RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第十集 S04E10 The One with the Girl from Poughkeepsie / 帕基普希来的姑娘

老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第十集 S04E10 The One with the Girl from Poughkeepsie / 帕基普希来的姑娘

Ross meets an amazing girl from Poughkeepsie on the train. Rachel hates to be alone around the festive season. She doesn't necessarily need a real relationship but would love to have a fling. Monica is still being picked on at the restaurant. Chandler promised Rachel to fix her up with someone from work and the guys at work all suck up to Chandler because they want to go out with Rachel. Monica hires Joey only to fire him again to show the others at the restaurant who the boss is. Ross can't decide between the girl from Poughkeepsie and another girl who isn't as fun ... 罗斯遇到了一个了不起的女孩从火车上波基普西。瑞秋讨厌独处在节日。她并不需要一个真正的关系,但想试一试。莫妮卡仍被选中的餐厅。我答应瑞秋和她一起工作的人和他们的工作都巴结你因为他们想跟瑞秋出去。摩妮卡乔伊只雇用解雇他又在餐厅的老板是谁告诉别人。罗斯不能决定从波基普西和另一个女孩谁不开心女孩之间…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Sorry I'm late. Did I miss anything?
抱歉迟到了 有错过什么精彩好戏吗?

Joey stuffing fifteen Oreos in his mouth.
乔伊在嘴袒塞了15片饼干

Fifteen?
15片?

Your personal best! Ha, ha.
刷新个人纪录哦

Mm-mm. Mm.


Where were you?
你到哪儿去了?

On a date.
约会

I met this girl on a train going to a museum upstate.
我去逛博物馆 在火车上认识了一个女孩

Which museum? How'd you meet her?
- 哪间博物馆? - 你是怎么认识她的?

No. Answer his.
回答他的问题比较好

We were at the back of the train.
我们坐在车厢最后面

I sat near the door so she'd have to pass by me...
我的座位靠门 她要换车的话得先经过我

...if she wanted to switch cars. She was totally at my mercy.
她要换车的话得先经过我 她得任由我摆布

Were you so late because you were burying this woman?
你迟到是因为 在嘿她的尸体吗?

I'm late because she lives in Poughkeepsie.
我迟到是因为她住在波敔浦夕

She seems great, but she's two and a half hours away.
她人很好,可惜住得太远

How can she be great if she's from Poughkeepsie? Ha-ha-ha.
她是波放浦夕人 怎么可能好到哪儿去?

That joke would have killed in Albany.
这个笑话在阿尔班尼 会搏得满堂彩

Done! I did it.
成功!

Who's stupid now?
还觉得我是佃傻蛋吗?

Look! They're lighting the big Christmas tree tonight.
看,今天是圣诞树的点灯之夜

Um, that paper is two weeks old.
那是两周前的报纸耶

Who keeps leaving old newspapers in the trash?
是谁老是把旧报纸 丢在垃圾桶里的?

I really wanted to take Kathy to this.
人家好想带凯西去看 没想到居然错过了

At least you have somebody to miss stuff with.
至少你还有伴

I hate being alone this time of year.
我讨厌过节时孤伶伶的

Next it's Valentine's Day...
情人节、

...then my birthday, then bang!
我的日生转眼鱿到 然后…

Then they're lighting that damn tree again.
他们又要点亮那探 讨厌的圣诞树

I want somebody!
我想找个伴

You know, I want a man!
我想找个男人

It doesn't even have to be a big relationship. Just a fling!
我不想谈鼻轰烈烈的恋爱 来段露水姻缘就好了

I didn't think girls ever just wanted a fling.
没想到你也想要露水姻缘

Let me tell you, it's been a long time since I've been flung.
告诉你,我缺水缺得可久了

I know what I'm giving you for Christmas.
那我知道圣诞节要送你什么了

There are nice guys in my office. Want me to set you up?
我有几个同事挺不错的 要不要帮你介绍一下?

Yeah.
好啊

I've been single a long time. Why haven't you offered before?
我单身了好一阵子 你以前怎么没提出这个建议?

