Chandler kisses Rachel and Phoebe to cover up a kiss he gave to Monica. Phoebe becomes irritated when the gang constantly talk about London. Rachel puts Monica in charge of her love life. 钱德勒吻了瑞秋和菲比掩盖一个吻他给摩妮卡。菲比变得恼怒时,不断地谈论伦敦黑帮。瑞秋把莫妮卡在她的爱情生活费。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
- Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯 干杯
You look cute in bubbles.
你全身泡泡好可爱
Ahh, you're just all liquored up.
你喝太多眼花了
Hey, it's me. I'm coming in.
是我 我进去了
I've had a very long, hard day.
我今天上班累死了
I'm gonna go get some chicken. Want some?
我要去买炸鸡 你要不要?
No, thanks. No chicken. Bye-bye then.
不了 谢谢 再见
You sure? Some extra crispy? Dirty rice? Beans?
你确定?炸鸡喔? 不要海鲜饭或豆子?
For the last time, no! Get out, Joey!
我最后一次说我不要了 出去 乔伊
All right.
知道了
Are you okay? I'm so sorry, he wouldn't leave. He kept asking me about chicken.
你没事吧?抱歉 他死都不走
He kept asking me if I wanted chicken.
缠着我问要不要炸鸡
Chicken?
炸鸡?
I could eat some chicken.
我想吃炸鸡
Hey, Joe!
乔伊
Could I get a, uh, three-piece, some coleslaw, some beans and a Coke?
我要三块鸡、沙扛 豆子、可乐
Aah! Diet Coke.
健怡可乐
- Hey.- Hey.
嘿 嘿
- Morning, Pheebs. - I have to tell you this story.
早安 菲比 我非告诉你们不可
I was coming over here and this cabdriver...
刚才载我来的司机...
Was his name Angus?
那人是不是叫做安格斯?
What?
什么?
He was a cabdriver we had in London.
我们在伦敦碰到的计程车司机
All right. Anyway...
好吧 总之...
Wait, what that place, that pub he took us too?
他载我们去的酒馆叫什么?
The Wheat Sheaf!
麦子酒馆
And they had that beer...
那里有一种啤酒...
- Boddington's. - Boddington's.
伯丁罕 就是伯丁罕
Ooh, uh, Pheebs was going to tell a story.
菲比有话要说
So he had a really funny hat.
他的帽子很好笑
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想说了
- Hey. - Hey, Ross!
嘿 嘿 罗斯
Boddington's!
伯丁罕
Oh, man!
是啊
That was good beer.
若是能再喝一杯
I'd walk back to London for another frosty one of those bad boys.
要我走回伦敦都行
Y'know, I think they have those at that British pub near the trade center.
世贸附近的英国酒馆好像有
Later!
回头见
Isn't Rachel supposed to be back by now?
瑞秋不是应该回来了吗?
Yeah, but her plane got delayed in Athens.
可是班机误点
But actually, she should be here by now.
不过现在也该到了
So you talked to her? Did she sound mad?
你跟她通过电话 她很生气吗?
No. But she likes me.
不会 那是因为她喜欢我
You abandoned her on a plane to Greece.
你丢她独自飞到希腊去
I did not "abandon" Rachel. Okay?
我才没有丢下瑞秋
Emily showed up at the airport!
艾蜜莉出现在机场
I had to go after her. I mean, I did what I had to do.
我当然得去追她 我别无选择
She's my wife. Rachel is my wife.
毕竟瑞秋是我太太
Emily!
是艾蜜莉
Emily is my wife.
艾蜜莉是我老婆
Man, what is that?
我是怎么了?
So you still hadn't heard from Emily?
你还没有艾蜜莉的消息?
Not since I lost her at the airport.
我在机场追丢之后就没有了
I can't believe she can outrun you.
她竟然跑得比你快
Hey! She's fast, okay?
她是飞毛腿 好吗?
You think you can beat me? Let's go! Outside!
你自以为能打败我? 我们现在就去外头较量
Hi!
嗨
Hi! Rachel!
嗨 瑞秋
Rach, I am so sorry. I am so, so sorry.
瑞秋 我很抱歉 非常对不起你
Ross Come on. You just did what you had to do.
罗斯 你没做错
Hi, Pheebs.
嗨 菲比
That's it? You're not mad? It must've been terrible.
就这样?你不生气? 你应该很火大
Terrible? Hell, I was in Greece!
火大?我可是在希腊
There was a nice hotel, nice beach, met the nice people.
