RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第五集 S05E05 The One with the Kips / 我不想当

老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第五集 S05E05 The One with the Kips / 我不想当

Chandler and Monica go away for the weekend but spend the entire time fighting. Ross tries to tell Rachel about his agreement with Emily. 钱德勒和摩妮卡外出度周末而花费的全部时间的战斗。罗斯试图告诉瑞秋关于他与艾米丽达成的协议。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Hey. - Hey
嘿 嘿

Monica?
摩妮卡?

What time is it?
现在几点了?

Uh, 9.
9点

But it's dark out.
可是外面还很黑

Um, well, that's because you always sleep till noon, silly.
那是因为你老是睡到中午 傻瓜

This is what 9 looks like.
9点就是这么黑

I guess I'll get washed up then.
那我该梳洗一下

Watch that sunrise.
准备看日出

I'm really getting tired of sneaking around all the time.
我不想再偷偷摸摸了

I know, me too. Hey, what if we went away for the whole weekend? No interruptions.
我知道 我也是 不然我们 去外面度周末 就没人打扰我们

And we could be naked the entire time.
还可以赤身裸体

All weekend?- That's a whole lot of naked.
整个周末?那可是很长

Yeah, I could say I have a conference and you can say you have a chef thing.
我可以说我去开会 你就说去参加厨师研讨

Oh, I've always wanted to go to this culinary fair in Jersey!
我一直想参加泽西的烹饪大会

Ha, ha, okay. You know you're not, though.
不过你去的不是那里

- Right. Okay. - Let's go.
对 好 走吧

Wait. What about Joey?
等等 乔伊怎么办?

Hey, guess what I'm doing this weekend.
你们知道我这周末要干嘛吗?

Going to this culinary fair in Jersey.
去纽泽西参加烹饪大会

How weird! Chandler just told us he's got a conference there.
真巧 钱德刚才说 要去那里开会

Oh, that's funny
真有意思

Seems like Chandler's conference could've been in Connecticut or Vermont.
钱德应该可以 去康州或佛蒙特州开会

I'm not in charge of where the conference is held.
我又不能决定在哪里开会

Do you want people to think it's a fake conference? It's a real conference.
难道你希望大家认为我造假? 因为我可没说谎

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

- Is Rachel here? I gotta talk to her.
瑞秋在吗?我要找她

- No, she's out shopping.
她出去逛街了

- Damn. - What's going on?
可恶 怎么了?

I told Emily to come.
我叫艾蜜莉来

And I just need to, you know, talk to Rachel about it.
所以我得赶快跟瑞秋说

Wait a minute.
等等

So when Emily comes, you're not gonna see Rachel anymore?
艾蜜莉来了之后 你真的就不见瑞秋了?

Well look, I'm just trying to focus on the "I get to see my wife," part, all right?
我现在只能专心想着 "我可以见我老婆"

And not the part that makes me do this.
不去想我快胄溃疡的事

Wow, so you guys are, you're never gonna be in the same room together?
所以你们再也不能共处一室?

How is that even gonna work?
这怎么可能?

I have no idea.
我也不知道

But I assure you, I will figure it out.
但是我一定会想到办法

It doesn't seem like it's gonna work.
看起来实在不可能

- Hi, guys. - Hi.
大家好 嗨

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

What's going on?
怎么了?

We're flipping Monica's mattress.
我们正要帮摩妮卡翻床垫

So I'm thinking, basically, we pick it up, and then we flip it.
我认为应该先抬起来再翻过来

That's better than my way.
这方法比我的主意好

Oh, hey, guys, would you flip mine too?
你们顺便帮我翻好吗?

-Oh, man.
受不了

Oh, look! A letter from my mom.
我妈寄信来

So, Rach?
瑞秋

You know how Emily's coming, right?
你知道艾蜜莉要来

Oh, yeah. I know.
我知道啊

Can you hear anything?
听得到吗?

Oh, yeah, somebody just said, "Can you hear anything?"
当然 刚刚有人说 "听得到吗?"

Hey, Joey's ass.
乔伊的大屁股

What are you doing?
你在做什么?

Well, remember when they got in that big fight and broke up and we were all stuck in her all night with no food or anything?
记得上次他们吵架分手时 我们卡在房里没东西可吃吗?

Well, when Ross said "Rachel" at the wedding, I figured it was gonna happen again.
罗斯在婚礼上说出瑞秋名字后 我猜旧戏可能会重演

You know? So I hid this in here.
所以我在这里藏了这些东西

Ooh, candy bars, crossword puzzles...
有糖果、猜谜

Ooh, Mad Libs. Mine!
还有疯狂字谜 我要

Condoms?
保险套?

