RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第六集 S07E06 The One with the Nap Partners / 小睡的伙伴

老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第六集 S07E06 The One with the Nap Partners / 小睡的伙伴

Joey and Ross have a nap together, and Rachel and Phoebe need to decide who will be Monica's bridesmaid. 乔伊和罗斯睡在一起,瑞秋和菲比需要决定谁将是摩妮卡的伴娘。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Okay, the reason why I asked you guys out to brunch today is
我约你们来吃早午餐的原因

because I have been doing some thinking about who should be my maid of honor.
是因为我一直在想伴娘的问题

Oh, my God. This is it. Oh.
我的天啊 这一刻终于到了

I really hope it's you!
我希望是你

- I hope it's you. - Me too.
- 我希望是你 - 我也是

First of all, I love you both so much.
首先 我非常爱你们

- You're both so important to me. - Blah, blah, blah. Who is it?
- 你们对我来说都很重要 - 废话少说 到底是谁?

I was thinking that maybe we could come up with a system
我想 我们可以想出一个办法

where we trade of being maid of honor for each other.
轮流当彼此的伴娘

- Hypothetically, if Phoebe were mine - Yes! Oh.
- 假设菲比是我的伴娘 - 太棒了

Hypothetically.
那只是假设

Still.
一样啦

If Phoebe were my maid of honor, Rachel would be Phoebe's, I'd be Rachel's.
如果菲比是我的伴娘 瑞秋 是菲比的伴娘 我是瑞秋的伴娘

that way we all get to do it once and no one would get upset.
我们都可以当伴娘 没有人会难过

- Yeah that's actually a pretty good idea. - Yeah, I'll do that. So who gets to be yours?
- 那是个好主意 - 我要参加 谁会是你的伴娘?

Well, that's the best part. You guys get to decide.
那是最棒的 你们得决定谁来当我的伴娘

- Why is that the best part? - Because then I don't have to!
- 为什么那是最棒的? - 这样我就不必决定了

Of course we'll help you decide. We'll do anything we can to help you.
当然我们会帮你决定 我们会尽力帮你

I'd like to make a toast.
我想要举杯

To the future Mrs. Chandler Bing
敬未来的钱德宾太太

my best friend and truly one of the nicest people that
我最好的朋友跟最棒的

- Really not deciding. - Fine.
- 我真的还没有决定 - 好吧

Excuse me, I couldn't help overhearing.
对不起 我不是故意要偷听的

- You're marrying Chandler Bing? - Yeah that's right.
- 你要嫁给钱德宾? - 对

Good luck!
祝你好运!

Oh, and good luck to you too!
我也祝你好运

What a nice lady.
她真是好心

Yeah!
太棒了

- Die Hard, still great. - Yep.
- 《终极警探》还是很好看 - 没错

Hey, what do you say we make it a double feature?
要看第二支片子吗?

What else did you rent?
你还租了什么?

Die Hard 2.
《终极警探续集》

Joey, this is Die Hard 1 again.
乔伊 这也是《终极警探1》

Well, we'll watch it a second time and it's Die Hard 2.
我们要再看一遍 那就等于是《终极警探续集》了

- Joey, we just saw it. - And?
- 乔伊 我们刚刚才看完第- 集 - 所以呢?

It would be cool to see it again!
再看一次一定很酷

- Yeah! Die Hard! - Die Hard!
- 太棒了 《终极警探》 - 《终极警探》

Dude, you didn't say Die Hard.
兄弟 你没有说《终极警探》

Is everything okay?
你还好吗?

Yeah, I just got plans.
还好 只是我有别的事要做

Well, John McClane had plans.
约翰麦克连也有别的事要做

I want to leave before Joey gets all worked up
我想在乔伊大开杀戒

and starts calling everybody "bitch."
开始叫大家"混蛋"前离开

What are you talking about, bitch?
你在胡说什么?混蛋

- Hey, Rachel. - Yeah?
- 嘿 瑞秋 - 什么事?

When I get married, will you be my maid of honor?
我结婚时 你愿意当我的伴娘吗?

Really?
真的吗?

Oh, my God, Phoebe. I mean, I'm just
我的天啊 我是说我 菲比

Wait a minute.
等一下

If I'm your maid of honor, that means that you are Monica's.
如果我是你的伴娘 那表示你是摩妮卡的伴娘

Oh.


