RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第二十三集 S04E23 The One with Ross

老友记/六人行/Friends 第四季 第二十三集 S04E23 The One with Ross's Wedding: Part One / 罗斯的婚礼1

Even before they leave the apartment, Joey drives Chandler crazy by forgetting everything useful, even his passport, but crying every five seconds "London, baby!", and photographing absolutely everything all the time, as if 6 hours on an airplane with Monica weren't bad enough. Emily was already a nervous wreck, but when she and Ross show Monica her dream site for the wedding that hall is already torn down, ahead of schedule! Ross hears Monica made her consider postponing and freaks out about their parents and transatlantic guests; she answers then they better call it... 他们离开公寓之前,乔伊驱动器钱德勒疯狂的遗忘一切有用的东西,甚至连他的护照,但哭每五秒“伦敦,宝贝!”摄影,和一切所有的时间,如果6小时在飞机上和莫妮卡还不足够。艾米丽已经崩溃,但是当她和罗斯带莫妮卡她的梦想网站婚礼大厅已经拆除,提前!罗斯听到莫妮卡让她考虑推迟,吓坏了他们的父母和大西洋的客人;她回答他们最好叫它…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

You guys, hurry up. The flight leaves in four hours.
大家动作快,4小时后的班机

There could be traffic. The plane could leave early.
路上可能会塞车 飞机可能会提早起飞

When we get to London, there could be a line at customs. Come on.
入境时可能会大排长龙,快点

Six-hour trip to London. That's a lot of Monica.
6小时的飞机,够她念了

Passport, check. Camera, check. Traveler's checks, check.
护照打勾、相机打勾 旅行支票打勾

- Who are you saying "check" to? - Myself.
你在叫谁打勾? 我自己

For remembering to pack the thing.
记得一样打一个勾

You know, you do a good thing, you get a check.
做一件好事就有个勾勾

My mom does it. I never realized it was weird.
这是妈的习惯,我没想过很怪

Hey, my mom used to put her head in the oven, so...
我妈都把头塞进烤箱里

Actually, she only did it the one time. But it was pretty weird.
其实只有一次,不过蛮怪的

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

Hey. Are you ready yet?
嘿,准备好了吗?

- Yep. You got the tickets? - Oh, got them right here. Check.
好了,机票带了吗? 在这里,打勾

It's all London, baby. Here we go.
去伦敦罗,宝贝,走吧

You got your passport?
护照呢?

Yeah, in my third drawer of my dresser. You don't wanna lose that.
衣橱第三个抽屉 弄丢就糟了

- Oh. - There it is.
快去

Okay, if you need the vacuum, it's in my closet on the left side.
吸尘器在我的柜子里的左边

The garbage bags are next to the refrigerator.
垃圾袋在冰箱旁边

But Rachel's gonna be here too. Can't I just ask her?
瑞秋会在,我不能问她吗?

Heh. Yeah, okay. Give that a try.
好啊,你问啊

- All right, let's do it. - Woohoo.
走罗 好耶

- Yeah. Cheerio. - London, baby.
- 好耶 - 伦敦,宝贝

- Because that's not gonna get annoying. - London, baby!
我绝对不会觉得烦 伦敦,宝贝

- Oh, you know what? I was wrong. - Ha, ha.
你知道吗?我错了

Well, we're all here. I guess we should get going.
人都到了,我们走吧

Oh, I wanna come over there and give you a hug...
我很想过去抱你…

...and wish you luck on your wedding, but I can't get up.
恭喜你,但是我起不来

- Oh, I'll come hug you. - Great, can you bring me the newspaper?
那我过去抱你 太好了,帮我拿报纸

Yeah.
好啊

- Have a great wedding. Oh. - Thanks.
快快乐乐的结婚吧 谢谢

- Hey, Chandler, I wanna hug you too. - Hey.
钱德,我也想抱你 嘿

And you might as well bring me my book. It's on the counter in your apartment.
顺便去你家餐台把我的书拿来

Oh.


- So we're off. - Have fun.
我们要走了 玩得开心点

- Thanks. - Oh.
谢谢

Oh. I can't believe you're not gonna be there.
你居然不能去

Oh, I know.
是啊

- So come. Why don't you come? - What?
去嘛,你为什么不能去? 什么?

