Phoebe and Monica get a van for their catering business. Rachel applies for a job as assistant buyer. An old friend and party wizard wants to visit Ross and Chandler. They are excited like two small children and can hardly sit still but the friend cancels their reunion. Monica wrote her first review and the owner of the restaurant comes to complain about it. Joanna doesn't want to lose a good assistant as Rachel and makes Rachel look bad at the interview for the new job. Rachel wants to quit but Joanna offers her the position of assistant buyer in Joanna's department.... 菲比和莫妮卡得到范的餐饮企业。瑞秋申请一份工作助理采购员。一个老朋友和党的向导,想去拜访罗斯和钱德勒。他们兴奋的像两个孩子不能静坐但是朋友取消他们的团聚。摩妮卡写她的第一次审查和餐厅的老板来抱怨。乔安娜不想瑞秋失去一个好助理,让瑞秋看起来不错的新工作的面试。瑞秋想退出,但乔安娜给她买的助理乔安娜部门的…的位置
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
- Okay. - Come on, no peeking.
过来,不能偷看喔
Our eyes are closed, and we're about to cross the street. Very good.
我们要闭眼睛过马路,太好了
Okay. Open up.
好,可以看了
What do you want to show us? Because all I can see is this bitchen van.
你们是要我们看什么? 因为我只看到…超炫的厢型车!
Yeah, it's for our catering business.
这是我们做外烩的专用车
- Oh. - I think I know that girl.
我好像认识那女孩
- We're not gonna keep it this way, though. - No?
- 好吧,但最复不会是这样 - 不会吗?
We're gonna paint over the sword and replace it with a baguette.
我们会把宝刀换成法国面包
Oh.
Um, also, we don't know what to do with this.
还有这个也不知道要怎么处理
Oh, yeah, I definitely know her.
对,我一定认识她
Remember that guy from cooking school that put cilantro in everything?
还记得我说过那梱在烹饪学校 煮什么都加香菜的人吗?
- Oh, sure, Cilantro Larry. - Yeah.
记得,香菜赖瑞嘛
Well, I'm gonna fill in for him as food critic for the Chelsea Reporter.
我要替他代班 帮《赤尔夕通讯报》做美食评监
Wow. Monica, what an amazing opportunity to influence...
哇,摩妮卡,这可是大好机会呢 你能影响到…
...dozens of people.
二、三十个人呢
What about our catering business?
那我们的外烩生意怎么办?
Oh, no, no, it's just one night a week.
我这个一星期只要一个晚上
Plus, I get to take all of you out for free dinners.
我还能带你们到处去吃免钱的
Hey. Oh.
Well, in that case:
既然是那样的话…
- That was me hopping onboard. - Oh.
刚才是我跳上车一起去
Hey, guys. Hey, Ross. Quick question for you.
大伙儿好,罗斯?快问快答
Are you ready to party?
你准备好要狂欢没?
I don't know, I could maybe go out for a couple of beers.
没有,出去喝几杯啤酒或许行
But there's this thing about bumblebees on the Discovery Channel.
但是今晚发现频道要演大黄峰
No, no, no, I don't think you heard me. Are you ready to party?
你可能没听清楚 你准备好要… 狂欢没?
No.
不会吧,
Gandalf? Gandalf is coming to town?
甘道夫… 甘道夫要来?
Kathy's with her parents, I have nothing to do.
凯西去找她父母,我没事干
Tomorrow we are partying with Gandalf, dude.
明天我们去跟甘道夫狂欢吧!兄弟
Dude, we are so gonna party. Yeah.
兄弟 我们要去狂欢了耶
Wow, okay. Dude alert.
好吧 兄弟请注意
And who is this guy?
这个人是谁?
Mike "Gandalf" Ganderson. Only, like, the funnest guy in the world.
麦克甘道夫甘德森 世界上最爆笑的人
I'm gonna call and get off work tomorrow.
我要打给公司说明天请假
Oh. I'm gonna call after you.
你打完换我
This is gonna be so cool. Dude, we never party anymore.