Hey, you don't know how long we're gonna be in here.
谁晓得会在这里待多久

We may have to re-populate the Earth.
搞不好我们还得负责 繁衍人类后代

And condoms are the way to do that?
戴保险套还想繁衍后代?

Anyway, it all boils down to this.
有个关键问题

- The last time I talked to Emily... - Aah! Oh, my God! Our dog died!
上次我跟艾蜜莉通电话 天啊 我的狗死了

- What? - Oh, my God. LaPooh, our dog!
什么? 天啊 拉普死了

LaPooh's still alive?
拉普还活着?

Oh! It says he was hit by an ice-cream truck
我妈说他被冰淇淋车投到

and dragged for 19 blocks!
还被拖了19条街

- Oh! Oh, my God.
我的天啊

- Sweetie, we heard you crying. - Please don't cry.
我们听到你在哭 别哭了

- It's LaPooh!
是拉普

I know, it's LaPooh right now but it'll get better.
我知道你觉得满肚子大便 过几天就没事了

I can't believe it! We're here!
不可思议 我们到了

Ooh, chocolates on the pillows! Oh, I love that!
枕头上还放巧克力 我最爱这套

You should live with Joey. Rolos everywhere.
那你应该跟乔伊住 到处都有巧克力糖

- Oh. Okay, I'll be right back. - Okay.
我马上回来 好

Oh, yes!
万岁

Monica, get in here. It's a high-speed car chase on!
摩妮卡快来 电视正在播警匪公路追逐战

We're switching rooms.
我们要换房问

Oh, dear God, they gave us glasses!
天啊 他们给了我们玻璃杯!

No, they gave us glasses with lipstick on them.
不是 杯子上有口红印

If they didn't change the glasses, who knows what else they didn't change.
如果连杯子都没换 谁晓得还有哪些东西没换

Oh, come on, sweetie. I just want this weekend to be perfect, okay?
亲爱的 我只是希望 过个完美的周末

- We can change rooms, can't we? - Okay.
换个房间嘛 好

Okay, but let's do it now, though, because Chopper 5 just lost its feed!
好吧 要换快换 5号直升机刚跟丢了

Hey, so, uh...


You know how there was something I wanted to talk to you about?
记得我上次有事告诉你吗?

Oh, yeah.


Well...


...you know I'm trying to work things out with Emily.
你知道我很希望跟艾蜜莉合好

Well, there's this...
不过

...one thing.
有件事

Okay, here goes.
好 我要说了

I made a promise that
我答应她嘿

- What? - Your nose is bleeding.
什么? 你流鼻血

- Oh, God! - You're bleeding.
天啊 别又来了 你流血了

Ah. Ah, not again.This happened when my grandfather died.
我祖父过世时也一样

It's... Ugh, sorry.
实在是抱歉

Oh, gross, unh.
好嗯心

Okay. So I'm sorry. What did you wanna tell me?
好了 对不起 你刚刚要说什么?

Sorry. Sorry.
抱歉

Okay.


I can't see you anymore.
我不能再见你了

Yeah, I know, it's ridiculous. I can't see you, either.
我知道 我也看不见你

I think you'll find this room more to your liking.
你们可能会喜欢这问房

Okay, great.
太好了

They say he's only got half a tank left.
听说他只剩下一半的汽油

Half a tank? We still got a lot of high-speed chasing to do!
一半?那还可以跑很久

- We're switching rooms again. - What? Why?
我们必须换房问 什么?为什么?

This is a garden-view room and we paid for an ocean-view room.
这间房是花园景观 我们订的是观海房

Our last ocean-view room was unacceptable to you.
只剩一间观海房 可是你们不喜欢

Excuse me. Um, can I talk to you over here for just a second?
不好意思 我可以跟你谈一下吗?

- Chandler. - Yeah?
钱德 来了

Look, these clowns are trying to take us for a ride. I won't let them.
这些小人想占我们便宜 我才没那么蠢

We're not a couple of suckers.
我们可不是呆头鹅

I hear you, Mugsy.
说得好 大姐头

But, look, all these rooms are fine.Okay? Can you just pick one so I can watch the...
这些房问都还好啊 请你赶快选定 让我看

Have a perfect, magical weekend together with you?
让我跟你一起好好度假

- Okay, this one I like. - Nothing.
我喜欢这间 没了

Nothing. It's over.
没了 结束了

Damn it, this is regularly scheduled programming!
竟然没有延长时间

Can we turn the TV off, okay?
可以关掉电视吗?

