RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第二十四集 S05E24 The One in Vegas: Part 2 / 拉斯维加斯之旅2

老友记/六人行/Friends 第五季 第二十四集 S05E24 The One in Vegas: Part 2 / 拉斯维加斯之旅2

Chandler and Monica reconcile and hastily decide to get married. Ross and Rachel get drunk and roam the casino. Phoebe deals with a 'lurker' on the slot machines. 钱德勒和摩妮卡调和和仓促决定结婚。罗斯和瑞秋喝醉了,在赌场。菲比涉及“潜伏者”的老虎机。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

ANNOUNCER: Previously on Friends:
《六人行》前情提要…

Don't come out here.
不要过来

- I ran into Richard. - Which Richard?
我遇见了理查 哪个理查?

My ex-boyfriend.
我前男友

This is the worst thing that could happen.
纪念日发生这种事 真是再扫兴不过了

You decided to tell him about the Richard thing.
很好 你最后还是决定 要跟钱德说理查的事了

Oh, no.
糟糕

- You can't see him. - You can't tell me what to do.
你不能再跟他见面 你不能对我发号施令

That's funny, I think I just did.
很有趣 刚才不就是了

- I have found my identical hand twin. - What's that?
我找到我的双胞手了! 什么是双胞手?

A guy with my identical hands. I'm gonna be a millionaire!
有个人的手跟我一模一样 我要变成百万富翁了!

You thought I wanted to have sex with you?
你当真以为我想跟你上床?

No.
才不是呢…

Last night was embarrassing for you too.
昨晚对你其实也很尴尬

I just don't embarrass that easily.
我只是没有那么容易尴尬

- I think the check-in is that way. - Ah.
登记柜台应该在那里


Hello.

Ah, kids love me.
小孩子最喜欢我了

Hey! Hi.


You guys are here!
菲比 你们来了!

Yay! What'd you do? Did you go to a costume party?
嗨 你去参加化妆舞会了?

Let me guess. Um, Pancho Villa.And you're Bob Saget.
我来猜 你是扮庞丘维亚? 你是鲍伯塞吉

Pancho Villa?
庞丘维亚? 是啊

What are you talking about, Pheebs? I don't...
菲比 你在说什么啊? 我不…

Oh, my God! You drew on me?
天啊 你偷画我?

Hey, you wet my pants!
谁叫你弄湿我裤子!

Whoa, what kind of party was this?
这是哪种派对啊?

I've been walking around like this? You have so crossed a line.
我打从下飞机就是这样子 你实在是太过分了

Rach, wait. The men's room is that way.
瑞秋 等等 男厕在那里

- Oh! - What?
怎么了?

It's the third time she's won on a machine I was playing.
这已经是第三次 那女士接我手玩 结果赢钱了

Oh. I bet she's one of those people.
我赌她一定是那种人

Mole people?
问谋?

What? No, a lurker.
不是啦 是跟赌人

Oh. What's that?When you're playing a machine and it hasn't paid out...
跟赌人是什么? 你玩赌博机 没有赢钱

...a lurker waits for you to give up and then...
跟赌人等你放弃枕来接手玩 然后…

Kills you?
杀你灭口?

No, they swoop in and steal your jackpot.
不是啦 他们半路杀进来 偷走本来你会中的大奖

- How do you know about this? - My nana used to do it.
你怎么会知道这种事 我褓姆以前就干这行

That's how she paid for my dance... Karate lessons.
她就是用这收入 帮我付舞蹈…空手道的学费

Dance karate?
舞蹈空手道?

Yes, it's a deadly...but beautiful sport.
对 那是种美丽却致命的运动

- It won't come off.
我弄不掉

- What?It won't come off.
什么? 我弄不掉

Oh, my God. Rach, are you sure?
天啊 瑞秋 你确定吗?

I took it off, and then I drew it back on.
不确定 其实我弄掉了 又自己再画回去

Hey! You made it!
嘿…你们到了! 乔伊

Who's your friend? He's hot.
你朋友是谁?他真辣

Thanks, man.
多谢夸奖

Listen, I talked to Chandler, and I'm sorry about the movie.
钱德跟我说过了 电影的事我很遗′队

Don't be sorry.I don't need it anymore.
不用抱歉 不要也罢

I found my identical hand twin.
我找到我的双胞手

Your what?My identical hand twin.
你的什么? 我的双胞手

The person whose hands are like mine.
那个人的手掌跟我完全一样

This is a gold mine.What?
这可是金矿 什么?

