RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第十二集 S07E12 The One Where They

老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第十二集 S07E12 The One Where They're Up All Night / 一夜未眠

In the beginning, the 6 friends plus Tag are sitting on the roof looking for comets. Later, everyone goes inside except for Ross and Joey, who takes the tube that was holding the door open off. Ross and Joey are then locked on the roof until they get the idea to go down the fire escape. Phoebe's fire alarm keeps beeping and it won't stop. She eventually breaks the fire alarm and throws it down the trash chute. A fireman returns the fire alarm to Phoebe, who can't stop the fire alarm because the reset button broke off. Monica and Chandler can't sleep, so Chandler ... 在开始的时候,6个朋友加标签是坐在屋顶上寻找彗星。后来,大家都去里面除了罗斯和Joey,谁来管,开着门。罗斯和乔也被锁在屋顶上直到他们想走防火。菲比的火警一直响,停不下来。她最终打破火警扔下来的垃圾槽。一个消防队员返回火警菲比,谁也不能阻止火灾报警因为复位按钮断了。莫妮卡和钱德睡不着,所以我…

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Ross, when's this comet thing start?
罗斯 这个彗星的事 到底什么时候闻始?

Well, technically, it started 7 billion years ago.
理论上来说 七百万年前

Okay. Fine, I'll stop. No teaching, okay?
好 我不讲课 好吗?

We'll just watch the pretty light streaking across the sky.
我们只欣赏美丽的流光划过天空

- Okay? Okay.
好吗?

Whose official name is Bapstein-King. Okay! Okay!
它的正式名字 是巴布斯坦王 好!好!

There it is. Oh, look at that!
在那里 你看!

Isn't Mother Nature amazing?
大自然真是神奇

That's a plane.
那是一台飞机

Well, all right, 1700 bags of peanuts flying that high
好吧 1700袋的花生 飞在那么高的地方

that's pretty amazing too.
也是很神奇

- I wonder if you can see my apartment from up here. - No, you can't.
- 我在想能不能看到我家 - 不能 看不到

- What? - I don't know.
- 什么? - 我不知道

Man, look at all those stars.
看看这些星星

Infinite space. It really makes you wonder, doesn't it?
无涯的天空 让你有无尽遐思 对吗?

- Y'know what else makes you wonder? - Huh?
- 知道还有什么让你有无尽遐思? - 什么?

Check out the rack on this chick!
看看那个妞的胸部

We've been out here for two hours
我们已经在外面两个小时了

and we haven't seen any stupid comets. Can we go now?
还没看到笨彗星 我们可以走了吗?

I mean, Chandler's getting chilly.
我是说 钱德冷死了

No, I'm not.
不 我没有

Then why are you wearing Monica's jacket?
那你为什么穿着摩妮卡的夹克?

Because it's flattering!
因为好看!

Come on, Monica. Come on, Monica.
走吧 摩妮卡 走吧 摩妮卡

- We're taking off too. We rented a movie. - Oh, I won't say no to a movie.
- 我们也要走了 租了电影看 - 我从不错过看电影

Oh, Pheebs, we just actually kinda wanted to be alone.
菲比 其实我们想独处

- Shh. Get me out of here. Oh, okay.
- 带我- 起走 - 哦 好

- Hey, Ross. - What?
- 嘿 罗斯 - 怎样?

- Check this out. - Is it the comet?
- 你看看 - 那是彗星吗?

No. Look, there's a bug stuck in tar right here.
不 那是只被焦油黏住的虫

I can't believe
我不能相信

I bring you to see the Bapstein-King comet,
我带你来看巴布斯坦王彗星

one of nature's most spectacular phenomena
大自然最壮观的现象之一

and all you care about are bugs stuck in tar and some woman.
而你只关心被焦油黏住的虫 和一个女人

You know, there's two women, dude.
你知道 有两个女人 老兄

Show me where.
在哪里

Right Right up here.
好 在那里

Joey, where's the pipe that was holding the door open?
乔伊 我们拿来顶住门的管子呢?

I don't know.
我不知道

Yeah, I do.
哦 我知道

- Joey! - What? all right don't look at me!
- 乔伊! - 怎样?嘿 别看着我!

