Ross moves in with Chandler and Joey after Emily's cousin kicks him out of his apartment. Phoebe dates a health inspector. Rachel plays hard-to-get with Danny. 罗斯的动作跟钱德和乔伊在艾米丽的表弟踢了他的公寓。菲比日期卫生督察。瑞秋玩欲擒故纵的丹尼。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
Are you looking at naked tribeswomen?
你在看原住民裸女吗?
No, look.
不是你看
That's a pig.
那是猪耶
I know. But look at the knobs on it!
我知道 你看他的咪咪多大
-Hey. -Hey.
嘿 嘿
Emily's cousin kicked me out.
艾蜜莉的表妹 竟然把我赶出来
- What? - Why?
什么? 为什么?
when you're subletting an apartment from your wife's cousin
当你跟老婆的表妹分租公寓
and then you get a divorce
要是之后又离婚
sometimes the cousin suddenly wants his apartment back.
表妹就会突然把房子要回去
How can he do that?Didn't you sign a lease?
怎么可以这样?你们没签约吗?
Who needs a lease when it's "family"?
谁跟亲戚租公寓还签约?
You can stay with us.
嘿 你可以跟我们住
We'll take care of ya!Oh, yeah! Absolutely!
我们照顾你 没错
Anything you need man!
包在我们身上
But you have to promise me the second you are feeling better
你心情好一点就说一声
so that we can make fun of your hair!
好让我们取笑你的鸡窝头
- You got it. JOEY: Okay.
没问题 好
Thanks, I really appreciate this.
谢谢你们 我太感激了
All right,I'm going to get packing again.Man
我得回去打包行李了
I've been moving around so much that I feel like a nomad.
我最近不断搬家 简直像是游民
- What? - He thought you said gonad.
怎么了? 他以为你说的是"咪咪"
Wow, Monica. if every restaurant is as clean as yours,
哇 摩妮卡 要是每家餐厅 都跟你的一样干净
I'd have a tough time making a living.
我就没饭吃了
Ha, oh, Larry!
别说了 赖瑞
Um, do health inspectors work on commission?
卫生稽查员收佣金吗?
No, bribes.
不 不过收红包
- Ha-ha-ha, it's okay to laugh?
我可以笑吧?
- I was just kidding.
当然 我开玩笑的啦
- I'll check the kitchen floor.
我去检查厨房地板
Knock yourself out.
请自便 赖瑞
Yummy! Heh.
真可口
Larry?Yeah, I'd let him check out my kitchen floor.
你说赖瑞? 我也愿意让他检查我厨房地板
A 98.
98分
I deducted 2 points because you are not wearing your chef's hat,
你没戴帽子所以扣两分
That is a Section 5 violation.
因为违反第五条规定
Oh. Now look, Larry, honey, ha, ha.
听着 赖瑞 亲爱的
Um, I wrote the book on Section 5.
我写过第五条条文的书
I know that you don't have to wear your hat unless you're in the kitchen.
在厨房才要戴帽子
- Where's your hat? - In the kitchen. I'll get it.
那你的帽子呢? 在厨房 我进去拿
Ah, there's the two points!
就这里和两分
You should really read that book you wrote.
你真该读读你自己写的书
You saw the hat in the kitchen
哇 你看到帽子在厨房
and knew that she'd have to go in there hatless to get it.
知道她进去拿时没戴帽子
You could have your own health inspector detective show.
你可以主演 卫生稽查员兼侦探的电视剧了
Ah, I don't know about that.
你太客气了
But then I could be your sidekick, Voonda, heh.
而我可以演你的助手薇达
Maybe uh, Vunda could give me her number and I can ask her to dinner sometime.
或许薇达可以留电话给我 我就能约她出去吃饭
She would love that...
好 她一定会很高兴
...since you know all the clean places to eat, heh.
因为你知道哪家餐厅才卫生
I'll call you.
我再打给你
He's so funny! Whoa, oh.
他真幽默
- Thank you. - Thanks.
谢了 谢谢
How's Ross doing since all the Emily stuff?
摩妮卡 罗斯还好吧? 还在为艾蜜莉伤心吗?
He's not great. .
心情不太好
But, um, he's dealing with it
不过还撑得下去
- Oh. - Wait, you're not...
等等 你该不会… 拜托 不可能
Oh, I can't get started with all that Ross stuff again
我不可能再跟罗斯交往
I mean, he's gonna screwed up for a looong time.
他还要失魂落魄很久的时间
Besides, I don't go for guys right after they get divorced.
况且你也知道 我不喜欢追离婚的男人
Right, you only go for them five minutes before they get married.
