RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第二十一集 S04E21 The One with the Invitation / 邀请

老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第二十一集 S04E21 The One with the Invitation / 邀请

As Ross and Emily send out wedding invitations, he and Rachel each look back on their relationship together. 罗斯和艾米丽发喜帖,他和瑞秋都回头看他们在一起。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

It seems like all of a sudden, so much is happening.
好像突然问发生了好多事

I know. Ross is getting married.
就是啊,罗斯要结婚

Phoebe's making people.
菲比在…做人

- Everybody's doing stuff. - We just sit here.
大家都在忙 只有我们坐在这里

If I died, the only way people would know I was here...
要是我死了 大家只会从这张椅子的屁股印 知道我存在过

...would be by the ass print on this chair.
要是我死了 大家只会从这张椅子的屁股印 知道我存在过

Look, we have to do something. Okay? Something huge.
我们得有所作为 做一件大事

We could climb Mount Everest.
我们可以去爬圣母峰

No, no. Not something stupid. Something huge.
不…不是蠢事,是大事

No, no, no. I saw an ad for this video.
不…我在录影带上看到广告

People climb that thing every day. We could totally do that.
每天都有人在爬 我们也可以爬

Why not? I mean, it's just climbing.
谁说不行?只不过是爬山

It's just steep.
只不过很陡

Yeah.


We're going to Everest. Okay? It'd be nice to leave an ass print on Everest.
我们去攻顶 在山顶留屁股印一定很爽

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

- What's up? - We're gonna climb Mount Everest.
在干什么? 我们要去爬圣母峰

- Yeah, baby. - Really?
对,没错 真的?

I looked into that.
我也去问过

Yeah, but, I mean, it costs like $60,000, and, you know, you could die. And...
但是要花六万元,而且可能会死

And you would die.
你们一定会死

Oh, well.
这样啊…

We could get that Everest video.
我们可以去借圣母峰的录影带

Yeah, we could do that without, you know, risking our lives at all.
对,那样枕不必冒生命危险

While we're down at the video store, we could rent Die Hard.
到了录影带店 我们还可以借《终极警探》

Oh. You know what? I just remembered.
知道吗?

That Everest thing is only available through mail order.
我刚想到 那个录影带只能邮购

Oh, well.
这样啊

So you guys will stay here and hang out with me?
所以你们要留下来陪我罗?

Yeah. Yeah. Yeah.
对… 对

But I'll tell you, one of these days...
不过总有一天,

...we're gonna get off our butts and rent Die Hard again.
我们会站起来 再去借一次《终极警探》

Yeah, we are.
没错

So, what did we decide? Does your uncle Nathan get an invite or not?
决定怎样? 请不请你的纳森叔叔?

Oh, God. Nobody likes him.
天啊,没有人喜欢他

And he's so cheap. He'd never fly to London in a million years.
而且他好小器 他绝不会飞去伦敦的

Yeah, invite him.
好,请他吧

Hey, did I do these neat enough?
我写得还可以吗?

- Yeah, they're fine. - Yeah?
可以啊 是吗?

If anyone asks, we'll say that Ben addressed them.
别人问就说是班写的

Oh. So you invited Rachel then?
喔,你也请了瑞秋?

Sure, why not?
对啊,干嘛不请?

- Really? - Yeah.
真的? 对

Well, I don't think I'd be comfortable having any of my old lovers there.
我找旧情人去一定会觉得别扭

Wait, wait, wait. Do you think we shouldn't invite her?
等等… 你觉得我们不该请她吗?

Oh, no, no, Ross, you know I absolutely adore Rachel.
不,罗斯 我很喜欢瑞秋,

It's just that, well, I thought it might be a bit awkward for you.
我只 是… 怕你会尴尬,

But it's absolutely your decision.
不过你决定就好

- More tea? - Yeah, sure.
还要茶吗? 好

- Earl Grey? - Huh?
伯爵?

Fine, yeah, invite whoever you want.
好,你想请谁就请谁

I don't want to be single, okay? I just want to be married again.
我不想单身,好吗?我想再婚

And I just want a million dollars.
我想要一百万

Rachel?
瑞秋?

