Rachel organizes a leaving party for Emily so she can spend time with Joshua. Phoebe develops cravings for meat. 瑞秋将艾米丽的告别派对,所以她可以和约书亚一起度过的时光。菲比发展渴望肉。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
What is it?
怎么了?
Nothing. I can't find anything that I want to eat.
我不知道要吃什么
Everything makes me nauseous.
吃什么都会嗯心
I'm telling you, being pregnant is no piece of cake. Oh, cake.
怀孕有够难搞的…啊,蛋糕
No.
不行
- Aw, honey, I'm sorry. - God.
真可怜 天啊
Ooh, what is that smell? It's coming from the bathroom.
什么香味?是浴室传出来的
Wow, pregnancy does give you some weird cravings.
你倒是多了些怪癖
- Yeah. - It's me. It's Phoebe.
是我,菲比
Listen, there's something in here I want to eat. What?
这袒有我想吃的东西
What smells so good?
什么味道这么香?
Is it the shampoo? It's guava.
是新洗发精吗?番石榴香味
No.
不是
- Ugh. - Oh, wait, wait.
等一下
Is it my bologna sandwich?
是我的红肠三明治吗?
Yes, yes, yes.
对,没错
I can't believe it. The baby wants bologna. The baby wants me to eat meat.
宝宝居然想吃红肠 宝宝想吃肉,
- I can't eat meat. - Uh, wait, wait.
- 我不能吃肉 - 等一下
Maybe it's the pickle.
也许是腌黄瓜
What are you writing?
你在写什么?
Well, Joshua's coming in tomorrow...
约书亚明天要来
...and since I don't have the guts to ask him out...
既然我没胆约他
...I'm gonna sell him a coat and put this note in the pocket.
我决定卖他一件外套 再把纸条塞进口袋
- Oh, yeah? - Oh.
是吗?
"Joshua, give me a call sometime. Guys like you...
〝约书亚,有空打电话给我 你这样的人…
...never go out of style."
…永不退流行〞
What did you throw away?
你扔了哪些话?
- Hi, guys. - Hey, what have you guys been up to?
你们好 你们做了什么?
Oh, we went to see a collection of Victorian doorknobs at the Cooper-Hewitt museum.
我们去看维多利亚时期门把展
Without me?
没找我去?
My uncle dragged us there, but actually it turned out to be interesting.
是舅舅拖我们去的 结果很有意思
- Yeah. - They were so ornate and beautiful.
- 是啊 - 那些门把很华丽,
I mean, look at that.
你们看
I don't know how museums work in England...
我不知道英国的国情
...but here, you're not supposed to take stuff.
但这里不能).@手牵羊
I, uh... I got it from the gift shop.
这是礼品部的
They have really lax security there.
那里没什么防盗措施
It's a joke.
这是笑话
Bye.
Right, I've got to be off. I'll see you. Bye-bye, then.
我该走了,再见罗
Bye.
再见罗
Wow. Hey, you guys seem to be having a good time.
你们相处得很愉快
Oh, yeah, she is amazing, and she's so much fun.
对,她人很棒,而且很有趣
And you know what? When I'm with her, I'm fun.
跟她在一起时,我也很有趣
I even signed up for helicopter classes.
我甚至报名学开直升机
She's leaving in two days. I don't have to do it.
她过两天就走了,我不必真学
- Aw, two days? You must be bummed. - Yeah.
两天?你一定很失望
She's got to go back to London.
是啊,她非回去伦敦不可
But you know what? I've been prepared for this from the start.
不过我早就有心理准备
We both knew we had two weeks together and then that's it, you know?
我们都知道我们只有这2星期
Hey, that's what all my relationships are like.
我的每段恋情都是
Yes, but in Ross' case, they both know in two weeks that's it.
罗斯他们是〝双方〞都知道 只有2星期
Pheebs, hey.
菲比
- Hello, hello. - Yeah, I know. Yeah.
宝宝好啊 好啦
So the baby is totally craving meat.
宝宝想肉想疯了
This afternoon, I tried tricking it.
下午我想用素肉堡骗他…
I made it a soy burger so that maybe it'd think it was getting meat.
让他以为他吃到肉
You know? And I got nauseous.
结果就反胄了
Well, maybe that's because soy burgers suck.
也许是因为素肉堡粉难吃
Being pregnant is hard on your tummy.
怀孕真难吃东西
Hey, but at least you got that cool, pregnant-lady glow.