对 快结婚的人你才要
Two pounds of mocha java.
我要两磅爪哇摩卡咖啡
It's Danny. Are you guys ever gonna go out again?
是丹尼 你们还会出去吗?
I don't know.
不知道
He hasn't called me since that one time when we went out.
上次出去一次之后 他就没再打给我
I see him in the hallway. We flirt.
我们只在走廊上打情骂俏
I'm all...and then nothing.
我笑得下巴掉下来 结果却没下文
- Hey. - Hi, Danny.
嘿 嗨 丹尼
Wow, thirsty, huh?
你很渴吧?
ctually, actually, I'm having a party at my place on Saturday, it's sort of a house warming kind of thing.
我周六要办派对 庆祝我搬新家
- Oh, fun. - Oh, great!
真有意思 真好
- Really looking forward to it. RACHEL: Yeah.
我非常期待 是啊
See you!
那我走了
So I guess we won't be warming his house.
看来他新家不欢迎我们
Okay. All right, I see what he's doing!
很好 我知道他在玩什么把戏
He's not asking me out because he wants me to ask him out.
他故意不约我 因为他要我主动约他
And you won't do that. That's right!
可是你不鸟他 没错
Cause that would give him the control.
否则主导权就落在他手里
So now he's all ooh, coming up with thiswhole I've got a party thing y'know.
他现在故意说什么要办派对
trying to get me to hint around for an invitation.
要我暗示他约我
Blew up in his face, didn't it? Ha.
可是我当场给他好看 对吧?
So there is no party?
所以他根本没有要办派对
No, there's a party. There's a party.
有 当然有 当然有
But the power?that is still up for grabs.
不过谁是老大还不知道哩
You follow me?
你听得懂吗?
I think so.
应该吧
So he's not inviting you to his party because he likes you?
你是说他故意不约你 是因为他喜欢你
Exactly!
就是这样
Ross?
罗斯
Hey, roomies!
嘿 室友们
I love what you've done with the place.
你把家里布置得真温馨
Oh, I know it's a lot of boxes.
我知道箱子堆得到处都是
but again I really appreciate you guys letting me stay here.-Not a problem.
我要再次成谢你们收容我 没问题
And listen, hey! Since you're gonna be here for a while, .
既然你要在这里住阵子
why don't - I was thinking we uh, put your name on the answering machine.
干脆录段你的留言
Oh, I, uh, hope you don't mind...
是啊 喔 希望你们别介意
...but I kind of already jazzed it up a little, ha, ha.
我已经录了一段
Check it out.
你们听
We will We will call you back
我们一定一定会回你电话
- Pretty cool, huh?-Oh, yes.
很酷吧? 喔 对
- You're fake laughing too, right?
你也是假笑吧?
- The tears are real..
不过眼泪是真的
- You look beautiful this evening. - Heh.
你今晚真漂亮
Show me the badge again.
再给我看一次徽章
Shiny, ha, ha.
真是闪闪发亮
Oh, you mind if I wash up? Because I came straight from work .
我可以去洗个手吗? 因为我下班就直接过来
and who knows where these babies have been
谁晓得这两个宝贝趣过什么
You are just nonstop, ha-ha-ha!
你真是宝到不行
- We're out of here. - Why?
我们必须立刻离开这里 为什么?
Just walking past the kitchen I saw 10 violations!
我刚经过厨房就看到十项违规
I'm shutting this place down!
我要勒令他们停业
- You have the power to do that?.
你有权限可以这样做吗?
- This does
有这个就可以
Shut it down.
那就让他们停业吧
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Nothing.
没什么
You built a fort, didn't you?
你造了一座城堡 对吧?
Kind of, heh.
差不多
Oh, my God! The air purifier. Ross' air purifier.
天啊 是他的空气清净器 罗斯的空气清净器
All I heard for four years through college was...
我大学四年只听得到…
You should have gone out once in a while.
老兄 你应该偶尔出去走走
- I hate this thing!
我讨厌这东西
- Come on, Chandler. Ross is our friend.
钱德 罗斯是我们的好友
He needs us right now.
他现在需要我们帮忙
So why don't you be a grownup and come watch TV in the fort?
所以成熟点 进来城堡看电视吧
- Oh, hi, Danny.
喔 嗨 丹尼
- Hey, guys. I just uh, wanted to invite you to the party tomorrow night
我来请你们参加明晚的派对
Oh, thanks, I'll try to stop by.
谢了 我们有时间就过去
Actually, I think, ahem, I'm going to be busy.
不过我可能有事
You are?
是吗?
Yeah.Remember? I've got that, uh, gala.
