It's Thanksgiving and the friends and Tag are preparing for dinner. Phoebe secretly keeps a dog she is watching for friends who went out of town in her room at Monica and Chandler's apartment. Everybody thought Chandler was allergic to dogs but the truth is that he hates dogs because he scared of them because you can never tell what they're thinking. Tag broke up with his girlfriend and Rachel is thinking about making a move. When Rachel tells Tag that she likes him he doesn't reply because he sees his car being stolen. Later on Rachel says he should just forget about... 今天是感恩节,朋友和标签正在准备晚餐。菲比偷偷养了一只狗,她是看谁的朋友去外地在莫妮卡和钱德的公寓房间。大家都以为我是过敏的狗,但事实是,他讨厌狗,因为他害怕他们,因为你永远不知道他们在想什么。标签和女朋友分手了,瑞秋对一个行动的思考。当瑞秋告诉标签,她喜欢他,他没有回答,因为他看到他的车被偷了。后来瑞秋说他应该忘了…
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
- Hey, everybody. Happy Thanksgiving.
大家好 感恩节快乐
What, are we keeping Thanksgiving a secret this year?
不能让大家知道 今年有感 恩节吗?
No, we're playing this game I learned at work.
不是 我们正在玩一个游戏
You have to name all the states in six minutes.
你得在六分钟内 写出美国各州州名
What? That's, like, insanely easy.
什么? 那太容易了
No, it's a lot harder than it sounds. You always forget at least one.
事实上这个游戏很难 你总是会漏掉一个
Or in some cases, 14.
某些人会漏掉十四个
It's a stupid game and I wasn't playing against other people
这太蠢了 我没有跟任何人玩
so technically, I didn't lose.
所以技术上来说我没输
You forgot 14 states?
你忘了十四州的州名?
Nobody cares about the Dakotas.
没有人在乎南北达科他州
Oh, okay, time's up.
好了 时间到
All right, I got 48.
好了 我写出四十八州
Oh, that's not bad. Pheebs?
还不错 菲比呢?
Oh, I got tired of naming states, so I decided to list the types of celery.
我厌倦了写州名 所以决定写出各种芹菜的名字
And I have one, regular celery.
我写了一个 普通芹菜
Okay, so Rachel's got 48 and Phoebe has the lead in
好 瑞秋写出四十八州 菲比在蔬菜名称方面
vegetables. Joey?
称霸 乔伊呢?
Say hello to the new champ of Chandler's dumb states game.
跟钱德的愚蠢州名游戏 新冠军打声招呼吧
- Wow, how many you got? - Fifty-six.
- 哇 你写了几个? - 五十六个
Hey, how is New England not a state?
新英格兰为什么不是一州?
Huh? They have a sports team.
他们有运动代表队
Does South Oregon have a sports team?
南奥勒冈有运动代表队吗?
There you go.
对啦
How come we have one extra place setting?
为什么多了一付餐具?
- Because you invited your assistant. - Oh, right, sorry. Tag's not coming.
- 你邀了你的助理过来 - 对了 抱歉 秦格不来了
His girlfriend came into town, so he's spending Thanksgiving with her.
他女朋友来了 所以他得去陪她
Oh, why didn't you tell me?
你为什么没有告诉我?
I made him his own individual sweet potato stuffed pumpkin.
我帮他做了专属的 番薯酿南瓜
Oh, well, I was going to, but then I figured, you know
我本来想说 但我想
your food is so delicious and perfect
你做的菜既好吃 又好看
you can never have too many of those pumpkin things.
我想多吃一点 你做的南瓜
You'd think I wouldn't enjoy that because it is so fake
你以为你拗得太硬 我会不相信
but I still do.
但我还是觉得很高兴
Regular celery.Oh, I already have that.
普通芹菜 我已经写了
Done, with time to spare.
好了 时间还剩下很多
- Ooh, this may be a new world's record. - You know, I hate to lecture you guys
- 这可能是新世界记录 - 我讨厌对你们说教
but it's kind of disgraceful that a group of well-educated adults
但这真的是太丢脸了 一群受过良好教育的成年人
and Joey, can't name all the states.
跟乔伊 无法写出全部的州名
You ever see a map or one of those round colorful things called a globe?
你们看过地图 或是圆圆而且色彩鲜艳 叫做"地球仪"的东西吗?
Uh, Magellan? You got 46 states.