You're the one who wanted to come up and look for some stupid Burger King comet!
是你要上来看什么笨汉堡王彗星的

It's called the Bapstein-King comet, okay?
它叫做巴布斯坦王彗星 好吗?

Hey, Bapstein was a very well-respected astronomer from
嘿 巴布斯坦是一位 很受尊敬的太空人 由

No! No!
不!

- Monica. - She's sleeping.
- 摩妮卡 - 她在睡觉

I know. Just a quick question.
我知道 很快问一个问题

Which one was Deep Impact and which one was Armageddon?
那一部是《彗星撞地球》 那一部是《世界末日》?

Deep Impact was the one with Robert Duvall.
《彗星撞地球》是有劳勃杜瓦那部

Armageddon is what's going to happen to you if you wake me up.
《世界末日》是如果你叫醒我 会发生在你身上的

Sorry, I just can't sleep.
抱歉 我睡不着

Where's that book you're reading with two women who are ice-skating
你在看的那本书在哪儿? 有两个女人在溜冰

and wearing those hats with the flowers on it.
戴着有花的帽子的

Because every time I look at that cover, I'm like:
每次我一看到它的封面 我就

It's in the living room, where there's also a light
在客厅 那里有灯

and no one will kick you in the shin.
而且没有人会踢你小腿

What?
什么?

Please don't be a spaceship. Please don't be a spaceship.
拜托不要是太空船 拜托不要是太空船

Oh, thank God.
感谢上帝

How could you be beeping? I just disconnected you!
你怎么可能还在哔?我把你断电了!

I took out your battery! How can ?Don't interrupt me!
我拿掉了你的电池! 怎么还能 ?不要打断我说话!

Rachel!! Monica!!
瑞秋!摩妮卡!

Come on!
真是的!

I can't believe this!
真受不了!

All right, well, I guess we know what we have to do to get down.
好吧 我想我们知道 要怎么做才能下去

Yeah, I guess we don't have a choice.
是啊 我想我们没有选择

Help us! Please, help us!
救命!救救我们!

We're stuck up on the roof, and we can't get down!
我们被困在屋顶 下不去!

Ross.
罗斯

I was thinking we'd just go down the fire escape.
我是在想用逃生梯下去

I know. I wasn't finished.
我知道 我还没说完

But don't worry!
但是不用担心!

We're gonna go down the fire escape!
我们会用逃生梯下去!

I'm sorry, I thought I'd make some warm milk and it would help me sleep.
抱歉 我想热点牛奶来帮助睡眠

With a wok?
用炒菜锅?

I thought you were going to read my boring book to put you asleep.
我以为你要看我的书来帮助睡觉?

It got interesting.
它后来变得很有意思

Damn you, Oprah!
可恶的欧普拉!

Here, let me make the milk. I'm up anyway.
这儿 我来替你热牛奶 反正我已经起来了

You know what we could do now that we're up?
既然我们已经起来了 你知道可以做什么吗?

We could just talk to each other all night long.
我们可以促膝长谈

Like when we were first going out. It'd be fun.
像我们刚开始约会时那样 会很好玩的

- Okay, that does sound fun. - Yeah.
- 好 听来是很有意思 - 是啊

So how bummed were you when the second sister died, huh?
第二个妹妹死的时候 你是不是很生气?

The second sister dies?!
第二个妹妹死了?!

No.
没有

No, I was talking about the book I was reading.
没有 我是在说我在看的那本书

The second sister dies in Archie and Jughead Double Digest?
《阿契漫画合集》里第二个妹妹死了?

That's correct.


Want to go in the bedroom? It's more comfortable.
要不要进卧房去?比较舒服一点

- Sure. - Okay.
- 当然 - 好

Oh, wait, did you send those contracts to Milan?
等一下 你有没有把合约寄去米兰?

- If this is your idea of sexy talk - No.
你觉得这是性成的谈话

No seriously, y'know the contracts I gave you, did you overnight them?
你有没有快递寄出我拿给你的合约?

What contracts?
什么合约?

Okay please tell me that this is just one of your jokes that you do that I don't get
拜托 告诉我这是 你另一个我搞不懂的笑话

Like what?
像什么?

Like the thing when you put the phone in your pants?
像是你把电话放在裤档?

