RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

RESOURCES / 英语学习资源

欢迎加入秀丽英语学习 QQ群392616907,交流学习经验,分享网络资源,共同提高英语水平。

秀丽英语学习软件支持网上下载的各种视频文件,配合srt格式的英文字幕,就可以用于学习。
以下是为方便大家学习,从网上搜集的一些资源,资源添加中。
老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第二十四集 S07E24 The One with Monica and Chandler

老友记/六人行/Friends 第七季 第二十四集 S07E24 The One with Monica and Chandler's Wedding: Part 2 / 莫妮卡与钱德的大喜日子2

Ross tries to find Chandler with Phoebe's help. Meanwhile Rachel tries to hinder Monica. 罗斯试图用菲比的帮助找到钱德勒。同时,瑞秋试图阻碍摩妮卡。

视频及中英文字幕文件下载地址:

链接:http://pan.baidu.com/s/1c0tUiBm 密码:j5cd
如何下载,请看操作说明

英汉双语对照剧本

Oh, my God.
我的天啊!

I know. Monica's gonna have a baby.
我知道 摩妮卡怀孕了!

Can this count as her "something new"?
这能算是她的"新经验"吗?

Oh, my God.
我的天啊

Do you think this is why Chandler took off?
嘿 你觉得这就是 钱德逃婚的原因吗?

No, she had to have just taken that test because I took out the trash last night.
不是 她应该是刚才验的孕 我昨晚倒过垃圾

Oh god.It's turning into the worst wedding ever.
这将会是有史以来 最糟糕的一场婚礼

The bride's pregnant, the groom's missing and I'm still holding this.
新娘怀孕 新郎逃婚 我还拿着这个

Phoebe, we cannot tell anyone about this.
菲比 我们不能告诉任何人这件事

- Right. Yeah. - Okay?
- 对 没错 - 好吗?

Hey, wait. Do you know what kind of birth control she was using?
嘿 等一下 你知道 她用哪种方法避孕吗?

No. Why?
不知道 怎么了?

Just for the future. This is hardly a commercial for it.
防患未然 广告上可不会提这种事

Anything?
有消息吗?

No! I talked to Joey on the set, he hasn't heard from him.
没有 我跟在片场的乔伊谈过 他也没有他的消息

I talked to Chandler's parents again.
我又去问了钱德的父母

- You told them he was missing? - No.
- 你跟她们说他失踪了? - 没有

It seemed like I called to chat.
我装作打电话过去跟他们聊天

Pretty sure they both think I'm interested in them..
我很确定她们两个 都以为我对她们有兴趣

- All right, we've got to tell her he's gone. - No, we can't.
- 我们得告诉她他失踪了 - 不 我们不能那么做

Ross, she's gonna start getting ready soon!
罗斯 她很快就会开始做准备

Well, can't you at least stall her a little? I'll-I'll go back to some of the places I went last night.
你不能拖延她吗? 我会把昨晚找过的地方再找一遍

All right, well how much time do you need?
你需要多少时间?

Well how much time before she absolutely has to start getting ready?
她最晚要什么时候开始准备?

- One hour. - Give me two.
- 顶多- 小时 - 给我两小时

Then why do you ask?
那你干嘛问我?

- Wish me luck. - I'm going with you.
- 祝我好运 - 我跟你- 起去

Why?Ross,
- 为什么? - 罗斯

You're tired. You looked all night.
你累了 你找了一夜

And clearly, you suck at this.
很明显地你不是找人专家

All right, I'll see you guys later.Okay. Wait, do you know how you're going to stall her?
- 待会见 - 你知道该怎么拖延她吗?

- I'll figure something out. - Okay, good luck.
- 我会想出办法的 - 好吧 祝你好运

Hey! Okay, so I thought we'd start with my make up and then do my hair
嘿 我想我们得先开始化粒 然后再弄头发

Okay uh, but before you do that.
好吧 但你开始准备前

I need you to talk to me.
我要你跟我谈一谈

About what?
谈什么?