兄弟,这一定超酷的 我们八百年没狂欢了
Whoo!
All right, were you guys smoking something in the back of our van?
你们是不是躲在厢型车里 偷抽了大麻?
What do you mean, we never have fun? You have fun with me.
是啊,什么叫八百年没狂欢 跟我在一起就很乐啊
Remember the time we saw those strippers and you paid me 50 bucks to eat that book?
记得去看脱衣舞那回? 你们给我50美元要我吞书
Joey, you are gonna love this guy. Gandalf is like the party wizard.
乔伊,这个人你一定会喜欢 甘道夫是狂欢巫师喔
- Well, why do you call him Gandalf? - Gandalf the wizard.
- 你们干嘛叫他〝甘道夫〞? - 巫师甘道夫啊
Hello? Didn't you read Lord of the Rings in high school?
你念高中没看过《魔戒》吗?
No, I had sex in high school.
没,但我念高中有上过床
Oh. Uh, Joanna? I was wondering if I could ask you something.
乔安娜,我有件事想请问一下
There's an opening for an assistant buyer in Junior Miss...
少淑女服饰的采购助理有空缺
Okay, but that would be a step down for me.
那我岂不是连降三级了?
No, actually, I meant for me.
不是啦,我是毛遂自荐
The hiring committee is meeting people all day and...
招聘委员会每天都在面试…
Oh. Well, I wish I could say no, but I guess you can't stay my assistant forever.
我很希望我能拒绝 但总不能让你永远当我助理吧
Neither can you, Sophie, but for different reasons.
苏菲,你也是,但理由不同
I'm so glad you don't have a problem with this.
真高兴你完全没有意见
If you did, I wouldn't have considered applying.
否则我压根不会想去报考
Really? In that case...
真的啊,那样的话…
And that's why I'm so glad there's no problem.
所以我才很高兴你没意见
Yeah, it's fine. I'm on the hiring committee, so there'll be one friendly face.
没关系,其实我也是面试人员之一 你起码能看到一张友善的脸
Oh, that's great.
这真是太棒了
- You know, Junior Miss is where I started. - Really?
我也是从少淑女部起家的
I had to sleep with the ugliest guy to get that job.
跟个一级丑男上床 才得到那份工作
- Really? - No. Ha, ha.
- 真的啊? - 才不呢
Yeah.
是真的
- I mean, no. No, no, no. Ha, ha. - No. Ha, ha.
话说回来…没有啦
I'm sure with your qualifications, you won't need to sleep with some guy.
别担心,以你的资历 不用出卖肉体也能被录取
Oh. Ha, ha.
Although, uh, I might need some convincing.
虽然我可能要验货确定一下
- Um... Oh. - Kidding. Ha, ha.
逗你的啦
- God, I feel wild today. - Aah!
天啊,我今天真充奋
Oh, man, I am so excited, I may vomit.
要命,我兴奋到都快吐了
Will you calm down? He's just a human guy.
你兴奋个什么劲? 他不过就是个人嘛
Look, you don't understand. Gandalf is amazing.
你有所不知,甘道夫超神的
You never know what's gonna happen.
跟他出去可是惊喜连连
You go out for a couple of beers and end up on a fishing boat to Nova Scotia.
几杯啤酒下肚 醒来竟然正在坐渔船去加拿大
- Really? - Oh, yeah, it's beautiful country up there.
一真的? 一对,那里风景很美
Hey. Okay.
好,
I got my passport, fresh socks, and a snakebite kit.
我带了护照,干净的袜子 还有蛇毒解药
It's not gonna be exactly like last time.
这次不会跟上次完全一样啦
All right, I'll see you guys.
回头见了
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
等等…
I have an audition, but I'll hook up with you later.
我要先去试镜 晚点一定去跟你们会合
- Where you gonna be around noon? - Heh.
你们中午左右会在哪里?
Somewhere maybe along the equator?
差不多在赤道附近吧
Okay.
好
Hello?
喂?
It's Gandalf.
甘道夫打来的!
So are you in town?
你已经到了?
Oh, well...
喔,这样啊…
Well, maybe next time, then.
