RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第十集 S05E10 The One with the Inappropriate Sister / 兄妹“情”

老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第十集 S05E10 The One with the Inappropriate Sister / 兄妹“情”

A bored Ross wreaks havoc in Chandler and Joey's lives. Rachel is disturbed by Danny's relationship with his sister. Phoebe runs into trouble whilst collecting donations for the poor. 一个无聊的罗斯破坏了Chandler和Joey的生活。瑞秋是由丹尼的妹妹关系不安。菲比遇到麻烦而为穷人募捐。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- What are you doing?
你在做什么?

- I reorganized the fridge, heh.
我重新整理过冰箱

See? Uh, bottom shelf, meats and dairy.
看 最底下放肉跟奶制品

Middle shelf, fruits and vegetables.
中间放水果蔬菜

And top shelf, expired products.
最上面放过期食物

- Why are you doing this? - Because I am bored out of my mind.
你吃饱撑着啊? 因为我无聊到快抓狂了

I've already been to the bank, post office and dry cleaners.
我已经去过 银行 邮局 干洗店

Dude, you just described seven days worth of stuff.
老兄 你做完我一周的工作

Gotta spread it out a little, you know.
你要把工作分散一点

Haven't you ever been unemployed?
难道你从来没失业过?

I am not unemployed. I'm on sabbatical.
我不是失业 只是进修中(有安息之意)

Hey, don't get religious on me, okay?
少跟我传教

A guy in your position needs to be a little better at relaxing, you know.
你应该练习放轻松

Why do you think we have the comfortable chairs, huh?
不然我们家怎么会有安乐椅?

Here, sit down.
过来 坐下

Ready? Watch.
准备好没?仔细看了

And then...Aw, yeah! Huh?
然后 真好

- So, what? We just sit?
就光坐着?

- Oh, no, no.We're not gonna just sit.
当然不是 不只是坐着

Watch.
看好了

Hello. Chandler Bing.
我是钱德宾

Hello, Mr. Bing.I love you.
宾先生 我爱你

All right, whoever this is, stop calling me.
不管你是谁 别再打了

It's been six months! It's not funny!
你已经骚扰我半年 一点也不好笑

But I love you.
但是 我爱你

Leave me alone! For the love of God, leave me alone!
求你行行好 别再骚扰我了

And that's Wednesday. Ah!
这只是周三的乐子

Hey, you guys. Guess what?
嘿 告诉你们

The British are coming?
英国人要打来啦?

Oh, you and your ways.
你的笑话真冷

Since it's Christmas, I'm gonna be one of those people collecting donations.
耶诞节快到了 我要负责去乐捐募款

Yeah. I already have my bell, and later on I get my bucket.
我已经拿到铃铛 过几天就能拿到募捐筒

Yeah, yeah. I'll be spreading joy to the people.
对 我要散播欢乐给大家

Last year I spread a little joy, but not enough.
去年散播的不够多

So this year, I'm gonna do the whole city. Heh.
所以今年一定要让全纽约 都感受到

I knew a girl in high school who did that.
我有个高中同学也跟你一样

She was very popular.
她很红

Uh, so, Pheebs, where are you doing your bell ringing?
菲比 你要去哪里摇铃?

They gave me a great spot right by Macy's.
我分到梅西百货旁当红的位子

They never give such a good corner to a rookie...
新人很少分到这位子

...but I'm the only one who can say "Merry Christmas" in 25 languages.
可是只有我会用25种语言 说圣诞快乐

I lied.
我胡编的

Oh, my God. Okay, you guys, here's Danny.Just watch this.
天啊 丹尼在那边 你们看

See? Still pretending he's not interested.
看见没?还在假装对我没兴趣

Okay, he's coming over. Just pretend we don't know him. we've forgotten who he is.
他走过来了 大家装不认识他 忘记他是谁

- Hey, guys. - Hey, Danny.
你们好 丹尼

Oh, Danny! Hey!
喔 丹尼

Danny, you know Rachel.
丹尼 你认得瑞秋吧

She's nice. She's not bad to look at, right?
她人很好 长得也不赖吧?

- Thanks, Mon.
谢了 摩妮卡

- Of course.
当然啦

- Do you wanna go out on a date with her?
你要不要跟她约会?

- Monica.
摩妮卡

Absolutely. Is Friday okay?
好啊 周五可以吗?