I'm never gonna get married.
我永远都没办法结婚了!

You will. The right guy's around the corner.
你会的 你的真命天子快出现了

Okay, are we done with that?
好吧 我们谈完了吗?

No Monica! I'm serious!
不 我是认真的

Maybe I should just forget about it. Become a lesbian or something.
或许我该忘了这件事 当个女同性恋

Any woman would be lucky to have you.
跟你在一起的女人会是个幸运儿

Well maybe it would make me feel better if I slept with Joey.
或许我跟乔伊上床 就不会成觉那么糟糕

Rachel? Are you okay?
瑞秋 你没事吧?

Excuse me, Aaron? I have a little problem with the schedule.
对不起 艾朗 我对通告表有点问题

Originally, I wasn't supposed to work today, and I have this wedding that I really have to be at.
今天本来没有我的戏 我非去参加一场婚礼不可

It's my best friend's, and I'm officiating...
我最好的朋友要结婚 我是证婚人...

...so I really can't work past 4.
我真的四点前就得离开

You've gotta stay until the end. We can't stop filming just for you.
你得待到戏拍完 我们不能为你暂停拍戏

It's not like it's your wedding.
又不是你要结婚

I'm having surgery.
我要动手术

What?
什么?

I just made up the stuff about the wedding because I didn't want you to worry about me.
我骗你说我要结婚 因为我不希望你担心

But I'm having surgery today.
但今天我要动手术

What kind of surgery?
什么样的手术?

Transplant.
移植手术

You're supposed to work on Monday.
但你星期一都得拍戏的

Hair transplant.
毛发移植手术

But you're not bald.
但你不是秃头

It's not on my head.
要移植的部位不是我的头

Look Joey, there's nothing I can do. Besides, you're probably gonna be out by four anyway.
我真的帮不上忙 或许你可以在四点前离开

We've just got one short scene. It's just you and Richard, and God knows he's a pro.
我们只要拍一场戏 就你跟理查 他是专业的

You'll be fine.
没问题的

Morning, Richard.
早安 理查

Hey, you're here. Great. Let's go, buddy.
你来了!太棒了! 我们开始吧!

We got a scene to shoot.
我们还得拍戏!

I'm wearing two belts.
我系了两条皮带

- Are you drunk? - No.
- 你喝醉了吗? - 没有

Yes, you are.
你喝醉了!

All right.
好吧

So this is your office?
原来这就是你的办公室

How'd you guys find me? I knew I should've hid at the gym.
你们怎么找到我的? 我就知道我该躲在健身房

- What the hell are you doing? - Panicking.
- 你到底在做什么? - 慌张

And using the Internet to try to prove that I'm related to Monica.
我在上网找证据证明 我跟摩妮卡有血缘关系

- How is she? She's fine. She doesn't know you're gone.
- 她还好吗? - 她很好 她不知道你失踪了

And she doesn't have to know. Come on, we're going home.
她不必知道 来吧 我们回家了

- No I can't do that. - Why not?
- 我不能那么做 - 为什么?

If I go home, we're gonna become the Bings.
因为如果我回家 我们会成为宾氏夫妇

I can't be the Bings.
我不能当宾氏夫妇

What's wrong with being the Bings?
那有什么不对的?

The Bings have horrible marriages!
宾氏夫妇的婚姻都很可怕

hey yell. They fight.
他们会吵架、打成一团...

And they use the pool boy as a pawn in their sexual games!
还会把救生员 当成他们性爱游戏的玩物

Chandler, have you ever put on a black cocktail dress and asked me up to your hotel room?
你曾经穿上黑色洋装 要我到你饭店的房间吗?

- No. - Then you are neither of your parents.
- 没有 - 那么你不是你父母

It's not just their marriage. Look at yours. Look at everybody's.
不只是他们的婚姻 看看你的婚姻 看看大家的婚姻

The only person that can make marriage work is Paul Newman!
只有保罗纽曼的婚姻幸福美满

And I've met me; I am not Paul Newman.
我很清楚我自己 我不是保罗纽曼

I don't race cars! I don't make popcorn! None of my proceeds go to charity.
我不会赛车或做爆米花 也不会捐钱给慈善团体

But look, Chandler...
听我说 钱德...