那就下次再约吧
What happened?
怎么了?
He's not gonna make it. He's stuck in Chicago.
他在芝加哥被耽搁了,没办法来
Oh, man.
要命
Chicago's so lucky.
芝加哥真是太走运了
Stupid, useless Canadian money.
真是愚蠢又没有用的… 加拿大币
You have a very impressive résumé, Ms. Green.
葛林小姐,你的履历非常精彩
I especially like what I see here about implementing a new filing system.
特别是我看到了这一段 〝实施档案管理系统〞
Thank you.
谢谢
Filing system? Oh, you mean those little colored labels you put on all the folders?
〝档案管理系统〞? 你说资料夹上黏的彩色标签啊
It certainly did brighten up the inside of the filing cabinets.
那的确是让档案柜生色不少
Well, they, uh... They did more than that.
功能不只是那样而已
I notice that you've been entrusted with a lot of important responsibilities.
我看到你肩负了许多重要职责
Yes. Joanna really has been an incredible mentor to me.
对,乔安娜真是我的导师
Oh. And Rachel has been really incredible at getting my morning bagel.
瑞秋也是帮我买贝果的贵人
It's amazing how she gets it right almost every time.
不可思议,她几乎每次都不会买错
Of course, I have more responsibilities than that.
我的职责当然不止那样
Oh, yes, of course. There's the coffee too. Rachel can carry two things at once.
没错,还有咖啡也是 瑞秋一次能拎两样东西
That's, uh, very good.
相当优秀
Now, a big part of this job...
这项工作的一大重点是
...is cultivating personal relationships, especially with designers.
打好和人关系 尤其是和设计师
- Yes, I realize... - Rachel shouldn't have any problem.
- 对,我知道… - 这- 点瑞秋没问题
Her only problem might be getting a little too friendly, if you know what I mean.
只怕她打得太火热,懂吧?
I love working with designers.
我最爱和设计师共事了
With them, under them, what's the difference, eh, Rach?
共事或共枕又有何差别呢?瑞秋
Hey. My first review is out.
我第一篇美食评论上报了
Oh! Oh, the Chelsea Reporter.
《赤尔夕通讯报》
Ah. These used to keep me so warm.
以前我都拿这来当棉被盖
- All right, look, I'm on the back page. - Ooh. Oh!
快看,我写的专刊在反面
Okay. "Would I go back to Allesandro's? Sure, but I would have to order two meals.
好,〝我会再光顾亚历山卓吗? 当然,但我会点两份餐
One for me, and one for the guy pointing the gun to my head."
- 份给自己 - 份给拿枪抵着我的人〞
Wow, you really laid into this place.
哇 你真把这家店批得一文不值
Hey, they don't pay me a penny a word to make friends.
报社付我钱 可不是要我广结善缘
Ooh, I gotta go. I found a guy who could fix up the van for catering.
我得走了,我找到一个人 他能搞定那部外烩厢型车
- Oh. You want me to go with you? - No, no, it's okay.
- 要我一起去吗? - 不用了,没关系
But are we sure we don't want the waterbed?
但你确定我们不要那张水床?
- Haven't we made this decision? - Yeah, all right.
- 我们不是早就说好了? - 对啦,算了
- Bye. - Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
Who is it?
谁啊?
It's Allesandro, from Allesandro's.
我是亚历山卓的老板
Oh, my God.
天啊
- I wanna talk to you about your review. - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
- 我要跟你讨论美食评监的事 - 天啊…
Call me on the phone.
你打电话给我
What, so you can hang up on me?
好让你挂我电话?
I'm never gonna let you up, so you may as well just go away.
我不会让你上来的 你还是走吧
Just give me a chance to...
给我- 个机会…
Do you need to get in? Here you go.
你要进来吗?请进
- No, Phoebe! - Oh, hey, Monica.
- 菲比,不行啦 - 嗨,摩妮卡
I want a retraction. Our food is not "inedible swill."
我要你收回你的话 我们的食物绝非〝难以下咽〞
I couldn't eat it.
