RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第十一集 S06E11 The One with the Apothecary Table / 一张桌子

老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第十一集 S06E11 The One with the Apothecary Table / 一张桌子

Joey is caught in the middle when Janine tells him she doesn't like Monica and Chandler. Meanwhile, Rachel buys an apothecary table from a store that Phoebe hates. 乔伊是夹在中间的时候,珍妮告诉他她不喜欢莫妮卡和钱德。同时,瑞秋从一个商店,菲比讨厌买药师桌。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Hey.


Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿

Listen, uh
我想知道

do you guys think I have a chance with Janine?
你们觉得我追得到吉宁吗?

Ugh, we've been through this before.
我们讨论过这件事了

Don't do this to yourself.
对啊 别折磨自己了

She made it clear it isn't going to happen.
她已经明白表示不可能

All right, then. I guess I shouldn't get too excited about the fact
那我刚刚吻了她

that I just kissed her!
也不该太兴奋罗!

- Are you serious? - That's great!
真的假的? 太好了

Yeah, well, we'll see.
还得观察

You kissed her?
你吻了她?

Oh, we kissed it up real nice.
吻得可火热了

So you kissed her, so what happened after that?
你吻了她 然好呢?

I came over here to tell you guys.
我就跑来告诉你们

So she's waiting over there for you?
而她在对面等你?

Yeah.


- I gotta go. - Okay.
我得走了 好

I'm gonna be really late for dance class!
我上舞蹈课要迟到了

Okay.


- Okay, now I'm really leaving. - All right.
我真的已经迟到了 好

But can you just
但你可以

just leave your lips?
把嘴唇留下来吗?

- Bye. - Bye.
再见

Have you kissed her yet?
你们吻过她吗?

It's awesome!
有够销魂的

I could do it forever.
我怎么吻都吻不腻

You know what? She kisses better than my mom cooks.
她的吻功比我妈的厨艺还强

- I'm so glad you said "cooks." - Right?
幸好你说的是厨艺

Oh hey Rachel, sweetheart? You have got to tell the post office that you have moved. Okay?
瑞秋 你得通知邮局你搬家了

We are still getting all your bills and stuff.
你的信件还是都寄到这里来

Oh! Oh! Pottery Barn! You can throw the rest away.
陶瓷货仓 剩下的可以扔了

I'm not your garbage man.
我不是你的清洁工

I'm your mailman.
我是你的邮差

Monica, look.
摩妮卡 你看

Here is that table that I ordered. Ah!
这里有我订的桌子

- You got it from Pottery Barn? - Yeah. It's an apothecary table.
你是在陶瓷货仓买的? 对 这叫药师桌

Does anyone even know what an apothecary is?
有谁知道药师是什么吗?

A pharmacist.
就是药剂师

A pharmacist.
就是药剂师

Rach, Phoebe hates Pottery Barn.
瑞秋 菲比最讨厌陶瓷货仓了

I hate Pottery Barn too.
我也讨厌陶瓷货仓

They kicked me out just because I sat on a bed.
我才在床上坐坐 就被赶出去

You took off your pants and climbed under the sheets.
你脱了裤子钻进被子里

I was tired.
我很目困

Phoebe hates Pottery Barn?
菲比讨厌陶瓷货仓?

She hates all mass-produced stuff.
量产的东西她都讨厌

She thinks her furniture should have a history, a story behind it.
她觉得她的家俱 应该要有历史、有典故

This has a story behind it.
这有典故啊

They had to ship it all the way from the White Plains store.
这是大老远从白原店运来的

It's got to be one-of-a-kind.
她喜欢独一无二

what's that God awful ceramic fruit bowl she has on her counter?
就像她那个丑到爆的水果陶碗

Hey! I made that for her.
那是我做的

- You made pottery? - Yeah.
你会捏陶? 对

I made it out of a fruit bowl I found in the garbage.
是从垃圾堆捡来的啦

I'm telling- If you put that in her apartment you'll never hear the end of it.
你把桌子搬回家 肯定会被念到死