...right now no one has a lower opinion of you than I do.
现在没有人比我更看不起你

But I totally believe you can do this.
但我完全相信你做得到

I want to. I love her so much, but I'm afraid...
我也想 我很爱她 但我害怕...

Ahem. It's too huge.
这太重了

You're right. It is huge.
你说得对 这是件大事

So why don't we take it just a little bit at a time? Okay?
我们为什么不一步一步慢慢来?

Forget getting married for a sec,just forget about it. .
暂时忘了结婚的事 忘了它

Can you just come home and take a shower?
你能回家洗个澡吗?

That's not scary, right?
那不可怕 对吧?

Depends on what you mean by "we."
那得看你说"我们"是什么意思

The nights are the hardest.
漫漫长夜是最难熬的

But then the day comes...
但天亮了...

...and that's every bit as hard as the night.
白天就跟黑夜一样难熬

- Then the night comes again - Days and nights are hard, I get it.
- 然后黑夜又来了... - 白天跟黑夜都很难熬 我知道了

Rachel I'm sorry! I have to start getting ready! I'm getting married today!
对不起 我得开始准备了 今天我要结婚

I know. At dusk.
我知道 在黄昏的时候

That's such a hard time for me.
对我来说黄昏是很难熬的

I'm gonna go put my make up on, we have to be at the hotel in an hour!
我要化妆了 我们得在一小时内赶到饭店

- Wait. - What?
- 等- 下 - 干嘛?

Let's go to lunch.
我们去吃午饭吧!

I can't go to lunch.
我不能去吃午饭!

Right.
对喔

Oh, good God, I've fallen down.
天啊 我跌倒了

What's going on?
发生了什么事?

Okay.
好吧

All right, honey, listen.
好 听我说

When I tell you what I'm about to tell you,I need you to remember
当我告诉你这件事时 我要你记得...

...that we're all here for you, and we love you.
我们都会支持你 我们都爱你

Okay, you're really freaking me out.
好吧 你真的吓坏我了

We can't find Chandler...
我们找不到钱德...

His vest.
的背心

We can't find Chandler's vest.
我们找不到钱德的背心

How can that be? Wait, are you serious?
怎么可能? 等一下 你是认真的吗?

Found the vest.
背心找到了

I mean we're gonna have to keep an eye on it, y'know make sure we don't lose it again...
我们得看好它 确定不会再把它弄丢了

Ah.Okay, don't scare me like that, okay?
好吧 别那样吓我 好吗?

I mean for a minute there I was like, "Oh my God! The worst has happened!"
刚刚我还想说 "天啊 最糟糕的事发生了"

So you two were married, huh?
你们两个结过婚?

What happened, you just drift apart?
后来发生了什么事? 你们就慢慢疏远了?

Here comes the bride.
新娘来了

Oh, my God, Monica.
我的天啊 摩妮卡!

I want to wear this every day.
我想每天都穿这件婚纱

You look so beautiful.
你真的好漂亮

I'm so happy for me.
我为自己感到高兴

- Hello? -hey
- 喂? - 嘿

- Did Chandler show up yet?-yeah
- 钱德出现了吗? - 有

- We got him back. Everything's fine. - Damn it.
- 我们找到他了 没事了 - 该死!

- What?Where are you? - I'm still on the set.
- 怎么了?你在哪里? - 我还在片场

I know! I'm sorry! The guy's drunk, they won't let me go until we get this.
乔伊 不到一小时 婚礼就要开始了

I know! I'm sorry! The guy's drunk, they won't let me go until we get this
我知道 对不起 跟我对戏的演员 喝醉了 戏没拍好他们不让我离开

Oh, my God. I'm gonna have to find another minister.
我的天啊 我得再去找位牧师

No, I'm the minister.
不 我是牧师!

