RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第六集 S06E06 The One on the Last Night / 他们的最后一夜

老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第六集 S06E06 The One on the Last Night / 他们的最后一夜

On the last night before Chandler and Monica move in together, Monica and Rachel argue, and Chandler tries to give Joey money to help him pay the bills. 在昨晚之前,钱德勒和莫妮卡住在一起,莫妮卡和瑞秋认为,和钱德想给我钱帮他支付账单。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

- Okay. - Aah.


Listen, I'm gonna be moving out, so you are gonna be in charge of paying the rent.
我要搬过去,房租就给你缴了

- Right, and when is that due?
也对,什么时候要缴?

- First of the month.And that's every month?
1号 每个月吗?

No, just the months you actually want to live here.
不是,你想住的月分才要缴

Ah.Okay, here's the phone bill.
这是电话费

Oh, my God!
要死罗

That's our phone number.
那是电话号码

Look, I know I kind of sprung this whole me-moving-out-on-you thing.- So why don't I just cover you for a while?
是我突然决定要搬走的 所以我先帮你档一阵子吧

- No, no. No way.Joey Tribbiani does not take charity...
不行 乔伊崔比亚尼不接受施舍

...anymore.
再也不了

- It's not charity, Joe. - No, forget it.
这不是施舍 不行,别再说了

Okay? I mean, thanks, but I'm done taking money from you.
谢谢,但我不想再拿你的钱了

All right? I can take care of myself. Now, what's next? Come on.
我可以照顾自己,还有什么?

Okay, uh, here's the electric bill.
好,这是电费

- This is how much we pay for electric? - Well, yeah.
用个电要这么多钱? 对

So we'll do the rest of the bills later, then?
其他的帐单待会再看罗?

So is Joey gonna have to give up the apartment?
那乔伊得搬出去吗?

I hope not. I tried to offer him money, but he wouldn't take it.
希望不用 我想给他钱,但是他不收

How much do you think he needs?
你觉得他需要多少?

I figure $1500 would cover him for a few months, you know...
我想1千5应该够他活几个月

...but I have to trick him into taking it so I don't hurt his pride.
但我得骗他收下 免得伤害他的自尊

Yeah. Well, why don't you hire him as an actor?
你怎么不雇他当演员?

You could have him dress up and put on little skits whenever you want.
你可以叫他扮装演短剧 怎样都行

Well, that would help the pride thing.
那样对自尊确实有帮助

- Hey. Hey.Wow, you look great. Do you wanna move in with me tomorrow?
你真是水当当 明天要不要搬来跟我住?

- Okay. - Okay.
好啊 好

What do you girls have planned for tonight?
你们女生今晚要做什么?

Well, instead of being sad that tonight is my last night together with Rachel we thought we'd go out to dinner and celebrate the fact that
与其难过我和瑞秋要分开 我们觉得不如去吃饭庆祝

Rachel is moving in with Phoebe.
瑞秋要搬去跟菲比住

- And also my birthday. Ha, ha. - It's not your birthday.
还有我的生日 今天不是你的生日

What a mean thing to say.I would never tell you it was not your birthday.
这样讲好恶劣 我就不会戳破你

- Hey. - Hey.Hey, so you guys have anything planned for the big last night?
你们男生有什么节目吗?

Well, instead of just hanging out, we figure we'd do nothing.
与其一起打混 我们决定什么也不做

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Knicks' season opener tonight.
今晚是《尼克队》开慕战

I thought maybe you guys would come and watch it.
我以为你们会想来我家看

I don't know, Ross.
不知道耶

not if you're gonna talk about how you gave up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.
我怕你又吹说你放弃打球 去当古生物学家

I did give up a career in basketball to become a paleontologist.
我本来就放弃打球 去当古生物学家

- Pheebs, I was wondering... - You're not dressed yet?
菲比,我在想 你还没换衣服?