- Oh, God, Monica. Hi. Thank God. - Hi.
天哪,摩妮卡,谢天谢地

Okay. Everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.
各位,这是瑞秋 她也念林肯高中

This is everybody. This is Chandler and Phoebe...
这是钱德、菲比、

...and Joey.
乔伊

- Do you remember my brother, Ross? - Sure.
- 你记得我哥罗斯吗? - 当然记得

- Hey. Oh, God. - Hi.
嘿,喔,天啊 嗨

You know, back in high school...
你或许不知道,念高中时…

...I had a, um, major crush on you.
我非常喜欢你

- I knew. - You did? Oh, okay.
我知道 真的?喔,好吧

I always figured you just thought I was Monica's geeky brother.
我以为你只当我是 摩妮卡的怪胎哥哥

- I did. - Oh.
我是啊

Listen, do you think...?
你觉得…

And try not to let my intense vulnerability become a factor here.
请别被我容易紧张的缺点影响

Do you think it would be okay if I asked you out sometime maybe?
我改天可以约你出去吗?

Yeah.
好啊…

Maybe.
或许可以

Okay.
好,

Okay, maybe I will.
或许我会约

See, I see, uh...
我看到

...big passion in your future.
你会有一段火热恋情

- Really? - I do.
真的? 对

Oh, Ross, you're so great. Aw...
罗斯,你真好

It's never gonna happen.
另」做梦了

Okay, I have a question.
我想问个问题

Well, uh, actually, it's not so much a question...
其实不算是问题

...as more of a general wondering...
比较算是一个疑惑…

...ment.
疑虑

- Okay. - Okay.
好 好

Um, well, for a while now, I've been wanting to, um...
其实我一直想要…

- Oh... - Yes. Yes. That's...
对,没错,那是…

- Look at that little kitty. - That's right.
你看,小猫

- What? - That little kitty.
什么? 那小猫

Top of the world looking


Down on creation


And the only explanation I can find


Listen, missy, if you want this cart, you're gonna have to take me with it.
你给我听着 车在人在,车亡人亡

Yes.
好耶

- Did you see that? - You were incredible.
你看到了吗? 你太猛了

A brand-new woman, ladies and gentlemen.
你看到了吗? 全新的瑞秋诞生了

Thank you. I could not have done this without you.
谢谢,没有你我绝对办不到

Okay, um... Uh...
好…

More clothes in the dryer?
还要烘衣服吗?

- Oh. - Oh!


I'm fine. I'm fine.
我没事

You had no right to tell me you ever had feelings for me.
你没资格说你对我有成觉

- What? - I was doing great with Julie...
- 什么? - 我和菜莉原本过得很好

...before I found out about you.
- 什么? - 我和菜莉原本过得很好

I was doing great before I found out about you.
我原本过得也很好 你以为看你们在一起很好受吗?

You think it's easy for me to see you with Julie?


Well, the point is I don't need this right now.
重点是我不想要这样

Okay? It's too late.
好吗?来不及了

I'm with somebody else. I'm happy. This ship has sailed.
我有别人了,我很快乐 这艘船已经开了

All right, fine. Go ahead and do that, all right, Ross?
好,你走啊,罗斯

I don't need your stupid ship.
我不需要你这艘笨船

Good. Good.
好 很好

Oh!


Oh.


Do you realize this is the first time I'm doing something I care about?
你知道 这是我这辈子第一次做我爱做的事?

This is the first time I'm doing something I'm actually good at.
做我真正在行的事

If you don't get that...
要是你不懂…

I get that. I get that bigtime. And I'm happy for you...
我懂,我很懂,我为你高兴

...but I'm tired of having a relationship with your answering machine.
但我不想再跟答录机交拄了

- I don't know what to do anymore. - Well, neither do I.
我已经没辙了 我也是

Is this about Mark?
跟.马克有关吗?

- Oh, my God. - Okay, it's not.
我的天哪 好,不是

Oh, my God.
我的天哪

I cannot keep having this same fight over and over again, Ross.
我不能为了同样的事一吵再吵

No. You're making this too hard.
你快把我逼疯了

I'm making this too hard? What do you want me to do?
好,我快把你逼疯了 你要我怎么做?

I don't know. I don't know. Look, maybe we should just take a break.
我不知道… 也许我们应该分开

You're right. Let's take a break. Let's cool off, okay?
你说得对,我们先冷静一下

Let's get some frozen yogurt or something.
去吃点冷冻优格什么的

No.
不,

A break from us.
我是说分手

- Do I know why we're rushing? - You know the girlfriend I told you about?
我们在赶什么? 我昨晚提到的那个女朋友

It turns out that she, uh, wants to get back together with me.
她想跟我复合…

Oh, I found it!
找到了

- That's so great for you guys. - Yeah.
真是太好了 对

- Good luck with your girlfriend. - Oh, thank you... Ah, hey.
祝你复合成功 谢谢

Rachel!
瑞秋

Hi. Oh...