That won't make you any money.
靠那个赚不了钱的

Well, fine.
好 你这样想也无所谓

None of you will live with me in my hand-shaped mansion.
到时我盖了手掌形的大厦 你们谁都休想来住

Except, uh, you. You can live in the thumb.
菲比 你例外 大拇指给你住

All right, baby, come on!
好吧 加油!

Yes! Yes!- I am on fire!
漂亮!挡都挡不住!

- See you later.
摩妮卡 再见

What are you doing?
等等 钱德 你在干嘛?

What's it look like? Going home.
你看呢?我要回家

Why?
等等 为什么?

Chandler.Chandler, wait.
钱德…你等等

Sorry, I was just playing for one second.
对不起 我只是下来玩一下

If you don't want me to see Richard again, I won't.
我本来打算要跟你说 若你不让我理查再见面

He means nothing to me.
我答应 他对我没有任何意义

Oh, come on. I was there.
得了吧 我又不是瞎子

I know he's the love of your life.
我知道他是你追求的真爱

Not anymore.
再也不是了

Really?
真的?

Really.
真的

All right?
好吗?

Let's forget about going home
忘了什么要回家的事

and celebrate our anniversary.
我们来庆祝周年纪念日

Okay, this is empty.
袋子袒是空的

I wanted to make a dramatic scene, but I hate packing.
我想要搞得很戏剧化 可是我又讨厌打包

Where's the other guy?
另一个人呢?

Which guy?
哪个人?

Tall, dark hair, hand looks exactly like this?
高高的 深色头发 手掌跟我一模一样 你看

I don't know about the hands, but he went to the restroom.
我不知道什么手掌的 不过在我之前的发牌员去上厕所了

Okay.


- How you doing?
你好吗?

- Very busy.
我很忙

Right. Okay.
对耶!好吧

Yes, hello. I have a question.
你好 我有个问题

Um, I used your pen to draw on my friend's face.
我用你们的笔 画我朋友的脸

A beard and a mustache.
画了胡子

Thank you.
谢谢你

No, she didn't think so.I know.
不 她不以为然 我知道…

It's like... Anyway...
对啊 那其实…

Makeup didn't cover it. We've tried everything, and nothing's worked.
用化妆品盖不过去 我们试过所有方法都去不掉

What do we do?
这要怎么办?

Yeah. Oh, okay.
对 是…

Okay, thank you.
好…多谢

Yeah, it's not coming off.
对 这个墨水擦不掉

What? What else did he say?
什么?那他还说了什么?

Um, he said he thought I was funny.
他说他觉得我很逗

Okay, look.
好 你听我说…

Let's just go downstairs...we'll have some fun, and you will forget all about it.
我们下楼去好好玩 你就会忘记这回事了

There's no way I am leaving looking like this!
休想 罗斯 我这张脸像这样 绝对不出房门

Come on, Rach. It's not that bad.
别这样啦 没有那么难看

Ross, I am a human doodle!
罗斯 我变成人体涂鸦了!

Just because some idiot drew on your face doesn't mean you can't have fun.
别因为一个白痴在你脸上乱画 而阻碍你玩乐的权利

Besides, no one will even look at you.
而且又没人会看你

This is Vegas. Hello? There are tons of other freaks here.
这里可是赌城 怪人一大堆

There are tons of freaks here. No other. No.
这里有一大堆怪人 你不算

Come on. No one will notice. I swear.
走啦 我发誓没人会注意到

There was some staring and pointing.
好啦 是有一些人指指点点

I need a drink.
我得喝点酒

They really overcharge you for that stuff.
冰箱里的酒都太贵了

But who cares, because it's all on me.
但是谁在乎呢?因为我请客

That is one big drink.
你的一点酒还真不少

RACHEL: Macadamia nut?
要吃夏威夷果仁吗?