Okay fine!I'll tell her that it's an antique.
好 我就说那是古董

She doesn't have to know where it came from.
她不必知道它的出处

Ah, I love these little drawers.
你看这些小抽屉

Oh, look! It says that it holds 300 CDs.
上面说可以放三百张CD

Ah, just like the apothecary tables of yore.
正如往昔的药师桌

So the farmer says:
然好农夫说

"That's not a cow, and you're not milking."
"那不是母牛 你也不是在挤奶"

I am so glad you guys got together
你们能在一起真好

Chandler and I are always looking for a couple to go out with and now we have one!
钱德跟我一直在一对情侣朋友 现在总算找到了

Look at us, we're a couple of couples!
我们是成双又成对

I had so much fun tonight. What a great restaurant!
今晚真开心 那家餮厅好棒

And Chandler, I can't believe I let you pay for this one.
钱德 我居然让你请客!

Thanks again, man.
再次成谢

So do you guys gonna come over tomorrow? I'll make that pasta thing I was telling you about.
明天要不要过来? 我来做我说的那种义大利面

- That'd be great! - Okay.
那太好了

Oh, but hey look, at least let us bring the wine.
不过至少让我们带酒来

- You don't have to. - Ah, I insist.
不铃客气了 不行 我坚持

- You'll get the wine, right? - Yeah.
你会买吧? 会啦

- Okay, good night. - See you tomorrow.
那就晚安 明天见

Can't wait.
好期待喔

How are we gonna get out of that one?
我们要怎么逃过一劫?

- What? - I can't handle two nights in a row
什么? 我没办法连续应酬他们

with them.
两晚

What-what's wrong with Monica and Chandler?
摩妮卡和钱德有什么不好?

I don't know, they're just a little blah!
不晓得 他们就是有点

blah!
哈啦

Blah?
哈啦?

Well, you know, he's blah. She's just
他很哈啦 她

She's very loud for such a small person.
她很娇小嗓门却很大

Uh, they're my best friends.
他们是我最要好的朋友

Are you saying we can't hang out with them? 'Cause that would kinda be a problem.
我们不能跟他们柱来吗? 那可就麻烦了

Of course we can still hang out with them.
不是 拄来当然可以

Just not two nights in a row.
只是不要连续两晚

- Okay? - I guess.
好吗? 好吧

Thank you.
谢谢

If you want, I'll sell my friends and use the money to buy you presents.
要我卖了朋友 给你买礼物都行

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

Ooh! What a great table! Where did you get it?
好棒的桌子 在哪里买的?

Guess.
你猜

Um, a flea market?
跳蚤市场?

Ha, I knew you would get it on the first guess.
我就知道你会一猜就中

Isn't it cool? It's an apothecary table.
很酷吧 这是药师桌

You can just imagine that this is where
你可以想像 他们就是把药材

they kept all their stuff to make potions.
存放在这里面

- You know? - Ooh, yes.
你知道 对啊

Ooh, you can almost smell the opium.
几乎能闻到鸦片的味道

Almost.
就是啊

Oh, how much was it?
多少钱?

It was only 500 bucks.
才5百

500 bucks at a flea market?
跳蚤市场买的要5百?

I thought you meant how much was it
我以为你是问

when it was new, back then.
当年全新时的价钱

- Oh, no. - Yeah, no.
不是 就是说嘛

It was at a flea market, so it was like a dollar.
因为是跳蚤市场 所以差不多1块钱

- A dollar? - And fifty?
1块钱? 再加50元

So it was like one and fifty dollars.
总共51元

- They gave you the old-time pricing. - Yeah.
他们用古法算钱 对

Well, what period is it from?
这是哪个年代的?

Uh, it's from yore.
往昔年代

Like, the "days of yore," you know?
就是拄昔的时代

Yes. Yes, I do.
我知道

- It's just perfect. - Oh, good.
天哪 真是太完美

I bet it has a great story behind it too.
这一定有很棒的典故

Did they tell you anything? Like y'know where it was from or...
卖方有提到它的出处或

Yes, that I know. This is from, uh, White Plains.
有 这个我知道 它来自白原

- White Plains. - Mm-hm.
白原

Ooh, it sounds like such a magical place.
听起来好神奇

- I'm here. - Hi!
我们来了

Oh, my God!
我的天哪!

