RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第十七集 S04E17 The One with the Free Porn / 免费成人电影

老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第十七集 S04E17 The One with the Free Porn / 免费成人电影

Chandler and Joey discover that they're getting a free porn channel on their TV. Ross tells Emily he loves her just as she leaves for London. Phoebe gets a shock when she visits her Ob/Gyn. 钱德和乔伊发现他们得到免费色情频道电视。罗斯告诉艾米丽他爱她,就像她离开伦敦。菲比大吃一惊当她访问她的妇科医生。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Oh, man.
天哪

- What is that? - Treeger's snaking the shower drain.
谁啊? 崔格在通排水管

What in the name of hell?
这是什么东西?

Maybe he found your flip-flop.
可能是你的夹脚拖鞋

- Hey. - Whoa.


Is this porn?
这是A片吗?

What did I do? I must have hit something on the remote.
我一定是按到什么了

Do we pay for this?
我们有付钱吗?

No, we didn't even pay our cable bill.
我们连第四台都没给钱

Maybe this is how they punish us.
也许这是处罚方式

Maybe we shouldn't pay our phone bill. Free phone sex.
也许我们应该欠电话费 免费色情电话

Maybe we shouldn't pay our gas bill.
也许我们应该欠瓦斯费

Whoa, hey, that lady's all kinds of naked.
那位小姐没穿衣服喔

Yeah, Joey just pressed something on the remote and it just came on.
乔伊不知道按了什么 它就冒出来了

It happened to me once. I was flipping through the channels and, bam.
我有一次也按到过

- It was like finding money. - Finding money with naked people on it.
跟检到钱一样爽 印有春宫图的钱

Then I made the mistake of turning off the TV.
但后来我把电视关掉

I never got it back again.
就再也找不到了

And I'm sad.
我好伤心

Why would he turn off the TV?
他干嘛关电视?

All right, you know what? Do we really have to watch this while we eat?
吃饭一定要看这个吗?

No, no, no.
不要… 不要…

We don't know what could make this go away.
我们不知道它怎样会消失

Yeah, so no one touches the remote, and no one touches the TV.
所以不准碰遥控器 也不准趣电视

And no one touches the air around the TV.
连电视周围的空气都不能扰动

Imagine a protective porn bubble, if you will.
就像有一个A片保护罩

- I'm at least going to mute it. - No, no, no.
起码也要静音 不要…

- We still have porn. - Yeah.
A片还在 还好

- Hi. - Hey.


Honey, what are you doing?
你干什么?

- That's too heavy. Give it here. - Yeah.
那个很重耶,给我

Oh, God.
天哪

Okay.
好了

Ugh.


I'm getting too pregnant for this... Lugging around a stupid massage table.
我实在不能再扛着按摩桌跑了

I have to find a job where I carry a smaller table.
我得找个桌子小点的工作

Or a job where you don't have to carry a table.
或是不需要桌子的工作

You mean, like a doctor?
像医生吗?

Pheebs, you're blocking the porn. Look out.
菲比,你档到A片了啦

Oh!


Oh, my.
天啊

Oh, that reminds me. I have to see my ob-gyn today.
这让我想到今天要做产检

- Hi. - Hi.


So, uh, Emily just went to the airport.
艾蜜莉去机场了

Aw. Why didn't you take her?
你怎么不送她去?

Ehh, her uncle had planned on doing it.
她舅舅本来就打算送她

And you know, we said our goodbyes this morning, so...
我们今天早上道别了

You must feel horrible. Hey, the guys have free porn.
你一定很难受 隔壁有免费的A片

No.


Hey, cheer up. You're gonna see her again, right?
高兴一点,你们会再见面吧?

Well, that's the thing. I don't know.
我就是不知道

I mean, whenever I brought it up with her, she said:
我每次提起她就说

"This is so fantastic. Why do we have to talk about the future?
〝这样就很棒了 何必谈到未来?