Tag, I'm serious. This isn't funny.
泰格 我很认真 这不好笑

Those contracts absolutely had to go out today!
那些合约今天一定要寄出去

Rach, I'm sorry, but you didn't give me any contracts!
你没给我什么合约

Yes, I did. I put a little Post-it on it that said:
有 我有 我还贴了 一张随手贴 写着:

"Must go out today," and I underlined "today" three times.
"今天一定要寄出" 在"今天"下面划了三道

Then I put a little heart in the corner because I didn't wanna seem too bossy.
然后我还在角落画了一颗心 因为我不想太像上司

I'm telling you, you never gave them to me.
你没有给我

if we went down to the office you would see those contracts sitting on your desk.
如果我们到办公室去 你会看到它在你的办公桌上

No, I would see you looking embarrassed because they are not on my desk!
不 我会看到你很窘 因为它不在我的办公桌上

Or maybe you would see me looking embarrassed because you are talking on the phone with your crotch!
也许我很窘 是因为你用裤档接电话

- You wanna go down to the office right now? - No.
你要现在去办公室?

Come on, it's late. We're not going down to the office.
算了 很晚了 我们不要到办公室去

Yeah, I understand. I wouldn't want to be proved wrong either.
是 我了解 我也不会想 被证明是错的

All right, get your coat!
好 拿外套!

Oh! When did you unhook this? Nice work!
你什么时候解开的?好厉害!

It won't go down any further. It's stuck.
不能再下去了 卡住了

We'll just have to jump.
我们只有跳下去

Yep. Now, we're gonna have to make sure to land
我们一定要确定着陆在

to the right of that patch of ice, okay?
那块冰的右边 好吗?

Not hit the dumpster on the other side.
不要撞到旁边的垃圾桶

And try to avoid that weird brownish-red stuff in the middle.
试着避开中问那棕红色的奇怪东西

So when you get down there
当你下到下面以后

you go up to the roof and you let me in.
你到屋顶让我进去

- Whoa. Wait a minute. I have to do it? - Yeah. You'll be fine.
- 等- 下 要我去? - 你会没事的

It'll be just like bungee jumping, you know?
就像高空弹跳

But instead of bouncing back up, you won't.
但你不会回弹

Well, what if I smack my head on the concrete?
要是我的头撞到水泥呢?

Well, I'm not gonna lie to you, Joey. It's a possibility.
乔伊 我不想骗你 是有这个可能的

I don't know. Tell you what, let's flip to see who does it.
我不知道 这样吧 掷铜板决定谁去

- You call it in the air, all right? - Oh, all right. Tail. Oh!
- 在空中时说出你要的那- 面 好吧? - 好吧

- Can you see what it is? - No.
- 你看得到是哪- 面吗? - 不行

- Okay. Well, you be careful. - No. No, Ross, stop.
- 你小心- 点 - 罗斯 不要这样

I'm not jumping.
我不跳

Look, I have an audition tomorrow, and I can't go if I break my leg.
明天我要试镜 如果摔断腿就不能去了

Well, I'm not jumping. I have a son. He won't have a father if I die.
我不跳 我有一个儿子 要是我死了他就没爸爸了

So it looks like we're even.
看来我们平手

Okay, so this wire
好 这条线

is connected to this wire, which plugs into here.
接到这条线 插到这儿

Okay, so to get the beeping to stop, all I have to do
好 让哔声停止 我只要

Well done, Pheebs.
做得好 菲比

What do you want from me?!
你要我怎样?

Okay, here's your milk. What do you want to talk about?
你的牛奶来了 你想谈什么?

What? What? What?
什么?什么?什么?

Oh, were you sleeping, sweetie? I'm sorry. Here.
甜心 你在睡觉吗?抱歉 给你

Okay. Feel free to look
好 你爱怎么找都行

but I'm telling you those contracts are not on this desk.
不过我告诉你 那些合约没在这张桌上

Oh how can you possibly know? Look at this mess, Tag!
你怎么可能知道? 你看看有多乱 泰格

This is what I'm talking about. You have to be more organized.
这就是我说的 你一定要有组织一点

You've got newspapers, you've got magazines, you Oh!
有报纸 有杂志 你 喔!

And who's this chippy?
这小妞是谁?

