Joanna? Wow, that must have been awkward.
我的上司乔安娜?一定很尴尬
Well, no. Actually, she asked me if I wanted to get a drink.
事实上她找我一起去喝杯东西
You, uh, didn't say yes to that, did you?
你没有答应吧?
Ha, ha. No. No.
没有
Hello, Rachel.
你好,瑞秋
Well, not at first.
- 开始没答应
What is she doing here?
她在这袒干什么?
I don't understand.
我不懂
Last time you went out with her, you said she was a dud.
你上次跟她约会时说她很无聊
I think I judged her too quickly.
我太快下定论了
And this time, we were able to take the relationship to the next level.
这次我们进展到下一个阶段
Well, last time, I almost got fired. You must end it. You must end it now.
我上次差点被炒鱿鱼 你.马上给我做个了结
It's not like this is an everyday occurrence for me.
这可不是每天都有的事
I mean, usually I'm pretty much in there by myself.
通常我都一个人睡
Chandler.
钱德!
Promise me you will end it.
钱德,答应我跟她分手
- Okay. I promise I'll end it. - Thank you.
- 好,我会跟她分手 - 谢谢
But I hope you know what I'm giving up for you.
不过我的牺牲很大
Because she's not just the boss in your office.
她可不只是你的上司,
You know what I mean?
懂吗?
Yeah.
Oh, sorry. I knew what he meant.
对不起,我懂
How's the hired help?
外烩大厨忙得怎样?
Doing great. Quiches are coming along.
很顺利,法式咸派快好了
What's this? Blue nail polish?
这是什么?蓝色指甲油?
Yeah, I thought it was cute.
对,我觉得很好看
Ha. It's what your grandmother's hands looked like when we found her.
你奶奶死复 指甲就是这个颜色
Let me ask you a question.
我问你一个问题
Why did you hire me?
你为什么找我?
Oh, well, Richard raved about the food at his party...
理查一直说他的派对餐点很棒
...of course, you were sleeping with him.
但你当时在跟他上床
Then I heard the food at that lesbian wedding was very nice.
后来我听说 那场同志婚礼的菜很好
I assume you weren't sleeping with anyone there.
你应该没跟那些人上床吧
Though, at least that would be something.
否则起码很特别
Oh, my God. Did you hear that?
天哪!你听到了吗?
She hired me because she thinks I'm good.
她是觉得我很行才找我
Okay, I didn't hear that.
我没听到这个
Yeah. She didn't hire me out of pity.
她不是在可怜我
It wasn't so she could pick on me in front of her friends.
不是想在朋友面前刁难我
She actually thinks I'm good.
她是真的觉得我行
Wow. And hey, it's cool if you're a lesbian. Ha, ha.
还有,如果你是同志就太酷了
Good afternoon. Are you the decision-maker of the house?
午安,你是这里的家长吗?
Uh...
Do you, uh, currently own a set of encyclopedias?
你目前拥有一套百科全书吗?
No, no, but, uh, try the classifieds. People sell everything in there.
没有 不过分类广告上什么都有
Actually, I'm not buying. I'm selling.
我不是要买,我是要卖
Let me ask you one question.
我问你一个问题
Do your friends ever have a conversation...
你是否曾在朋友们聊天时
...and you just nod along...
只能跟着点头
...even though you're not really sure what they're talking about?
却搞不懂他们在说什么?
I'm telling you, it's totally unconstitutional.
告诉你,这根本是违宪
- I hear you. Yeah it is. - I totally agree.
- 没错 - 完全同意
I think he deserves a Nobel Prize.
我觉得他应该得诺贝尔奖
No.
才怪
It was like the Algonquin kids' table.
很像阿尔冈昆族小孩的桌子
Excuse me. I'm sorry.
抱歉,对不起
You haven't said anything for about two and a half minutes.
你发了大约两分半钟的呆
Are you at all interested?
你到底有没有兴趣?
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, oh, yeah. Come on in. Come on.
有…请进
- That's weird. - What?
- 怪了 - 怎么了?
Your nails.
你的假指甲
Oh, I know. I never wear fake ones.
我知道,我永远不用假指甲
I just did it so my mom wouldn't give me grief about biting them.
我怕咬指甲被我妈念
No, I meant it's weird that you only have nine now.
我是说你现在只有九个指甲
Oh, my God.