- Let's enjoy..." - Don't do the accent.
- 我们就…〞 - 别学英国腔,我很受不了

You've got to see her again.
你非再见她不可

Why do you care?
你干嘛在意?

Because.
因为

You could get to live out my fantasy.
你可以实现我的幻想

You've had fantasies about Emily?
你对艾蜜莉有幻想?

No. You know, the fantasy.
不是,就是那个幻想嘛

Meet someone from a strange land...
认识异乡人

...fall madly in love and spend the rest of your lives together.
疯狂坠入爱河,共度一生

Is that why, in junior high...
所以你高中时

...you were the only one who hung out with that Ukrainian kid?
老跟那个乌克兰男生混?

Yeah, that, but plus his mom used to put sour cream on everything.
对 另外他妈妈煮菜都会加酸奶油

Do you love her?
你爱她吗?

We said it was only gonna be two weeks, you know?
我们说好只在一起2星期

You love her.
你爱她

What is love, really?
什么是爱?

I knew you loved her.
我就知道你爱她

You need to go to the airport and tell her.
你得去机场告诉她

You're probably gonna catch her just as she's about to go to the gate.
你应该会在登机门追上她

You're gonna call out her name and yell, "I love you."
你会叫她的名字大喊 〝我爱你〞

She's gonna say, "I love you too."
她会说〝我也爱你〞

Then you guys are gonna have the most amazing kiss.
然后你们会有最深情的一吻

Everyone at the gate will applaud.
登机门前掌声如雷

I am a good kisser.
我是很会接吻

Then you two can sneak into the cockpit.
然后你们可以溜进驾.驶舱

Things will start to heat up.
气气开始变得火热

And then a stewardess comes in...
然后一个空姐进来…

I've been watching too much porn.
我看太多A片了

- Is that the heartbeat? - That's it.
那是心跳吗? 没错

Oh, my God.
天哪

Oh, wow. This is so cool.
太酷了

Have we talked about the possibility of multiple births?
我们谈过多胞胎的可能吗?

Why don't we just take care of this one?
先搞定这一胎

And should I get pregnant again, I'll hold onto your card, okay?
要是再怀孕,我有你的名片

No, I'm getting three separate heartbeats.
不是,我听到三个心跳音

Three? You guys were worried I wouldn't even have one.
三个?你们还担心我怀不成

- Doctors are wrong all the time. - Well...
医生经常犯错

Well, so are you sure that there are three?
你确定有三个?

Definitely. Oh, my God.
绝对的 天哪…

- Oh, my God. Oh, my God. - Ha, ha.
天哪…天哪!

So in a few months...
再过几个月

...I'm gonna have three full-grown babies just walking around inside me?
我体内会有三个宝宝逛大街?

Oh, oh. And it's gonna be like one of those log rides...
他们出生时会跟连发炮一样

...when they just come shooting out.
他们出生时会跟连发炮一样

Giving birth to three babies is not that different than giving birth to one.
其实生三个跟生一个一样

What do you know?
你懂什么?

- Phoebe. - Oh! Hi.
菲比

So how'd it go at the doctor's?
产检结果怎样?

Oh, well, okay. Hey.
是这样…

You know how, when you're, um, walking down the street...
当你走在街上

...and you see three people in a row.
看到三个人走成一列

And you say "Oh, that's nice."
你不是会说〝真好〞?

- Yes. - Okay.
没错 好

Yeah, well, good news. You're gonna have three babies. Aah!
好消息,你们有三个宝宝

- Three babies? - Uh-huh.
三个宝宝?

Oh, oh!


I've finally got my band.
我总算可以组团了

We're gonna have a big family! I always wanted a big family!
我们会是个大家庭 我一直想要大家庭

Oh, God. I'm so glad you guys are happy. I was so afraid you we're gonna be freaked.
你们高兴就好 我还怕你们会捉狂

- Oh. - Why would we be freaked?
为什么要捉狂?

