RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第十三集 S04E13 The One with Rachel

老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第十三集 S04E13 The One with Rachel's Crush / 瑞秋坠入情网

After seeing Kathy's play, Chandler becomes convinced she is cheating on him with her co-star. Rachel develops a crush on one of her customers. Monica becomes jealous when she realizes she is no longer the 'hostess'. 在看到凯茜的比赛,我开始相信她是与她合作的明星在他作弊。瑞秋发展了她的一个客户好感。莫妮卡变得嫉妒,当她意识到她不再是“女主人”。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay, she is the star of the play, and she is my girlfriend.
她是女主角,又是我的女朋友

I get to have sex with the star of the play.
我在跟女主角上床

- People can hear you. - I know.
别人都听见了 我知道

- Wow, she looks great, doesn't she? - Mm.
她很漂亮吧?

Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨

That is one good-looking man.
那个男的可真师

Is it just me, or can you actually see his abs through his overcoat?
是我眼花 还是他的腹肌真的露出来了?

So, you been doing this long?
你做这行很久了吗?

No. You're my first. Put the money on the table.
没有,你是第一个 把钱放在桌上

Oh, yeah.


Ooh, that's nice.
好舒服

Dude.
不会吧

Is that an expensive blouse? If you want it to be.
这件上衣很贵吗? 你说贵就贵

Here's your girlfriend's button.
你.马子的钮和

Oh, hey, Mon, do you still have, like, your old blouses and dresses from high school?
你高中的衣服裙子还在吗?

Yeah, I think I have some around here somewhere. Why?
应该还有几件,怎么了?

Well, it's just maternity clothes are so expensive.
孕妇装都好贵

Hey, Rach, I made a pile of your stuff on this side of your room.
瑞秋,那一堆是你的东西

- If you could just... - Ugh!
看你要不要…

- Throw your purses at it.
拿皮包扔它

Bloomingdale's eliminated my department.
布鲁明戴尔栽了我的部门

- Oh, my God. Are you out of a job? - No, they stuck me in Personal Shopping...
- 天哪,你失业了吗? - 没有,但我被塞到专人采购部

...which is just a huge step down.
当场矮了一大截

Personal Shopping, what is that?
专人采购部是什么?

Like where you walk around with snooty rich people...
陪有钱人逛街,

...and tell them what to buy?
帮他们挑衣服?

- Uh-huh. - That sounds great.
听起来好棒

Hey.


Um, excuse me, we switched apartments.
很抱歉,我们换房子了

You can't eat our food anymore. That gravy train has ended.
你不能再吃我们的 好康的没了

There's gravy?
有好康的?

If you have the big apartment, then deal with people coming over all the time.
房子大就得应付人来人往

That fridge has got to be stocked, okay? That's your apartment now.
冰箱要塞满东西 对面是你们的了

- What are you doing? - I think I left a doughnut up here.
你在干什么? 我留了个甜甜圈在这里

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

Oh, how was Kathy's play?
凯西的戏怎样?

Well, Kathy gets half-naked and simulates sex...
凯西半裸跟一个大师哥演床戏

...with a real good-looking guy.
凯西半裸跟一个大师哥演床戏

Yeah, it was like somebody wrote down my worst nightmare...
这就像有人把我的恶梦写成戏

...and then charged me $32 to see it.
还要我花三十二块去看

That's a good idea for a business.
这个点子有赚头

I'm totally screwed, okay? They're gonna be hot and heavy on-stage every night...
我毁了 他们会夜夜在台上打得火热

...and then they're gonna go to their cast parties, and he's gonna undermine me.
然复去参加剧组派对 他会设法中伤我

You know, he'll be like, "So where's your boyfriend? What's his name, Chester?"
像是〝你男朋友呢? 他叫什么?钱斯特吗?〞

And she'll go, "No, no, no. It's Chandler." He'll go, "Whatever. Ha-ha-ha."
她会说〝是钱德〞 他就说〝随便啦〞

That is a good trick.
这招不错

All right, look, look. What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办?