麦哲伦先生? 你只答对了四十六州
- What? That's impossible. - Forty-six.
- 什么? 那是不可能的 - 四十六州
Well, who's well-educated now, Mr. I-Forgot-Ten-States?
那个受过良好教育 写不出剩下十州州名的人是谁?
I'm out of oven space. I'm gonna go turn on Joey's.
烤箱太满了 我要借用乔伊的烤箱
Please, watch him. Do not let Joey eat any of the food.
拜托看好他 别让乔伊偷吃东西
I am only one man.
我只有一个人
- Okay,Ross time is up. - Give me another minute.
- 好了 时间到 - 再给我- 分钟
Ross, if you don't know them by now, you will never know them, okay?
如果现在想不出来 你永远都想不出来 好吗?
That is the beauty of this game. It makes you want to kill yourself.
那就是这个游戏好玩的地方 它会让你想要杀了自己
This is crazy. I can do this.
这太疯狂了 我一定答得出来
All right, uh, I bet I can get all 50, uh, before dinner.
好吧 我敢说我能在 吃晚赛前写出五十州的州名
Okay, but if you can't, no dinner.
好吧 但你写不出来就不能吃晚餮
You're on.
就这么说定了
All right, don't look at my list, Ross,because there's a lot on there that you don't have.
别偷看我写的答案 里面有很多你写不出来的州名
Hey, did you guys know your oven doesn't work?
你知道你的烤箱坏了吗?
But the drawer full of takeout menus is okay, right?
装满外送菜单的抽屉 没坏吧?
- Ross, I'm gonna use yours, okay?
罗斯 我要借用你的烤箱
Chandler, give me a hand.
钱德 快来帮我
Sure. Joey, do not let Ross look at any maps or the globe in your apartment.
乔伊 别让罗斯偷看地图 或你家的地球仪
Don't worry, Chandler. It's not a globe of the United States.
别担心 那又不是美国的地球仪
Hey, you guys, I'm gonna go out and take a walk.
嘿 我要去散个步
Phoebe, why is your bag moving?
菲比 你的包包为什么在动?
- Oh, it's not. - Seriously, it's moving.
- 才没有 - 它真的在动
- What the hell's in there? - It's just my knitting. That's all.
- 里面装了什么东西? - 只是我编织的东西而已
Yes, I knit this.
对 我织了这个
I'm very good.
我真的很厉害
Ross's apartment is nice! How come we don't hang out here more often?
罗斯的公寓很漂亮 为什么我们从不来这里混?
I don't know. Maybe it's because it smells a little weird.
或许是因为它有个怪味道
It's like old pumpkins or something.
有点像是放了很久的南瓜味
- That's my pie. - Which smells delicious.
- 那是我的派 - 这个味道好香
- What?-We left Joey alone with the food.
- 怎么了? - 我们让乔伊跟食物独处
Yep, yep, I knew it.
没错 我就知道
There he is
他在
feeding stuffing to a dog.
拿馅料喂小狗吃
Hi, Geller-Bing residence. How can I help?
你好 这里是盖勒及宾的家 有什么事吗?
Phoebe, why is there a dog in our apartment?
菲比 为什么我们家会有狗?
I'm sorry, who's this?
对不起 你是谁?
Phoebe, there's a dog sitting on my couch.
菲比 有只狗坐在我的沙发上
Tell her I'm allergic, and I will sue.
告诉她我对狗过敏 我会告她
- No, there's no dog here. - Yes there is!
- 这里没有狗 - 不 真的有
He's black and white and shaggy.
他是黑白相问 而且毛很长
He's sitting next to Rachel and licking Rachel's hand.
他就坐在瑞秋旁边 正在舔她的手
Oh, my God. Where are you?
我的天啊 你在哪里?
I'll be right there.
我马上回去
They're here already? How are they doing this?
他们已经回来了? 他们怎么办到的?
Hi, Tag. What are you doing here?
嗨 泰格 你来这里做什么?
I, uh, wanted to see if your offer to spend Thanksgiving with you was still good.
我想知道你的邀请 是不是还有效
Well, sure. Come in.
当然 快进来
Well, what happened to your girlfriend?
你女朋友呢?
We, uh, kind of broke up this morning.
今天早上我们分手了
- Oh, I'm sorry. - Yeah, so she went back to Ohio.
- 我很遗憾 - 所以她回俄亥俄去了
Ohio, thank you.
俄亥俄州 谢谢你
Huh. Where's the dog?
