Monica and Chandler are getting married in 4 weeks and have to write their vows but both of them don't have a clue what to say so they reflect on their past. 莫妮卡和钱德在4周内结婚,要写他们的誓言,但他们都不知道该说些什么让他们反思自己的过去。
链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明。
Do you realize that four weeks from today we're getting married?
你知道再4个星期 我们就要结婚了吗?
Four weeks, baby. Four weeks!
4个星期 宝贝 4个星期!
You realize you get louder each week?
你知道你每个星期都 越来越大声吗?
There's still so much to do! Have you written your vows yet?
还有这么多事要做! 你写好你的婚礼誓词了吗?
I figured I'd just buy those. "Pat, I'd like to buy a vow."
我想我会去买 "派特 我要买婚礼誓词"
Sweetie, you know I have no sense of humor when it comes to the wedding.
亲爱的 你知道讲到婚礼 我是没有幽默感的
- Right. Have you written yours yet? - No! But I know exactly what I'm going to say.
对 你写了你的吗? 还没 但我知道我要说什么
Do you happen to know what I'm going to say?
你会不会刚好知道 我要讲什么?
Let's do it right now. It won't be hard.
现在写 没有那么困难
Just say what's in your heart.
说你心里想的
Look at her go. She must love me more than I love her!
看她写得多快 她一定爱我比我爱她多
What's wrong with me? Ooh, don't open that door.
我有什么问题? 噢 不要打开那扇门
"Monica, there are no words..."
"摩妮卡 没有字..."
There are no words! This shouldn't be this hard!
没有字!这不应该这么难!
Oh hey, you've done this before Ross, well what did you say when you made up your vows?
这你做过了 你的婚礼誓词里说什么?
Well with Carol, I promised never to love another woman until the day I die.
对卡萝 我保证过 到死不会再爱别的女人
She made no such promise.
她没有这样保证过
I'm so pathetic! Monica knows what she wants to say! You should've seen her. Writing, writing, writing!
我真悲哀 摩妮卡知道要讲什么 看她下笔如飞的样子
Monica what? What's the emergency?
- 摩妮卡 什么紧急大事? - 怎么了?
You have to help me. I'm supposed to be writing my vows and all I have is this!
帮我忙 我一定要写婚礼誓词 可是我只有这些
I like the pretty drawing of you in the wedding dress.
嗯 我喜欢你穿婚纱的图画
- Thank you. - Except your breasts look small.
- 谢谢 - 除了你的胸部看来有点小
Those are my eyes!
那是我的眼睛!
- Those are my breasts. - Oh, yeah.
- 那才是我的胸部 - 是噢 好吧
Why don't you start with something simple?Like, um:
你何不从简单的开始?像是...
"Monica, from the moment I met you I knew I loved you."
"摩妮卡 我第一次见到你 就知道我爱你"
Yeah, I'm not sure I can do that.
我不确定我能这么说
Everyone, this is Chandler.
各位 这是钱德
Hi, I'm Ross' little sister.
我是罗斯的小妹
Okay.
是噢
Okay, okay. Um, maybe you could start with:
好 也许你这么起头好了
"Chandler, even though we were friends...
"钱德 即使在我们还是朋友时...
...there was a part of me that knew I wanted more."
内心深处一直知道我想要更多"
All right, there's a nuclear holocaust. I'm the last man on Earth.
好吧 发生了一场核弹浩劫 我是地球上最后一个男人
Would you go out with me?
你会和我约会吗?
Ooh! Are we allowed to lie in the vows?
婚礼誓词里可以说谎吗?
Well maybe you don't talk about your feelings back then. Maybe you just say something about
也许那时不要谈你的感情 就说些...
...all the things he's taught you, like...
他教会你的事 像是...
Or all the things you taught him.
或是你教会他的事
Everybody knows the erogenous zones. One, two, three...
大家都知道基本的性感带 有1、2、3...
...four, five, six and seven.
4 5 6和7
There are seven?
有7个?
- That's one? - Heh, heh. Kind of an important one.
- 那算是一个吗? - 蛮重要的
I was looking at it upside down.
我是倒着看的
Ha. You know, sometimes that helps.
有时候这样也有帮助的
Okay, start out with a little one...
好 现在 由1开始...
...a two, a one-two-three...
一个2 一个1 23...
...a three, a five...
