Chandler and Rachel eat a cheesecake that was accidentally delivered to their door and it's the best cheesecake they've ever had. Another cheesecake gets delivered and they try to resist and drop it off to their neighbour that was supposed to receive it. Ross is invited to a cousin's wedding but Monica isn't. Monica is very upset because she was the girl's best friend when they grew up together so she gets Ross to take her instead of a date. Rachel and Chandler find the cheesecake untouched in front of the neighbour's door so they take it. Monica wasn't invited to the... 钱德和瑞秋吃蛋糕,不小心被运到了他们的门,这是他们有史以来最好的蛋糕了。另一个芝士蛋糕被运送,他们试图反抗,把它掉到他们的邻居,应该接受它。罗斯被邀请去一个表姐的婚礼,但摩妮卡摩妮卡很难过吧。因为她是女孩最好的朋友当他们一起长大,所以她让罗斯带她不是一个日期。瑞秋和钱德勒找到奶酪蛋糕不在邻居的门前,所以他们把它。莫妮卡没有被邀请去…
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
- Hi. Hey.You have got to try this cheesecake.
你得试试这块起司蛋糕
Oh, you know, I'm not that much of a sweet tooth
我不是那么喜欢吃甜食
- Oh, my God, it's so creamy.
我的天啊 它好香浓
Oh, my God. That's the best cheesecake I've ever had.
那是我吃过最棒的起司蛋糕!
Where did you get this?
你在哪里买到它?
It was at the front door when I got home. Somebody sent it to us.
我回家时它就已经放在门口了 有人把它寄给我们
Chandler, this isn't addressed to you.
收件人不是你
This is addressed to Mrs. Braverman downstairs.
收件人是楼下的布雷曼太太!
Thief.
小偷!
I didn't read the box before I opened it
我没看收件人姓名就打开了盒子
and you can't return a box after you opened the box
盒子已经打开了就无法退还!
- Why not? - Because it's too delicious.
- 为什么? - 因为它太好吃了
Chandler, you stole this cheesecake. That is wrong.
你偷了这个起司蛋糕 那是不对的
No, no, no, it is going to be okay,because Mrs. Braverman is gonna send away for a free one.
不 没关系的 因为布雷曼太太 会免费再收到一个
And that way, we all win.
那可是双赢的局面
The only losers are the big cheesecake conglomerate:
唯一的输家是大型起司蛋糕店
"Mama's Little Bakery."
"妈妈的小面包店"
I feel terrible.
我觉得好难过
I'm a horrible, horrible, horrible person.
我是个大坏蛋
Well, I'm sorry, what?
对不起 你说什么?
I should get going. Big day at work.
我得走了 我今天工作很忙
You know how I'm in a coma?
你们知道我怎么会昏迷不醒吗?
Today they do a test on me and it turns out I'm not brain-dead.
今天他们要帮我做检查 结果发现我没有脑死
So
所以
Ah-ah, Mr. Smarty-Pants.
聪明先生
It's just my character that's not brain-dead.
没有脑死的是我演的角色
Hey, so Pheebs, we still on for tonight?
菲比 今晚的事没取消吧?
- Absolutely. - All right, I'll see you at 8.-Okay.
- 当然 - 八点见
Oh, what's at 8?
什么东西八点见?
Oh, I have dinner plans with Joey.We get together about once a month to discuss the rest of you guys.
我们约好吃晚餐 我们大约 一个月会约一次去讨论你们的事
Wow. Did not know that.
哇!我真的不知道
May I say how lovely you look today?
我能说你今天看起来很漂亮吗?
Duly noted.
那当然
Oh, so for tomorrow do you want to rent a car and drive down together or what?
明天你要租辆车一起开过去吗?
What are you talking about?Cousin Frannie's wedding. It's tomorrow night.
- 你在说什么? - 芬妮表妹的婚礼
You were invited?
你被邀请了?
No.
不
Oh, my God, I can't believe this.
我的天啊 我不敢相信
I knew Mom and Dad were invited. I thought that was it.