To London. Come to London. Please? It would mean so much to me.
去伦敦,一起去,拜托 我会很高兴

Yeah, well, I gotta work. I'm sorry.
我要忙,对不起

- Why can't you take a couple of days off? - Because I can't. I told you. No, I can't.
为什么不能请两天假? 我不行,我说过了

This is my wedding.
这是我的婚礼

All right, you know what? Now we are late. Let's go, let's go, let's go!
真的来不及了,走走走

Fine, you'll watch it on video when we get back.
好吧,回来再让你看录影带

Here you go, Phoebe. Here you go, Phoebo, Phoobala, Phobayboo.
菲比,你的书书,苏苏

You. Ha, ha.
你啊

All right, let's go. Bye, Pheebs.
走吧,菲比再见

Bye. Bye, Pheebs.
再见 菲比再见

Mwah. Goodbye. Mwah.
再见

- Bye. - Safe flight.
再见 旅途·险快

London, baby.
伦敦,宝贝

- Oh, God. - Oh. Do you need a hug?
天哪 你要抱抱吗?

You don't have to bring me anything.
你不必拿东西给我

All right, Chandler, do something.
钱德,做点动作

- Come on, do something. - I am. I'm ignoring you.
做动作啊 我有啊,我在不理你

Okay, I'm gonna be the on-camera guy. All right.
好吧,我来上镜头,好

First stop, Westminster Abbey.
第一站,西敏寺

- Oh, what the hell is that? - That's London, baby.
那是什么? 伦敦啊,宝贝

All right, the hotel's here.
好,饭店在这里

Wait. No, we wanna go...
等一下,不对,我们要去…

No.
不对

I know.
我知道了

I'm gonna have to go into the map.
我得进入地图里

Okay, if you see a little version of me in there, kill it.
要是里面有个小钱德,杀了它

I got it.
我知道了

Here we go.
走吧

Okay, listen, listen, we're not gonna have to walk this way the entire time, are we?
我们不是要这样逛大街吧?

Shh.


Oh, man, you made me lose it.
你害我又乱了啦

And that was all before 10:00.
那时候才10点

The caterer rang to say it's gonna be chicken kiev instead of tarragon.
外烩打来说龙蒿鸡换成基辅鸡

The florist phoned to say there aren't any tulips.
然后花匠说没有郁金香了

Oh, and then the cellist has carpal tunnel syndrome...
然后大提琴手得了 手腕隧道症候群…

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Emily, honey. Okay?
艾蜜莉,亲爱的,好吗?

- Well, up yours too. - What?
我也去你的 什么?

- No, no. That's "time-out." - Sorry.
不,这是暂停的意思 对不起

Sweetie, you gotta relax. Everything's gonna be great, okay?
放轻松,一切都会很美好

Come on, come on.
走吧

- Chicken kiev? - Mm-hm.
甚辅鸡?

Doesn't that sound delicious at the last minute?
临时能有这道菜不错吧?

I know, but something like salmon would just...
是啊,但鲑鱼这种食物…

It would be so much more elegant than chicken.
会比鸡肉高雅

And you wouldn't have to worry about the salmonella.
也不必担心沙门氏菌

Oh.


I can't wait to see where you're getting married.
真想赶快看到婚礼场地

Yes. This place is beautiful. Emily's parents got married here.
也对,那里很美 她父母就在那里结婚

I still can't believe they're tearing it down.
它居然要被折了

It really is the most lovely building you'll ever see.
你绝对没看过那么美的房子

I mean, it's over...
就在…

Oh, my God.
天哪

It's nice.
还不错

Oh. Oh, my God.
我的天哪

How can this be happening? What are we gonna do?
怎么会这样?怎么办?

Everything's gonna be all right.
放心,不会有问题的

- How is it gonna be all right? - Uh-huh, I see that.
怎么会没问题? 说得也是

Okay, I talked to the guy and found out what happened.
我跟一个人问到了

- What? - They tore it down a few days early.
怎么回事? 提前进行拆除

All right.
漂亮

Westminster Abbey.
西敏寺

Hands down, best abbey I ever seen.
绝对是我见过最美的寺

Hey.


Okay.


What do you think of the abbey, Chandler?
钱德,你觉得西敏寺如何?