- You got my message? - You are right on time.
你听到留言了吗? 你来得正好

So, what do you say? Can I be your girlfriend again?
你怎么说? 我可以再当你的女朋友吗?

Yes, you can very much.
当然可以

Ah!


- I want you to leave. Get out. - No. No.
你给我走,滚 不要…

I wanna stay. I wanna talk about this.
我想留下来,我想留下来谈一谈

All right. How was she?
好,她功夫如何?

Oh-oh.


- What? - Was she good?
什么? 她厉害吗?

Don't answer that.
不要回答

You said you wanted to talk about it. Let's talk about it. How was she?
你说你想谈,那就谈啊 她功夫怎么样啊?

She was...
她…

- Awful. - She was not good, not good.
很逊,什么也比不上你 不好

Nothing compared to you.
不能跟你比

She was different.
她不一样

- Ooh! - Oh-oh.


Good different?
好的不一样?

Nobody likes change.
没有人喜欢改变

Oh! Just stop.
别再说了

The way you owned up to everything...
你这么坦然认错

...it just showed me how much you've grown, you know?
证明你真的成长不少

I mean, my mom never thought this would work out.
我妈一直觉得我们无法复合

She was all, "Once a cheater, always a cheater."
她说:〝出轨一次就是一辈子〞

Mm-hm.


Oh...


I just wish we hadn't lost those four months.
真希望没有这四个月的空白

But if time was what you needed just to gain a little perspective...
但要是时间能让你看清楚一点

We were on a break!
我们当时分手了!

You seem to really like her.
你似乎真的很喜欢她

Yeah, but what am I gonna do? We agreed it was gonna be a two-week thing.
我能怎么办? 我们说好只在一起两个星期

You know? No commitment.
不要有承诺

Ross, that girl just spent the entire evening talking to your friends...
罗斯,那个女孩整晚都跟你的朋友

...asking to hear stories about you...
嚷着要听你的事

...looking through Monica's photo albums.
还看摩妮卡的相簿

I mean, you don't do that if you're just in it for two weeks.
只想在一起两周的人 才不会这么做

You think? Heh.
是吗?

You've got like 14 hours until she has to be at the airport.
她还有14个小时才要去机场

And you're sitting here in a hallway...
你却坐在走廊上

...with a 28-year-old cheerleader with a fat lip.
陪一个嘴肿起来的老啦啦队长

- Yeah, you're right. - Yeah.
你说得对 对

Oh, this is so amazing.
真好

I can't believe my brother's getting married, and in London.
很难相信我哥哥居然要去伦敦结婚

It's so romantic.
好浪漫喔

Hey, pretty smart.
真聪明,

Tissue paper.
附面纸

You're at the wedding. You have to cry.
参加婚礼当然会哭

Handkerchief? No, I got my invitation.
需要手帕吗?不了,我有喜帖

Oh, look, isn't this adorable?
真可爱,

Ross let Ben address mine.
罗斯让班写我的信封

- Hello. - Hey.
哈罗 嘿

Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿

Hey, did you get your invitation to Ross' wedding?
你收到罗斯的喜帖了吗?

No.
没有

Don't worry, man, I get to bring a guest. We'll show him.
放心,我可以带一位亲友 看他怎么说

I'm so jealous you're all going.
好嫉妒你们都要去

I can't believe I never knew you can't fly in your third trimester.
怀孕九个月居然不能坐飞机

I never knew that. I didn't, either.
从来都不知道 我也不知道

I knew that.
我知道

So didn't know that. But you should see your faces.
我不知道,但你们的表情好妙

- Hi, guys. What's up? - Hey.
- 嗨,你们在干嘛? - 嘿

We're hanging out.
也没干嘛

What's this? Is this Ross' wedding invitation?
这是什么?罗斯的喜帖?

Maybe that's the one we should have actually hidden.
也许该藏的是那一张

Oh, no. No, you guys, come on. You don't have to do that.
不,不必那样

I'm happy for him.
我很替他高兴

I am. I really... I'm... I'm ha...
真的,我很…

I'll work on it.
我会调适的

I'm sorry, honey.
对不起,甜心

Mm.