Chandler, look, they're actors. They're there to do a job.
他们是演员,那是工作

Just because they work together doesn't mean they'll get together.
假戏不一定就会真做

Just because it happened with Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins...
苏珊莎兰登和提姆罗宾斯的事

...doesn't mean it's gonna happen with them.
不一定适用于他们

Oh, oh. Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger.
亚历鲍德温和金贝辛格

- Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. - Yeah.
一汤姆克鲁斯和妮可基馒 一对

Okay, Mel Gibson and Clint Eastwood.
梅尔吉勃逊和克林伊斯威特

They're not a couple.
他们不是一对

Oh, okay, I get the game now.
喔…我听懂了

Okay, look, look. Let me ask you a question.
好,我问你…

When they were doing it on-stage, was it like really hot?
他们演床戏时很火练吗?

Huh. Oh, yeah.
强强滚

Well, okay, so then you're fine.
那就没问题了

Look, the rule is when two actors are actually doing it off-stage...
如果两个演员私底下在一起

...then all the sexual tension between them is gone.
他们之间的火花就会消失

Okay? So as long as it's hot on-stage, you got nothing to worry about.
只要台上很火热 你就不必担心

It's when the heat goes away, that's when you're in trouble.
热度不见了才麻烦

Really?
真的吗?

You guys have been to every play I've been in.
你们看过我演的每出戏

Have I ever had chemistry on-stage?
我有擦出过火花吗?

- No. - No.
没有 对吧

So, uh, man, are you gonna go see the play with me tonight?
你晚上要陪我去看戏吗?

You know what? I don't know how comfortable I am...
要我看你.马子跟别人有多火热

...going to see how hot the sex is between some guy and your girlfriend.
我觉得很尴尬

- Yeah, I know... - No, no, no, oh, I'm there.
我知道,但是… 不,我人在现场

- Hey. - Hey, Mon.
嘿 嘿,摩妮卡

- Want some pancakes? - You made pancakes?
要煎饼吗? 你做煎饼?

Yep. Grab a plate.
对,拿个盘子

No, no. Stay right there.
别过来

Getting closer.
越来越近了

Don't worry...
放心,

...we also have cereals, muffins, waffles...
也有谷月、松糕、松饼

...and jams, jellies and marmalades, which I'm fairly certain are the same thing.
和果酱、果肉酱和果皮酱 其实是同一种东西

Also we're watching the game here Saturday, if people want to come over.
星期六要看球赛,欢迎加入

- Oh, yeah. - Oh.
好耶

I was having people over for the game.
我正想找你们到对面看球

Oh, yeah? Who's playing?
是吗?谁跟谁比?

The players.
球员跟球员

Somebody seems to be missing being the hostess.
有人在怀念当女主人喔

Ha, ha. Please, it's a relief, is what it is, is what it is.
拜托!我不知道有多轻松

All right. Pheebs, stick out your plate.
好,菲比,盘子准备好

Oh.


Monica, I'm quitting.
摩妮卡,我要辞职

I just helped an 81 -year-old woman put on a thong, and she didn't even buy it.
我帮一个老女人塞上丁字裤 结果她也没买

I'm telling you, I'm quitting, that's it. I'm talking to my boss right now.
我要辞职 我现在就要跟老板说

Yes, I am. Yes, I am. Yes, I am.
我要 我要我要我要…

Okay, bye. Call me when you get this message.
好,听到留言请回电

Oh! Mr. Waltham? I, uh, really need to talk to you.
华森先生?我有事找你

In a moment, please. I'm in the middle of a task.
等一下,我忙得不可开交

And you have a customer.
你有顾客上门

- Hi. - Hi. I'm Joshua.
你好 你好,我是约书亚

Hi, I'm Rachel Green. What can I do for you, Joshua?
我是瑞秋葛林 有什么需要,约书亚?

Well, I need a new wardrobe. My wife... Well, my ex-wife...
我的衣服都要重买 我老婆…我的前妻…

Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢,我真遗′咸

Anyway, she burned all of my clothes.
她把我的衣服都烧了

So I got away with two things: This suit and what turned out to be a, uh, skirt. Heh.
我救回两件,这套西装 和一条裙子

Well, at least that's a great suit.
至少这套西装很好看

Yeah, it wasn't much fun dropping it off at the dry cleaners in the skirt.
但是穿裙子 拿这套去干洗店可不好玩

So I need everything down to underwear.
我连内衣裤都要,

So if you're willing, I'm, uh... I'm all yours.
如果你愿意 我整个人就交给你了

Okay.