对 记得我上次跟你说 要参加开慕酒会
What's the gala for?
什么开慕酒会?
It's, uh, a regatta gala.
是…赛船开慕酒会
Do you sail?
真的?你会驾驶帆船?
No, but I support it.
不会 可是我赞助比赛
I hope I see you tomorrow night. Take care.
好吧 明晚见罗 好
RACHEL: Okay.
保重 好
Walked right into that one, didn't he?
我这招打得他满脸豆花
What one?
哪一招?
You wanted him to invite you to the party and he did it!
你希望他邀你参加派对 他也来啦
He waited until the last minute.
可是他等到最后一刻才来
So if I said yes,he would know I had nothing better to do than wait around for an invitation to his stupid party.
如果我答应 他就知道 我没事可做等着去那白痴派对
But I said no...which puts me right back in the driver seat.
但是我说不去 所以还是我占上风
So the ball is in his court?
正点 所以换他出招罗?
Ball?there's no ball.
出招?他没招可出了
Joey, please.
乔伊 麻烦你
Sorry.
对不起
- Hello, children. Hey.
哈罗 小鬼们 嘿
You want to play some foosball? Please?
要不要玩手足球?求求你?
- Okay. - No, no, no.
好吧 不…
We moved the table into my room
游戏桌搬进我房问了
because of all the boxes, ha, ha.Come on!
因为外面太多箱子 进来吧
I have one question.
好 我有个问题
What is the deal with this?
这是什么碗糕?
Bye-bye, little puppet Joey hand?
小布偶乔伊说再见?
No, the quiet down thing.
不是 叫我闭嘴的手势
Oh. You mean this.
你是说这样啊
I don't know how much more I can take.
我不知道我还能愁多久
Did you know he taped over my Baywatch tape with a show about bugs?
你知道他竟然拿我的海滩游侠录影带 去录什么怪小虫吗?
My God!- What if that had been porn? - Oh!
天啊 要是里面录的是A片呢?
All right, this may be tough...
好 天着 这样也许不好过
come on...but it's Ross. I survived college with him.
但是 是罗斯耶 我和他一起度过大学生活的
Right,I guess I can hold out a little longer.
好吧 也许我可以再忍受一阵子
- Let's have a game. - Okay.
来玩吧 好
Don't be scored on. No, no, no.
不要… 好耶
Uh, fellas?
两位?
- So he's out of here. - Mm-hm.
好 他非走不可
- Hey. -Hey.
嘿 嘿
You guys got anything to eat?
这里有没有东西可吃?
I just went down to Johnos for some chicken and it was closed!
我刚去强诺买鸡块 那里竟然停业了
Oh, I took Larry there, but it was all violated, so we shut it down.
喔 我带赖瑞去 餐厅不合规定 所以我们勒令他们停业
If this guy keeps closing our favorite places,
菲比 这家伙不断关掉 大家喜欢去的赛馆
where will we eat?
以后我们上哪吃饭?
I don't know. Clean places?
不晓得 干净的地方?
It's Danny.
是丹尼
Don't let him in! I'm supposed to be at a gala.
别让他进来 我现在 应该去船赛开慕酒会了
We'll be right there.
我们马上过去
Can't you say it's later?
不能说酒会还没开始吗?
What kind of a regatta gala starts at night?
什么?哪种船赛开慕酒会 在晚上开慕?
The fake kind.
假的那种
- Um, I need a ladle. You got a ladle?
嗨 我想借个勺子 你有吗?
- We have a ladle.
我们有
See you at the party.Okay, great.
谢了 待会儿见 好
You know what Larry would say?
你们知道赖瑞会怎么回答吗?
He'd say, "See you ladle."
他会说〝杓后见〞
Well, I-I-I'm done with this. You want anything Ross? Sports? International? Apartment listings?
我看完了 你要看吗 罗斯? 有体育、国际、租屋版?
I'll take sports.Mine!
我要体育版 我要
All right, uh, international.That's mine too.
好 那就国际版好了 我也要
I'm Italian.
我是意大利裔
Well, I guess I can check out those apartment listings, even though there's never anything in here.
不然看看租屋广告吧 不过报上向来没吉屋
Not even on page seven?
第7页也没有吗?
Oh, yeah.You're-
有耶 你说得对
Oh, here's an affordable place.Two bedroom, close to work..
有个地方价钱很公道 两房、上班也近
Ooh, it's available in five weeks
可是还要五周才能搬进去
What about that circled one?
那圈起来那个呢?
Ooh, I don't know. It's kind of expensive for a studio.
不知道耶 就套房来说有点贵
But it's available now.