Rach, you're going to come though, aren't you?
瑞秋,你会去吧?

Oh, honey, I don't know. I...
喔,我不知道

This isn't one of those "If she doesn't come, we don't come"?
该不会她不去我们就不去吧?

Because I already bought my ticket...
我已经买票了

You know what would be real weird? If you weren't there.
你不去才会真的很奇怪

- Just say you'll think about it, okay? - No, I'll think about it. Yeah.
你就考虑下吧 我会的

- Who's this from? - That's Ross'.
- 这是谁送的? - 罗斯送的

Oh.


Oh, my God.
喔,天哪

He remembered.
他记得

Remembered what?
记得什么?

It was like months ago. We were walking by this antique store.
好几个月前 我们经过一家古董店

I saw this pin, and I told him it was just like one my grandmother had...
我看到这个别针对他说 小时我奶奶有一个一模一样的

...when I was a little girl. Oh.
我看到这个别针对他说 小时我奶奶有一个一模一样的

I can't believe he remembered.
他居然记得

This must have cost him a fortune.
他定花了很多钱

I can't believe he did this.
他居然这么大方

Remember back in college when he fell in love with Carol...
是罗斯耶,记得他大学爱上卡萝时

...and bought her that ridiculously expensive crystal duck?
就送了她一只超贵的水晶鸭

What did you just say?
你冈j才说什么?

Oh, my God.
我的天哪

Flight number 457 from Beijing now arriving.
来自北京的457号班机 刚冈j才氐达

Oh, my God.
天哪

- We were in school together. - We haven't seen each other since then.
我们是老同学 毕业后就没见过

Well, I land in China. Guess who's in charge of the dig?
到了中国 你们猜是谁主持挖掘工作?

Julie!
茱莉

Julie! Isn't that great?
很棒吧?

Isn't that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?
真是老二被踹到 腰去闪到的夹

Oh, that is so sweet.
你真好

No... Heh.
不…

No... Okay. No, you hang up.
不,你先挂

No, you... Okay. Okay.
不,你…好

One, two, three.
一、二、三

You didn't hang up either.
你也没挂

- She didn't hang up. - She didn't hang up either.
她也没挂 她也没挂

Okay, no.
不,

No, you hang up.
不,你挂

You. You. Y...
你挂,你挂…

Ross, hi.
罗斯,嗨,

It's Rachel.
我是瑞秋

I'm just calling to say that, um, everything's fine.
我只是打来告诉你一切都很好

And I'm really happy for you...
我很替你和你的猫高兴

...and your cat.
我很替你和你的猫高兴

So obviously, I am over you.
所以显然的,我已经放下你了

I am over you.
我已经放下你了

And that, my friend, is what they call closure.
而那样,就是所谓的了结

Rach, I got a message from you.
瑞秋,有你打的留言

Oh, my God, no. Hang up the phone. Give me the phone.
完了,罗斯,挂掉 电话给我…

Give me the phone, give me the phone. Give me the phone!
电话给我…

You're over me?
你放下我了?

Oh, God.
天哪

- What...? You're, uh? - Oh, God.
什么?你…? 喔,天啊

You're over me?
你放下我?

- Oh, my God. - When were you...
喔,我的天 你何时…?

...under me?
举起我的?

Basically, ahem...
基本上…

...lately, I've, uh...
最近…我…

Ahem. I've sort of had feelings for you.
我有点对你有感觉

Okay, I need to lie down.
好,我得躺下

He broke up with Julie.
他跟茱莉分手了

Well, go hug her, for God's sakes.
过去抱她啊

- Really? - Really.
真的? 真的

It's always been you, Rach.
我直都只要你,瑞秋

Oh, God.
天哪

Oh...


Listen, I'm sorry I had to work tonight.
抱歉今晚还得工作

Oh, that's okay.
没关系,

- You're worth the wait. - Oh.
你值得我等

And I don't just mean tonight.
我不只是指今晚

I never dreamed That I'd meet somebody like you


I never dreamed That I'd lose somebody like you


No, I don't want to fall in love


Oh, God!
天哪

Oh. Honey.
亲爱的,

Oh, that's okay.
没关系

Oh, no, you just rolled over the juice box.
不是,你压到果汁了

Gunther, please tell me you didn't say anything to Rachel...
阿甘,你没告诉瑞秋

...about me and the girl from the copy place.
我跟影印店女生的事吧?