I have a girlfriend. I'm happy.
我现在有女朋友,很快乐

I no longer go out of my way to stop others from being happy.
不需要再处心积虑 破坏别人的好事

Okay.


No accountants.
我不要会计师

And no one from "legal." I don't like boring jobs.
也不要法律部门的人 我不喜欢工作无聊的男人

And Ross was what? A lion tamer?
难不成罗斯是训兽师吗?

What's wrong, Mon?
怎么回事?

Everybody at work still hates me.
餐厅里的人 还是把我视为眼中钉

I was making headway.
我还以为渐入佳境

Everyone was smiling at me, and then I get off work...
大家都冲着我微笑 下班后…

...and find out they wrote this on my chef's hat.
才发现他们在我帽子上写了这个

Maybe they meant to write "Quiet, Bitch."
也许他们想写的是 〝婊子,快住嘴〞

What's the matter?
怎么了?

Fine! Just trying to be nice.
干嘛?火气这么大

I haven't been picked on this much since kindergarten.
我幼雅园毕业后 就没受过这等.鸟气

And they brought in someone from junior high to do the see-saw with me.
当时他们找了个国中生 来跟我玩翘翘板

Aw.


They're trying to make me quit. If it were any other job, I would.
他们无所不用其极的 想逼我辞职 换做是别的工作我早就不干了

But I've waited for this my whole life.
但我等当主厨等了大半辈子

Wait, you're the boss. Yell at them. Or fire them!
等等,你是老大 你为什么不吼他们 或干脆炒了他们?

I would love to, but I can't. I'm not good at confrontation.
我也很想这样 但我最不会处理冲突场面

You know what you can do?
你知道该怎么做吗?

I read about this director, Orson Welles...
我读过有关这位名导 奥森威尔斯…

...who, at the beginning, would hire somebody just to fire them.
在片子开拍前 都会刻意花钱请一个人 目的就是当着大家的面开除他

Then they would all know who was boss.
好杀鸡做猴

I'm not doing anything. Why not fire me?
我反正没事 你干脆开除我算了

It's a good idea. Can you waiter?
好主意 你知道怎么当服务生吗?

Good enough to get fired.
反正你要开除我 管那么多干嘛

All right. You're hired!
好,我决定用你了

Hey!


That's why I got fired last week! Does Orson Welles direct commercials?
难怪我上个礼拜被开除 奥森威尔斯导不导广告片?

Yes.


I say, Drew? Are you seeing anybody right now?
德.ff .,你有在跟谁交柱吗?

I'm not asking for me.
我不是帮我自己问啦

I'm not gay. I'm not asking you out.
我不是同志,不是在约你

I'm not gay.
我不是同志

I didn't think you were gay.
我以前没把你当同志

I do now.
不过现在觉得有点像

My friend, Rachel, wants to be set up.
我朋友瑞秋 希望我帮她介绍个男人

I just got out of a big relationship.
我才刚刚跟前女友分手

I'm not looking to get serious.
还没准备好要谈成情

That's okay. A fling might be all right with her.
就算只是春风一度也没关系 瑞秋不会有意见的

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Is this "Hot Rachel" that you took to the Christmas Party?
你说的是来参加耶诞派对的 火练瑞秋吗?

By the way, that is her full name.
没错,那就是她的本名

Wow! I'm free for her.
我有空,帮我介绍一下吧

Wait, I didn't say I wasn't free.
等等,我又没说我没空

Let's talk it over at the Ranger game.
这样吧,咱们边看球赛边聊

Hold on. I just got a box of Cubans.
我有一盒古巴雪茄

I'll bring them by your office at 5.
我五点钟拿到你办公室去

That's a little later than I usually stay, but sure.
我平常不会待到这么晚 不过可以破个例

Before the game, we could enjoy some eight-year-old Basil Haydens.
咱们在看球赛之前 可以先喝上两杯 陈年巴素海顿波本

I don't know what that is, but let's!
天晓得那是什么东东 但好吧

I'm writing a holiday song for everyone. Do you want to hear it?
我为大家写了首圣诞歌 想不想听?

