RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第五集 S06E05 The One with Joey

老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第五集 S06E05 The One with Joey's Porsche / 乔伊的保时捷

Ross and Rachel try to get an annulment, Joey finds the keys to a porsche in Central Perk, and Phoebe, Monica and Chandler babysit the triplets. 罗斯和瑞秋要离婚证书,乔伊发现钥匙在Central Perk,保时捷,菲比,莫妮卡和钱德照顾三胞胎。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Oh I cannot believe that you didn't tell me we are still married.
你居然没告诉我 我们还是夫妻

Look I was going to tell you.
我有打算告诉你

When? After the birth of our first secret child?
什么时候?第一个小孩偷偷出生后?

Ross didn't get the annulment. We are still married.
罗斯没办注销 我们还是夫妻

You're kidding? - Oh my God.
什么?我的天哪

Ross.Okay maybe it wasn't my best decision
罗斯 或许这个决定不好

but I couldn't face another failed marriage.
但我无法面对另一次失败婚姻

Let me just jump in and ask.At what point did you think this was a successful marriage?
我插个嘴 你觉得这段婚姻哪里成功?

Rach come on. If you think about it it's actually kind of funny.
别这样 其实想想还蛮好笑的

Okay maybe it's best not to think about it.
还是不要想好了

Oh this is inexcusable. I'm shocked to my very core.
这真是不可原谅 我真是震惊到了极点

Phoebe I told her you already knew.
菲比 我已经说你知道了

Another lie. You have a sickness.
又在骗人 你真的有病

Ross just for my own peace of mind you're not married to any more of us are you?
罗斯 你没娶我们其他人吧?

Oh hey someone left their keys.Ooh to a Porsche.
有人掉了钥匙 是保时捷

- Hey Gunther are these yours? - Yeah. That's what I drive.
阿甘 这是你的吗?是啊 我开保时捷

I make 4 bucks an hour. I saved up for 350 years.
我时薪4块钱 存了350年

Hey did anybody lose their keys?
有人掉了钥匙吗?

Why don't you put them in the lost and found?
你可以放进失物招领箱

There's a lost and found?
这里有失物招领箱?

My shoe!
我的鞋子

You left a shoe here?
你掉了一只鞋在这里?

Well I didn't realize till I got home.
我回到家才姿现

I wasn't gonna walk all the way back down here with one shoe.
我才不要光着一只脚再回来

I'm gonna go find that guy's car and leave a note on the windshield.
我要去找那辆车 然后留官

Oh good. When he comes back for his keys I'll be sure to give him your shoe.
等他来了我会把你的鞋子给他

Great. Thanks.
太好了 谢谢

Oh good good. You guys are here. Listen.
太好了 你们在这里

How would you like to spend tomorrow taking care of three incredibly cute little puppies?
明天要不要一起照顾 三只超可爱的小狗?

Oh my God. What a fun day. That sounds great.Yeah all right.
好棒喔 听起来好好玩 好吧

Okay well I'll bring them by tomorrow morning.
好 我明早带他们过来

Okay and by the way they're not actually puppies.They're Frank and Alice's triplets. Okay see you.
对了 其实不是小狗 是法兰克的三胞胎 好 再见

Whoa whoa whoa. What?
什么?

Please please please?
拜托

Frank and Alice asked me to babysit the triplets. I'm nervous. I've never done that before by myself.
他们托我带小孩 我好紧张 我没有一个人带过小孩

Don't worry about it Phoebe. We'll do it.
放心 我们一定会帮忙

Yeah I'm gonna pass because I was kind of iffy when it was puppies.
我就不了 是狗狗时我就很犹豫了

Come on Chandler. Come on it'll give us great practice for when
好啦 这是练习的好机会

people with babies come to visit.
总会有客人带小孩来

Nice car.Yeah it's uh It's not mine.
好车 不是我的

- I love your car. - Yeah. It's mine.
我喜欢你的车 它是 我的

- I bet it's fast. - Me too. Yeah.
-定很能跑 我想也是

And comfortable.- Do you uh like leather seats? - Yeah.
而且很舒服 你喜欢皮椅吗?喜欢

It's got them.
它有皮椅

So I still have boxes here.I still have boxes at Ross'.
这袒还有我的东西 罗斯家也有我的东西

And I have nowhere to live.Wow I could so easily freak out right now.
而我却没地方住 我现在应该要捉狂才对