No, because maybe it's harder to raise them and the added expense. Ugh!
因为三个养起来更累也更花钱

- Oh. - Right.
也对

No, back to happy. Back to happy!
继续高兴,继续高兴 不

No, no, no. It's gonna be fine...
没问题的,

...because, um...
因为…

Because I teach Home Ec.
因为… 我教家政 不

And I can have 30 kids making baby clothes all year long.
我可以叫三十个学生 一整年都做婴儿服

You know, it'll be like my very own little sweatshop.
就像我专属的廉价童工厂

You know, I've been thinking...
自从你说是三胞胎,我就在想

...ever since you said that we're gonna have triplets.
自从你说是三胞胎,我就在想

The best thing for me to do is drop out of college and get a job.
我最好休学去找一份工作

- Frank. - No, you can't quit college. No.
不,法兰克 你不能放弃学业

You're in college? Really?
你在念书?

- Yeah, refrigerator college. - Yeah.
冷冻库专校

Yeah, you know, when we found out we were gonna have a baby...
当我们靥现有了孩子

...I figured, you know, I should have, like, a career, you know?
我想说我应该有份事业

- And I love refrigerators. - Yeah.
而且我很喜欢冷冻库

You can't give up on your dream. Ugh.
你不能放弃你的梦想

No, it's okay. We're gonna have three kids.
没关系,我们将有三个孩子

And that's a different kind of dream.
那是个不一样的梦

Three kids and no money.
三个孩子,一贫如洗

This is the boarding call for Flight 009.
搭乘0 09班机的旅客请登机

Emily.
艾蜜莉

Oh, my God. What are you doing here?
天哪,你怎么来了?

I just... I had to see you one more time before you took off.
我得在你走之前再见你一面

You are so sweet.
你真好

That's a big candy bar.
好大的三角巧克力

I had the most amazing time with you.
我跟你在起过得好闻心

Me too.
我也是

This is the final boarding call for Flight 009.
0 09班机起飞前最复广播

Well, that's me.
那是我的班机

Here, have this.
给你,

I'm only allowed one piece of carry-on anyway.
只能有一件登机行李

Wait, uh...
等一下

Listen, I have to tell you something.
我有事要告诉你

I've been thinking.
我一直在想…

I'm just going to come out and say it, okay? Uh...
我就直说了

I think...
我觉得…

...I love you.
我爱你

Oh.


Thank you.
谢谢

It's no problem.
不客气

What is that song that has been in my head all day?
这到底是什么歌?

It's the theme from Good Will Humping.
《蜜桃捕手》的主题曲

You know who doesn't even like dirty movies?
你们知道有谁不喜欢A片?

- My new boyfriend Joshua. - Yeah, right.
- 我的新男朋友约书亚 - 是啊

No, he told me he prefers to leave certain things to the imagination.
他说他喜欢保留一点想像空问

Oh, oh, yeah. Did he also say that he thought some of the dialogue was corny?
他有没有说那些对白很低俗

And that he actually found it funny, not sexy?
他觉得是可笑,不是性感?

Yes.
没错

Yeah, he likes porn.
他喜欢A片

Where you going?
你去哪里?

I'm gonna find out if he really thinks supermodels are too skinny.
去看他是不是真的觉得 超级名模都太瘦

- Hey, Pheebs. - Hi.


- Hi. Hey. - How'd it go with Frank and Alice?
他们反应如何?

Frank has to quit college...
法兰克得休学

...because his super-fertile sister is having three babies. Ugh.
因为很能生的姊姊一次怀三胎

I need to make a lot of money really fast.
我得赚快钱

And I had an idea that I wanted to talk to you about...
我想跟你谈一个想法

...because you work for a big company. Okay.
因为你在大公司上班

Insider trading.
内线交易

What information is there that you can give me?
你有什么内慕可以给我?