- Well, if that's what you want. - Oh!
如果你真的想那么做 随便你了

No way, Phoebe. I want to be Monica's.
想都别想 菲比 我想当摩妮卡的伴娘

- Why does it even matter? - Why does it matter so much to you?
- 为什么这件事这么重要? - 那你为什么觉得这么重要呢?

Because this one is now.
因为她马上就要结婚了

And it's two of our best friends.
我们两个最好的朋友要结婚了

And who knows what you're gonna marry.
谁知道你会嫁给什么样的人

What if I marry Ross? Or Joey?
如果我嫁给罗斯呢?或乔伊?

You wouldn't.
你不会的

Okay, look, Rachel. I know you really want to do this
好吧 听我说 瑞秋 我知道你真的想当摩妮卡的伴娘

but I've never been maid of honor to anyone before.
但我从来没有当过伴娘

I know you've done it at least twice.
我知道你至少当过两次伴娘

- Yeah, but, Phoebe - Please let me finish.
- 对 但是菲比 - 请你让我把话说完

I guess that was it.
我猜我已经说完了

Okay.
好吧

Okay. Since you've never done it before, you can be Monica's maid of honor.
好 既然你没有当过伴娘 你可以当摩妮卡的伴娘

Oh, thank you so much!
谢谢你

Yay.
好耶

I'm gonna marry someone good,you know
我一定会嫁给好男人

Oh, I know.
我知道

- Better than Chandler.
比钱德还棒

- What happened? - I don't know.
- 发生了什么事? - 我不知道

We fell asleep. That is all.
我们睡着了 就那么简单

Yeah. Yeah? Yeah.
对 对吗?对

All right, well, I'd better go.
好了 我得走了

- I think that would be best. - Yeah.
- 我想那是最好的 - 没错

- I'll talk to you later. - Okay.
- 我待会再跟你谈 - 好

- But not about this. - No, never. Never!
- 但千万别谈这件事 - 没错 永远都别提

- So
所以

- Bye. - No touch. No touch.
- 再见 - 别碰我

Hey, a weird thing happened today whey I was at brunch.
我去吃早午餐时发生了一件怪事

This woman overheard that I was marrying you
有个女人不经意听到 我要嫁给你

and she wished me good luck.
她跑来祝我好运

That's sweet.
那真的是太好了

No, it was more like a "good luck."
不 她的意思是"祝你好运"

So, what did this woman look like?
那个女人长什么样子?

She was like 30, dark hair, attractive.
她大概三十岁 深色头发 很漂亮

Any chance you were looking into a bright, shiny thing called a mirror?
你该不会是冈j好 看到一种叫做镜子的东西吧?

Come on, was it somebody maybe you dated in college?
她会是你大学时的女朋友吗?

No, I only dated two girls in college
不 在大学时 我只交过两个女朋友

both blond, both not attractive.
她们都是金发 也不漂亮

Let me check this out.
让我看看

- What are you doing? - Well, let's see.
- 你在做什么? - 来瞧瞧吧

Okay, uh, is that her?
好吧 是她吗?

Oh, my God, yes!
我的天啊 没错

- Who is she? - Julie Graff, my camp girlfriend.
- 她是谁? - 菜丽葛扛菲 我的夏令营女朋友

Did you break up with her?
你跟她分手了?

No, we're still together.
不 我们还在一起

We went out for two summers and then I broke up with her.
我们交往了两个暑假 后来我跟她分手了

- Why? - She came back the third summer
- 为什么? - 第三年的暑假

and she'd gotten really fa
她变得有一点

- Fat? - I did not say fat.
- 胖? - 我没有那么说

I said fa Ahh.
我是说

You broke up with a girl because she was fat?
你只因为女生胖 就跟她分手?

Yeah. Yeah.


But it was a really long time ago. Does she still feel bad?
但那真的是很久以前的事了 她还在难过吗?

Apparently she does.
看起来是的

You know what they say, "Elephants never forget."
有句俗话说: "大象永远都不会忘记"

Seriously, good luck marrying me.
说真的 要嫁给我 祝你好运

Hey, what's going on?
嘿 发生了什么事?