天哪
Wait a minute.
等一下
I had them when I put...
我之前要烤…
Oh, my God. It's in the quiche.
天哪,在咸派里面
- Oh, my God. - Okay, don't panic.
- 完了! - 好,不要慌
I'm gonna go to the store, get you another set of nails.
我去帮你买一组新指甲
No one is gonna know, and you're gonna look great.
没有人会知道,你还是很美
Oh. Oh, it's because they're gonna eat... That's the problem.
噢,你是怕他们会吃到
Honey, don't bite your nails.
女儿,别咬指甲
Okay, uh, please don't freak out.
你别发讽
Um, but there's a blue fingernail in one of the quiche cups.
不过某个咸派里有一片蓝指甲
And there's no way to know which one.
而且无从找起
And whoever finds it wins the prize.
找到的人可以中大奖
Ha, ha. I'm not freaking out.
我不会发讽
Why are you laughing?
你在笑什么?
It's nothing. It's just that now your father owes me $5.
没事,你爸输我五块钱
Ha, ha. What, you bet I'd lose a nail?
你赌我会掉指甲?
Oh, no, don't be silly. I just bet that I'd need these.
别傻了 我只是赌我会用上这个
- Frozen lasagnas? - Mm.
冷冻千层面?
You bet that I'd screw up?
你赌我会搞砸?
So all that stuff about hiring me because I was good was...
你还说什么我很行…
No, that was all true.
不,那都是真的
This was just in case you pulled a Monica.
这只是怕你搞摩妮卡飞机
You promised Dr. Weinberg you'd never use that phrase.
你答应心理医生不再这么说了
Honey, come on. Have a sense of humor.
拜托,有点幽默感嘛
You're never able to laugh at yourself.
你总是不懂得自嘲
That's right. Ha, ha.
是啊
My mom doesn't have any faith in me. Oh, that's hilarious.
我妈对我没信心,好好笑喔
I don't get it.
哪里好笑?
No. I have faith.
我对你有信心 不
No. You have lasagnas.
你有的是千层面 不
Oh, the ruined quiches are ready.
噢,毁掉的咸派好了
It just doesn't feel like we're breaking up.
这种成觉不像是分手
No, we are. I'm sad.
是分手啊,我好伤心喔
Okay.
好吧
Yes?
喂?
Uh, can you wait till tomorrow? All right.
可以等到明天吗?好吧
Unbelievable.
实在无法相信
Thanks.
谢了
No, no. That was my boss. I have to go.
不是,我得去见我的老板
Okay.
好
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
- I'm getting dressed. - Why?
- 穿衣服 - 为什么?
When I walk outside naked, people throw garbage at me.
光着屁股走在路上会被扔东西
Wait. I want to show you something.
等一下,给你看个东西
What is it?
什么东西?
Just a little gag gift somebody gave me.
别人送的一个小道具
Put your hands together.
把手合在一起
You're not the boss of me.
你又不是我的老板
Yeah, you are.
你是
Hmm. Saucy.
粉辣喔
I'll be back in two minutes.
我两分钟复就回来
You're, uh...? You're going to leave me like this?
你要这样把我和住?
Knowing you're here waiting for me, I think that's kind of exciting, don't you?
知道你在等我 威觉很令人兴奋
Okay, but if you don't come back soon...
好,但要是你不.马上回来…
...there's pretty much nothing I can do about it.
我也不能怎么样
- Oh. - Hi. I brought you back a macaroon.
我帮你带了杏仁饼回来
Oh, great. I'll keep it in my butt with your nose.
很好,我会把它贴在屁股上
That's weird. She locked the door.
奇怪,她把门锁上了
You know why? She's got the Christmas bonus list in there.
你知道为什么吗? 里面有圣诞奖金名单
I saw her working on it this morning.
我早上看到她在打
Okay, swear you won't tell.
好,你可别说出去
But when Mark left, he gave me a key to Joanna's office.
马克离职时给了我一把钥匙
- You want to see the list? - Yeah.
- 你想看名单吗? - 想
Hi.
嗨
How are you?
你好吗?
Hello, Joanna...
喂,乔安娜…
- 's office.
的办公室
I'm sorry. I may be a little longer.
对不起,我还要一阵子
- How little? - A couple hours. I feel awful.