Oh, my God.
喔 我的天

Friday is perfect. She can't wait.
非常好 她等不及要赴约

On the date, I will be able to talk to her directly, right?
约会时 我可以直接跟她说话吧?

See you Friday.
周五见

Okay, what the hell was that?
你搞什么飞机?

You know what? Don't answer me.
算了 不用说了

I have a date with Danny. Ha!
我要跟丹尼约会喽

How could I not get the part?
我怎么会落选?

The play was about a 29-year-old Italian actor from Queens.
主角就是出身皇后区的 29岁义大利演员

Well, Talia Shire suddenly became available.
泰莉雅雪儿突然有空

She's a woman!
她是欧巴桑耶

What can I say? She nailed it.
你要我说什么? 人家就是有办法

Uh, okay. Is there anything else?
好吧 还有什么戏份?

Well, you're just gonna say no again, but...gay porn?
你一定又会拒绝 同性恋A片?

Happy holidays!
佳节快乐

[SPEAKING IN SPANISH]
圣诞快乐(西班牙文)

And Merry Christmas.
嗨(法文) 圣诞快乐

Oh, thank you, sir. Here's some joy.
谢谢你 祝你幸福

- Hey. - How's it going?
菲比 嘿

Well, it's going okay.
我来看看你做得如何 很顺利

- Oh, good. Here, let me help you out.
那好 我顺便捐点钱

- Oh, thanks.- Yeah. - Wow. Ha, ha.
谢谢 不客气

Is that a new suede jacket? It looks really expensive.
新的麂皮外套?好像很贵

Yeah. I guess.
是不便宜

Just get your nails done?
你刚去做指甲?

Yes, Phoebe, but this is all I have, okay?
对 我只剩这些钱了

Okay, thanks. Happy holidays- Here's your joy.
谢啦 佳节快乐 祝你幸福

Thank you. Happy holidays and...
谢谢 佳节快乐

Wait.- You can't take the money out.
等等 只能捐钱 不能拿钱

I'm making change. I need change for the bus.
我跟你换零钱搭公车

Can't you leave the dollar? This money's for the poor.
拿零钱就好 其他钱是要救济穷人的

I'm poor. I gotta take the bus.
我就是穷人 而且还得搭公车

Okay. Seasons greetings and everything. But still...
佳节愉快 可是你不能

Bite me, blondie!
去死 小妞

Oh, I'm gonna give him something besides joy. Just...
除了祝他幸福 我还要

That part was perfect for me. I can't believe I didn't get it.
那个角色根本就是为我而写的 不敢相信我竟然落选

I'm sorry, man.
很遗憾

You know what you should do?
你知道该怎么做吗?

You should make something happen for yourself.
你要自己创造机会

You know, like write a play.
例如写部电影剧本

Write a movie, huh? What about those Good Will Hunting guys?
就像《心灵捕手》那两个

Come on, Ross. Be realistic, you know?
罗斯 少作白日梦了

If I did write something...what are the chances I could get those guys to star in it?
就算我写出剧本 哪有办法请到他们来演?

- Wait a second. I could star in it! .
有了 我可以自己主演

- Or that
也可以

I can't write, you know.
我不会写剧本

I mean, I'm an actor.
我是演员

I don't have the discipline that it takes, you know.
我没受过编剧的训练

I can't do it.
我办不到

I'll help you.
我可以帮你

Yeah. I'll make up a schedule and make sure you stick to it.
帮你订出时间表 盯着你乖乖照做

Plus it'll give me something to do.
这样我自己也有事做了

- Really? You'd do that for me?
真的?你愿意帮我?

Thanks. - Yeah.
对 谢谢

We'll start off slow.
开始慢慢来

The only thing you have to do tonight...is come up with the name of your main character.
今晚之前只要想好主角名字

- Done. .
好了

- And it can't be Joey- It's not.
不可以是乔伊 不是

- Or Joseph.
也不能是约瑟夫

Hi. What's up?
嗨 你怎么啦?