狗在哪里?
What dog? There's no dog here.
什么狗? 这里没有狗
Yeah, that dog left.
那只狗离开了
Phoebe.
菲比
Phoebe, open up.
菲比 快开门
There's no dog in here.
房间里没有狗
Phoebe, we can hear the dog barking.
菲比 我们听到了狗叫声
No, that's just me coughing.
不 那只是我的咳嗽声
Oh, good. There you are.
很好 你们回来了
Listen, um, I have a dog in my room.
听着 我房间里有只狗
What is it doing here?
他在这里做什么?
I'm watching it for friends who went out of town.
我帮我朋友照顾他 他们有事出城去了
Wait.
等一下
Hello, my name is Klunkers.
嗨 我是克朗克
May I please stay with you nice people?
我可以跟你们这些大好人 住在一起吗?
Oh, I wish he could stay here, but Chandler's allergic.
我也希望能留他住下来 但钱德对狗过敏
Extremely allergic, okay?
我对狗严重过敏 好吗?
If I am anywhere near a dog for more than five minutes
只要我一靠近狗 超过五分钟
my throat will just close up.
我的喉咙就会紧缩
That's odd, because this dog's been living here for the past three days.
真是奇怪 这只狗在这里住了三天
Really?
真的吗?
Chandler, if that dog's been here that long,
如果他在这里住了那么久
and you haven't had a reaction, maybe you're not allergic to this dog.
你一点反应都没有 或许你对他不会过敏
Well, it still has to go, right?
他还是得离开 好吗?
Why?
为什么?
- Okay, it's - Don't do it.
一好吧 我 一别那么做
- Don't do what? - I have to.
- 别做什么? - 我非说不可
Okay? It's time.
好吗? 时间到了
Okay, I hate dogs.
好吧 我讨厌狗
What? That's crazy. Why?
- 什么? - 那太疯狂了 为什么?
Told you.
我早跟你说过了
They are needy
他们很黏人
they are jumpy, and you can't tell what they are thinking
爱乱跳 你不知道他们在想什么
and that scares me a little bit.
那把我吓得半死
You're right. They are scary.
你说的对 他们很可怕
She just ate a treat out of my hand!
她吃掉放在我手上的点心
Wait a minute. Do you not like all dogs? I mean, not even puppies?
等一下 你不喜欢所有的狗? 连小狗都不喜欢?
Is there a puppy here?
这里有小狗吗?
- You don't like puppies? - Okay, you are new.
- 你不喜欢小狗? - 喂 你是新来的
Look, Chandler, I told you. Never tell anyone about this dog thing.
听着 钱德 我跟你说过 别跟其他人说你不喜欢狗
It's like Ross not liking ice cream.
这就像罗斯不喜欢冰淇淋
- You don't like ice cream? - It's too cold.
- 你不喜欢冰淇淋? - 它太冰了
Okay, it's just that dogs make me a little uncomfortable.
狗让我觉得很不舒服
Hurts my teeth.
我的牙齿冰得好痛
I don't wanna say this. I don't want you guys to hate me
我不想这么说 不希望你们讨厌我
but, I don't think I can be around that dog anymore, okay?
但我不喜欢这只狗 持在我身边 好吗?
So either the dog goes or I go.
不是那只狗走 就是我走
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
How can I not get this?
我怎么可能答不出来?
I'm a college professor. I got 1450 on my SATs.
我是大学教授 SA了考了1450分
Twelve fifty.
是1250分才对
Damn, I forgot you were here.
该死 我忘了你在这里
All right. We're gonna take Clunkers to Ross's.
好吧 我们得把克朗克送到罗斯家
We'll be back in a minute.
马上就回来
Oh, wait before you guys go, can I ask a question?
等一下 在你们离开前 我能问你们一个问题吗?
Um, when a guy breaks up with his girlfriend
如果一个男人跟女朋友分手了
what is an appropriate amount of time to wait before you make a move?
我得等多久才能采取行动?
Oh, I'd say about a month.
我想是一个月
- Really? I'd say three to four. - Half-hour.
- 真的吗? 我觉得是三到四个月 - 半小时
Interesting.
真有趣
When it's your assistant, I would say never.
但他是你的助理 我劝你别那么做
All right, Rach, the big question is, does he like you?
好了 瑞秋 问题是 他喜欢你吗?
Right? Because if he doesn't like you, this is all a moo point.