那间饭店非常棒 海滩很美、人又和善
It's not too shabby for Rachel.
对我瑞秋来说可不差
So, what, that's it?
就这样?
Well, yeah. We're cool. Totally cool.
对 我没生你的气
Thanks, Rach. You're the best.
谢谢 你真好
Oh, no. You're the best.
你才好呢
Oh, I got to go to the flower store.
我要去花店一趟
Check it out,No one will tell me where Emily is...
大家都不肯说 艾蜜莉在哪里
...so I'm sending 72 long-stemmed, red roses to her parents' house.
我决定买72朵长茎红玫瑰 送去艾蜜莉爸妈家
One for each day I've known and loved her.
每朵代表我认识她 并且深爱她的每一天
That oughta get her talking to me again..
她一定会成动地软化
Oh,Ross.When you make out the card, be sure to make it out to "Emily."
罗斯 写卡片时别忘了 对方是艾蜜莉
Rach, that's great! It's so good that you had a good time in Greece!
太好了 幸好你在希腊玩得开心
What?
什么?
I didn't have a good time in Greece!
我在希腊才不开心
Ross abandoned me!
罗斯丢下我一人
I couldn't get a plane out. I had to stay in their honeymoon suite
我买不到机票回来 只好住在他们的蜜月套房
with people coming up to me all the time going, "Oh, Mrs. Geller, why are you crying?"
每个人都要来问我 "盖勒太太 你哭什么?"
I mean, it was so humiliating!
简直丢死人了
I felt like such an idiot!
我真是个白痴
It's all my fault. You know why?
这都是我的错 你们知道为什么吗?
Because I make very bad decisions.
因为我的决定都不对
Oh, that's not true.
不要这么说
Yes,it is. it is true. I went after Ross in stupid London!
就是这样 我没胡说 我跑去蠢伦敦追罗斯
London is stupid! Stupid!
伦敦的确是个蠢地方
Phoebe, you were right.I should've never gone to London.
我根本不该去伦敦
From now on, you make all my decisions for me.
从今开始由你帮我做决定
Oh, no. I did that for someone once.
不行 我以前就这么做过
I'm not comfortable having that power and control over someone's life.
我不喜欢主宰别人的生活
I'll do it.
那我来
That's Fine. Monica, you are now in charge of my love life.
很好 摩妮卡 以后由你主宰我的感情生活
Okay. I got to go to work.
好 我该去上班了
And, uh, Rachel, great to have you back.
瑞秋 很高兴看到你回来
Pheebs!
菲比
Always a pleasure.
看到你真开心
Oh, Rachel, sweetie, look,
瑞秋 你看
here's a really cute picture of Joey and you at the reception.
这是你跟乔伊在招待会的照片
He's married.
他已经结婚了
Ross is married. I still can't believe it.
罗斯结婚了 我到现在还不敢相信
Honey, sweetie, by the edges.
亲爱的 抓旁边就好
I'll just have to accept it.
看来我只好接受事实
I mean, it's my fault.
这都要怪我
Sweetie! Edges! Fingers! Smudgy!
别抓中间 指纹会弄脏照片
Oh, my God!
天啊
That's okay. I know that you're very upset right now.
算了 我知道你心情低落
I know that wasn't about me.
不是故意找我麻烦
I bet it was about her a little.
我看她就是跟她作对
If you would stop thinking about Ross for one minute
你要是肯放下罗斯一分钟
...you'd notice there are great guys everywhere.
就会发现到处有帅哥
Look. Gunther.
你看 例如阿甘
He's nice. He's cute.
他既善良又可爱
Yeah. I guess Gunther is...
阿甘的确...
What about that guy over there?
还有那边那个家伙
Remember? That is the guy you flirted with at the counter that time.
记得吗?你以前 跟他打情骂俏过
Oh, I don't know. I don't know.You're going to talk to him!
我不知道... 你现在就去跟他说话
Y'know what? We made a deal, I make your decisions and I say you're going to talk to him.
我们说好由我发号施今 我命令你去跟他说话
All right.
好吧
You're the boss. I guess I gotta do what you tell me.
你说了算 看来我只好照办
Say that to him, and you're golden.
他听到这句话肯定上钩
- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嗨
Hey, Pheebs. We got our pictures back from London.
菲比 伦敦的照片洗出来了
Here's all of us at the Tower of London...
这张是所有人在伦敦塔拍的
Here we all are.
大家都在照片中
There's Ross and Joey and you and...