We're supposed to start having fun in 15 minutes!
我们15分钟后就要去玩了

Well, and clearly, not a minute sooner.
而且早1分钟都不行

Rachel, you are packed, though, right? I mean, please tell me you're packed.
你都打包好了吧?拜托你说是

Of course I'm packed. Monica, relax.
我当然打包好了,你别紧张

I wanted to ask Phoebe for her opinion on what I should wear.
我只是想问菲比我该穿什么

My God, I cannot get a minute of peace.
天哪,我真是一刻也不得闲

Oh, my God.
我的天哪

Monica's just gonna kill you.
摩妮卡会宰了你

I know.What you're wearing is fine for that.
我知道 你穿这样蛮适合惨死的

Rachel, I need to borrow
瑞秋,我要借

You're not packed!You're not packed even a little bit.
你没打包!你根本没打包

Surprise.
惊喜

What?Don't get mad, because, look, this is what happened.
什么? 你别发讽,是这样的

So I started packing,
我闲始打包

and then I realized, "What am I doing?"I am lousy at packing, right?
然后想到:我在干嘛? 我最不会打包了,对吧?

But you love packing.So as a gift to you on our last night...
但你最爱打包了 所以做为我的临别赠礼

I'll be coordinator.
我可以当总指挥

Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't get you anything.
对不起,我没帮你准备礼物

Oh.Look, everybody has to help. Phoebe, you can help, can't you?
大家都要帮忙 菲比你可以帮忙吧?

I have plans.
我有事

- You have plans with us. - That's right.
你是跟我们有约 没错

All right. Chandler can make boxes, Ross can wrap, and Joey can lift things.
钱德可以贴纸箱,罗斯封箱 乔伊搬东西

Now Phoebe, go tell the guys they have to help out! - Okay.
菲比,去通知男生帮忙 好

Okay. - My God, thank you.
天哪,谢谢你

Hurry! Monica's gonna make you pack. She's got jobs for everyone.
快逃,摩妮卡要叫你们收东西 她把工作都分好了

Now, it's too late for me, but save yourselves.
我是躲不掉了,你们快逃

Okay.The movers will be here in 11 hours. Rachel has not packed.
搬家公司11个小时后会来 瑞秋还没打包

Now, everybody has to help.
每个人都得帮忙

Chandler...No, I have plans with Joey.
钱德,你先从 不行,我和乔伊有事

- I thought you said you were doing nothing. - Yes, but for the last time.
你不是说你们没事? 这是次后次了嘛

Okay, fine. Now, Ross...
好吧,罗斯

- Oh, but I can't do it. - Why not?
我没办法帮忙 为什么?

- Don't you have Ben? - Because I have Ben.
班要来 因为班要来

It's almost 8:00, it's almost past his bedtime. Where is he?
都快8点了,他都快上床了 他在哪里?

He's at a dinner party.
他去参加晚宴

Is he really coming? Because I can see into your apartment.
他真的要来?我看得见你家喔

Of course he is.
当然是真的

Uh, what?You think I'd just use my son as an excuse?What kind of father do you think I am?
难道我会拿儿子当藉口? 你把我当成哪种爸爸?

All right. Sorry.
好吧,对不起

I gotta go make a fake Ben.
我得做个班的人偶

Here it is. Our last pizzas together as roommates.
来了,室友时代最后的彼萨

I wish I'd known you were gonna do that. I ordered Chinese.
我不知道你会买披萨 我叫了中国菜

Oh. Oh, that's okay.
没关系

Hey, actually, in a way it's kind of nice. You know?Our last dinner together.
其实这样蛮好的 我们最后的两人晚餐

Me, bringing the food of my ancestors......you, the food of yours.
我带我祖先的食物 你带你祖先的食物

Say, Joe, I had a strange idea for what to do on our last night.
乔伊,我有个比较奇怪的想法

What do you say we play a little, uh, foosball for money?
我们来打几盘赌钱如何?

Are you crazy? You haven't beaten me once since my injury-plagued '97 season.
你疯啦?自97年伤后复出 你就没赢过我

It'd be easier if you'd just give me your money.Yes, it would.
你拿钱送我还比较快 是啊

Ahem. What do you say to $50?
你觉得50元如何?

- Okay, you're on. - Okay, let's play.
好,赌了 好,开赛

The big game. Italy versus......China, apparently.
世纪之战,意大利对 当然是中国队

Oh, look, it's the Rollerblades.Oh, God.
看,是直排轮鞋 天哪

You remember when we got these?
记得我们什么时候买的吗?

