RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第十三集 S06E13 The One with Rachel

老友记/六人行/Friends 第六季 第十三集 S06E13 The One with Rachel's Sister / 瑞秋的妹妹

Rachel's younger sister arrives in New York and goes on a date with Ross. Meanwhile, Monica won't admit that she is sick. 瑞秋的妹妹到纽约去跟罗斯约会。同时,莫妮卡不承认她是生病了。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay, Rach, that's muffin and espresso, 4.50.
瑞秋 松饼加浓缩咖啡4块5

Ross, double latte, 2.75. Chandler, coffee and a scone, 4.25.
罗斯 双份拿铁2块75 钱德 咖啡和司康4块25

And, Pheebs, herbal tea, 1.25.
菲比 花茶1块25

So all together that's 12.75.
总共是 12块75

This coming from the man who couldn't split our 80 dollar phone bill in half.
这是80元电话费除以二 不会除的人

- Hi. - Hi.
嗨 嗨

How much do I owe you for the muffin and the latte?
我的松饼和拿铁多少钱?

Oh, that's on the house, courtesy of Joey Tribbiani.
你的由乔伊崔比亚尼免费招持

Oh. Great. Well, tell him thanks.
真好 帮我谢谢他

And since Joey seems like such a nice guy, maybe we could go on a date sometime?
既然乔伊人这么好 也许我们可以约个会

Well, he's not used to women being so forward
他不太习惯女人这么主动

but I could check with him. He says it's okay.
不过我问过他 他说好

Great. Thanks. Bye-bye.
太好了 谢谢 再见

Hey, Joey, how come our stuff isn't free?
乔伊 为什么我们不是免费?

It will be when you look like that in a tight skirt.
等你穿窄裙也那么辣就有了

This is great. I'm getting more dates than ever.
真好 我的约会破纪录的多

Wait a minute, you're only giving away free stuff to the pretty girls?
慢着 你只算美女免费?

Joey, that is so gross.
对啊 好嗯心喔

Hmm. How about a scone on the house, baby?
要不要来一块免费司康?

I'm pretty.
我是美女

- Hey, does anyone have any gum? - Oh, I do.
有人有口香糖吗? 我有

Here. Sorry.
拿一下

Oh, you know what?
好像是

No.
不是

Wait a second.
等一下

- I know it's in here somewhere. - You know what? I'm good. I'm good.
我记得我有 算了 不用了

- Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿

What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?
你怎么回来了?不是在上班?

They sent me home. They said I can't work if I'm sick.
他们叫我回家 说什么成冒不能做菜

- I'm so sorry that you're sick. - I'm not sick.
真可怜 我没有成冒

I don't get sick.
我才不会咸冒

Getting sick is for weaklings. It's for pansies.
软弱和娘娘腔的人才会感冒

Honey, no one thinks that you're a pansy.
没有人觉得你娘娘腔

But we do think that you need a tissue.
但我们觉得你需要面纸

I have not been sick in over three years.
我已经3年多没成冒了

- I'm gonna grab you some tissue. - I don't need a tissue. I'm fine.
我帮你拿几张面纸 我不需要面纸 我很好 哪

When you put a D at the end of "fine," you're not fine.
好的后面还加个哪 就不好哪

I'm fine.
我很好 哪

You know, it's a really hard word to say.
这句话很难说

Yes? - Hi. Is Rachel here? I'm her sister.
哪位? 瑞秋在吗?我是她的妹妹

- Oh, my God, Jill. - Oh, my God, Rachel.
天哪 吉儿 天哪 瑞秋

Oh!Oh, my God, introduce us.
天哪 介绍一下吧

- This is Chandler. - Hi.
这位是钱德 你好

And you know Monica and Ross.
你认识摩妮卡和罗斯

Hi. - And that's Phoebe, and that's Joey.
嗨 那是菲比 那是乔伊

- Hey. How you doing? - Don't.
你好吗? 不准

- Honey, what are you doing here? Oh.
你怎么来了?

