RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第四集 S07E04 The One with Rachel

老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第四集 S07E04 The One with Rachel's Assistant / 瑞秋请助理

Chaos ensues when Monica and Chandler decide to share each other's secrets. Rachel gets a promotion and interviews for an assistant. Joey is offered the chance to go back on "Days of our Lives". 混乱接踵而至时,莫妮卡和钱德决定分享彼此的秘密。瑞秋的升职和面试助理。我有机会回到“我们的日子”。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

We learned one thing, C.H.E.E.S.E:
我们学会一件事 起司

Cheerleaders and high explosives don't mix.
啦啦队长跟强力火药 不应该混在一起

You can say that again, Mac.
你说的没错 麦克

I couldn't have done it alone. You're a genius.
光靠我一个人是不行的 你是个天才

Oh, yeah? Well, how come I can't get my VCR to stop blinking 12:00?
是吗?那为什么我还不会调整 录影机的定时功能?

What did you guys think?
你们觉得如何?

Hey, the phone. I got it. I got it.
- 有电话 - 我来接

Hello. Hold on.
喂?等一下

Joey, it's your mom. - It's Mommy.- That's nice.
- 乔伊 是你妈打的 - 真的是太棒了

Ma, so what did you think?
妈 你觉得如何?

Well


that was, um, okay.
那 还好啦

It wasn't the best.
那不是最棒的

That was one of the worst things ever
那是我看过最烂的戏

and not just on TV.
我说的不只是电视上的表演

- Wh-what are we gonna tell him? - The lighting was okay.
- 我们该对他说什么? - 灯光还不错

no you don't! You got lighting last time, lighting is mine!
不行 上次你已经说过灯光不错 这次轮到我了

I have costumes.
服装是我的

Oh great! That means I'm stuck with,
太棒了 那我只能说:

"So we were watching you in there, and you were sitting right here. Whoa."
"我们看到你在电视上出现 结果你就坐在这里 哇"

- What are you gonna do Pheebs? - I don't know.
- 你要说什么呢?菲比 - 我不知道

I can't lie to him again. Oh, no, I No.
我没办法再骗他了 不 我 不

I'm just gonna press my breasts up against him.
我要用我的胸部紧紧压着他

- And say nothing? - yeah, that's right.
- 什么都不说? - 没错

Wow, my folks really liked it.
哇 我爸妈很喜欢我的表演

What did you guys think?
你们有什么看法?

It wasn't that good.
没那么好吧

Phoebe, do you think that your favorite animal says much about you?
菲比 你认为你最喜欢的动物 能代表你吗?

You mean behind my back?
你是指他们背着我说我的坏话?

Oh! Hi you guys, oh my God you'll never believe what happened to me today.
你们一定不会相信 今天我发生了什么事

- I am sitting in my office -You guys!
- 我坐在办公室里 - 大家听我说

You're not gonna believe what my agent just told me!
你们猜我的经纪人说什么?

I'm in the middle of a story here.
乔伊 我正说话说到一半

Sorry, you finish.
抱歉 你继续说吧

Okay, so anyway I'm sitting in my office, and guess who walks in.
我坐在办公室里 你们猜谁走了进来

I'm gonna be on two TV shows.
我要参加两出电视剧的演出

That's great.
那真的是太棒了

- Joey. - You weren't finished?
- 乔伊 - 你还没有说完吗?

Yeah, Guess who walks into my office is the end of my story
对喔 我的重点只是 "你们猜谁走进我的办公室"

Ralph Lauren walked into my office.
劳夫罗兰走进我的办公室

Uh, if you're starting another story, at least let me finish mine.
瑞秋 如果你想说别的事 至少让我把我的事说完

It's the same story.
我说的是同一件事

Uh, wow, it's really long.
哇 这件事还真长

Ralph just came in to tell me that he's so happy with my work
劳夫走进来告诉我 他非常满意我的工作表现

that he wants me to be the new merchandising manager for Polo retail.
他要我担任 休闲衫零售部的新销售经理

- Still get a discount on wedding gowns? - Yeah.
- 你买婚纱还有折才口吗? - 有啊

I'm so happy for you.
我真为你成到高兴

These really are the days of our lives.
这真的是《我们的日子》

- What? - Well, since you ask,
- 什么? - 喔 既然你们问起

They want me back on Days of our Lives.
他们要我回去演《我们的日子》

- I get a big pay raise!
我得到大幅度加薪

- Oh, hey!