但你有一种孕妇的光彩
Oh, that's sweat. You throw up all morning, you'll have that glow too.
你要是吐一早上也会有光彩
- Okay. - Uh, here's that trench coat you wanted.
这是你要的风衣
Oh, great. Great.
太好了
- Wow, yeah, it's comfortable. - Yeah.
很舒服
Man, you could really flash somebody in this thing.
这可以用来装变态
Ha, ha. They don't want you to put your hands in the pockets...
不行,出了店门 才能把手放进口袋里
...until you are out of the store.
不行,出了店门 才能把手放进口袋里
Why not?
为什么?
Well, because...
因为…
...we get a lot of...
有很多人…
You know, they ruin it for everybody.
真是害群之马
I know.
是啊
You know, I wore that cashmere sweater on a date last night.
我昨晚穿那件 喀什米尔毛衣去约会
- Oh. - It was the first date since the divorce.
我离婚复第一次约会
Well, congratulations. So do you love her?
恭喜,你爱她吗?
No, no, no. She's nice, but, you know, it made me realize...
她还不错,不过我也发现
...I'm just not ready to be dating, you know?
我还没有心情约会
Huh.
Well, uh...
That's, uh... That's interesting.
真有意思
Hey, whoa, hey.
- What was that? - Oh, that's just an antitheft device.
那是什么? 只是防盗磁条
Then what's this?
那这是什么?
Well, you need that too, because obviously a thief could just tear this up.
那个也要,因为这个一撕就碎
Listen, we have to have a party tonight.
晚上有派对
We have to have one in five minutes, so everybody cancel your plans.
其实是5分钟后,有事快取消
- What? - Yeah, what's going on?
你在说什么? 怎么回事?
We have to have a surprise bon-voyage party for Emily.
我们要帮艾蜜莉办惊喜欢送会
But it's actually for Joshua.
其实是为了约书亚
Look, he said he's not ready to date.
他说他还没有心情约会
So I had to invite him to a party if I wanted to see him outside work.
我得找他参加派对 才能在工作之外见到他
And now I have created the perfect opportunity to seduce him.
现在我制造了一个 色诱他的完美机会
Well, as much as I'd like to meet Josh and warn him...
我很想当面警告约书亚
...Emily and I aren't gonna be here, all right?
但艾蜜莉和我不能参加
She's gonna come by first to say goodbye.
她会来说声再见
And then I've got a whole special evening planned. So sorry. No party.
然后我安排了整晚的节目 对不起,没戏唱了
Aw.
- Hello? - Surprise!
- 有人吗? - 惊喜!
Surprise!
惊喜! 惊喜!
No one's ever thrown me a surprise party before.
没有人替我办过惊喜派对
Well, it was all Ross' idea.
这都是罗斯的主意
You're so sweet.
你真好
And I'm so surprised.
我好惊喜喔
You really didn't know?
你真的没料到?
There's dancin'
Behind movie scenes
Why are you over here if Joshua's all the way over there?
约书亚在那边,你怎么在这边
Uh, because I'm trying to play hard-to-get.
我想假装很难上手
Oh, quick. He's looking over here. Say something funny.
快,说句好笑的话
- Like what? - Ha-ha-ha.
举个例?
What's so funny?
什么事这么好笑?
I said, "Like what?"
我说〝举个例〞
Now that's a thinker.
真深奥
Okay, you know what? This playing-hard-to-get thing is not working.
假装很难上手没用
Uh, hand me those cherries. Okay.
把樱桃给我,
Okay.
好…
- Hi. - Hey.
- Care for a cherry? - No, thanks.
要吃樱桃吗? 不要,谢谢
You know, I can tie one of these into a knot using just my tongue.
我可以用舌头把樱桃梗打结
You okay?
你还好吗?
You all right?
没事吧?
So we should probably get going soon.
我们得赶快走了
Oh, but the party's only just getting started.
但是派对才刚开始
Yeah, but we have to be at The Four Seasons for drinks in, oh, 15 minutes.
我们得在15分钟内 赶去四季赛厅喝酒
And then, uh, you know, then the Plaza for dinner.
然复去广场饭店吃晚饭
So why did you plan a party at the same time?
那你为什么还办派对?
No, no, no. Ha, ha.
不是的
Actually, American surprise parties are very short.
其实美国的惊喜派对都很短
It's usually, "Surprise!" Then, "Oh, my God, I'm so surprised. Goodbye."