一个3 一个5...
...a four, a three-two...
一个4 一个32...
...two, a two-four-six.
2 一个246
Two-four-six, four, two...
2 46 , 4 , 2...
...two, four-seven...
2 , 47...
...five-seven, six-seven...
57 , 67...
...seven, seven...
7 , 7...
...seven, seven, seven...
7 , 7 , 7 , 7 , 7...
...seven!
7
...seven!
7
Oh! I got it. How about something like:
我知道了 这样如何...
"Monica, when I look back over our time together..."
"摩妮卡 回顾我们在一起的时间..."
- Yeah? - I can't do everything!
- 然后呢? - 不能全部都要我做吧
Look back over your time together.
回顾你们在一起的时间
Oh, look, twins!
看 双胞胎!
No fair! I don't even have one, how come they get two?
不公平!我连一个都没有 为什么他们有两个?
- You'll get one. - Yeah, when?
- 你会有一个的 - 是啊 什么时候?
All right, I'll tell you what.
这样吧
When we're 40, if neither one of us are married,
等40岁的时候 如果我们都还没结婚...
what do you say you and I get together and have one? - Why won't I be married when I'm 40?
- 我们俩来生一个如何? - 我为什么会40岁还没结婚?
Oh, no, no, no. I just meant hypothetically.
不 不 我只是说"假设"
Hypothetically, why won't I be married when I'm 40?
好 我们来假设 我为什么会40岁还没结婚?
No, no.
不 不
What is it? Is there something fundamentally unmarriable about me?
怎么了?真的 我是有什么 基本上不能结婚的地方吗?
- Well?
怎么样?
Dear God, this parachute is a knapsack!
我的老天! 这个降落伞是一个背包!
I'm getting married today!
今天我要结婚了!
Do you think he knew I was here?
他知道我在这儿吗?
Nice try.
算你尽力了
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下
- Look, Monica...
摩妮卡...
- This is not gonna work. - I bet this'll work.
- 没有用的 - 我保证这有用
You are so great! I love you.
你真棒!我爱你
What?
什么?
I said you're so great, and then I stopped talking.
没事!我说 你真棒 然后就没说话了!
- You said you love me!I can't believe this! - No, I didn't.
- 你说你爱我!我不敢相信 - 不 我没有
- Yes, you did. - No, I didn't!
- 有 你有 - 没有 我没有!
- You love me! - No, I don't!
- 你爱我! - 不 我不爱!
Stop it! Stop it!
停!停!
You know, I was thinking, what if I, uh, unpack here?
我在想 如果我在这里 打开行李呢?
Then all your stuff would be here.
你的东西都会在这里
Well...
那...
what if all my stuff was here?
如果我的东西都在这里呢?
Then you'd be going back and forth all the time.
那你会一直来回跑来跑去
Doesn't make any sense.
干嘛要这样
Okay.
好
What if we live together, and you understand what I'm saying?
如果我们住在一起 而你了解我在说什么?
You wanted it to be a surprise.
你希望这是一个惊喜
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Chandler...
钱德...
...in all my life...
我这一生...
...I never thought I'd be so lucky...
从没想过我会这么幸运...
...as to fall in love with my best...
能爱上我最好的...
My best... There's a reason why girls don't do this!
我最好的... 女生不这么做是有原因的!
Okay, okay, okay! I'll do it.
好 好 我来
I thought...
我以为...
I can do this.
我做得到
I thought...
我以为...
...that it mattered what I said or where I said it.
我说什么 和在哪里说很重要
Then I realized the only thing that matters is that you...
但我发现唯一重要的是你...
You make me happier than I ever thought I could be.
你让我比我能想像的更快乐
And if you let me...
如果你愿意...
...I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make you feel the same way.
我要用这一生 来让你有同样的感觉
Monica?
摩妮卡?
Will you marry me?
嫁给我好吗?
Yes.
好
Can we come in yet? We're dying out here!
我们可以进来了吗? 我们快要死了!
Come in! Come in!
进来!进来!
- We're engaged!-Yes!
- 我们订婚了! - 好啊!
-Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hi. - What have you guys been up to?
- 嗨 - 你们在干嘛?
Uh, helping Chandler write his vows. He kicked us out.
帮忙钱德写他的婚礼誓词 但被他踢出来了...
Joey kept making inappropriate suggestions.