- 多久? - 两个小时,我觉得很抱歉
Look, this isn't funny. You get back here now.
- 点也不好玩,马上给我回来
- I can't. - Why not?
- 我没办法 - 为什么?
I'm in my boss' car.
我在我老板的车上
- What? - Uh-oh, tunnel.
- 什么? - 进隧道了
What?
干嘛?
Rachel, could I see you for a moment?
瑞秋,请进来一下
Okay, here's the situation. Ahem.
好,情况是这样的
The keys to the cuffs are on the back of the door.
手铐的钥匙挂在门上
Could you be a doll...
你能不能行行好…
...and grab them and scoot on over here and unlock me?
拿了钥匙冲过来帮我解套?
And on a totally separate subject, that is a lovely pantsuit.
题外话,好漂亮的套装
You promised you would break up with her.
你答应要跟她分手的
I did break up with her. She just took it really, really well.
我跟她分手啦 只不过她分得很狂野
And the fact that you were jeopardizing my career never entered your mind?
你都没想过 这样会破坏我的事业吗?
It did enter my mind.
我想过啊
But then something happened that made it shoot right out.
但复来的事让这个念头飞了
You know what, Chandler?
钱德,
You got yourself into those cuffs, you get yourself out them.
你害自己被铐住 就自己脱困
No, no, no. I can't get myself right out of them.
不,我没办法自己脱困
You must have me confused with the Amazing Chandler.
你把我跟脱逃大师钱德搞混了
Come on, you have to unlock me.
帮帮我啦,
She could be gone for hours, and I'm cold and...
她可能要去很久 我好冷,而且…
Ugh! Chandler. All right. This is it.
钱德!好,够了
You never see Joanna again.
不准你再见她
Never.
永远
- You never come into this office again. - Fine.
- 不准再进这个办公室 - 好
- You give me back my Walkman. - I...
- 把随身听还给我 - 我…
I never borrowed your Walkman.
我没借过
Well, then I lost it. You buy me one.
那就是我弄丢了,买一台给我
You got it. Here we go. Come on. This is great.
没问题,快解开吧,太好了
- Aw. - Does it hurt?
会痛吗?
No, I just always see guys doing this when they get handcuffs taken off.
不会,我只是看别人都会哀一声
Hello, sweet pants.
亲爱的裤子
Wait a minute. What are you gonna tell Joanna?
慢着!你要怎么跟乔安娜说?
About what?
说什么?
When she sees that you're gone, she's gonna know I let you out and I'm gonna get fired.
她看你走了会知道是我放的 我会被解雇
I'll make something up. I'm good at lying.
我会撒谎,我最会撒谎了
I actually did borrow your Walkman.
我的确借了你的随身听
No, there's nothing to make up. She's gonna know I have a key to her office.
行不通的,她会知道我有钥匙
I've gotta get you locked back the way you were.
我得把你铐回去
Oh, I don't think so.
噢,想都别想
Well, this is much better.
这样好多了
So here's somebody interesting, Joey.
这个人很有意思
What do you know about Van Gogh?
你对梵谷认识多少?
- Uh, he cut off his ear. - And?
- 他割掉自己的耳朵 - 还有呢?
I'm out.
没了
He painted that.
这是他画的
Wow. That's pretty nice.
不赖嘛
I thought he cut off his ear because he sucked.
我以为他割掉自己的耳朵 是因为他很逊
- What else you got in there? - Let's see, uh...
- 还有什么? - 我看看
- Where does the Pope live? - In the woods.
- 教宗住在哪里? - 森林里
Wait, wait, that's the joke answer.
等等,那是开玩笑的
Actually, it's Vatican City.
他住在梵蒂冈
Now, uh, what do you know about, uh, vulcanized rubber?
你知道什么是硫化橡胶吗?
Spock's birth control.
节育用品
You need these books.
你需要这套书
- Hey. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嗨
This used to be your room?
这里是你的旧房问?
Wow. Oh, you must have been in really good shape as a kid.
哇,你小时候一定很健美
Oh, I'm such an idiot.
我真是个白痴
I can't believe I actually thought she could change.
我居然以为她会改变
Look, who cares what your mom thinks?
谁管你娘怎么想?
So you pulled a Monica.
搞摩妮卡飞机又怎样?
Oh, good. I'm glad that's catching on.