I'll be playing Drake Ramoray's twin brother, Stryker.
我要饰演德瑞克医生的 双胞胎弟弟史崔克

I get to hire my own assistant.
我可以雇用专属助理

Well I got a head rush from standing up too fast.
我起来太快 现在头很晕

You were at this job four years?
这份工作你做了四年?

- That's right. - This is all very impressive, Hilda.
- 没错 - 好 你的资历非常棒 西尔达

Um, I just have one last question for you, uh
我还要问你最后一个问题

How did I do? Was this okay?
我表现得如何?还可以吧?

- What? - I've never interviewed anyone before.
- 什么? - 我从来没有面试过任何人

Actually I've never had anyone work for me before.
从来没有人为我工作过

When I was a kid we had a maid, but this isn't the same thing.
我小时候家里有请佣人 但这完全不一样

No, dear, it's not.
没错 亲爱的 的确不一样

And I know that.
我知道

Well, thank you so much for coming in.
好 谢谢你来面试

- Nice to meet you. - Good meeting you.
- 很高兴能认识你 - 我也是

- All right.
好吧

I'm a total pro.
我还真专业咧

- Hello. -Hi,
- 嗨 - 嗯

yes, I'm sorry the models are actually down the hall.
嗨 对不起 模特儿面试在走廊尽头的办公室

Actually, I'm here about the assistant job.
事实上 我是来面试助理的工作

Really?
真的吗?

Okay, well, then, all right. Well, just have a seat there.
好吧 我知道了 请坐

Um, so what's ? What your name?
你叫什么名字?

Tag Jones.
秦格琼斯

go on.
继续

That's it. That's my whole name.
就这样 那是我的全名

That's your whole name. Of course.
那是你的全名 当然

Okay, let's just have a look-see here.
好了 我们来看一下

I haven't worked in an office before. and I really don't have a lot of experience, but
我从来没有做过办公室工作 工作经验不是很多

Oh come on, what are you talking about? You've got three years painting houses.
你在胡说什么? 你当过三年油漆工

two whole summers at T.G.I. Friday's.
有两个暑假在星期五餐厅打工

It's lame, I know.
那些经验很烂 我知道

But I'm a goal-oriented person, very eager to learn
但我是目标导向的那种人 渴望学习

Just hold on a second, please.
请等一下

I'm sorry, it's for human resources, everybody has to do it. Could you just stand up please?
抱歉 这是人事部的要求 大家都得 这么做 能麻烦你站起来吗?

Ha, ha, no, no, no.


- Hey.


- Anyway, I should go. - Okay. Bye.
- 总之我该走了 - 好吧 再见

- Hey, sweetie. - Hi, sweetie.
- 嘿 亲爱的 - 嗨 亲爱的

What was with all the whispering?
你们嘀嘀咕咕在说什么?

I can't tell you. It's a secret.
我不能告诉你 那是秘密

Secret? Married people aren't supposed to have secrets between one another..
秘密?夫妻不该有秘密的

We have too much love and respect for one another.
我们深爱并且尊重彼此

But still, no,
但我还是不能说

No I'm serious, we should tell each other everything. I do not have any secrets from you.
我们应该对彼此坦诚一切 我就不会对你隐藏任何秘密

Really? Okay, so why don't you tell me what happened to Ross Junior year at Disneyland?
真的吗?告诉我罗斯在大三时 在迪士尼乐园发生了什么事?

No, I can't do that.
不 我不能那么做

If you tell me, I'll tell you what Phoebe said.
你跟我说 我就会告诉你菲比说了什么

- Okay. - Okay.
- 好吧 - 太棒了

So, ahem, Ross and I are going to Disneyland.
罗斯跟我 一起去迪士尼乐园玩

We stop at this restaurant for tacos.
我们在一家餐厅吃墨西哥卷饼

When I say restaurant, I mean a guy, a hibachi, and the trunk of his car.
事实上那只是一个家伙 改装了他的车子开的路边摊

So Ross has about ten tacos.
罗斯吃了十个墨西哥卷饼

Anyway, we're on Space Mountain and Ross starts to feel a little iffy.
总之我们在玩太空山 罗斯开始觉得不舒服

Oh, my God. He threw up?
天啊 他吐了吗?

No, he visited a town a little south of throw up.
不 他从另一边 把东西全拉了出来

Oh, my God!
喔 我的天

What was Phoebe's secret?
那菲比有什么秘密?