因为乔伊一直提出 不得体的建议
How is "Monica, I love your sweet ass" inappropriate?
"摩妮卡 我爱你的美臀" 有什么不得体的地方?
How's Monica coming along with her vows?
摩妮卡写得怎么样?
Well let's just say its she's lucky she has a sweet ass, She's not so good at writing.
这样说吧 幸好她有一个美臀 因为她不太擅长写作
I can't believe in four weeks they're gonna be married!
真不敢相信再4个星期 他们就要结婚了!
Let's just hope it works.
希望他们能白头到老
Nine out of 10 marriages end in divorce.
10个里面有9个以离婚收场
Heh. That's not true.
菲比 没有的事
You're right. How's the Mrs?
是啊 你说的对 你太太好吗?
I can't believe...
真不敢相信...
...they're together 3 years. - Has it been that long?!
- 他们在- 起3年了 - 那么久了?
It seems like less because they hid it from us so long.
感觉没那么久 因为他们瞒了我们很久
Hey, it's me. Coming in.
是我 进来了
I've had a very long, hard day.
我今天辛苦了一整天
- I'm gonna go get some chicken. Want some? - no thanks. No chicken, bye-bye then.
- 我要去买炸鸡 你要不要? - 不 谢了 不要炸鸡 再见
Are you okay? I'm so sorry.
你还好吧?抱歉
He wouldn't leave. He kept asking if I wanted chicken.
他不肯离开 一直问要不要炸鸡
Chicken?
炸鸡?
I could eat some chicken.
我可以来点炸鸡
Hey, Joe!
乔伊!
can I get a 3-piece, some cole slaw, some beans, and a Coke
我想要三块鸡肉 包心菜沙拉 豆子 还有可乐
Diet Coke.
健怡可乐
- I don't know why they didn't just tell us. - I know! I mean it's not like we weren't cool about it.
- 不知道他们为什么不直接告诉我们 - 对啊 好像我们不会认同似的
You? And you?
你?和你?
Yes, but you cannot tell anyone! No one knows!
对 但你不能说 没有人知道
How? When?
怎么会?什么时候?
- It happened in London. - In London?
- 在伦敦发生的 - 在伦敦!
The reason we didn't tell anyone was because we didn't want to make a big deal out of it.
我们没告诉任何人 因为我们不希望小事变大
But it is a big deal!
可是这是大事!
- I have to tell someone. - No, no!
- 我一定要告诉人 - 不 不要!
- You can't. - Please!
- 不可以 - 拜托拜托!
We just don't want to deal with telling everyone, okay? Just promise you won't tell.
我们不想面对告诉大家之后的事 答应我你不会说
All right!
好啦!
I can't wait to be with you.
等不及要和你在一起
I'll just tell Rachel I'm gonna be doing laundry for a couple of hours.
我去告诉瑞秋 我要洗几个小时的衣服
Laundry, huh? Is that my new nickname?
洗衣服?那是我的新昵称吗?
You know your nickname, Mr. Big...
你知道你的昵称是什么 大...
Oh, look, there's Monica and Chandler. Hey! Hey, you guys! Hey!
看 是摩妮卡和钱德 嘿!嘿 你们两个!嘿!
Chandler and Monica!
钱德和摩妮卡!
Oh, my God!
我的天!
- Aah! Chandler and Monica! - Oh, my God!
- 钱德和摩妮卡! - 我的天!
- Oh, my eyes! My eyes! - Phoebe! Phoebe!
- 我的眼睛!我的眼睛! - 菲比!菲比!
- It's okay! It's okay! - No! They're doing it!
- 没事的!没事的! - 不!他们在亲热!
I know! I know!
我知道!我知道!
- You know? - Yes, I know! !
- 你知道? - 对 我知道!
And Joey knows! But Ross doesn't know so you have to stop screaming!!
乔伊也知道 但罗斯不知道! 你不要再尖叫了!
Hey, what's going on?
- 怎么了啊?
What? What?
什么?怎么了?
Oh God, we're just so excited that you want to get this apartment!
老天!我们好兴奋 你可能会搬来这儿!
- Actually, it looks really good. - It looks pretty good!
- 事实上 这里看起来很不错 - 看来很不错!
Get in here! Come on!
过来这里!来!
Okay, so now they know that you know and they don't know that Rachel knows?
