RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第十集 S07E10 The One with the Holiday Armadillo / 节日犰狳

老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第十集 S07E10 The One with the Holiday Armadillo / 节日犰狳

Ross wants to introduce Ben to Chanukah. In order to entice Rachel to move back into their refurbished apartment, Pheobe must drive a wedge between Rachel and current roomie Joey. 罗斯想介绍本光明节。为了诱使瑞秋回到他们的翻新的公寓,菲比必须驾驶瑞秋和现任室友Joey之间的楔形。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Bye-bye.
再见

I just got reservations at Michelle's
我在米雪餮厅订好位子了

and tickets to The Music Man to celebrate
还有《音乐人》的票来庆祝

our first holiday season as a betrothed couple.
我们成为"顶婚"夫妻后 第一个正式的节日

- "Betrothed." - Betrothed couple.
- 是"订婚" - 订婚夫妻

- Hey. Hi.
- 嘿! - 嗨!

- Pheebs? - Uh-huh?
菲比?

Skull?
骷髅头?

Oh. Yeah, it's my mom's.
是啊 是我妈的

Oh, my God!
我的天!

No, no, no. It's not my mom.
不 不 不 不是我妈

It belonged to my mom.
是属于我妈的

She used to put it out every Christmas
她以前每次圣诞节都会拿出来

to remind us that even though it's Christmas, people still die.
要我们记得即使是圣诞节 人还是会死的

And you can put candy in it.
还可以放糖果在里面

- Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Licorice?
吃糖?

Sure.
好啊

- Hey, I just found out, I get Ben for the holidays this year. - That's great!
- 今年班和我- 起过节 - 太好了!

- Are you gonna dress up as Santa? - Nope.
- 你要扮成圣诞老公公吗? - 不要

I know Susan does every year.
我知道苏珊每年都这么做

I want to take this year to teach him about Hanukkah.
可是今年我想教他了解光明节

And maybe I could teach Ben
也许我能教班

about the Christmas skull and how people die.
有关圣诞骷髅头和人怎么死亡

You may need to use this year to teach Ben about Phoebe.
你可以在今年教班认识菲比

Hey.


- Did you know he was in there? - No.
- 你知道他在里面吗? - 不知道

- How long have we been home? - About half an hour.
- 我们回来多久了? - 大概半小时

Lovely.
好极了

You know what I was thinking? When we get married, will you,
你知道我在想什么? 我们结婚后 你要不要

change your name to "Bing"?
改冠夫姓"宾"?

No.
不要

Why not?
为什么不要?

Bing's weird.
"宾"很奇怪

Oh, hey, you guys.
- 你们好 - 嗨

Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿

Guess what?My landlord just called. My apartment's gonna be ready soon.
猜怎么着 我房东刚通知我 我的房子快好了

I guess I'll be moving out.
所以我很快就会搬出去了

Aw, Phoebe, I'm gonna miss you.
菲比 我会想念你的

Yes, you will be very sad.
是啊 你会很伤心

- I gotta go tell Rachel the good news. - Oh. You guys will be living together again?
- 我要告诉瑞秋这个好消息 - 你们要再住在- 起吗?

- Why not? - She's having so much fun with Joey
- 是啊 为什么不? - 她和乔伊住得很开心

I assumed she'd still be living with him.
我以为她还会 继续和他住在一起

Why do you think, she's having so much fun living with Joey?
为什么你认为 她和乔伊住得很开心?

No reason, except she
没为什么 只不过

told me.
她是这么跟我说的

Really?She said she didn't want to live with me?
真的?她说她不要和我住?

No. No, she didn't say that.
没有 她没这么说

I think you should talk to Monica now.
我想你该和摩妮卡说话了

Phoebe, I'm sure she wants to live with you.
菲比 别担心 我确定她想和你住的

You sure.You're absolutely sure?
你确定?你很肯定?

No, but I'll bet she probably does.
不 我打赌她大概会

Oh, probably?
大概?