我就吃不下去
I have five friends who couldn't eat it, and one of them eats books.
我那五个朋友也难以下咽 其中一佃人连书都能吃了
Well, our service is not "grossly incompetent."
我们的服务 也不是宾至如〝衰〞
The waiter carried the breadsticks in his pants.
那侍者把面包棒塞在裤子里
Well, you said that we accept the Discover Card...
你还写说 我们店里接受发现卡
...which we do not.
其实不行
All right, that I'll retract.
好啊,那段话我可以收回
But I stand by my review. I know food, and that wasn't it.
但我扞卫我写的评论 我懂美食,你们的差远了
Your marinara sauce tastes like tomato juice.
你们的大蒜番茄酱 简直跟蕃茄汁没两样
You should serve it with vodka and a piece of celery.
应该要加伏特加和芹菜
Hey, I'm proud of that sauce. It's delicious.
我很以店里那酱汁为荣 可口极了
Oh, my God.
天啊,
You own an Italian restaurant and you think that tastes good?
你是开义大利餐厅的 竟然觉得那样叫做可口?
Where are you even from?
你到底是哪里人?
Lebanon.
黎巴嫩
Hand me those tomatoes.
把那些蕃茄给我
I'm gonna show you what it should taste like. Come on, hand them to me.
我来示范纯正的味道是怎样 来,给我
How long is this gonna take? I got another critic I gotta go yell at.
你要弄多久? 我还要去骂另一个美食评论家
Ahem. Uh, Joanna, I wanna talk about that interview.
乔安娜,我要谈谈面试的事
I thought it went very well.
我觉得你在面试中表现得很棒
No, it didn't. That's what I wanna talk to you about.
不,才怪 我就是要跟你说这件事
Now, just to brief you...
我先声明一句…
...I may cry.
我可能会哭出来
But they are not tears of sadness or of anger...
但那不是悲伤或气愤的泪水
...but just of me having this discussion with you.
只是因为我要你跟讨论这件事
Rachel, please, don't make a scene.
瑞秋,麻烦你别丢人现眼了
There's nobody here.
这里又没人
Sophie, get in here.
苏菲,你进来
You see? Now you're making Sophie uncomfortable.
看吧,你让苏菲尴尬了
She's not making me uncomfortable.
我没有尴尬啊
Congratulations, you've just crossed the line into completely useless. Get out.
恭喜,你冈总证明了 自己一无是处,滚吧
Do you want me to quit?
你是要我辞职吗?
What? What would make you think that?
什么?你怎么会这样想?
Well, all of those things you said in the interview.
因为你在面试时讲的那些话
If you believe any of them, I must not be a very good assistant.
如果里面有你的真心话 那我一定不是个好助理
You know what?
不如这样吧
I am just going to pack up my desk...
我要来收拾办公桌
...and I will be gone by the end of the day.
我等今天下班就走人
Well, I guess there's no use me sticking around till the end of the day.
我想没必要耗到今天下班了
Wait, wait, wait.
你等等…
You can put your sad little muffin back in its drawer.
把那可怜的松糕放回抽屉里
If you must know the truth, I didn't wanna lose a good assistant.
如果你要听实话的话 是我不想失去你这完美的助理
What?
什么?
That's why I said all those things about your flirting and your drinking.
所以我才瞎办出那些招峰引蝶 还有你酗酒的事
My drinking?
我酗酒?
Oh. I must have said that after you left.
我等你离开之后才说的
Said what, exactly?
你到底说了什么?
That you enjoy the occasional drink...
你三不五时喜欢喝一杯…
...- ing binge.
酒复乱性
Oh, my God. Oh. That is it. I'm leaving.
天啊,真是够了,我走人了
- You are just a horrible person. - No, wait, wait, wait.
- 你这个人真的很糟糕 - 等等…
Now, if you're gonna get all sensitive about it.
反应不用那么激烈嘛
I don't want to lose you.
我不想失去你
What if I create a position for you?
不如我变出个职位给你?
I'll make you assistant buyer in this department.
我让你在这佃部门袒 担任采购助理
- Say more things like that. - Um...