What about me?I just found out Denise is leaving town for a while. I don't have a roommate.
那我呢?我刚发现 狄妮丝要出远门 我没室友了

Well ,maybe I could be your roommate,Pheebs.Maybe you could be my roommate!
也许我可以当你的室友 也对

- Well there's an idea. - Yeah.
有办法了 没错

- That would be great. - Oh.- Wait how long is Denise gone for?
太好了!狄妮丝要去多久?

- Um she said she'd be back December 26th.
她说她12月26日回来

Oh! December 26th.Heh maybe she's Santa Claus.
12月26日 也许她是圣诞老公公

Oh look who it is. My husband the apple of my eye.
看 是我老公 我的心肝宝贝

Okay I got us a court date for tomorrow at 2 and I picked up all the forms.
我已经约好明天2点出庭 表格也都拿了

I'll take care of everything.
我会搞定

Sure if you say you're gonna take care of everything. I have no reason to doubt you.
当然 既然你说你会搞定 我当然没理由怀疑你

Give me those forms.
拿来啦

All right now I'm gonna do this my way and I don't wanna hear a peep out of you.
我要照我的方式去做 你不准叽叽歪歪

- Okay Rach but - Ah you're peeping.
好 但是 你在叽叽歪歪喔

Ross you know what? I just got .- Why? Why did you do this?
你知道吗?我实在是 你为什么要这样?

- Look I told you.I don't wanna hear "three failed marriages."
我说过 我不想听三次失败的婚姻

Look if you'd had two failed marriages you'd understand.
如果你失败过两次就会了解了

Well you know what? Thanks to you I'm halfway there.
多亏你 我现在只差一次

Oh I am so mad Ross. I don't think I've ever been this angry.
我快气死了 我从来没有这么气过

What about the time I said we were on a break?
我说我们分手了那次呢?

Pheebs how's it going?I'm doing okay.I think it's going well.
菲比 你那边怎样?还好 蛮不错的

Do you think they're having fun? Am I talking too fast?
你觉得他们开心吗?我讲话太快了吗?

No. You sound like me.
不会 跟我差不多

It's going great. Look at Chandler with Little Baby Girl Chandler.
一切都很好 你看钱德和小女生钱德

Little Baby Girl Chandler. Where have I heard that before?
小女生钱德 我在哪里听过?

Oh right Coach Rubin.
对了 鲁本教练

You know what Pheebs?When you're done over there we've got a kind of situation over here too.
菲比 等你那边忙完 我们这里也有状况

Uh-uh. No. We are all responsible for our own babies.
不行 自己的小孩自己顾

See that's where I think you're wrong.
那你就错了

We've been playing them man-to-man.We should really be playing a zone defense.
我们一直采取人盯人战术 但我们应该打区域联防

What do you mean?I just think things will go smoother if we each have our own zone
什么意思?我觉得人守区会比较顺畅

you know? Phoebe you can be in charge of wiping.
菲比 你可以负责擦屁屁

And Mon you can be in charge of diapering.
摩妮卡 你负责包尿布

And I can be in charge of looking at how cute they are when they put their hands
我就负责看他们捉着我的手

That sounds really great but maybe you should be in charge of wiping.
好主意 也许你才应该擦屁屁

Okay I'm a rookie. I should not be in the end zone.
我是菜鸟 不该守球门区

Wow this is so great.This is exactly how we set the plates at the restaurant.
真好 赛厅都这样准备餮点的

Yeah? Well this is not what I ordered.
是吗?我可不是点这个

- Hey guys. Hey.
大家好

Hey babies.
宝宝们好

I'm having the best morning.That uh Porsche I've got the keys to? Still there.
早上真过瘾 那辆保时捷还在

Shocking since you still have the keys.
不会吧 毕竟钥匙在你手上

You should see the treatment I get when I'm with that car.
你应该看看大家对我的态度

People are friendly. They wanna talk.
每个人都很友善 找我聊天

And not just about the car.One guy advised me on my equity investments.
而且不只是聊车子 还有人教我投资策略

What equity investments?
什么投资?

