The gang go to Las Vegas to visit Joey. Chandler is angry when he finds out Monica had lunch with Richard. Ross and Rachel try to embarrass each other after an awkward encounter. 刚去拉斯维加斯参观乔伊。我很生气,当他发现摩妮卡与李察共进午餐。罗斯和瑞秋试图让彼此尴尬的遭遇之后。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
Hello?
喂?
- Hey, Joey! JOEY Hey, Pheebs.Can you do me a favor?
喂?乔伊 菲比 帮我个忙好吗?
I forgot the PIN to my ATM card. Can you get it for me?
我忘记提款卡的密码 你可以帮我去找吗?
PHOEBE: Sure. Where is it?Uh, I scratched it on the ATM machine on the corner.
好啊 在哪里? 我刻在提款机的角落那里
Oh, so you're 5-6-3-9?
原来5639是你的密码
That's it! Thanks.
没错 菲比 谢了
- Do you wanna talk to Chandler?
你要跟钱德说话吗?
Is that Joey? - Let me talk to him.
是乔伊吗?让我跟他说
No.He didn't believe in my movie...
不要!他不相信我的电影
...which is a big mistake, because it is real. Real.
他大错特错 这次的电影是真的!…
I've tried to apologize in all week.If I can't do it on the phone,
我这星期来都试着跟他道歉 若他不让我在电话上说
I'll go down there and do it in person.
我就直接杀过去当面说
I heard that. Uh, can you put him on?
菲比 我听到了 请他听电话
Yeah.
好
- Hey. - Don't come out here.
嘿 你别过来
I support you 100 percent and I wanna prove that to you in person.
不行…我百分之百支持你 我要当面证明给你看
I got that. I forgive you. Don't come out here.
收到 我原谅你 你别过来
You haven't taken my calls for a week.
原谅我? 你一星期都不接我电话
I'm totally over it. Friends forever.
钱德 我早都不介意了 咱们是一辈子的朋友
Don't come out here.
你别过来
Would you mind doing a picture with us?
可以跟我们照张相吗?
Uh, what was that?
那是什么?
Uh, Entertainment Tonight.
《今夜娱乐》节目
Good talking to you and don't come out here.
好了 很高兴跟你说话 你别过来
Monica?I'm sorry I'm late.
摩妮卡 抱歉我迟到了
Monica?
摩妮卡?
Phoebe?
菲比?
I'm so sorry.
菲比 真对不起
Have you been here long?That's okay.
你到很久了吗? 没关系啦
What the hell took you so long?
你怎么拖了那么久?
You can't tell Chandler.
好 不许你跟钱德说
I ran into Richard.
我遇见了理查
- Which Richard? - The Richard.
哪个理查? 那个理查
Richard Simmons? Oh, my God!
理查西蒙斯?天啊
No, my ex-boyfriend Richard.
不是啦 是我前男友理查
You know, the tall guy, mustache.
个子高高 有胡子那个
Okay, that actually makes more sense.
好吧 这就说得过去了
How was it?
情况如何?
It was really nice. We talked
好极了 我们先是闲聊
and I had lunch with him.
后来一起吃了个午饭
That's weird. I dreamed you had lunch with Richard.
怪了 我有梦到你跟理查吃饭
- Really? - Again, Richard Simmons.
真的? 不过是跟理查西蒙斯啦
Go on.The strange part was he was really nice...
你继续说 奇怪的是虽然他很棒也很师
.and he looks great, but I didn't feel anything.
但是我对他完全没感觉了
So why can't we tell Chandler?
那为什么不能跟钱德说?
It'll freak him out
因为他听了一定会发神经
and tomorrow's our anniversary. I don't wanna spoil it.
明天就是我们的纪念日 我不想搞砸
I can't believe you guys have lasted a whole year!
不敢相信你们交往一年了
Wow, I owe Rachel 20 bucks.
哇 我欠瑞秋20美元
What?On a totally different bet.
什么? 那是完全不相干的赌局啦
Hey!
嘿
- It's almost our anniversary!
一周年纪念日快到了
- I know.
我知道
One year ago today, I was just your annoying friend Chandler.
你相信吗?一年前的今天 我还是只是烦人的朋友钱德
Aw, now you're just my annoying friend Chandler.
现在你是我烦人的朋友钱德
- Huh. - I got you a gift.- It's not till tomorrow.
我帮你买了礼物 纪念日明天才到
- I know, but you have to open it today.
我知道 但你今天就要开礼物 好吧
Okay! There you go!
我来啦
- It's two tickets to Vegas! - Wow.