I'm sorry.
对不起,

Was I not supposed to?
我不该说吗?

You're the one who ended it.
是你要分手的,记得吗?

Yeah, because I was mad at you. Not because I stopped loving you.
因为我很气你 不是因为我不爱你了

You still love me?
你还爱我?

No.
没有

What does this mean? What do you...? I mean, do you want to get back together?
什么意思?你想复合吗?

No. Maybe.
不是…也许吧

- I don't... I don't know. - What?
我不…知道 什么?

I just... I feel...
我只是觉得…

I can't believe I even thought of getting back together with you. We are so over.
我居然会想跟你复合 我们根本就完了

Fine by me!
无所谓

And, hey, just so you know, it's not that common...
顺便告诉你 这种事并不常见

...it doesn't happen to every guy, and it is a big deal!
并非男人都会这样 这是很严重的

I knew it!
我就知道

Rachel's coming up. Doesn't she look pretty, Jack?
瑞秋来了,她是不是很美啊?

Oh, my God.
天哪

- This is us getting ready for the prom. - Oh!
这是我们准备要去参加舞会

You know what? We don't have to watch this.
知道吗?这种带子枕别看了

Yeah, we do. Come on.
当然要看 拜托啦

Fun.


Get a shot of Monica.
拍下摩妮卡

Wait, how do you zoom out?
怎么拉远?

There she is.
有了

Shut up. The camera adds 10 pounds.
闭嘴,上镜头会多10磅

Huh, so how many cameras are actually on you?
所以到底有几个镜头对着你?

Dad, turn it off.
爸,关掉啦

It is off. Yeah.
我关了,

Right, Ross?
对吧,罗斯?

Looking good, Mr. Kotter.
粉师喔,麦克风头

I can't go to my own prom without a date. I can't. It's too late.
我没舞伴不能去舞会 时间来不及了

If you're not going, then I don't wanna go either.
要是你不去,我也不想去了

I have a wonderful idea.
我有个好主意

You should take Rachel to the prom.
你带瑞秋去参加舞会

We've seen enough. Let's turn it off.
看够了,关掉吧

- I want to see. - Fine, I'm not going to watch, all right?
- 不要啦 - 那我不看,行吧?

Come on, kid. Let's go.
走吧

Are you handsome.
你好帅

Let's show them.
去让他们瞧瞧

- Okay, Dad. - Rachel, ready or not.
行了 瑞秋,不管你好了没

Here comes your knight in shining...
解救你的白马王…

Oh, no.
糟了

Bye. Don't wait up. Okay, Chip, let's go.
再见 奇普 不用等我们 快点

Oh, dear.
天哪…

Jack, how do I turn this off?
要怎么关掉?

I can't believe you did that.
不敢相信你居然这样做

Yeah, well...
对,我就…

See? He's her lobster.
看吧,他是她的龙虾

No.
不会吧…

- You're really not going? - Yeah.
- 你真的不去? - 对

It's just going to be too hard.
我会很难面对

You know, I mean...
毕竟…

...it's Ross.
他是罗斯

How can I watch him get married?
我怎么能看着他结婚?

You know? It's just for the best, you know? It is.
这样最好,真的

Plus somebody's got to stay here with Phoebe.
而且总得有人陪菲比

She's going to be pretty big by then...
到时她的肚子会很大

...and she'll need someone to help her tie her shoes.
她会需要别人绑鞋带

Drive her to the hospital in case she goes into labor.
在她要生的时候送她去医院

You don't have a car.
你没有车,

- And your license expired. - I know.
- 驾照也过期了 - 我知道

Yeah. See, there's so much to do, and I have so little time to do it in.
看吧,事情那么多 时间却那么少

Check this out.
你们看

It says there's a place you can go to rent videos of all the museums.
这里有完整的博物馆录影带

"It's almost as good as being there."
〝几乎如同身历其境〞

It's better. You can't go to a museum in your underwear.
更棒,你不能只穿内裤去博物馆

Well, you could, but probably just the one time.
可以,但之后你会被封杀

I bet we could get videos of all the sights...
我们可以去租所有景点的录影带

...get a VCR in our hotel room, we'd never even have to go outside.
搬台录放影机到房问 这样就不必出房问了

If we do that, we've got to rent Die Hard.
那一定要租《终极警探》

Oh-ho, I bet the British version is good.
英国版一定很赞

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.