Um, Nancy Thompson, from Phoebe's old massage place, is getting fired.
菲比以前的按摩师同事 南西汤普森被开除了

That's it? I gave up my Disneyland story for that?
就那样?我为了那件事 说出迪士尼的秘密?

Hm, that's right. You lose, sucker!
没错 你输了 笨蛋

Please still marry me.
请你还是要娶我

You have an assistant, right?
钱德 你有助理吧?

Did she call?
她打电话来了吗?

You told her I was sick, right? Always tell her I am sick.
你告诉她我病了吧? 每次都要说我生病了

No, I-I just don't know how you decide who to hire.
不 我只是不知道 你怎么决定要雇用谁?

I mean I've got it narrowed down to two people.
我把选择范围缩小到两个人

One of them has great references and a lot of experience
一个的推荐信很棒 经验非常丰富

- And then, there's this guy. - What about him?
- 还有另- 个家伙 - 他怎么了?

I love him.
我爱他

He's so pretty, I want to cry.
他师呆了 我真的好想哭

I don't know what to do. Tell me what to do.
我不知道该怎么办

Come on, you know what to do. You hire the first one.
少来了 你知道自己该怎么办 你得雇用第一个人

Don't hire assistants because they're cute,you hire them because they're qualified.
别因为他长得师就雇他当助理 你得考虑到他们的工作能力

No, I hear what you're saying and-and-and that makes a lot of sense but can I just say one more thing?
我知道了 你说的有道理 我可以再说一件事吗?

Look how pretty.
看他有多师

Let me see this guy
让我看看

Oh, my God.
我的天啊

Oh. But, no.
喔 但还是不行

No. You can't You can't hire him because it's not professional.
不 你不能雇用他 因为那么做太不专业了

Um, this is for me, yes?
这是给我的 对吧?

Okay, you're right. I'll hire Hilda tomorrow.
好吧 你说的对 明天我会雇用西尔达

Dumb, old, perfect-for-the-job Hilda.
那个又蠢又老 适合这份工作的西尔达

Let me see.
让我瞧瞧

Wo-ha-ow!


Don't show this to Monica.
别让摩妮卡看到照片

And don't tell her about the "Wo-ha-ow!"
别告诉她我说:"哇"

- Ha, ha, hey, Joey. - Hey, Terry.
- 嗨 乔伊 - 嗨 泰瑞

- Nice to see you again. - Been a while.
- 很高兴能再跟你见面 - 好久不见

Funny, these halls look smaller than they used to.
真有趣 这里的走廊看起来比以前小

It's a different building.
我们搬家了

So
那么

Stryker Ramoray, huh?
史崔克是吧?

- When do you want me to start? - Why don't we start right now!
- 我什么时候开始? - 何不现在就开始呢?

Okay.
好吧

Here are the audition scenes.
这是试镜的剧本

Audition? I thought you were gonna offer me the part.
试镜?我还以为 你们决定让我饰演那个角色

Why would you think that?
为什么?

I was Doctor Drake Ramoray, Stryker's twin brother.
我演过德瑞克医生 他是史崔克的双胞胎哥哥

Who looks more like me than me, right?
谁会比我长得更像我呢?

Everybody has to audition.
每个人都得参加试镜

You know, Terry, I don't really need to do this.
你知道的 秦瑞 我真的不需要这么做

I got my own cable TV series
我有自己的第四台电视剧

with a robot.
跟机器人搭档演出

I'm sorry, Joey. That's the way it is.
对不起 乔伊 这是规定

Well
那么

I guess you think you're pretty special, huh?
我猜你以为你很特别

Sitting up here in your fancy, small-halled building
你坐在漂亮的小办公室里

making stars jump through hoops for you, huh?
要大明星在你面前试演

Well, you know what?
你知道吗?

This is one star whose hoop
我就是那个大明星

This is the star the hoop This hoop
我就是试演的 大明星试演

I was Doctor Drake Ramoray!
我是德瑞克雷莫瑞医生

Hi, Tag. What are you doing here?
嗨 泰格 你在这里做什么?

I just wanted to come by and thank you for not laughing in my face yesterday.
我来谢谢你 昨天没当着我的面笑我

And I noticed there aren't any plants in your office so I wanted to bring you your first
我注意到你办公室里没有植物 所以就帮你带盆植物过来

There is a plant in your office.
你办公室里有植物

Kind of.
可以那么说

Right.