No.
不记得

Oh, I guess you weren't there.
那你应该不在

You guys, we said we were gonna have fun.
喂,我们说过要开心的

Come on. Hey, ha, ha, remember the time?
别这样,记不记得那次

You don't remember?
你们不记得吗?

Sorry, Pheebs. I guess I'm just really sad that I'm leaving.
对不起,要搬走我真的很难过

I'm gonna miss you so much.
我会很想你

Well, this doesn't have to be so sad though, you know?
其实不必这么难过

Maybe instead of just thinking about how much you're gonna miss each other, you should like think of the things you're not gonna miss.
别再想你们会想念对方了 想想你们不会怀念的事

I don't think there's anything.Come on, there's gotta be something.
我觉得没有 总会有两件

Nope. She's perfect.
没有,她太完美了

I have one.
我有一件

Good. Great. Okay, you can go first.
很好,你先说

Uh, well, I guess I'm not gonna miss the fact......that you're never allowed to move the phone pen. Ha, ha.
我不会想念 你不准我把留言笔拿走

That's a good one. Okay, Monica, anything?You know, does Rachel move the phone pen?
说得好,摩妮卡,你有吗? 瑞秋会把留官笔拿走吗?

- Aw, sometimes. - Ha, ha.
有时候会

Always, actually.
其实每次都会

Good. There you go. Doesn't everyone feel better?
这就对了,这样不是好多了?

It's not just the phone pen.
不只是留官笔

It's just that I never get my messages.You get your messages.
我老是收不到留盲 你收到啦

Yeah, well I don't think it really counts if you have to read them off the back of your hand after you fall asleep on the couch.
趁你在沙发上睡着 去看你的手背应该不算

So you missed a message from who? Chandler?Or your mom?
那你是没接到谁的留言? 钱德还是你妈?

Or Chandler?Or your mom?
还是钱德?还是你妈?

Great, it worked. No one's sad. Heh.
太好了,成功了,没人难过了

- Yes. - Ah.I win again. Ha, ha, that's, like, 500 bucks you owe me. Woo-hoo!
万岁!我又赢了 你已经欠我5百了

Man. Five hundred dollars.That is a lot of electricity, huh? Woo-hoo!
5百元值很多电

Ooh, I gotta buy some food.
我得买点吃的

Okay, okay. Give me a chance to win my money back. Sudden death......one goal, $1000.
给我捞本的机会 骤死赛,一球1千

- You serious? - Oh, yes.
真的? 当然

Okay.- Get ready to owe me. - Okay.
好,准备欠我钱吧 好

Okay, here we go. Ready?
来吧,好了吗?

- No, no, no! - No, no, no!No one can beat me.
不要想赢我

See, now that's why only the little fake men are supposed to do the kicking.
看吧,所以只有小假人 可以出脚

Oh, hi, Ross. See, other people call me.
罗斯看吧,还有别人会打来

Ooh, your brother. Score.
你老哥,了不起

- What's up?
怎样?

I'm here with Ben.Thought we'd say hi.
我跟班在一起,想跟你问个好

- Put him on.
叫他听

- Ben, say hi to Aunt Monica.
班,跟摩妮卡姑姑打招呼

Oh, I guess he doesn't feel like talking right now.Uh, he's smiling, though.
看来他现在不想说话 不过他在笑

Okay, talk to you later.
好,待会再聊

I think it was better when you guys were sad.
我觉得你们难过时比较好

Hey, oh, remember the Rollerblades? Oh.
记得这双直排轮鞋吗?

You know what else I'm not gonna miss?
你知道我还不会想念什么?

"I'm Monica.I wash the toilets 17 times a day,
我是摩妮卡 我一天刷十七次.马桶

even if people are on it."
有人在上也照刷

"Hi, I'm Rachel. Is my sweater too tight? No?
我是瑞秋 我的毛衣太紧了吗?

Oh, I'd better wash it and shrink it."
不会?那我得洗一洗让它缩水

"I'm Monica. I don't get phone messages from interesting people. Ever."
我是摩妮卡 都没有有趣的人留言给我

Hey, I call her.
我会打给她

"Oh, my God. I love Ross. I hate Ross. I love Ross. I hate Ross."
天哪!我爱罗斯,我恨罗斯 我爱罗斯,我恨罗斯

"Oh, my God. I can't find a boyfriend.
天哪!我交不到男朋友

So I guess I'll just stumble across the hall and sleep with the first guy I find in there."
干脆到对面去看到谁就上谁

Yeah, we should get a move on if we want to make those dinner reservations.
如果想赶去餮厅就得快了

Still broken?
还是不能玩?