如果他不喜欢你 这只是在对牛放屁
Huh. A "moo" point?
对牛"放屁"?
Yeah. It's like a cow's opinion.
对 牛不知道你做了什么
It just doesn't matter.
那不重要
It's "moo."
那是在"放屁"
Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
是我跟他同居太久 还是他的话真的有道理?
Please don't listen to Joey. Okay? Would you look at him?
别听乔伊的 好吗? 看看他的样子
He's obviously depressed. He's away from his family.
他很沮丧 家人又不在身边
He's spending Thanksgiving with strangers.
他在跟陌生人过成恩节
What he needs right now is for you to be his friend.
现在他需要你这个朋友
Oh, you're right. I'm sorry. Thank you.
你说的对 对不起 谢谢
- Okay, that's what I'm going to do. - Fine, take their advice.
- 好吧 我会那么做的 - 很好 照她们的话去做
No one ever listens to me.
反正没有人会听我的话
When the package is this pretty, no one cares what's inside.
只要包装好看 没有人会在乎内容
- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
How you holding up?
你还好吧?
- Not bad. - Yeah?
- 还可以 - 是吗?
- I'm sorry about your girlfriend. - Thanks.
- 关于你女朋友的事我很遗憾 - 谢谢
- Were you guys together a long time? - A year, on and off.
- 你们在- 起很久了吗? - 年了 总是分分合合的
I thought we'd end up together. I don't anymore.
我以为我们会相守一生 现在我不会那么想了
- Now that she broke up with you. - Yeah.
- 因为她跟你分手了 - 对
- Hmm. - It's weird.
这真的很奇怪
I always used to assume that I would meet someone and fall in love and be happy.
我以前总以为我会遇见一个人 坠入爱河 过着幸福的生活
That all that was just a given. Well, lately, it's like, what if it's not?
好像很自然而然 最近我会想如果不是那样呢?
Do you ever have that feeling?
你有那种成觉吗?
No.
不
Yeah.
有
All the time. Constantly. It's terrifying.
我常有那种成觉 一直都有 那真的很可怕
But, you know, then I figure it has to work out.
但后来我想通了 一定会发生的
Why?
为什么?
Because it has to.
因为一定会的
- You have all the answers, don't you? - Yeah, I know, I do. I really do.
- 你真的什么都知道 对吧? - 没错 我真的什么都知道
- Hey, thanks for talking to me. - Come on, what are bosses for?
- 谢谢你陪我聊 - 别这样 这不是上司的工作吗?
Hug it out.
快来抱一下吧
All right, he likes you back.
好了 他也喜欢你
Told you you should go for it.
我说过你该表白的
What?
什么?
Street noise drown any of that out?
下面的噪音有没有盖过那句话?
No? All right, I'll see you later. Okay.
没有吗? 待会见 好吧
What did Joey say? I like you back?
刚刚乔伊说了什么? 我也喜欢你?
Uh, yeah You know, well, see, he
你知道的 喔 他
Joey knows that I'm very insecure about my back.
乔伊知道我对我的背没信心
And And you were hugging me
刚刚你在抱我
so obviously you are not repulsed by it. Yeah.
很明显地 你不讨厌它 没错
Wait a minute, that doesn't make any sense.
等一下 那根本就说不通
No?
是吗?
All right, here's the truth.
好吧 事实是这样的
Joey said what he said because
乔伊会那么说
I'm attracted to you.
因为我被你吸引
- Yeah, I admit it.
对 我承认
I have a crush on you. And, I know that's crazy because we work together
我暗恋你 我知道那很疯狂 因为我们是同事
and nothing could ever happen.
我们之问不该发生任何事
And the last thing I wanted to do was freak you out
我一点都不想吓到你
or make you feel uncomfortable.
或是让你觉得不自在
Which is why it would be really great if you said something right about now.
所以我认为你最好快说句话
Oh, my God. Those guys are stealing my car.
我的天啊 那些家伙在偷我的车
- What? - Right there. That's my car.
- 什么? - 就在那边 那是我的车
- Hey! - Okay, that's gonna take a minute.
- 嘿 - 好了 他们得花点时间
Do you have anything else you wanna get off your chest?
你有话要跟我说吗?
I can't believe this.
我不敢相信
Wait, we still have time to talk, and they're not even in the car yet.
我们还有时间谈 他们还没上车
Oh, look, there they go. Okay.