So I guess I shouldn't put "good at noticing stuff" on my résumé
我猜我不应该在履历表上写着 "注意力敏锐"

- Thank you. - Anyway
- 谢谢 - 总之

I'm guessing you hired somebody.
我猜你录取了别人

Well
那个嘛

Gotcha.
我猜中了

Thanks again for meeting with me.
谢谢你愿意面试我

But I hired you.
但我录取了你

- What? - Yeah, you got the job.
- 什么? - 对 你得到了这份工作

- You're my new assistant. - I am?
- 你是我的新助理 - 真的吗?

Yeah.


- I can't believe it. - Ha, ha, me either.
- 我不敢相信 - 我也是

first thing I need you to do is go downstairs
首先我要你到楼下

and find a women named Hilda and tell her to go home.
找一个叫西尔达的女人 要她回家去

- Hey. - Hey, good, you're home.
- 嗨 - 太好了 你回来了

Always nicer to hear than, "Oh, crap, you again."
我想这要比听到 "该死 又是你"还好

Hey, sweetie, I made you a surprise.
甜心 我帮你准备了一个大惊喜

- Oh, yeah? - Yeah, tacos.
- 是吗? - 对 墨西哥卷饼

Ever since you told me that story I've had such a craving for them.
听完那个故事后 我就一直都想吃墨西哥卷饼

Did you not understand the story?
你听不懂那个故事吗?

- Hey. - Hey, what's up?
嗨 嗨 有什么事吗?

Oh, nothin' much. Just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do for dinner.
没事 我只是想知道晚餐要吃什么

Hey, ooh, what's that? Dinner stuff?You making dinner?
嘿 那是什么?晚餮吗? 你在做晚餮?

- No.
没有

What you got over there? Tacos?
那是什么?墨西哥卷饼吗?

No. No.
不是

They're just, uh They're They're ground beef smileys.
它们只是牛肉包大饼

Uh, those are tacos.
那是墨西哥卷饼

Excuse me, Mr. Mexico.
对不起 墨西哥先生

Either way, I'll pass. Still can't eat those.
没关系 我不吃了 我还是不敢吃那玩意

What's so funny?
什么事那么好笑?

I'm not laughing.
我没有笑

You told her!
你跟她说了

Nancy Thompson's getting fired.
南西汤普森被开除了

Okay, okay. I had food poisoning. It's not like I chose to do it!
好吧 那时我食物中毒 我不是故意要那么做

It's not like - It's not like I said, "What would make this ride more fun?"
我又没有说: "该怎么做才会更好玩呢?"

Right. You're right, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be laughing.
对 你说的对 抱歉 我不该笑的

I should be laying down papers for you.
我应该帮你先铺好报纸

- How could you tell her?! - I had to. We're getting married.
- 你怎么可以告诉她? - 我非说不可 我们要结婚了

Married couples can't keep secrets from one another!
夫妻不该有秘密

I I guess Monica should know about Atlantic City.
我精摩妮卡应该知道 在大西洋城靥生的事

Dude!
兄弟

- What happened in Atlantic City?! - Chandler and I are in a bar
- 大西洋城发生了什么事? - 钱德跟我在酒吧袒

Did you not hear me say, "Du ude"?
你没有听到我说"兄弟"吗?

- And this girl is making eyes at Chandler.
有个女孩跟钱德抛媚眼

So after awhile he-he goes over to her and uh, after a minute or two, I see them kissing.
一会儿之后 他走过去 一两分钟后我看到他们在接吻

Now, I know what you're thinking, Chandler's not the type of guy who just goes to bars and makes out with girls,
你不会觉得他是那种会在酒吧袒 泡女人的男人

and you're right, Chandler's not the type of guy
你是对的 他的确不是那种

who just goes to bars and makes out with"girls".
在酒吧里泡女人的男人

You kissed a guy?
你跟男人接吻?

Oh, my God!
我的天啊

In my defense, it was dark and he was a very pretty guy.
我得为自己辩.驳 那时很暗 而且他长得很漂亮

Oh, Mon, I laughed so hard
老妹 我笑得很大声

Ho-ho, so hard we had to throw out your underwear again?
你笑到又拉了一裤子?

Whatever, dude. You kissed a guy.
随便你 兄弟 你吻了男人

- Hi. - Hey.
嗨嗨

how's Hilda? Is she working out?
西尔达适应的还好吧?