Phoebe is gonna be Monica's maid of honor.
菲比会是摩妮卡的伴娘

Hey. Hope it goes better than the last time you did it for that girl downstairs.
希望这次会比上次你帮楼下那个女孩当伴娘顺利 记得吗?

You have been maid of honor before?
你以前当过伴娘?

You see? This is exactly why you shouldn't lie.
你看吧? 那就是人不能说谎的原因

All right that's it! I am maid of honor!
够了 我是伴娘

- No, I am. - How come you are?
- 不 我才是 - 为什么是你?

Because I cared enough to lie.
因为我在乎到不惜说谎

Hey, I could help you decide who should do it.
我可以帮你们决定 该由谁来当伴娘

We could have an audition.
我们应该办甄试会

See how you'd handle maid-of-honor-type situations.
看看你们当伴娘时 会怎么处理突靥状况

- What are you talking about? - When I want a job
- 你是什么意思 - 当我需要- 份工作时

I go to an audition and if I'm the best of the people they see
我会去试镜 如果他们觉得我是最棒的

they give me the part.
我就可以演出

Okay, so after this audition, who decides who gets it?
好了 甄试完毕后 谁来决定伴娘人选?

Oh, me and Ross can be the judges.
我跟罗斯可以当评审

- It's better than us deciding. - Oh, this is crazy.
- 这要比让我们自己来决定好 - 这太疯狂了

- Can't we just flip a coin? - No, coins hate me.
- 我们不能丢铜板决定吗? - 不 铜板恨我

Okay, fine. You know what? We will let Ross and Joey decide.
好吧 你知道吗? 我们让罗斯跟乔伊来决定

Hi!


Ross, sweetie.
罗斯 甜心

Hey there, handsome thing.
你好 大师哥

Wow, this cologne really is every bit as good as Giorgio.
这种古龙水的确跟亚曼尼的一样棒

Hey.


Just brought back your videos.
我把录影带拿来还你

Hey, Ross. Look, I think we need to talk about before.
罗斯 听着 我想我们需要谈谈之前的事

No. No, we don't.
不 千万别提那件事

Yes, we do.
不 我们非谈不可

Now, look. That was the best nap I ever had.
好了 听我说 那是我睡得最香甜的一觉

I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么

Come on, admit it.
少来了 承认吧

That was the best nap you ever had.
那是你睡过最香甜的一觉

I've had better.
我有过更棒的经验

Okay. When?
好吧 什么时候?

All right! All right! It was the best nap ever!
好吧 好吧 那是我睡过最香甜的一觉

- Ah! - I said it, okay?
我承认 好吗?

But it's over, Joey!
但那都已经过去了 乔伊

I want to do it again.
我想再来一次

We can't do it again.
我们不能再来一次

- Why not? - Because it's weird!
- 为什么? - 因为那太奇怪了

Fine.
好吧

Do you want something to drink?
你想喝点东西吗?

- Sure. What do you got? - Warm milk and Excedrin PM.
- 好啊 你有什么? - 温牛奶跟抗组肢药

Chandler.
钱德

I just figured out who you are.
我刚刚才知道你是谁

Can you figure out what I'm doing?
你知道我在做什么吗?

- You're Louis Posen. - Who?
- 你是路易斯波森 - 谁?

Lewis Posin! He was my best friend in fifth grade,
路易斯波森 他是我五年级时最好的朋友

One day, I asked him to be my boyfriend and he said no.
有一天我要他当我男朋友 他拒绝了

Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗?

Because you kept talking to him while he was trying to go to the bathroom?
因为他上厕所时 你一直在跟他说话?

No, but because he thought I was too fa Ahh.
不 因为他觉得我太

And every time I think about it, it makes me feel as bad as I did in fifth grade!
每次想到这件事 我还是会觉得很难过

I really think you should apologize to Julie.
我真的觉得你该跟茱丽道歉

Honey, are you kidding? That was like 16 years ago.
甜心 你在开玩笑吗? 那是十六年前的事

No, I know. But y'know what? It would make me feel better if Lewis apologized to me.
如果路易斯能跟我道歉 我会觉得好过一点

I'll do it. But I warn you, this may make me a better person.
好 我会跟她道歉 但我警告你 这可能会让我变成更棒的男人

And that is not the man you fell in love with.
但那不是你爱上的那个男人

This is how it's gonna work.We'll give you hypothetical maid-of-honor situations.
好吧 我们会假设突发状况 来考验你们当伴娘的资格