Well, actually, they don't really talk to us about that stuff.
大头不会跟我们讲这些

I can get you some free White-Out, though.
但我可以帮你A立可白

Huh! Did you do what I said? Did you tell her?
你有照我说的告诉她吗?

- I did. - And what did she say?
- 有 - 她怎么说?

"Thank you."
〝谢谢〞

You're totally welcome. What'd she say?
不客气,她说什么?

She said, "Thank you."
她说〝谢谢〞

I said, "I love you."
我说〝我爱你〞

And she said, "Thank you."
她说〝谢谢〞

Oh, wait. Did you say you love her?
不对啊 你说你爱她?

Yeah, what were you trying to get her to do?
你想骗她做什么?

What do I do now?
现在怎么办?

You play hard-to-get.
你假装很难钓

She already lives in London.
她已经住在伦敦了

So you go to Tokyo.
你搬去东京

All right, look, forget it.
别想了

Okay, forget it. You told her you love her. It's over.
别想了 你说你爱她,没戏唱了

It is not over. You're over.
谁说的,你才没戏唱

What?
什么?

You know.
你懂我的意思

Okay.
好…

Good one.
说得好

It's not over because she's gonna call you and tell you she loves you.
事情还没完 她会打来说她爱你

The reason why she couldn't is because her feelings were so strong that it scared her.
她的成觉强烈到今她害怕

Now, you go home and you wait for her call.
快回去等电话

She could be calling you from the plane. Come on, go.
她可能会从飞机上打 快去 好

Okay, okay. But if she doesn't call, it is definitely over.
要是她没打来,那就是结束了

No, wait, wait. Unless, eventually, I call her, you know, to see what's going on...
除非最复我打给她探探口风

...and she says she'll call me back, but then she doesn't.
她说她会再打给我,结果没打

Then it's over.
那就真的结束了

Way to be strong, man.
真够力

- Hi. - Hey.


Listen, can we watch cartoons on your television?
我们可以在这里看卡通吗?

We need a porn break.
我们需要休,皂一下

We spent the last two hours watching In and Out and In Again.
我们看了2小时的 《杀进杀出又杀进》

Well, so why don't you just turn it off?
为什么不关掉算了?

Because then we'd be the guys who turned off free porn.
那我们会变成关掉A片的白痴

Oh, good, you're here.
太好了,你们都在

Hey.


What you got there?
你手上拿什么?

Oh, this? Well, I'm glad you asked.
这个?问得好

Now, don't you hate it when you have to cut a tin can...
用普通刀子切锡罐 不是很难切吗?

...with an ordinary steak knife?
用普通刀子切锡罐 不是很难切吗?

Ha.


Now, I know what you're thinking.
我知道你们在想什么

Pregnant woman slays four?
〝孕妇发狂砍杀四人“?

They didn't make you pay for those knives, did they?
你没买下这些刀子吧?

- No. - Are you sure?
- 没有 - 你确定?

No.
没有

You're not gonna make enough money to help Frank and Alice by selling knives.
卖刀赚不了多少钱的

No, no. I know that.
我知道

But I just need to make enough money for the second part of my plan.
我只需要复续计划的本钱

- What's the second part of your plan? - My Saturn dealership.
后续计划是什么? 经销废弃物处理设备

Hello?


Ross?
罗斯

Emily. Hi.
艾蜜莉

Uh, how was your flight?
旅途还顺利吗?

It was dreadful.
很惨

Uh, I felt terrible about how I acted when you said those wonderful things.
真抱歉你对我告白 我的反应却那么差劲

No, no, that's all right. Um...
没关系,

I'm just glad you called.
我很高兴你打来

Ross, um, there's something that I've got to tell you.
罗斯,我有事要告诉你

There's someone else.
我有男朋友了

Does that mean the same thing in England as it does in America?
这句话在英国的意思 跟在美国一样吗?