Which sister is this?
这是哪个妹妹?

Is this the spoiled one or the one that bit her?
被宠坏的还是咬她的那一位?

- Daddy cut me off. - Never mind, I got it.
老爸断了我的财源 我知道了

And you know what I said to him?
你知道我怎么说?

I said, "I'm gonna hire a lawyer and I'm gonna sue you and take all your money.
我说"我要请一个律师 把你的钱都告过来

and then I'm gonna cut you off."
然后断了你的财源"

- What did he say? - He said he wouldn't pay for my lawyer.
那他怎么说? 他说不帮我付律师费

Ah.Then he told me to come and learn the value of money
还叫我来跟他唯一自豪的女儿

from the one daughter he's proud of.
学学金钱的价值

Did you hear that? My dad's proud of me. My dad's proud of me. Ha, ha.
你们听到了吗?我爸以我为荣 我爸以我为荣

- Rach? - Oh, yeah, sorry.
瑞秋? 好 抱歉

Hey, honey, so, what did you do that made Dad cut you off?
爸为什么不给你钱?

- Okay, I bought a boat. - You bought a boat?
我买了艘船 你买了艘船?

Yeah, but it wasn't for me, it was for a friend.
不是我要的 是要送朋友的

Boy, did we make friends with the wrong sister.
我们不该跟姊姊交朋友的

Jill, I think this is the best thing that could've ever happened to you.
吉儿 这是一次最好的教训

You've needed to get out on your own anyway.
反正你也得独立

And you know, when I did it, at first I was scared
我刚独立时也很害怕

but then look at me now.
结果现在呢

I am the only daughter that Dad is proud of.
我是唯一让老爸骄仿的女儿

Okay, well, this is what you're gonna do. You're gonna get a job.
你现在要做的是找一份工作

You're gonna get an apartment. And I'll help you.
找一问公寓 我会帮你

You can stay with us. Right? She can stay with us?
你可以跟我们住 对吧?菲比 可以吧?

- Of course, yeah. - Oh, that's so great.
当然可以 太好了

Okay, I'm really gonna do this. I don't know how to thank you guys.
好 那我就来独立 真不知道该怎么谢谢你们

Aw. I like cars.
我喜欢汽车

- You all finished here? - Yes.
你还要用吗? 不要了

Great.
太好了

- Okay, here are the tips for this morning. JOEY: Mm.
早上的小费出来了

Jen gets 50, 50 for me, and Joey owes $8.
珍50、我50 乔伊欠8块钱

- What? - For all the free food you gave away.
什么? 因为你到处送吃的

Well, if it's free food, how come you're charging me for it?
既然是送的 为什么跟我要钱

We don't give anything away unless it's someone's birthday.
我们只免费招持寿星

Oh. What if they came in third in a modeling contest?
那模特儿比赛第三名呢?

- No. - Oh. Sorry.
不行 抱歉

I just had the hardest day. Some of these are so heavy.
我今天好惨 这些袋子好重

Jill, how did you pay for all this? I thought your dad took your credit card.
吉儿 你怎么有钱? 你爸不是把信用卡都收走了?

Oh, please, I memorized those numbers when I was 15.
拜托 我15岁就会背卡号了

But look at all the cool make-it-on-my-own stuff I got.
你们看我买的这些独立行头

This is my "Please hire me" sweater.
这是"请雇用我"毛衣

And these are my "Don't you want to rent me this apartment?" pants.
这是 "你不想把房子租我吗"裤子

I don't think charging new clothes to your dad qualifies as making it on your own.
叫你爸付你的置装费不算独立

Oh, Mr. Scientist has to get all technical.
大科学家就是这么死板

Seriously,I don't think Rachel's gonna think it's a good idea.
瑞秋真的不会赞成

- So who made her queen of the world? - I would love that job.
谁封她当女王了? 我超想当女王的

- Hey. What's going on? - Hey.
怎么样啊? 嘿

Jill.
吉儿

Did you shop?
你跑去逛街吗?