这句话还真J .@口
Why does that have to be a bad thing? Just change what it means.
谁说这一定要是坏话? 去改变它的意义
You know, go down there and prove your mother wrong.
去证明你妈是错的
You finish the job you were hired to do and we'll call that "pulling a Monica."
你把工作). W利完成 我们就把它叫做搞摩妮卡飞机
What?
什么?
Okay, um, if a kid gets straight A's, his parents would say:
小孩每一科都拿优等,父母会说
"Yeah, you pulled a Monica." Ha, ha.
〝你搞了摩妮卡飞机〞
Oh, or a fireman saves a baby, and they go, "Yeah, no, he pulled a Monica."
消防员救出一个宝宝 大家会说〝他搞摩妮卡飞机〞
Or someone hits a home run, and the announcer says:
有人打全垒打,播报员会说
"Yeah, that one's out of here."
〝这是一支红不让〞
Because some things don't change.
有些事是不会变的
All right. I'll go down there.
好,我要下楼去
But I'm not gonna serve the lasagna. I'm gonna serve something that I make.
我不上千层面 我要上我做的菜
Wait.
Ooh.
Oh! Wow.
Wow, my breasts are really strong.
哇,我的味味真有力
Chandler.
钱德
Chandler, please. I have to get you locked up back the way you were.
拜托,我得把你铐回去
I'm so going to lose my job.
我的饭碗快不保了
She's very private about her office.
她很在意办公室的隐和权
Now I know why.
我总算知道原因了
Hey, look. You're in trouble either way, okay?
你不管怎样都有麻烦
If she comes and sees me locked to this instead of the chair...
她看见我被铐在柜子上
...she's gonna know you were in here. So you might as well just let me go.
就会知道你进来过 你还不如让我走
- I'll clean your bathroom for a month. - Still wouldn't be clean.
- 我帮你洗浴室- 个月 - 还是洗不干净
All I want is my freedom.
我只要我的自由
- Foot rubs for a month. - Freedom.
- 揉脚- 个月 - 自由
I'll take all your photos and put them into albums.
把你的相片通通整理好
Freedom. I want my freedom.
自由,我要我的自由
Why won't you hear me? Sophie, help me.
你为什么不听? 苏菲,救救我
- Help me. - Sophie, sit.
- 救我 - 苏菲,坐下
God, would you just calm down?
请你冷静好吗?
I'm going to say this for the last time.
我再说最复一次
Would you please just...?
能不能请你…?
Wow, there's a lot I didn't know about vomit.
我对呕吐的了解还真少
In a minute.
等一下
So, what do you say, Joey?
你觉得如何?
You get the whole set of encyclopedias for $1200.
只要一千两百块 就能拥有整套百科全书
That works out to just 50 bucks a book.
平均一本才五十元
Twelve hundred dollars?
- 千两百块?
You think I have $1200?
你觉得我有一千两百块吗?
I'm home in the middle of the day...
我大白天窝在家袒
...and I got patio furniture in my living room.
还用凉椅洋伞当家具
I guess there's a few things you don't get from book learning.
有些事是书上学不到的
Well, uh, what can you swing?
你能凑出多少?
How about zero down and zero a month for a long, long time?
零头期款,月付零元如何?
You don't have anything?
你什么都没有?
You want to see what I got? Okay.
你想看我有什么吗?好
I got a baby Tootsie Roll...
我有一个巧克力棒
...a movie stub, keys, a Kleenex...
- 张电影票根、钥匙、面纸
...a rock...
- 块小石头
...and an army man.
和一个玩具兵
Okay, I get the picture. Uh, thanks for your time.
好,我懂了,耽误你了
And a fifty.
和一张五十元
Huh. These must be Chandler's pants.
这一定是钱德的裤子
For 50 bucks you can get one book.
五十元可以买一本
What will it be? A? B? C?
你要哪一本?A ? B ? C ?
I think I'm gonna stick with the V.
我还是买V好了
I want to see how this bad boy turns out. Heh.
我想看看结局如何
I, uh, will buy and wrap all of your Christmas gifts.
我帮你买和包装圣诞礼物
- No. - Oh.
不要
I, uh... Oh, I'll squeeze you fresh orange juice every morning.
我每天早上帮你榨柳橙汁
- With extra pulp? - Yeah.