I just saw Danny getting on the subway with a girl...
我刚看到丹尼跟女生搭地铁

...and he had his arm around her.
他还搂着她

Oh, honey, I'm sorry.
我真为你难过

Well, you should be. This is all your fault.
你的确该难过 一切都要怪你

You meddled in our relationship.
谁叫你插手我们的感情世界

You had no relationship.
你们根本没在一起

No, but I was doing my thing, and everything was going according to the plan!
不过我已经拟好计划 一切都按部就班进行中

Oh, God. Stop with the plan.
拜托别再提你的鸟计划了

Unh. So what if you saw him with a girl?
你看到他跟女生在一起又如何

Who cares? That doesn't mean anything.
他们不见得是情人

You'll go out on a date with Danny
你就快跟丹尼约会了

and be so charming he'll forget all about...that stupid subway girl.
到时你可以火力全开 迷得他忘记地铁那个蠢妞

She was kind of stupid.
那女生的确傻里傻气的

You're right.
你说得对

All right. I'm just gonna go on the date.
好 我就去赴约

I'm just gonna go on the date. That is the new plan.
我会去赴约 这就是我的新计划

Hurry, hurry!
快点

- Hey, how do you spell "suspicious"?
"多疑"怎么写?

- Why?Because I think this character is gonna be suspicious about stuff.
干嘛? 因为这个角色很"多疑"

Chandler Bing, seven, Chandler Bing, zero.
钱德宾7分 钱德宾O分

You're driving me crazy with that.
看你玩那个都快让我抓狂了

- Okay, I'll stop.
好 我不玩就是了

- No, don't stop.Move the bowl further away. Ross could make that shot.
继续玩 碗拿远一点 连罗斯都投得进

Well, you suck. But at least you suck at a man's game now.
真是逊毙了 不过至少你进了成人组

- You wanna play?
要不要玩?

- I can't be playing games.Ross will be home soon.
我不能跟你玩 罗斯就快回来了

I have to write five whole pages to stick to his schedule.
按照他的时间表 我今天应该写完5页

Well, so play for the next 30 minutes, then you can write until he gets home.
你可以先玩30分钟 再继续用功到他回家

All right.
好吧

But, listen, what do you say we, ...crank it up a notch?
不过规则应该更上一层楼

I'm intrigued.
愿闻其详

All right. All we need is a little lighter fluid.
要先找到可燃性液体

Okay, but be careful. I wanna get our security deposit back.
好 不过你小心点 我还想拿回房租订金

Yeah, I think we said goodbye to that when we invented hammer darts.
我们发明铁鎚标枪时 就拿不回来了

Do you remember which part of the wall is not spackle?
你记得哪面墙壁没补过吗?

Uh, yeah, right here.
记得 这里

Thank you. Happy holiday.
谢谢 佳节愉快

No, that's trash, young lady. No, you can't...
小姐 那可是垃圾 不可以

Hey. Stop that young lady! She donated trash!
阻止那位小姐 她竟然捐垃圾

Hey.


The charity's on fire!Help!
捐筒着火了 来人啊

Good, thank you. I need that.
太好了 谢谢 我正需要

Whoo!What is this?
那是什么鬼东西?

It's 9:00 in the morning.
现在才早上9点耶

All right. "A room.A man enters. He looks suspicious."
我看看“场景 房间 一名男子多疑地走进来”

That's it?
就这样?

Joey, you were supposed to have five pages done by now...including an exciting incident.
乔伊 你今天应该写5页 还包括一个高潮

What is all this?
这是什么垃圾?

"The Official Rulebook of Fireball."
大火球游戏规则

Yeah, that's the game we played.
我们刚在玩这游戏

Yeah, it's great. You take a tennis ball, a bowl and lighter fl...
很好玩 道具就是一颗网球 一个碗 可燃液体

This is helping your career, huh?
这对你的事业有帮助吗?

I thought you wanted to be an actor not the creator of crazy lawsuit game!
我还以为你想当演员 不是发明危险游戏被人告

You're right, you're right. I'll get back to work.
你说得对 我该工作了

And shame on you. You should know better. Joey needs to work.
你真不应该 还带坏他 明知道乔伊应该要工作

- Now come on.
振作点

No, uh-uh. You can have this back when the five pages are done, huh?
嘿 不行 等你写完5页才还你

I had a really nice time tonight.
我今晚才艮开心

So did I.
我也是

I'm really glad Monica asked us out.
幸好摩妮卡约我们出来

I'd love to ask you in,
我很想请你进去

but uh, my sister's visiting and I think she's asleep on the couch.
不过我妹来住我家 她可能睡在沙发上了

You're sister?Your sister's asleep on the couch?
你妹妹?睡在沙发上?