Rachel, you needed to speak to me?
瑞秋,你有事找我?

No, no, that wasn't me.
没有,不是我

Well, we should get started. Let me show you my underwear.
走吧,我带你去看我的内衣…

The selection of underwear that we carry.
我们的内衣专柜

- Oh, I'm sorry. It's this way. - It's this way? Sorry.
对不起,是这边 这边?抱歉

Oh.


I'm right, right? There was, like, no chemistry between them.
对吧?他们一点感觉也没有

Before, they had heat. And now there's no heat.
之前的热度不见了

Now, you know what this means. Joey told us what this means.
你知道个中含意,乔伊说过

Let's not jump to any conclusions, all right?
先别急着下定论

There was some sexual chemistry between them.
还是有一点点火花

Oh, come on. It was like cousins having sex up there.
拜托,根本就像表兄妹在做爱

Here she comes. Don't say a word, okay? Just be cool. Don't be, you know, you.
她来了,什么都别说 冷静,别跟平常一样

- Hey, you guys. - Hey.
你们好 嘿

Oh, thank you so much for coming again.
谢谢你们又来了

- Did you like it tonight? - Absolutely.
你喜欢吗? 那当然

Mm.


Wasn't Nick funny when he couldn't get his match lit?
尼克点不着火柴时好好笑

Mm!


- It's a good play, isn't it? - Mm.
这是一出好戏吧?

I loved the play. Uh, yeah, you were great.
我很喜欢 你演得很棒,

And, uh, Nick, ditto.
尼克也是

Clearly, you're having sex with him.
你显然跟他有一腿

Okay.
好…

Clearly, I'm having sex with him?
我显然跟他有一腿?

Oh, come on. It was so obvious. There was no chemistry between you two.
太明显了,你们之问毫无火花

Okay, let me just get this straight.
让我搞清楚,

You're accusing me of cheating on you, and you're insulting my performance?
你先指责我不忠 又侮辱我的演技?

You know, I can see how this could happen.
这也难怪

You know, you're up there every night, naked, touching, kissing.
你们每晚都光着身体爱抚热吻

Acting. Chandler, this is my job.
那是演戏,这是我的工作

I'm playing a part in a play. How can you not trust me?
我是在演出 你怎么可以不信任我?

Well, you can understand, given how we started.
我们就是这样开始的

Oh, wow.


I can't believe you're throwing that in my face.
你居然拿这个来攻击我

Well, that is what happened, and I don't even see you denying this.
事实如此,你刚才也没否认

I'll tell you what, Chandler. Why don't you call me when you grow up?
够了,等你成熟了再跟我联络

Yeah, well, don't expect that to happen any time soon.
那你可有得等了

Oh, I have the best job in the entire world.
噢,我的工作最棒了

The most adorable guy came over today...
来了个最师的师哥

...and I got to dress him up all day.
我整天都在打扮他

Rachel has a new doll.
瑞秋有新的洋娃娃了

Oh, I wish he was a doll. Then I could get a Rachel doll and bump them together...
真希望他是 我会把他跟瑞秋娃娃凑在一起

...and make kissing noises.
让它们玩亲亲

Oh, and he's got the most beautiful name. I never realized. Joshua.
他的名字最好听了 我以前都不觉得,约书亚

Oh, Joshua.
约书…亚,

Joshua, Josh.
约书亚,约书…

Uh, hello?
哈罗?

Hi.


Ooh, what do I smell?
什么味道?

I don't know, but it smells good.
不晓得,好香

- Fresh cookies. Hot from the oven. - Ooh!
热腾腾的饼干,刚出炉的

- Please have some. - Oh, yo.
用 ,真好 请噢

I've just been fiddling around in here, making delicious treats for everyone.
我随便弄了一些好吃的

Wow. The new Playboy.
新的《花花公子》

Yeah, just something I picked up.
我随手买的

Cookies and porn? You're the best mom ever.
饼干和黄色书刊?好棒的妈妈

What? What?
什么啦?