Yeah! Yes!
- 好啊 - 好

Okay.


Happy Hanukkah, Monica
摩妮卡,光明节快乐

May your Christmas be snowy, Joey
乔伊,愿你圣诞节瑞雪纷飞

Happy New Year, Chandler and Ross
钱德、罗斯,新年快乐

Spin the dreidel, Rachel
瑞秋,快来玩陀螺

- Pheebs, that's great! - Oh, yay!
真好听

But you know, uh, Rachel doesn't rhyme with dreidel.
但是瑞秋跟陀螺不押韵

I know, but it's so hard. Nothing rhymes with your stupid name!
我知道,但是要找跟你那笨名字 押韵的东西太难了

What are you talking about? Lots of things rhyme with Rachel:
跟瑞秋押韵的字多得很

Bagel, mail, jail, bail, cable.
如贝果、信件 监狱、保释金、第四台…

Maypole.
五月节花柱…

All good. Thanks.
那些都不错,谢了

Um, do you, maybe, have a nickname that's easier to rhyme?
你有没有比较 容易押韵的外号?

- Didn't your dad call you "Pumpkin"? - Oh, yeah.
- 你爸以前 不是常叫你小南瓜吗? - 是啊

But did he ever call you "Budolph"?
但他有没有叫过你布道夫?

- Hello, children. - Hey.
- 大家好 - 嘿

Have I got the 50 guys for you!
我帮你找了50个好男人

Really?


I showed them your picture.
我不过把你的照片亮给他们看

Guys are throwing themselves at me and giving me stuff.
他们就穷拍我的.马屁 请我喝酒、送我东西

- Knicks tonight? - Where are the seats?
- 今晚想不想看《尼克队》的球赛? - 当然,第几排?

Wherever! I've got 20.
随你挑,我有20张票

Will I like any of these guys?
我会喜欢你帮我挑的男人吗?

You know, I'm going to, uh...
我想再多…

...play the field a little bit more. Chandler...
- 观察- 阵子 - 钱德

Guys are signing over their 401 Ks to me.
他们对我简直是 一个口令一个动作

You work with robots?
你的同事都是机器人啊?

Yes.


One guy, Patrick, you'll like him. He's nice, funny and a swimmer.
你一定会喜欢我同事派崔克 他人好、风趣 还是个游泳高手

I like swimmers' bodies.
我爱死游泳选手的体格了

His dad made the magnetic strip on credit cards.
而且他老爸还发明了 信用卡背面的磁条

I like credit cards!
我也爱死信用卡了

I'm not bad at this!
我还蛮会当红娘的

- What does he do? - He works in fine foods.
- 他是做什么的? - 他在美食部上班

- You have a fine foods division? - It's a big company...
- 你们公司有美食部? - 敝公司很大…

Now, wait a second. You make food and robots?
等等… 你们公司生产食物和机器人?

No, the robots just work for them.
不是啦,机器人在那里工作

All right, I'm going to work.
我要去工作了

Does anybody have a problem with that?
有人有意见吗?

Yeah, lady. I do!
小姐,

I got a problem!
我有意见

I'll give you a problem!
你想鸡蛋里挑骨头 就别怪我不客气了

What will you do? Fire me?
你想怎样?开除我?

You bet your ass I'll fire you!
那还用说

See you later.
回头见

I should go. I've got a date.
我得走了,今晚有约会

With who?
跟谁?

You know the girl who lives in Poughkeepsie?
还记得那佃住在 波放浦夕的女孩吗?

Not her.
不是她

This is someone else.
我又认识了一个女孩

I can't decide between the two.
现在左右为难

The one from Poughkeepsie, though two hours away, is pretty...
波敔浦夕那个女孩 虽然住得远,但漂亮

...really smart and a lot of fun.
聪明又有趣

But this other girl, she lives right uptown.
但另一个女孩…就住在上城区

She's just as pretty.
她也很漂亮

I guess she's smart.
应该也蛮聪明的

She's not fun.
但是无趣得要命

If she's no fun, why date her at all?
那你为什么还要跟她约会?