可是现在就能搬进去
Isn't it?
对不对?
Yes, it is.
的确是
Let's go look at it, heh!
我们去看看
- Oh, okay. Let's go.-There we go! Yay!
好 我们走 走吧
hey guys, I was wondering if you guys would uh,
对了 忘了告诉你们
maybe chip in on some new air filters for the air purifier?
可不可以大家分摊买滤芯?
I mean, after all, we are all using it.
毕竟空气清净器大家都有用到
Let's go quicker!
快点走 好
- Oh, my God! - Mm.
天啊
Oh, look at this kitchen/bathroom.
你们看这个厨房…兼浴室
That's great! So you can cook while in the tub.
太棒了 可以一边煮饭 一边洗澡
Somebody was using his head.
房东真是太聪明了
Let's check out the rest of the place.
再看看其他地方
I think this is it.
我想就这么大了
I don't know. Maybe we should keep looking.
不知道耶 我们应该看看别间公寓
But hey, Ross, this place is available now!
可是罗斯 这地方.马上就能搬进来
You don't want to be stuck with us for five weeks.
对啊 你不会愿意 继续跟我们住五周
So you think I should go ahead take this place?
你觉得我应该租下?
Oh, it's perfect!
这里很棒啊
How about you?
你呢?
Kitchen, slash, bathroom.
这里有厨房兼浴室耶
Ah, I see what you guys are saying.
好吧 我懂了
I'll, uh, go downstairs and fill out an application.
我下楼填申请表
We are bad people.
我们是坏人
He knew we were trying to get rid of him.
他知道我们想赶他走
He knew!
他当然知道
Could we get a bathtub in our kitchen?
我们厨房能不能装浴缸?
Ready for dinner?
要去吃饭了吗?
- Ooh, absolutely. - Great.
当然 好
You wanted to go to the Italian place on Bleecker St?
你上次不是说要去布里克街 那家意大利餐厅?
Oh, I love that place, ha, ha.
我爱死那里了
- So no. - Oh.
所以…不行
How about Mama Lozetti's?
那去李赛提老妈呢?
Sure.
没问题
How long has that milk been sitting out?
不知道那瓶牛奶放多久了?
No, this place is totally healthy.
不 这地方非常干净
This milk is mine. I bought this today...
那瓶牛奶是我的
...because I was thirsty for milk, you know?
我今天买的 我突然想喝牛奶
Okay, let's go.
我们走吧
Hey, buddy.
嘿 老兄
Health Code 11 B
你知道卫生规则 11条B款吗?
requires that refuse be taken out the back exit.
垃圾应该从后门拿出去
But then I have to go all the way around.
可是这样就得从干洗店烧路
So you choose convenience over health?
你宁可方便也不顾卫生?
Stop, Larry.
够了 赖瑞
Can't you just be Larry and not Larry the health inspector guy?
你能不能当赖瑞就好 而不是卫生稽查员赖瑞?
It was exciting at first.
开始还很刺激
But now, it's like, so where are we going to eat ever?
但是现在简直是 哪家餮厅也去不了
I suppose I could give him a warning.
我想我可以口头警告就好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Go, go!
快走啊
If, after dinner, you still need to bust someone...
要是吃饱饭后你还想抓人
...I know a hot dog vendor who picks his nose.
我知道哪个热狗摊老板 喜欢挖鼻子
Maybe we did a good thing, helping Ross get back on his feet.
搞不好我们做的是好事 帮助罗斯早点恢复正常
That was a nice place.
对 况且那地方实在不错 是啊
No closet space, but he could hang his stuff out the window in a bag.
虽然柜子不多 不过可以用袋子装好挂在窗外
What are we gonna do?
现在该怎么办?
I don't know.
不知道
Maybe pizza?
要吃披萨吗?
- About Ross! - Oh.
我说的是罗斯
Hello.
喂?
Oh, yeah.It's the apartment manager. Ross put us as references.
我是 是公寓经理 罗斯填我们当介绍人
Ross is the greatest guy you'll ever meet! He's very reliable...
罗斯绝对是好人 这人非常可靠
Of course, he has a big, huge dog
不过他养了一只大狗
that, uh, barks into the night.
那只狗半夜叫个不停
Well, who doesn't love dogs?
谁不喜欢狗?
Uh, he's a tap dancer.
他是个踢踏舞者
Yes, some would say that is a lost art.
有人说这的确是失传的艺术
He's a pimp!
他是皮条客
There you go. He's a pimp.
没错 就是皮条客
He's a big, tap-dancing pimp!
他是会跳踢踏舞的皮条客
Hello?
喂?