你再多说一点
You can have your own office and a raise, effective tomorrow.
你有自己的办公室 外带加薪,明天就生效
- I'd need an expense account. - Done.
- 我需要公关费 - 没问题
- And an assistant. - Sophie, get in here.
- 还要有助理 - 苏菲,进来
Now it seems like a lifetime, doesn't it? Starting from...
现在感觉像是一辈子 不是吗?从…
Hey, what are you guys doing here?
你们怎么在这里
I thought you'd be partying with Gandoldorf.
不是跟甘呆夫… 去狂欢了?
It's Gandalf, and he's not coming.
是甘道夫,他不来了
- So you've been sitting here all morning? - No.
- 那你们一早都呆坐在这里? - 没有,
I balanced my checkbook.
我刚刚把帐算好了
Yeah, and I gave first names to all the foosball players.
对,足球台里的选手 我也全都取好了名字
I can't believe he didn't come.
不敢相信甘道夫竟然没来
So what if he didn't come? We can still go out and party ourselves.
他不来又怎样? 我们还是可以自己出去狂欢啊
Oh, no, you know, with Gandalf, we'd be out all night.
有甘道夫在,一整晚都有的玩
Yeah, we'd meet total strangers and hang out with them.
而且能和一堆陌生人一起混
Well, we could do that.
我们也可以啊
There was other stuff too.
他还有其他的绝招啦
We'll do it all, and better.
我们一网打尽,更胜于蓝
Look, after tonight, Gandalf will wanna party with us, dude.
兄弟,今晚过后 就换我们带甘道夫去狂欢,
Come on.
来吧
- Yeah. - Yeah.
- 对 - 对
- It's not like we don't know how to party. - Yeah. All right. Let's go.
- 活像我们不会狂欢似的 - 好,咱们走
And maybe we could end up on a boat again?
最复再到一次船上如何?
- Yeah! - All right!
好耶!
Ah!
Hey, hey, hey. When were we on a boat?
上次在船上是何时?
Remember that really cold morning...
记得那天早上很冷
...when you woke up and those dogs were licking your face?
一早醒来还有狗舔你的脸?
- Yeah. - Those were seals, man.
- 记得 - 老兄,舔你的可是海豹呢
Hey, how do you think this suit would look on an assistant buyer...?
摩妮卡,快问快答 采购助理穿这套装如何?
The owner of Allesandro's came to yell at me...
亚历山卓的老板上门来吼我
...but I made him some sauce, and he offered me the job as head chef.
但我趁机帮他做了酱料 结果他挖我去店里当主厨
Oh, my God.
天啊,
You just ruined the thing I was practicing the whole way home, but I'm so happy.
你毁了我练的好戏 但我真是替你高兴
Can you believe it? I finally get to run my own kitchen.
你相信吗? 我终于可以在厨房当老大了
Oh, you've waited so long.
你盼了那么久
Ha, ha, oh. Oh.
- Hey. - Hey, Pheebs. Quick question for you.
菲比,快问快答
How do you think this suit would look on an assistant buyer at Bloomingdale's?
布鲁明岱尔的采购助理… 穿上这套装如何?
I don't know. It would totally depend on her coloring and...
那完全要看她的肤色而定
- You got the job! - Yes!
你拿到那工作了!
Oh! You got the job? Why didn't you tell me?
你被录取了?怎么没跟我说?
Oh. It's gonna be so great. I'm gonna get to help decide what we sell.
- 定超棒的 我能帮忙决定要卖什么
I'm gonna have an office with walls and everything.
还有全套装渍的和人办公室
- I'm gonna have walls. - Aw.
四面都有墙耶
Is this the day of good news or what? I got us a job.
今天真是喜事连连 我帮我们找到工作了
The wedding reception.
喜宴外烩
Oh.
Um, Phoebe, I kind of need to talk to you about that.
菲比,我有话要跟你说
Um...
Well, I think it might be time for me to take a step back from the catering.
我想外烩的事不能操之过急
- But we've only had one job. - Tsk.