- You like it? - Oh, my God!
你喜欢吗? 完了

It's my new apothecary table!
这是我的新药师桌

Ross! Phoebe's gonna be here any second, she cannot see this!
罗斯 菲比就快到了 不能让她看到

Why not? She'll love it. It's the real thing.
为什么? 她一定会喜欢 这是好东西

I got it at Pottery Barn.
是在陶瓷货仓买的

I know you did! I bought the same one!
我知道 我也买了一张

And if she sees your table she's gonna know that I lied to her.
她看到你的桌子 就会知道我骗她

I told her ours was an original.- Why did you do that?
我说我们的是原版 为什么?

Because she hates Pottery Barn.
因为她讨厌陶瓷货仓

She hates Pottery Barn?
她讨厌陶瓷货仓?

I know! I know, she says it's all mass-produced,
我也很惊讶 她说那是量产

nothing is authentic, and everyone winds up having the same stuff.
没有真品 大家买的都一样

So come on, she's gonna be here any second! Can we please just cover this up with something?! Please?
她随时会进来 拿个东西盖住它好吗?

What? No, no.
不要

I am not gonna hide it from Phoebe.
我才不要遮遮掩掩的

Although I did get some great Pottery Barn sheets.
不过我也买了很漂亮的床单

Ooh, I forgot they made sheets!
我忘了他们也有出床单

Heh, yeah.
废话

I still can't believe she hates Pottery Barn.
她居然会讨厌陶瓷货仓

Ross, get over it! It's not like she hates you.
别再念了 她又不是讨厌你

Yeah, but Pottery Barn?
但是陶瓷货仓耶!

You know what I think? She's just weird.
我觉得根本是她怪胎

It's because she's a twin. Twins are weird.
因为她是双胞胎 双胞胎都很怪

She's not weird. She likes her stuff to be one-of-a-kind.
她不是怪 她只是希望她的东西独一无二

Huh. You know what's not one-of-a-kind? A twin!
什么最不独一无二?双胞胎!

Ooh, Phoebe's here! Okay, let's turn out all the lights and we'll just watch the movie!
菲比来了 把灯关掉看电影吧

- Hey, ooh, cool sheet! - You like it?
好 好漂亮的床单 喜欢是吧?

- You wanna know where I got it? - Sure.
想知道哪里买的吗? 好啊

He got it a flea market!
他是在跳蚤市场买的

You buy your sheets at a flea market?
你上刀匕蚤市场买床单?

Come on, you gotta loosen the purse strings a little.
罗斯 别这么小气吧

- Hey. - Hey.
嘿 嘿

The dinner will be ready in twenty minutes. This is so exciting.
晚餐再过20分钟就好了 好兴奋喔

And here is the bottle of wine for you to bring over tonight.
这是你今晚要带过来的酒

You were also going to buy Monica flowers
你想送花给摩妮卡

but you couldn't afford it,because you paid dinner last night.
却买不起 因为你付了昨晚晚赛的钱

Thanks. Thanks, but uh actually it's just gonna be me again tonight.
谢谢 但今晚只有我要过去

- What happened to Janine? - She's, uh, really sick.
吉宁怎么了? 她病得很重

- That's too bad. - Yeah, she's been in there all day.
真糟糕 对啊 她整天都在房里

Uh, high fever, nose problem. It's
发高烧、鼻塞

phlegm, phlegm, phlegm, phlegm, phlegm.
痰痰痰痰痰

Monica! Chandler!
摩妮卡!钱德!

I'm really-really sorry about tonight. I don't know if Joey told you;
今晚真抱歉 乔伊说了吗?

I just couldn't get out of going to this play.I'm sorry
有出戏我一定得去看 抱歉

Have a great time
玩得开心点 好

That's funny, I saw no phlegm.
怪了 没有痰啊

Oh, no, she really is sick.
不 她真的病得很重

Then why is she going to a play?
那她为什么要去看戏?

Uh, well, you know, "Starve a fever
你知道的 成冒想退烧

go to a play for a cold."
就要去看戏

Why is Janine not coming over for dinner?
乔伊 吉宁为什么不来吃饭?

Uh, she didn't want to hang out with you guys two nights in a row.
她不想连续两晚都陪你们

I'm so sorry.
对不起

Why doesn't she want to hang out with us?
她为什么不想陪我们?