You'll be scored on a scale of one to 10.
计分范围从一分到十分

- One being the highest. - Ten is the highest.
- 分是最高分 - 不 十分才是最高分

- Why is 10 the highest? - Because it's the highest.
- 为什么十分是最高分? - 因为它是最大的数字

Okay, Rachel, you're up first.
好了 瑞秋 你先来

Situation number one: You're with Monica.
一号突发状况 你跟摩妮卡在一起

The wedding is about to start when Monica gets cold feet. Go!
婚礼就要开始了 摩妮卡想临阵脱逃 开始

I don't want to marry Chandler.
我不想嫁给钱德

- I've got cold feet. - It's gonna be okay.
- 我想临阵脱逃 - 没事的

One man the rest of my life?I don't know if I can do it!
跟一个男人共度一生? 我不知道我是否办得到

This means I'll never get to sleep with Joey.
这表示我永远 都不能跟乔伊上床了

Look, Monica
听我说 摩妮卡

getting cold feet is very common.
临阵脱逃是常见的事

It's just because of all the anticipation.
那是因为你期待过高

And you just have to remember that you love Chandler.
你只要记住你爱钱德

And also, I ran out on a wedding.
我也逃婚过

You don't get to keep the gifts.
逃婚的人得退还礼物

Very good, drawing on your own experience.
你引述亲身经验

Very good.
非常好

Yes, very nice, Rachel.
没错 很好 瑞秋

Thank you, judges.
谢谢评审

- Kiss-ass. - Oh.
- 马屁精 - 喔

- Okay, Phoebe. - Yes, Your Honor.
- 好了 菲比 - 是的 大人

We're now in the ceremony.
婚礼举行到一半

Monica is about to say, "I do"
摩妮卡正要说我愿意的时候

when her drunk uncle starts yelling.
可是她的叔叔喝得烂醉 开始乱叮L乱叫

What do you do? Go!
你会怎么做?开始

When Monica was a little girl
摩妮卡还小的时候

I remember that
我记得

Ow!
好痛!

- Very good! - Oh.
- 非常好 - 喔

Yes, excellent. Perfect score.
好极了 我给你满分

She just made a scene in the middle of the ceremony!
等等 她破坏了正在进行中的婚礼

Hey, you want a little taste of Pheebs?
嘿 你想尝尝菲比的厉害吗?

It is time for you to give your maid-of-honor speech.
现在你们得以伴娘的身分 说出对新人的贺词

Ohh, wait a minute, we haven't pre
等等 我们还没有准备

- Go! - Okay, okay, okay. Um
- 开始 - 好吧

Webster's Dictionary defines marriage as
韦伯斯特大字典 对婚姻的定义是

Okay, no! Forget that! That sucks! Okay, never mind. Forget it. Um, um
好了 不 忘了它 那段贺词太烂了 别在意 忘了它吧

I met I met Monica when we were just a couple of 6-year-olds
我遇见 我认识摩妮卡时 我们只是六岁大的小女孩

and became friends with Chandler when he was 25
我们在钱德二十五岁时 成了朋友

although he seemed like a 6-year-old.
虽然他看起来 很像六岁大的孩子

Oh.


Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 成激不尽

I've known them separately and I've known them together
我看过他们单身 跟交往时的样子

and-and to know them as a couple is to know that you are truly in the presence of love.
我知道他们交往时 深爱着彼此

So I would like to raise my glass
现在我想举杯

to Monica and Chandler
敬摩妮卡跟钱德

and the beautiful adventure they are about to embark upon together.
还有他们要携手共度的 美好冒险历程

I can think of no two people better prepared for the journey.
我认为他们做好了 万全的准备要展开这段旅程

Wow.