The ones that got me the Porsche. Will you keep up?
赚到保时捷的股票投资 你跟上好吗?

I figured if people keep seeing me just standing there they're gonna start to think I don't own it.
但要是我光杵在那里 别人会觉得那不是我的车

So I figured I'll wash it. Right? Monica, you got a bucket and some soap I can borrow?
所以我要洗车 摩妮卡 你有水桶和肥皂吗?

Oh yeah. I got soap and sponges and rags and carnauba wax and polishing compound.
有 我有肥皂 海绵 抹布 亮光腊和打腊工具组

You don't even have a car.
你根本没有车

I know. But umm, one time there was this really dirty car in front of the building, so I washed it.
对 但楼下停过一辆很脏的车 我就把它给洗了

- And?
还有呢?

- And six others.There you are.
还有另外六辆 这就对了

- Yeah she tops out at 130. - Wow.
它可以飚到130

And that's just in the city. I get her up to 160 when I take her upstate.
这还是市内 到了上州可以札到160

Really? You got a place upstate?Sure.
是吗?你在上州有房子?当然

- Well I'll see you later. - Okay. Take it easy.
改天见 好 慢走

Hey. That's my car.
喂?那是我的车

Really? Oh uh Just give me five more minutes.
是吗?再给我5分钟

What are you doing?
你在干什么?

Well I found the keys and now I'm just polishing her up.
我检到钥匙 现在在帮它打腊

- But it's my car. - Yeah but it's my wax.
但这是我的车 这是我的腊

Listen I don't come to the city much.
听着 我很少进市区

And I don't know if you're crazy or if this is some kind of street theater
我不知道你是疯子 还是在演街头剧

but could I have my keys?Sure.
但请把钥匙还给我 拿去

Yeah. I'll save your parking spot.I'm not coming back.
我帮你占车位 我不回来了

- Why not? - I live upstate.
为什么?我住在上州

Yeah so did I.
是啊 我本来也是

I don't know why I was so nervous about this
我之前不晓得在紧张什么

and I don't know why Frank and Alice are always complaining. This is so easy.
法兰克他们为什么会抱怨 带孩子太容易了

Yeah two hours a lifetime that's the same.
是啊 2小时和一辈子一样

Check it out. Check it out. When the babies wake up. they can meet Krog.
你们看 宝宝醒来后可以认识克洛格

What are you doing? That thing could put someone's eye out.
你在干什么?那个东西会害人

He can do more than that. He can destroy the universe.
不只 他还能毁灭宇宙

No Chandler they could swallow one of those little parts.
不 宝宝可能会误食那些零件

And also look at his smooth area. That's just gonna mess them up.
而且那个光滑的部位 会误导他们

They're not gonna swallow anything. you guys are being way over protective.
他们才不会误食什么 你们这叫保护过度

When I was a kid my mom used to just throw me into a pile of broken glass.
我小时候 我妈都把我扔在碎玻璃堆里

- What? - Glass sand whatever.
什么?玻璃 沙子 还不都样嘛

Oh look at little Leslie stretching in her sleep.Oh it's so cute.
小莱丝莉边睡边伸懒腰 好可爱喔

I wonder what age it is when you stop putting both legs behind your head.
不知道要到几岁 才没办法把腿举到头上

Oh I can still do that.
我现在还是可以

How are you still single?
你怎么会还没结婚?

All right ahem. I thought about it and maybe you're right.Maybe Krog is not a safe toy.
好吧 我想或许你们说得对 或许克洛格不够安全

- Good. What made you change your mind? - I swallowed his sonic blaster gun.
你为什么改口了?我吞了音波死光枪

How did that happen?
怎么会这样?