我以为他们只邀请了爸跟妈
I mean, from the ages of 7 to 9, Frannie and I were inseparable.
七岁到九岁 芬妮跟我形影不离
Well, maybe since the age of 9, Frannie's made some new friends.
或许九岁后 芬妮交了新朋友
Look, it's probably just a mistake. Let me call Aunt Cheryl, okay?
或许这只是个误会 我打电话去问雪若阿姨
Maybe you are invited and the invitation just got lost in the mail.
或许他们邀请你了 只是请帖寄丢了
Yeah, well, you call her and tell her that, you know, when we were kids
你可以打电话告诉她 我们小时候
her precious little Frannie tried to undress me several times, okay?
她的宝贝芬妮好几次想脱光我的衣服
If I hadn't stopped her, there probably wouldn't be a wedding to go to.
要不是我阻止了她 她也结不了婚
She tried to undress me too.
她也想脱我的衣服
I used to undress my cousin Glenn.
我以前会帮葛兰表弟脱衣服
Joseph Francis Tribbiani, are you home yet?
乔瑟夫法兰西斯崔比亚尼 你回家了吗?
Um, I think he's still out. What's wrong?
我想他还没有回家 怎么了?
Well, I'll tell you, Rachel Karen Green.
我得告诉你 瑞秋凯伦葛林
I had plans with Joey tonight, and he left me this note.
我跟乔伊有约 他留了这张字条给我
"Pheebs, can't make it. Got a date. Talk to you later.
"菲比 我没办法赴约 我有约会 待会再谈
Big Daddy."
大爹地"
- "Big Daddy"? - Oh, that's a nickname we were trying out.
- "大爹地"? - 那是我们之问的昵称
Hey, you know what nickname never caught on? "The Ross-a-tron."
你知道什么样的昵称 不会跟 别人重覆吗?"罗斯原子超人"
- Hey. - Oh, here's Joseph Francis.
乔瑟夫法兰西斯回来了!
Whoa, what are you middle-naming me for?
等一下 你干嘛叫我的全名?
I left you a note.
我留了字条给你
So what? That doesn't give you the right to ditch me.
那不是你放我鸽子的好理由
Hey, you can cancel plans with friends if there's a possibility for sex.
如果你有机会上床 当然可以取消跟朋友的约会
Phoebe, he's right. That is the rule.
他说的对 这是规则
I don't accept this rule.When we make plans, I expect you to show up.
我无法接受这种事 我们约好后 我期待你会出现
Okay, I can't just be a way to kill time till you meet someone better.
我不是你泡到马子前 打发时间的代替品
You know, boyfriends and girlfriends are gonna come and go, but this is for life.
男女朋友来来去去 但朋友是一辈子的
Wow. I'm so sorry. I had no idea it would bother you this much.
我真的很抱歉 我不知道 这对你来说那么重要
Well, it does.
喔 它的确很重要
Okay, can I make it up to you? Huh?
我可以弥补你吗?
I'm sorry.
对不起
How about dinner tomorrow night? I'll pay for myself.
明天晚上一起吃饭吧?我会自己付钱
Okay, you wore me down.
好吧 你说服了我
Joe, while you're over there, how about another beer for "The Ross-a-tron"?
既然你站在那边 拿罐啤酒给 "罗斯原子超人"吧?
"Ross " Is that back?
"罗斯 " 它又回来了?
- Hi. - The other cheesecake came.
又有起司蛋糕
They delivered it to the wrong address again.
他们又把它送到这里来
So just bring it back downstairs. What's the problem?
把它送到楼下去 那有什么问题?
I can't seem to say goodbye.
我不知道该怎么说再见
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
Chandler, we ate an entire cheesecake two days ago,and you want more?
两天前我们吃掉 一个蛋糕 你还想再吃?
Well, I've forgotten what it tastes like, okay?
喔 我已经忘记它的味道了
It was cheesecake. It was fine.