有罗斯、乔伊、你...
And me.
和我
y'know what, we've been talking about London too much haven't we?
你一定听烦我们说伦敦的事了
No. I'm sorry. it's just because I couldn't be there.
是我不好 因为我去不了
All I get to do now is pregnant stuff. It bums me out.
我只能大着肚子 烦都快烦死了
- I'm sorry. - Sorry.
可怜啊... 真抱歉
- What happened? - A little of this, a little of that.
怎么样? 总之我们东扯西扯
I got myself a date tomorrow night.
明天晚上要出去约会
See? Didn't I tell you? You're getting over Ross already.
看吧?你就要忘记罗斯了
Get out.
滚出去
What took so long?
你怎么去那么久?
I got caught up at work. But I'm quitting tomorrow.
公事担搁了 不过我明天就辞职
So thanks for having me over.
谢谢你邀我过来
Rach...
瑞秋
Pheebs...
菲比
See you, man.
再见
What the hell was that?
他发什么神经?
Probably some European goodbye thing he picked up in London.
可能在伦敦学到的欧洲风俗
That's not European.
那才不是欧洲风俗
It felt French.
比较像法式热吻
Oh God, I really had a good time!
我玩得好开心
Yeah, me too.
我也是
- So... - So...
那么... 那么...
I guess this is it.
看来今天要结束了
Yeah, um...
是啊
- Unless you want to come inside? - Yeah!
除非你想进来 好
Oh, uh, wait a minute. You know what? I can't decide this.
等等 我无法自做主张
Okay. Just hold on a second.
等我一下
Um, hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Is Monica around? I-I have to ask her something.
摩妮卡在吗?我有事要问她
Doing her laundry.
她去洗衣服
What's that?
那是什么?
It came in the mail today.
我今天收到的包裹
It's 72 long-stemmed, red roses.
72朵长茎红玫瑰
One for each day I've known and loved Emily...
每朵代表我认识她 并且深爱她的每一天
...cut up into mulch.
给剪成碎片
Honey, that's awful.
真是糟糕
It's not so bad.
还好啦
Monica's going to make potpourri.
摩妮卡要用来做香料
I think I'm going to go wander out in the rain for a while.
我要去淋雨散散心
It's not raining.
外面没下雨
I can't catch a break.
连老天都不赏脸
Y'know what Ross? You're not going anywhere. You're gonna sit right here.
罗斯 你哪也别去 就坐这里
I'm gonna make you a cup of tea and we're gonna talk this thing whole out.
我们喝茶聊天
All right?
好吗?
Okay.
好
Hey, Dave.
大卫 怎么样?
Um, I need to take a rain check. My roommate is really sick.
改天再请你进来 我的室友病得很重
Okay. Bye.
好 再见
Honey, listen.
听着
Honey, listen, I know, I know things seem so bad right now.
我知道事情感觉很糟
...and that they won't get any...
看起来不会好...
Rach? Can I talk to for just a minute?
我可以跟你谈谈吗?
I dropped some socks.
我掉了几只袜子
What is the matter with you? Do you want to fall into the trap?
你又想老调重弹? 又想跳回去自找苦吃?
You did not drop any socks!
你根本没掉袜子
I just ran into Dave and he told me that you blew him off!
我刚碰到大卫 他说你打发他走
You listen to me!
你给我听好
I'm calling the shots! I say you leave Ross alone and go get Dave.
我要你离开罗斯去追大卫
What the hell were you trying to do?
你到底想怎么样?
Well, ultimately I was trying, you know, I wanted...
其实我想...我打算...
...to tell him that I'm still in love with him.
告诉他我还爱他
What? You cannot tell him that!
什么?你不准说
Why? Why not?
为什么?
People love to hear that!
大家都喜欢听到这种话
I make the decisions and I say no!
这里由我做决定 我不准你说
You know what? No, you don't make my decisions, because...
你知道吗? 你不能帮我做决定 因为...
...you're fired.
我要开除你
You can't fire me.
你不能开除我
I make your decisions, and I say I'm not fired. Ha!
你的事情由我来决定 我说我没被开除
Well...
既然如此...
Rachel! Come on, let me in!
瑞秋 让我进去
Having some trouble?
怎么了?
Rachel locked the door.
瑞秋把我锁在门外
I'll kick that door in if you give me some sugar.
你肯亲我 我就帮你撞开
Rachel! Let me in!
瑞秋 让我进去
Thank you.
谢谢
Rachel? Can I talk to you outside for a sec?