Well I was trying to prove that I was right you know?And it turns out I was wrong
我想证明我是对的 结果我错了

and now it's lodged in my throat.
现在它卡在我的喉咙里

Damn it this whole time we were concentrating on the babies . and no one was watching Chandler.
真是的 我们光顾着带小孩 都忘了要看着钱德

Okay you two are asking the court for an annulment?
两位要申请注销婚姻?

Yes Your Honor. And here are our forms all filled out.
是的 申请表都填好了

So based on your petition
根据申请书所言

you are seeking an annulment on the grounds that "Mr. Geller is mentally unstable."
你申请注销的理由是 盖勒先生的精神状况不稳定

Fine. I'm mentally unstable.
好 我精神状况不稳定

And based on the fact that "Mr. Geller is an intravenous drug user."
而且他使用静脉注射毒品

- What? - Uh yes. Heroin and crack.
什么?是的 海洛因与快克

Crack isn't even an intravenous drug.Well you would know.
快克根本不是静脉注射毒品 你当然知道

Now it also says here that you:"Lied about your sexual preference before marriage."
这上面还说你在婚前隐瞒性向

- Oh come on. - Ross please. I found the magazines.
拜托 罗斯 我发现那些杂志了

And finally that you were "unable to consummate the marriage."
还有你无法履行夫妻问的义务

Well that makes sense since you're gay and addicted to heroin.
这也难怪 你是同志 又施打海洛因

Okay you know I'm sorry this is insane.
很抱歉 这太夸张了

I'm not addicted to heroin I'm not gay
我没有施打海洛因 我不是同志

and there is no problem with my ability to consummate anything.
我履行什么都没问题

Look I'll consummate this marriage right here right now.
我现在就可以在这里履行

That won't be necessary.
没有这个必要

And when we were dating we consummated like bunnies.
我们交柱时简直跟兔子有得拼

Now if you two were involved in a serious relationship that really creates a problem.
如果你们曾经认真交往 那就有问题了

Your Honor rest assured that relationship ended two years ago.
大人 我们2年前就分手了

And can you please strike "consummated like bunnies" from the record.
可以删掉〝跟兔子有得拼〞吗

Is there anything in this record that is actually true?
这份申请书有任何实官吗?

Uh well yes. We got married in Vegas.And uh the names I think.
有 我们确实在赌城结婚 名字应该也没错

Well based on what I've heard . you two certainly don't qualify for an annulment.
从刚才的话听来 两位不符合注销资格

If you don't wanna be together you'll have to file for divorce.
如果你们不想在一起 就必须办理离婚

That's great. You happy now? Look what you did with your funny funny form.
太好了 你高兴了吗?都是你的搞笑表格害的

What? Me? What about you and your "consummated like bunnies" nonsense?
我?你那句跟兔子有得拼呢?

And what ? What are you typing that for?
那 你打什么打?

She already said we don't get the annulment.
你听到没?我们不能办注销了

Don't type that. What ?Stop typing. Hey.
不要打 别再打了

Stop typing.
别再打了

Stop typing "stop typing."
别打了!别打了

Okay okay do you see what you're keeping me married to?
你看你让我嫁的是什么人?

You need to get out of my chambers.
请两位离开我的办公室

All right lady here's the deal.
好 你给我听着

I came here for an annulment and I'm not leaving here until I get one.
我是来办注销的 没办成我绝对不走

- Would you like to spend the night in jail? - Thank you for your time.
你们想在牢里过夜吗?耽误您了

That Porsche guy took his car back.
保时捷的主人把车开走了

But you found the keys to his clothes?
但你检到他的衣橱钥匙?

No I just uh I love the way it feels when everybody thinks I own a Porsche.
不是 我只是喜欢 大家以为我有保时捷的成觉

And people will think you own a Porsche because you're wearing the clothes?Of course.
你穿这样别人就会以为你有?那当然

Only an idiot would wear this stuff if he didn't have the car.
白痴才会没车还穿成这样

That is true.
那倒是

Yeah but only a genius would swallow a sonic blaster gun.
不过只有天才 才会误食音波死光枪

Oh I've been there.
我也误食过

I am gonna go drive my Porsche.
我要去开我的保时捷了

Joey you know you don't actually have one.
乔伊 你知道你没有保时捷吧

Come on. What are you doing? I'm in character. Will you talk to her?
拜托 你搞什么?我正在入戏 你说说她 好吗