I don't like that word.
我不喜欢这个词

I know what "probably" really means. Yeah, yeah.
我知道"大概"真正的意思 是啊 是啊

"Oh, your mom probably won't kill herself."
"你妈大概不会自杀"

You know. I'm sorry, but I'm not hanging my hopes
对不起 我不要把我和瑞秋

of Rachel and I living together on "probably."
住在一起的希望寄托在"大概"上面

You gotta take care of yourself in this world.
人在这世上要自己照顾自己

History teaches us nothing.
历史教训完全没用

Bing doesn't seem so weird now, does it?
"宾"现在不是那么奇怪了吧?

Great You're home.
太好了 你在家

Guess what Phoebe got me for Christmas?
猜猜菲比送我什么圣诞礼物

- Drums? - No, drums!
- 鼓? - 不 鼓!

Could we get two burritos to go, please?
嗨 请给我们两个墨西哥卷外带

I'm sorry. But not that sorry,because you don't have to live with it.
抱歉 不过没那么抱歉 因为你不用和他在一起生活

Um, we have a reservation under the name Chandler Bing.
我们用钱德宾的名字订了位子

Okay, we'll have a table for you in about 45 minutes.
好的 大约要等45分钟

Forty-five minutes? We have tickets to the Musicman at 8:00.
45分钟?《音乐人》的票是8点的

I'm sorry. Christmas is a very busy time, sir.
抱歉 圣诞节是最忙的时候

Is this because of the burrito thing?
这是因为墨西哥卷的玩笑吗?

- You need to give him money. -Give him money? It was a joke!
- 要给他钱 - 给他钱?那只是个玩笑!

No,To get a table. Places like this are always shaking you down.
不 为了我们的位子 这种地方都是死要钱的

- Everybody wants a payoff. - All right, calm down, O'Malley.
- 每个人都要小费 - 好 镇静下来

- I'll slip him some money. - But you've got to be smooth.
- 我会塞钱给他 - 可是要不着痕迹

Hey, I can be smooth.
嘿 我可以不着痕迹

Listen, we're a little bit in a hurry, so, if you can get us a table
我们有点赶时问 如果可以让我们早一点

a little quicker, I'd appreciate it.
排到位子 我会很成激

- Of course, sir. - Okay.
- 当然 先生 - 好

- How'd it go? - Had the money in the wrong hand.
- 怎么样? - 钱在另- 只手里

You don't feel like you're gonna throw up,do you? - No.
- 你会不会想吐 会不会? - 不会

Well, I do. So let's
我会 所以我们

So, Ben, you
班 你

You know what holiday is coming up,don't you?
你知道快过节了 对不对?

Christmas.
圣诞节

Yeah, and you know what other holiday is coming up?
对 你知道另一个节日也要到了?

Christmas Eve.
圣诞夜

Yes, but also
对 但

Hanukkah!
光明节也是!

See, you're part Jewish and Hanukkah is a Jewish holiday.
你是一半犹太人 光明节是犹太人的节日

Santa has reindeers that can fly.
圣诞老公公有会飞的麋鹿

Right, um, but on Hanukkah
对 但在光明节

Hanukkah is a celebration of a miracle.
光明节是庆祝一个奇迹

Years and years ago there were these people called the Maccabees.
很多年前 有一群人叫做玛加伯人

Okay, that's right. Yes
好 对 是的

but on Hanukkah, we sing, uh:
但在光明节 我们唱的是:

Ha, ha. Okay, it's not a contest.
好 这不是在比赛

When is Santa coming?
圣诞老公公什么时候来?

How about this year, instead of Santa
这样好不好 今年我们 不要圣诞老公公

we have fun celebrating Hanukkah?
我们来庆祝光明节?

No Santa?
没有圣诞老公公?

Was I bad?
我不乖吗?