I want to give her a chance. She lives so close.
我想再给她一个机会 因为她家实在太近了

And, at the end of the date, she said something that...
上次她说了一句话…

...if she was kidding, was very funny.
若她在开玩笑就好笑到不行

If she wasn't kidding, she's not fun. She's stupid and racist.
否则她不仅无聊、愚蠢 又有种族吱视

- Hey. - Hey.


How was your first day at the restaurant?
第一天在餐厅工作的 情况如何?

Damn!
可恶

Hey. Hey.


What happened to your fancy jacket?
你的制服怎么了?

They baked it.
被他们烤了

I can't take this anymore.
我再也受不了了

- I'm going to fire you tonight. - You got it. Oh, oh!
- 我今晚就要开除你 - 没问题

What are you doing?
你在干嘛?

You're still on fire there.
你衣服上还有火星

I think you got it!
你应该已经拍灭了吧

Chandler, you have the best taste in men.
钱德,你对男人的品味一流

Like father, like son.
虎父无犬子嘛

Patrick and I had such a great time last night!
派崔克和我昨晚玩得好开心

This could, maybe, get serious.
说不定能发展出一段 认真的成情

I thought you weren't looking for serious. Just a fling?
认真的威情? 你不是要露水姻缘吗?

Well, you know, possibly.
有可能噢

You didn't tell him that, though, right?
你没告诉他吧?

Uh, no?
没有

You told this guy that I was looking for a fling?
你告诉他 我想找一段露水姻缘?

- You don't tell him that! - Why not?
- 你怎么能告诉他? - 为什么不行?

I'd be thrilled if some hot girl...
若某个辣妹只想来段露水姻缘 我高兴都来不及…

I see.
我明白了

You telling him I want a fling and me putting out...
你告诉他我不打算认真 咱们第一次约会时 我又火力全开

...he's so going to get the wrong idea!
他一定会误会的

Joey, could you pass the cheese?
乔伊,把乳酪拿来好吗?

I'd prefer you didn't call me Joey.
可不可不要叫我乔伊?

I thought it might be fun to try out a cool nickname.
因为我帮自己 取了个超炫的外号

Hey, Dragon!
龙哥

Here's your tips from Monday and Tuesday.
这是你这两天赚的小费

There's $300 in this one.
天啊,有三百块耶

People get generous around the holidays.
过节时客人总是特别大方

And it never hurts to wear tight trousers.
穿紧身裤的效果更是棒到不行

Could the waiters listen to the specials?
请服务生过来听听今晚的特餐

There's Chilean sea bass with a mango relish...
今晚有芒果腌鲈鱼…

Why is nobody writing these?
你们怎么都不做笔记?

We can remember them.
我们用背的就行了

Because you'll make up fake specials and make me cook them?
还是要随口乱谓好整我?

Sure, that too.
那也行

Forget the specials for a minute. Um, here's the thing...
特餐的事先别说了 是这样的…

For the last two weeks I have, uh...
过去两周…

...tried hard to create a positive atmosphere.
我试着想营造一个 喻快的工作环境

Can't hear you!
听不到!

Positive atmosphere.
愉快的工作环境

But I've had it up to here.
但是我的气已经满到这里来了

From now on, it is going to be my way...
从现在开始 不听我话的人…

...or the highway. All right?
就滚蛋

Does anybody have a problem with that?
有人有意见吗?

Hey, new guy.
菜乌

I said, does anybody have a problem with that?
我说有人有意见吗?

No, ma'am.
没有

He has a name. It's Dragon.
他有名字,他叫龙哥

You want to know your name? Check your hat.
你想知道你的名字吗? 看看你的帽子

We did the hat, right?
我们有在帽子上写字吧?