Oh, I think it's great. They're thinking of changing the name.
很宏伟,他们正打算改名

- Really? To what? - To "Put the Camera Away."
改成什么? 改成〝摄影机收起来〞

Man, you are Westminster Crabby.
你真是西敏之狼

- Honey, don't get up. What do you need? - Oh, no. Oh, nothing.
别起来,你需要什么? 没什么

Come on. I'm here to take care of you. What do you need? Anything.
我就是留下来照顾你的 你需要什么?

Okay, I have a wedgie.
屁屁夹到内裤了

Okay, that is all you.
你自己解决

So, what do you want for lunch?
你中午想吃什么?

Oh, I don't know.
我不知道

- I guess we have to eat. - Yeah, I do.
我们是得吃饭 我定要吃

What's the matter?
怎么了?

I'm just bummed the way I left things with Ross.
我应付罗斯的方式真差劲

I wish I didn't lie to him about having to work.
真后悔骗他说我要工作

He seemed so mad at me.
他好像很气我

Ah, don't be so hard on yourself. If someone I was still in love with was...
别太苛责自己 要是我还爱的人要结婚…

- Still in love with? - Yeah.
还爱? 是啊

I'm not in love with Ross.
我才没有爱着罗斯

Oh.


No, no. Good.
是没有,很好

Yeah, me neither.
我也没有

Phoebe, I'm not going to Ross' wedding, because he's my ex-boyfriend...
我不去是因为他是我的旧情人

...and that would be really uncomfortable.
去了会很不自在

Not because I'm still in love with him. Hey, I like Ross as much as the next guy.
不是因为我还爱他 我跟大家一样喜欢罗斯

You know, clearly I have feelings for him, but feelings don't mean love.
我对他的确有成情 但那不是爱

You know, I mean, do I still have loving feelings for Ross?
我对罗斯还有爱的咸觉吗?

Yeah.


I have continuing feelings of love.
我一直都有

But that doesn't mean that I'm still in love with him.
但那并不表示我还爱着他

You know, I mean, I have sexual feelings for him, but I do love him.
我对他还有性趣 但我当然爱他

Oh, my God. Oh, my...
天哪

Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?

- We thought you knew. - We?
我们以为你知道 我们?

Yeah, we all know. We talk about it all the time.
对,我们都知道,还经常在聊

You all know? Does Ross know?
你们都知道?罗斯知道吗?

Oh, no. Ross doesn't know anything.
不,罗斯什么都不知道

Oh. I cannot believe you didn't tell me.
你们居然没告诉我

Because we thought you knew. It's so obvious.
我们以为你知道,那么明显

God, it would be like, you know, telling Monica:
告诉你等于告诉摩妮卡

"Hey," you know, "you like things clean."
〝喂,你很爱干净喔〞

Hi.
你好

So, what are you fine gentlemen in the market for?
先生想买什么?

- We've got scarves, souvenir postcards. - Check this out, huh?
有围巾、明信片… 你看

Oh, yeah.
棒及了

That's the stuff. What do you think?
这个就对了,你觉得呢?

Well, I'm not gonna have to buy that "I'm with stupid" T-shirt anymore.
我不必买印着 〝与笨蛋同行〞的衣服了

Well, I like it. Here you go.
我喜欢,钱给你

You're not really gonna buy that. Don't you think you've embarrassed me enough?
你不是来真的吧 你丢我的脸丢得还不够吗?

Oh, I embarrass you?
我丢你的脸?

How can I answer that when I'm pretending I don't know you?
我假装不认识你,无法回答

He's just jealous. You'll fit right in. All Londoners wear them.
他是在嫉妒,伦敦人都在戴

Oh, really? Then how come no one here anywhere is wearing one?
是吗?那这袒怎么没人戴?

They're all tourists.
他们都是观光客

All right, look, if you insist on wearing that in public, you know...
如果你要当街戴着那顶帽子

...you're gonna spend the rest of the afternoon all by yourself.
下午你就自己去逛

Oh, yeah?
是吗?

If you're gonna make me choose between you and the hat, I choose the hat.
如果要在你和帽子之问做选择 我选择帽子

- Good choice. - Thanks.
够英明 谢了

Okay, look. All right, that's it, okay?
好吧,够了

I'm out of here. I'm not gonna be embarrassed anymore.
我要走了 我不想再丢脸了

- Hello? - Hey.
哈罗 嘿

I just spoke to your dad, and you know what?
我跟你爸谈过,你猜怎样?