No, no, no, you weren't bad. You've been very good, Ben.
不 不 你没有不乖 你今年很乖 班

- Santa's mad at me. - No, hey, hey, come on.
- 圣诞老公公生我的气 - 不是 嘿 嘿

Ben, Santa is not mad at you, okay?
班 圣诞老公公 没有生你的气 好吗?

You're his favorite little guy.
你是他最喜欢的小孩

So Santa's coming?
所以圣诞老公公会来罗?

Yes!
对!

Santa's coming.
圣诞老公公会来

It's easy. Just keep it casual.
很简单 保持轻松

Give him a kind word, shake his hand and give him the money!
说句好话 和他握手 塞钱给他

- How do you know so much about this? - I don't know.
- 你怎么这么了解? - 我不知道

Richard used to do it, didn't he?
理查以前常这么做 是不是?

We'd be eating our soup right now.
我们现在可能已经在喝汤了

Mustached bastard.
可恶的小胡子

Those people just left. Come on. Quick! Give him the money and get their table!
这些人刚走 快 给他钱

Excuse me.
对不起

We're in a bit of a hurry. Can we please?
我们赶时间 可不可以 ?

So you like the drums.
你喜欢鼓啊

That's great.
真好

I was worried that they would create maybe
我本来还担心它们会造成

an unbearable living situation.
无法忍耐的居住状况

But, okay, well, apparently not. So, yay!
好吧 看来没有 好!

Pheebs, check it out, we already learned a song.
菲比 我们学会了一首歌

Ready? One, two, three, four.
准备好了?1 , 2 , 3 , 4

Tequila!
塔奇拉!

That's fun.
真好玩

Here you go.
来了

Thank you, Gunther. Put her there.
谢谢 阿甘 放在这里

Definitely not easier with coins.
用铜板没有比较容易

Thank you.Thank you.
- 谢谢 - 谢谢

- Hey, Pheebs. - Hey.
- 菲比 - 嘿

Here. Now I only owe you $49.50.
给你 现在我只欠你49块半

- Hey, Pheebs. - Hey.
菲比

If you wanna give Joey a Christmas present that disrupts the entire building
如果你要送乔伊 毁掉整栋楼的圣诞礼物

why not get him something a little bit more subtle
何不送更微妙一点的

like a wrecking ball
像是铁锤

or a vial of smallpox to release in the hallway?
或是天花病毒散播在走廊上?

It's not just the drum noise. Every five minutes
不只是鼓的声音 每5分钟

Joey throws his sticks in the air
乔伊把鼓棒丢到空中

and I have to hear: "Oh, my eye! Oh, God, my eye!"
然后我就会听到: "喔 我的眼睛!我的眼睛!"

- I mean, it's so annoying. - Yes, thank you.
- 烦死人了 - 对 谢谢你

You see, this is how normal people are supposed to react to drums.
你看 这是正常人对鼓的反应

Phoebe,You got Joey drums to annoy Rachel
菲比 你送乔伊鼓是为了烦瑞秋

so she wouldn't want to live there anymore?
让她不想继续住在那里?

Maybe on some level.
可能有一点

You could just not throw the sticks up in the air.
乔伊 你知道你不用丢鼓棒的

What is rock 'n' roll about that?
那样怎么能算是摇滚乐呢?

Hey, Joey, I got you another present.
嘿 乔伊 送你另一个礼物

- Hold it! Before you tell me what it is
等一下!先不要告诉我是什么

Okay, what is it?
好 是什么?

It's a
是一只

tarantula!
毒蜘蛛!

God, Rachel, I'm sorry. What was I thinking
天啊 瑞秋 抱歉 我在想什么

giving Joey this big, gross, scary spider
送乔伊这么一个 嗯心的 可怕的蜘蛛

in such a poorly constructed cage?
还用这么一个松散的笼子?

What are you talking about? I love them.
你在说什么?我喜欢

I had a tarantula when I was a kid. But it died because my cat ate it.
我小时候就有一只 后来我的猫咪吃掉了它

And then my cat died.
然后猫咪死了

But, Joey, isn't this cool?
乔伊 这不是很酷吗?