No.
没有

They did.
是他们

- Yeah, we went shopping. - Yeah, we went shopping. Yeah.
对 我们跑去进街 对 我们跑去逛街

You went shopping?
你们跑去进街?

Then you came in here and paraded it right under Jill's nose
然后把东西秀给吉儿看?

when you know she's trying to quit.
你们明知她想戒掉

Wow. You guys, that's terrible.
你们真差劲

- Sorry, Jill. - Sorry, Jill.
抱歉 吉儿 吉充对不起

It's okay.
没关系

- So, what did you get? - Oh, well, all right. I got Thank you.
你们买了什么? 我买了 谢谢

I got, um, this, you know, "I want a job" sweater.
我买了这件 我要工作"毛衣

And then I got, uh These are apartment pants.
还买了这条公寓裤

Apartment pants?
公寓裤?

Yeah, you've never heard of them?
对 你没听过吗?

No, of course. Of course I've heard of them.
当然听过

- Ross, what did you get? - Huh?
罗斯那你呢?

I got this
我买了这个

This.
这个

- A pashmina? - Yeah.
喀什米尔? 对

Oh, I love these babies.
我爱死它了

- Really? Mm-hm.
是吗?

Ross, what's a pashmina?
罗斯 喀什米尔是什么?

It's a rug.
一种小毯子

Jill?
吉儿?

I'm sorry, Rachel.
瑞秋 对不起

Oh, come on, you really think that's gonna work on me?
拜托 你真以为我会上当?

I invented that.
泪眼攻势是我发明的

Oh, right. But I am sorry.
也对 但我真的很抱歉

All right, it's okay. One little setback is okay.
算了 走一次回头路还好

- But don't let it happen again, all right? - Okay.
就是别再犯了 好吗? 好

Now, since Daddy paid for all this stuff, I should take it all away.
既然这是老爸付的钱 我应该全都没收

But I'm just gonna take the pashmina.
不过我没收披肩就好

And the pants.
还有那条裤子

Y'know what, I'm just gonna take it all away, 'cause that way you'll just really learn the lesson. Okay?
还是都没收好了 这样你才能得到教训

Alrighty.
好了

I'm gonna run a couple of errands, and I will see you at dinner.
我有事要忙 我们晚餐见

She took all my stuff.
都被她拿走了

Yeah. Everything but the little blue one.
没错 除了这个蓝色小袋子

That's the best one.
这一样最棒了

- Oh, my God. Thank you so much. - Oh. Well, hey.
天哪 谢谢你 这个嘛

Oh, my gosh, that was so lame. Like a pashmina could be a rug.
天哪 你好逊喔 喀什米尔怎么会是小毯子

Oh, yeah? Well, how about you with the:"I'm sorry."
那你呢? "对不起 "

- Shut up. I wasn't like that at all.
闭嘴 我哪有那么嗯心

What about what I said, you know, about the apartment pants?
我那个公寓裤呢?

How dumb was I?
够蠢吧?

- Were you this cute in high school? - Oh, stop.
你高中时有这么可爱吗? 另」闹了

- No, you stop. - No, you stop.
你才别闹了 你才别闹了

You stop.
你别闹了

Okay, why don't I sit here and then you'll both stop it?
好 我坐中问 你们都别闹了

Okay, so, what do you wanna do? Let's do something crazy.
你想做什么?我们来疯一下

I know, let's rest and drink lots of fluids.
我知道 我们来多休息多喝水

Okay, I'll rest.
好 我休息

But, you know, if I'm going to bed, then you're coming with me.
不过如果我要上床 你也得跟我来

See, that would be impossible to resist if you weren't all drippy here.
我本来很难说不 但是你鼻水流不停

Are you saying that you don't wanna get with this?
你是说你不想要我吗?