Um, wow! That's some pricey nut.
这个果仁还真值钱

Really like those macadamia nuts, huh?
你真的很喜欢吃果仁是吧

Nope.
不喜欢

Get out of here, you lurker!
跟赌人 走开啦

Go on, get!
滚啦

- Hey, Pheebs. - You made up.
嘿 菲比 你们和好了

I couldn't be mad at him for too long.
是啊 我没办法一直生他的气

She couldn't live without the "Chand love."
没有钱德的爱 她枕不能活

Get a room.
去开房间啦

- We have one. - I know. Use it.
我们有房问 我知道 快去用啊

That's right. Take good care of those babies.
可得好好照顾你的手

- Excuse me? - It's me. Joey.
你说什么? 我是乔伊啊

Do I know you?
我认识你吗?

Joey?
乔伊啊

Oh, yeah.Yeah, the hand guy.
喔 对 秀手的那个

So, what are we gonna do about this hand twin thing?
我们要怎么处理双胞手的事?

Nothing.
不用处理?

Look, you and I have been given a gift.
你和我拥有上帝的赐礼

We have to do something with it. Like hand modeling. Or magic.
我们得要好好利用 好比手部模特充或是变魔术

And you know NASA's gonna want to talk to us.
太空总署一定也想找我们聊聊

- I have to get back to work. - Whoa, whoa, whoa.
我得回去… 等等…

We can have our own show.
我们可以自己组秀

We can clap our hands together. People will love it!
我们把手掌合在一起 大家一定超爱看的

Huh?And I wrote a song for us.
我还替我们写了一首主题曲

This hand is your hand
这是你的手

This hand is my hand
这是我的手

Oh, wait, that's your hand
等等 那是你的手才对

No, wait, it's my hand
不对 是我的手才对

- That's okay.
还是算了

- But you haven't even heard the chorus!
你还没听到副歌耶

Oh, my God.I look like my great-aunt, Muriel.
天啊 我现在看起来 好像我姑婆茉莉儿

All right, you know what?We don't have to go downstairs.
其实我们用不着下楼

We can bring Vegas up to us.
房问里就可以是赌城

All right, come on.We'll play some blackjack.
快 我们来玩黑杰克

Here we go.
来罗

- Thirteen. - Hit me.
13点 再加

Ooh, 23.
23 爆了

Which is what we play to at this casino!
我们这间赌场23点最大

You win $10!
你赢了10美元

- I bet 20. - Right.
我押了20美元 没错

A new pair of shoes for the Chan-Chan man!
帮我的小钱钱买双新鞋

Yes!
好耶!

I've never seen a roll like this!
我这辈子还没看过有这么旺的

That's right, baby!
宝贝 你说对了

What do I want now?
这次要押几号?

Eight? Uh, six.
好 8号…还是6号?

Pick a number! That is your only job.
选一个啦!你只有这个任务!

- Eight. - Thank you.
8号… 8号

If you get this, we buy everybody a steak dinner.
如果你中了这一把 晚赛就请在场的各位吃牛排

- Eight it is. - Yes!
8号 好耶

We're not buying steak dinners, are we?- No.
我们真的要请他们吃牛排? 假的

- Okay, good.
那就好

- What do I want now?
这次要押几号?

- Try a hard eight.- What?
再硬押个8 什么?

- Two fours.
4加4啦 好

Eight!
8号

Don't you let her go. You're a lucky guy.
千万要把握住她 你太幸运了

Thank you, Mr. Drunken Gambler.
谢谢你 醉赌徒先生

You get this, and, uh, we get the biggest suite in the place.
好 如果你中了这一把 我们就租下这里最大的套房

The biggest suite in the place!
等等…我说的我们是我和她

We get the biggest suite in the place.
好 这里最大的套房来罗

Come on!
好耶

I love you! I can't remember why we fought.
我爱你 我都忘记我们在吵什么了

Because I had lunch with Rich...
因为我和理查吃中饭…

Me neither!
我也忘了!

- What now? - Uh, another hard eight.
这次要押几号? 再硬押次8

Hard eight? Let's call it easy eight!
硬押8?简单8才对

I'll tell you what. You roll another hard eight...
好 这样吧 如果这次再中…

...and we get married here, tonight.
我们今晚就在这里结婚

Come on
快啊…

Shut up!
闭嘴!