Put them both on the phone and I'll marry them right now.
听着 叫他们两个一起听电话 我现在就帮他们证婚

Joey, I have to go.
- 乔伊 我得挂电话了 - 嘿

Look.Don't hang up on me. I'll marry you and me right now. I have the power.
别挂我电话 帮你跟我证婚 我现在就可以 我有那样的权力

There you go. You put on a tuxedo.
你看看!你穿上了礼服!

That wasn't scary, was it?
那一点都不可怕吧?

No.


I'm telling you, just a little bit at a time.
我跟你说 一步一步慢慢来

Okay. What's the next little bit?
接下来我们要做什么?

- Getting married. - Oh, ah.
- 结婚 - 好

You can do that too. Just like you've done everything else.
你一定能办到 就像其他的事你都做得很好

- Yeah, you're right. I can do that. - Yeah.
- 你说得对 我可以办到 - 对

- Excuse me for a minute. - Where you going?
- 我要出去- 下 - 你要去哪里?

I'm not gonna run away. I just want some fresh air.
我不会再逃走 我只想呼吸点新鲜空气

- Okay. - Okay.
- 好吧 - 好吧

Oh, fresh air.
喔 新鲜空气!

Cover for me. Wait! Maybe, maybe you're overreacting! You do that y'know.
- 帮我掩护 - 或许你反应过度了 你常这样

Well Phoebe, we gotta do something!
我们得想个办法

Well, y'know. I mean there's no way Joey's gonna make it in time. So I'm gonna through the hotel and see if there's any other weddings going on.
乔伊没办法赶过来 我会看看 饭店里有没有其他人在办婚礼

Okay. Oh but don't tell them Monica's pregnant because, they frown on that.
别告诉他们摩妮卡怀孕了 因为他们厌恶那种事

Okay.
好吧

"Anastassakis Papasifakis wedding." Excellent.
安纳斯塔赛奇斯 巴巴西法奇斯联姻 太棒了

Congratulations.
恭喜

Hi. Oh, great hat.
嗨!好漂亮的帽子

Listen I need you to perform another wedding. Can you do that?
我要你帮另一场婚礼证婚 可以吗?

I don't know. Are they Greek Orthodox?
我不知道 他们是希腊正教的信徒吗?

They're my friends, Monica Stephanopolis.
他们是我的朋友 摩妮卡史蒂芬诺波里斯

And Chandler Acidophilus.
跟钱德艾西多菲利斯

Hi. Hi.
嗨...

Hi.


Has anyone seen Chandler?
有人看到钱德吗?

- I thought he was with you. - He was with me.
- 我还以为他跟你在- 起 - 他刚才是跟我在- 起

we're playing a little game, y'know? Hide and seek.
我们在玩游戏 捉迷藏

You can't ask us, son. That's cheating.
你不能问我们 儿子 那是作弊

You're right. Thanks for keeping me honest, Dad.
你说得对 谢谢你纠正我 爸

Well, he better not come by here. He can't see the bride in the wedding dress.
他最好别到这里来 他不能看到新娘穿婚纱的样子

s I recall when we got married, I saw the groom in the wedding dress.
我还记得我们结婚的时候 我看到新郎穿婚纱的样子

But that was after the wedding, it's not bad luck then.
那是婚礼后的事 那就不会带来恶运

Honey, it isn't good luck.
甜心 那也没带来好运

Oh, my God. Monica.
我的天啊!摩妮卡

I know.
我知道!

- How's Chandler doing? - Great.
- 钱德还好吗? - 他好极了

He's doing great. Don't you worry about Chandler.
他非常好 别担心钱德

- Phoebe, can I see you for a second? - Yeah.
- 菲比 我能跟你谈- 下吗? - 没问题

- What's going on? - Chandler's gone again.
- 发生了什么事? - 钱德又不见了

Oh my God!Why would you play hide-and-seek with someone you know is a flight risk?
为什么你要跟一个可能会逃跑的人 玩捉迷藏呢?