它是起司蛋糕 它很好吃
It had a buttery, crumbly, graham-cracker crust
它有又香又浓 酥酥的饼干
with a very rich
还有非常浓郁
yet light cream-cheese filling.
但不油腻的奶油起司
Wow, my whole mouth just filled with saliva.
我的嘴巴全是口水
Know what? Forget it. We are just hungry.
你知道吗?忘了它 我们只是饿了
We have not had lunch. We are just lightheaded.
我们没有吃午餐 所以头昏脑胀
So let us go out and have lunch and forget about the cheesecake.
我们去吃午餐 忘了那个起司蛋糕吧
We'll drop it off downstairs so we're not tempted.
我们得把它还回去 才不会被诱惑
Good idea. Where do you want to go to lunch?Momma's Little Bakery, Chicago, Illinois.
- 你要去哪里吃午餐? - 芝加哥小妈妈面包店
Mel Tormé died.
梅尔多米死了
Joey, that paper's like a year old.
乔伊 那是一年前的报纸
Oh, does that mean the Sam Goody's sale is over?
那表示山姆古迪商店 的大特卖结束了?
So I finally heard back from Aunt Cheryl
我终于收到雪若阿姨的回音
and apparently it wasn't a mistake.
很明显地这不是误会
Uh, there's limited seating in the hall
婚礼现场座位有限
Limited seating? I am just one tiny person.
座位有限?我是个瘦皮猴!
Yeah, but she doesn't know that.
对 但是她不知道
I mean, the last time she saw you
我是说上次她看到你
you would've turned one of those little wedding chairs into kindling.
你会把婚礼用的小椅子给压垮
"Limited seating." That's such a lame excuse.
"座位有限"那真是个烂藉口
That's not the reason why she's not inviting me.
那不是她不邀请我的原因
What's the big deal? I wasn't even invited to the ceremony, just the reception.
那有什么大不了的呢? 我没办法观礼 只能去吃喜酒
And you know what? If it makes you feel any better.Joan and I will just make an appearance
如果这能让你觉得开心一点 琼安跟我只会去亮个相
and then we'll leave early as a sign of protest.
我们会提早离开 以示抗议
- Joan? - Yeah, Joan Tedeschi, my date.
- 琼安? - 对 她是我的女伴
She's an assistant professor in the Linguistics Department.Tall, very beautiful.
她是语官学系的助教 又高又漂亮
And despite what some people say, not broad-backed.
虽然有些人说 别挑太魁梧的女孩
Wait a minute. You got "Ross Geller and guest"?
等一下 你收到的喜帖 是"请携伴参加"?
I wasn't invited, and you got "and guest"?
我没有被邀请 你却可以"携伴参加"?
Uh, excuse me, I do have to interrupt on Ross' behalf.
对不起 我真的得解释罗斯的行为
I think the rule applies here.
我想规则也适用在这里
Since he has a chance to get on broad-back
因为他有机会跟魁梧女人上床
Not broad-back!
她没有那么魁梧!
Wait a minute. You're bringing me.
等一下 你得带我去
What? I can't cancel on Joan.
我不能放琼安鸽子
- Why not? - Did you not hear me?
- 为什么? - 你没有听到吗?
She's an assistant professor in the Linguistics Department, okay?
她是语言学系的助教
They're wild.
她们很辣
- Why do you want to come anyway? - Because
- 你到底为什么想去? - 因为
she's my cousin.
她是我表妹
I mean, we grew up together.
我们是一起长大的
Family, you know? And all that's important to me.
我们是家人 你知道吗? 对我来说那很重要
Okay, all right. I'll take you.
好吧 我带你去
I'll go call Joan.
我去打电话给琼安
Oh, that's nice.
那真的是太棒了
Family should be there.
家人应该要出席的
This is her wedding. Happiest day of her life.
这是她的婚礼 她一生中最快乐的日子
We'll see.
我们等着瞧吧
Well, thank you for lunch.
谢谢你请我吃午餐
Wait a minute, I didn't pay. I thought you paid.
等一下 我以为你付了钱
So apparently, we just don't pay for food anymore.