It just got interesting!
好戏才正要上场!

What did you say?
你冈j才说什么?

You roll another eight, we get married tonight.
你再赢一次8 我们今晚就在这里结婚

- You serious?
你是认真的?

- Yes. I love you.
是啊 我爱你

I've never loved anybody as much as I love you.
我不曾这样爱过一个人

I've never loved anybody as much as I love you.
我也不曾这样爱过一个人

So if an eight comes up, we take it as a sign and we do it.
好 如果再出8就是天意 我们今晚就结婚

What do you say?
好不好?

- Okay. - Okay.
好 好

Hard eight.
来吧…8号…

That's a four. And where's the other one?
有一个是4 另一个呢?

- Under the table.
掉到桌子底下了

- Nobody move!
通通不许动!

You look that way, I look this way.
你找那边 我找这边 好!

Here it is, here it is.
在这里…

MONICA: That could be 4 or 5.
一半4 一半5

It's your call.
你决定

It's a four.
那是4

I think so too.
我也这样觉得

Oh, well, lost again.
好吧 又没赢到钱

That's it. You and me. Outside!
够了 我们去外面解决

I wouldn't want you to lose a chunk of that pretty blond hair!
我可不想看到 你美丽的金发少了一撮


Oh!

Be cool.
假装没事…

Okay, your lurking days are over.
女士 你跟赌的日子结束了 什么?

- What? - Everyone you lurk, I'll lurk first.
从现在开始 我要抢先你一步

You move on, I'll be one step ahead of you...
不管你找谁下手 我都会捷足先登

...every single time.
一次都不放过

And then I'll be on your ass every hour of every day...
我每天都会紧紧跟着你…

...till Monday...
直到星期一

...because that's when I go home.
因为我那天要回家

- When do you leave?
你何时要回家?

- Also Monday.
也是星期一

What time? Maybe we can share a cab.
几点?说不定能共乘计程车

RACHEL: Hit me.
再加

Hit me.
再加

Hit me.
再加

Hit me.
再加

Hit me.
再加

Hit me.
再加

We need more cards.
我们得再去买牌

Yeah, and we also need more, um, drinks. Hold on a second.
对 还要再来点酒 你等等

OK.
好了

Hello, Vegas?
喂?赌城吗?

We would like more alcohol.You know what else? We would like some more beers.
我们还需要酒 对了 再来点啤酒

Oh, I forgot to dial.
喔 我竟然忘了拨号

That must be our alcohol and beers.
一定是送酒来了

- Hey. - It's Joey! I love Joey!
嘿 是乔伊! 我爱乔伊

Oh, I love Joey!Joey lives with a duck.
我爱乔伊 乔伊跟鸭子住一起




Look, I need some help, okay?
你们听我说 我需要帮助

Someone has to convince my hand twin to cooperate.
谁去叫我那双胞手合作点

I'll do it.
我去

Whatever you need me to do, I'm your man.
不管你有什么需要 找我就对了

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
喔…

Are you okay?
你还好吧?

Yeah. Fine. Thanks.
对 我很好 谢了

Hey, Rach?How you doing?
嘿 瑞秋 你好吗?

I'm doing good, baby. How you doing?
宝贝 我很好 你呢?

Don't let her drink anymore.
罗斯 别再让她喝了

Here's that macadamia nut.
是那颗夏威夷果仁

- No, something else. - Oops.
不对 是别的东西

So, what do you wanna do now?
好吧 你现在要干嘛?

I wanna get out of the room.
我要离闲这房问

I really miss downstairs.
我真想念楼下

Okay, you know what? There is only one way I am leaving this hotel room.
我跟你说 要我离开这问房间 只有一个方法

Well, hello!I'm Ross.
嗨 我是罗斯

- Good luck to you. - Sir, you've got a little something...
祝你好运 抱歉 先生 你脸上有东西

- Hello. - Hello.
你好 你好

I won! I won! I finally won!
我赢了!…我终于赢了

I won! That was my quarter!
是我赢才对 那是我的硬币

Take a hike, toots.
好啦 还给你 滚吧

Excuse me, sir.
先生 不好意思

This lady played my quarter. This is my money.
这位小姐用我的硬币玩 这是我赢的钱

Is that true, miss?
小姐 真的是这样吗?