通常都〝惊喜!〞 然后就〝我好惊喜喔!再见〞
Ross, I'm having such a great time.
但是我觉得好好玩
Your sister has just been telling me that you used to dressed up like old ladies...
你妹说你以前会扮成老太太
...and host make-believe tea parties.
举办假的茶会
Monica said that, did she?
摩妮卡说的是吧?
Oh, yeah. Then what are you going to put on top of that?
好赞,你接下来要放什么?
- A little salami. - Ooh, yeah. Yeah.
-点蒜味肉肠 赞
Then, um, what goes on top of the salami?
蒜味肉肠上面呢?
- Pastrami. - Oh, yeah.
燻牛肉 太赞了
You're a genius.
你真是天才
Can someone give me a hand with the zipper.
帮我扛一下拉链
Up.
往上拉
- You changed? - Yeah, I just needed my lucky dress.
你换衣服? 对,我需要我的幸运裙
- And "lucky" means "more cleavage"? - Does for me.
幸运是指露更多乳沟? 我觉得是
Oh, God, look at him. He's so cute.
你们看他多帅
I just want to go over there and grab him and kiss him.
真想一把捉过来亲下去
How could I kiss him without letting him know that I like him?
但是他不知道我喜欢他
Hey, I know how you can get him. Take off your bra.
有个办法 脱胸罩
What?
什么?
- There was a scene in Footloose... - Flashdance.
- 在《浑身是劲》里… - 是《闪舞》
- Yeah, yeah. Yeah, with that plumber girl? - She was a welder.
- 对…那个水电女工 - 是悍接工
Were you, like, in the movie?
你是有演吗?
Anyway, she takes off her bra under the shirt...
总之她在衣服底下脱掉胸罩
...and pulls it out the sleeve.
从袖子抽出来
Very sexy. And classy.
非常性威,而且有格调
Or if you wanna kiss him, um, you could use mistletoe.
不然你也可以用树寄生
It's not Christmas.
又不是圣诞节
- Or spin the bottle. - And he's not 11.
转瓶子 他不是小孩子
Thank you so much for this. It was really so thoughtful of you.
谢谢你们,你们真用心
You're leaving?
你们要走了?
- Yes, we have something we have to get to. - Uh, yeah, I think I'm gonna take off too.
对,我们还有事 我也要走了
No, you guys, you can't leave yet. You have to stay.
先别走,留下来
We've got the whole big thing planned.
我们准备了重头戏
What big thing?
什么重头戏?
So, Spin-The-Bottle works like this.
转瓶子的规则是,
I spin the bottle.
我转瓶子
Lands on Gunther, so I would have to kiss Gunther.
指向阿甘,我就要亲阿甘
All right.
就这样
Who wants to go first?
谁要先?
I'll go.
我先
Welcome to America.
欢迎来到美国
Oh.
All right.
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my gosh. Two in a row. You gotta use your tongues now.
天哪 连续两次!来个舌吻吧
All right.
再来
What are the odds? What are the odds?
太巧了
Okay, that's enough, you know. Ha, ha.
够了
Let's let someone else play.
让别人玩吧
Hey, if you didn't want to play, then why'd you come to the party?
你不想玩干嘛来?
Okay, my turn.
该我
Oh! Look at that.
是你!
Oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God. The baby just kicked.
天哪,宝宝踢了
It's okay, it's okay. If it kicked once, it'll kick again.
他会再踢的
All right, well, everybody just remember where they were sitting.
大家要记住冈j才的位置
It was a bug.
有虫
It doesn't matter how much I'm craving it.
不管我多想吃
You know why I'm never gonna eat meat? Because it's cold-blooded murder.
我绝不吃肉,那是冷血谋杀
Okay.
好
There's a Phoebe on my sandwich.
我的三明治上有菲比
Phoebe, what are you doing?
菲比,你干什么?
I can't help it.
我没办法
I need the meat. The baby needs the meat.
我要吃肉,宝宝要吃肉
You know how when you're dating someone...
跟别人交柱
...and you don't want to cheat on them unless it's with someone really hot?
要专一 除非第三者真的很辣
- Yeah, totally. - All right, okay.
那当然 这就对了
Well, this is the same kind of deal.
吃肉也一样,
If you're gonna do something wrong...
要错…
...do it right.
就要错得漂亮
Feel better?
威觉好多了吗?