Nothing, it's just something Joshua said about V-necks, but you had to be there.
约书亚对V字领有些看法 现场听才好玩

How does, uh, Jason look in a V-neck?
杰森穿V字领好看吗?

- It's Joshua. - Oh, whatever.
- 是约书亚 - 随便啦

Wait. Wait. This isn't takeout.
等等,那不是要拿走的

- Well, hate to eat and run. - No, wait, please don't go.
先走了 拜托别走

I've got porn for you too.
也有女生看的黄色杂志

Yeah, I don't need it.
我不需要

People are supposed to want to hang out here.
大家应该想要赖在这里的

Why? Honey, what is the big deal?
有什么关系?

I'm the hostess.
我是女主人

Not those guys. I'm always the hostess.
不是那些臭男生 我一直都是女主人

I mean, even when I was little, the girls brought their dollies to my tea party.
连小的时候 别的女生都会来参加我的茶会

I served the best air.
我泡的空气最好喝

Why did you make a whole big thing...
那你干嘛叫大家去大的地方?

...out of everyone has to hang out in the big apartment?
那你干嘛叫大家去大的地方?

Because they took our apartment. I wanted to punish them.
我想罚他们抢走我们的公寓

But I'm done now. They've suffered enough.
我罚完了,他们吃到苦头了

If you wanted to punish them, you should have just made them hang out here.
要罚他们应该逼他们来这里

That's true.
那倒是

All right, this place will be 10 times better than that place.
我一定会让这里比对面好十倍

Oh, are we gonna trash their place?
我们要捣毁对面吗?

Steps.
台阶

Slut.
贱人

You'll all be very happy to hear that Kathy is sleeping with that guy.
你们一定很乐于听到 凯西在跟那个人上床

- What? - So you were right?
什么? 你猜对了?

I confronted her, and she didn't deny it.
我当面问她,她没有否认

I don't live here.
我不住这里

- Chandler. - Chandler, what did she say?
钱德 她怎么说的?

Wait, are you sure?
等等,你确定吗?

Well, I may be drunk, but I know what she said.
我是醉了,但我听得懂她的话

So then I went over to Beefsteak Chewley's...
所以我跑去朱理牛排…

- Beefsteak Charlie's? - Yes.
查理牛排? 对

See, you and I have always been like:
我们一向都很…

Oops.


- Hey, do you need help with that? - No, I got it.
嘿,需要帮忙吗? 不用了

Oh, I just feel bad. I never vacuum.
真惭愧,我没吸过地板

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

So I was with Joshua for an hour today, and he has not asked me out.
我跟约书亚在一起一小时 他却没有约我

- It's so frustrating. - Why don't you ask him out?
真泄气 那你就约他嘛

Oh, yeah. Totally. That's such a turn-on.
没错,感觉会很辣

Really? It doesn't seem desperate?
是吗?不会很饥渴吗?

Ooh, that's the turn-on.
所以才辣

He just got a divorce, right? So he's probably really nervous around women.
他刚离婚 跟女人相处可能会紧张

You know? Maybe you just need to make the first move.
你就先主动嘛

- I've never asked a guy out before. - You've never asked a guy out?
我没约过男生 你没约过男生?

No, have you?
没有,你有吗?

Thousands of times. Ha, ha.
几千次了

That doesn't make me sound too good, does it?
这不是什么光荣的事,对吧?

I don't even know how I would go about it.
我连怎么开口都不会

Oh, what I do is, uh, I look a woman up and down and I say:
我会打量一个女人,然后说…

"Hey.


How you doing?"
〝你好吗?〞

Oh, please.
拜托

Hey.


How you doing?
你好吗?

You know what? I'm gonna do that.
好,

I'm gonna call him up and I'm gonna ask him out.
我现在就打给他 约他出来

- Yeah. - I can do that. Ask him out.
好 有什么难的,约就约

"How you doing?"
你好吗?

Hi, Joshua?
喂,约书亚吗?