Is it on me? I feel like it's on me. I got
在我身上吗? 我觉得他在我身上 我

Oh, isn't that adorable?
不是很可爱吗?

- Joey is afraid of the tarantula. - Oh.
乔伊怕蜘殊

He's so adorable.
他好可爱哟

He's so much fun.
老天 他很好玩

Joey is the best, I'm glad you're having so much fun here.
乔伊是最棒的 很高兴你在这里住得很开心

Whoa. Wait a minute.
等一下

Phoebe, what's the matter?
菲比 怎么回事?

Our apartment is ready.
我们的房子好了

And that makes you angry because?
你不高兴是因为 ?

Because you'd rather live here with Joey.
因为你比较想和乔伊住在这袒

- Where did you get that? - Monica and Chandler
- 你为什么这么想? - 摩妮卡和钱德

said you were having so much fun here
说你和乔伊住得很开心

and apparently no amount of drums or tarantulas is gonna change that.
而且不管是鼓还是毒蜘殊 都不会改变这点

Pheobe,Did you get all this stuff for Joey
菲比 你送乔伊这些东西

to try to drive me out of the apartment?
是要让我不想住在这里?

Honey, if you wanted to do that, you might as well just gotten him a fish
你还不如送他一条鱼

You know how fish freak me out.
你知道我有多怕鱼

Fish.


It wouldn't have mattered anyway, Phoebe, you and I are, are gonna live together
这些都不重要 我们会一起住的

we're roommates, that's the deal.
我们是室友 讲好的

Yes, but I wanted you to want to live with me.
对 可是我希望你想和我一起住

But if you're having so much fun over here
可是如果你在这袒住得这么开心

Oh. It's so much more fun with you.
喔 和你在一起更开心

- We did have fun, didn't we? - We did.
- 我们住- 起时很开心 对不对? - 对啊 好玩的不得了

anyway, they say, if we want, we can see it tonight.
他们说如果要的话 今晚可以去看

- I would love to. - Yay, okay!
- 好啊 - 好 好!

- Good, good, good. - Great. All right. Good.
- 好 好 - 好

And Monica asked me to make the drumming stop.
摩妮卡要我让鼓声停止

Done.
好了

Hey.Hello, sir. You here to return those pants?
- 运 - 你好 要退还那件裤子吗?

No, these are my pants.
不 这是我的裤子

Oh.


Okay.
好吧

- How can I help you? - Um, do you have a Santa outfit left?
- 需要什么? - 还有没有圣诞老公公衣服?

Two days before Christmas? Sorry, man.
圣诞节前两天?抱歉

Okay, look. Do you have anything, uh, Christmas-y?
好吧 有没有什么 比较算是圣诞节的?

I promised my son, and I really don't want to disappoint him.
我答应了我儿子 不想让他失望

Um, come on, you gotta have something.
拜托 你们一定有什么吧

I'm the Holiday Armadillo!
我是佳节抗捺!

I'm a friend of Santa's
我是圣诞老公公的朋友

and he sent me here to wish you
他要我来祝你

a merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!

What happened to Santa, Holiday Armadillo?
圣诞老公公怎么了 佳节抗捺?

Santa was unavailable
圣诞老公公没有空

so close to Christmas.
在这么接近圣诞节的时候

Come in, have a seat.
请进 请坐

You must be exhausted, coming all the way from Texas.
你一定累坏了 大老远从德州跑来

- Texas? - That's right, Ben.
- 德州? - 对 班

I'm Santa's representative
我是圣诞老公公的

for all the Southern states.
西南州代表

And Mexico!
还有墨西哥!

But Santa sent me here
圣诞老公公要我来这里

to give you these presents, Ben.
送礼物给你 班

Maybe the lady will help me with these presents.
或许这位小姐可以帮我拿礼物

Wow, thanks!
哇 谢谢!

You're welcome, Ben.
不客气 班

Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐

And happy Hanukkah!
还有 光明节快乐!