现在他们知道你知道 但他们不知道瑞秋知道?
Yes, but it doesn't matter who knows what.
对 但你知道吗? 谁知道什么并不重要
Enough of us know. We can just tell them we know.
现在有足够的人知道 就可以告诉他们我们知道了
Then all the lying and the secrets would finally be over!
谎官 秘密终于可以结束了
Or, we can not tell them we know and have a little fun of our own.
或者我们不要告诉他们我们知道 我们就可以找点小乐子
We better go if we're gonna catch that movie.
好 如果想赶上电影的话 我们该走了
- Bye. -Bye.
- 再见 - 再见
Bye, Chandler. I miss you already.
再见 钱德 我已经开始想你了
Did you see the inappropriate pinching?
你看到了吗? 她很不得体地捏我一把?
Actually, I did.
我看到了
So now do you believe that she's attracted to me?
你现在相信她喜欢上我了吧?
Oh, my God! My God, she knows about us!
我的天! 我的天 她知道我们的事!
- Phoebe knows about us! - I didn't tell them.
- 菲比知道我们的事! - 我没有告诉她们
Them? Who's them?
她们?她们是谁?
Uh, Phoebe and Joey.
菲比和乔伊
Joey!
乔伊!
And Rachel.
还有瑞秋
I would've told you but they made me promise not to tell!
我本来要告诉你们的 可是她们要我保证不说
They think they are so slick, messing with us!
她们以为她们很厉害 这样耍我们!
But they don't know that we know that they know.
可是 她们不知道 我们知道她们知道
- So... - Ah, yes!
- 所以 - 对!
The messers become the messees!
耍人的变成被耍的!
My God, he wants me to come over and feel his biceps and more !
我的天!他要我过去 摸他的二头肌还有别的!
- Are you kidding? - No.
你开玩笑吧?
I can't believe he'd do that to Mo...
我不相信 他会对摩妮卡这样...
Joey? Do they know that we know?
乔伊?他们知道我们知道了吗?
- No. - Joey!
- 不知道 - 乔伊!
- They know you know. - Ugh! I knew it!
- 他们知道你们知道 - 我就知道!
I cannot believe those two!
不能相信这两个人!
They thought that they could mess with us?They're trying to mess with us?!
他们以为可以耍我们? 他们想要耍我们?
They don't know that we know they know we know.
他们不知道我们知道 他们知道我们知道
Joey, you can't say anything.
乔伊 你什么也不能说
Couldn't if I wanted to.
就算我想说 也不知道要怎么说
This is totally getting out of hand.
这完全失控了!
- She wants me to put lotion on her! - She's bluffing!
- 她要我替她抹乳液! - 她在唬你!
Look, she's not backing down! She went like this
她没有退缩 她还这样...
He's not backing down. He went to get lotion.
他没有退缩 他去拿乳液了
Oh, man. Aren't you guys done yet?
天啊 你们还没玩完吗?
Joey look, just look at it this way, the sooner Phoebe breaks Chandler the sooner this is all over and out in the open.
乔伊 菲比早点攻破钱德 这事就会早一点公开
- Ooh, I like that. -Okay.
- 我喜欢 - 好
Okay, show him your bra. He's afraid of bras. Can't work them.
对了 给他看你的胸罩 他最怕胸罩了 他不会解胸罩
Wow! You didn't rip off any buttons.
哇!你没拉掉任何扣子
It's not my first time.
也不是第一次
You go back out there and you seduce her till she cracks!
回去外面 勾引她直到解决掉她
Okay, give me a second.
好 给我一秒钟
- Did you clean up in here? - Of course.
- 你清洗了这儿? - 当然
Oh, you're, going?
你要走了?
Um, not without you, lover.
除非你一起来 爱人
So, this is my bra.
这是我的胸罩
It's very, very nice.
非常非常的好看
Well, come here.
过来
I'm happy we're gonna have all the sex.
我非常开心我们要上床了
You should be. Heh. I'm very bendy.
你应该开心的 我的柔软度很好
- I'm gonna kiss you now. - Not if I kiss you first.
- 我现在要吻你了 - 如果我没先吻你的话
Well, I guess there's nothing left for us to do but-but kiss.
我想我们除了接吻 没有别的事可做了
Here it comes.
来了
Our first kiss.
我们的初吻
- Okay, okay, okay, fine, you win! - Ha!