She doesn't know which one of us she wants.
她不知道她想要谁

Me or this "Colin" guy.
我还是那个柯林

This isn't how it was supposed to go. I mean, there can't be another guy.
原本明明很完美 现在都乱了,怎么会有第三者

Well...


Of course there's another guy.
当然有第三者,

Heh. This is even more perfect.
这样更完美

Now you have to prove your love.
现在你得证明你的爱

I'm not proving anything, okay? I'm done listening to you.
我什么也不证明 我不会再听你的了

If I hadn't let you talk me into going to the airport in the first place...
要不是被你说服跑去机场

...I wouldn't have put my fist through the wall.
我也不会搞到去槌墙

You put your fist through the wall?
你槌墙?

No, I missed and hit the door.
结果没打中打到门

But it opened really hard.
不过门弹得很用力

- You have to go to London. - What?
你得去伦敦 什么?

Yep. You have to go fight for her.
你得去争取她

Oh, yeah, sure. That makes sense.
对,有道理

Because you already told her you loved her, and she didn't say it back.
你说你爱她,她没有回应

Then she called you and told you there was another guy.
然后她打来说有男朋友

So yeah. Go to London. That will scare her.
去伦敦吧,她会被吓死

When Rachel was with Paolo, what did you do?
瑞秋跟保罗在一起时 你做了什么?

I made fun of his accent.
我嘲笑他的口音

You sat back and let him have her. You didn't fight at all. Am I right?
你让他轻松得手 你完全没争取,没错吧?

You want the same thing to happen with Emily?
你想让艾蜜莉也被抢走?

- No. - All right, then.
- 不想 - 好,

Go fight for her. Go to London.
那就去争取她 飞去伦敦

I mean, that could be you and Emily.
你和艾蜜莉也可以那样

That, but nicer.
比他们唯美

Just go to London.
飞去伦敦

- Really? - Come on.
- 真的? - 快点,

Surprise her. Show up at her doorstep. Don't let her go without a fight.
到她家门口,给她惊喜 别把她拱手让人

- All right. All right. I'm going to do it. - All right.
好,就这么决定

I'm gonna go to London, and I am gonna fight for her.
我要去伦敦争取她

Okay. Good luck.
好,加油

Ross, Ross. If you're going to the airport...
罗斯,你到了机场

...can you pick me up another one of those Toblerone bars?
能不能帮我买特大三角巧克力

Oh, oh, I did it. I did it. I figured out a way to make money.
我想到了! 我想到赚钱的路子了

I'm gonna open up my own massage place and Frank's gonna help me.
我要闻按摩院 找法兰克帮忙

And we can work it around his schedule, so he doesn't have to quit school.
配合他的时问 他就不必休学

La-la-la.


That sounds great. But how can you afford it?
好主意,但你哪来的钱?

We were walking down the street...
我们走在路上

...and we saw that van you used for catering.
看见你们办外烩的小巴

- And we realized... - I'm telling it. I'm telling it.
就想到… 我要说啦

Okay, you know how people need transportation...
人们需要交通工具

...but they also need massages to relax?
也需要按摩放松

So I just figured we could combine the two. Okay, I give the massages and Frank drives.
我们可以结合两者 我按摩,法兰克开车

I can fix up the van, bolt the table in the back and you know what I've got?
我可以在小巴里装个桌子 结果就是什么?

A place that no one will ever get out of alive?
有进无出的死亡小巴?

No, think about it. It's a taxi that people take when they need to relax.
不是,你们想嘛 就是给想放松的人搭的计程车

It's a Relaxi-Taxi.
叫做轻松任你行

The name was my favorite part.
我最想讲的就是名字

- Well, I came up with it. - You did not!
是我想出来的 你乱讲

Oh!


No. You came up with Relaxi-Cab. That's not good.
你想的是轻松之行 点也不好

- Hello? - Hey.


Oh, my God. Ross, are you in England? Was Emily surprised?
天哪!你在英国吗? 艾蜜莉惊喜吗?