Are you for Hanukkah too? Because I'm part Jewish.
你也为光明节而来吗? 因为我是一半犹太人

You are? Me too.
你是?我也是

Because armadillos also wandered in the desert?
因为扎徐也在沙漠里见荡?

You want to wander in the hall?
你想在走廊见荡吗?

Oh. Hey, Ben!
班!

What if the Holiday Armadillo
何不让佳节仇徐

told you all about the Festival of Lights?
跟你说光之节的故事好吗?

Cool!
酷!

Come on, Ben.
来吧 班

Years and years ago
很多年以前

there were these people called
有一群人 叫做

the Maccabees!
- 玛加伯人!

Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!

-Santa!-Hey!
- 圣诞老公公! - 嘿!

What are you doing here, Santa?
你来干什么 圣诞老公公?

Well, I'm here to see my old buddy, Ben.
我来看我的老朋友班

What are you doing here
你在这儿干什么

Weird Turtle Man?
怪 乌龟人?

I'm the Holiday Armadillo
我是佳节仇徐

your part-Jewish friend.
你的半犹太人朋友

You sent me here to give Ben some presents.
你要我来送礼物给班

Remember?
记得吗?

What?
什么?

Did you bring me any presents, Santa?
圣诞老公公 你有带礼物给我吗?

You bet I did, Ben.
当然有 班

Put her there.
放在这里

Well, it would have worked this time if his hands weren't so damn small.
如果不是他的手太小 这次会成功的

Ho-ho-ho.
呵!呵!呵!

Okay Ben, why don't you come open some more presents
班 来开礼物

and Santa, the Armadillo, and I have a little talk in the kitchen?
圣诞老公公 佳节扎徐和我 要在厨房谈一谈

There's a sentence I never thought I'd say.
我绝对想不到会说出这句话

What are you doing?
你在干什么?

You called everyone and said you were having trouble finding a Santa costume
你告诉每个人说 你找不到圣诞老公公衣服

so I borrowed one from a guy at work.
所以我向同事借了一件

Thank you, but you gotta leave.
谢谢 可是你必须离开

- Why? - Because
- 为什么? - 因为

I'm finally getting him excited about Hanukkah
我终于让他对光明节有兴趣

and you're wrecking it.
而你正在破坏

But I didn't get to shake my belly like a bowlful of jelly.
可是我还没摇我的肚子呢

I'm sorry, Chandler, but this is really important to me.
抱歉 钱德 这对我很重要

Fine, I'll give the suit back.
好 我去还这套衣服

Hey, you think you can keep it another night?
嘿 你可以再多借一晚吗?

Santa, really?
圣诞老公公?真的?

Yeah, is that okay?
是啊 可以吗?

Did your dad ever dress up like Santa?
你爸有扮过圣诞老公公吗?

- No. - Then it's okay!
- 没有 - 那就可以!

Okay, Ben. Santa has to go.
班 圣诞老公公要走了

Say goodbye.
说再见

No, why does he have to go?
不要 他为什么要走?

Because if Santa and the Holiday
因为圣诞老公公和佳节

Armadillo
仇捺

are ever in the same room for too long
如果在同一个房子里太久

the universe will implode!
宇宙会爆炸!

Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!

No, why can't the armadillo leave? I want Santa.
不要 为什么不是扎徐走呢? 我要圣诞老公公

Fine, I give up. Santa
好 我放弃 圣诞老公公

Santa can stay!
圣诞老公公可以留下来!

Well, I'll stay
我留下来

but only because I want to hear about Hanukkah.
因为我想听光明节的故事

Ben, will you sit here with Santa
班 你要不要和圣诞老公公

and learn about Hanukkah?
一起坐下来听光明节的故事?

Okay, Santa.
好的 圣诞老人

- Thank you. - You're welcome.
- 谢谢 - 不客气

All right, it's time
好 来听

for the story of Hanukkah.
光明节的故事了

Years and years ago
很多年以前

there were these people called the Maccabees!
有一群人叫玛加伯人!

Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!

Oh, wow, look at this place!
喔 看看这地方!

Oh, this is terrible.
真糟糕

They've made so many changes
他们改了很多

I can't even feel my grandmother's presence anymore.
我咸受不到我祖母的存在了

Oh, new sconces!
喔 新的烛台!

- Oh, my God! - What?
- 我的天啊! - 怎么了?

remember how you told me that your grandmother put up that wall
记得你告诉我你祖母要做一道墙

to make that into two bedrooms? - Yeah.
- 来隔成两间房? - 对

And that the landlord might find out
你说房东可能会发现

and then tear it down? - Yeah?
- 把它拆了? - 对?

Do you really not know where I'm going?
你真的不知道我说这些的原因?

It left. It's one huge room.
墙没有了 是一问大房问

Oh, no!
哦 不!

Wow!
哇!

See?
看吧?

I guess we'll have to put the wall back up.
我们必须要把墙弄回来

- You can't because of the new skylight. - There's a skylight?
- 不行 因为新的天窗 - 有天窗?

Wow!
哇!

So what should we do? Should we start looking for a new place?
我们该怎么办?要开始找新地方吗?

You know, I'm sensing
知道吗?我威受到

that, um, my grandmother would not be comfortable with that.
我祖母可能不喜欢那样

Oh, yeah?
是吗?

Starting to feel her again there, are we?
又能成觉到她了 是吗?

- A little bit. Yeah. - Yeah.
- 有- 点 对 - 是

Is your grandmother maybe saying that you should live here alone?
菲比 你祖母是不是说 你应该一个人住这里?

You heard it too? You have the gift.
你也听见了?你有天分

Phoebe, it's okay.
菲比 没关系

I like living with Joey.
我喜欢和乔伊住

- Are you sure? - Please. I hate packing
- 你确定吗? - 拜托 我讨厌打包

it's closer to work.
那里离公司比较近

And we do have fun.
我们在一起很开心

Although, I'm really gonna miss living with you.
虽然我真的会想念和你住在一起

- Oh, me too. - I know.
- 我也是 - 我知道

Oh-oh, wait did you hear that-hear that? Listen
等一下 你有没有听到?

I'm getting something from your grandmother.
听 我听到你祖母在说话

She said since you get to keep the one-bedroom apartment
她说既然你要一个人住这里

you should give Rachel the purple chair.
你该把那把紫色椅子给瑞秋

No, I do not hear that.
没有 我没有听到

And the miracle was that that little bit of oil
奇蹟在于那一点点的油

that should have lasted just one day, burned for
应该只够烧一天的 却烧了

- Eight whole days. -That's right.
- 整整8天 - 对

And that's why we celebrate Hanukkah today. The end.
这就是为什么我们 今天庆祝光明节 故事完结

- Awesome. - Yeah.
- 好棒 - 是啊

My favorite part
我最喜欢的部分

was when Superman flew all the Jews out of Egypt.
是超人救出全埃及的犹太人

The armadillo was actually not so thrilled about that part.
仇徐不是那么喜欢那部分

Okay, Ben, it's time to light
好 班 该来点

the Hanukkah candles!
光明节蜡烛了!

Hey.


Looks like the Easter Bunny's funeral in here.
哇!好像是复活节兔子的葬礼

Come on, come on. We're lighting the candles.
来 来 我们要点蜡烛

I understand why Superman is here
我了解为什么超人在这里

but why is there a porcupine at the Easter Bunny's funeral?
但为什么有豪猪 参加复活节兔子的葬礼?

- You get it? - I got it.
- 你弄好了吗? - 弄好了

- Back in the cage?
他进笼子了没?

It's back in the cage.
他在笼子里了

- Is the cage closed?
笼子关好了吗?

Joey, will you just come out here and stop being such a baby?
乔伊 出来好吗? 别像个小孩一样!

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.