- What the hell just happened? - I am so sorry.
- 刚刚那是怎么回事? - 真的很抱歉

I was going to do it.
我真的很想配合你

But I was standing there with $327 in one hand...
但我一手拿着327块

...and $238 in the other. And I was thinking...
另一手拿着238块 我在想…

...it's been a long time since I had...
我很久没拿到…

...327 plus $238!
3 27块加2 38块 这么多钱了

We had a deal! It's why you're here. I've got to fire you!
我们说好的 我用你就是为了开除你

And I got to pay rent!
但是我得付房租

How about you don't fire me.
这样吧,你别开除我

Instead, I stay. I gain their trust.
我留在这里争取他们的信任

They'll listen to the nice things I say about you.
我说你的好话 他们就听得进去了

What nice things?
什么好话?

Nothing yet. They hate you, and I want to fit in.
还没有,他们讨厌死你了 我想跟他们打成一片

Happy Hanukkah, Chandler and Monica, Merry, merry...
钱德、摩妮卡,光明节快乐… 圣诞…

You know what, Pheebs?
菲比,你知道吗?

I'm not Jewish so...
我不是犹太人,所以…

Ross doesn't decorate his tree with floss...
罗斯也不用牙线装饰圣诞树

...but he's not complaining.
你有听到他抱怨吗?

Bad dream?
做恶梦啦?

I wasn't sleeping.
我又没在睡觉

What was Phoebe's song about?
是吗? 那菲比刚刚在唱什么歌?

It's the one with the cat.
在唱那首猫歌

I got to go. I've got another date.
我得走了,又有约

Did you pick one yet?
你决定要挑哪一个了吗?

It turns out the one from uptown was making a joke.
没有,上城区那个女孩 那次的确在开玩笑

It was a different joke. It wasn't that funny.
但是和我想像中的不同 而且没那么好笑

So I'm still torn.
我还是左右为难

You don't like the one from uptown.
你并不喜欢上城区那个女孩

And you're exhausted from dating Poughkeepsie.
为了跟波敔浦夕妞约会 又累得半死

Just end them both!
把她们两个都甩了

Go to Poughkeepsie and break up with her.
坐火车去波敔浦夕跟她分手

Then break up with uptown.
回程跟上城妞分手

By the time you get home, you're done!
到家时一切都解决了

You're right. Thank you.
你说得对,谢谢

I had a similar problem when I lived in Prague.
我在布扛格也碰过这种问题

- Prague? - So much you don't know.
- 布拉格? - 我的事你不知道的可多了

Chandler?
钱德

Patrick just, uh, ended things with me.
派崔克刚冈lJ跟我分手了

Did you or didn't you tell him I wanted a serious relationship?
你有没有告诉他 我想认真谈段威情?

I did! I absolutely did!
我有,我真的有

You idiot!
你这个白痴

I'm sure you're right. But why?
有道理,为什么?

You don't tell a guy that you want a serious relationship.
千万不能告诉男人 你要谈段认真的感情

Now you scared him away!
你把他吓跑了

I am sorry. I am so sorry.
对不起…

You should never be allowed to talk to people!
应该禁止你跟别人说话

I know, I know!
我知道…

Now I'm right back where I started.
我现在又回到原点了

This sucks!
粉难过

Being alone sucks!
孤孤单单的真难过

You'll meet somebody.
你迟早会遇见意中人

You're a great catch!
你棒呆了

When I told those guys about you, I didn't have to lie once.
我跟同事形容你时 一句谎话都没说

- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的吗? - 真的

You graduated magna cum laude, right?
你毕业时 有拿优秀毕业生奖吧?

No.
没有

It doesn't matter.
不要紧

I got tickets to the Ranger game. You want to come with me?
我有两张今晚球赛的门票 要不要跟我去看?

Cute guys in little shorts?
看猛男穿短裤满场飞?

Sure.
当然要去

Actually, it's a hockey team. Angry Canadians with no teeth.
今晚是冰上曲棍球赛 你只能看到 没牙的暴躁加拿大佬

That sounds fun too. Thank you.
好像挺好玩的,谢谢

Okay.


Have you ever been with a woman?
你有跟女人在一起过吗?

What?
什么?