- Great speech. - Yeah, it really was.
- 说的好 - 没错 真的很棒

Oh, thanks.
谢谢

Okay, Phoebe, I guess you're next. Although I really don't see the point.
好了 菲比 下一个是你 虽然我觉得那么做是多余的

Okay.
好吧

I can't believe that Monica and Chandler are getting married.
我不敢相信摩妮卡 跟钱德要结婚了

I remember talking about this day with Rachel
我还记得 我跟瑞秋谈过这一天

while we were showering together, naked.
那时我们一起冲澡 全身一丝不挂

And she's back in the game!
她复活了

Julie. Hi.
茱丽 嗨

Chandler Bing. I guess you remember me.
我是钱德宾 我猜你还记得我

Hello, Skidmark.
你好 备胎

It's a nickname. I'll explain later.
那是我的绰号 待会再跟你解释

It's pretty clear.
我看得出原因

I owe you a long-overdue apology.
我很早以前就该跟你道歉

I never should have broken up with you because you were overweight.
我不该只因为你很胖 就跟你分手

That's why you broke up with me?
那是你跟我分手的原因?

You didn't know that?
你 不知道啊?

Well, I guess my work here is done.
看来我的任务已经达成

First of all, I would like to say you both performed very well, okay?
(中央咖啡厅)

All right, well first of all I would like to say that you both performed very well. Okay?
但首先我要说 你们两个都表现的很好 好吗?

You should be proud of yourselves.
你们应该觉得骄傲

And I'd also like to say, in this competition, there are no losers.
我还想说在这场比赛里 没有人是输家

Well, except Rachel. Damn it!
瑞秋除外 该死

Really? I won?
真的吗?我赢了

- What? - I'm sorry, Rach, it was really close.
- 什么? - 对不起 瑞秋 分数真的很接近

- Well, then I demand a recount! - Actually, it wasn't that close.
- 那么我要求重新计分 - 事实上也没有那么接近

You know what? Your thing was so stupid anyway.
你知道吗? 反正你们的方法太愚蠢了

We're gonna flip a coin, all right?
我们来丢铜板决定 好吗?

Heads.
正面

What? The coins have finally forgiven me!
什么?铜板终于原谅我了

You know what? I hope Monica forgives you after you throw her
你知道吗?我希望摩妮卡 会原谅你 因为你会用

her vegetarian-voodoo-goddess-circle-y shower.
用怪力乱神的素食主义方式 对着她洒花片

Rach, it's gonna be okay. You guys are the best!
瑞秋 没关系的 你们师呆了

Boy, I tell you. That judging stuff took a lot out of me.
天啊 我得告诉你 当评审真的把我累坏了

- Yeah? - Yeah.
- 是吗? - 没错

Thinking about maybe going upstairs and taking a little nap on my couch.
我想或许我该上楼去 在我的沙发上好好睡一觉

Why would I care about that?
那关我什么事?

No reason. I'm just saying that
不为什么 我只是说

that's where I'll be.
我会在那里

As bad as that went, I actually enjoyed myself.
虽然结局不如预期中理想 事实上我很满意自己的表现

I think that I'm going to apologize for all the stupid things that I do.
我想我要为我做过的 所有蠢事道歉

Why don't you just stop doing stupid things?
你为什么不改掉 做蠢事的习惯?

- Then you wouldn't have to apologize. - I'd love it if I could do both.
- 那样子你就不必道歉了 - 我希望可以两件事- 起做

All right, I have to ask.
好吧 我得问你

What?
什么?

Are you gonna break up with me if I get fat again?
如果我变胖了 你会跟我分手吗?

What?
什么?

Well, you broke up with Julie Grath! How much weight could she have gained?
你跟茱丽分手 她变得有多胖呢?

A hundred and forty-five pounds.
她胖了一百四十五磅

In one year?
在一年之内?

My God, what did she eat? Her family?
天啊 她吃了什么? 她的家人吗?

That's not the point.
那不是重点

I know it was a stupid reason to break up with someone, but I was 15.
我知道那样跟别人分手太蠢了 但当时我才十五岁

Yeah, well, that's not the only time this was an issue.
对 不只十五岁的男孩 觉得肥胖是个问题

You remember when you spent Thanksgiving with us?
你还记得 你跟我们一起过成恩节的事吗?

You called me fat.
你骂我胖

Wait a minute.
等一下

- That was totally different. - How?
- 那完全是另- 回事 - 怎么说?