Ah, I saw you with her on the subway and now she's asleep on the couch.
喔 我上次看到你们搭地铁 现在她还睡在你沙发上

- Oh, I thought I heard you.
我就猜是你

- Oh, hey, great, you're up.
太好了 你起床了

Rachel, my sister Krista..
瑞秋 这是我妹妹克莉丝塔

Krista, Rachel- Hi.
克莉丝塔 这是瑞秋 嗨

- Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你

Wish you told me we were having company. I'd have fixed myself.
你应该告诉我要带朋友回来 害我穿得邋里邋遢的

- Like it would help.
有差吗?

- You are so bad.- You are. - You are.
你真恶劣 你才是

- You are. You are. - You are. You are!
是你 是你

- You are so dead. - Ha.
是你 你完蛋了

- I'm gonna get you. Come here. - Aah!
我要教训你一顿

Um, it's very nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你

Nobody. Nobody respects the bucket.
没有人 没一个人尊重募捐筒

You wouldn't believe what people put in here.
大家都丢些莫名其妙的东西

Look. Okay, does this look like a garbage can to you?
你觉得这像垃圾桶吗?

- No.- Does it look like an ashtray?
不像 像烟灰缸吗?

- No.Does it look like a urinal?
不像 像尿桶吗?

- So, Pheebs, you gonna go back out there?
菲比 你还要回去募捐吗?

- Yeah, but I'm not gonna take any more crap.
当然 不过我受够了

Okay? No more Mrs. Nice Bucket.
再也不当募捐好好小姐

Yeah, good for you. You're tough. You lived on the street.
加油 你在卫上流浪过 够悍

Yeah, I'm gonna go back to being Street Phoebe.
我要当回强悍菲比

Yeah. Oh, but you know what? I can't go totally back...
不过也不能全当回去

...because Street Phoebe really wouldn't be friends with you guys.
因为 强悍菲比才不会鸟你们

- Um, can I ask you guys something? - Sure.
嘿 可以问个问题吗? 当然

Um, I don't have any brothers so I don't know,
我没有兄弟 实在不了

but did you guys wrestle?
不过你们会打来打去吗?

- Oh, yeah. - All the time.
当然会 常常

In fact, I was undefeated.
而且我从没输过

Well, you weighed 200 pounds.
因为你以前90多公斤

Still, I was quick as a cat.
不过我还是跟猫咪一样矫捷

Well, I met Danny's sister yesterday.
我昨天遇到丹尼的妹妹

- Uh, that was the girl on the subway. -Oh, you're kidding.
就是跟他一起搭地铁的那个 真的假的?

And they were very, you know...wrestle-y.
他们非常 会扭打

But I guess that's normal?
这样正常吗?

We don't wrestle now.
我们现在不会这样了

Not since I got too strong for you. Ha, ha.
自从我长大变壮后就不打了

- Too strong for me? - Yeah.
长大变壮? 对

You wanna go right now?
你要比划一下吗?

Because I'll take you right now, buddy. You wanna go?
我可以立刻打败你 信不信?

Oh, fine.
没问题

Ready?
预备

Wrestle!
开始

Okay, you know what, um?Actually, that's great. That helps a lot. Thanks.
这个嘛 很好 谢谢你们帮了大忙

Guys, come on, let's go. The puck drops in 20 minutes. Come on.
赶快走 20分后球赛就要开打了 乔伊 快点

- Joey's not going.
乔伊不能去

- I didn't finish my five pages.
我还没写完5页

Why can't you finish them tomorrow?
明天再写不就成了?

Because tomorrow he's redoing yesterday's pages.
因为他明天要修改昨天的5页

Yesterday's pages did not reflect my best work.
我昨天写的有所改进

Why don't you cut him a little slack? Maybe if he relaxes, he'll get some work done.
别再逼他 让他透口气 搞不好会写得更好

I think he's been relaxing enough, thanks to you and Fireball.
他已经透够多气了 这都要成谢你跟大火球

If you think Fireball's relaxing, you obviously have never played.
玩大火球可是很紧张 显然你没玩过

The only reason you're doing this to Joey is you're bored.
你拼命压榨乔伊 是因为你太无聊了

It's not his fault that you're unemployed.
又不是乔伊害你失业的

I am not unemployed. I'm on sabbatical.
我不是失业 只是进修中

Look, look. Guys, don't fight.
你们别吵架

And the reason I'm doing this is because I am Joey's friend.
我之所以这么做 是因为我是乔伊的朋友

And if you were a good friend, you'd be doing the same thing.
如果你也是他好友 就该跟我一样

So being a good friend means acting like a total jerk?
当好友就得这么混帐?