很明显的 我们不分再掏钱买食物了
- Do you see what I see? - Huh! It's still there.
- 我没有看错吧? - 它还在那袒
Mrs. Braverman must be out.
布雷曼太太一定是出去了
She could be out of town. Maybe she'll be gone for months.
她可能出城去了 或许几个月后才会回来
By then, the cheesecake may have gone bad.We don't want her to come back to bad cheesecake.
到时候蛋糕一定坏了 不能让她回来时看到坏掉的起司蛋糕
- That could kill her. - Wouldn't want that.
- 她可能会中毒死掉 - 我不希望发生那种事
No, we're protecting her.
我们是在保护她
- We should take it. - But move quick.
- 我们把它拿走 - 但是快- 点
- Why? - I heard her moving around in there.
- 为什么? - 我听到她在里面走动的声音
Go, go, go.
快走
Oh, my God, that's David.
天啊 是大卫
- Who? -David, the scientist guy.
- 谁? - 那个科学家大卫
David that I was in love with.
我爱上的那个大卫
David who went to Russia and broke my heart, David.
他到俄国去 伤了我的心 大卫
Oh, my God.
我的天啊!
Oh, you say someone's name enough, they turn around.
只要一直念某人的名字 那个人就会转过身来
- Phoebe.
菲比
- David.
大卫
What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in Russia?
你在做什么?你不是在俄国吗?
Yeah, I'm just in town for a conference.
我到城里来开会
Um, God, you look phenomenal.
天啊 你看起来美得出奇
Well,
喔
Yeah.
对
You look great too. Did you get a haircut?
你看起来也很棒 你剪了头发吗?
Yeah. Well, I got like 30 of them.
对 我大概剪了三十次
- look, I got a confession to make.
听着 我得跟你坦诚一件事
I was hoping to run into you here.
我希望能在这里遇到你
I didn't know that I should call or not. You know, I was only in town a few days
我不知道该不该打电话给你 我只会在城里待几天
and, you know, I didn't want to intrude on your life or anything like that.
我不想打扰你的生活
But I really wanted to see you
我真的想见你
but I didn't know if you wanted to see me.
但我不知道你要不要见我
Of course I would want to see you. I think about you all the time.
我当然想见你 我常常想到你
Really? Because I think about you all the time.
真的吗?因为我也常常想到你
- Really? - There's a statue in Minsk that reminds me of you so much.
明斯克有一座雕像 让我常常想起你
I mean, um, it's actually of Lenin
事实上那是列宁的雕像
but, you know, at certain angles
但有些角度
Anyway, do you want to have dinner tonight?
总之 今晚你想跟我共进晚餮吗?
Yes.
好
- Oh, no. - Oh.
喔 不!
- Uh, what? - I can't.
- 什么? - 我不能
I can't believe I have plans. I can't. Can you do it tomorrow night though?
我不敢相信 我有约了 明天可以吗?
Uh, no, I have to go in a few hours. I have to be on the redeye.
不 再过几小时我就得离开 我得赶回去
Well, listen, you know, next time you're in Minsk, uh
听着 下次你到明斯克
- Phoebe? Can I talk to you for a second? - Uh-huh.
菲比 我能跟你谈一谈吗?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
- Well, I have plans with Joey tonight.
我跟乔伊有约
- So? He'll understand.
所以呢?他会谅解的
No, he won't. And that's not even the point.
不 他不会的 那根本不是重点
Monica, I made a whole speech about how you do not cancel plans with friends.
我教训他不该见色忘友
And now, you know, what? Just because, potentially, the love of my life
现在只因为可能是我真爱的人
comes back from Russia just for one night,
明天就要回俄国去
I should change my beliefs?
我就应该改变我的想法?
I should change my beliefs.
我应该改变我的想法!
No. No, no. If I don't have my principles, I don't have anything.
不 如果失去了原则 那么我什么都不会有
God, you are so strong.
你太有说服力了
Or I should rush through dinner with Joey and I could meet David at 9.