He thinks we'll be able to find a new place.
他觉得可以另外找到场地

- We don't have to. - What, you found a place?
不必了 你找到地方了?

No, but Monica and I were talking...
没有,但摩妮卡和我讨论过

...and I was so upset about the hall being knocked down...
我为了礼堂被拆的事很烦

...and she suggested that we just put the wedding off for a bit.
结果她建议把婚期延后

- She said what? - She said if I'm not happy...
她说什么? 她说如果我不喜欢…

...getting married somewhere we can find in a day, well, we should just postpone it.
临时找佃地方 我们就应该延期

Postpone it? Heh.
延期?

Emily, do you think Monica realizes how much our parents spent on this wedding?
艾蜜莉,你觉得摩妮卡知道 我们爸妈花了多少钱吗?

Huh? Do you think my sister's teeny, tiny little brain comprehends...
你觉得我妹的小脑袋能理解

...that people took time out of their lives...
大家特地挪出时间

...to fly thousands of miles to be here? Huh?
大老远飞来这里吗?

This isn't right.
这么做是不对的

I realize that people are gonna be disappointed.
我知道大家会失望

But they'll come back when we can do it right.
但他们下次一定会再来

Well, I can't ask people to do that. Would you ask people to do that?
我不能叫人家这么做,你会吗

Don't you point your pants at me.
别拿你的裤子指着我

We have no choice.
我们别无选择

Anywhere that's half-decent will have been booked months ago.
像样一点的场地一定没空档

Ross, don't you understand? This is our wedding.
你不懂吗?罗斯 这是我们的婚礼

The only thing I understand is postponing it is not an option.
我只知道延期是不可能的

This is when we're getting married.
要结就现在结

- What are you saying, it's now or never? - No, I'm saying it's now.
意思是否则就不结罗? 不,我是说现在就结

- Or? - There's no "or" in mine.
否则呢? 我没说否则

What is wrong with these pants?
这条裤子是怎么搞的?

It's not the pants. It's you who's backwards.
不是裤子,是你本末倒置

And if you don't understand how important this is to me...
要是你不懂这件事对我多重要

...perhaps we shouldn't be getting married at all.
或许我们根本不该结婚

Emily, no. Wait, stop. Emily, please...
艾蜜莉,等一下,别走

- Hey. - Hi.
嘿 嗨

So did shopping help you feel any better about Ross?
血拼完有舒服一点吗?

Manhattan does not have enough stores.
曼哈顿的店不够

Well, I think I can help you get over him.
我可以帮你忘了他

- You can? - Yeah.
真的? 对

I just need you to bring me some photos of Ross...
拿几张罗斯的照片…

...and, um, a small piece of chocolate...
一小片巧克力…

...and a glass of tepid water.
和一杯温水来

Ooh. Is this one of those things where you throw stuff in a bag with graveyard dirt...
是不是要跟墓地的土装在一起

...and hang it from a north-facing tree?
挂在面北的树上?

Uh, only if you have the hiccups too.
要是你也在打喝的话

The pictures are for you. The chocolate and water's for me.
照片是给你的,其他是我要的

I just didn't feel like getting up.
我只是不想起来

Okay. I'm gonna show you a picture of Ross, okay...
我给你看一张罗斯的照片,好

...and you're going to remember all the bad things about him, all right?
你要去想他不好的地方

- Really focus on his flaws. - I can do that.
专心想他的缺点 没问题

Certainly did that while we were going out. Heh.
我们交柱时我就这样

Okay. Mm.


Before we get started, I just wanna say, for the record, I love Ross.
首先我想先声明 我爱罗斯

I think he's such a great guy.
他真的好棒

Okay. Now close your eyes.
好,闭上眼睛

- And imagine that you're with Ross. - Mm-hm.
想像你跟罗斯在一起

- Okay, and imagine that you're kissing him. - Mm-hm.
想像你在亲他

You're running your hands all over his body.
你的手在他的身上游移

And then you run your hands through his hair...
你的手抚弄他的头发

...but, oh, ew, gross, it's some kind of grease, it's... Ugh.
但是好念,是某种油

Ah?