Oh, my new assistant is working out. Yes.
喔 我的新助理适应的很好 没错

Was she happy you gave her the job?
她很高兴能够得到这份工作吗?

My new assistant is very happy that I hired my new assistant.
我的新助理非常高兴 我雇用了我的新助理

Hello.
喂?

Oh, hey! Can you hang on a second?
嘿 你能等一下吗?

It's the producers at Mac and C.H.E.E.S. E,if you'll excuse me for a minute.
是《麦克与起司》的制片打来的 先失陪一下

Hey, funny you should call. I was just looking over next week's script.
嘿 我没想到你会打来 我正在看下星期的剧本

Canceled?
取消了

Like, they're taking it off the air?
他们不播了?

All right, I'll see you Monday.
好吧 星期一见

We're not even shooting them anymore!
不再拍了?

All right. Bye.
好吧 再见

They canceled Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.
他们取消了《麦克与起司》

- Oh, sorry. - Oh, sorry, Joey.
- 我很遗憾 - 我真的很遗憾 乔伊

Why would they do that? It was a good show, right?
他们为什么要那么做? 那出戏很棒 对吧?

You want to tell secrets? Okay, in college
你想说秘密吗?好吧 念大学时

Ross used to wear leg warmers.
罗斯都会穿卫生裤

All right, Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-alike contest and won.
好吧 钱德参加模仿香草冰大赛 还拿到了冠军

Ross came in fourth and cried!
罗斯得了第四名 抱头痛哭

Oh, my God!
我的天啊

Oh, is that funny? You find that funny?
那很好笑吗? 你觉得那很好笑吗?

maybe Chandler should know some of your secrets too!
或许钱德也应该 知道你的一些秘密

Ha, ha. Oh, I I already told him everything.You shush!
我已经告诉他一切了 你给我闭嘴

Once Monica was sent to her room without dinner,
有一次她被罚不准吃晚餐

so she ate the macaroni off a jewelry box she'd made.
结果她吃掉了 她用义大利面做的珠宝盒

Ross stayed home every Saturday night to watch Golden Girls.
罗斯每个星期六晚上 都待在家里看《黄金女郎》

Monica couldn't tell time until she was 13.
摩妮卡到十三岁才会看时间

It's hard for some people!
对有些人就是很难

Of course it is.
那当然

Wow.


- Chandler one time wore my underwear to work! - Hey!
- 钱德曾穿我的内裤去上班 - 嘿

Oh, I'm sorry, I couldn't think of any more for Ross.
对不起 我想不出来 罗斯还有什么挨事

In college, Chandler got drunk
在大学时有一次钱德喝醉了

and slept with the lady who cleaned our dorm.
他跟打扫房间的清洁妇上床

That was you.
那是你

Whatever, dude. You kissed a guy.
随便 兄弟 你吻了男人

How could this happen to me?
这种事怎么会发生在我身上?

Yesterday, I had two TV shows. Today, I got nothing.
昨天我演出两出电视剧 今天我什么都没有

Wait a minute, what happened to Days ofour Lives?
等一下 《我们的日子》呢?

Uh, well, they might be a little mad at me over there.
他们有点生我的气

What happened?
发生了什么事?

Well, maybe I got a little upset, and maybe I told them where they could go.
或许我有点太嚣张 我告诉他们该怎么做

Joey, why would you do that?
乔伊 你为什么要那么做?

Because! They wanted me to audition.
因为他们要我试镜

You, an actor? That's madness!
你可是个演员 那么做太过分了

Rachel Green's office.
瑞秋葛林办公室

Tag.
秦格

Hi, who was that?
嗨 谁打电话找我?

Nobody. I was just practicing.
没有人 我只是在练习

Really?
真的吗?

- Hi. - Hi, Rachel Green's office.
嗨 嗨 瑞秋葛林办公室

- You must be Hilda.
你一定是西尔达

He's Tag. This is Phoebe.- Phoebe, can I see you for a sec?
他是泰格 这位是菲比 菲比 你能进来一下吗?

- Phoebe.
菲比

- Great name. - You like that?
- 这个名字很不错 - 你喜欢吗?

- You should hear my phone number. - Okay.Okay. We'll be right back.
- 你应该听听我的电话号码 - 好吧 我们马上回来

So you hired yourself a little treat, did you?
你为了自己雇用 那个大师哥 对吧?