Ah I think it just moved. It's really poking me.
它动了 现在真的好刺

That's it. We're going to the emergency room.
够了 我们去挂急诊

What? No you can't leave me here with them. We're babysitting.
什么?你们不能把我扔给他们 我们正在带孩子

The babies are asleep. I'm sure you'll be okay on your own for a while.
宝宝都睡了 你撑一下一定没问题

But you can't leave me with them.
但你们不能把我扔给他们

We're a team.We're playing a zone. They're gonna triple-team me.
我们是一队的 在打区域联防 他们会以三打一

He's got something plastic lodged in his throat, we've got to go to the hospital.
他的喉咙卡了个塑胶玩具 我们非去医院不可

But no because a doctor won't be able to help him. And it's just gonna you know naturally pass through his system in like seven years.
但医生也帮不了他 反正过个7年就会自动排出

- I think that's gum. - I'm pretty sure it's gun.
那是口香糖 我确定是死光枪

Okay listen this really hurts. Let's go.
真的很痛 我们走吧

But no. A real man wouldn't just run to the hospital.
男子汉才不会冲去医院

No. What would Krog do?
克洛格会怎么做?

Why isn't that valet back with my Porsche?
泊车小弟怎么还没 把我的保时捷开来?

Maybe because you've got the keys?
因为钥匙在你手上吗?

- That was totally your fault.
都是你的错

- My fault? You threatened the judge.
我的错?你威胁法官

Well you ripped the paper out of the court reporter's machine.
你把书记员的打字纸撕下来

That was the only way I could get him to stop typing!
那样才能阻止他打下去

Hi. How are the Gellers?
盖勒夫妇好吗?

Don't call us that.
不准那样叫我们

The judge wouldn't let us get an annulment. Now we gotta get a divorce.
法官不准我们办注销 我们得去办离婚

Did a Porsche throw up on you?
你被保捷附身了吗?

It's "Porsche."
是保时捷

Me taking care of you is no problem huh?
我完全可以照顾你们对吧?

You guys feel safe right?
你们觉得很安心吧?

Okay I'm gonna take that spit bubble as a "Yeah I do."
吐泡泡就表示〝安心〞

Let's get rid of this dirty diaper Leslie. I'll set you up with a nice clean one.
我扔了脏尿布 就帮你换一块干净的

Okay I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I just have to clean that up okay?
抱歉 我不是故意的 我得先清理一下

Because let's face it we're at Monica's.
这是摩妮卡的家

I broke it. All right. Well that's just the way things go.
破了 反正东西迟早都会坏

Okay. Good.
好 就这样

Why are there only two of you?Where's Leslie?
为什么只剩两个?莱丝莉呢?

Well you can't answer. Leslie? Where are you Leslie?
你们不会说话 莱丝莉?你在哪里?

Leslie now would be a good time for your first words.
莱丝莉 现在是开口说话的好时机

Well look at you.
你看看你

Hey.You are a little bit mischievous. My gosh.
你有点皮喔 真是的

Oh you're a lot mischievous.
是非常皮

Well it'll dry.
反正会干

Okay you sit with your brother and sister now .who aren't there.
去跟哥哥妹妹躺在一起 他们不在

- Hey. - How do you feel?
你还好吗?

Well, let's just say that Krog will be fully equipped to destroy the universe again in twelve to fourteen hours.
再过12到14小时 克洛格就又能毁灭宇宙了

Okay so I totally took care of the babies all by myself.I fed them bathed them and put them to bed.
我一个人把孩子都带好了 喂奶 洗澡 哄他们睡觉

And protected them from a tornado?
还保护他们躲过龙卷风?

Oh my God.I know. The babies are asleep.
我的天哪 对啊 宝宝都睡了

Phoebe what happened here?
菲比 家里是怎么了?