I don't know.
我不晓得

I don't know, his hair never bothered me that much.
他的头发没那么困扰我

And you know, it was always more crunchy than it was greasy.
那应该算是硬而不是油

Okay. This is gonna be harder than I thought.
好吧,难度比我想的还高

Um, ahem. Let's try some aversion therapy.
试试厌恶疗法好了

- Okay. All right. - Okay? All right.
好,好吧 怎么样?好

- Look at the picture. - Okay.
看着照片 好

All right, and, um...
好,然后

Ow!


- Okay. How do you feel now? - Well, I like you less.
现在觉得怎样? 我比较不喜欢你了

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

- Oh. Sorry. - No, no, you know what? I'm sorry.
抱歉 我才抱歉

I shouldn't have said you were embarrassing me.
我不该说你丢我的脸

That really wasn't cool.
那样很过份

And if it makes you feel any better, I've had a really lousy day.
如果你会高兴一点 我今天过得很悲·惨

Me too.
我也是

- Yeah? - No!
真的? 才怪

I had the best day ever.
我玩得超过瘾的

Dude, check this out.
你看

- Hey. - Shh, shh, shh.


Say hi to my friend and tell him you like my hat.
告诉我朋友你喜欢我的帽子

- Okay, so, what's your friend's name? - Oh. Chandler.
好,你朋友叫什么? 钱德

Hi, Chandler.
钱德你好

That's... That's...
那不是…

- Oh, my God. - That's Fergie, baby!
天啊 那是佛姬,宝贝

Joey says you don't really like his hat, but I think it's kind of dashing.
乔伊说你不喜欢他的帽子 但我觉得蛮时髦的

When did you...? How...?
你怎么会…什么时候…

I was trying to figure out how to get to Buckingham Palace.
我想去白金汉宫

So I'm in my map and...
就进入地图,然后…

Hey.


- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

I understand you had a little talk with Emily.
听说你和艾蜜莉谈过

Ha, ha. Yes, I did.
没错

And you are welcome.
不客气

Am I?
是吗?

And was it your idea to postpone the wedding?
是你提议把婚期延后的?

Um...


- I'm gonna go to the bathroom. - Wait up.
我要上厕所 等我

Hey, hey, since you're the fix-it lady, here's a pickle:
既然你这么会解决问题 问题来了

What do you do when the bride says she doesn't wanna have the wedding at all?
当新娘说她不想结婚时 你怎么办?

- She said that? - Yeah.
她这么说? 对

- Why? - I don't know.
为什么? 我不知道

I told her it was stupid to put off the wedding just because the hall was gone...
我说为了礼堂被拆就延期很蠢

...and she, like, flipped out.
她就捉狂了

Oh, my God. You're even dumber than I am.
天哪,你比我还笨

Excuse me?
什么?

Ross, how long have you been planning this wedding?
你筹备这次婚礼多久了?

I don't know. A month?
不晓得,1个月吧

Emily has probably been planning it since she was 5.
艾蜜莉可能从5岁就在计划了

Ever since the first time she took a pillowcase and hung it off her head.
从她第一次把枕头套 彼在头上开始

That's what we did.
女生都这样

We dreamed about the perfect wedding.
我们梦想在一个完美的场地

In the perfect place.
办一场完美的婚礼

With the perfect four-tiered wedding cake.
有一个完美的四层结婚蛋糕

With the little people on top.
上面有小人偶

But the most important part...
但最重要的是…

...is that we had the perfect guy...
有佃完美的男人

...who understood just how important all that other stuff was.
了解这一切对我们有多重要

I had no idea.
我都不知道

That pillowcase thing, I thought you guys were just doing The Flying Nun.
我以为你披枕头套 是在学《飞天修女》

Sometimes we were.
有时候是啦

Come on.
别哭了

You gotta help me figure out what to do.
帮我想想办法

- Okay? - All right.
好吗? 好

Come on.
走吧

- Whoa. Pretty intense, huh? - Yeah.
场面蛮紧张的 是啊

I hope Ross didn't think we went in there because we were uncomfortable out here.
希望罗斯不会以为 我们是怕尴尬才进厕所

I hope he did.
希望他就是这么想的

- Hello? - Hey, Pheebs, it's Joey.
喂 菲比,我是乔伊

Hey, Joey. Hey. Ooh, ooh.
乔伊,嘿

I just saw someone that looks just like you on the subway.
我在地铁看到一个很像你的人

I was gonna go over and say hi, but then I figured he doesn't care he looks like you.
我正想打招呼 又想到他不会在乎他长得像你

That just cost me 4 bucks.
你讲了我4块钱

I just called to see how the chick and the duck are doing.
我打来问小鸡小鸭好不好

They're having a great time with Aunt Phoebe.
他们跟菲比阿姨玩得很开心

Aunt Rachel hasn't been helpful at all.
瑞秋阿姨没什么用

So do you miss me?
你想我吗?