Shh, this is never going to work. He's right there.
该死 这可不行 他就站在那里
Just go say hi.
去打声招呼就行啦
I have to go downstairs and come back up, as if I'm coming home from the gala.
不行 我得从楼下走上来 假装我刚从外面回来
So just go distract him. But don't be sexy.
你去引开他的注意力 但是别勾引他
- Hey, Danny. - Hey.
嘿 丹尼 你好
This is a great party. Great food, ha, ha.
这个派对真不错 食物也很好
Oh, you know, most parties, it's, uh, all chips and salsa, chips and salsa.
大部分派对都只有薯片、辣酱 薯片、练酱
So, um...
那么·”
What's this?
这是什么?
Salad.
沙拉 喔
And what's this?
这又是什么?
Bread.
面包
Aren't you a chef?
你不是厨师吗?
- Hey, Rachel. - Hey.
嘿 瑞秋 嘿
Oh, right, tonight was your party.
对了 你今晚要办派对
You look great! I'm glad you made it.
你穿得真漂亮 幸好你赶回来了
Oh, well, you know, the gala had to end sometime.
开慕会总不能没完没了
Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back.
你别走开 我马上回来
- Yeah, sure. - All right?
好吗? 没问题
All right.Whose court is the ball in now?
好 你说现在换谁出招啦?
I thought there wasn't a ball.
你不是说他没招可出?
Come on. He's glad that I came. He doesn't want me to go anywhere.
拜托 他很高兴我来了 而且还叫我别走开
Ball's flying all over the place.
我们两个现在是你来我往
This is my friend, Tom.
瑞秋 这是我朋友汤姆
This is the girl I told you about.
这就是我跟你提过的小姐
Oh, come on! You telling people about me?
拜托 你跟人提过我?
I think you two could really hit it off.
你们一定会来电
I'm gonna go mingle.
我去跟朋友哈拉了
So you work at Bloomingdale's, huh?
你在布鲁明岱尔百货上班?
My mom calls it "Bloomies."
我妈都说那里是〝布鲁迷〞
Yeah, okay.At ease, soldier, heh.
真不错 稍息 大兵
I'm sorry?
什么?
No, it's all right, you can just drop the act Tommy. I know what's going on here. .
没关系 汤姆 你别装了 我知道你们搞什么鬼
You're Danny's wingman, right?
你是丹尼的好友对不对?
You guys are best buds, frat bros.
你们交情老、感情好
I'm going to go talk to, uh, a friend.
我要去…找朋友
Yeah, you go talk to your friend.
请便 去找你朋友吧
Go tell him, "Nice try."
告诉他“这招漂亮”
Man! He just keeps lobbing them up and I just keep knocking them right out of the park!.
他真是出招连连 不过我可是招招都破
I think I need a drink.
我想喝杯饮料 我也要
Ninety-eight...ninety-nine..one hundred!
98、99、1 00
Okay. Go.
走吧
Dude, I'm telling you, I'm fine.
告诉你 我没问题
Here we go, here we go.
我扶住你了…
Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿
So I, uh, didn't get that apartment.
我没租到那间公寓
Some problem with my application.
我的申请资格有问题
You're kidding?
哪有可能? 不会吧
But, the good news is that Phoebe said I could stay at her place for a while, so...
不过好消息是 菲比答应让我搬去跟她住一阵子
But you can't stay with Phoebe, Ross! We're-we're roomies!
你不能住菲比家 我们可是室友耶
Look, you guys don't need me here taking up your space.
我不能再占用你们公寓
We got plenty of space.
反正这里大得很
There's still some by that speaker.
喇叭旁边还有空间
Please, just stay.
住下来吧 对
Are you guys sure about this?Definitely!.
你们确定? 当然
Ross,You have to stay.
罗斯 你非留下来不可
- All right. - All right, buddy.
好吧 就这么办
So I'm a pimp, huh?
所以我是皮条客?
It's okay.
没关系
Sometimes I can be a pain in the ass.But just talk to me.
我知道我有时候很顾人怨 不过你们可以直说
Tell me if something bothers you.
明白告诉我哪里让你们不舒服
And for my part I will do everything I can to keep my annoying habits just
我可以尽量改掉惹人嫌的习惯 只要你们…
Well, I see you've had a very productive day.
显然你今天过得很充实
The cowboy hat's a little much.
不过戴牛仔帽也太扯了吧?
Come on, it's fun!
快点 进来一起玩
All right.
好吧
Isn't this a woman's hat?
这不是女人的帽子吗?
Dude, stop talking crazy, and make us some tea!
小子 还不赶快闭嘴去泡茶?