A little young for you,Tag, but whatever.
对你来说太幼齿一点 随便啦

That's my sister.
是我妹

Really? Very cute braces.
真的?牙套好可爱

Anyway, you know what? The point is, Tag, start looking
你知道吗?重点是 泰格 开始找吧

because you're gonna find those contracts on your desk.
你会在你桌上找到那些合约

So when do you imagine you gave them to me? Morning or afternoon?
你想像是什么时候给我的? 早上还是下午?

In the afternoon. Mr. Zelner came into my office after lunch
下午 塞纳先生午餐后 进来我办公室

he put them on my desk, and then I put a Post-it on it
他把它放在我桌上 我贴了一张随手贴在上面

that said:
写着:

"Must go out today."
"今天一定要寄出"

So you just keep looking in there, all right?
请你继续找 好吗?

Not here.
不在这里

Puzzler.
奇怪

Bit of a puzzle.
真奇怪

Why don't you check the copy room? maybe you left the contracts in there?
你去影印室找一找 也许你放在那里

- How could I have left them in the copy room? - I don't know.Tag
- 我怎么可能放在那里? - 我不知道

How can your genitals make phone calls?
你的和处怎么可能打电话?

Okay? It's not a perfect world. Just go, please?
好吗?这不是个完美的世界 请你去找一找

- Fine. - Thank you.
- 好吧 - 谢谢

Hello?
喂?

I still don't get it.
我还是不懂

You still awake?
你还醒着吗?

Yeah. You?
是啊 你呢?

You do know that was me that just said that, right?
你知道说话的是我吧?

Hey.


As long as we're both up
既然我们都醒着

Yeah?
怎样?

I hope you're not thinking about cleaning the living room.
我希望你不是想要打扫客厅

Man, I'm starving. What the hell was I thinking at dinner?
我饿死了 晚饭时我在想什么啊?

"Do you want soup or salad?" Both, always order both.
"你要汤还是沙扛?" 两样都要 永远都两样都要

You know, I'm looking, and I don't think anyone's home here.
我看了半天 我想没人在家

I say we just break the window
我说我们打破窗户

crawl through
爬进去

and you know, explain later.
之后再解释

- Really No one's home? - I don't think so.
- 没人在家? - 我想没有

Hello?
喂?

So when you get in there
当你进去之后

Okay. This is where you and I part ways.
你我该在这里分手了

Noisy bitch!
吵死人的贱货!

Oh, what? What are you doing?
怎么?你在干什么?

Do you know what just happened?
你知道刚发生什么事吗?

Yeah. We had sex and then we fell asleep.
是啊 我们做爱 然后睡着了

No. We were in the middle of sex
不 我们做了一半

and you fell asleep.
然后你睡着了

No. No, that's not true.
不 不 没有这回事

No, best time ever.
不 这是最棒的一次

Yeah. You rock my world.
你震撼了我的世界

- Monica? - What?
- 摩妮卡? - 怎么?

I was giving you some of my best moves, and you missed it.
这是我表现最好的时候 你错过了

So please wake up so we can do it right.
请你醒来 好好做完它

Okay. Okay. I'm ready.
好 好 我准备好了

- Come on, big fella. - Okay.
- 来 大哥 - 好

- Give me the good stuff. - Yeah.
- 好好表现- 番 - 是啊

No, no, no. Don't fall asleep.
不 不 不 不要睡觉

Okay, I'm going to make you some coffee.
我要替你煮咖啡

Well, I probably won't spill coffee grounds all over the kitchen floor.
我大概不会把咖啡粉洒了一地

Okay, I'm up. I'm up.
好吧 我起来了 我起来了

Hi. I got you some coffee to
嘿 咖啡来了

So you got anything for me?
你找到东西了没?

- Still no luck. - Oh, my God.
- 还是没有 - 我的天

Did you check your entire desk! Did you check all the drawers!
你有检查过整个桌子 和所有的抽屉吗?

- Do you want me to check again? - I wish you would.
- 要我再找- 次? - 请你再找- 次

Well, no, it's not in there.
它没有在这里

How about that drawer?
那个抽屉呢?

Well, it's not out here. Any chance it could be in your office?
它不在这里 有可能在你办公室吗?

I don't know.
我不知道

I mean, let me check.
我找找看

Any luck?
有吗?

Can I see you in my office for a minute?
请进来说话

You found them!
你找到了!