你看 他们上车了
Okay, Phoebe. We should probably go back now.
好了 菲比 或许我们该回去了
Please, don't leave me. I'll be lonely.
求求你别离开我 我会很寂寞的
Stop it. Stop.
别说了
- Okay, let's go. We can be strong. - Yeah, okay.
- 我们走吧 我们可以很坚强的 - 好吧
Oh, my God, did you hear that? She said "Monica."
天啊 你听到了吗? 他在叫"摩妮卡"
Oh, I can't leave her.
我不能丢下他
If you want, we could sneak the dog back in and Chandler wouldn't even know.
我们可以偷偷把狗带回去 钱德不会发现的
That's not gonna work.
那是行不通的
I've had that dog there for three days and Chandler had no idea.
我把小狗藏在房间里三天 钱德完全不知道
He's not so smart.
他没有那么聪明
Hey. I didn't know either.
嘿 我也不知道
Yeah, but you kind of knew that something was going on, didn't you?
对 但是你觉得怪怪的 对吧?
Yeah, I knew.
没错 我知道
Where's Chandler?
钱德在哪里?
- Here I am. - Wash your hands.
- 我在这里 - 快去洗手
How did you know?
你怎么知道?
Hey, what's she doing back here?
他怎么又回来了?
Relax, Ross. She's not made of ice cream.
别激动 罗斯 他不是冰淇淋做的
Hey, look, Phoebe. I, uh, laid out the states geographically.
听着 菲比 我照位置将各州州名排好
No, no, we don't really have time for this right now.
没时间谈这件事了
We have to keep Chandler away from my bedroom.
我们不能让钱德靠近我房间
Yeah, but, look what I
对 但是
See, this is exactly what we do not have time for.
所以我们没有时间了
- Where's Monica? - Uh, in Phoebe's room. You can't go in there.
- 摩妮卡在哪袒? - 她在菲比房袒 你不能进去
Why not?
为什么?
Monica's crying.
摩妮卡在哭
She's very upset about this whole Klunkers thing.
关于克朗克的事 她非常难过
- Well, I should go in there. - No, no.
- 我应该进去的 - 不
No, she doesn't want to see you right now.
不 现在她不想见你
- Why not? - Because you sent away the dog.
- 为什么? - 因为你把那只狗赶走
- That's ridiculous. - Oh, is it? Is it?
- 那太可笑了 - 是吗?
Look, when Monica and I were kids, we had a dog named Rover.
听着 摩妮卡跟我小时候 我们养了一只狗叫路佛
And, um, one day, my dad decides he doesn't like dogs.
有一天我爸决定他不喜欢狗
So Monica and her friend Phyllis
摩妮卡跟她的朋友菲丽丝
take away the dog, and that was the last time we ever saw him.
把狗送走 那是我们最后一次见到他 好吗?
Don't you see? This is just like that
你懂吗? 这次也一样
only with a few details changed.
只不过有些细节不一样
Okay, I'm in my sweatpants.
好吧 我换了运动裤
Bring on the food.
把食物瑞上来吧
- What's the matter? - Monica's all upset
- 怎么了? - 摩妮卡因为
because I sent Klunkers away.
克朗克的事很难过
So? Bring the dog back. You're a hero.
所以呢? 把狗抱回来 你会成为大英雄的
Yeah, I could be a hero. I could do that. I could I could do
对 我可以当大英雄 我可以那么做
What if it ? What if it attacks me?
万一他攻击我呢?
Chandler, it's like a big gerbil.
钱德 他就像只大沙鼠
And that doesn't scare you?
你不害怕吗?
Ross, you need some help?
罗斯 你需要帮忙吗?
From you?
你要帮我忙?
Yes, please.
好的 拜托你了
First of all, Utah?
首先 犹他州?
Dude, you can't just make stuff up.
兄弟 你不能乱编州名
I hate America.
我恨美国
When I finish this game, I swear I am moving.
这个游戏结束后 我发誓我要搬家
- Hey. Tag still talking to the police? - Yeah.
- 嘿 泰格还在跟警察谈? - 对
Ugh, damn it. Why did I open my mouth?
该死 我为什么要说话?
"I have a crush on you. I'm attracted to you."
"我暗恋你 我被你吸引"
I know that I freaked him out.
我知道我吓坏他了
If you said it like that, you probably did, yeah.
如果你是那种口气 他一定吓坏了
Hey, is Chandler here?
嘿 钱德在吗?