Yeah, but at what cost?
对,但是代价呢?
Six more months, three meals a day?
三餐吃肉吃半年?
I'm gonna eat like, you know, millions of cows.
我会吃掉… 几百万头牛
Hey, what if I said I could even things out for you, meat-wise?
要是我帮你平衡过来呢? 什么?
- What? - Well, I eat a lot of meat, right?
我很会吃肉对吧? 对
- Yeah. - But suppose, until the baby's born...
要是在宝宝出生前,
...I laid off it.
我戒吃肉
No extra animals would die. You'd just be eating my animals.
就不会多死动物 你是在吃我的份
Joey, I can't believe you'd do that for me.
你居然愿意为我这么做
Absolutely. I could be a vegetarian.
当然愿意,我也可以吃素
There's no meat in beer, right?
啤酒里没有肉吧?
Okay, we can still make dinner if we skip the appetizers...
不吃开胄菜,.
...and ask for our check right away.
马上买单 还赶得上吃主菜
We can't go now. Looks like Rachel is going to put on a skit.
现在不能走,瑞秋要表演
Oh, my God. Have you lost your mind?
我的天哪,你疯了吗?
No, no, no. I am finally thinking clearly.
不,我终于想通了
My lucky dress wasn't working out too well for me.
我的幸运裙效果不佳
But for four years, this baby never missed.
但这一套整整4年都百发百中
Rachel, wait, I can't let...
瑞秋,我不能让你…
Actually, I kind of want to see what happens.
我也想看热闹
- Hey. - Hey.
Nice, uh, costume.
好棒的行头
Oh, yeah.
是啊,
Well, I wanted to give Emily a big American goodbye cheer.
我想给艾蜜莉 来佃美式的再见欢呼
So okay. Whoo!
Ready. Okay.
预备…起
- Give me an "E." - E.
一给我一个E 一E
- Give me an "M." - M.
一给我一个M 一M
- Give me an "I." - I.
给我个I I
- Give me an "L." - L.
给我个L L
- Give me a "Y." - Y.
给我个Y Y
What do you get?
加起来是什么?
Oh! Emily.
艾蜜莉!
Whoo! Emily.
艾蜜莉…
Okay. That's me as a cheerleader. Ta-da!
以上就是我的欢呼
- You all right? - I just loosened a tooth.
- 你还好吗? - 有颗牙齿松了
It's no big deal. I have a dentist, you know?
小意思,我有牙医
I'm gonna go put some ice on it. Excuse me.
我去冰敷,失陪
- What do I do now? What do I do now? - I think you're done.
怎么办? 你应该是毁了
Okay, time to take off the bra.
该脱胸罩了
Uh, that was really great.
刚才的表演很精彩
But I got to take off, actually.
但是我得走了
Take the bra off.
脱胸罩
All right, come on, let's go get your coat.
我陪你去拿外套
Okay.
Rachel's my girlfriend.
瑞秋是我的女朋友
So this was really fun.
今晚蛮开心的
Oh, yeah, it was real fun.
是啊,很开心
You know, this bra...
这件胸罩…
...is really bothering me.
实在很不舒服
You know, this used to be my bedroom.
这袒以前是我的房问
Yeah.
A lot of memories in here. Lot of memories.
有很多回忆,很多很多回忆
If these walls could talk, you know what they'd say?
要是墙壁会说话,它们会说
"Want to hear some memories?"
〝想听听往事吗?〞
Need a...? Need a little hand there?
你需要帮忙吗?
Oh, no, no, no. No, I got this all under control.
不用,没问题
You really don't seem like you do.
可是看起来不像
God. Forget it! Oh, this is...
算了啦!真是…
This is not how this was supposed to happen.
事情不该是这样的
What was supposed to happen?
不然应该怎样?
Can you not look at me when I say this?
你能不能不要看我?
I thought that if I could get you here...
我以为要是能把你找来
...I could seduce you.
我就可以引诱你
Uh, I don't wear suits to work...
我上班不穿西装
...and I bought six of them from you.
却跟你买了六套
Well, I'm sorry. I thought you needed them.
抱歉喔,我以为你有需要
My point is, I kept coming back because I wanted to see you.
我一直去找你,因为我想见你
- Why? - Because I like you.
为什么? 因为我喜欢你
You like me?
你喜欢我?
Yeah.
是啊,
I mean, you're beautiful and smart and sophisticated.