If it does, then you're an amazing friend of mine.
要是真如你所说 你可真是我第一号好友

Hey, guys. How about we settle this over a friendly game of Fireball, huh?
别吵了 何不大家玩场大火球 尽弃前嫌

- I'll go unhook the smoke detectors.
我去拆掉防火警铃

- How about we settle this right now?
何不现在就一了百了

There. Now no one's going to the game. Ha-ha-ha.
好了 谁也不准去看球赛

- I paid for those tickets. .
门票是我买的

- No, you didn't- You said you would, but you never did.
才怪 你每次都说要付钱 却一次也没吐过钱

- Oh, yeah.
也对

So we finally get to the top of the mountain, ahem...
我们终于爬到山顶

...and airhead here forgets the camera.
结果这个笨蛋竟然忘了相机

You know, that same thing happened to me one time.
我也发生过这种事情

When did that happen to you?
什么时候?

Don't you remember? We were jogging in the park, we saw that pretty bird.
上次我们不是到公园慢跑 结果想拍只可爱小鸟

And I wanted to take a picture but I didn't have my camera.
我竟然没带相机

Okay. First of all, chasing the churro guy is not jogging.
也对 不过追小贩可不算慢跑

Oh, this is so good. You have got to try it.
超好吃 你一定要吃一口

That is good.
真不错

- Oh, damn. I got it on my pants.
糟糕 裤子沾到了

- Here, I'll get it.
我来擦

We better take these off or that stain will set.
最好上楼换件裤子 否则以后洗不掉

- I wanna wear these pants on our date tonight.
而且我今晚约会还要穿

- Oh, great.
喔 真好

Okay, bye. Oh, my God.
再见 老天爷啊

- That was unbelievable.
不可思议

- Okay, see? I told you.
看吧 我早说过了

- Yeah, wow. Sorry, Rach.
可怜的瑞秋

- I don't believe they're brother and sister.
我不相信他们是兄妹

They're brother and sister?
他们是兄妹?

Wait a minute. Open your hand. Let me take a look.
等一下 手张开给我检查

Quarter, dime. Lint? Not interested in that.
两毛五 一毛 线头?不要

What's this? A Canadian coin? Get out of here!
这是什么?加拿大硬币?滚蛋

Gosh.
天啊

Whoa. No drinks near the bucket.
不准在募捐筒旁边喝东西

Set it down over there and then you can make a contribution.
先放在那边才准捐款

And you can leave the "hurt bunny" look over there too.
少装一副可怜兮兮的样子

Hi, Bob.
嗨 鲍柏

I thought I told you to get out of here!
不是叫你滚蛋了吗?

Uh, Phoebe, we've been getting complaints.
菲比 我们接到申诉

And we're gonna move you to a less high-profile spot.
上面要调你离开

What?}- Uh, Ginger's gonna take over this corner.
什么? 以后这里由金洁负责

- That chick can't handle my corner.
这小妞才没这能耐

Look, either you leave or we remove you.
你不走 我们就得赶你走

Fine.


All right, I'll give you one pointer. Look out for that bitch.
劝你一句 注意那个臭婆娘

- Oh, hey, Rach. I thought we said 7.
瑞秋 不是约7点吗?

- Yeah, uh, you know what? Uh, let's skip it.
今天就算了

What? Uh, why?
什么?为什么?

Um... Look.You and your sister seem to have, um, a very special bond...
你们兄妹似乎 非常要好

Oh, great. That "special bond" again.
太好了 又说这句话

Why do women have such a problem with the fact that I'm close with my sister?
我跟我妹成情好 又是哪里让人看不顺眼了?

- Okay, look, I don't know, but... - Do you have brothers?
听我说 我不知道事实真相 你有兄弟吗?

No, I have two sisters,
没有 我有两个姊姊

but one of them actually has a very masculine energy.
其中一个很像男人婆

- Are you close with them?
你们要好吗?