Because she, uh, thinks that you are "blah."
因为她觉得你很哈啦

And that, uh, you, Monica, are too loud.
而摩妮卡 你的嗓门太大

What?!
什么?

What?
什么?

So she was just pretending to have a good time last night?
所以她昨晚只是假装开心?

She was lying to our faces?
她当面骗我们?

I can't believe this.
太扯了

Who is she to judge us?
她凭什么批评我们?

- We couldn't have been nicer to her. - And I am not "blah." I am a hoot!
我们对她多好 我才不是哈啦 我是谈笑风生

I know, I know.
我知道 我知道

Come on, please, you guys. Don't be mad.
拜托啦 别生气

I'm sure she said it
她一定是

because she was nervous 'cause you're my best friends.
紧张才会这么说 你们是我最要好的朋友

And it was our first date.
我们又是第一次约会

Plus, she's really sick.
而且她病得很重

No, you sh- No you said you made that up!!
你明明说那是假的!

I know, but don't you think the sick thing is way better than the play thing?
但你不觉得生病比看戏好吗?

They're both good. I generally just go with, "Monica's drunk again."
都很好 我通常都说摩妮卡又醉了

Come on you guys, come on please-please just give her another chance, huh?
拜托啦 再给她一次机会

- She'll come around I promise. - Of course we will.
她定会喜欢你们的 当然好

- Come on, we gotta make dinner. - Okay.
回去煮饭吧 好

I do not like that woman!
我不喜欢那个女人!

I can hear you!
我听得见!

I am loud!
我的嗓门真的很大!

Isn't it good?
真好笑!

Can you please not put your feet up on my new
菲比 别把脚翘在我的新

old sheet.
旧床单上

Oh, sure.


My apothecary table!
我的药师桌!

What? - No!
什么? 不!

- Ross, where did you get this?! -I got it at Pottery Barn!! Okay?!
这张桌子是哪里买的? 陶瓷货仓 好吗?

Oh, my God!Phoebe
天哪 菲比

Pottery Barn has ripped off the design of our antique!
陶瓷货仓抄袭我们古董的设计!

Oh my God, well if they've ripped off our table
天哪 要是他们会抄袭

ours must be much more than one and fifty dollars!
那张桌子一定不只值51元

This doesn't even smell like opium.
这张连鸦片的味道都没有

Of course not, it smells like wine, which you spilled!
当然没有 只有你洒出来的酒味

And thanks for wrecking my sheet by the way.
谢谢你还毁了我的床单

Ross, calm down. I'll give you the 80 cents.
别激动 罗斯 我赔你80分就是了

Okay, one more time.
再来一次

Would you like some orange juice?
钱德 你还要柳橙汁吗?

- Perfect decibel. - I know!
音量刚刚好 就是啊!

Hey.
嘿 嘿

Uh, what are you guys doing?
你们在干什么?

Nothing. We're just talking. You know, blah-blah-blah.
没什么 就是聊天哈啦

Look, come on you guys, you said you were gonna try!
别这样 你们说过要尽力的

All right look, I came over here to invite you guys to a movie with me and Janine.
我来找你们一起去看电影

- What do you say? - I'd like to
你们觉得呢? 非常乐意

but I'm not sure if we have the time.
但是

Ha, very funny. I don't know what to do.
真好笑 我也很无奈

I really want you guys to get along.
我真的很希望你们处得来

Please, come to the movie with us. You owe me.
拜托你们跟我们去吧 这是你们欠我的

- We owe you? That's right.
我们欠你? 没错

I helped you guys out a lot in the start of your relationship.
你们刚交往时 我帮了很多忙

I helped you sneak around for six months.
我帮你们偷鸡模狗6个月

I looked like an idiot.
跟白痴一样

And I was humiliated.
还被羞辱

And I only made $200.
却只赚了2百

We didn't give you any money.
我们没有给你钱

You don't think I know that?
你以为我不知道吗?

see I can't decide whether it would go better next to the new wicker dining chair,
我不知道该拿它配藤条餐桌椅

the Sahara desk
黄色书桌

or the Parker console table.
还是螺形托脚桌

I didn't know there was a Pottery Barn up here.
原来你们这里也有陶瓷货仓

- I know, I went a little crazy. - A little?
我知道 我有点买疯了 有点?