- 有果肉? - 有
No.
不要
I've got it.
我知道了
You don't have it.
你才不知道
I have so got it.
我完全知道了
There's gonna be rumors about this. There's no way to stop it.
这件事会传出去,档也档不住
Sophie knows, Monica and Phoebe know.
苏菲知道 摩妮卡、菲比知道
- How do Monica and Phoebe know? - Oh, I called them.
- 她们怎么会知道? - 我打给她们了
When they ask me what I saw...
当她们问我看到什么
...I can be very generous...
我可以很大方…
...or very stingy.
也可以很小气
- Go on. - I can make you a legend.
- 说下去 - 我可以让你成为传奇
I can make you this generation's Milton Berle.
我可以让你成为现代唐璜
- And Milton Berle has... - Oh. Not compared to you.
- 而唐璜… - 根本比不上你
- Well? - They're not even touching the lasagna.
- 怎样? - 客人碰都没碰千层面
- Really? - Oh, they love your casserole.
- 真的? - 他们好喜欢你的砂锅料理
Yes.
漂亮
It's hard to believe, just a little while ago, this was nothing but ingredients.
不久前这些都还是材料呢
Everyone seems to like your dish.
大家都很喜欢你做的菜
And you?
那你呢?
I thought it was...
我觉得…
...quite tasty.
很好吃
So if everyone liked it, and you liked it...
要是大家都喜欢,你也喜欢
...that would make this a success. Which would make you...
那就代表很成功,而你…
A bitch?
就是恶婆娘?
Well, I was going for "wrong," but we can use your word.
我想说〝你就错了〞 但你的说法也行
Yes, well, I was wrong.
对,我错了
And I have to say...
我必须要说…
...you really impressed me today.
你让我大开眼界
Wow.
Um, you might even say that she pulled a Monica.
你还可以说她搞了摩妮卡飞机
She doesn't know we switched it.
她不知道我们改过了
And the next time you cater for me...
下次你帮我办外烩
...there will be nothing but ice in the freezer.
冷冻库袒只会有冰
Well, that really means a lot.
这是很大的鼓励
Oh, Mom, don't bite your nails.
妈,别咬指甲
- Hello. - Hey.
- 哈罗 - 嗨
Hello, Chandler.
钱德,你好啊
I love you.
我爱你
Hey, what's going on?
怎么回事?
Oh.
No, he doesn't.
少来了
Two hours, that lasted.
拖了两小时
So did you break up with Joanna?
所以你跟乔安娜分手了吗?
I think so.
应该是吧
Well, it's a good thing you got out when you did, before she blew up like Vesuvius.
幸好她跟维苏威一样爆炸之前 你就闪了
- The volcano? - Yeah.
- 那座火山? - 对
And speaking of volcanoes, man, are they a violent, igneous-rock formation.
讲到火山 那些火成岩还真暴力
What?
什么?
Oh, yeah. Lava spewing, hot ash.
熔岩乱喷,热灰乱飞
Of course, some are dormant.
不过有些是休火山
Why are you talking about volcanoes all of a sudden?
你怎么突然聊起火山来了?
Oh, we can talk about something else.
不一定要聊火山
What do you want to talk about? Vivisection?
你们想聊什么?活体解剖?
The vas deferens?
输精管?
The Vietnam War?
越战?
Oh, did anybody see that documentary on the Korean War?
有人看了那部韩战纪录月吗?
Oh, yeah.
有有
Oh, God, Korea's such a beautiful country.
韩国好美喔
- With such a sad history. - Yeah.
- 命运却好悲·惨 - 是啊
Could there be more Kims?
有好多姓金的
- Who's out there? - It's me. Good morning.
- 外面是谁? - 是我,早安
Rachel, could you come in here a moment?
瑞秋,你能不能进来一下?
Yeah, sure. Um, they didn't have poppy-seed bagels...
好,没有罂粟籽焙果了
...so I have sesame ones... Oh, my word.
所以我买了芝麻…天哪
I...
我…
I seem to have had a slight office mishap.
我出了一点办公室灾难
Could you get the key off the back of the door?
请把门后的钥匙拿给我
Yeah, sure. I...
当然好
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Tell your friend Chandler that we're definitely broken up this time.
告诉你的朋友钱德 我们这次绝对是分手了
Okay.
好