- No, no. They're not very nice people.
没有 她们不是好人

Okay, come here. Listen.
好 过来 听着

I really like you, okay? .
我真的很喜欢你

I think this could go somewhere
交往下去应该会有结果

So what if I'm close to my family? You gonna let that stand in the way of us?
我是跟家人感情深厚 你就为了这点拒绝我?

Well, I... I don't know...
我也不知道

See, when you put it that way, you know...
听你这么说也有道理

Danny, hurry up. The bath's getting cold.
丹尼快点 洗澡水快凉了

- What? - Yeah, okay, I'll see you later.
又怎么了? 我先走了

Oh, hey. There's some kids playing in the street.
路上有小孩在玩耍

You wanna go down there, give them a project, ruin their day?
你要不要去叫他们写作业 毁了他们的一天?

Hey, if they have a ball, maybe you could stick razor blades in it...
如果你手边有球 就可以插上剃刀

...and teach them a new game: "Gonna-Need-Stitches Ball."
教他们玩新游戏 杀人球

Hey, guys. I was at the library all morning
两位 我整个早上都待在图书馆

and I already finished my five pages for today.
已经写完今天的5页了

Great. Now we can go to the Ranger game last night.
那敢情好 我们可以去看 昨晚的《骑兵队》比赛了

No, dude. Ross tore up the tickets.
不行 门票被罗斯撕掉了

I guess when you don't have so many distractions, it's easier for you to focus, huh?
没有让你分心的事情 就比较容易专心吧?

Yeah, or also when you don't have somebody breathing down your neck all the livelong day!
没人整天跟在你屁股后面 也比较得心应手吧?

Well, that's fine, but the important thing is I finished it..
随便你们说 总之我写完了

And I think it's really good
而且写得还不错

But you know what would help me, is if I could hear it.
不过你们帮忙念台词 才是真正帮大忙

Would you guys read it for me?
可不可以帮个忙?

- Yeah, all right. - All right.
好吧 好

Okay. .


"It's a typical New York City apartment
一间普通的纽约公寓

Two guys are hanging out." Ross?
两个男人正在家里”罗斯“

- "Hey, man."
嗨 老兄

- "What is up?"
有什么事?

"About yesterday. I was really wrong. I am sorry."
昨天是我错了 对不起

"No, it was me. I'm sorry. I overreacted."
是我 我才该道歉 我反应过头了

"Maybe it was both of us. But we had our best friend's inter...
或许我们都有错 反正我们都是为了朋友

But we had our best friend's interest at heart."
我们都是为了朋友好

"Could I be more sorry?"
我非常不好意思

"I don't know. I am one sorry...polontologist."
我不知道 我才是该道歉的古生物学家

All right, Joey, we get it.
乔伊 我们懂了

- I'm sorry. - I'm sorry too.
对不起 我也该道歉

Oh, no, no, no. Keep reading. The good part's coming up. Keep going.
不 你们要继续读下去精彩的才要上场 继续念

"I am sorry, Chandler."
对不起 钱德

"I am sorry, Ross."
对不起 罗斯

Ahem. "A handsome man enters."
帅哥上场

"Hey. How's it going, guys?I don't know what you two are talking about,
你们好吗? 不知道你们在扯什么

but I'd just like to say thanks to both of you.
不过我要向你们两位道谢

You. You wouldn't let me give up on myself.
你让我不放弃自己

And you. Well, you co-created Fireball.
你 你与我一起创造了大火球

The End." Yeah.
剧终

This took you all day?
这就花了你一整天?

No, no, this only took five minutes.
没有 我只写了5分钟

I spent the rest of the day coming up with New Ultimate Fireball. Ha, ha!
其他时问都在写 终极大火球 游戏规则

Okay. "It's a typical New York apartment.
场景在一般纽约公寓

Two girls are just hanging out." Go.
屋内有两个女生

- "Hi, how are you doing, Kelly?"
嗨 凯莉 你好吗?

- "I'm doing just fine.
我很好

God, Tiffany, you smell so great."
天啊 提芬妮 你今天好香

"It's my new perfume.
我喷了新香水

Why don't you come closer where you can really appreciate it?"
你靠近一点才闻得仔细

- Oh, you know, Joey, you are sick.
乔伊 你这大变态

- This is disgusting.I'm not reading this.
恶心死了 我才不要念呢

What? Wait, wait, wait. The handsome man was about to enter!
什么?等等 帅哥才刚要上场

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.