Your place looks like page 72 of the catalog.
这里就像型录第72页

Look at that!
看!

- The ornamental birdcage! Large. - Ha, ha.
装饰′鸟笼 大号的

Hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿

Oh, Ross? Be careful. That is very old.
罗斯 小心 那个很老了

Colonial bird merchants used to bring their birds to market in that.
殖民地时代早期的.鸟商 都用那个带.鸟上市场

Fascinating.
有意思

Another amazing find! Wow.
又一个惊人的发现!

- I bet this has a great story too. - It does.
它定也有很棒的典故 没错

It is a room-separating apparatus from Colonial times.
这是殖民地时期 分隔房间的装置

Huh, a lot of this stuff is from the Colonial times.
有好多东西都来自殖民地时期

What are some other time periods, Rachel?
还有哪些时期呢 瑞秋?

Well, there's yore.
有往昔

Ahem, and, uh, you know, yesteryear.
还有昨年

Yeah no, I'm telling you Rachel has such a great eye for this stuff.
瑞秋对这种东西真的很有眼光

Ross, if you ever decide to redecorate
罗斯 如果你家要重新布置

- and I think you should
我觉得很有必要重新布置

- you should ask Rachel to help.
你应该找瑞秋帮忙

Oh honey he doesn't need my help.
他才不需要我的帮忙

I think he's ready to get rid of the What'd you call it?
拜托 他早该扔掉那些 你是怎么说的?

The, uh, "cheap knockoffs and dinosaur junk"?
廉价的赝品和恐龙垃圾

Really?
是吗?

You know, since you have such a great sense of what I need
你知道吗? 既然你这么清楚我的需求

Uh, here's 60 bucks.
我这里有60元

why don't you take Phoebe down to that Colonial flea market of yours
你带着菲比去殖民时期刀L蚤市场

and get me some stuff.
帮我办货吧

I don't think Phoebe really wants to come.
我觉得菲比不会想去

- I do want to. - She does want to.
不 我想去 她想去

- She does want to. Yeah!
她想去 没错

Pheebs, I don't know what to say. I guess the flea market was just better last time.
我不知道该说什么 上次比较有得进

Well, at least I got these sheets for Ross.
至少我帮罗斯买了床单 没错

Ugh, look at this. Pottery Barn.
看 是陶瓷货仓

Ugh, yeah, you know what? Don't look at it.
别看了

- Seriously, don't look at it. - Look!
真的 别看了 你看!

No! Look-look! There's the coffee table they stole from us!
他们抄袭我们的咖啡桌

Oh, those bastards! Let's go.
那些混蛋!我们走

That fan kind of looks like ours, and the birdcage, and
那台电风扇跟我们的有点像 还有那个乌笼和

Wait a second, this is our exact living room!
等一下 这根本枕是我们的客厅!

No, it's not.
才不是呢

Come on, ours is totally different.
我们的完全不一样

I mean, we don't have the We don't have that lamp.
我们没有 我们没有那盏灯

And that screen is on the other side.
还有那扇屏风是在另一边

Oh, my God. This is where you got all our stuff.
天哪 那些都是陶瓷货仓的东西

- Pottery Barn! Oh, my God! - No. No.
陶瓷货仓的东西 我的天哪 不是

Okay, I did, all right? I'm sorry.
好啦 你说对了 对不起

I just wanted this stuff and I know how you feel about Pottery Barn.
菲彼 我想要这些东西 又知道你讨厌陶瓷货仓

- Come on, don't be mad. - No, but I am mad.
你不要生气 但是我气死了

Because this stuff is everything that is wrong with the world!
这代表世间所有丑恶的东西

And it's all sitting up in my living room
都在我的客厅袒

and all I can think about is how I don't have that lamp!
而我却只想着我没有那盏灯!

Well, then, honey, buy the lamp.
那就买下那盏灯

We have that 60 bucks from Ross.
我们有罗斯给的60元

I can't! I can't!
不行!不行!

Unless
除非

Are you saying you'd move out if I didn't buy that lamp?
你是说我不买那盏灯 你就要搬走吗?

No, I'm not gonna move out!
不 我不会搬走!