You were not supposed to hear that. I said that behind your back.
你不该听到那句话 我是在你背后偷偷说的

What if I have babies, okay? I'm gonna look different.
如果我怀孕了呢? 我会变得跟现在不一样

I'm okay with that, but I'm not sure you are.
我可以接受那样的事 但我不相信你能做到

You have to realize I don't think of you as a thin, beautiful woman.
你得了解我不认为 你是个苗条的大美女

This is one of the things that I can apologize for later.
我待会儿就会为这种事情道歉

What I mean is, you're Monica.
我是说你是摩妮卡

Okay? And I am in love with Monica.
我吗?我爱上的人是摩妮卡

Keep going.
继续说

So you can balloon up or you can shrink down
不论你变胖或是变瘦

and I will still love you.
我还是会爱你

Even if I shrink down to 2 inches tall?
即使我缩小到只有两寸高?

I'd carry you around in my pocket.
那我会把你放在我的口袋里

I love you.
我爱你

Skidmark still got a way with the ladies.
备胎还是对女人很有一套

Hi, Pheebs.
嗨 菲比

- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨

I just want to apologize.
我来跟你道歉

I'm really sorry I was a baby.
我真的很抱歉我太孩子气了

That's ridiculous. Rachel, we were all babies once.
那太可笑了 瑞秋 我们都曾经是小孩子

- Oh, you mean today. - Yeah.
- 你是说今天的事 - 没错

Yeah, and you know, you deserve to win.
对 你知道吗? 你应该赢的

And I was thinking about it.
我一直在想这件事

If you're Monica's maid of honor, I get to be yours.
如果你是摩妮卡的伴娘 那我就是你的伴娘

- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
- 没错 - 对

When Monica and Chandler got engaged, I put some stuff together.
摩妮卡跟钱德订婚时 我收集了一些东西

- Just in case. - Oh, that's so sweet. Thanks.
- 以防万- - 那真的是太好了 谢谢

Here is a book of poetry that I know Monica loves.
我知道摩妮卡 很喜欢这本诗集

Oh, God, this is funny. Look.
天啊 这真有趣 你看

Here's a picture from one Halloween when she dressed up as a bride.
这是有一年万圣节 她打扮成新娘的照片

She made me carry her train
她要我帮她拉婚纱

which was weird because I was Wonder Woman.
那真的很奇怪 因为我扮的是神力女超人

Oh, and here's a little purse that I found.
喔 这是我发现的小包包

Y'know I just thought that maybe they could hold the rings in there.
我想应该可以把婚戒放在这里

- Oh. - Something. And
- 喔 - 还有

vintage handkerchiefs, you know, because people cry at weddings.
上好的手帕 因为很多人会在婚礼哭

I'm just gonna grab a couple of these.
我得拿几条走

This stuff is great.
这真的是棒极了

I forgot this was in here.
我都忘了我把它放在这里

This was the garter that I was saving for my wedding.
这是我留下来 要在自己婚礼上用的吊袜带

And I wanted it to be Monica's "something borrowed."
我希望它能成为 被摩妮卡"借走的东西"

And it's blue.
它还是蓝色的

Yeah.


Rach, I think that you should be Monica's maid of honor.
瑞秋 我认为你应该 当摩妮卡的伴娘

You do?
真的吗?

- Why? - Because I think it means more to you.
- 为什么? - 因为我想这对你来说意义更重大

But, Pheebs, honey, you earned it.
但菲比 你赢了

It's fine. I mean, this is something
没关系 我是说

that you've been thinking about since you were, what, 14?
你从十四岁就想这么做了吧?

No, I was 10. I just developed early.
不 那时我才十岁 我发育的很早

Man alive!
我的天啊

- Hey, what's going on? - Hey!
- 嘿 怎么了? - 嘿

We decided Rachel is going to be your maid of honor.
我们决定由瑞秋来当你的伴娘

Oh, that's great!
那真的是太棒了

Oh, wow. Okay, we really have to start planning.
哇 太棒了 我们得开始计划了

I have really specific ideas.
我有很多特别的好点子

We should probably get together like four times per week.
我们应该一星期闻四次会

Come to my place, we'll get together before work.
到我家来 我们得在上班前开会

What do you say, 6:30, my place? So excited!
你觉得如何?六点半 我家见 好兴奋

Yeah, okay. You laugh now.
好吧 你现在笑吧

She's gonna be yours.
她就会是你的伴娘

Great nap.
我睡得好熟

It really was.
我也是

Dude, what the hell are you doing?
老兄 你在做什么?

God!
天啊

Excuse me.
失陪了

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.