瑞秋 我可以跟你谈谈吗?
No.
不可以
We really need to talk to you.
我真的有话要跟你说
Well, then talk.
那就说啊
Okay, I will.
那我就说罗
Remember that thing we just discussed that you wanted to do?
记得我们刚说你要做的事吗?
Yes.
记得
What thing?
什么事?
Rachel wants to take swing dance lessons.
瑞秋要去学摇摆舞
Which I think is a really stupid idea.
我非常不赞成
It's dangerous. She won't get what she wants.
因为这种舞很危险 她一定学不会
And who knows who she might end up hurting?
而且搞不好还会撞伤人
Monica's right. Swing dancing can be tricky.
摩妮卡说得对 摇摆舞有点危险
I have to use the phone.
我要打电话
I got to cancel those five, giant teddy bears I sent to Emily.
我要取消五只 送给艾蜜莉的熊宝宝
My God. Think of the massacre.
否则熊宝宝难逃死劫
I'm going to do it.
我就是要说
I know you think I'm crazy.
我知道你认为我疯了
before you tell him you love him, just-just try to find one person
但是在你告诉他之前 至少找到一个...
...who thinks it's a good idea. I bet you can't.
同意你想法的人 我打赌你找不到
Please?
拜托
All right. Fine.
好吧
Joey! I'm in!
乔伊 我已经进来了
- All right. Good deal.
那好
Pheebs! Hey!
菲比 嘿
Pheebs? - Yeah?
菲比 怎样?
Umm, y'know how the other day you were talking about how you didn't get to go to London
你上次说你都不能去伦敦
and how you were kinda feeling left out?
觉得自己遭大家遗弃 如何?
Well, we all felt really bad about that...
我们很愧疚
so we decided we should all take a little trip together!
决定大家一起去旅行
Oh, that's so nice!
太好了
How great! Where's the trip?
太棒了 要去哪里?
Well, we thought we would all go to a picnic...
我们可以一起去野餐
in Central Park! - Central Park?
就去中央公园 中央公园?
All of us. All day.
对 大家一起去个一整天
That sucks!
什么鸟地方?!
That's not a trip! I just came from the park
那根本不算旅行 我才刚从公园过来
What are we gonna high five about at the stupid Central Park?
大家去中央公园有什么好兴奋
It's right by my house. All right!
好耶 就在我家旁边
I'm going home to bask in the triumph of my Central Park idea.
我决定回家反省这个烂主意
Hold on a sec there, Mr. Kissy.
等一下 热吻先生
'know, I've been meaning to talk to you about
我一直想跟你讨论
this whole, little, new European thing you got going on
你新学的欧洲民情
and I just need to tell you that it makes me very uncomfortable
你搞得我非常不自在
...and I just, you know, just stop it!
拜托你别再亲了
Just bringing some culture to the group.
我只是想 介绍大家认识欧洲文化
That's fine. Just don't bring it in my mouth.
只要不要介绍到我嘴里就好了
It makes me want to puke.
我都快吐了
Hey, everybody! Pheebs is here!
各位 菲比来了
Phoebe! Whoo! - Okay. Whoo! Hi!
菲比 大家好
Pheebs, we decided that the picnic idea was a little...
菲比 我们认为野餐的主意...
It didn't have any... Well, it blew.
实在烂透了
We thought that this afternoon we'd all go away for the whole weekend...
所以今天下午决定 到大西洋城...
...to Atlantic City.
去度周末
Ooh, Atlantic City! Oh, that's a great plan! Whose plan was that?
大西洋城 太好了 谁想到的?
Mine!
我的
- Wait. It was my plan. - No...
等等 是我提议的 错
...I said we needed a new plan.
我说我们应该想个新的计划
And I came up with Atlantic City.
然后我想到要去大西洋城
Which is the new plan.
这就是新的计划啊
Okay, well, why don't we all meet upstairs in an hour?
大家一小时后楼上见
I'm going to go pack. I'm going to go pack my ass off.
我要去打包了 我要摇着大屁股好好打包
Come on Rach, let's go.
我们走吧
Yeah, y'know what? I'm-I'm gonna meet you upstairs in a minute.
我等一下再上去找你
Rachel, you didn't find anyone, so you can't tell him.
不行 瑞秋 没有人支持你 所以你不能说
You know what? That doesn't matter.
无所谓
Do you know how painful it is to tell someone you love them...
你知道对方不能回应你的爱意
...and not have them say it back?