It sucks, man.
真是烂透了

Your last night here, and I lose the two most important things in my life:
你在这里的最后一晚 我却失去两样最重要的东西

The foosball table......and $500.
手足球桌和5百元

Well, there are other ways of winning back your money, how about a little uh, a little Blackjack?
有别的办法可以把钱赢回去 要不要玩廿一点?

- How about blackjack? - Ah, not my game.
我不喜欢玩廿一点

Okay, uh, how about, how about- y'know what? We could play a new game. A new game, it's fun.
那就玩 我们可以玩个新游戏,很好玩

- What's it called?
叫什么名字?

Cups.
杯牌

- I don't know how to play Cups. - I'll teach ya! Come on, come on, it's really easy and really, really fun.
我不会玩杯牌 我教你,来嘛,简单又好玩

- All right. - Okay, here you go.
好吧 好,拿牌

I have two queens. What do you have?
我有两张皮蛋,你呢?

- A two and a five. - Whoa, you win. Fifty dollars.
二和五 你赢了,50元

- Really? - Oh, yeah. Okay, let's play again. Ready?
真的? 没错,再玩

- What have you got?
你是什么牌?

- A four and a nine.You're kidding, right?
四和九 不会吧?

- No. Why? - Well, that's a full cup.
怎么了? 那是满杯

Damn, I am good at Cups.
我真是杯牌高手

I'm not talking to her.
我不要跟她说话

One of you has to take the first step...
总得有人先开口

...and it should be you because she's the one who's leaving.It's harder for her.
这个人应该是你 因为她要搬走,她比较难过

Maybe you're right.But she made fun of my phone pen.
也许吧但她嘲笑我的留官笔

I know. I took it hard too.
我知道,我也觉得很过分

Listen, Rachel, I feel bad about what happened...- What are you doing?
瑞秋,刚才的事我很 你在干什么?

- I'm unpacking.- What?
把东西拿出来 什么?

- I'm not moving. Is that picture straight?
我不搬了,这幅画正吗?

It needs to go about 20 blocks to the left.
离左边差了十万八千里

Hey, you know what?You're the one who wants this big change and move in with Chandler.
你知道吗? 是你要改变,跟钱德同居

You should be the one to go! Why should I have to leave?!
你才应该走,为什么要我走?

- Because It's my apartment! - Well, it's mine too. What else you got?
因为这是我的房子 它也是我的,还有呢?

How about: You're moving!
还有就是你要搬出去

No, no, no. Yes, yes, yes.
不 要

Okay, Monica...
好了,摩妮卡

This is ridiculous.
这样太可笑了

We should be packing you.
我们应该帮你打包

PHOEBE: Hey, how you guys doing? Great. Monica's moving.
你们谈得怎样? 很好,摩妮卡要搬走

I am not!
我才没有

Oh, really? Well, how come all your stuff is in this box?
是吗?那为什么你的东西 都在这徊箱子袒?

Okay, you guys, you guys, I think I know what's going on here.
好,我知道是怎么回事了

Okay? You guys? Stop!
喂停

I know that you're acting mad because you think that will make it easier to leave.
你们是假装生气,以免舍不得

But deep down, you're still really sad. Deep, deep down.
其实内心深处你们还是很难过

- No, Phoebe, I am mad!
不,我很生气

- Well, deep, deep, deep down.Yeah, I'm just mad.
最最最深处 我就是很生气

Then keep running.
那就继续追吧

You win.
你赢了

- What did you have? - Doesn't matter. Nothing beats......a three and a six.
你是什么牌? 不重要,什么都比不上三和六

That, my friend, is "D Cup."
那叫D罩杯

Okay, now, how much have you won so far?
你目前为止赢了多少?

- Wow. Seven hundred.
哇,7百

- Not 700 exactly?- Yeah.
不是正好7百吧? 是啊

- Heh. Double it.- What?
再加7百 什么?