Aaron, you gotta let me go. The guy's hammered.
艾朗 你得放我走 那家伙烂醉如泥

I'm sorry. Joey.As long as he's here and conscious, we're still shooting.
对不起 只要他还清醒地待在这袒 我们就得继续拍下去

You wouldn't happen to have a very big fork?
你该不会有根大叉子吧?

So I just talked to the director.
我刚刚跟导演谈过

That's it. We're done for the day.
就这样 今天就拍到这里为止

We finished the scene?
戏拍完了吗?

- Yeah. You were wonderful. - As were you.
- 对 你表现的很棒 - 你也是

So I got your car. It's right outside.
我把你的车开过来了 车子就停在外面

Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢 别客气

No, we gotta go. Come on. Here we go.
不 我们得走了 来吧 要走了

Is that my ass?
那是我的屁股吗?

- There he is! - What?
- 他在那里! - 干嘛?

Hey! Whoa!
嘿!

You're not getting away this time mister!
这次你逃不了 先生!

Unless you want that ass-kicking we talked about.
除非你真的要我痛扁你

- Ross.
罗斯!

I'm serious. You're not walking out on my sister.
我是认真的! 我不准你抛弃我妹妹!

That's right. I'm not.
没错 我不会的

- Then where have you been? - I know about Monica.
- 那你跑到哪里去了? - 我知道摩妮卡的事

- You know? - What?
- 你知道了? - 什么?

- I heard you and Rachel talking.
我听到你跟瑞秋说话

What?! What?! Talking about what?!-You don't know?
- 什么?说什么? - 你不知道吗?

Know what - If somebody doesn't tell me what's going on right now
如果你们不立刻 告诉我发生了什么事...

What, you'll "hi-yah"?
干嘛?你会"嘿呀"吗?

Monica's pregnant.
摩妮卡怀孕了

Oh, my God.
我的天啊

Oh, my God. And you're not freaking out?
我的天啊 你没有被吓跑吗?

I was. Then I went down to the gift shop because I was out of cigarettes
我是吓坏了 后来我去了礼品店 因为我的烟都抽完了

- Cigarettes? - Big picture, please.
- 烟? - 请谈正事

So I was in the gift shop, that's when I saw this...
我在礼品店看到这个东西

And I thought anything that can fit into this can't be scary.
我想"能穿上这玩意的东西 应该不可怕"

You obviously didn't see Chuckie III.
很明显地 你没看过 《灵异入侵少年军团》

But come on, look at how cute and small this is.
别这样 看看这件小衣服有多可爱

So I got it to give Monica, so she'd know I was okay.
我要把它送给摩妮卡 她会知道我没事的

Dude.
兄弟

Way to go, son. I knew you'd find him.
做得好 儿子 我就知道你一定能找到他

Our little boy is getting married.
我们的小儿子要结婚了

Look at you, so handsome.
看看你 真的好英俊

You look beautiful, Mom.
你看起来很漂亮 妈

You look beautiful too, Dad.
你看起来也很漂亮 爸

I love you both.
我爱你们

I'm so glad you're here.
我很高兴你来了

Are you Chandler?
你是钱德吗?

Are you Joey?
你是乔伊吗?

- Huh. This is nice. - What?
- 这真的是太棒了 - 什么?

I've never walked down the aisle knowing it can't end in divorce.
这是我第一次走在红毯上 知道自己不可能会离婚

I wish your grandmother had lived to see this.
真希望你祖母能活着看到这一慕

- She's right there. - Not that old crone. My mother.
- 但奶奶就在那边啊 - 不是那个老太婆 我是说我妈

Congratulations, darling.
恭喜你 亲爱的

We love you, sweetheart.
我们爱你 宝贝

You look beautiful.
你看起来好美

- Is this new? - Not now.
- 这是新买的吗? - 不要现在讨论

- Who's this? - I'm Father Karabasos.
- 他是谁? - 我是卡扛巴索斯神父

He's Greek Orthodox.
他是希腊正教的神父

As are you.
你们也是希腊正教的信徒

Let us begin.
开始举行婚礼吧

Dearly beloved...
亲爱的来宾...