会有多痛苦吗?
I don't care.
我不在乎
Okay...
好吧
I can't watch.
可是我看不下去
What you reading?
你在看什么?
Paper.
报纸
Yeah? What's it about?
上面说了什么?
The events from around the globe.
世界各地的新闻
Okay...
是啊
Uh, there's something I have to talk to you about.
我有件事要告诉你
Everyone's saying I shouldn't tell you.
虽然大家都叫我别说
But I think they're wrong. I mean, and you know how people can be wrong.
但是他们都错了 有时候别人就是看不清楚
Once at work...
有一次上班时
...I thought carbon dating is fossilized...
我说放射性碳测定法太老旧...
Okay, Ross, I'm really trying to tell you something here.
我说正经的
Go ahead.
说吧
I think I'm just going to say it.
我这就说了
I'm just going to say it.
现在就告诉你
I'm still in love with you, Ross.
我还爱着你 罗斯
Wow. I'm not sure what to do with that right now.
我不知道现在该怎么回答
What? Was that a joke? Because it's mean.
怎么了?你跟我开玩笑? 这就太恶劣了
I'm so dead serious.
我很正经
I'm totally serious.
不能再正经了
Why are you laughing?
那你笑什么?
Because I just heard it!
因为我刚听到自己的话
I heard it! And it's ridiculous!
我听到了 而且觉得很荒谬
I mean...
毕竟...
You're married!
你已经结婚
You're married, and it's just ridiculous.
你有老婆 我说这话太可笑
When I said it, I sort of floated up out of my body.
我说话时似乎灵魂出壳
And then I heard myself say it, and then the floating Rachel...
我的灵魂听到肉身说话
I was like, "You are such an idiot!"
灵魂认为 自己实在很白痴
- Well, I am married. -I know.
我的确已经结婚 我知道
Even though I haven't spoken to my wife since the wedding.
虽然婚礼后就没跟老婆说过话
I'm sorry. That's not funny.
抱歉 这不好笑
Actually, it kind of is.
其实还蛮好笑的
My wife won't return my calls.
我老婆不回我电话
I don't know where my wife is.
我不知道太太在哪里
"Hey, Ross! Where's the missus?" "Don't know!"
"罗斯 你老婆呢?" "我也不知道"
Oh, God.
天啊
Okay.
好
You know what? do you think ah, do you think that you just forget that I told you this?
你可以忘记我刚说的话吗?
Well, I kind of have to.
我不忘记也不行
Because the thing is...
因为事实是...
The thing is, you know, that you're married to Emily.
事实就是你已经娶了艾蜜莉
That is what the thing is.
事实正是如此
Oh, God.
天啊
Ross, things aren't gonna be weird between us, right? I mean was that just the stupidest thing,
罗斯 我们还是好朋友吧 我说自己还爱你...
Me telling you that?
真是蠢毙了
No, no. I'm glad you did.
不会 我很高兴你告诉我
Look, if nothing else,
就算日子不顺利
it's-it's always great when someone tells you they love you.
听到有人说爱你还是很开心
That's what I said!
我早说过了
- Thank you for being so nice. - No. Thank you for...
谢谢你对我这么好 我才该谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
- Okay, let's go! - Yeah, Atlantic City!
大家走吧 前往大西洋城
Come on!
走吧
Atlantic City, baby!
去大西洋城罗
Let's roll some bones. Hey, Joey!
我们去大赌一笔 乔伊
High-five for rolling bones.
赌博万岁
Uh, Pheebs, you're leaking.
菲比 你尿失禁?
Oh, my God. Your water broke.
天啊 你羊水破了
Oh! Okay!
对
Well, don't worry. I call shotgun.
别放在心上 我要坐前座!
Pheebs, we have to take you to the hospital now.
菲比 我们得送你去医院
Pheebs, the babies are coming now.
菲比 你快要生了
Honey! High-five! The babies are coming!
击掌 你要生了!
Remember when my water broke?
记不记得 我羊水破的那天?
I can't believe Phoebe's gonna have her babies!
菲比竟然快生了
I know. It's beautiful and amazing.
我知道 真是太棒了
Y'know what else I can't believe? I had to kiss Phoebe and Rachel every time I left a room
我竟然每次离开 都得亲菲比跟瑞秋
I mean it's too bad they didn't see us having sex.
可惜她们没看到我们嘿咻
Do you know anything about women?
你到底了不了解女人?
No.
不了解
- It's all right. - Okay.
算了 好