Kind of, but I've just been having way too much fun.
有点,但我玩得太高兴了

Oh, so you're not homesick yet?
你还没想家?

No, I don't think so.
没有,应该没有

All right, well, the seven of us miss you.
我们七个都很想你

- Who's seven? - Well, you know, me, Rachel...
哪七个? 我、瑞秋…

...the birds, the babies.
鸡鸭、宝宝

Aw, the babies miss me?
宝宝也想我?

- Ooh, pizza guy's here. - What? You ordered pizza without me?
彼萨来了 你们趁我不在叫彼萨?

Yeah, but we were thinking about you. We ordered the Joey Special.
对,但我们有想着你 我们点了乔伊特餐

Two pizzas?
两个披萨?

- Yeah. Okay, gotta go. Talk to you later. - Wait, wait. Where did you get it from?
对,我得挂了,再聊 等等,你们叫哪家的?

Where everybody knows your name
(《欢乐酒店》)

And they're always glad you came


You wanna be where you can see The troubles are all the same


You wanna be Where everybody knows your name


- Monica, why have you brought me here? - You'll see.
摩妮卡,你带我来这里干什么? 等着瞧

I tell you, this wedding is not gonna happen.
我跟你讲,我们不会结婚了

Oh, Ross.
罗斯

Okay? But imagine a lot more lights, okay, and, you know, fewer bricks...
好,但想像更多灯火 少一点砖瓦

...and flowers and candles.
还有鲜花蜡烛

Okay, and the musicians, they can go over here, okay?
乐队可以摆在这里

And the chairs, they can face this way and...
椅子可以朝这边,然后…

You go.
你讲

But if you don't love this, then we'll do it any other place...
不过要是你不喜欢 我们就改地点

...any other time.
改时问

Really, it's fine. Whatever you want.
真的没关系,你高兴就好

It's perfect.
这样很完美

- And, I don't know, if it starts to rain... - Well, then we'll get wet.
我不知道,要是下雨… 那就淋湿吧

Aw.


I don't even have a date.
我连男朋友都没有

- Pheebs? - Yeah?
菲比 怎样?

Do you remember where the duck food is?
你记得饲料在哪里吗?

Yeah, it's in the guys' apartment, under the sink. Why?
记得,在男生那边的水槽下面 怎么了?

Because I'm going to London.
因为我要去伦敦

What? What do you mean, you're going to London?
什么?什么叫你要去伦敦?

Yeah, I have to tell Ross that I love him.
我得告诉罗斯我爱他

Now, honey, you take care, and you don't have those babies till I get back. Mwah.
保重,等我回来再生

Rachel, you can't go. Ross loves Emily.
你不能去,罗斯爱的是艾蜜莉

I know, I know, I know he does, but I have to tell him how I feel.
我知道 但我得告诉他我的成觉

He deserves to have all of the information. Then he can make an informed decision.
他应该知道所有状况 好做出知道状况的决定

That's not why you're going. You're going because you hope he'll say:
才怪,你去是希望他说

"Yeah, I love you too, Rach. Forget about that British chippie."
〝我也爱你 别理那个英国妹了〞

Do you think he will?
你觉得他会吗?

No, because he's in love with the British chippie.
不会,因为他爱那个英国妹

Look, Rachel, if you go, you're just gonna mess with his head and ruin his wedding.
你去了只会把他搞乱 毁了他的婚礼

You know? It's too late. You missed your chance.
太迟了,你错过机会了

I'm sorry. I know this must be really hard.
抱歉,你一定很难受

But it's over.
但已经结束了

You know what? No. It's not over until someone says "I do."
不,有人说〝我愿意〞 才算结束

I do. I do! I do!
我愿意…

Yeah, like I can really chase you. I'm carrying a litter.
谁追得上你,我怀了一窝猪仔

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.