两张去赌城的机票
Yeah! For this weekend!
这周末的来回机票
It'll be perfect.You'll see Joey, plus, we'll start our celebration on the plane.
一定很完美 不但能去看乔伊 还能在飞机上开始过纪念日
We can call it our "Plane-a-versary."
就叫做"飞机纪念日"吧
We have to?
一定要这样叫?
No.
不用啦
This is great, but Joey didn't want any of us there.
这是很棒没错 但乔伊说了不要我们过去
He doesn't want us to go to any trouble.
他只是怕麻烦我们而已
He'll be excited when we surprise him.
到时我们突然出现 他一定超兴奋的
Plus, we get to have our own "Anna-Vegas-ry"!
而且我们自己还有"赌城纪念日"
"Anna-vada-versary!"
"内华达纪念日"!
I think we should see other people.
对 我们该开始和别人交往
We can go, right?
我们可以去吧? 对
Great idea.
那就好 这是个好主意
I'm gonna go too!
好耶 我也要去
Pheebs, it's kind of our anniversary.
菲比 这是我俩的纪念日耶
You won't ditch me like you did with London.
少来 休想比照伦敦那次 把我甩掉
Ditch you? You were pregnant...
菲比 哪有甩掉? 当时你怀了三胞胎耶
Uh-huh. Great story. I'm going.
真会办 我非去不可
- Hi. PHOEBE: Hey.
嗨 嘿
Listen, this weekend we're all gonna go to Las Vegas to surprise Joey!
注意 这周末大家一起去赌城 给乔伊一个惊喜
Including me!
包括我!
Do you wanna go?
你们要去吗?
I can take a couple days off work.
我应该可以请梱几天假
Of course you can take a couple days off, because this trip includes me!
你当然可以请几天假 因为这趟我也要去!
I've got a presentation tomorrow. I can't miss that.
等等 差点忘了 我明天要提报告 不能缺席
I've got tickets to the Van Gogh exhibit. I waited a year for this.
我也买了梵谷画展的票 我盼了一年才盼到
- Rach, maybe we can fly out Saturday?
瑞秋 不如你我周六再飞去?
- Sounds great.I'll call the airlines.
听起来很可行 好 那我打电话去订票
That'll be nice to have the apartment to myself.
其实想起来很不赖 我可以独自在公寓过一晚
To walk around naked.
对 你可以脱光光到处走
No, so I can be by myself. Have a little alone time.
不是 我可以自己一个人 享受独处的时光
Naked alone time.
脱光光的独处时光
Just because I'm alone doesn't mean I wanna walk around naked.
菲比 我想一个人独处 并不表示我就想脱光光到处走
You live alone, you don't walk around naked.
你自己一个人住 你也不会脱光光到处走啊
Uh-huh. Why does it takes me so long to answer the door?
你以为我为何老半天才应门?
So far, is this trip to Las Vegas better or worse than the trip to London?
这赵旅程旅程到现在为止 比起伦敦那趟好还是坏?
So far, it's pretty much the same, Pheebs.
菲比 到现在为止都差不多
What about after I give you these candies?
好 那我给你们糖果之后呢?
- I guess it's a little better now. PHOEBE: Ha, ha.
对 我想好一点了
Las Vegas, 1. London, 0.
好 赌城1分 伦敦O分
I'll be back.
我马上回来
Happy Plane-a-versary.
飞机纪念日快乐
Aw. I love you.
我爱你
- Can I give you your present now? - Okay!
礼物能趁现在给你吗? 好啊
Oh, don't tell me I did this.
要命 不会吧?
I love "I forgot the present" fake-out!
我最爱你假装没带礼物了
How about "I did forget the present, forgive me" not fake-out?
那如果"我是真的没带礼物 请你多多包涵呢"?
You can give it to me when we get back.
没关系啦 别放在心上 等回去再给我就行了
This is the worst thing that could happen.
纪念日发生这种事 真是再扫兴不过了
You decided to tell him about the Richard thing.
很好 你最后还是决定 要跟钱德说理查的事了
What "Richard thing"?
什么理查的事?
Oh, no.
糟糕
What "Richard thing"?Simmons. Go with Simmons.
什么理查的事? 用西蒙斯混过去
I ran into Richard yesterday.
好吧 我昨天遇到了理查
He asked me if I wanted to go for a bite and I did.
他问我要不要一起吃饭 我答应了
I didn't tell you because .
我没跟你说是因为
you'd get mad..and I didn't wanna spoil our anniversary.