Yeah, I don't think you should say that even when you're healthy.
你最好连健康时都不要这样

Oh. Come on.
来嘛

Don't take this personally, okay?
我不是针对你

It's just that I just can't have sex with a sick person.
我就是没办法跟病人上床

I'm with you, Chandler.
我也是

I can't have sex with a sick person either. That's disgusting.
我也不跟病人上床 那样好嗯心

But I'm not sick. Let me prove it to you.
但是我没病 让我证明给你看

We are two healthy people in the prime of life.
我们身强体壮 青春正盛

See, that's the thing. I would like to stay in the prime of life.
我就是想继续身强体壮

Hey.


- Hey. - What's up?
嘿 怎么样啊?

Um, I think there's something you should maybe know.
有件事或许你应该知道

It better not be about the apartment pants
最好不是公寓裤的事

because I just pitched the idea to my boss at Ralph Lauren, and she loved it.
因为我的上司爱死这个构想了

No, no. It's just, I was, um
不是 我刚

I was with Ross and Jill after you left
你走了后 我跟罗斯和吉儿在一起

and I'm pretty sure I saw a little spark between them.
我很确定他们之问有火花

- What? - Yeah, I mean, it's probably nothing.
什么? 或许没事

But I just wanted to warn you that there might be something there.
我只是想提醒你 他们或许有什么

- With Ross and Jill? - Yeah.
罗斯跟吉儿? 对

With Ross and my sister?
罗斯和我妹妹?

With my sister Jill and my ex-boyfriend Ross?
我妹吉儿和我的前男友罗斯?

- Oh, there is no way. - Okay, then.
不可能的 那好吧

Oh, my God. I cannot believe that.
我的天哪 我真不敢相信

I don't really like it when Ross goes out with anyone, but my sister?
不是我反对罗斯交女朋友 但居然跟我妹

Isn't that like incest or something?
这不是等于乱伦吗?

Oh, my God, and they're gonna have sex. Oh, no. What if he marries her too?
天哪 而且他们会上床 要是他还娶她呢?

Oh, this is just terrible. This is just terrible.
太恐怖了 真是太恐怖了

And I can't stop it. I don't own Ross, you know?
而我又不能阻止 罗斯又不是我的

And Jill, she should be able to do whatever it is she wants to do.
而且吉儿有她的行动自由

Oh, my God, I can't believe Ross is marrying my little sister.
我的天哪 罗斯居然要娶我妹

This is just
这简直

Oh, my God, this is just the worst thing that could've ever happened to me.
天那 这真是我这一生最悲惨的遭遇

But great news about the apartment pants, huh?
不过公寓裤的事真是太好了

That'll be 3.85.
总共3块85

What do you mean? Yesterday you said I was too pretty to pay for stuff!
什么意思? 昨天你还说我太美不该付钱

It's just I can't, because my manager said that I
我不能请客 因为经理说我

Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐

- Happy birthday, dear Annie - Amy.
祝安妮生日快乐 艾美

Amy
艾美

Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐

- Hey. - Hey, that's weird, today's my birthday too.
运 真巧 今天也是我的生日

Yeah, not it here it isn't.
在这里不是

Sorry I'm late. What's up?
抱歉迟到了 什么事?

Oh, hey. Uh
哦 嘿

You know, I just wanted to see if there were any leads on the old job front.
我只是想问你工作找得怎样

Oh. No. But I just walked past three sales and I didn't go in.
没进展 但我经过三家折和店都没进去

- How strong am I? - Oh.
我很坚强吧?

That is great.
太好了

Hey, you know who doesn't have to job-hunt?
你知道谁不必找工作?

- Ross. He works at the university. - Yeah?
罗斯 他在大学教书 是啊

Oh so you know that, you guys talked about that, so you get along, so you think you're gonna go out?
所以你知道 你们聊过 你们很投缘 你们要约会吗?

Me go out with Ross? No. God, no. What would make you think that?
我跟罗斯约会? 当然不会 你哪来的念头?