好 好 好 好 你赢了! 哈!
- I can't have sex with you! - And Why not?
- 我不能和你上床 - 为什么不能?
- Because I'm in love with Monica!! - You're what?
- 因为我爱摩妮卡! - 你什么?
Love her! That's right, I love her! I love her!
爱她!对 我爱她!我爱她!
I love you, Monica.
我爱你 摩妮卡
I love you too, Chandler.
我也爱你 钱德
I thought you guys were doing it, I didn't know you were in love.
我以为你们两个只是上床 我不知道你们恋爱了
That's it, it's over. Everybody knows.
就是这样 结束了 大家都知道了
- Well actually, Ross doesn't.- Yes, and we'd appreciate it if no one told him yet.
- 其实 罗斯还不知道 - 请大家还不要告诉他
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Get off my sister!
放开我妹!
Y'know, you're friend's getting married, it's gotta change things.
朋友要结婚了 很多事会改变的
You really think it would be that different?
你觉得真的会不一样吗?
How could it not be? I mean pretty soon they're gonna be having kids,
怎么能不变呢? 他们很快就会有小孩...
and then they're just gonna be hanging out with other couples who have kids.
会和其他有孩子的夫妇在一起
And then maybe they're gonna have to leave the city
也许他们会搬离城市...
...to be near a Volvo dealership.
到某个靠近沃尔沃车商的地方
Things change.
事情会变的
I don't want them to move to a Volvo dealership.
我不要他们搬到 卖沃尔沃车的地方
It'll be okay, Joe. Heh.
乔伊 不会怎么样的
Sorry. I just... I like things the way they are.
抱歉 我只是... 我希望能像以前一样
Who's this little naked guy?
这个光着身子的小孩是谁?
Uh, that naked guy would be me.
这个光着身子的小孩是我
look at the little thing.
你看这小东西
Yes.
是啊
Yes, fine, that is my penis. Can we be grownups now?
是的 好 那是我的小鸡鸡 我们现在可以做大人了吗?
- Who are those people? - Got me.
- 这些是谁? - 问倒我了
Oh, that's Nana, right there in the middle.
那中间的是奶奶
. - Let's see.
我看看
"Me and the gang at Java Joe's."
"我和爪哇咖徘店里的那一群"
Wow. Monica, you look like your grandma. How old was she there?
摩妮卡 你长得很像你祖母 那时她几岁?
Let's see, 1939.
我看看 1 9 39
Yeah, uh, 24, 25.
对 24、25岁
Huh. Looks like a fun gang.
看起来很快乐的一群
Ooh! Look, look, look! I got Monica naked.
看 看 看! 我找到摩妮卡光着身子的
Let me see.
我看
No, that would be me again.
不 这还是我
Hey, you guys.
嘿 大伙儿
-Hey. - Hey.
- 嘿 - 嘿
-What's going on? - Well, we were just talking about...
- 你们在做什么? - 我们刚刚提到...
...you guys getting married and how great it is.
你们要结婚了 是大喜事
Yeah, you can get a Volvo. If that's what you really want.
对 如果你们真的想要 可以买一台沃尔沃
- That's so sweet.
你们真好
- So, we both finished our vows. - Can we read them?
- 我们都写完婚礼誓词了 - 我们可以看吗?
Yeah, I don't hear Chandler's and he doesn't hear mine.
只要我没听到钱德的 他没听到我的就好
-Okay. -Okay.
- 好 - 好
Oh, that's beautiful.
好美哦
Funny one! Good!
好好笑!很好!
Monica Will you marry me?
摩妮卡 你嫁给我好吗?
- What? I don't get it.
什么?我不懂
Oh, yeah!
是哟!
- Man, this is hilarious! - Chandler!
- 这太爆笑了! - 钱德!
Don't worry, honey we'll make yours funnier.
甜心 别担心 我们会让你的好笑一点
Okay, what do you guys think?
你们觉得如何?
- Dude... - I have never known love like this.
- 老兄”' - 我从没见过这样的爱
- You really like it? - Dude!
- 你真的喜欢? - 老兄!
How did you write this?
你怎么写出来的?
I stole Monica's and changed the name.
我偷了摩妮卡的 然后改掉名字
- You can't do that! - If he goes first he can!
- 你不能这么做! - 如果他先讲的话就可以!