我知道你会生气 而我不想毁了周年纪念日
I'm not mad.
我不生气啊
Really?
真的? 是啊…
So you bumped into Richard. You grabbed a "bite."
你遇到理查 一起吃饭
No big deal.
没哈大不了的
Great.
太好了
Okay, London, 1.
好 伦敦1分
Oh, look what happened.
喔 怎么会这样
RACHEL: Huh, check me out.
瞧瞧我自己
I'm in my kitchen...
我在自家的厨房
...naked.
脱光光
I'm picking up an orange.
拿起一颗柳丁
I'm naked.
我脱光光
I'm lighting the candles.
点起蜡烛
Naked. And carefully.
脱光光 要小心
ROSS: Oh, my God! That's Rachel, naked!
天啊 瑞秋脱光光
I can't look at that. I am looking at this.
不能看 我在看书
Okay, vivid colors, expressive brush strokes.
好 鲜明的色彩、有力的笔触
Unless she wants me to be looking at that.
除非她故意要我看就另当别论了
She knows I'm home.
她知道我在家
She knows I can see her.
她知道我看得到她
What kind of game is she playing?
她这是在玩什么把戏?
I think maybe someone's lonely tonight.
也许今晚有人寂寞
Oh, Dr. Geller.Stop it. You're being silly. Ha, ha.
盖勒博士 别胡思乱想 别自讨没趣了
Or am I?
真是这样吗?
Darn it!
讨厌
Hey.
嘿
May I come in?
我可以进去吗?
Uh, yeah, if you want to.
想要的话就进来啊
Do you want me to?
你要我进去吗?
Yeah, sure?
当然罗?
So do I.
彼此彼此
Okay, Rach, before anything happens...
瑞秋 在一切还没开始之前
...I wanna lay down a couple of ground rules.
有几个原则我想先说清楚
This is just about tonight.
这只适用于今晚
I won't go through with this if it'll raise the question of "us."
今晚过后 你是你 我是我
I just want this to be...
好吗?我希望这一切…
...about what it is.
只是各取所需
And, um...what is that, Ross?
罗斯 什么各取所需?
The physical act of love.
出自于兽欲的性爱
What, are you crazy?
什么?你疯了不成?
So you weren't trying to entice me just now with your nakedness?
所以你刚才脱光光 不是在勾引我?
Oh, God. You saw me?
天啊 你有看到?
You weren't trying to entice me with your nakedness?
你脱光光不是在勾引我?
No!You actually thought I wanted to have sex with you?
当然不是 你当真以为我想跟你上床?
no
才不是呢…
No!
不是?
No, no, no, no.
不是…
PHOEBE: Hey, you guys, wait! You guys.
你们等等啊
This place is much better than London.
等等我 这地方比伦敦好多了吧
A lady dressed like Cleopatra gave me this.
有个打扮成埃及艳后的女士 给了我这张折价春
Ninety-nine cent steak and lobster dinner. Huh.
不用一块美元 就能吃到牛排龙虾晚誉
You don't eat animals.
菲比 你又不吃肉
For ninety-nine cents I'd eat you.
不用一美元 我连你都吃
I can totally settle down here.It's got everything I could ever want.
我完全可以耗在这里 我要的东西应有尽有
Including Joey! Look!
就连乔伊都在 你们看!
Look! Hey!Oh, my God.
一快点看! 一天啊
PHOEBE: Hey, Joey!
嘿 乔伊!
PHOEBE: Wow! - Hi.
嗨
Love your condoms, my man.
你的保险套真不赖
Why are you here? I told you not to come.
你们怎么在这袒? 不是要你们别来了?
Why are you dressed as a gladiator?
你干嘛打扮成神鬼战士?
Uh, because I'm shooting a scene right now. I play a gladiator.
因为我正在拍戏 我扮演神鬼战士
Hold on a second.
你们等等
Can we cut?My friends are here. I'm gonna take a break.
可以卡一下吗?我朋友来了 我要休息一下
Who are you talking to?
你是在跟谁说话?
The director.Uh, her.
导演啊 就是她
All right, it's not a gladiator movie. I work here.
好啦 我不是在拍神鬼战士 我在这里工作
Why? What happened?
为什么?发生了什么事?
The movie shut down. Ran out of money.
那部电影因为没钱而停拍
I'm working here till it starts up, if it ever does.
我在这里工作等电影重新开拍 如果真有这一天的话
MONICA: I'm so sorry. PHOEBE: Such a drag.
我真的很遗′咸
Sorry I didn't tell you. I'm sorry.