Do we really want to spend the entire weekend like this?
难道整个周末都要看电视?

I'm sorry, am I getting in the way of all the room-switching fun?
抱歉 我是不是 妨碍你换房间了?

- Ha, ha, don't blame me for ruining tonight. - Who should I blame?
你火大可别怪到我身上 否则该怪谁?

The nice bellman who had to drag our luggage to 10 rooms?
那个拖着行李 跑过10间房的倒霉服务生?

Or the idiot who thought he could drive...
我不知道 或许该怪那个

...from Albany to Canada on a half a tank of gas?
以为用半箱汽油 可以从纽约跑到加拿大的家伙

Do not speak ill of the dead.
不要说死者的坏话

We're supposed to be spending a romantic weekend together.
我们出来是为了过浪漫周末

What's the matter with you?
你到底哪里有毛病?

I just wanna watch a little television. What's the big deal?
我只是想看点电视 有何不对?

Jeez, relax, Mom.
放轻松嘛 老妈

What did you say?
你说什么?

I said, "Jeez, relax, Mon."
我说"放轻松 小摩"

Hey.


Hey. Rachel, I-I-I've been wanting to tell you something for a while now
瑞秋 我一直有话要告诉你

and I really, I just have to get it out.
我非说不可

Okay. All right. What's up?
什么事?

Okay.


You know how you told me I should do whatever it takes to fix my marriage?
你上次不是说我应该 不惜代价挽救婚姻吗?

Yeah, I told you to give Emily whatever she wants.
对 我叫你 答应艾蜜莉所有要求

And while that was good advice, you should know that what she wants...
你的建议不错 不过我必须告诉你她开的条件

Yeah?
什么?

...is for me not to see you anymore.
就是叫我永远不能再见你

Well, that's crazy. You can't do that.
太扯了 你才做不到

What are you gonna tell her?
你要怎么告诉她?

Oh, my God.
天啊

Oh, you've already agreed to this, haven't you?
你已经答应了 对不对?

It's awful, I know. Uh, it's.
我知道自己很恶劣

I mean, I feel terrible, but I have to do this if I want my marriage to work.
我心情也很糟糕 但这是挽救婚姻的唯一方法

And I do. I have to make this marriage work. I have to.
我很希望跟她合好 必须挽救这段婚姻

But the good thing is, we can still see each other until she gets here.
好在我们在她抵达之前 还可以继续见面

Oh, lucky me!
我真幸运

Oh, my God! That is good news, Ross!
天啊 这真是好消息

I think that's the best news I've heard since LaPooh died!
自从拉普过世之后 最大的好消息

You have no idea what a nightmare this has been. Uh, this is so hard.
你不知道我有多难过 我也很痛苦

Oh, yeah, really? Is it, Ross?
是吗?真的吗 罗斯?

- Well, let me make this a little easier for you.
我可以为你减轻压力

- What are you doing?- Storming out.
你在做什么? 喷而出走

- Rachel, this is your apartment.
瑞秋 这是你家

Yeah? Well, that's how mad I am!
你看我有多火大

Damn Rolos!
臭巧克力糖

- Hey, you're back. - Hey.
你回来了 嘿

How was your conference?
这次出差如何?

It was terrible. I fought with my colleagues for the entire time.
糟透了 我跟同事吵架 到回来前都没合好

Are you kidding with this?
怎么还有?

Uh, so your weekend was a total bust?
整个周末都泡汤?

Uh, no, I got to see Donald Trump waiting for an elevator.
也不会 我看到 唐纳川普等电梯

- Hi. - Hey, you're back too.
嗨 你也回来了

Yeah. Um, Chandler, could I talk to you outside for a second?
对 钱德 可以出来一下吗?

- How was your chef thing? - Ugh. It was awful.
烹饪大会好玩吗? 糟透了

I guess some people don't appreciate really good food.
有些人根本不会欣赏美食

Maybe it was the kind of food that tasted good at first...
你的食物可能看起来很美味

...but then made everybody vomit and have diarrhea.
吃下去却害人上吐下泻

- Chandler. - Monica.
钱德 摩妮卡

Okay, I'd like to know how much the room was because I'd like to pay my half.
旅馆费用多少? 我要付我那一半

Okay, fine. $300.
很好 三百元

- Three hundred dollars? - Yeah. Just think of it as $25 per room.
三百元? 就想成每间二十五元

What are you guys woofing about?
你们鬼叫什么?

Chandler stole a 20 from my purse!
钱德从我皮包偷了二十元纸钞

No!
不会吧?