That's my line.
那是我的台词

I can take it from here. Thanks.
我从这里开始接手 谢谢

Dearly beloved, I'm sorry I'm a little late.
亲爱的来宾 抱歉我来迟了一点

You may be confused by this now...
或许你们会觉得很困惑...

...but you won't be Memorial Day weekend, 2002.
但到了2002年 阵亡将士纪念日 你们就会了解

Let's get started before the groom takes off again.
快点开始举行婚礼 免得新郎又逃跑了

We are gathered here today...
今天我们齐聚在这里...

...to join this man...
参加这个男人...

...and this woman in the bonds of holy matrimony.
跟这个女人神圣的婚礼

I've known Monica and Chandler for a long time, and I can't...
我跟摩妮卡及钱德认识很久了 我不能想像...

...imagine two people more perfect for each other.
有谁比他们两个更匹配

And now, as I've left my notes in my dressing room...
因为我把演讲稿 忘在更衣室里...

...we shall proceed to the vows. Monica?
我们直接念誓词吧 摩妮卡?

- He took off? - Go on. Go on.
- 他逃走? - 快点

Chandler, for so long...
钱德 从小...

...I wondered if I would ever find my prince.
我就在想 我能不能找到我的白马王子

My soul mate.
我的灵魂伴侣

Then three years ago, at another wedding...
三年前 在另一场婚礼...

...I turned to a friend for comfort.
我向朋友寻求安慰

And instead, I found everything that I'd been looking for my whole life.
结果我找到了 我一直在找的一切

And now...
现在...

...here we are...
我们在这里...

...with our future before us.
一起迎接未来

And I only want to spend it with you.
我只想跟你在一起

My prince.
我的白马王子

My soul mate.
我的灵魂伴侣

My friend.
我的朋友

Unless you don't want to.
除非你不愿意

You go.
轮到你了

Chandler?
钱德?

No, that's okay.
不 没关系

I thought this would be the most difficult thing I ever had to do.
我以为这是我必须做 最困难的一件事

But when I saw you walking down that aisle, I realized it's simple.
但我看到你走过红毯时 我了解到它真的很简单

I love you.
我爱你

Any surprises that come our way, it's okay, because I will always love you.
不论出现什么样的惊喜 没关系 因为我会永远爱你

You are the person I was meant to spend the rest of my life with.
我注定要跟你共度余生

You want to know if I'm sure?
你想知道我确不确定吗?

You may now kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了

So...
那么...

I guess by the powers vested in me by the State of New York...
我要以纽约州跟网友们...

...and the Internet guys...
赋给我的权力...

...I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我现在宣布你们已结为夫妇

Oh, wait. Do you take each other?
等一下 你们愿意吗?

- I do. - I do.
- 我愿意 - 我愿意

Yeah, you do.
太棒了 你们都愿意!

Rings?
戒指?

Oh, crap.OK
喔 该死 好吧

Let's do the rings.
来戴婚戒吧

We good? Yeah? Good?
可以吗?

Once again...
我要再一次...

...I pronounce you husband and wife.
宣布你们结为夫妇

Now kiss her again.
你可以再吻新娘一次

I love you.
我爱你

And I know about the baby.
我知道宝宝的事了

- What baby? - Our baby.
- 什么宝宝? - 我们的宝宝

We have a baby?
我们有宝宝了?

Phoebe found your pregnancy test in the trash.
菲比发现了你的验孕棒

I didn't take a pregnancy test.
我没有验孕

Then who did?
那么是谁验了孕?

Look at them.
看看他们

And they're gonna have a baby.
而且他们要有孩子了

秀丽英语视听学习软件 最好的看美剧看动画看电影学英语软件复读机
© 2014-2023 秀丽英语 All rights reserved.