It's just Phoebe
就 菲比

said she, you know, thought she saw something between you guys.
觉得你们有什么

- No. I mean, he's nice. Yeah.
没有 他人是很好 是啊

He's the kind of guy you're friends with but not the kind of guy you date.
你会想和他做朋友 但不会想和他交往

I mean, he's the kind of guy you date, because you did, but me?
你会 你跟他交往过 我呢?

Hmm, not so much.
就没什么兴趣

Oh, not so much? What do you mean?
没什么兴趣?什么意思?

I mean, is there something wrong with Ross?
罗斯有哪里不好吗?

Oh, no, no, no. He's just
没有 只不过

I don't know. You know, he's just a little bookish.
我不知道 他有点书呆吧

- Are you saying he's a geek? - You think so too?
你觉得他是怪胎? 你也有同成?

No. No. Ross is not a geek.
不 罗斯不是怪胎

Fine. Then let's just say he's not my type.
好 就当他不是我喜欢的型

What, handsome is not your type?
你不喜欢师哥?

Smart, kind, good kisser? What, those things aren't on your list?
聪明?好心?吻功一流? 这些不是你的条件?

Ross is a great guy. You would be lucky to be with him.
罗斯人很好 能跟他在一起是你的福气

Well okay, if it means that much to you, then I'll ask him out.
好 既然你这么在意 我就约他

Oh, no, no, no. That's not what I meant. I was just
不不不 我不是那个意思

You know what, Rachel? You're right. You know, he has been really nice to me.
你知道吗?你说得对 他对我确实很好

Yeah, but he's not your type.
但他不是你的型

But maybe that's a good thing.
或许这是好事

You know, I'm doing all these different things.
我正在做各种尝试

Maybe I should just try dating a geek too.
或许也应该跟怪胎约会看看

Yeah, but you don't, you know You don't wanna try too much too fast.
但你也别一下子做太多尝试

I mean, you do remember what happened to the little girl
你记得那个 一下子做太多尝试的

who tried too much too fast, don't you?
小女孩吧

What?
什么?

She died, Jill.
她死了

Chandler.
钱德

What is it, honey? You need some tea? Some soup?
什么事 你想喝茶? 还是喝汤?

Calling Dr. Big. Dr. Big to the bed.
呼叫大鹏医生 大鹏医生请上床

Oh, jeez, honey, I thought you were asleep.
天哪 我以为你睡了

How could I be asleep knowing that you were in the next room?
你就在外面 我怎么睡得着?

I was asleep.
我倒是睡着了

Oh, no, no, no, honey. You know what's sexy? Layers.
不 你知道怎样才性感? 多穿几层

Layers are sexy.
多穿几层才性成

And blankets are sexy. And, oh, hot water bottles are sexy.
被子才性成 热水袋更性成

Come on, get into bed. I wanna prove that I'm not sick.
上床啦 我想证明我没生病

I wanna make you feel as good as I feel.
我想让你跟我一样舒服

- Would you please get some rest? - I'm fine.
我拜托你休 皂 我没事哪

Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐

- You're paying for that. - What? No, no, it's her birthday.
你出钱 不 今天是她的生日

You've sung "Happy Birthday" to 20 different women today.
你已经对廿个女人唱生日快乐

- But it - You are no longer authorized
但是 你失去送

to distribute birthday muffins.
生日松饼的权限了

Damn it.
妈的

Rach.
瑞秋

- Hi. - Hi. Ahem.
嗨嗨

Did you tell your sister to ask me out?
你叫你妹约我吗?

- Well, yeah. - Oh, wow. I mean, wow.
对 哇 真是哇

I think she's cute
我觉得她很可爱

but I never would've thought of going out with her. Never.
但我从来没想过要跟她约会

- Really? - Yeah.
真的? 对啊

But after you said it was okay, I figured, why not?
不过既然你说行 我心想:有何不可?