- Yeah, see, in Cups, once you get $700......you have to double it.
在杯牌里,一旦赢到7百 就得自动加码

- Really? - Hey, I didn't make up the rules.
真的? 规则又不是我订的

Okay, so now, after you receive the doubling bonus, you get, uh, one card.
拿到加码奖金后 你可以拿一张牌

Now, that one card could be worth $100, which brings your total to 1500.
那张牌有可能值1百元 让你总共赢得1千5

- Ooh. - No, no, no.Don't get too excited, because that's not gonna happen unless you get the... No way.
别太兴奋,除非你拿到 不会吧

Well, this is the last box of your clothes.
这是最后一箱衣服

I'm just gonna label it "What were you thinking?"
我会在上面注明 〝你在想什么?〞

Funny, I was just gonna go across the hall and write that on Chandler.
有意思,我正想到对面 在钱德身上那样写

Okay, you guys, I don't mean to make things worse, but...
两位,不是我想雪上加霜

...I don't wanna live with Rachel anymore.
但我不想跟瑞秋住了

BOTH: What? - You're just so mean to each other.
什么? 你们对对方好坏

And I don't wanna end up like that with Rachel. I still like you.
我不想跟瑞秋翻脸 我还是喜欢你

Well, Phoebe, that's fine because I'm not moving.
没关系,因为我不搬了

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Phoebe, you gotta take her.
菲比,你一定要收留她

Phoebe you gotta take her! Y'know I-I-I said some really bad stuff about her, but y'know Rachel has some good qualities that make her a good roommate.
我说了很多她的坏话 但瑞秋也有一些好室友的特质

Oh, really? Like what, Monica?
是吗?像什么?

You know how she has 147,000 pair of boots?
她有几千双靴子

Oh, yeah, good start, Mon.
真是个好的开始

- She lets you borrow them. - Yeah.
她会借给你穿

And you stretch them out with your big old clown feet.
然后你再用你的大脚把它撑大

Do you wanna live outside? Because it's getting cold.
你想睡路边吗?天气要变冷罗

She gets tons of catalogs...
她有一大堆目录

...and, um, she'll fold down the pages of the things she thinks I'd like.
她会把我会喜欢的部分折起来

- What else? - Uh...
还有呢?

When I take a shower......she leaves me little notes on the mirror.
我洗澡时 她会在镜子上留言给我

Yeah, I do. I do do that.
那令J是

That's nice. I like having things to read in the bathroom.
真好 我喜欢浴室里有东西可读

When I fall asleep on the couch after reading......she covers me over with a blanket.
我在沙发上看书看到睡着 她会帮我盖毯子

Well, you know, I don't want you to be cold.
我不希望你冷到

And when I told her I was gonna be moving in with Chandler......she was really supportive.
当我说我要跟钱德同居时 她非常支持我

You were so great.You made it so easy.
你真好,让我无后顾之忧

And now you have to leave.And I have to live with a boy!
现在你要走了 我得跟一个男生住了

It's gonna be fine.
不会有事的

Okay, Rachel. Now I can't wait to live with you.
瑞秋,我真希望你赶快搬进来

You know what we should do?Bring Monica, and then we can all live there together.We'll have so much fun!
而且我们应该把摩妮卡也带来 一定会很好玩

But, honey, I think she's moving in with Chandler.Oh, that's right.
但是她要跟钱德住 也对

You're still set on that?
你还是要跟他住吗?

Kind of.
应该吧

Oh, my God.
我的天哪

Hello? Hey, Mon.How's the packing going?
摩妮卡,打包顺利吗?

Ben? He's fine. Yeah, he's right... Oh, my God.
班?他很好,他就在妈呀

Get your head out of your shirt there, son.
把头从衣服里伸出来

What?Yeah, it's a pumpkin. I'll come pack.
什么? 对,是南瓜,我过去帮忙

Hey.- What's wrong?
怎么了?