你漂亮、聪明又成熟
A lot of this isn't, you know, based on tonight.
这些印象不是来自今晚
But you like me?
但是你喜欢我?
Oh, my God. I can't believe this. All this time, I liked you and you liked me.
这段日子以来 我们竟然一直互相喜欢
Oh!
- But... - No don't say "but."
- 但是… - 不要说〝但是〞
"But" is never good. Let's leave it at "I like you and you like me."
〝但是〞都没好事 停在〝我们互相喜欢〞就好
Okay, uh...
好,
- However... - No, that's a fancy "but."
- 然而… - 那是好听的〝但是〞
My marriage, like, just ended.
我刚结束我的婚姻
And I'm really not ready to get into anything yet.
我还没心情跟别人交柱
But...
但是…?
I'm sorry. I just need a little time.
对不起,我需要一点时问
Okay.
Oh, there you are. I was looking for you before.
你在这里,我在找你
Joshua's gone, so you and Emily are free to go.
约书亚走了 你和艾蜜莉可以走了
It's okay.
无所谓
She's still in there enjoying her fake party.
她还在里面享受这场假派对
And, uh, it's too late to do any of the stuff I had planned, so...
现在要做什么也来不及了
Ross.
I'm sorry. I completely ruined your evening.
抱歉,我毁了你美好的夜晚
Ahem. Yeah.
是啊
Well, if it makes you feel any better, I made a fool of myself.
我出了个大丑 你有没有高兴一点?
Helps a little.
有一点
Is there a room on that step for a pathetic loser?
有地方让悲惨的卒仔坐吗?
Yeah, have a seat.
坐吧
I'm so sorry.
对不起
It's okay.
没关系
I mean, it was just a two-week thing anyway.
反正只是一段2星期的恋情
I just didn't want it to end this way, you know.
我只是不想这样结束
Or maybe you didn't want it to end?
也许你不想结束呢?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You seem to really like her.
你似乎真的很喜欢她
Yeah, I really do.
没错
Yeah, but what am I gonna do?
但我能怎么办?
We both agreed it was gonna be a two-week thing.
我们说好只在一起2星期
You know? No commitment.
不要有承诺
Ross?
罗斯
That girl just spent the entire evening talking to your friends...
那个女孩整晚都跟你的朋友
...asking to hear stories about you...
吵着要听你的事
...looking through Monica's photo albums.
还拿摩妮卡的相簿来看
I mean, you don't do that if you're just in it for two weeks.
只想在一起2周才不会这么做
You think?
是吗?
You've got, like, 14 hours until she has to be at the airport.
她还有14个小时才要去机场
And you're sitting here in a hallway...
你却坐在走廊上
...with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip.
陪一个28岁 嘴肿起来的啦啦队长
- Hey, you're right. - Yeah.
你说得对
Thanks.
谢了
What photo album was it?
哪一本相簿?
I don't know. It was you and a bunch of albino kids.
你跟一堆白子小孩的合照
Oh, my God. Those weren't albino kids.
他们不是白子
That was computer camp. Rach.
那是电脑夏令营啦
- Hey. - Hey.
- You're a pathetic loser, right? - Oh, yeah.
你是悲惨的卒仔吧? 就是我
Sit.
Hi.
Oh, my God. Joshua.
天哪,约书亚
Look.
其实…
All those things I said about not being ready...
我刚才说我没。。情…
- They're not true? - No, they're all true.
- 不是真的? - 不,都是真的
Oh.
But...
但是…
Oh.
Oh, I love that "but."
我喜欢这个〝但是〞
Um, do you want to go inside and get some coffee?
要不要进去喝杯咖啡?
- Yeah. - Okay.
好
Every time.
百发百中
- Ooh, what do you got there? - Pastrami.
你放什么? 燻牛肉
Yeah.
赞
- Hey, you know what goes good with that? - Mm-hm. Corned beef.
你知道什么跟它最配? 腌牛肉
Ooh, I was going to say bologna. But that's better.
我想说红肠,但腌牛肉更棒
- How about a little of that smoked turkey? - Okay.
要不要放点燻火鸡肉? 好
Oh, Mama.
妈呀
- When is the baby due? - Six months.
宝宝什么时候生? 半年后
Hey, now, if a cow should die of natural causes...
自然死亡的牛可以吃吧?
...I could have one of those, right?
自然死亡的牛可以吃吧?
Not if I get there first.
我会先下手