No, because she hasn't come home yet.
不,因为她还没回家

And she hasn't been home all night.
她整晚都没回家

She's obviously staying with that other guy.
显然是跟另一个人在一起

And I'm the stupid moron who spent the whole night outside her apartment.
我则是在这里守夜的白痴

All right, when is the next flight out?
下班飞机是几点?

About four hours.
大约4小时复

Okay, just stay there a couple more hours. If she doesn't show up, come home.
再等一下 如果她还不出现就回来

Hey, tell him about Relaxi-Taxi.
告诉他轻松任你行的事

And ask him if he thinks that is better than Relaxi-Cab.
问他是不是比轻松之行好

It's not Relaxi-Cab. It's Relaxi-Cab. Like Taxi-Cab.
不是轻松之行,是轻松车行 枕像计程车行

Ooh, that is better.
这个比较好

Are we in London?
这里是伦敦吗?

Why are you doing here? You can't be here.
你怎么在这袒?你不能在这袒

I've come to talk to Ross.
我有话要对罗斯说

What?
怎么了?

Nothing. No, nothing.
没事

I was gonna call him...
我本来想打给他

Oh, you came to tell him you love him. I knew it!
你来说你爱他, 我就知道

I was right! I'm right, right?
我是对的!我是对的吧?

I'd really rather talk to him.
我只想跟他谈

I've been to his apartment and he's not there.
我去过他家,他不在

And I need to talk to him.
我得跟他谈谈

So do you have any idea where he is?
你们知道他在哪里吗?

Ross, are you there?
罗斯,你在吗?

Ross, I don't know if you can hear this, but I'm gonna talk anyway.
我不晓得你听不听得见 不过我就说了

I'm in the States with your sister and your friends.
我在美国 跟你的妹妹和朋友在一起

And it's all over with Colin.
我跟柯林分手了

I came here to tell you that and to tell you...
我来告诉你这件事,还有…

Yes, Joey, you can have all the chocolate you want. Just take it.
乔伊,你想要巧克力就拿吧

I came here to tell you that I love you.
我来告诉你…我爱你

I love you too.
我也爱你

I'm gonna call you right now from the phone booth.
我现在就打公共电话给你

You can't hear me.
你听不见

I wish I could know if you'd heard any of that.
真想知道你听不听得见

I suppose I've either told you that I love you or given my neighbors a good laugh.
我不是刚告白完 就是给了邻居笑柄

Mrs. Newman, if you're listening, bugger off. This is none of your business.
纽曼太太,如果你在听 滚开,不关你的事

Suppose there's not much chance you did hear that.
你八成听不见

And there's the call waiting...
而且有电话进来了

...so I should go.
我得挂了…

Oh, well.
就这样

Hello?


Hi.


Ross, I love you.
罗斯,我爱你

Oh.


Thank you.
谢谢

- Hey. - Hey.


I was just at the bank and there was this really hot teller.
我刚才去银行 有个很辣的行员

And she didn't ask me to go do it with her in the vault.
她没有找我去金库嘿咻

Same kind of thing happened to me.
我也是

Woman pizza delivery guy comes over...
彼萨外送小妹来

...gives me the pizza, takes the money and leaves.
放下披萨收了钱就走了

What, no "Nice apartment, bet the bedrooms are huge"?
没说〝你家好漂亮 卧房一定很大吧?〞

No, nothing.
完全没有

You know what? We have to turn off the porn.
你知道吗?我们得把A片关掉

I think you're right.
你说得对

All right, ready?
准备好了吗?

- One. - Two.
- 一, - 二,

- Three. - Three.


That's kind of nice.
蛮好的

- Yeah, that's kind of a relief. - Yeah.
有种解脱成 对

- You want to see if we still have it? - Yeah.
想不想看它还在不在? 想

Free porn! We have free porn!
免费A片! 我们有免费A片!

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.