I did it. I took care of the babies all by myself.
我做到了 我一个人照顾宝宝

- But my apartment. - Was the setting of Phoebe's triumph.
但是我的房子 是菲比胜利的战场

But the mess.Is not as important as the fact that Phoebe took care of the babies all by herself.
但是这团乱 比起菲比的辛劳实在不算什么

You're right. You're right I shouldn't freak out.
你说得对 我不该大惊小怪

This is what it's gonna be like when we have babies.When will that be?
等我们有了孩子也会这样 那是什么时候呢?

Phoebe would you take a look at this mess?
菲比 你看你弄得多乱

Oh honey thank God you're home. I was getting worried.
亲爱的 你总算回来了 我都开始担心了

I picked up the divorce papers.
我去颌了离婚证书

Uh I've already signed everything. And I put little X's where you need to sign.
该签的我都签了 你要签的地方我也画了又

Oh little X's. Great. That makes up for everything.
画又 真好 这样就前嫌尽释了

You know you've done a lot of stupid stuff too okay?
我 你也干过很多蠢事好吗

Oh name one stupid thing that is as stupid as this one.
有哪一件跟这次一样蠢

Okay how about you flew to London to stop my wedding?
你飞去伦敦阻止我结婚怎么说

Ah, how about you told me you loved me after I was already married!
我已经结婚了 你还说你爱我

Wait a minute that was different.I did those things because I was in love with you.
慢着 那不一样 我做那些事是因为我爱你

Yeah. Right.
正是

You're right. That's very different.So let's just sign the papers.
你说得对 的确很不一样 总之赶快签一签吧

- What? - Nothing.
怎样?没事

Okay can we just sign please?
请签名

Congratulations.
恭喜你

Okay wait Ross. Wait a minute. Um
罗斯 等一下

I uh kind of have a little confession.What?
我有件事要坦白 什么事?

Uh well you know this whole marriage thing.Kind of my idea.
结婚这件事算是我的主意

Excuse me?Remember how we were too drunk to remember anything. the night we were married?
什么?我们不是醉到什么都想不起来?

Yeah?
怎样?

And yeah I didn't really wanna say anything. but it just kind of kept coming back to me.
我很不想说 但是我的记忆一直回来

Um remember we were in the casino and for some reason you thought it'd be funny to eat a lot of grapes.
记不记得我们在赌场 你突然觉得狂吃葡萄会很好玩

And I thought it would be funnier if we got married.
然后我觉得我们结婚会更好玩

So ahem as a compromise we decided first to get married and then
于是我们折衷 先去结婚

to eat a lot of grapes. - To eat a lot of grapes.
再去吃很多葡萄 再去吃很多葡萄

So um Sorry I got us into this whole thing.
抱歉惹出这些麻烦

So then I mean if you think about it . this is all your fault.
所以仔细想想 这一切都是你的错

Yeah don't push it though.
不要得寸进尺

I gotta say . I know I divorce a lot of women.
我知道我跟很多人离过婚

Never thought I'd be divorcing you.
却从来没想过会跟你离婚

I know.I always thought if you and I got married that would be the one that stuck.
是啊 我总觉得要是我们结婚 一定会天长地久

And it wouldn't be a secret . and we wouldn't have our wedding dinner at Pizza Hut.
不会是秘密结婚 也不会在必胜客吃酒席

Did I even treat?
我有请客吗?

No it was on the house. It was a newlywed special.
没有 那是免费的 新婚夫妇特.皂

That may be the most depressing thing I've heard in my life.
我没听过这么令人沮丧的事

Well I should probably get these to my lawyer's office.
我去律师那里送件

Hey thanks Ross for taking care of all this.- Ah no problem. - Yeah.
谢谢你把事情都办妥 不客气

- I'm gonna need a copy of those. - Totally.
我要份副本 没问题

Hey hey hey. Careful around my Porsche.
别在我的保时捷旁边乱跑

- Hi Joey. - Hey.
乔伊

How you doing?
你们好吗?

He has the most amazing Porsche under there.
他有一辆最拉风的保时捷

I'd love to show you but I just tucked her in. She's sleeping.
我很想给你们看 但我刚哄到她睡着

Hey would you two girls like to go for a drink?
要不要去喝杯酒?

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.