All right I know, I know how it looks Pheebs, but I'm telling you
我知道这样看起来像什么 菲比 但是我要告诉你

But-but you know you cannot get involved with your assistant.
你不能勾搭你的助理

I know that, and I know hiring him was not the smartest thing I've ever done.
我知道 我知道雇用他 不是明智之举

But I'm telling you, from this moment on I swear this is strictly professional.
但从现在开始 我发誓我们之问是纯公事

- Yes. - Hey, Rachel.
- 对 - 嘿 瑞秋

Hi.


Cute assistant. What's his story?
你助理很帅 他怎么样?

- Is he ? - Gay? Yeah.
- 他是 ? - 是同性恋吗?对

Hey, Terry.
嘿 秦瑞

Joey Tribbiani.
是乔伊崔比亚尼

I'm surprised your big head could fit through our small halls!
我很讶异像你这样的大人物 会到我们的小办公室来

I gotta go, Joey. -Wait, Terry! Look, uh
- 我得走了 乔伊 - 等- 下 泰瑞 听我说

I'm really sorry about before.
之前的事我抱歉

I was an idiot, thinking I'm too big to audition for you.
我是个白痴 以为自己很大牌 根本不必做试镜

- You gotta give me another chance.- I can't help you Joey.
- 再给我- 次机会 - 我办不到

Wait, Terry, please!
等一下 秦瑞 求求你

Look, I just lost my other job, okay?
听着 我失去了我另一份工作

You have no idea how much I need this.
你不知道我多需要这出戏

Please, help me out.
求求你帮帮我

For old times' sake.
我们是老朋友了

This poor guy's been in a coma for five years. It's hopeless.
这家伙昏迷了五年 他已经没希望了

It's not hopeless! Dr. Stryker Remoray's a miracle worker.
不会的 史崔克医生擅长展现奇蹟

Look, here he comes.
他来了

Good morning.
早安

Drake, it's your brother, Stryker. Can you hear me?
德瑞克 我是你弟弟史崔克 你听到了吗?

And cut.


I'm back, baby!
我又回来了 宝贝

You know, in my defense
我的解释是

there was no glitter on the macaroni and very little glue.
义大利面上没有珠宝 而且我用的胶水很少

And in my defense, the cleaning lady came on to me.
我的解释是 那个清洁妇勾引我的

- Do you have trouble telling time now? - No.
- 你现在会看时问了对吧? - 会

- Quick! What time is it?!- I don't know! Time to kiss a guy maybe?!
- 快点 现在几点了? - 不知道 吻男人的时间到了吗?

What are you laughing at, Pampers?
你在笑什么?尿布宝宝

Y'know when I said that because we're getting married
你知道我说夫妻

that we should share everything and not have any secrets?
应该分享一切 不可以有秘密吗?

- Yeah? - That was stupid. Let's not do that.
- 怎么了? - 那太蠢了 我们千万别那么做

Oh.Absolutely
一点都没错

We should keep the stuff we told each other secret from everyone else.
我们不该把告诉彼此的秘密 再告诉其他人

Yeah, definitely.
一点都没错

Okay,.If you'll excuse me,
好吧 对不起

I'm gonna hang out with people,who don't know the Space Mountain story.
我要跟不知道 太空山事件的人去玩了

- Then I'd steer clear of Phoebe. - Man!
- 我建议你别去找菲比 - 天啊

Not that you would, but I wouldn't hang out with all the guys at my office.
一点都没错 我也建议你别去找我同事

Hi.


- Do you have a minute? - Sure. What's up?
- 你有空吗? - 当然 有什么事吗?

I got asked out twice today while I was at lunch
今天我吃午餮的时候 有两个人想约我出去

by guys.
他们都是男人

- Really? Yeah.
- 真的吗? - 对

Did you tell someone that I was gay?
你有告诉别人我是同性恋吗?

Oh, did you not want people to know that?
你不希望别人知道吗?

I'm not gay. I especially wouldn't want you to think I was gay.
我不是同性恋 我特别不希望 你以为我是同性恋

Why is that?
为什么?

- I don't think I should say. - Oh, you can say.
- 我想我不该说的 - 你说吧

Come on, I don't want you to feel like you can't tell me things.
别这样 我不希望 你有事不敢告诉我

- Okay. - Okay.
- 好吧 - 好吧

- Well - Yeah.
- 那个 - 是的

I'd love to ask out your friend Phoebe.
我想约你朋友菲比出去

Yeah, she's gay.
是啊 她是同性恋

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.