或许我可以赶快跟乔伊吃完晚餐 然后九点跟大卫见面
Oh, my God, that is so good.
我的天啊 那真的是太棒了!
I'm full. And yet I know if I stop eating this
我吃饱了 但我知道 如果我现在停下来
I'll regret it.
我会后悔
Hey, what have you got there?
你们在吃什么? 嘿
Oh, it's, um
那是 喔
- It's tofu cake. Do you want some?
豆腐蛋糕 你要吃一点吗?
- What are you doing tonight?
今晚你要做什么?
- Dude. Dude.
兄弟
Sorry.
对不起
I got those plans with Phoebe.
我跟菲比有约
Oh, really?Monica said she had a date at 9.
真的?摩妮卡说她九点有约会
- What? Tonight? - That's what Monica said.
- 什么?今晚? - 摩妮卡是那么说的
After she gave me that big speech she goes and makes a date on the same night she has plans with me?
她教训了我一顿 却同时约了我跟她的男伴?
I think she's trying to pull a fast one on Big Daddy.
她想草草解决大爹地
Here, I think this is us. Yeah.
好了 我们的位置应该是这一桌
Limited seating, my ass.
座位有限个屁
Let's just see who made the cut.
我们来看看谁被邀请了
Hi. Hi. I'm Monica Geller.
嗨 我是摩妮卡盖勒
- How do you know the bride and groom? - I worked with Frannie.
- 你们跟新人是什么关系? - 我是芬妮以前的同事
Used to work with her. Used to.
以前的同事 以前
I'm a relative and I didn't get invited, okay?
我是她的亲戚却没有被邀请
A blood relative. Blood.
我是她的血亲 血
Stop saying "blood" to strangers.
别在陌生人面前提到"血"
So how about you? How do you know the happy couple?
你呢?你跟快乐的新人是什么关系?
We went to college with both of them.
我们是他们的大学同学
And now we live next door.
现在是他们的邻居
Okay, you're fine.
好吧 你还够格
- Hey. Are you guys ready? - Hey. Yes.
- 你们要点菜了吗? - 是的
I will have a green salad, um, house dressing and water's fine.
我要沙拉 特调酱汁 给我水就好了
Okay. - And for you, sir?
你呢?先生
Yeah. This slow-roasted salmon
对 慢烤鲑鱼
just how slow are we talking?
那到底有多慢呢?
It's already been roasted.
它已经烤好了
Oh, then no. Maybe I should hear those specials again.
那么我不要 麻烦你 再告诉我一次今日特赛
Oh, Joey, we've heard the specials three times, okay?
我们已经听了三次
There's prime rib, mahi-mahi and a very special lobster ravioli.
有烤肋排 鬼头刀鱼 跟特制龙虾饮子
- Actually, we're out of the lobster ravioli. - Oh, well, that changes everything.
- 事实上我们没有饺子了 - 那我们得重来次
- You know what, Pheebs? - You were right before.
你知道吗?菲比 之前你说的话是对的
Friends are so important.
朋友太重要了
Yeah, I'm very wise. I know.
对 我很聪明 我知道
You know what I really want?
你知道我想做什么吗?
- What? - Is to have a long, long talk.
- 什么? - 我想花时问跟你长谈
You know? Get Joey out on the open road and really open him up.
你知道吗?告诉我多一点人生道理
- Any progress? - Yes.
- 可以点菜了吗? - 是的
I will have the lobster ravioli.
我要点龙虾饺子
God, Joey, this is taking forever.
天啊 乔伊 这得花一辈子的时间
- What's the rush? - Well
- 干嘛这么急呢? - 喔
I just have, you know, an appointment.
我有个约会
And it's very important.
它非常重要
What is it?
怎么说?
Well
喔
it's a date.
我约了一个男人
A date? No, no, Pheebs, you must be mistaken because you wouldn't schedule a date
你约了男人?不 你一定弄错了 因为你不能跟男人约会
on the night you have plans with a friend.