Ross and I were helping the girls pack, took a little break,
罗斯和我帮忙打包,在休息时

I lost $1500 to him in Cups.
我跟他玩杯牌输了1千5

Wha...? How did you lose at Cups?The same way you lost.
玩杯牌怎么会输? 跟你输的方式样

I started out with the king and the queen. Bam. Ross gets a two and a three.
我先拿到老K和皮蛋 砰!罗斯拿到2和3

Then I get a jack and a king. Boom. Ross gets a four and five.
然后我拿到杰克和老K 砰!罗斯拿到4和5

Even Ross was getting the Cup card, the D Cup......the sitting-down bonus.
罗斯拿到满杯,D罩杯 和自动加码

Meanwhile, I didn't even get a half cup. Nothing.
我连半副杯牌都凑不到

Oh, man.
天哪

He never played before either.You know what I think? I think beginner's luck, very important in Cups.
他之前也没玩过 我觉得玩杯牌都靠新手的牌运

Let's just play one more hand. One more hand.
好,我们再玩一把

No, no more. I cannot lose another dime. I'm serious this time.
不要,我1毛钱也输不起了 我是说真的

In fact, look. There's... I wanna give you something, okay?
事实上,我要送你一样东西

And let me give it to you now before I pawn it for Cups money.
现在先送 免得我为了赌债拿去当

Now, I want you to have the big, white dog...
我要把大白狗送给你

...as a... Kind of a thank-you for being such a great roommate.
谢谢你这些年来的照顾

I can't take the big, white dog. You love it.
我不能收,你很喜欢这个雕像

It's "him." Not "it."
他不是雕像,他是活的

Well, what if I bought it from you, you know?
要是我跟你买呢?

And then your nice gesture would be giving it to me at a reasonable price.Say $1500?
你可以以合理的价格卖给我 1千5如何?

Wait a second. I see what you're trying to do here.
等一下,我知道你想干嘛了

You're trying to give me money again.
你又想塞钱给我

When did I try to give you money?Before, over there with the bills.
我什么时候塞钱给你了? 之前看帐单的时候

You tried to give me charity, I said no, you dropped it.
你想施舍我 我说不要,你也就算了

Okay, then we had a nice last night together.
然后我们开心度过最后一晚

We had some fun, we gambled, nobody tried to give anybody any money.
说笑,赌钱,谁也没塞钱给谁

Now, out of the blue, you start with the charity thing again.
现在你突然又想来这套

I'm just trying to help you out, okay? I wanna make sure that you're okay.
我只是想帮助你 我想确定你的生活没问题

I will be okay. Look, Chandler.
我会没问题的,你听着

You gotta get it out of your head that I can't take care of myself, okay?
你不能老觉得我无法照顾自己

Look, I'm not gonna miss you helping me out with money.
我不会怀念你借钱给我

The only thing I'm gonna miss......is you.
我唯一会怀念的就是你

And now the dog.
现在还有这只狗

- Call me when you get there, okay? - Okay.
到了打电话给我,好吗? 好

I'm really gonna miss you.
我真的会很想你

Oh, I have your key.
钥匙要还你

- Here you go. - Thanks.
拿去 谢谢

Oh, God, this is silly. I'm gonna see you in a couple of hours.
天哪,多好笑 再过几小时就会见面了

Bye, house.
房子再见

- Bye-bye. - Bye.
再见

- She really left. - I know.
她真的走了 我知道

- Thank you. - No problem, roomie.
谢谢你 不客气,室友

- Can I ask you a question? - Sure.
我可以问你个问题吗? 当然可以

What the hell is that dog doing here?
那只狗怎么会在这里?

I invented the game of Cups as a way to give Joey money.
我捏造了杯牌好塞钱给乔伊

- And now you want that money back? - Exactly.
现在你想把钱要回去 没错

Chandler, what kind of idiot do you take me for?
钱德,你以为我是白痴吗?

It's not a real game. I made it up.
没有那种牌,那是我捏造的

I'm sorry you lost your money. But I won it fair and square.
很遗憾你输钱 但我赢得光明正大

At a fake game!
游戏是假的

Now, if you wanna try to make some of it back......I'd be glad to play you for it.
如果你想赢一点回去 我愿意陪你玩

But I should warn you.I am very good at Cups.
但我必须警告你 我是杯牌高手

Okay, now, I assume the saucer card came up when you played last?
好,你上次玩 有出现杯盘牌吧?

- No. - Hmm.
没有

Let's see if it comes up this time.
看看这次会不会出现

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.