You know what? Now that I think about it...
现在回头想想

...I constantly find myself without 20s, and you always have lots.
我老是没二十元 你皮夹里倒是很多

You should've seen the look on her face.
你们应该看看她当时的表情

I don't want Rachel to hate me. I don't know what to do.
我不希望瑞秋恨我 真不知道该怎么办

- You want my advice? - Yes. Please.
-你要听我的建议吗? -请说

- You're not gonna like it. - That's okay.
你听了一定不高兴 没关系

You got married too fast.
你决定结婚太匆促了

- That's not advice. - I told you.
这算哪门子忠告? 看吧

I'm going to the bathroom.
我去洗手间

Man, if anyone asked me to give up any of you, I don't think I could do it.
要是有人叫我别见你们其中一个 我绝对办不到

Me neither.
我也不行

Maybe I could do it.
或许我可以

- Hi. -Hey.
嗨 嘿

I know you guys heard about the whole thing with me and Ross.
我知道你们听说 罗斯跟我的事情了

But I've been obsessing about it all day and would love not to talk about it.All right?
我已经烦了一整天 请你们别再提起了

Uh, I don't know if this falls under that category...
我不知道这算不算提起

...but, uh, Ross is right back there.
不过罗斯就在后面

- That's not Ross. - Oh, no, not that guy.
那才不是罗斯 不是那个

He does look like him, though.
虽然他很像

Okay. Ross is in the bathroom.
罗斯去洗手间了

Oh, my God. It's happening. It's already started.
天啊 开始了 现在就这样

I'm Kip.
我就像阿吉

- What? - Yeah, you're not Kip.
什么? 你才不是阿吉

Do you even know who Kip is?
你知道阿吉是谁吗?

Who cares? You're Rachel.
谁管他?你是瑞秋

Who's Kip?
阿吉是谁?

Kip, my old roommate. We all hung out together.
我以前的室友 以前也跟大家很好

- Oh, that poor bastard.
那个可怜人

See? You told me the story.
看吧?你们跟我说过那件事

He and Monica dated.They broke up, they couldn't be in the same room together.
他以前跟摩妮卡约会 分手后却无法共处一室

You all promised you'd stay his friend.And what happened?
你们都答应继续跟他当朋友 结果呢?

He got phased out.
他从此遭到排挤

- You're not gonna be phased out.
我们才不会排挤你

- Well, of course I am.It won't happen to Ross. He's your brother,
一定会 罗斯定可以留下来 因为他是你哥哥

your old college roommate.
他又是你大学室友

It was a matter of time before someone had to leave the group.I always assumed Phoebe would be the one to go.
迟早有人会离开这个小圈圈 我以前还以为走的是菲比

Honey, come on, you live far away, you're not related.
拜托 你住得远 又不是谁的亲戚

You lift right out.
很快就会被淡忘

Hey.


Hey, Mr. Bing.
宾先生

That, uh, hotel you stayed at called.
你住的饭店打电话来

Said someone left an eyelash curler in your room.
说在你房间捡到睫毛夹

Yes, that was mine.
是我的

I figured you hooked up with some girl and she left it there.
我以为你钓上哪个马子 她忘了带走

Yes, that would have made more sense.
这种说法的确比较合理

You know, I don't even feel like I know you anymore, man.
我都快要不认识你了

All right, uh, look, I'm just gonna ask you this one time, all right?
我只问你一次就好

And whatever you say, I'll believe you.
无论你怎么说 我都相信你

Were you or were you no on a gay cruise?
你是不是 去参加同性恋大会?

Phoebe.
菲比

I'm sorry about the whole lifting-out thing.
我不该说大家会淡忘你

You gotta come with me.
你得跟着我

- Come where? - Wherever I go.
去哪里? 跟着我就对了

Come on, you and me, we'll start a new group. We're the best ones.
我们可以重组一个团体 毕竟我跟你才是精华

Okay, but try to get Joey too.
好吧 不过记得拉乔伊入伙

Pheebs, do you mind if I speak to Rachel alone for a sec?
菲比 我可以跟瑞秋 私下谈谈吗?

Oh, sure, yeah.
当然可以

Bye, Ross.
再见 罗斯

Forever.
永远不见了

- Hi. -Hi.
-嗨 -嗨

What are you doing here?
你来做什么?

Isn't this against the rules?
这不是违反规定吗?