同时又跟朋友约吃饭
Come on.Joey. Don't make me feel badly about this.
别让我觉得内疚
No, I'm gonna.
不 我就是要那么做!
That's right. Yeah, you made me feel really guilty about going out with that girl.
我跟那个女孩出去 你让我觉得非常内疚
Like I did something terrible to you. Now, Pheebs, you're doing the same thing.
好像我做了什么可怕的事 现在你也那么做
That's not the same thing. This is totally different.
才怪 这完全不一样!
This is with David. Remember David, the scientist guy?
我跟大卫有约 你还记得科学家大卫吗?
Okay, he's very special to me.
对我来说他非常特别
Okay, well, my girl from the other night was special.She was a scientist too.
那晚我约的女孩也很特别 她也是个科学家
- She was? - Well, she graduated high school.
- 是吗? - 她高中毕业
Okay, whatever. Know what?I don't have time to convince you.
随便啦 你知道吗? 我没时问跟你讲道理
He's only here for four hours and I'm gonna go see him.
他只会在这里持四小时 我得去见他
- Fine. -Yeah.-Fine! -Yeah.
- 好吧 - 对
What are you still doing here? I told you, lobster ravioli.
你还在这里做什么? 我说过了 龙虾饺子!
Oh, I was just about to leave. I didn't think you were coming.
我正要离开 我以为你不会来了
Oh, I wouldn't have missed this.
我绝不会错过这次约会
Well, I'm very glad you're here.
我很高兴你来了
Oh, you're such a gentleman.
你是个绅士
Come on, we're going to my place.
来吧 到我家去
Are you eating the cheesecake without me?
你想一个人独吞起司蛋糕?
I will give you $100 to whistle right now.
只要你现在能吹出口哨 我就给你一百块
How can you eat the cheesecake without me?What are you gonna do?
- 你怎么可以不管我- 个人独吞? - 你会怎么做呢?
Are you gonna go run tell Monica?! Are you gonna tell Joey?! No! Because then you will have to tell them what we did!
告诉摩妮卡或乔伊? 不 你得把一切都告诉他们
We are desert stealers! We are living outside the law!
我们是甜点小偷 我们犯了法
You know what? I don't trust you with this cake anymore!
我不能让你跟蛋糕独处
- And I got it first, and I'm taking it back.
我先发现它的 我要把它拿回来!
- What? Oh, no, you don't. - Oh, yes.
- 什么?不 - 对
You think I trust you with it?
你以为我就能相信你吗?
We're gonna split it. You take half, I take half.
不 我们平分它
That's not fair. You had some.
那不公平 你已经吃掉一点了
Oh, you know what? I think Monica would be very interested to know
我想摩妮卡一定想知道
that you called her cheesecake dry and mealy.
你说她做的起司蛋糕"又干又粗"
- What do we use to split it? - Okay.
我们要用什么来切蛋糕?
- All right, pick a half. - Okay.
好了 挑一块
- Well, this side looks bigger.
这块比较大
but there's more crust on this side.
但这块饼干比较多
Yeah. So maybe if I measure it
或许我该量一下
For God's sake, pick a piece.
快挑一块
- All right, I pick that one. - So the smaller piece.
- 好吧 我挑那- 块 - 那- 块比较小
Okay. There you go.
好了 拿去吧
Enjoy your half, my friend. But that is it.
好好享受你的蛋糕吧 我的朋友 因为大势已定
No sharing, no switching, and don't come crying to me
我不会跟你分 或跟你换 别哭着跑来找我
if you eat your piece too fast.
如果你一下子就把蛋糕吃完了
- You gonna give me some of your piece? - Oh, no.
- 你要给我- 点蛋糕吗? - 不
No switching, no sharing. And don't come crying to me.
我不会跟你分 或跟你换 别哭着跑来找我
Ha, ha. I may just sit here and have my cake all day.
我要坐在这里 花一整天好好享用我的蛋糕
Just sit here in the hallway and eat my
我要坐在走廊上吃我的
Ross, sweetheart.