对不起 没跟你们说 抱歉
Apparently there's a new policy of not sharing.
没关系… 互相隐瞒显然成了新的规矩
- I knew you weren't okay with that.
我就知道你听了会有疙瘩
- So you're a gladiator!
你是神鬼战士耶
What's going on?
他们怎么了?
- Monica had lunch with Richard.
摩妮卡跟理查吃了中饭
- Dawson?
理查道森?
PHOEBE: No...But that would've been so cool!
不是啦 要不然一定超酷的
Her boyfriend Richard.
是那个男朋友理查
It meant nothing. After all this time, how can you not trust me?
那根本不碍事 你怎么到现在还不相信我?
When you go lunching with hunky men and don't tell me!
你瞒着我跟大胡子师哥吃午餐 要我怎么相信你?
You're right. I'm sorry. I should've told you.
你说的对 对不起 我早该跟你说的
Thanks.- Aw, there we go.
谢谢 这样才对嘛
- Now I love Vegas.
我爱赌城
I promise you next time I absolutely will tell you.
我保证下次一定会跟你说
"Next time"?
"下一次"?
Ooh, so close.
功亏一篑
There won't be a next time. You cannot see him again.
下不为例 你不能再跟他见面
I cannot see him? You can't tell me what to do.
我不能跟他见面? 你不能对我发号施令
That's funny, I think I just did.
很有趣 刚才不就是了
If you act like this, I won't be around you.- Fine.
你这种态度 我眼不见为净 我无所谓
- Happy anniversary!
好!纪念日快乐
Guys, please! Come on, come on.This is obviously a misunderstanding.
你们别这样嘛 这显然是个大误会
- No, it's not. - What're you talking about?
才不是误会 你在说什么…
Don't look at me. I just work here.
别看我 我只是在这里工作
Okay, um, Ross? I'm a little warm, so I'm gonna be taking off my sweater.
罗斯 我有点热 要脱毛衣
Now, I'm just letting you know...this is not an invitation to the physical act of love.
我只是要你知道 这不是在勾引你一夜情
Yep, that's hilarious.
对 真是太爆笑了
I'm sorry. I'm done. I'm done.
抱歉 我不闹了…
You know, last night was embarrassing for you too.
昨晚对你其实也很尴尬
No, not really.But you know, I just don't embarrass that easily.
也不尽然 我只是没有那么容易尴尬
What? You totally get embarrassed.
什么?你根本尴尬得要死
No, I don't. Ross, I think I'm just a more secure person than you are.
才没有 罗斯 这是因为我比你更有安全成
- Is that so? - Yeah.
是吗? 是啊
Hey, lady!I don't care how much you want it, okay?
小姐 不管你有多想
I am not gonna have sex with you in the bathroom!
我绝不会和你去厕所做爱
You know, in Roman times, this was more than just a hat.
在古罗马时代 这不只是顶帽子而已
Really?Yeah, sure, sure.
是吗? 当然罗…
They would scrub the floors.
这可以用来刷地板
They'd use it to get the mud off their shoe.
抹去鞋子上的泥巴
Sometimes underneath the horse would get dirty.So they would stick it right...
有时候.马腹会弄脏 把这个戮进去就能…
I can't believe this is how I'm spending my anniversary.
乔伊 真不敢相信 我的周年纪念日是这样过的
I'll take you someplace nice.
但我带你去个好地方
A guy tipped me $100.
今天有个人赏我一百美元小费
- Whoa! - Yeah.He was playing blackjack for an hour and he won $5000.
他玩21点 才一小时就赢了五千美元
Can you believe that?
你相信吗?五千美元耶!
If I won $5000, I'd join a gym.
若我赢了五千美元 我就去加入健身房
Build up my upper body and hit Richard from behind with a stick.
把我的上半身练壮 再用棍子插理查的屁眼
Wait! Why don't I just do what that guy did?
等等 我何不效法那个人?
I'll take this $100, turn it into $5000...
把这一百元变成五千
...and I'll turn that into enough to get my movie going!
到时再连三翻 就有钱让电影重新开拍了
Good luck.
祝你好运了
- I don't need luck.
钱德 我不需要好运
I've thought this through. - I see.
我已经想透了 我懂了
MONICA: Thank you. PHOEBE: Thanks.
谢谢你 谢谢
I can't believe this. This is like the worst night ever.
不敢相信 今晚真是糟透了
You had a minor setback in your relationship.
摩妮卡 你和钱德的关系 有了小小挂折
Big deal. It's only Chandler.
有哈大不了?不过是钱德罢了
I am so sorry.