Oh, so not really "never." Heh.
所以也不算从来没想过

I have to say, you are a much bigger person than I am.
你真的比我大方多了

I mean, after all we've been through. I just
我们有那么多过去 我

You know what? I wish I had a brother to reciprocate.
真希望我有兄弟可以做交换

Hey, if you ever wanna go out with Monica, you have my blessing.
如果你想跟摩妮卡交往 我绝对祝福

And mine.
我也是

Chandler?
钱德

I think I'm sick.
我觉得我病了

Really?
是吗?

Struck down in the prime of life.
青春不盛了?

Okay, fine, I admit it. I feel terrible.
好啦 我承认 我很不舒服

- Will you please rub this on my chest? - Okay.
帮我在胸口抹药膏 好

No, no, no. You are not getting me this way.
不行 你别想骗我上钩

- Come on, I really need your help here. - No, no, no.
我真的需要你帮我 不行

- Fine, I'll rub it on myself. - Okay.
好 那我就自己抹 好

So you're just kind of rubbing it on yourself?
你在柱身上抹药膏?

- Yeah. - It's nice.
怎样? 蛮好的

Are you kidding me? Is this turning you on?
不会吧?这样你会兴奋?

Yes.


I can't believe it. Is it the rubbing or the smell?
真是太扯了 是抹的动作还是味道?

It's all very, very good.
都很赞

So you wanna go, uh
想不想

mix it up?
嘿咻一下?

- Not now, I'm sick. - Oh, come on, you big faker.
现在不行 我病了 少来了 大骗子

What about your rule about never sleeping with sick people?
你不是不跟病人上床?

Well, that was before all the vaporizing action.
那是在那令人酥麻的动作之前

- Okay, if you really wanna have sex. - Okay.
好吧 如果你真的想做 好

Worked like a charm.
有够灵的

- Hi. - Hi.
嗨嗨

What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么?

This is where Ross and I are meeting for our date. So, what do you think?
我跟罗斯约在这里 我的打扮如何?

I don't like it.
我不喜欢

- Really? - It's kind of slutty.
是吗? 有点下贱

It's yours.
这是你的衣服

Yeah, well, I'm a slut.
我是个贱人

Me too.
我也是

- Hi, Jill. - Hey.
嗨 吉充 嘿

Hi


- Rachel. - Rachel.
瑞秋 瑞秋

Heh. You're not at home, you're right here.
你不在家 你在这里

Yeah, I know.
我知道

And I bet you thought it would be weird. But it's not.
你一定以为会很怪 其实不会

So, well, I'll, um
那么

I'll have her home by midnight. Ha, ha.
我午夜之前会送她回家

Why aren't you home yet?
你为什么还没回家

Is someone there?
外面有人吗?

Oh, yeah, it's me. Sorry.
有 是我 抱歉

What are you doing here?
你来干什么?

Uh, I'm just looking out your window at the view.
我只是在看窗外 的风景

What are you guys doing?
你们在干什么?

We got some VapoRub in some places.
我们身上沾到药膏

Oh. He brought her back to his apartment.
他把她带回家了

Who?
谁?

Is that your sister?
那是你妹妹吗?

Ugh. She is a slut.
她真是个贱人

God. Ross is on a date with your sister. How weird is that?
罗斯在跟你妹约会 多奇怪啊

Oh, my God, look, he's taking off her clothes.
天哪 看 他在脱她的衣服

He's taking off her coat.
他在帮她脱外套

Oh, this is just terrible.
真是太糟糕了

Oh, no, it's not. It was the first date. I'm sure that nothing is gonna
不会啦 才第一次约会 一定不会有

Hoo-hoo. He's gonna get some.
他有福了

Of the glare
能看到屋外

from the streetlight out of his apartment.
街灯的灯光

You know, so, um, he's closed the drapes there
所以他把窗帘拉上

so he can have a nice pleasant conversation with your little sister.
好跟你妹好好聊一聊

Well, I'm off to bed.
我去睡了

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.