I talked to Monica.
我跟摩妮卡谈过

Look, I'm the one who made the choice.
是我做这个选择

I'm the one who's making things change.
我害大家必须要改变

So I should be the one to, you know, step back.
所以离开的应该是我

- Oh, Ross... - No, no, it's okay. Really.
罗斯 真的没关系

Plenty of people just see their sisters at Thanksgiving,and just see their college roommates at reunions
很多人只有在感恩节见到妹妹 同学会才见到大学室友

...and just see Joey at Burger King.
在"汉堡王"才见到乔伊

So is that better?
这样你舒服一点了吗?

No, it's not better.
一点也没有

I still don't get to see you.
我还是见不到你

Well, what would you do, Rach? If you were me, what would you do?
瑞秋 换做你会怎么办?

Well...


...for starters, I would have said the right name at my wedding.
首先 我在婚礼上 就不会说错名字

I can't believe this is happening.
竟然得走到这一步

I know.
我知道

I am so sorry.
我很抱歉

I know that too.
我也知道

Ahem. Hey, Rach?Sorry to interrupt
瑞秋 抱歉打扰

but, uh, Phoebe said you wanted to talk to me about a trip or something.
菲比说我们要去哪里

- Hey. - Hi.


Hi


I just came over to drop off...
我来

...nothing.
没事

So that weekend kind of sucked, huh?
上周末过得很糟吧?

Yeah, it did.
没错

So I guess this is over?
那大概没得玩了

- What? - Well, you know, you and me.
什么? 我说你跟我啦

I mean, it had to end sometime.
反正迟早得结束

Why exactly?
为什么?

Because of the weekend. We had a fight.
因为我们上周末吵架啊

Chandler, that's crazy.
钱德 你太扯了

If you give up every time you have a fight with someone,you'd never be with anyone longer than...
如果你每次吵架就分手 交往大概不会超过

So
所以

this isn't over?
我们还可以继续?

You are so cute!
你真可爱

No, no. It was a fight.
当然 我们只是吵架

You deal with it and you move on.
吵过之后就算了

It's nothing to freak out about.
根本没什么好害怕

- Really? Okay, great.
真的吗?太好了

Welcome to an adult relationship.
欢迎加入成熟恋人行列

We're in a relationship?
我们算是男女朋友?

- I'm afraid so. - Okay.
恐怕是 好吧

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

Oh, hey, Monica, I heard you saw Donald Trump at your convention.
摩妮卡 听说你上周 看到唐纳川普

Yeah, saw him waiting for an elevator.
对 我看到他在等电梯

Rach, can I borrow your eyelash curler? I lost mine.
瑞秋 借我睫毛夹 我的不见了

Yeah, it's in the bathroom.
好啊 在厕所

- Joey, can I talk to you for a second?
乔伊 过来一下

Yes.
没错

Yes.
没错

You? And you?
你?跟你?

Yes, but you cannot tell anyone. No one knows.
对 但是你不能告诉别人 还没有人知道

But how? When?
怎么会?何时的事?

- It happened in London. - In London!
要从伦敦说起 伦敦?

The reason we didn't tell anyone was we didn't wanna make a big deal out of it.
我们之所以没告诉大家 是不想你们大惊小怪

But it is a big deal!
这的确是大事

I have to tell someone!
我非告诉谁不可

No, no, no. You can't.
不行你不能说

Please? Please?! We just don't want to deal with telling everyone, okay?
拜托你 我们就是 不想面对大家质问

Please, just promise you won't tell.
求求你保证不说

All right.
好吧

Man, this is unbelievable!
不可思议

I mean, it's great! But...
这是件好事 可是

- I know. It's great!
我知道 的确很棒

Oh, I don't wanna see that!
我可不想看到这幕

We're so stupid.
我们真是太蠢了

Do you know what's going on in there?
你知道他们在做什么吗?

They're trying to take Joey.
他们想抢走乔伊

"The most popular Phoebe in tennis is called the overhand Phoebe. Heh.
网球界最有名的菲比 就叫做杀球菲比

If you win, you must slap your opponent on the Phoebe and say, 'Hi, Phoebe!"'
赢了就得跟对方击掌 说"嗨 菲比"

Oh, that's cute. We really all enjoyed it.
真有意思 很好玩

- But you know it doesn't count. - Count for what?
但是这不算 不算什么?

Just count in our heads as good Mad Libs.
这可不算疯狂字谜

I guess fun time's over. Yeah, I'm done.
我不想玩了 不好玩了

Wait, guys, if we follow the rules,it's still fun and it means something.
等等 要遵守规则才有意思 也才有意义啊

I'm gonna take off.
我要闪人了

Guys, rules are good!Rules help control the fun.
有规则才好 不守规则怎么会好玩?

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.