我真的很遗′咸
This is crazy having such a stupid argument.I don't wanna see Richard.
我们吵架的理由太蠢了 我根本不想再跟理查见面
So go fix it.Find Chandler. He's probably in your room.
那就去挽回啊 去找钱德 他八成就待在你房间里
Tell him sorry and you love him.
跟他说对不起 说你爱他
You're right, Phoebe.- Thank you. - Sure.
菲比 你说的对 谢谢你 小意思
Yeah! Las Vegas! Number one!
好耶 叫赌城第一名!
- Anybody lose this? - Coming out.
这是谁掉的吗?
Place your bet.
下注吧
Dice her out.
下好离手
Yellow 11. Pay the front line!
一赔二 不还本
So, uh, I'm on my way back to the bathroom.
我正好要去厕所
All right, all right. Just keep walking, all right?
好啦…继续走就是了
What are you... I am sorry, sir.I think he just really likes you.
罗斯 你干嘛… 先生 对不起 他太喜欢你了
Hey...You know that teacher who had a baby with her student?
嘿 你知道那个老师吗? 跟学生生孩子的那个?
what?
搞什么…
STEWARDESS: Can I help you?
嗨 小姐 需要我效劳吗?
- Yes.Do you have any extra pants?
对 不好意思 你们有多的裤子吗?
Uh, my friend seems to have had a little accident.
我朋友出了点小状况
- Can I change 100? - Changing 100.
可以换百元筹码吗? 换百元筹码
- Good luck, sir. - Thanks.
先生 祝您好运 谢了
That's right.
全押了
- Thirteen. - Hit me!
13点 再来
Oh, man!
要命!
Wait!
慢着!
You are not gonna believe this!
钱德 说了你一定不相信
I have found my identical hand twin.
我找到我的双胞手了!
What?
什么?
My identical hand twin!
我的双胞手啊!
What's an identical hand twin?
什么是双胞手?
It was incredible. The dealer's hands were exactly like mine.
听起来像什么? 有个人的手跟我一模一样
It was like looking at my hands in a mirror!
就跟照镜子没两样
You sure you weren't looking at your hands in a mirror?
你确定不是在照镜子?
Don't you see what this means?
你不懂这件事的意义吗?
I can forget about that stupid movie.
我大可忘了那部蠢电影
I'm gonna be a millionaire!
我要变成百万富翁了!
How?
怎么变?
I don't have it all worked out yet.But it's gotta mean big money.
我还没有完全想出来 不过保证很有赚头
Come on, identical hands!
拜托 一模一样的手耶!
Again, I must go back to...how?
我得再问一次 怎么赚?
This is Vegas, man.
这里可是赌城
People will pay to see freaky stuff!
大家就爱付钱看怪东西
How much would you pay to see this hand...twice? Huh?
好 你愿意付多少钱 看这只手 两次?
I can't really put a price on that.
乔伊 我说不太出个价钱
Are you un-supporting me again?
你又不支持我了?
No. No.I support you 100 percent. I just didn't get it right away.
不…我百分之百支持你 只是我一时没回过神来
Now I'm caught up.Identical hand twins.
我现在懂了 双胞手!
It's a million-dollar idea!
这点子值上百万
- Hey! - Pheebs!
嘿 菲比
I found my identical hand twin!
我找到我的双胞手了!
Oh, you're so lucky!
你真幸运
So where's Monica? Did you guys make up?- No.
摩妮卡呢?你们和好没? 没有啊
- But she just came up here.
可是她刚才上来了啊
That was Joey.
那是乔伊
I wonder where she is? It's so weird.
怪了 那她去了哪里?
She's probably talking to Richard.
或许在跟理查说话吧
Would you stop that?
你有完没完?
You know what she said after her lunch with Richard?
你知道他和理查吃完中饭 回来后第一句话是什么吗?
She didn't feel anything for him. She loves you.
她对他完全没成觉了 她爱的是你
- Really? - Yes.
真的? 对
She feels terrible.
而且她很难过
She really wants to make up. You've gotta find her.
她真的很想跟你和好 你一定得找到她
Okay.
好
Good.
很好
I should really start wearing hats.
我真应该开始戴帽子
我的骰子呢?
STEWARDESS: Welcome to Las Vegas.
欢迎来到赌城
- Did you enjoy your flight? - I did.Thank you very much. It was excellent.
谢谢 路还愉快吗? 对 谢谢 非常棒
- I hope you had a nice flight. - Oh, it was the best.
希望您路还喻快 太喻快了