但我们才做了一笔生意啊
I know, but now we have this second one, and it just feels like it's snowballing.
我知道,但现在有第二笔了 就像雪球越滚越大
Yeah, what are you saying?
你在说什么?
I got offered the head-chef job at Allesandro's.
- 亚历山卓餐厅请我去当主厨 - 什么?
- What? - It's okay, you don't really need me.
不碍事的,仔细想想 其实你也不需要我
You're the cook.
你是厨师耶!
Without you, it's just me driving up to people's houses...
总不能我自己一个开去别人家
...with empty trays and asking for money.
带着空盘子就跟人要钱吧?
All right.
好,
But, um, well, I'll pay you back all the money you invested.
我会还回所有你投资的钱
- And you can keep the van. - For what?
- 而那部厢型车归你 - 我要拿来干嘛?
I can't believe this. I gotta get out of here.
我真是不敢相信 我得离开这里
Phoebe, wait a minute.
菲比,你等等
I'm an assistant buyer!
我升采购助理了!
All right, we'll get a little coffee, get energized, then we'll head back out.
我们先喝咖啡养足精神 再重新出发
- Yeah, all right. - Okay.
- 好吧 - 好
So we're having fun, right? We don't need that wizard guy.
很好玩嘛,对不对? 我们才不需要那个什么巫师的
We hit a couple of clubs, talked to some strangers...
我们去了几家俱乐部 跟一些陌生人说过话
...then after this, we'll go down to the docks and see about that boat thing.
等一下去码头安排坐船的事
I'm kind of beat.
我有点累了
Actually...
其实…
...me too.
我也是
Are you serious?
你们是真的假的?
Yeah.
真的
Thank God. I'm exhausted.
成谢老天,我也累毙了
So you guys want coffees?
你们要喝咖啡吗?
Yeah, but I don't wanna be up too late, so I'll have a decaf.
对 但我今天想早点睡 所以我要无咖啡因的
Yeah, me too.
对,我也是
Actually, could I get some hot water with a little lemon?
我能来杯热水加点柠檬汁吗?
I strained my voice screaming in there. Does it have to be so loud?
我刚才在那家店里都喊到哑了 他们音乐非要开那么大声吗?
Oh. I can't hear a word you're saying, my ears are ringing so bad.
我听不到你说什么 我耳呜得厉害
Huh. I was glad I brought that extra pair of socks, you know?
幸好我多带了一双袜子
I used them as mittens.
拿来当手套用
I didn't wanna touch a thing in that last place.
最复那家店脏到我不敢用手碰
Oh.
How sad are we?
我们真是可悲到了极点
Yeah, I know.
对,我知道
You know what? We're not sad.
其实我们并不可悲
We're not sad, we're just not 21 anymore, you know?
只是我们都不再是21岁了
I'm 29 years old, damn it.
我都已经29岁了
I wanna sit in a comfortable chair, watch television...
只想舒服地坐着看电视
...and go to sleep at a reasonable hour.
时间到了就上床睡觉
- Yeah. - Yeah.
Yeah, and I like to hang out in a quiet place where I can talk to my friends.
我喜欢去安静一点的地方 才能好好跟朋友聊天
Yeah.
And so what if I like to go home, throw on some Kenny G, and take a bath?
就算回家听肯尼吉的音乐洗澡 又有什么大不了的?
We're 29. We're not women.
我们是29岁没错 但我们可不是娘儿们
Oh. There you are.
你来了
Hey, I'm glad that you decided to hear me out.
我很高兴你决定听我解释
Okay, I'm hearing.
好,你说吧
I've been doing a lot of thinking. A lot.
我想了很多,很多
And, well, I came up with a whole bunch of businesses that you can do with your van.
我想出了你用厢型车 可以做的所有生意
Okay, um...
- You could be a flower delivery person. - What?
- 你可以去送花 - 什么?
Or a bakery delivery person.
或是送面包?
Pizza?
送比萨?
Monica.
摩妮卡?
All right, I got a whole bunch of stuff in this area...
我写了一堆你能运送的东西
...but I'm getting the feeling you don't wanna deliver.