What is the matter with you?
你有毛病

There is no good time to ask that question.
不管什么时候问这个问题 都会被人骂

The station is Poughkeepsie. Poughkeepsie!
下一站是波放浦夕…

Ross?
罗斯?

Wake up!
醒醒

Ross? Ross! Ross!
罗斯…

I need more swordfish.
再拿点鱼来

- Can you get me more swordfish? - I don't speak English.
- 能不能再拿点鱼来? - 我不讲英文

You just did.
你刚讲的就是英文

I don't know what to tell you.
这下我哑口无官了

Fine.
好吧

Very funny.
很幽默

Let me out, please.
快放我出来

Come on, I'm cold!
里面好冷

And covered in marinara sauce!
而且全身都是酱汁

Let me out!
放我出去

You found that handle, did you?
找到把手啦?

- It's not funny. - Well, that's not true.
- 不好笑 - 怎么不好笑?

I'm a good person. And I'm a good chef.
我是个好人,也是佃好厨师

And I don't deserve to have marinara sauce all over me!
我不该被弄得全身都是酱汁

If you want me to quit this bad then...
若你们这么希望我辞职…

Hey. Chef Geller?
盖勒主厨

You know that speech you made?
还记得那天你讲的那段话吗?

I got a problem with it!
我有意见

- You do? - You bet I do!
- 是吗? - 没错

I just, uh, wasn't listening then, that's all.
只是我那时没专心听

If you want a problem, I'll give you a problem!
你想鸡蛋里挑骨头 就别怪我不客气了

What are you going to do? Fire me?
你想怎样?闲除我?

You bet I'll fire you! Get out of my kitchen!
那还用说,滚出我的厨房!

Get out!
滚!

All right.
这才像话

Anybody else got a problem?
还有谁有意见?

How about you, chuckles?
你没有意见?

You think this is funny now?
你现在还觉得好笑吗?

No.
不好笑

What if I dance covered in sauce? You think it's funny?
我全身沾满酱汁跳舞… 好不好笑?

No, it's really good.
不,你跳得很好

Take those salads to table four.
沙拉送去给四号桌的客人

And you, get the swordfish!
你去帮我拿鱼

And you!
还有你…

Get a haircut!
去剪头发

Last stop, Montreal. The stop is Montreal!
终点站蒙特娄…

What?
什么?

I bet myself that you had beautiful eyes.
我跟自己打赌 赌你有一对美目

Now that I see them, I win!
看来…我赢了

What?
什么?

We're at my stop. Would you like to have coffee?
我要在这站下车 你想不想喝杯咖啡?

Are we really in Montreal?
我们真的在蒙特娄吗?

Yes, we are.


So coffee?
想不想喝咖啡?

Coffee sounds great.
好主意

Wait.
等等

So you live in Montreal?
你住在蒙特娄?

No, but it's only a two-hour ferry ride to Nova Scotia.
不,我住新斯科细亚 坐渡轮两小时就到了

I should have thought about my wife and kids...
在我顶嘴之前

...before I talked back to Chef Geller.
真该想想家中妻小

Thanks.
谢了

It will be a lean Christmas at the Dragon house this year.
看来咱们龙府今年得过个 冷飕飕的圣诞节

Enough!
够了

Lean, lean, lean!
冷飕飕啊

Went to the store Sat on Santa's lap
我去店袒 坐在圣诞老公公大腿上

Asked him to bring my friends All kinds of crap
要他送堆礼物给我朋友

Said all you need is To write them a song
他说你只需要帮他们写首歌

Now you haven't heard it yet So don't try to sing along
这首歌你们没听过 别想跟着我唱

No, don't sing along
不要跟我唱

Monica, Monica
摩妮卡…

Have a happy Hanukkah
光明节快乐

Saw Santa Claus
我看到圣诞老公公

He said hello to Ross
他要我跟罗斯说哈罗

And please tell Joey
请告诉乔伊

Christmas will be snowy
圣诞节将瑞雪纷飞

And Rachel and Chandler
还有瑞秋和钱德

Happy holidays, everybody!
祝各位佳节快乐

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.