It's Rachel Green, from Bloomingdale's.
我是布鲁明戴尔的瑞秋葛林

Yeah, um, I was just wondering if you, um...
对,我想问你…问你…

If you, um...


Left your wallet at the store today?
是不是掉了皮夹?

Oh, well, we found a wallet, and we...
我们捡到一个皮夹…

The license? Oh, that is a good idea.
看驾照?真是好主意

Uh, well, let's see. This license belongs to a, uh...
嗯,我看看 驾照是一位…

Uh, belongs to a Mr. Pheebs.
菲比…先生的

And, um, yeah.


So okay. So sorry to bother you at home. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye.
抱歉打扰你 明天见,再见

- You've done that a thousand times? - I've never done that.
你做过几千次? 没那么锉

Oh, God, I just got so nervous that he was gonna say no.
我好怕他会拒绝

Well, you gotta give him something he can't say no to, like, uh, Knicks tickets.
你得让他无法拒绝,像… 尼克队的球票

Invite the guy to a Knicks game. You're guaranteed he'll say yes.
找他去看尼克队的比赛 他一定会答应

- Really? You think that will work? - Absolutely, and if doesn't, can I go?
你觉得有用? 绝对的,否则我去行吗?

- What the heck is that? - What is that?
什么声音? 什么东西?

Did she call?
她有打来吗?

No. Sorry.
没有,抱歉

- Well, maybe I should call her. - No.
也许我应该打给她 不要

Forget her, man. You don't need her. Don't need that.
别理她了,你不必受气

He's right. What she did was unforgivable.
没错,她的行为很不可原谅

Well, yeah, but you know, what if I was wrong?
对,但要是我弄错了呢?

How might you be wrong?
你怎么会弄错?

Well, you know, what if she didn't actually sleep with the guy?
要是她没跟那个人上床呢?

Dude, tell me she actually told you this.
大哥,她有亲口证实吧?

She did not have to tell me. I saw the play and there was no heat.
她不必,我看了戏 他们毫无火花

- Back me up here, Ross. - That's all your basing this on?
罗斯,说句话 你就根据这个?

That's not backing me up.
这不是在帮我

You said, you know, with the off-stage and the heat...
你说私下如果有,

...and the on-stage and the heat... - Whoa, whoa.
台上就没有…

That was just a theory. There's a lot of theories that didn't pan out.
那只是个理论 很多理论都行不通

Lone gunman, communism, geometry.
孤枪侠、共产主义、几何学

Oh, my God.
天哪

"Would you like to go to a basketball game with..."
你要不要去看篮球?

"You know, it's funny, basketball, because I happen to have tickets to..."
篮球,真有意思 我正好有票…

No. Okay. Um...


"Who likes the Knicks?"
谁喜欢尼克队啊?

- What do you think? - Oh.
你觉得如何?

Well, as a single woman, who is available...
以一个没对象的单身女郎来说…

...I think you look great.
我觉得你很师

- Huh. Yeah? - Yup.
是吗? 没错

Oh, yeah, you look great.
没错,师呆了

Oh, yeah. Yeah, this looks great.
看起来真配

Um, so you like it?
你喜欢吗?

I do, I do. I love it. In fact, I think I'm gonna wear it home.
很喜欢 我决定直接穿回家

- Great. - Well, thank you so much for all your help.
太好了 谢谢你的帮忙

- Well, I guess, uh... I guess this is it. - Yeah.
那就这样罗 对

Thanks.
谢了,

Maybe I'll see you in the spring with the... For the bathing suits.
或许我春天 再来找你买泳衣

You don't want to do that now?
你不现在买吗?

Oh, that's okay.
不用了,

Anyway, hopefully I'll see you around sometime.
改天见

Basketball.
篮球

Sorry?
什么?

I, uh...
我…

I have two tickets to the Knicks game tonight if you're interested...
有两张今晚尼克队的球票

...just as a thank-you for this week.
好谢谢你这星期的惠顾

Wow. That would be great.
太好了 真的?

- Really? - Yeah, That would be fantastic.
对啊,太棒了

My nephew is crazy about the Knicks.
我外甥最迷尼克队了

This is fantastic. Thank you so much, Rachel.
太棒了,谢谢你,瑞秋

Good morning. Hi.
早安 你好

Oh.


- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

I just wanted to come over to say that I'm sorry.
我来说声对不起

You know, I acted like the biggest idiot in the world.
我真是最白痴的白痴

And I can completely understand why you were so upset.
我明白你为何那么生气

Oh, wow.


I really wish you'd called me.
你怎么不打来?

Yeah, I know. I wish I had too.
我知道,我也很后悔

But, you know, I think this is a good thing. You know?
不过我觉得这是好事

Because we've had our first fight, and now we can move on.
我们吵了第一次架 可以进展下去了

You know, I mean, I know for me, but...
至少我确定…

Nick's pants?
尼克的裤子?

Yeah.


Yeah. Well.
那好

I think our second fight is going to be a big one.
看来第二次有得吵了

- Okay, for next time, what do you say? - "I have an extra ticket."
- 好,下次要怎么说? - 我多一张票

"An extra ticket." Not "two tickets." I have and extra ticket.
是多一张票,不是两张票

So the first time you asked a guy out he turned you down?
你第一次约男生 却被拒绝?

He didn't turn me down. He's at the game, isn't he?
他没有拒绝,他正在看球

I got the date. I'm just not on it.
我约到他了,只是我没去

Okay, it's ready.
都弄好了

- Come on. - What's ready?
一来吧 一什么弄好了?

Just come.
来就对了

Oh, my God.
我的天哪

- Wow. - Monica, this is beautiful.
好漂亮喔

Oh, did you work for two days straight?
你整整忙了两天?

Pretty much.
差不多

So, what do you think of the floor?
这个地板好不好?

I don't know. Looks the same.
看起来一样

You used to have carpet.
以前是铺地毯

Oh, yeah.
对喔

So I made snacks.
我做了点,。

Please, just hang out, okay?
你们随便坐

I'm just gonna rest my eyes for just a little bit.
我要稍微眯一下

Mon, do you want us to come back later?
要我们持会再来吗?

Oh, no, no, no. Stay, stay, stay. Just keep talking.
不用,留下来,继续聊天

I'm always the hostess.
我一直都是女主人

- Hey. - How'd it go?
嘿 怎么样?

- So? - Well, she wasn't sleeping with him.
结果呢? 她之前没跟他上床

- Oh, good. - She is now.
太好了 现在有了

- What are you saying? - I'm saying that she is a devil woman.
什么意思? 意思是她很邪恶

You think you know a person...


...then they turn around and they sleep with Nick.
才一转身她就跑去跟尼克上床

Nick and his rock-hard pecs and his giant man-nipples.
尼克和他的大胸肌,大味味

I hate him. And I hate her.
我恨他,我也恨她

Well, I don't hate her. I love her. This is all my fault, really.
我不恨她,我爱她 都是我的错

- Oh. - How? How is it your fault?
怎么会是你的错?

Because, ugh, I should have called.
因为我应该打给她的

You know, if I'd just called her, she never would have gone out with Nick...
要是吵完我打给她 她就不会跟尼克约会

...and they wouldn't have ended up in bed together.
他们就不会上床

I threw her at his man-nipples.
我亲手把她送给他

Honey, this is not your fault.
错不在你

Just because you guys had a fight does not justify her sleeping with someone.
就算吵架,她也不该跟别人上床

Well, if she thought they were on a break...
除非她以为他们分手了

Rachel, one of your customers seems to have left his billfold. A Joshua Burgen.
瑞秋,你的客人掉了皮夹 约书亚柏根

- Really? - Will you call him?
- 真的吗?- 麻烦你通知他

Yes, I will. Absolutely.
好,没问题

Oh.


Hello, Rachel.
哈罗,瑞秋

Hi, Joshua.
嗨,约书亚

I left my wallet here on purpose.
我是故意留下皮夹的

Really?
真的?

Yes, I just wanted to see you again.
我想再见到你

Oh, I'm glad.
我好高兴

Rachel, I'd like to say something to you.
瑞秋,我有话要对你说

Yes?
什么话?

How you doing?
你好吗?

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.