但我有预威你不想送货
- No. - Okay.
- 不想 - 那好吧
I'm guessing if you don't wanna deliver...
我猜若你不想送货的话…
...you probably don't wanna pick up stuff either.
八成也不会想去取货
No.
对
You know what?
不如这样吧
- Let's do the catering business. - Really? Are you sure?
- 我们来做外烩 - 真的?你确定?
Yeah. You know, I made a commitment to you.
对,我承诺过你
- Know what? Lt'd be fun. - Oh, it will be fun.
- 会很有趣的 - 一定会很有趣的
- Oh. Yay! - Aw.
Okay. Ooh, let's plan the wedding reception. Okay.
那我们来计划喜宴的事 好耶
Wow.
You really wanted me to do something with this van.
你还真的是很用心 想让我用这厢型车来做些事
You know what? I want you to take the chefjob.
不如这样吧 我要你接下那主厨的工作
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的? - 对
That's what you really want.
那是你真心想要做的
Yeah, I don't wanna be the reason you're unhappy.
我不想成为你不高兴的原因
That would make me unhappy.
那样我也会不高兴
And I really don't wanna be the reason I'm unhappy.
我更不想让自己不高兴
Thank you.
谢谢你
Besides, it might be kind of fun to form the new A-Team.
而且成立新的天龙特攻队 应该会很好玩
Oh, hi, Mrs. Lynch. Is Joanna in already?
嗨,林区太太 乔安娜进公司了吗?
Oh, my goodness. You haven't heard.
老天,你还没听说
Heard what?
听说什么?
Joanna passed away last night.
乔安娜… 昨晚过世了
Oh, my God. How?
天啊,怎么会这样?
Well, she was leaving work, and she was hit by a cab.
她下班出去时被计程车投上
Oh, my God. Oh, I cannot believe it.
天啊,我不敢相信
- I know. - Oh, God.
- 我知道 - 天啊…
Oh, God.
喔,天啊
I didn't realize that you were so close.
没想到你们两个这么好
Yes. So close.
对,好到就差那么一点
Mrs. Lynch, I know that this is an emotional and difficult time for all of us.
林区太太,我知道这佃节骨眼 大家在情绪上都很煎熬
But by any chance, did Joanna send any paperwork your way...
但在事发之前… 乔安娜是不是正好有…
...before it happened?
把人事调动公文交给你?
No, nothing.
完全没有
Imagine, if she'd just stepped off that curb a few seconds later...
只盼当初… 她晚个几秒钟过街就没事了
Oh. Yes, yes, just a few seconds and she'd still be with us.
对,差个几秒钟 她就还能跟我们在一起
Nothing about an assistant buyer?
她没说到采购助理的事?
I'm sorry. I have to go.
不好意思,我得走了
Good morning.
早安
Oh, Sophie, I guess you didn't hear about Joanna.
苏菲,我猜你还不知道 乔安娜的事
I sure did.
我当然知道
I'm so excited about having Monica come onboard with us.
我很兴奋能请到摩妮卡加入
Although I do feel bad about having fired Chef Emilio.
虽然开除艾米里欧主厨 让我觉得很过意不去
It is like losing a member of the family.
那就像是失去了一个家人
Of course, that literally is the case for several of you.
不过对你们其中几位而官 真的是失去家人
Tony, Carlos, Marie...
东尼、卡洛斯、玛莉…
...please tell your father how much we're going to miss him.
请向令尊转达 我们会有多想念艾米里欧
Now, I know that Monica has a lot of great ideas for this place.
我知道摩妮卡对这家店 有许多很棒的点子
Well, you all read the review. Ha, ha.
你们都看过她那篇评论了
So without much further ado...
所以废话不多说
...I present to you our new head chef.
我在此向各位介绍本店的新主厨
Um, I just wanna say, uh, that with a pinch of excitement...
我只想说只要有热忱
...a dash of hard work, and a dollop of cooperation...
肯吃苦,肯合作
...we can have the recipe...
我们就能将本店的菜色…
Are you going to kill me?
你们打算杀我了我吗?