- Sells drugs to kids.
卖毒品给小孩

- What?
什么?

She sells drugs to kids.
她卖毒品给小孩

It was my quarter.
那是我的硬币

Was it her quarter?
那硬币是她的吗?

How about we talk about this over dinner?
我们等吃晚餮再聊如何?

- Okay, lady, you're out of here.
好了 小姐 请你出去

- No, you can't arrest me!
不!…你不能逮捕我

I won't go back to that hellhole!
我才不要重回火坑!

I'm just taking you outside.
我只是要把你带出去而已

Oh, okay.
那好吧

I need something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue.
快点 一定要凑齐四样东西 我们才能结婚


好…

Here's something blue and new.
这是蓝色的 而且也是新的

You are so efficient. I love you.
我们真有效率 我爱你

- Let's go. - No, wait!
走吧 还不行…

We need something old.
我们还需要旧的东西

I have a condom in my wallet that I've had since I was 12.
好 我皮夹里有个保险套 我从12岁放到现在

That'll work.
可以用啊

I don't think so.
我想应该不能用了

Now something borrowed.
好 现在只剩借来的东西

- Here, just take this. - That's stealing.
那就把这毛衣拿走 这是偷窃耶

We'll bring it back. Put it under your dress.
到时再还回来就是了 塞进你的洋装袒

Okay. One thing at a time.
好啦 先结婚再怀孕

- Are you gonna play? - No, I don't really have any money.
你要玩吗? 不要 我没半毛钱

Not yet, anyway.
只是时候未到而已喔

Can't sit here if you don't play.
你不玩就不能坐在这里

Hello. My name is Regina Phalange.
嗨 我是瑞吉娜佛兰姬

I'm a businesswoman in town on business.
我是生意人 这赵是来出差的

Would you like to see my card?
你要我的名片吗?

What did I do with my Filofax?
我的名片夹到哪儿去了?

I must've left it in Conference Room B.
一定是忘在B会议室

- Fourteen. - Hit me.
14点 再加

Oh, my God. May I just say that you gentlemen have the exact same hands?
天啊 我得说两位的手一模一样

They're identical.
一个模子刻出来的

I've never seen that in the business world.
我在商业界做了这么久 从来没看过这种事

Stop it.
别再说了

Miss Phalange, may I ask you a question as an impartial person at this table?
佛兰姬女士 以局外人的身分 我能请教你一个问题吗?

Please stop it.
请你别再说了

Wouldn't you pay good money to see identical hands...
你愿不愿意花大钱 去看手掌一模一样的两个人…

...showcased in some type of an entertainment venue?
这种娱乐性的演出?

If you leave now, I will chop off my hand and give it to you!
只要你愿意离开 我就把手砍下来送你!

Didn't I just throw you out?
我不是才把你赶出去了吗?

No, you threw out Phoebe.I'm Regina Phalange. Phalange.
不 你赶出去的是菲比 我是瑞吉娜佛兰姬女士

Come on, lady.
小姐 你别闹了

Please take him too.
请你把他也带走

Me? Oh, come on, man.
我? 别这样嘛

Come on, buddy.
走吧

Don't let him do this. Come on!
你不能这样

I'm your hand twin!
我是你的双胞手耶

Hello. One marriage, please.
嗨 登记结婚

We want to get married.
对 我们要结婚

There's a service in progress. Have a seat.
有婚礼正在进行 先请坐

All right.
好吧…

What are you doing?
你在干嘛?

The "Wedding March." Does that freak you out?
那是结婚进行曲 听了有没有吓到?

No, it's the graduation song.
没有 因为那是毕业歌

Okay.This is it.
好 来吧

We're gonna get married.
我们要结婚了

You sure you wanna do this?
你确定你真的想结婚?

Hello, Mrs. Ross!
嗨 罗斯太太

Well, hello, Mr. Rachel!
嗨 瑞秋先生

Wait. Okay.
等等 好

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.