I'm not even going to gloat..
我不会偷笑

- I'm just really relived this whole thing is over. - You put these on my desk.
- 我很安慰整件事 - 你放在我桌上的

- I did not. - Oh, really?
- 我没有 - 真的吗?

So they slid out of your bottom drawer
它从你最下面的抽屉溜出来

crawled across the floor, then jumped onto my desk?
爬过地板 跳到我桌上来?

How did you know they were in my bottom drawer?
你怎么知道它在我最下面的抽屉?

I am so hot for you right now.
此刻我令你欲火焚身

Oh, my God! How did you get back here?
我的天!你怎么回来的?

Phoebe Buffay?
菲比布非?

Fire Alarm?
警报器?

Oh, hi, Officer Fireman. Can I help you?
嗨 救火员先生 有什么事吗?

Your fire alarm was in the trash.
我们在垃圾桶发现你的警报器

- That's not mine. - Yes, it is.
- 不是我的 - 是你的

How do you know?The next time you want to dump a fire alarm in a trash chute
- 你怎么知道? - 下次你丢掉警报器时

don't wrap it in a blanket that says, "Property of Phoebe Buffay not Monica."
不要用写着"菲比布非财物 不是摩妮卡的"的毯子

Do you have a search warrant?
你有搜索令吗?

Because the last time I checked, this was still America.
我查过了 这里还是美国

Please reattach it. It's against the law to disconnect them.
请把它装回去 折除它是违法的

Fine. But please, God, tell me how to stop it from going off?
好吧 拜托告诉我 怎样才能让它不叫?

There's a reset button under the plastic cover.
压下重设的按钮

There's a reset button? Oh, thank you. Thank you.
有重设按钮?谢谢 谢谢

Oh. There's a reset button?
有重设按钮?

My God!
我的天!

Why didn't I see that?
我怎么没看到?

Reset button. Reset button.
重设按钮 重设按钮

Where is there a reset button? Oh, here it is! Oh!
重设按钮在哪里? 哦 在这里!喔!

- Okay, you have a good grip? - Yeah.
- 你抓好了吗? - 好了

Okay, I'm gonna start to climb down you now.
我要开始爬过你了

- All right, just hurry up. - Okay.
- 好 快- 点 - 好

Now, should I climb down your front so we're face to face
我应该面向你爬下来 所以我们面对面的

or should I climb down your back so we're
还是应该背对你爬下来

butt to face?
然后屁股对着脸?

- Face to face. - I like face to face.
- 面对面 - 我喜欢面对面

- Okay, here I come. - All right.
- 我来了 - 好

Oh, my How much do you weigh, Ross?
我的天 罗斯 你多重?

I prefer not to answer that right now. I'm still carrying a little holiday weight.
我不想回答 过节时胖的还没瘦下去

When we talked about face to face
我们说要面对面时

I don't think we thought it all the way through.
我想我们没有想清楚

- What do you want me to do? - Just shimmy down me and drop.
- 你要我怎么办? - 从我身上滑下 跳下去

- Hi. - Hi.
- 嘿 - 嘿

You know, maybe I should hang, and you should climb down me.
也许我该吊着 你爬过我下去

Yeah? Maybe we should talk about that for a little while!
是吗?也许我们应该多讨论一下!

- It still looks pretty far. - It's not that far. Just drop.
- 看起来还好远 - 没有那么远 跳就是了

Do not rush me!
不要催我!

Ross, my pants are starting to come down, and I'm not wearing any underwear.
我的裤子开始下滑 我没穿内裤

Ow! My ankle! I really hurt my ankle!
我的脚踝!我伤到我的脚踝!

I think I twisted it when Ooh, a quarter!
我想我扭到了 这里有个硬币!

That really was some of your best work.
真的是你的最佳表现

I told you.
我说了嘛

I can't believe it.
真不能相信

I've only got two hours until I call in sick for work.
只剩两小时我就要打电话请假

I have to be up in seven minutes.
我7分钟后就要起床

Well, you're not gonna believe this, but if you have seven minutes
你不会相信的 如果你还有7分钟

Really?
真的?

You want to?
你想要?

Okay. You get the vacuum cleaner. I'll get the furniture polish.
你去拿吸尘器 我拿家具打亮剂

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.