罗斯 甜心!
Oh, hey, Aunt Millie.
嘿 米莉阿姨
- Isn't it a beautiful wedding? - Yes. Yes, it is.
- 这个婚礼很温馨吧? - 没错
Every time, on the lips.
她每次都亲嘴巴!
Why? Why on the lips?
为什么?为什么要亲嘴巴?
There's Frannie. Won't she be happy to see me?
芬妮在那边 她看到我 一定会很高兴吧?
Now, wait a minute. You be nice, all right?
你得乖乖的 好吗?
I didn't bring you here so you could ambush her.
我不是带你来欺负她
Frannie was the one who found your Playboys and showed them to Mom.
芬妮把你的《花花公子》拿给妈妈看
That bitch.
那个死小孩
Monica.
摩妮卡!
What ?
什么 ?
Am I doing here? Surprised to see me?
我在这袒做什么? 你看到我很讶异吗?
Ross brought me. How do you like that?
罗斯带我来的 你还喜欢吗?
Hi, Frannie. Congratulations.
芬妮 恭喜
You invite my brother, you invite my whole family, and not me? Why?
你邀请我的家人 却不邀请我 为什么?
Why wouldn't you want me at your wedding?What could I have possibly done?
你为什么不希望我来?我做了什么?
Stuart.
史都华!
I believe you know my husband.
我相信你认识我丈夫
So it's really a question of "who" could you have possibly done.
问题应该是 你把上了"谁"
- I hate this, but I have to go.
我讨厌这样 但我得走了
I can't miss my flight.
我不能错过飞机
Are you sure? I bet there's another flight to Minsk in
我敢说下一班飞往 明斯克的飞机是在
July.
七月
That's really beautiful. What does it mean?
那真的好窝心 它是什么意思?
"Please clean my beakers."
"请帮我把杯子洗干净"
I don't get out of the lab much.
我不常离开实验室
I thought it meant something else.
我以为它有别的意思
Yeah, well, I really actually wanted to say
对 事实上 我想说
that.
那个
But,I figured I probably shouldn't because
我想或许我不该说 因为
you know, I have to leave.
我得离开
No, you're right. Don't say it.
不 你说的对 别说
I do, though.
但我真的那么想
I do too.
我也是
Well, bye, Phoebe.
再见 菲比
Okay, now's not the time, Joey, all right? You can yell at me tomorrow.
现在不是时候 乔伊 明天你可以骂我
No, no. No, Pheebs. I'm not gonna yell at you.
等一下 不 菲比 我不会骂你
I just started thinking about you and David
我只是开始想到你跟大卫
and I remember how bummed you were the first time he left.
我记得他第一次离开时你有多难过
Oh, Pheebs, come here.
菲比 过来
- Are you okay? - No, I'm not okay.
- 你还好吧? - 不 我- 点都不好
The only guy I've ever been crazy about is going to Minsk
我唯一喜欢的男人要去明斯克
and I may never see him again.
或许我永远都不会再见到他
Hey, you could always visit him.
你可以去看他
Oh, right. Like they're gonna let me have a passport.
对 你以为他们会给我护照
Anything I can do? Whatever you need.
有什么我可以帮忙的吗?什么都行
Well, now
喔
if you achieve positronic distillation of subatomic particles before he does
如果你可以比他先 蒸馏出副原子粒子
then he could come back.
他就可以回来了
I could give it a shot.
我可以试试看
Oh, look. There's a piece that doesn't have floor on it.
你看!有一小块没有沾到地板
- Stick to your side. - Come on, now.
- 别越界! - 快点!
All right, what are we having?
好了 我们要吃什么?
Oh, wait, I forgot my wrap.
等一下 我忘了拿彼肩
Oh, okay, wait here.
好吧 你在这里等我
Hi, sweetie. Are you leaving?
嗨 甜心!你要走了吗?
- Well - Give us a kiss. Come on.
- 喔 - 亲阿姨- 下 快点
Why? Why on the lips?
为什么?为什么要亲嘴巴?