But are you saying that you would move out if I didn't buy that lamp?
你是说我不买那盏灯 你就要搬走吗?

- Yes! I would so move out. - Then I don't have a choice.
没错 我定会搬走 那我就没办法了

- I have to buy that lamp! - That's right.
那我就得买那盏灯! 没错

But at least the apothecary table's real.
不过至少那张药师桌是真货

Well, this-this-this was great. Didn't everybody have a great time?
真好 大家都很尽兴吧?

I did. I really did. And I've got to say
我很尽兴 真的

And you guys, I've got to say, I'm sorry if I was a little weird after the last time we went out.
还有很抱歉上次聚会后 我态度怪怪的

I guess I was just nervous or something.
可能是紧张吧

- That's totally understandable.. - Don't worry about it.
我们完全可以理解 别放在心上

So we can go out again?
那么我们可以再一起出去罗?

- Absolutely. Well, good.
当然可以 当然

- Okay, well, good night. - Good night.
那就晚安 晚安

See, huh?
看吧?

Wasn't that fun?
很好玩吧?

We have got to move.
我们非搬家不可

What?
什么?

I knew it!
我就知道!

You're not so quiet yourself, missy!
你的嗓门也不小 死丫头!

I'm blah? Listen, the only thing more boring than watching modern dance is
我哈啦? 比看现代舞更无聊的

having to listen to you talk about it,
就是听你聊现代舞

"Oh, Chandler
"钱德

I just lost myself in the movement."
我刚才看得浑然忘我"

You know, I know you're talking
我知道你在说话

but all I hear is blah-blah-blah-blah-blah.
但我只听到叽哩呱啦叽哩呱啦

All right, you and me! Let's go, right now!
我们现在就出去钉孤枝!

All right, enough!
好了 够了!够了!

Enough! You two, go home. I gotta talk to Janine.
你们回去!我要跟吉宁谈一谈

I really think you could take her.
你绝对可以得倒她

You better hope I don't see you in the hallway!
别让我在走廊上趣到你!

All right. Uh
好了

Look, we got a little bit of a problem here.
我们有个小小的问题

These people are my friends; you can't treat them that way.
他们是我的朋友 你不能对他们无礼

- They said stuff to me too. - I know, I'll talk to them about it.
他们也对我出言不逊 我知道 我会找他们谈

They mean so much to me.
他们对我很重要

They're like my family, you know?
就像我的家人

If you guys are gonna be fighting all the time
如果你们一见面就吵 我

I don't think we can be together. It just, it just can't work.
我们就不能在一起 这是行不通的

It can't.
行不通的

I'm very upset.
我很不开心

would it help if I went over and apologized?
要是我过去道歉呢?

Yeah.
好啊

That'd be very helpful.
那就太好了

What did I tell you about the hall?
我说过在走廊上碰到会怎样?

I was just coming over here to apologize for my behavior!
我只是要过去向你们道歉

I'd really like it if we could be friends.
我很希望能跟你们做朋友

Well, I know that would make Joey happy, so
我知道那样会让乔伊很高兴

I would like that too.
所以我也愿意

- Great. - Now, come on.
太好了 来吧

- I'm glad we worked it out. - Me too.
很高兴能达成共识 我也是

- I'll see you. - Bye.
回头见 再见

- Or I'll hear you. - That's it, big girl!
听都听得见 够了 来吧

Wait!
慢着!

You'd better run!
你最好快逃!

Did you hear that?
你听见了吗? 听见了

- What am I gonna do? - I'm sorry, man.
我该怎么办? 难为你了

- You wanna go watch? - Yeah!
要去看吗? 当然

- Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿

- How you doing? - So, uh, did she move out?
大家好 她搬出去了吗?

Pretty much.
差不多了

I cannot believe you broke up with her just like that.
你居然就这样跟她分手

When it's not right, you know it.
不适合就是不适合

- You okay? - I'll be all right.
你还好吧? 死不了

- You know what'd cheer you up? - What?
我有办法让你开心 什么办法?

I'm giving this lecture on erosion theories tomorrow night.
我明晚要教侵蚀理论

I think you should come.
你应该来听

You're right, that did cheer me up.
我确实开心多了

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.