Uh, no, no, he went for a walk.
不 他去散步了
Okay, well, you cannot tell him, but look who's back.
好了 你们不能告诉他 但看看是谁回来了
- Hi. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
- 嗨 - 喔 不
He went over to Ross' to bring the dog back here.
他到罗斯家去带小狗回来
Oh, no, the dog's not going to be there.
不 小狗不在那里耶
You think?
你这么觉得啊?
Hi, honey.
嗨 甜心
Please, please, please, don't be mad at me.
求求你别对我生气
- What? Why would ? - Shh. Wait and see.
- 什么? 为什么 ? - 等着瞧吧
Maybe we will, maybe we won't.
或许我们会 或许我们不会
Okay, I went over to Ross' apartment to bring back Klunkers, you know, for you
我跑到罗斯家 想帮你把克朗克抱回来
and, ahem, I left the door open, and she must've gotten out.
我忘了关门 他一定是跑出去了
And I looked everywhere, all over the apartment, including the roof.
我到处都找过 找遍整栋公寓 包括屋顶
Which, FYI, Ross, one of your neighbors, growing weed.
对了 罗斯 你邻居在屋顶上种大麻
I couldn't find him
我找不到他
and I am so, so, so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
But I do know where we can all go ease the pain.
但我知道 怎么样能让大家忘记痛苦
We have good news. Look who's back.
我们有好消息 看看谁回来了
Hi.
嗨
Klunkers. Oh, my God.
克朗克 我的天啊
- That's right. She came back all by herself. - It's a Thanksgiving miracle.
- 没错 他是自己跑回来的 - 这是感恩节奇迹
It is so good to see you.
真高兴能见到你
Yeah, she came all the way back from Ross' building.
他从罗斯家跑了回来
Oh, the things she must've seen.
他一定遇到很多事
Then she climbed up the fire escape
他爬上消防梯
and she tapped on the window with her teeny little paw
用他的小脚拍打窗户
and we ran to let her in.
我们跑去开窗让他进来
I went too far, didn't I?
我说的太过火了 对吧?
When should I have stopped?
我该在哪里就住口呢?
Okay, maybe this is so hard because there aren't 50 states.
好了 或许这个游戏很难 是因为美国没有五十州
Let me tell you something. I have 49 states.
我得告诉你一件事 我写出四十九州的州名
Now, there are no more.
那已经是全部的答案了
Now, I think I should be able to eat something.
我想我应该可以吃点东西了
It's up to you.
随便你
- Oh, hi. How are you doing? - I'm okay.
- 嗨 你还好吗? - 我很好
I gotta go down to the police station and look at mug shots.
我得到警局去 指认嫌犯的照片
- Thanks for having me over, you guys. - Tag, you're going?
- 谢谢你们邀请我来这里 - 秦格 你要走了吗?
We didn't, uh, get a chance to talk.
我们还没有机会好好谈一谈
So where did you say you're from again?
你说你是哪一州的人?
- Colorado. - Ah, what good are you?
- 科罗拉多州 - 你真是没用
Look, um, I think we should talk about what happened on the terrace.
听着 我想我们该谈谈 在阳台上发生的事
- Okay.
好吧
I never should've said what I said.
我不该说那些话的
You know what? It just doesn't matter how I feel.
我的感觉并不重要
We work together, so nothing could really ever happen between us.
我们一起工作 不应该有任何私人关系
What I would love is just to go to work on Monday and never talk about this again.
星期一我想高高兴兴去上班 再也不提这件事
Okay? Big day, Monday. Lots to do.
好了 星期一是个大日子 我们还有很多事要做
So we okay?
我们应该还好吧?
Um, I'm not.
我一点都不好
- Oh, God, I knew it. I freaked you out. - No, you didn't.
- 我就知道我吓到你了 - 不 你没有
The only thing that freaked me out was you saying
吓坏我的是你说
that nothing could happen between us.
我们不该有和人关系
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的吗? - 对
So please don't fire me for doing this.
请不要因为我这么做 就炒我鱿鱼
Okay, well, that's one less thing we have to do on Monday.
星期一我们得做的事少了一件
Delaware.
德拉瓦州
Delaware.
德拉瓦州
- All right. - I want my turkey now.
- 好吧 - 我要吃我的火鸡
You got it.
没问题
You got Nevada twice.
你重覆写了两次内华达州
- I know. - Yeah.
- 我知道 - 好吧